2005: A War for the Ages (WCW)

Guest Crossface

OK,some real opinions,some are obvious:

-JERICHO IS FREAKING GOD.

The way you present him is the way that flair was presented at the late 80's.The way he is controlling the division is great,altrough the lack of a top face just keeps you wondering when he was going to loose the tite.

-The tag division was random at the start,espically with Eddie/Konan,and Huricanne/Animal.

But later with pairs like AMW and The Unholy Alliance it got better.

Now,the CHAMPS are AUSTIN AND STEINER.WTF?

Damn.

-The Matt-Maria was kinda bad at the start,espically with a TRIP TO EUROPE.

-The Edge debut was suprising,and the feud was good,altrough after some time it got boring.but overall the target was achived-getting Hardy over.

-Punk and Cabana was allways good,as a tag team,with CM's face turn,and to the double turn,done geunisly and probably the highlight of the whole diary.

-Hogan comes back was bad.With Jericho beating him he should have got some credibility?

He actually lost it when he lost to Hogan-CLEANLY after beating Benoit a week before in a ladder match.

-Now i can obviously see that Benoit shouldve won the title at COTC,but instead Jericho will keep the title for another couple of months.

-The start was a mess.with a battle royal every show for a month,it was weird.and a Booker-Stiener feud?

-I like the hatred between Heyman and Bischoff,it really repressents the war between ECW and WCW.

-Christian is probably the most fun face around,from his debut.

-The Raven-Austin feud was a great feud,altrough the lack of matches.the Raven silent and disturbing promos was some kind of a counter to the in-your-face promos.I esspically liked the Raven being drove of a cliff,and the continuation in War Games.

-The CW division was really bad at the start.with Eddie as champion,and Rey getting the title to get him on TV (I CHOSED IT HAHAHAHA) was a way through the bad times.i liked how Kidman was shown as champion,as a one that could fight alone,but mostly used the flock.

-The stable wars was just bad.i dont know why i dont like it,but i just dont.

-ROH invasion is good.the Spanky-Ki feud was done at a great form,and of course,the 10 men elimination match with Eddie has to tolerate Punk.

Sorry for every misspelling,i truly suck.

Edited by Crossface

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

user posted image

WCW THUNDER

Wednesday , April 5th, 2006

<=:=><=:=>Intro and Pyro<=:=><=:=>

Meltzer: "Hello everyone and welcome to Thunder. It should be a great night tonight, as have two title matches, plus BOOKER T is in the house!"

Heenan: "Booker T is here tonight?!"

Meltzer: "But let's send it backstage, where Stacy Keibler and Austin Aries are standing by."

1. What does she see in him anyways?

Backstage, we see Stacy Keibler in a leather mini skirt and tight shirt with Austin Aries, who looks ready for action tonight.

Stacy: "Who in the hell does Alex Shelley think he is? He thinks that him and his little imitiation group, Generation Now, are better then us? Alex Shelley, let's get one thing straight. Your little "gang" is no more then you and two of your drinking buddies watching each others back. Generation Next? Generation Next is a group of 4 guys all dubbed the future of wrestling, managed by one of the top managers in the world today, not to mention, the best looking manager in the world, Me. And the gem of Generation Next, Austin Aries, is going to go out there tonight, and prove to you exactly who we are. If the best Generation Now can offer is You, Chris Sabin and Jimmy Jacobs...well, I think that alone speaks for itself."

Aries: "Alex Shelley, we've had wars in the past, and now it all comes to a head. After I beat you tonight, this little thing between us, it's over. I've got bigger fish to fry pal. Come one Stacy."

Aries grabs Stacy's hand and the two walk off camera, hand in hand.

<0:86%>

2. Jimmy Jacobs vs Michael Shane

In yet another match pitting a generation next member vs a generation now member, this match got started in a hurry as Jacobs ran to the ring to get the match started. A great high speed contest as both men hit the ropes a number of times, both hitting arm drags in the early going and trying to one up each other. Shane slowed the match down by applying a hammerlock, but Jacobs rallied with the crowed behind him and countered with a hiptoss. Jacobs went for the contra code. Instead, he planted on the top turnbuckle and then back suplexed off the top turnbuckle. Shane went up top and connected on the elbow drop, but only got a two count. Jacobs fought to regain momentum, connection on a tilt-a-whirl head scissors and applying the camel clutch, but Shane got the to the ropes. The end saw Michael Shane duck a clothesline and go for the superkick, but Jacobs ducked it with a matrix like evasion, then kicked Shane in the stomach and delivered on the contra code for the 1-2-3 and a huge victory for Jacobs, as he celebrates in the ring, getting a small reaction from the crowd.

WINNER: Jimmy Jacobs

<M:86% C:52% O:69% Jimmy Jacobs gained overness from this match. >

3. Los Guerreros..reunited!

Backstage, Eddie and Chavo are hanging out in their locker room.

Eddie: "So holmes, big night eh? Got your first singles match back in WCW. How's your leg feeling?"

Chavo: "No pain whatsoever Eddie. Tonight, I'm going to continue where I left off, running through the competition here in WCW. Tonight, Sonny Siaki is my first victim. And Eddie, as much as we both like singles competitino, I think it'd be best if we got back to where we were before I got hurt, WCW Tag Team Champions!"

Eddie: "Chavito, That sounds great and all holmes, but what about Konnan dawg? I know he's on vacation now, but what about when he gets back? Surely he'll want in on the action too. But hey, family before friends right?"

Chavo: "Eddie, don't worry, I've already spoke with some people, and you don't have to worry about that."

Chavo whispers something in Eddie's ear so everyone at home and in the arena can't work hear.

Eddie: "Really? Honestly Holmes, I can't say I didn't see that one coming."

Eddie and Chavo began discussing tactics for Chavo's match against Siaki tonight.

<0:73%>

4. Alex Shelley vs Austin Aries

Shelley came out to a small reaction from the crowd. Generation Next's music hit and Austin Aries came out with Stacy at his side. Great technical wrestling in the early going as the match started with Shelley applying an armringer on Aries, but Aries quickly snapmared him over and applied a headlock. Shelley tried to shoot Aries into the ropes, but it didn't work, as Aries held on and took Shelley to the ground. Aries released the headlock and went with a hammerlock, but Shelley ran towards the ropes and threw Aries to the outside. Aries got up and tried to get back on the apron, but Shelley grabbed his hair and tried to pull him inside the ring, but Aries grabbed his head and snapped his jaw across the top rope. Aries with a slingshot legdrop and a cover on Shelley, but only gets a 1 count. Chops by Aries send Shelley reeling in the corner. Aries whips shelley to the other corner and charges, but Shelley jumps onto the ropes and counters with a sunset flip the Aries immediately rolls through and grabs Shelley's leg and bridges over for the pin, but only gets a two as Shelley powers him up and over with a backslide that only gets a nother two as Shelley was able to get his feet on the ground and stand up, delivering a double underhook backbreaker to Shelley, and the fans applaud that exchange.

Aries picks up Shelley and irish whips him, and then connects on a huge dropkick right to the face. Aries goes to the top rope, but Shelley connects on a enziguri as Aries was on the toprope and begans climbing up to the top himself. Alex Shelley connects on a huge Frankensteiner and goes for the cover, but only gets a two count. Shelley with a neckbreaker and goes to the top rope. Aries starts to get up, and Shelley connects on a missle drop kick! 1...2..Kickout. Shelley grabs Aries and applies a sleeper hold on the mat, a rest hold, for these two superstars. Aries gets up with Shelley on his back and rams shelley into the corner. Aries connects on a couple chops to the chest and stands on the 2nd rope, and starts delivering punches to Shelley. Shelley grabs Aries legs and goes for a powerbomb, but Aries with a hurricanrana! 1..2..Kickout. Aries hits the ropes, roaring elbow connects and Shelley goes up top. Cross body connects, but Shelley rolls through! 1..2..Kickout. Shelley and Aries both get up and tieup. Evenly matched, the both fight for ground in a fierce test of stregnth. Finally, Aries connects on an a knee to the gut and sends Shelley to the ropes with an irish whip. Shelley ducks the clothesline and kicks Aries in the stomach and goes for Shellshock, but Aries pushes him away. Shelley comes back with a clothesline, but Aries ducks and goes behind Shelley, looking for  german suplex, Shelley does a flip and lands on his feet and applies a rear waistlock to Aries.

Aries runs towards the ropes and holds on, but Shelley holds on too and rolls up Aries, 1...2..Kickout and Aries pushes shelley foward. Shelley hits the ropes and comes back with a huge Yakuza kick. Shelley goes up to as Aries gets to his feet. Shelley jumps off the top, looking for the flying DDT. he tries to drive Arie's head down, but a great display of power by Aries as he refuses to go down...Northern lights suplex! 1...2..Kickout. Both men get up and Aries kicks him in the stomach, Powerbomb connects! Aries goes to the top rope, 450!!!! Aries with the cover, 1...2....3 and Aries wins it! a winded Aries and Stacy Keibler celebrate Aries win in the ring with a kiss. Aries then poses on the top turnbuckle as Stacy points at him.

WINNER: Austin Aries

<M:83% C:63% O:73%>

5. The typical "rematch clause" interview

Backstage, we see Miss Stacy standing by with Chris Harris and James Storm, America's Most Wanted.

Miss Stacy: "Aint it a cryin' shame that my boys lost their WCW Tag team titles two days ago on Nitro? Well guess what? I already talked to Mr. Bischoff, and we'll get our rematch next monday on Nitro. And Eric said that if Scott Steiner can't compete, Steve Austin will either have to find a new partner, fight by himself, or forfeit the tag team titles back to us! So don't worry, these two Country Boy's won't be without their belts for long. Look at them, don't they look incomplete without those tag team titles around their waist's? That' ok, because we will win our belts back, and AMW will walk out of Nitro as the tag team champions!"

<0:64%>

6. Who betta..den Kanyon?

On the tron, we see Kanyon. The screen says "Kanyon Cam" on it and the video looks amatureish.

Kanyon: "While my partner DDP is getting ready for his match, I thought it'd be a great time to hold the firrst ever episode of "WHO'S BETTA DEN KANYON!" Let's see what we find backstage."

Kanyon grabs the camera and starts walking around backstage. We see Jody Fleisch grabbing some bottled water.

Kanyon: "This guy definitely isn't better then Kanyon."

The cam now turns around, it's none other then Television champion Steven Richards. Richards is holding his belt while talking to Whipwreck and Lodi.

Kanyon: "Look at this guy, he walks around all high and mighty with that television title. But you know what? He can have all the belts in the world and he still wouldn't be better den kanyon!"

Kanyon turns around, and damn near hits Spanky with the camera.

Spanky: "Watch where your going."

Kanyon: "We have a fiesty one on our hands, This guy's not better den Kanyon though!"

Spanky: "Hey! I'm better then you! I'm better then everyone in this damn promotion. I'm the messiah of wrestling, don't you forget that."

Kanyon: "Messiah eh? That's real hard to believe coming from a guy who can't even grow facial hair."

Spanky: "I can so.. I just shave daily. Listen here Kanyon.. I.."

All of a sudden Shane Helms attacks Spanky from behind as Kanyon captures the footage. Helms takes Spanky to the ground and starts hammering on him with right hands as all Spanky can do is cover his face before Road agents pull Helms off Spanky. Helms struggles to get free, but is restrained by them as Spanky sits on the ground with a busted lip

Kanyon: "Now That, was definitely better den Kanyon!"

<0:71%>

7. Sonny Siaki vs Chavo Guerrero

As Siaki makes his way to the ring, he gets a great response from the crowd. Chavo out next and the crowd is all over him, glad to see he regained his heat in a hurry. The two stand toe to toe in the ring, talking trash to one another. Chavo slaps Siaki in the face and Siaki goes to work with right hands on Chavo, but Chavo quickly gains control of the match with a knee to the gut and a body slam. Chavo was in full control for the next couple minutes, delivering on a legdrop for a two count and a butt bump in the corner. Chavo went for a second butt bump, but Siaki moved out of the way and hit the ropes, delivering on a dropkick to the knee. Siaki took control with right hands before sending Chavo into the ropes and connecting on a huge lariat. Siaki sent Chavo to the ropes against, but Chavo reversed. Siaki bounced off the ropes and connected on the float over DDT.Siaki went to the top tope and dove off for a cross body, but Chavo caught him with a dropkick. With Chavo in control, he sent Siaki to the corner and connected on a clothesline before going to the top rope. Tornado DDT by Chavo connects, but only gets a two count. Chavo picks up Siaki and irish whips him, but Siaki reverses and delivers a spinebuster! Siaki goes to the 2nd rope and connects on a snap legdrop that gets a two count as Chavo gets the shoulder up at the last second.

Siaki picks up Chavo and sends him to the ground with a russian legsweep as he appears to be in full control. Siaki goes up, but Chavo gets to his feet and crotches him on the top rope as he hit the ropes. Chavo climbs up top as well, but Siaki shoves him off, Siaki goes for a missle dropkick, but Chavo pulls the ref in front of him and Siaki takes out the ref! Siaki grabs Chavo, but Chavo with an eye poke. Chavo with an irish whip, Siaki reverses, SAMOAN DROP! Siaki picks up Chavo and calls for the Siak bottom, but Chavo elbows him in the head and delivers a low blow kick!  GORY Special connects on Siaki, and the ref makes the slow count for the 1..2..3 and the crowd boo's highly as Siaki has been cheated here. Chavo celebrates in the ring as the crowd boo's.

WINNER: Chavo Guerrero

<M:91% C:79% O:85%>

8. UH OH...

Backstage, we see Mick Foley, pacing in his office. Scott Steiner is sitting at a table, cast on his elbow.

Steiner: "Listen Foley, I thought I was good to go. One of my doctors said I was cleared for full competition."

Foley: "You see Scott, that's the problem. One of your doctors, probably one of the quacks you paid off to say that. The problem is, you were involved in a highly physical matchup that YOU WEREN'T CLEARED FOR. I talked to WCW's doctors, they said that no way any sane doctor would clear you for a matchup of that caliber. Last week, I threw a rookie your way knowing full well you'd crush him. Then you go and lie to Eric Bischoff and tell him your medically cleared to return to the ring."

Steiner: "Foley.."

Foley: "No, Scott. No excuses. You put yourself, you put WCW at a liability because of your carelessness and selfishness to get back in the ring. And Eric Bischoff has adviced me to take some sort of action, since I've been the one dealing with you for the last few weeks. and he's right Scott. So as of this moment, I'm suspending you from WCW and barring you from any WCW event until further notice.

Steiner: "That's crap Foley. That's CRAP! That's the way things go around here huh? Scott does something bad, so you just send me home? You know what Foley, you don't have to suspend me, because I QUIT!"

Foley: "You can't quit Scott, because as of this moment, YOU'RE FIRED, you arrogant son of a bitch. I go and give you time to go home, relax, heal yourself, and you say your going to just walk out? Well SCREW YOU Scott Steiner, get the hell out of my building."

Steiner storms away pissed off at the altercation, with an angry Foley watching him leave the building

<0:95% Mick Foley gained overness from this segment. >

9. Diamond Dallas Page vs Colt Cabana©, US Title Match

DDP looks to be in top form and gets a good response from the crowd here tonight. Cabana's music hits and the crowd goes wild, they absolutely love this kid. Cabana does his usual antics before getting in the ring. Collar and elbow tieup and Cabana forces DDP into the corner. Clean break initiated by the ref, and they lock horn in the center of the ring again, DDP gains the upperhand and applies a sideheadlock. Cabana immediately shoots him into the ropes and goes for a hiptoss, but DDP blocks it and delivers a hip toss of his own to Cabana, and then an armdrag followed by an armbar. Cabana fights oout of it and kicks DDP in the stomach before delivering a double underhook backbacker and making a quick cover that gets a two count. Cabana picks up DDP and irish whips him, but DDP reverses and connects on a back body drop and an atomic drop before hitting a clothesline and making a cover. DDP gets a two count and puts Cabana in a sleeper, but Cabana gets up and snapmares DDP over before delivering on a running spine kick to the back. Snap Suplex connects and Cabana goes up top, but misses the elbow drop and DDP goes for the diamond cutter as Cabana gets up, but Cabana sends him into the ropes and connects on a powerslam for atwo count.

Cabana connects on the bearhug ddt and goes to the apron. Slingshot legdrop connects and Cabana goes for a pin..1...2..Kickout. Cabana picks up DDP and goes for the colt 45, But DDP breaks free, DIAMOND CUTTER!!!! DDP lays on the ground for a few second before rolling over and making the cover..1....2....KICKOUT!! DDP can't believe it as Cabana got a shoulder up at the last second. DDP picks up Cabana, going for another Diamond Cutter, Cabana pushes him away. DDP turns around, kick to the stomach by Cabana, COLT 45!!! Cabana makes the cover, 1...2...3 and the crowd goes wild as Cabana has retained the belt. After the match, Cabana celebrated in the ring for awhile. DDP got to his feet and him and Cabana shook hands, a  great show of sportsmanship by the veteran DDP as the crowd cheers.

WINNER: Colt Cabana

<M:80% C:74% O:77%>

10. SUCKAAAAH!!!

Backstage, we see Booker T with Mean Gene.

Mean Gene: "Booker T, this Monday you cost Whiskey Marc his chance at winning the world title.."

Booker: "Yo damn right I did Mean Gene. Whiskey Marc, did you actually think that after putting the Booka man through a table, I wouldn't get even? Well dawg, if that's what you thought, your damn wrong aren't cha? On Nitro, I cost your punk ass the one thing that you you've been bitching about for the last month, the WCW Heavyweight title. You say that you deserve to be champ, well you don't deserve nothing. I'm a 5 time, 5 time, 5 time, 5 TIME 5 TIME....WCW Heavyweight Chaampion. And everyone I won that belt, I earned it. And as far as I'm concerned, you haven't earned nothing. And Next Monday, the Bookaman is gonna go to that ring, and call your ass out. And I'll show you why I've held that belt in the past, and why as far as I'm concerned, that title will never be aroudn your waist. Now can you dig that....SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!"

<0:81%>

11. The Amazing Red© vs Billy Kidman, Cruiserweight title match

Kidman made his way down the ramp with Torrie to an arena of boo's. Red's music hits and the crowd was pretty neutral in their reaction, not sure how to react. Collar and elbow attempt, but Kidman quickly goes behind Red. Red with a standing switch and goes behind Kidman and jumps on his shoulders. Early victory rull attempt, but Kidman powers him back up and connects on an electric chair drop for a quick two. Kidman picks up red and sends him into the ropes, but Red goes through the legs and connects on a dropkick to the back that sends Kidman through the ropes. Red hits the ropes, CANNONBALL OVER THE TOP ONTO KIDMAN! Red gets on the apron and waits for Kidman to get up. Red jumps off, looking for a hurricanrana, but Kidman holds onto him and powerbombs him into the guardrail! The crowd starts a holy shit chant and Kidman goes to the top rope, SHOOTING STAR ONTO A STANDING RED! Kidman takes a few seconds getting up, but he does and throws Red in the ring, 1..2..Kickout. Kidman picks up red and looks for a powerbomb, but Red breaks free and lands on his feet, delivering right hands to Kidman before shooting him into the ropes and connecting on a spinning heel kick. Standing backflip splash connects and red goes for the cover, but only gets a two.

Red with a snap suplex and goes to the top rope. Top rope legdrop misses and Kidman connects on a DDT! Kidman goes to the top rope, but Red fights back up and delivers shots to Kidman before climbing up as well. Hurricanrana connects and red goes for the cover, but only gets a two count. Irish whip by Red, Kidman reverses it the other way and Red runs into the ref!! The ref goes falling through the ropes. Kidman with a kick to the stomach, and goes for a powerbomb, but Red reverses with a tornado ddt! Red goes up top.. INFARED CONNECTS AND HE MAKES THE COVER, but there's no ref!! Red picks up Kidman and irish whips him, double clothesline and both men go down. Rey Mysterio comes running down the ramp and the crowd boo's. Red is now up and standing in front of Kidman. Rey springboards off the top rope, looking for a dropkick.. on RED? But Red ducks, and Rey connects on Kidman! Red is alittle confused, but Rey looks like he's mad he made a mistake. Rey immediately leaves the ring and goes through the crowd. Red connects on the Red Star press as the ref gets back in the ring. 1...2...3 Red retains in a rather odd finish. Red celebrates in the ring while Meltzer and Heenan go through the motions of discussing Rey's interference.

WINNER: The Amazing Red

<M:100% C:78% O:89% The WCW Cruiserweight title has gained in image. >

Meltzer: "Folks, we're out of time. Tune in to Nitro next monday for the Wedding of Maria Kanellis, and Matt Hardy! Goodnight folks!"

SHOW RATING: 77%

Edited by Disengager

Guest Crossface

Oh yeah,i would love an updated scenario,it'ls be great.

Anyway,the whole Steiner angle is intrested,but,is he really fired or you are doing the "Jericho suspended" again?

I espically liked the Guerreros angle,and i'm really hoping for a Chavo face turn.

The Punk injured angle is great,altrough he shouldnt be on nitro anyway,you shouldnt bring him to the show.

/forum/index.php?showtopic=22348">http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/index....showtopic=22348

Tell me what you want fixed from this one, and I'll do it. I forgot all the things wrong with it, apart for Rick Steiner being in ECW.

As for Scott, unfortunately, I think I've written him off TV for good. His contract is coming to an end, he'll become a non-wrestler very soon, and theres just not a whole lot for him to do in this WCW. There will be more on this in the NODQ update.

Alright guys, I was going to try to get Nitro up, but there's been a change of plans.

Instead of leaving on Wednesday to to do some film work for CKY, I'll be leaving in about 3 hours to catch them tomorrow in Portland, then Monday in Vancouver, then Wednesday in Seattle, the Thursday in Spokane..then who knows really. I'm so damn psyched right now.. but also so rushed. I've got 45 minutes to pack starting about....now.

Updates coming when I get back.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know what's going on with my diary. I'm back from my trip, but I just got an offer from my old company and took it, so my work load has like, tripled. I want to continue, but right now I just don't have the time. It's not dead though, just on hold for right now.

Uh Oh, those could be famous last words. I really hope they arnt because really this is the best diary on the boards and much like others i come to this site simply to read this diary. Hopefully you take some time off and get back into doing more shows.

Im not trying to suck up to you Im just going to state a fact. I've started my own diary (link on my sig) inspired from yours. I've been using your diary on how you do things as it my first and yours is the best, I'm trying for mine to be different I don't want to copy, but your diary is awesome and I applaud you on it.

I'm possibly considering the idea of changing to a recap format, much like Alldawson's WWE2005. The way it is right now, it takes me around 3 hours to write a nitro, then another hour to book it in EWR, format it for the board and reread over it and make corrections. My real problem is, I don't like stopping when I start to work on a show. I get into a focused mood, and it's hard for me to get back into something. I prefer to write the whole show at once, rather then break it up. If a recapped format could make it easier and reduce the time, while still maintaining the same quality of the diary, then I could possibly go that route.

Starting Monday, I have to leave my house @ 6:30am for work and won't get home till around 5:30pm. Every other weekend, I'll have to crunch to finish layout on the newspaper I'm assistant editor for. Then on top of that, every other wednesday, I attend a town council meeting from 7:00 to 10:00pm and write a report on it. Some nights, I will get home at 5:30, other nights, I'll have meetings with our advertising clients and whatnot and need to either meet with them or design their ads. Simply put, my life is a mess right now, and as much as I love being a workaholic, it's been taking a toll on a my personal life. As of right now, I can barely find time to hang out with my friends, so to try to spend 4 hours writing a nitro, I just don't see it happening. And you guys saw how dedicated I was when I was updating all the time. I had plan for the diary, and still do. I have storylines thought up all the way through october 2006 in game time. Just right now, I need to figure out and reassese my personal life.

And Pault, thanks for the words. I didn't know back when I started this how big/popular it would get. You guys saw my first few shows, utter garbage in my opinion. I like writing storylines and developing characters, but writing matches was also becoming increasingly difficult. I always tried to one up my last PPV, and that's damn hard. But yeah, it's not dead, just on temporary rest.

user posted image

WCW Monday Night Nitro

Monday, April 10th, 2006

<=:=><=:=>Intro and Pyro<=:=><=:=>

Meltzer: "Good evening everyone and welcome to Nitro. What a magnificent night it should be, and get this Coach, we have a WEDDING! Here Tonight!"

Coach: "Well Meltzer, you know how those usually turn out, someone's going to be heartbroken here tonight!"

Meltzer: "Cut it out, it should be great."

GLASS SHATTERS! and out comes Steve Austin to a thunderous ovation. Austin comes out carrying both of the tag team titles. He lays them on the mat before posing on all four corners and grabbing a microphone.

Austin: "It seems as though I've been put in a position that quite honestly, Stone Cold doesn't like. Last week, that son bitch Steiner asked me to be his tag team partner and gave me his word that he was good to go. Well, first off, that sorry bastard lied to Stone Cold, he was not good to go. Secondly, I single handedly won these belts that quite frankly, I don't give a damn about. Stone Cold Steve Austin has never wanted, nor needed a tag team partner in his career. As far as I'm concerned, America's Most Wanted or whatever the hell their names are can come down to this ring and take their titles because because these belts are NOTHING. They're crap, They're worthless hunks of gold. Both of these belts combine do not equal the prestige, or the value the World Title has to Stone Cold. You wanna talk about championships, well hell, the only title Steve Austin cares about is the one around Chris Jericho's little waist. So AMW, You can take these little belts and shove them up your.."

I'M BACK...AND BETTER THEN EVER! hits and the boss comes out to a mixed reaction. Bischoff has a concerned look on his face as he walks down the ramp, gets in the ring, and grabs a microphone.

Bischoff: "Now Steve, hold on a minute. I want you to reconsider what you just said. You're right Stone Cold, these belts are not the WCW Heavyweight Title. However, they are the tag team titles, and I'm not going to just let one of my champions denounce his title and forfeit it. Steve, let me ask you a question, Are you a quitter?"

Austin: "What the hell kind of a question is that Bischoff, Stone Cold Steve Austin has never backed down from a fight. But if you couldn't tell, my tag team partner got fired by your commissioner, jackass."

Bischoff: "Easy Steve. To every problem there is a solution, and Eric Bischoff is the type of guy to find that solution. Now, I made a decision before the show tonight, and I decided that since your partner was fired, that's unfair to you, and to the fans. Why should you just give up a belt that you single handedly won, just because your partner screwed up? That is why, Steve Austin, I'm going to let you choose any WCW Superstar to be your partner as one half of the tag team champions."

Austin: "Let me get this straight. You, Eric Bischoff, are going to let me choose any one of the jackasses in the back to be my partner in defending these titles? Is that correct?"

Bischoff: "Yes Steve, that is right."

Austin: "hmm, let me think for a second. Which one of the jackasses in the back should I choose to be my tag team partner? Booker T (crowd cheers), nah, Christian (crowd cheers louder), nah, he's just a creepy little bastard. Ah, I got it Eric. My new partner is...CHRIS JERICHO!"

Bischoff: "Whoa whoa whoa whoa, Austin, Austin, I want you to reconsider your decision. I.."

Austin: "You said anyone in the back right Eric? I even asked you if that was right you silly bastard."

Bischoff: "Yeah but..."

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!! Hits and out comes Chris Jericho, with an angry look on his face as he holds the world title on his shoulder. He takes off his sunglasses and stands on the top of the ramp, mic in hand.

Jericho: "You want to play games Austin? You think this is some way to get in the head of Chris Jericho? I'm not stupid Austin, I know exactly what you're doing. And you know what? I'll be glad to be your partner, I'll defend those tag titles with you tonight, hell, I'll defend them with you any night. You know why? There's an old saying, keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. Austin, I know exactly why you want to be my partner. There's another old saying, and this one applies to you Austin. If you can't beat em, Join em! You can't beat me Austin and you know it. That's why you'd rather have me as a partner then as an opponent. And As one half of the tag team champions, I declare that we will win tonight, and every other night for that matter.  You know why? Because..."

Austin: "All I asked for was a partner, not a speech too, you jackass. Don't think for one second that I can't beat you Jericho, because we both know you never pinned Steve Austin without circumstances surrounding it. And don't think that just because your my partner, I won't still beat you, because I will Jericho. You're on borrowed time, and that's the bottom line, because Stone Cold Said SO!"

Austin's music hits and Jericho still appears to be a little angry over the situation. Austin picks up one of the tag team titles and throws it at Jericho, but it comes up about 20 feet short. Austin grabs the other title and gives Eric Bischoff a glance before posing with it on the turnbuckle. We've already got deception in the ranks of the tag team champions!

<0:92%>

<=:=><=:=>Commercial Break<=:=><=:=>

CHRISTIAN VS CHAVO GUERRERO

We come back and Chavo is making his way to the ring, the crowd all over him tonight. Christian's music hits and the fans go nuts as the peep captain himself makes his way to the ring. The two are in the ring and lock up, Christian gains the upperhand with a headlock, Chavo shoots him into the ropes, Shoulder block by Christian and Chavo goes down. Christian hits the ropes, Chavo goes up and over, then hits the ground, arm drag by chavo and he holds onto the arm, going to work with an armbar. Christian gets up and reverses the armbar with an armringer, but Chavo pokes him in the eyes and the ref warns him. Irish whip by Chavo and a hiptoss connects. Chavo hits the ropes, legdrop connects and here's the cover. 1-2-kickout. Chavo picks up Christian and whips him into the corner. Chavo comes in with a big splash, and he's looking here in the early going. Chops to the chest by Chavo, but Christian reverses and delivers chops of his own. Christian goes to whip him into the corner, but Chavo reverses, and Christian goes into the other corner. Chavo sets up for another huge splash, but Christian moves out of the way and Chavo's face connects with the turnbuckle. Inverted Facelock back breaker by Christian and he's starting to get momentum. Christian goes to the top rope, Crossbody connects, 1..2..Kickout. Christian looks a little upset by the refs count, but puts Chavo in a sleeper hold on the ground.

Chavo works his way to his feet and delivers a back suplex to Christian. Chavo picks up Christian and delivers a scoop slam before going to the apron. Slingshot elbowdrop misses and Christian gets to his feet and tries turning him for the unprettier..Chavo shoves him into the ropes, textbook dropkick by Chavo to the face of Christian. Chavo climbs to the top rope and waits for Christian to get up. Christian slowly makes his way to his feet, but what the hell.. here comes Eddie Guerrero with a chair! Chavo and the ref both see Eddie slide into the ring. Eddie delivers a chairshot right to the back of Christian and the ref calls for the bell as Chavo seems a bit angered now as he jumps down from the turnbuckle. Eddie delivers another chairshot to Christian's back while he's on the ground. Chavo grabs Eddie arm and begans arguing with him. Clearly Chavo was in control of the matchup, and Eddie just cost him the match for no reason. Both Guerrero's leave the ring, arguing all the way up the ramp

WINNER: Christian (by DQ)

<M:100% C:81% O:90%>

Meltzer: "What the hell is Eddie Guerrero's problem? It's almost as if he's jealous of Christian.

Coach: "Oh, I assure you, Eddie Guerrero is jealous of no one."

Backstage, we see Rey Mysterio, Juvi, and Psychosis, members of the Spanish Uprising, hanging out backstage. They appear to be in a bad mood as they're speaking in spanish amongst themselves. Amazing Red walks up and all three of them give him the cold shoulder.

Red: "Hey guys, what's up."

All three members don't really say much, just giving off grunts and sighs.

Red: "Listen Rey, I wanted to thank you man. Thanks for helping me out on Thunder. And thank you for helping me win the cruiserweight title last week. You were right bro, working as a team was a good idea."

Rey: "Listen Red, I'm really glad you're happy you won the cruiserweight title, but..nevermind"

Red: "What Rey? is there something you want to say to me?"

Rey: "No amigo, nothing at all."

Red: "Guy's I just wanted to let you know, I have to get going. I have a party to go to later tonight. I would invite you, but you know.. it's kind of private. You understand? Later amigos!"

Red goes walking off, with the three members of Spanish Uprising looking at one another and then looking at Red, as if they're unhappy.

<0:76%>

CAN YOU DIG IT, SUCKA? Hit's and out comes Booker T to a great response here tonight. Book poses as his pyro goes off before making his way down to the ring and grabbing a microphone.

Booker: "Three weeks ago, The Booka Man got mugged, when that punk ass bitch Whiskey Marc put me through a table, giving me a concussion. But the Bookaman got revenge last monday, when I cost his sorry ass the WCW Heavyweight title. Well Marc, I heard for the last week, you've been sulking in the back, crying like a little bitch and telling everyone you want a piece of the Bookaman. So if you want some..Come get some!"

Whiskey Marc's music hits and the derranged hardcore psychopath makes his way out to the entrance ramp, Steel chain in hand as the crowd boo's. He stands atop the ramp.

Marc: "They say, I'm the most dangerous wrestler in the world when I step through those ropes. They say my numerous fighting styles and high tolerance of pain makes me unstoppable. Booker T, do you truly know what my creditentials are? I've done everything. I've wrestled on every continent, and I know every style of wrestling imagineable. British, Japanese, American, Lucha Libre, death match, strong style, shoot fighting, Karate, Boxing, you name it, I've done it. And.."

Booker: "The Bookaman only knows one style, Whooping ass! I don't care what you know, but if your as skilled as you say you are, then come down here and Bring it!"

Marc: "This is exactly what I'm sick of. I'm sick of the blatant disrespect from everyone in this company. I am sick and I am tired of people looking down on me just because I'm not your typical professional wrestler. I didn't make my name in ECW or WCW, or any other promotion in america for that matter. I made a name for myself everywhere else. And Booker, I'm going to make you and everyone else in this promotion why I should be the number one contender for the heavyweight title. I'm challenging you to a STREET FIGHT at Spring Stampede. No rules, anything goes, what do you say Booker?"

Booker: "A street fight uh? Well Marc, your on. I suppose now your going to talk about the thing you're going to do to me with that chain you're holding. Well sucka, go ahead, because if it's a street fight you want, it's a street fight you're going to get. I lived my life on the streets son, I know my way around a fight. If you have to resort to weapons to beat me, then so be it, but dawg, don't think for one second that I won't have a problem bustin yo head open when I use that very chain against you. Now can you dig that, SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Book's music hits and him and Whiskey Marc yell at one another, talking trash as we go to commercial break.

<0:88%>

Low-Ki© vs Tajiri, Pure Title Match

Tajiri makes his way to the ring with Sinister Minister at his side, but the ref is quick to throw Sinister Minister out of the arena, telling him to go back to the locker room as the crowd cheers. Pure Champion Low-Ki comes out next and gets a great response as we expect this match to be one of the stiffest matches in recent memory. Pure title rules do apply here, 3 ropebreaks before ropebreaks are legal, 20 count on the floor, no closed fists, first one is a warning, each one after that costs a ropebreak, and if you don't have any, you're disqualified.

The two circle in the middle of the ring, Low-Ki extends his hand, and Tajiri reluctantly and quickly shakes it. Tajiri immediately tries for a kick to the head, but Ki grabs his foot and Tajiri does a backflip. They go to lock up, but Ki tricks him delivers a knee to the gut to take control. Ki tries for a knee fury to the head, but Tajiri quickly breaks free and retreats into the corner. Ki follows him into the corner and goes to work with a huge open handed slap to the chest of Tajiri before delivering a mongolian chop (double chop) to the chest of Tajiri, who goes reeling out of the corner. Tajiri comes walking back, and walks right into a spinning heel kick. Ki makes the cover, 1-2-Tajiri grabs the ropes (Ki 3, Tajiri 2). Low-Ki picks Tajiri up and sends him into the ropes, but Tajiri comes back with a roaring elbow that sends Ki to the ground. Standing backflip splash gets a two count and Tajiri gets to his feet and delivers stomps and kicks to Ki as he gets to his feet. He goes for a kick to the gut, but Ki grabs his leg again, Step over heel kick connects on Tajiri. Ki picks up Tajiri, knee fury to the head connects and Tajiri goes to the ground. Ki goes up top, double stomp misses and it looks like he's favoring his right knee. Tajiri gets up and notices Ki trying to walk off the injury, but Tajiri goes to work like a veteran, delivering stiff kicks to the back of Ki's legs. Backheel trip by Tajiri and he goes to work on the leg with a single legged crab on Ki.

Ki reaches for the ropes, but doesn't grab them. not wanting to waste a ropebreak. Ki makes it to his feet somehow, overpowering Tajiri. Tajiri lets go of the legs and Ki falls back into the corner. Tajiri comes charging, but is met with a boot to the face. Tornado DDT by Ki. Here's the cover, 1-2-Tajiri uses the ropes (Ki 3, Tajiri 1). Ki picks up Tajiri and sends him into the ropes, Springboard back elbow by Tajiri! Tajiri makesthe cover, 1-2-Kickout. Tajiri picks up Low Ki and delivers a body slam. Snap legdrop connects and Tajiri makes the cover. 1-2-Kickout again. Tajiri is seemingly frustrated. Tajiri picks him up and sends him into the ropes, Ki ducks the spinning heel kick, SUPERKICK!! Both men fall to ground as the ref starts the standing 10 count. He gets to nine before both superstars get to their feet and exchange blows. Tajiri gains the upperhand and goes for a vertical suplex, but Ki lands on his feet, but immediately grabs his hurt knee. Dropkick to the back of head by Tajiri and Ki falls to the ground. Tajiri sets him up, looking for the kick of death, Low-Ki ducks it and trips up Tajiri by grabbing his other leg. Ki gets to his feet and grabs Tajiri's other leg and flips over for the pin, his back resting on Tajiri's chest, 1..2...3 and KI WINS?!! Low Ki comes away on a surprise victory. Ki immediately rolls out of the ring and Tajiri is absolutely furious in the ring. He can't believe he just lost in a surprise ending. The ref raises Low-Ki's hand and he has successfully defended his title yet again here, a great showing by the champ.

WINNER: LOW-KI 

<M:99% C:73% O:86% The ROH Pure Championship title has gained in image. >

We come back, and Colt Cabana's music hits and the US Champ comes out to a great ovation. It looks like he's all business tonight, as he puts all joking aside and hits the ring. Cabana grabs a microphone.

Cabana: "Last week, me and my partner Christian were scheduled to take on Eddie Guerrero and CM Punk. Well Punker decided to cop out and fake an injury, because let's face it, he's simply too scared to face Colt Cabana. I've issued the challenge Punk, I'll put the belt on the line, hell, I'll put my career on the line, whatever match, whenever you want. You're running scared Punk, you've unleashed a meanstreak you've never seen before in Colt Cabana, and that scares you. So Mr. CM Punk, the challenge has been laid out, get your ass out here and face me like a man. No more cheap attacks, no run ins, nothing. Punk, me and you, one on one!"

The crowd goes wild at the idea of Punk vs Cabana tonight. CM's music comes out, and Punk comes out hobbling on two crutches with his leg heavily wrapped. The crowd boo's heavily as he has a mic in hand.

CM: "That's just what you'd like huh Cabana? You'd like me to come down there, high ankle sprain and all and fight you when I'm not at the top of my game. Well forget it pal, it's not happening tonight, or any other night for that matter. I'm NOT going to face you Cabana, EVER. I have nothing left to prove. Your belt, it means NOTHING. It's just a figurehead. Just like Osama Bin Laden is to Al Quaeda, a figurehead. It serves no real importance to those who know. You can fool the masses and say your the US Champion, but when it comes down to it, all that belt is is a hunk of leather with a piece of gold attached to it. But hey, since you're so determined and willing to fight tonight, I know a guy who would love to face you Cabana. I know a guy, who could actually do something with that belt Cabana. I mean, hey, Chicks dig gold right? And Stacy Keibler is the biggest golddigger of all isn't she, Aries?"

Generation Next's music hits and out comes Austin Aries. He gives kind of a disgusted look to CM Punk as if he's offended by his comments, but heads down to the ring, and it looks like we're going to have an impromptu match as Colt Cabana is rarin' to go in the ring. A referee runs down to the ring and calls for the bell, and we have a match on our hands.

<0:88%>

AUSTIN ARIES VS COLT CABANA©, US TITLE MATCH

Cabana quickly gains the upperhand after a collar and elbow and goes to work on Aries in the corner. After a brief exchange in the corner, Aries gains control of the matchup as Cabana went crashing into the corner looking to squash Aries. Back suplex by Aries connects and he puts his feet on the ropes and goes for a quick pin, only to get a two count. Aries hammers away on Cabana as he gets to his feet, standing dropkick connects by Aries and he goes to the top rope. Cabana is quick to his feet however and delivers a huge shot to the face of Aries before climbing to the top rope. Superplex connects and Cabana makes the cover, but only gets a two count. Cabana picks up Aries and puts him in a headlock on the mat. Aries gets to his feet and shoots Cabana into the ropes, Cabana with a huge shoulder block and he hits the ropes. Aries gets on his feet, powerslam connects out of nowhere, shocking Cabana. Aries picks up Cabana, fisherman's suplex connects, 1-2-Kickout. Aries goes to work with shots on Cabana. He whips Cabana into the corner and follows up with a huge clothesline. Aries climbs onto the second rope and delivers punches in the corner. After about the seventh punch, Cabana grabs Aries, Powerbomb connects! Both men collapse to the ground.

Cabana is back up before aries and connects on a boot to the midsection and goes behind Aries. Aries with an elbow to the face and goes behind Cabana. Aries jumps up onto the shoulders of Cabana and spins around to powerbomb position, pinning frankensteiner by Aries, 1-2-Kickout. Cabana gets to his feet and goes for a quick clothesline, Aries ducks, neckbreaker by Aries connects. Aries goes to the top rope, saying it's over. Aries goes for the 450, but misses! Cabana regains control. Irish whip into the corner and a running butt bump by Cabana. Cabana grabs Aries and goes for the Colt-45, but Aries breaks free and goes for an inside cradle. 1-2-Kickout. Aries is back to his feet and to kick Cabana, but Cabana grabs his leg and spins him around, huge release german suplex by Cabana. Cabana goes to the second rope, Snap legdrop connects, 1-2-Kickout. Cabana picks up Aries and sends him into the ropes, but Aries comes back with a huge cross body and a cover, 1-2-Kickout. Cabana starts to get to his feet, but Aries connects on a huge dropkick to the face that busts Cabana's nose open. Aries connects on the pendulium elbow and goes for the cover, but once again only gets a two count. Aries picks up Cabana and sends him into the ropes, Cabana ducks a clothesline, COLT 45!!!! Cabana hooks the leg, 1..2..3 and Cabana retains the title. We go to a shot of CM Punk backstage and he looks quite angry at the result of the match. In the ring, Cabana celebrates to a huge ovation in the ring.

WINNER: Colt Cabana

<M:86% C:79% O:82%>

Meltzer: "What a match that was, but you have to wonder when CM Punk is going to finally step in the ring with Cabana.

Coach: "You heard the man, he doesn't need to fight Cabana, he has nothing left to prove."

Meltzer: "Nothing left to prove? My ass. CM Punk has a lot to prove in my book."

William Regal's music hits and the out comes the british veteran in a very hurried fashion as he makes his way to the ring in suite and tie. He grabs a microphone.

Regal: "Last week, I was attacked by two miserable men inside of a dark room. Perhaps I didn't make the best judgement going into a dark room, but I damn well know that the two men who attacked me have something to do with the kidnapping of Eugene. And I also know for a bloody fact that Sean O'Haire has something to do with whole situation. So O'Haire, get out here NOW sunshine, because I have some questions to ask you. You know where Eugene is, and I damn well want some answers!"

A video feed comes up on the tron. It's a very dark and grainy video. It looks as if it's a dimly lighted cellar or room or something like that. It is only lighted by one hanging lightbulb. There is a figure next to a wall, hands above their head. It's Eugene! It looks like Eugene is handcuffed or bound to the wall.

Eugene: "MR REGAL? SOMEONE? HELPPPPP ME!!!!" HEELLLLLLPPPPP"

A hush has fallen over the crowd and Regal is shocked and saddened as he can't do anything to help Eugene. All of a sudden, the lightbulb in the room goes out, and Eugene begans screaming in pain. The screaming stops, and nothing can be heard or seen as the video is pure darkness. The crowd is simply silenced and Regal is almost in tears in the ring in what could be one of the most sadistic, sickening things we've ever seen on Monday Nitro as we go to commercial break.

<0:74%>

Meltzer: "I just..I don't know what to make of that. Well folks, coming up is our main event between Steve Austin and Chris Jericho defending the tag team titles against America's Most Wanted."

Coach: "And then after that, you know what's next right? The WEDDING! I can't wait to see Maria leave Matt high and dry at the alter, it's going to be great!"

Meltzer: "How can you say that?!"

Coach: "We all know wrestling wedding's don't work out!"

America's Most Wanted vs Chris Jericho and Steve Austin©, WCW Tag Team Title Match

AMW make their way down to the ring to a modest response from the crowd. Steve Austin's music hits and the crowd goes nuts for Austin as he makes his way to the ring. AMW clear the ring as Austin poses on all four turnbuckles with the tag team belt in his hand. Jericho's music hits and his pyro goes off as the World Champion/Tag Team Champion makes his way to ringside. The crowd boo's as Jericho poses gloriously, world title around his waist and tag team title on his shoulder. Jericho gets in the ring and him and Austin have a brief argument over who's starting first before Jericho finally backs down, Austin will be starting this one against Chris Harris.

Collar and elbow tieup and Austin takes early control with a headlock. Harris shoots Austin into the ropes, but Austin comes back with a huge clothesline. Austin connects on a hiptoss and attacks Storm on the outside. The referee tangles with Storm as Austin grabs Harris behind his back. Austin with a kick right in the..lower extremities behind the refs back and Harris can only roll around on the ground in pain. Austin walks over to Jericho, who has his back turned to the ring and is Jawing with fans. Austin slaps Jericho's back hard, and Jericho is now tagged in. Jericho comes in and gives an angry look to Austin before taking to Harris, Delvering right hands and tossing him over the top rope. Jericho goes up and over the top with a slingshot splash onto Harris, but Harris grabs him midair and rams him backfirst into the steel turnbuckle post. Harris rolls him back in the ring and makes the cover, but Austin breaks it up at a one count. Harris tags in Storm. Double vertical suplex connects and Storm goes for the pin, but Austin kicks out. Storm sends Jericho into the ropes, but Jericho comes back with a flying forearm. Jericho hits the ropes, looking for the lionsault, Austin tags him right as he jumps onto the ropes, LIONSAULT connects and Jericho goes for the cover, BUT HE'S NOT THE LEGAL MAN!! Austin hits the ring and Jericho has a whiney look on his face. Two finger salute to Jericho by Austin and Jericho is pissed! Jericho gets to his feet and the two go head to head arguing with one another. Storm with a quick rollup on Austin, and Jericho doesn't even bother to break it up! 1-2-Kickout.

Jericho leaves the ring and Storm works over Austin. Irish whip by Storm, reversed by Austin, SPINEBUSTER CONNECTS! Austin hits the ropes, and is looking for the two finger salute elbow drop, but Jericho makes the tag to Austin's back, and Austin stops in his tracks at Jericho enters the ring and grabs Storm, looking for the Liontamer. Austin now appears frustrated. He grabs Jericho and turns him around, Jericho goes to hit Austin, but Austin ducks. STUNNER TO JERICHO!!! Storm is confused now as he's sitting on the canvas watching this all go down. Austin makes a motion like he wants Storm to cover Jericho. Storm gets up and starts walking towards Jericho. Kick to the stomach by Austin, STUNNER TO STORM!! Austin delivers middle fingers and trash talking to Storm as he was just bluffing. Harris hits the ring but quickly gets thrown right over the top by Austin. Austin steps to the outside and grabs Jericho's Limp arm and tags himself in. Austin cover Storm, 1-2-3 and Austin is acting like he just won the biggest match of his career as he sarcastically raises his hands in the ring as he walks around in circles. The referee hands Austin both title belts. Austin looks at them, and sets on one the fallen Chris Jericho and takes the other one and leaves the ring. Jericho finally makes it his feet, but he's a little woozy still and unsure what happens, but it's pretty clear him and Austin won as Austin's music echoes throughout the Arena. Jericho works his way to his feet via grabbing the ropes, and looks pissed off at Austin, who doesn't even bother turning around as he walks to the back.

WINNERS: STEVE AUSTIN AND CHRIS JERICHO

<M:80% C:80% O:79% The WCW Tag Team titles have gained in image. >

All of a sudden, Raven's music hits, and Austin stops dead in his tracks about halfway up the ramp. Raven comes out, with the flock all standing behind him. The crowd boo's as Raven has a microphone in his hand.

Raven: "I hope you two enjoyed your little pow-wow out here, fighting together as tag team champions. Because while you two continue to piss away your time here in WCW, I was backstage getting what I deserved! What I earned. You see, I just came from Eric Bischoff's office, and it's been confirmed. You see, at Spring Stampede later this month, it's not going to be Steve Austin or anyone else facing you for that world title Chris Jericho, it's going to be ME!"

Austin has an angry look on his face at the announcement and Chris Jericho is just in utter shock at everything that's just happened.

Raven: "And let's face facts Chris Jericho, you've never defeated me here in WCW. You claim your the best, we'll, I'm your worst nightmare. With my demons of the night firmly behind me in my corner, and everything stacking up against you Jericho, it looks as if you may want to hang onto that tag team title. Because come April 30th, that's the only title you'lle have left to clutch onto when I DEFEAT you for your WCW heavyweight title. Quote the Raven, Nevermore!"

Meltzer: "I don't believe what we just heard. Raven vs Chris Jericho?!"

Coach: "WHOA! What a shocker!!"

<0:84%>

We come back, and the ring has been set up for the wedding of Maria Kannelis and Matt Hardy. The ringropes have been removed and there is a huge carpet in the ring with flowers and an alter set up. There are also huge steps leading into the and a white carpet that extends from the entrance ramp to stairs. A Minister awaits in the ring. Matt Hardy's music hits and the crowd goes nuts as Hardy makes his way to the ring dressed in a tuxedo. He goes into the ring and awaits the arrival of Maria. After a delayed entrance, "Dun-dun-dun-dun" aka the wedding music hits and Maria makes her way to the ring in a VERY beautiful wedding dress. She gets in the ring and her eyes just sparkle as her and matt look at one another. The wedding goes on in typical fashion, and Matt Hardy and Maria read their vowes to one another (I'll save you the trouble of reading mushy love vowes, but they were very lovely). Now we get to the good part. The Minister asks if anyone objects to the marriage to speak now or forever hold their peace......

UH OH!!

Voice: "I OBJECT!"

Out comes..none other then good ole' annoying Spanky! Spanky has a microphone in hand and the crowd Boo's heavily as Maria and Matt both turn around, obviously not happy with the arrival of Spanky

Spanky: "What in the hell is this crap?! You two are getting MARRIED on a WRESTLING show? Excuse me, but if I remember correctly, there is no love in War. And this, WCW, is a Warzone. AND.."

All of a sudden, Shane Helms comes from behind, dressed in a red tuxedo and Cracks spanky right in the back with a chair and Spanky hits the ground. Maria puts her hand over her mouth as she smiles. Helms Smiles and gives a thumbs up to Matt, who smiles and gives one back. Helms grabs Spanky by the collar and drags him to the back and the wedding continues. Matt Hardy says I Do, and so does Maria, and the Minister announces them husband and wife. Matt and Maria Hardy embrace in a long kiss in the center of the ring as flashbulbs goes off throughout the arena and we eventually fade out from a great Nitro!

<0:65% Matt Hardy lost overness from this segment. :( >

SHOW RATING: 78%

I don't care what format you do this diary in Disengager just keep doing it.

In my mind and a lot of others this is up there with LAW and BVS as the best written diary on the boards. Keep up the good work (Y)