Doctor Who

Dingle

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd heard a dalek invasion over two weeks was set to be the finale, but I'm not sure now.

I don't dislike the Slitheen, they're not the best creatures but I suppose the new series needs to create some new regular enemies if they want to avoid Daleks, Cybermen and Sea Devils with the new series'.

Cybermen would rock. Doctor Who should also get attacked by the Mysterons for no apparent reason. >_>

Doctor: 'What... What is this, who are you, what is going on?'

Voice: 'THIS IS THE VOICE OF THE MYSTERONS'

I'd mark out.

There's a Dr. Who novel, featuring the second doctor, which is essentially a Captain Scarlet/Spectrum rip-off thing, featuring what are Mysterons but not actually called Mysterons.

The Doctor just drops in for a bit. It's weird.

I'll try to find the title out for you, NBT.

If there is one more slitheen episode, I will consume the souls of everyone involved.

This series has been good, but I'd like them to actually leave earth. They've mentioned that they have, but a few trips to a satalite aside, the furthest they've got in the galaxy is Cardiff.......

Guest British CitiZen

Theres only two episodes left (Bad Wolf being the first of a two parter with Parting of the Ways concluding).

The BBC has opened up their new Bad Wolf website at www.badwolf.org.uk. Beware spoilers... this website brings together all of the clues and information about the Bad Wolf in the first series of Doctor Who along with theories and even a surprise or two (look around and highlight things...)

Spoilers for the last two episodes are below (highlight to read)

Says the Mirror: "This is the moment that Rose Tyler is captured by Doctor Who's arch-enemy, the Daleks. About a million of them converge on the planet Game Station where our heroes been dicing with death on special versions of Big Brother and The Weakest Link. And then they grab Rose! Could this be the end for her? (Er no, 'cos Billie's back - for a bit - in the next series...) Can the Doc save her? (Almost certainly.) Tune in on June 11 for more intergalactic action, followed by a full-scale war in the final episode a week later. Those pesky Daleks..."

Today's Sun also showed pictures of Rose being held captive by an army of half a million Daleks, as well as hologram of the Doctor.

No probems with the Slitheen, except the people have to be fat ¬_¬

Cybermen - Rock

Daleks - Rock

Mysterons would Rock :P

Daleks hosting reality TV - Owns every thought possible, except a dalek slaughter.

Davros is mighty mighty.

However I've not been too hot on the writing style this series.

Not really my cup of tea....

Though the episode with Simon Pegg in was great.

I guess that the doctor you grow up with is always your favourite.

So Sylvestor McCoy - I'll always love you.

Guest Michael Louis

Yup, it will truly be the finale of all finales. And you know that BBC won't muck this one up, especially with another new series, Christmas special and loads more to come it should be good.

:|

Your a Sylvester McCoy man CSAMH? Ugh. That's only one step forward from Colin Baker.

I'm a Dalek man myself, Dr. Who so should re-generate into a Dalek, if only for a spoof. >_>

I'm actually a Tom baker/Jon Pertwee man.

Anyways, next episode I'd write like this:

Last Time Lords = Doctor and Master. Have them team together, use The Earth's rift to destroy the Dalek fleets after Daleks slaughter Humans. Master turns on The Doctor and Rose and Doctor die, Doctor re-generates. Captain Jack and the Big Brother girl are new companions for next series. Easy stuff. And we have a Master/Dr. Who rivalry for next series.

Ohhh, and did everyone know it was Davros? I knew he'd be back because his escape pod of the Dalek war ship escaped before the ship blew. I always like the Davros Dalek episodes, it's a change from the normal Daleks. Just... the Imperial Dalek fighting with Sylvester McCoy and Ace wasn't very good.