4. Shawn Michaels

5. Kurt Angle

SMACKDOWN to RAW

1. Kurt Angle

2. The Undertaker

3. Heidenreich

4. Luther Reigns

5. Mark Jindrak

June was a crazy month for the WWE, the second annual Draft Lottery, the ECW PPV and RAW’s last PPV before Summerslam, Vengeance.

However behind the scenes a lot was going on in the WWE, a change was going on, the ratings for June was the worst in a long time, one good thing came out of June though, the ECW PPV, which got the highest buyrate for over 2 years, including Wrestlemania 21 and 20.

Vince McMahon learnt one thing, the fans want the old but with a modern twist, and that’s what he was going to do, out with the new, in with the old, its time to bring back the attitude era, but with a modern twist

June in Summary

ECW PPV

Lance Storm defeated Chris Jericho

Dudley Boyz returned as faces to defeated Sandman and Tommy Dreamer, after the match they drove Spike threw a flaming table

Super Crazy defeated Little Guido and Tajiri

Rey Mysterio defeated Psychosis

RVD and Sabu defeated Rhyno and Tazz

Axl Rotten and Balls Mahoney defeated Danny Doring and Roadkill

Al Snow defeated Justin Credible

Mikey Whipwreck defeated Kid Kash

And in the Main Event a Impromptu Match

Terry Funk defeated Mick Foley

Vengeance

World Title Hell in a Cell

Batista defeated Triple H

Shawn Michaels defeated Kurt Angle

Kane defeated Edge, after the match Kane and Undertaker shared a bond of trust

World Tag Team Titles

Hurricane and Rosey defeated La Resistance and William Regal & Tajiri

Intercontinental Title

Shelton Benjamin defeated Chris Jericho 2-0

Chris Benoit defeated Ric Flair.

For Smackdown was the build up for the Great American Bash, for the first time in a long time WWE wasn’t leaving the build up till last minute.

Everything will be revealed later in WWE: Attitude Era 2005

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

The 6 men and 2 women was sat around the table

Vince McMahon: I have called this meeting because with the WWE facing a big change, a change for the better.

I admit maybe I have been some bad decisions and a lot will change, the two big changes will be the cruiserweight and women’s division, and if they succeed then I will admit to the locker room I as wrong, however once I prove to you all that they are not what the fans want they will both be buried once and for all.

Now the reason we are here today is because the big change is with the booking team, we are not in touch with the wrestlers enough, that is why new head booker for both RAW and Smackdown is Stephanie McMahon, and under her booking for RAW will be Ric Flair and Triple H, while for Smackdown Shawn Michaels and John Cena.

HHH: I object, I don’t believe John Cena is suitable for the booking team.

Vince McMahon: Well I disagree with you, I think Cena is perfect he is a man in touch with the locker room as well as the WWE fans. The decision is final and there will be no changes, you can all leave now and I will talk to you all later.

WWE Talks to the fans.

WWE.COM wants to know what the WWE fans woudl like to see happen in the WWE today, and also wants to know, what your favourite moment of the Attitude era was, was it the Stone Cold, Vince McMahon war, was it D-Generation-X. Whatever it is, let us know at talktothefans@wwe.com

user posted image

Last Week on RAW, Triple H and Nature Boy Ric Flair, brutally assualted Batista, however the Brother of Destruction came to the aid of the World's Heavyweight Champion, however there reasoning was that they want the World Heavyweight Title. So Eric Bischoff made a match for tonight, HHH and Ric Flair in a tag team match against the Brother of Destrction, and the man who gets the 1.2.3 will wrestle Batista next week for the World Heavyweight Title, but talking about Batista, will the World Heavyweight Champion be at RAW this week.

The Intercontinental Champion Shelton Benjamin teams with Chris Jericho to take on La Reistance, with the winners going on to face Hurricane and Rosey next week for the tag team titles

Last Week RAW GM sent out a demand to Trish Stratus, she either return to RAW, tonight and defedn the womens title against Victoria for the first time the womens title has been defended in 3 months, or be stripped of the womens title by forefit and Victoria will become the new champion.

All This and much more, live tonight on SPIKE TV

Confirmed Matches

Number 1 Contender to World Title Kane and Undertaker v Ric Flair and Triple H

Number 1 Contender to Tag Team Titles La Resistance v Chris Jericho and Shelton Benjamin

Womens Title Trish Stratus © v Victoria

Edited by craig

user posted image

(cred to forlan)

user posted image

The Main Event of the Great American Bash, Christian will challenge John Cena for the title with new girlfriend Torrie Wilson in his corner, Christian has had a problem with Cena for months even when they was on different brands, but now Christian has a chance to end it and leave the Great American Bash, NEW WWE Champion.

user posted image

The Cabinet turned on JBL after he couldn't regain the WWE title, and at the Great American Bash it is JBL's chance for revenge and he could once again leave with gold

user posted image

The Hottest rivalry on smackdown in months will come to a head at the Gert American Bash in the first ever latino street fight, but to make sure there is no quick endings, there is a 2 out of 3 falls stipulation

user posted image

MNM will defend the titles agains the Dudley Boyz who was the tag team champions at last years Great American Bash, the Dudleyz returned to SMACKDOWN proclaiming to be the number one team, but after MNM attacked the Dudleyz, the got the attention of the former champions. And after Melina was drove though a table MNM have promised the Dudleyz a X-Tereme Suprise at the Great American Bash

user posted image

The Big Show is looking for revenge after Morgan cost The Big Show a match at Judgment Day, a title match against Cena at the Bash and a F-5 though the announce table, and with Carlito banned from ringside the match should be a clean 1 on 1 encounter

Edited by craig

Heat Taping

Viscera beat Luther 65/60/45

Mark Jindrak beat Chris Masters 42/57/40

Al Snow beat Daivari 53/71/62

Super Hero’s beat Heart Throbs 58/66/60

RAW

user posted image

The RAW opening video plays and we go straight into a video of what happened last week where Triple H and Flair beat Batista to a bloody pulp after losing a handicap match by DQ, The video then cuts to Undertaker and Kane making the save and sending Triple H and Flair for cover, but we see the Brother of Destruction picking up the world title, making indication they are after the gold, the video ends with a match graphic for Triple H and Ric Flair v Undertaker and Kane for the number 1 contendership for the world heavyweight title tonight.

JR: What a night for you we have tonight, a huge tag team main event, and the first time the women’s title has been defended since Wrestlemania.

Victoria’s Music Hit’s

Victoria comes to the ring

Women’s Title Trish Stratus © v Victoria

Trish’s Music hits but Trish doesn’t appear, Eric Bischoff comes to the ring to crown a new champion by default but Trish came though the crowd and hit Victoria in the back of the head. Bischoff left the ring laughing, obviously a set up and the match began.

Trish started kicking away on Victoria obviously having the advantage, but Victoria managed to fight back against Trish and get the advantage, after many kicks and chops Victoria managed to hit a DDT and climbed up top for a top rope moonsault, however Trish moved and Victoria, Trish hit the chick kick but only got a 2 count.

Trish was complaining to the referee which gave Victoria time to come around, Trish turned around to a kick in the stomach and Victoria hit the widow’s peak, Lita ran down and distracted the referee and Victoria, Trish managed to roll out of the ring and grab the women’s title and hit Victoria in the back of the head, knocking Victoria out, Trish covered and Lita left the referee alone allowing hit count the 3 count

Winner and Still Women’s Champion Trish Status

After the match Lita and Trish was stomping on Victoria and Lita hit a Lita-sault, however Christy Hemme ran in and tried to make the save but was beat down 2 on 1 and received the twist of fate from Lita, Lita and Trish celebrated over the fallen two diva’s

-Commercial Break-

We return and Chris Benoit is in the office of Eric Bischoff

Bischoff: Now Chris I asked you her to tell you I am suspending for two weeks for your actions last week

Benoit: What the hell are you on about Bischoff

Bischoff: I’m on about when you knocked one of my referee’s out with a steel chair with your match against Edge last week

Benoit: It was a accident and you know it, and it was you that made it NO DQ.

Bischoff: Does it look like I care, Chris I suggest you leave now and I don’t want to see you for the rest of tonight or next week, or Chris you won’t have a job to come back to.

Benoit left unwilling knowing it was in his best interest to leave.

As Benoit left Lita entered Bischoff’s office with Edge

Lita: Bischoff we need tot talk

Bischoff: What can I do for you Lita,

Lita: Eric tonight Victoria and Christy was taken out so make the match for Summerslam

Bischoff: Lita you see I can’t do that, yet, Trish completed her task of destroying Victoria, so tonight you need to defeat Christy and when you do it will be official, Trish Stratus v Lita for the women’s title, like you both want

Lita and Edge had a smile on there face as we zoom back to ringside

King: JR I love it, Eric has come up with a master plan to get what he wants but help Lita and Trish get what they want

JR: King it is disgusting, but anyway changing gears, up next Steven Richards will face the undefeated Muhammad Hassan

King: I hope Steven Richards can whip the smile of the face off Hassan and Daivari

Hassan’s music Hits and he comes to the ring followed by Daivari

Steven Richards comes to the ring with a mild pop

Muhammad Hassan w/ Daivari v Steven Richards

The match started off the way it went on for the whole match, with Hassan firmly in control, Richards managed to get control for a split second with a stevie kick, Richards then went for the Stevie-T-, however Hassan thought his way out with a arm wringer and hit the Modified STO, Richards was out and was bleeding, Daivari was shouting at Hassan not to cover, Hassan looked at Daivari and cracked a huge grin, Hassan locked a camel clutch, Richards was knocked out so the referee raised Richards arm 3 times and it fell all 3 times and Hassan won by submission

Winner: Muhammad Hassan

After the match Hassan and Daivari laid a beating on Richards, Daivari hit a second rope leg drop, Hassan was about to hit a second Modified STO but this time on a steel chair, however to the shock of everyone in the arena HULK HOGAN’S music hits, Hassan and Daivari was in shock. Hogan walked to the ring slowly, Hassan and Daivari threw Richards down and ran out though the crowd before Hogan hit the ring

-Commercial Break-

We return and JR is in the ring with Hogan

JR: Hogan you are here tonight and I know that no one was expecting you, so why are you here tonight

Hogan: You know what brother, after Backlash I thought I had beat a little respect into Muhammad Hassan. But let me tell you something brother, after watching him and his little friend the last few months it proves to me that Hassan has learnt nothing, so after everything I decided to come her and lay down a challenge. That’s right brother I challenge you to a match brother, one on one me and you at Summerslam

JR: Oh My God that is amazing

Hogan: Brother it is time someone beat respect into Muhammad Hassan

Hogan posed down to the crowd and we go backstage

Christy is just leaving her locker room and is seemingly talking to someone in her locker room

Christy: I’ll be ok on my own, just watch the match and if I need you then come down, but tonight after I beat Lita, Eric will have no choice but give me a rematch against Trish at Summerslam

We then see a Hype Video for Batista

We then return to ringside to see Lita with her boyfriend Edge coming to ringside

King: JR, who was Christy talking to

JR: I have no idea

After Lita enters the ring, Christy Hemme comes to the ring

Lita w/ Edge v Christy Hemme

Lita dominated the early start of the match with punches, kicks, clotheslines, stomps and slaps, however Christy countered a running clothesline with a kick to the stomach followed with a DDT, Christy covered and got a 2 count. The two went back and forth until Christy took Lita down with a women like spear, Christy went to stomp Lita, but Lita caught the leg of Christy and tripped her to the mat, Lita went up top for a Lita-Sault, but Christy rolled out of the way, As Lita got up Christy hit a twist of fate, 1.2. Edge pulled the referee out of the ring, As Edge was distracting the referee outside of the ring, Trish Stratus ran though the crowd into the ring and hit a chick kick to Christy before running back out though the crowd, Edge was ejected from ringside, which brought a number of road agents down to the ring to drag Edge to the back, Lita got up and picked Christy up for a twist of fate, Lita climbed up top and this time hit the Lita-Sault, 1.2.3

Winner: Lita

Lita continued to beat away on Christy, which led to Victoria coming out for the save, however as Victoria was coming out, Trish ran down behind her and nailed her with the women’s title to the back of her head, Trish and Lita was beating the two diva’s down in the ring, When to huge crowd approval, Christy’s new trainer Ivory came down to the ring with a steel chair chasing Lita and Trish off, Ivory then helped her follow diva’s up in the ring.

We then go backstage into a locker room and we see Steven Richards in his locker room after being stitched up from earlier tonight.

We then hear someone come though the door

Voice: Well, well, well what do we have here.

Richards: What do you want Paul

Heyman: Well you see Steven I was watching you match tonight and I seen you get beaten down, and may I say you looked pathetic out there

Richards: What’s your point Paul.

Heyman: My point is, I seen you at the ECW One Night Stand, and you had a fire about you I hadn’t seen in years, when you are in that ring you miss the E-C-W factor, and Steven I want to the bring you that ECW factor to everyone of your matches

Richards: What do you mean

Heyman: I want to bring ECW to your corner every week on RAW, Steven let me be in your corner and the sky will be the limit for you

Richard: Paul I like the sound of that

The two men smile and shake hands

-Commercial Break-

We return from the commercial break and Todd is with Christy, Ivory and Victoria

Todd: Ivory I have one question for you, tonight we seen you return to the ring, something that has not been seen in over a year, why?

Ivory: You see Todd, after Lita turned her back on Kane, she also turned her back on Christy, now Christy came to me wanting a new trainer, now I see potential in Christy so I agreed, but I was watching backstage on the monitor Todd and I saw disgusted me in the ring

Eric Bischoff approached the 3 Diva’s with Trish, Lita and Edge behind him

Eric: Well, well, well, what do we have here, you know what Ivory I always thought you was a intelligent diva, but I guess I was wrong, you see Ivory, you friends have had 2 beatings tonight and what you should learn Ivory is don’t cross Eric Bischoff, so I needed to make a choice, give Ivory 2 beatings tonight, or let have Ivory have one but with twice the amount of pain, so you know what I decided Ivory?

Ivory: What’s the Eric?

Eric: That Ivory with Christy and Victoria in her corner, oh and by the way if either of you two get involved I will fire you on the spot, will go against Edge with Lita and Trish in his corner, and your special guest enforcer, ME. Good luck tonight Ivory

We cut back to ringside with La Resistance in the ring

Intercontinental Champion Shelton Benjamin comes out followed by Chris Jericho

Number One Contendership to World Tag Team Titles, Chris Jericho and Intercontinental Champion Shelton Benjamin v La Resistance

Jericho and Benjamin started the match in control, but there obvious lack of team work was the down side of the team, mid match La Resistance turned the tide and hit the Bon Soir on Jericho, Benjamin came to rescue with a moonsault of the top but obviously injured Jericho as well as Conway. Later in the match all 4 men was in the ring and Shelton was the legal man with Conway, Shelton went to hit a stinger splash on Sylvain, however Sylvain moved and Shelton hit his head on the turnbuckle, Conway whipped Jericho into Benjamin sending him out of the ring, La Resistance then hit a second Bon Soir on Jericho but lucky for him he wasn’t the legal man. The finish came when Jericho hit a moonsault crossbody taking all 3 men down. Jericho went to dropkick Sylvain, but Sylvain moved and Jericho dropkicked Benjamin who staggered back into a role up by Conway, As Conway got the 3 count on Benjamin Jericho fought with Sylvain, seemingly unaware his partner was being pinned

Winners: La Resistance

After the match La Resistance rolled out of the ring and helped each other to the back celebrating,  In the ring Shelton and Jericho had a slagging match, Jericho slapped Benjamin, and Benjamin took Jericho down with a spear The two men was rolling around brawling in the ring, referee and road agents ran down trying to break the two up but was unsuccessful in pulling them apart, eventually they was successful, but Jericho and Benjamin fought out of there grip, throwing almost every referee and road agent out of the ring temporarily knocking them out. Jericho and Benjamin continued to brawl, Bischoff then came out with a microphone

Eric: Damn it that’s  enough

Benjamin and Jericho didn’t listen and continued to brawl

Eric: Dammit stop it now or I will suspend you both for a year

Jericho and Benjamin finally took notice and paid attention

Eric: I’m sick of this from you two every week on RAW< and it ends next week, Chris Jericho, Shelton Benjamin, Intercontinental Title, inside of a steel cage.

JR: Oh My God.

-Commercial Break-

We return from the commercial break with Edge, Lita, Trish, Victoria, Ivory and Christy was in the ring.

Bischoff’s music hit and he came down to the ring wearing a referee’s shirt with a great big smile on

Edge w/ Lita and Trish Stratus v Ivory w/ Christy Hemme and Victoria, Special Enforcer Eric Bischoff

This match was a complete squash match, Ivory got no offence in the match at all, the end came when Eric Bischoff on purposely set the referee up to get a spear from Edge, making Bischoff the referee for the match, with Eric as the referee it was Eric Bischoff rules. Bischoff called Lita and Trish in the ring to add insult to injury especially as Victoria and Christy was unable to assist Ivory or face losing there jobs, Trish hit the chick kick on Ivory and Lita hit the Twist of Fate, Edge then hit the Edge-u-cution and then locked in the Edge-o-cation submission, but Ivory was out and was unable to fight back or tap out, Eric Bischoff had great pleasure in lifting Ivory’s arm and doing it the third time had a huge grin on his face as he looked at Christy and Victoria

Winner: Edge

After the match Victoria and Christy went into check on there friend, but was the victims of a 4 on 2 attack, eventually Bischoff knocked both Christy and Victoria out a martial arts kick to the head.

Suddenly Vince McMahon’s music hit to the crowd approval, and Vince entered the ring

Vince: I think you all need to leave the ring this minute

Lita, Trish, Edge and Eric started to leave the ring

Vince: Woo hold up there Eric not you, the rest of you, leave my ring now

Lita, Edge and Trish didn’t need telling twice and they left the ring promptly and Referee’s helped Victoria Christy and Ivory to the back

Vince: Now Eric I have been watching RAW at home in my billion dollar house, and quite frankly I have been disgusted with the product you have been putting on, and with tonight, attacking women, I had full intentions of giving you a public warning but after tonight I have no alternative, so Eric unfortunately for you I am temporarily stripping you of half of your power of general manager of RAW, and at Summerslam you could lose it all, now let me bring out the new co-general manager of RAW until Summerslam, Paul Heyman

ECW Music hits and Paul Heyman comes to the ring

Heyman: Vince McMahon I would like to thank you for this opportunity, and I promise I will make RAW as much of a success as the ECW Pay Per View

Vince: I hope so Paul, now let me explain to you what will happen at Summerslam, until then you will be co general managers of RAW, at Summerslam you will both have two times of 5, 2 will be current WWE superstar’s, 2 will be debuting superstars that you yourself have signed, and the final team member, will be your wild card choice, he can be a current WWE superstar and someone you sign yourself but they will be the team captain

Bischoff: Well let me tell you Paul, I hope you enjoy the next month and a half, as come Summerslam, Team Bischoff, with there first member Edge, will defeat Team Heyman

Heyman: Let me tell you something Eric, at Summerslam, I be leading my team to battle, I will be in there corner, but my team isn’t called team Heyman

Heyman gets into Bischoff’s face

Heyman: It will be Team E-C-W

-Commercial Break-

We return backstage with Todd who is standing by Nature Boy Ric Flair and The Game Triple H

Todd: Tonight you two will face Kane and The Undertaker, a team since coming together a few weeks ago are undefeated, and whoever gets the pin will go on to face Batista next week

Triple H: What are you trying to say, we are going in tonight as the under dogs, let me tell you something Todd, me and natich are the greatest team ever to grace a wrestling ring, together we are 26 time world champion, do you know how many world titles The Undertaker and Kane have held Todd?

Todd: Umm no

Triple H: 5 Todd, the big scary brothers we are suppose to be afraid of has held 5 world titles between them, Todd that’s pathetic

Flair: Todd, tonight the greatest superstar in wrestling history and the Nature Boy Ric Flair, will destroy Kane and The Undertaker, and next week, by boy Triple H will become 11 time, World Heavyweight Champion, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Triple H and Flair walk off for there match up next

JR: I think Triple H and Ric Flair maybe taking the Brother of Destruction a little bit to lightly

King: Now way JR, they said themselves together they are 26 time World Champions

JR: But King tonight is a tag team match, Undertaker and Kane are 2 time tag team champions, Flair and HHH have never won gold together as a tag team, I believe the advantage goes to the brothers tonight

King: JR I think the downfall for Kane and Undertaker is that they both want to wrestle Batista next week but for Triple H and Ric Flair, they both want Triple H to go into RAW next week facing Batista, that’s team work JR

JR: Maybe but shifting gears, all night we have wondered if Batista will show up, we have had a camera man in the parking lot all night and there have been no signs of Batista all night

King: After the beating he received last week I doubt he is even medically cleared to be here tonight JR

HHH and Flair’s Music hits and the come out, Kane and Undertaker then come out separately

King: See JR, HHH and Flair have unity

JR: Coming out on your own or together ha nothing to do with it King

Number one Contender to World Heavyweight Title, Kane and Undertaker v Ric Flair and Triple H

The match was a somewhat even encounter, Kane was the legal partner for his side for the most of the match, however neither Triple H or Ric Flair could get much offence in the match. Mid match Triple H and Undertaker was the legal participants, Triple H was able to get very little offence in, so Ric Flair climbed a turnbuckle behind the Undertaker, Just as Flair jumped off the top rope, Undertaker big booted Triple H and caught Ric Flair in a chockslam, however Undertaker turned around to a kick in the mid section and a pedigree for The Game, Triple H went for a cover but the deadman kicked out at 2. Towards the end of the match Triple H went to whip Kane into the ropes, but Kane reversed sending him the opposite way, and Triple H hit the referee, Triple H used the distraction to hit a low blow on Kane, Undertaker chased Triple H out of the ring, Bringing Flair into the ring to brawl with the deadman, outside the ring, Triple H set up a table with intentions of using it later, and also grabbed a sledgehammer, in the ring Undertaker knocked Ric Flair with a big boot and ran back to the ropes, however Triple H caught the deadman with a sledgehammer to the back of the head, knocking the deadman down, Flair used the chance to lock the figure 4 leglock on Undertaker, Triple H went to enter the ring with the sledgehammer, however a figure pulled Triple H off the apron, that figured turned out to be Batista, Batista ducked a sledgehammer shot and Batista-bombed Triple H though the table, Batista the celebrated over Triple H while holding the worlds heavyweight title. In the ring Kane got back to his feet, and Flair seen this, relinquished the figure 4 leglock and charged at Kane, however Kane caught Ric Flair for a tombstone piledriver, Kane covered as the referee started to come round, 1..2..3 Kane won, and just as the referee hit the 3 count, Undertaker sat up and stared at Batista

Winners: Kane and The Undertaker

After the match Kane and Undertaker done there post match celebration and Batista rolled in the ring and stood over Flair with the world’s heavyweight title over his shoulder, Kane and Undertaker walked up behind Batista, and when Batista turned around Batista and the Brothers of Destruction had a staredown to end RAW

RAW Results

Women’s Champion Trish Stratus defeated Victoria to retain the women’s title at 6:01 43/51/44

Muhammad Hassan defeated Steven Richards at 6:21 68/64/65

Lita defeated Christy Hemme at 5:02 56/36/31

Number 1 contendership to Tag Team Titles next week: La Resistance defeated Intercontinental Champion Shelton Benjamin and Christ Jericho at 7:30 75/74/76

Edge defeated Ivory at 4:12 62/63/66

Number 1 contendership to World Heavyweight Title next week: Kane and Undertaker defeated Ric Flair and Triple H (Kane got the fall giving him the title match next week) at 6:54 83/72/74

Edited by craig

Guest SteveBoobs

Hmmm. Where to start?

Why is Torrie Wilson John Cena's new girlfriend? Is she supposed to be some sort of threat to Tyson Tomko, who is 2-3 times her size? It seems like you kind of hastily threw that together with no rhyme or reason other than the fact that Torrie Wilson is a semi big name. Even still, Torrie, IMO, would be better suited with somebody who needed help getting over, and not the mega over John Cena.

When did JBL have the United States title? I seem to recall Orlando Jordan holding it. Also, it seems highly illogical the Cabinet would turn on their leader, I can recall certain instances where Orlando and The Bashams seemed like weak-willed individuals following the master. (recall the night Orlando had to win the US title or leave the Cabinet). If anything, I would think JBL would turn on Orlando Jordan, having the Bashams by his side, and it would help OJ get over as a semi-serious singles threat. Your explanation puzzled me and left me hopelessly confused.

Is there a difference between a Latino street fight and a normal street fight? If so, you should specify.

Carlito Caribbean Cool, the man who could possibly become a superstar sometime down the line, the reason many people watch Smackdown, left off Great American Bash while Matt Morgan and The Big Show get to stink it up? That's crazy.

But what is most concerning is the movement of Kurt Angle and The Undertaker to RAW. At a time when Smackdown is extremely lacking in starpower, it makes absolutely zero sense from any standpoint for the two biggest names on the brand to be placed on RAW. Shawn Michaels supposedly swapped brands, yet despite being one of the top names and an excellent worker, he is nowhere to be found on the Great American Bash card.

Also, Kane & The Undertaker teaming up, after all that bad blood they had heading into Wrestlemania in 2004, is absolutely absurd. Why would Kane want to team with The Undertaker? Did they suddenly resolve their bitter hatred for each other over a rugged, manly hug backstage? You would think those two would be at each other's throats.

I really don't think the fans are looking for the old stuff. They'd like to see something new, something exciting, something that prohibits them from changing the channel to Full House reruns.

Guest SteveBoobs

I thought there might have been something special or different about a Latino Street Fight is all.

According to his description, Carlito is "barred from ringside."

Sorry i made a mistake i meant to put WWE title instead of US title for the JBL - Jordan match, corrected it not, but Jordan is the WWE Champion.

I have matched Torrie and Cena for a reason for Cena' storyline after Christian, but didn't awnna just throw Torrie with him, evident it was for a storyline but give her somethign before like.

I have plans for Carlito at GAB, and atm a Latino Street Fight is a normal Street Fight, but i am trying to think of something unique but won't be announced to the GAB.

and JBL/Jordan will be explained in a few weeks as we go along, as the turn happened last week in June so you are not missing a explanation, there is a erason just wanna have mystery for abit

user posted image

Last week Eddie Guerrero won a unique backstage brawl to become the number 1 contender to the WWE title this week on smackdown, you have to know the number 1 contender for the Great American Bash, Christian will be looking at this with a keen eye to see who h will be facing at the next Smackdown Pay Per View.

Also this week on Carlito's CAbana special guests are Kurt Angle and Shawn Michaels in what will be a explosive Cabana, but Kurt has requested a Barber Shop Window be included in the Cabana, what does the olympian have planned?

We will also find out who will face Paul Londom for the Cruiserweight title at the Great American Bash when 10 cruiserweight, the 10th and final cruiserweight will be the debuting Psicosis, which cruiserweight will be victories tonight

All that and much more tonight on Smackdown

-Confirmed Matches-

Cruiserweight Battle Royal, winner will face Paul London at the Great American Bash

Scotty 2 Hotty v Shannon Moore v Akio v Funaki v Nunizo v Billy Kidman v Chavo Guerrero v Rey Mysterio v Psicosis

WWE Title John Cena © v Eddie Guerrero

Velocity Tapings

Tyson Tomko defeated Tajiri 68/71//72

Billy Kidman defeated Shannon Moore 66/74/79

Carlito and Matt Morgan defeated Scotty 2 Hotty and Funaki 67/65/68

Smackdown

user posted image

The Smackdown Opening Video Plays and we go straight to the ring where all the participants for the Cruiserweight Battle Royal was waiting

Cole: What a night we have for you, the cruiserweight battle royal, Eddie Guerrero challenging for the WWE Title, as well as the Cabinet taking on JBL and two partner’s of Theodore’s Long choice

Tazz: As well as Cole having a sit-down interview with the Big Show

Rey Mysterio’s Music hit as he comes down as final participant, Chavo argued with Rey while he is outside the ring, the distraction allows Eddie Guerrero to attack Rey Mysterio from behind, eventually road agents manage to drag Eddie to the back

Cruiserweight Battle Royal

Rey Mysterio v Chavo Guerrero v Shannon Moore v Billy Kidman v Nunizo v Funaki v Akio v Scotty 2 Hotty v Tajiri v Psicosis

The Bell rang and Rey Mysterio was helped to the back, seemingly not even able to make it to the start of the match, Chavo was watching Rey being helped to the back, Chavo not learning his lesson from the last cruiserweight battle royal was easily thrown out by Billy Kidman. The ring was less cluttered with 8 Cruiserweights and the ring split into 4 corners, Akio and Shannon Moore in one, Tajiri and Nunizo in one. Scotty 2 Hotty and Billy Kidman was in another, Funaki and Psicosis in the final corner.

The 8 Cruiserweight put on some amazing high flying action with no elimination in over 10 minutes, we seen Psicosis hit an amazing 360 moonsault knocking everyone in the ring off there feet, After a kick to the head of Psicosis knocking him down, Kidman hit the shooting star press, Shannon Moore hit the Moorergasm on Nunizo Akio hit a running bulldog on Moore saving his International Warfare stable mate, but Tajiri took the opportunity to throw Nunizo over the top rope. Kidman tried to take advantage of the opportunity and tried to jump Tajiri, however Tajiri quickstepped Kidman, and kicked Kidman in the head, sending Kidman over the top rope. On the outside Nunizo started to get back up and distracted Tajiri by holding the leg of the Japanese buzzsaw, this allowed stable mate Akio to hit a straight kick to the back of Tajiri sending him over the top roping eliminating him.

Then there was 5, Shannon Moore, Akio, Psicosis, Funaki and Scotty 2 Hotty, Scotty hit the bulldog on Shannon Moore for the worm, as Scotty stood over Shannon, Psicosis snuck up behind Scotty and threw him over the top, Psicosis then a short version of the lion-sault into a legdrop on Shannon Moore. A Bit later in the match Moore was laid out with a tornado DDT by Funaki. Akio, Funaki and Psicosis was brawling in one, the two Japanese superstars was working on the Mexican Psicosis, they put Psicosis in the corner, Funaki went on all 4’s and Akio tried for a poetry motion, Psicosis caught Akio and threw him over the top but Akio landed on the apron, Funaki charged in at Psicosis, Psicosis moved out the way and Funaki went head first into the corner, Psicosis then threw a stunned Funaki over the top, but he also landed on the apron, As Akio and Funaki started to get up, Psicosis went over to try and eliminate them, they both kicked Psicosis in the mid-section and went to suplex the luchador to the outside, as they had Psicosis above there head, Moore started to get up, Moore charged at Akio and Funaki and hit a dropkick knocking them both of the top, Akio and Funaki hit the floor shortly followed with Psicosis landing on top of them, Shannon Moore celebrated in the ring believing he had won, however the referee informed Shannon Moore that the final 2 participants would square off with the match ending in pinfall and that it was down to Psicosis and Shannon Moore.

Shannon hit a corkscrew moonsault onto Psicosis on the outside, the two brawled while trying to stand up, Shannon landed a left hand and threw Psicosis into the ring, Psicosis held onto the top while hitting a verification of a dropkick knocking Shannon down, Psicosis climbed to the top and as Shannon started to get up, he was knocked back down with a top rope moonsault, Psicosis rolled Shannon into the ring, Psicosis climbed to the top rope, and as Shannon got to his feet Psicosis jumped off the top and hit a legdrop on a standing Shannon, seemingly knocking Shannon out,  Michaels Cole called the move ‘High up death’. Psicosis covered and got the 1.2.3

Winner: Psicosis

Paul London then comes to the ramp way we the cruiserweight title on his shoulder, and stared down the mysterious lucha libre star.

-Commercial Break-

We return from the commercial break with the Cabana set up with Morgan and Carlito standing in the ring, with a barber shop window looking extremely out of place.

Carlito: Welcome to the Cabana, tonight we have the coolest WWE Superstar, not including me of course, and the least coolest WWE Superstar. First of all let Carlito bring out the second coolest WWE superstar, Kurt Angle

Kurt Angle’s Music hit and he came to the ring

Angle: Thank you Carlito, now let me tell you, it has been a extremely hard first week back on Smackdown for your Olympian, having Sharmell phoning me all the time, Booker you really should learn please your wife more, all these phone calls are taking it right out of me

Carlito and Morgan was laughing in the background.

Angle: Now Carlito as you know, there has been a lot of jealously towards your Olympian as well in the past week

Carlito: Dat’s true

Angle: Not only is Booker-T- jealous of me because his wife wants me more than him, but the ‘Heart Break Kid’ Shawn Michaels, is still jealous that I made him tap out at Wrestlemania 21

Carlito and Morgan started laughing again in the background, Shawn Michaels music hit and he came to ring

HBK: Well Kurt you really do have a lot to say for yourself don’t you, now I’ll get to you in a minute Kurt, and Kurt I have to say I’m intrigued to why you wanted a barber shop window out here, but is this another of Kurt Angle’s ‘I’m better than HBK’ tasks again, cause let me tell you something, no one is better than the heart break kid. Now Carlito, Carlito, Carlito, what are you wearing, you call yourself cool.

Carlito: I’m Carlito Caribbean Cool, I’m the coolest thing on this show

HBK: If I had a dollar for every kid who came into this company saying that and ended up a no money, well damn I’d be richer than Vince McMahon

Carlito: Is that right

HBK nodded his head in approval, Carlito took a bit out of his apple and spat it into the face of HBK, HBK then whipped the apple of his face and started punching Carlito. However Morgan and Angle got involved and Shawn Michaels ended up getting beat down by the 3, Booker tried to come out and make the save but the number’s game still came into play, Morgan hit an F-5 on Booker who rolled out to the ring and Angle put HBK in the Anklelock as Carlito and Morgan celebrated over HBK.

All of a sudden some unfamiliar music played, and much to the crowd’s delight Marty Jannetty made his Smackdown Debut, chasing Angle, Carlito and Morgan out of the, Jannetty than helped his friend to his feet and they shook hands, out of no where Jannetty superkicked HBK threw the barber shop windowing, opening HBK up, Jannetty then grabbed a microphone

Jannetty: Payback’s a bitch

Jannetty then left the ring and celebrated with Angle, Carlito and Morgan

-Commercial Break-

We return from the break into Theodore Long’s office

Long: Earlier tonight we seen a disgusting assault on two Smackdown Superstars, now tonight I was going to announce a match for the Great American Bash, but after tonight I have changed the plan, and the match I was going to make for the Great American Bash will take place tonight, in a triple threat match, between Kurt Angle, Shawn Michaels and Booker-T-, and seeing as I won’t be here next week, the winner of the match will be General Manager for the night next week for Smackdown. Now that brings me to the Great American Bash, where there will be a tag team match, on one side of the ring will be Shawn Michaels and Booker-T-, and on the other will be Kurt Angle and Marty Jannetty. Holla, Holla, Holla.

We go to ringside and Paul London’s Music hit and he came to the ring with Hardcore Holly and Charlie Haas behind him. The International Warfare music hit’s and Rene Dupree comes out, followed by his stable mates Akio and Nunizo. Finally Rene Dupree’s partner’s come out, being lead by Melina was MNM.

Charlie Haas, Hardcore Holly and WWE Cruiserweight Champion Paul London v Rene Dupree and WWE Tag Team Champions Joey Mercury and Johnny Nitro w/ Melina Akio and Nunizo

London and Nitro started the match with some good cruiserweight action, which seen Nitro debut his Standing Star Press which got a 2 count on London. The team of Dupree and MNM held the advantage most of the way though the match thanks to the advantage of Melina, Akio and Nunizo, but Haas, Holly and London Occasionally got the advantage, Holly hit the Alabama Slam on Dupree, but Melina distracted the referee as Akio and Nunizo attacked  Holly while MNM was keeping London and Haas busy on the outside, with Melina keeping the referee distracted this lead to the Dudley Boyz came out chasing Melina though the crowd, with the referee no longer being distracted he seen Akio and Nunizo in the ring, the referee sent them back to the locker room. The match was then fairer with it being 3 on 3, towards the end of the match Haas hit a Belly to Belly suplex, Nunizo then starts coming to the ring and the referee is arguing with Nunizo, Akio then comes though the crowd and nailed Haas with a chair to the back, without Holly or London noticing as they was distracted by Nunizo, Holly and London start beating down on Nunizo, which bring MNM over which leads to a brawl outside, while in the ring Dupree hits the Death Valley Driver and gets the 1.2.3

Winners: Rene Dupree and WWE Tag Team Champions Joey Mercury and Johnny Nitro

After the match International Warfare and MNM beat down Haas, Holly and London, the Dudley Boyz and Tajiri came out for the save, London safety rolled into the ring leaving the 10 men to brawl on the outside. Psicosis came though the crowd and hurricanerunnered London from the rope, Psicosis whipped London towards the ropes the side where the 10 guys was brawling, London then went over the tope hitting a somersault flip knocking all 10 guys down, as they all slowly got back up Psicosis hit a running 720 degree splash to knock everyone back down, eventually the locker room emptied to separate the 12 superstars

-Commercial Break-

We return from the Break with Tajiri, Haas and Hardcore went in Theodore’s office

Haas: Theodore did you just see what happened out there, I want Dupree, I want Akio, I want Nunizo, I want them all

Theodore, Calm down playa, you know what ill do, at the Great American Bash in a 6 man Tornado Elimination it will be the International Warfare against Charlie Haas, Hardcore Holly and Tajiri, Holla, Holla, Holla.

We then cut to a corridor where Eddie and Chavo are talking about tonight’s WWE Title match

Eddie: You know the plan for tonight, right essa.

Chavo: Yeah don’t worry holmes, and after tonight, Eddie Guerrero will be W-W-E Champion.

Out of no where Rey jumps Chavo with a chair to the back, but Eddie managed to get away, referee’s show up and drag Rey away

Rey: Eddie tonight I’m after you holmes, tonight I take something from you.

We cut to ringside, where the cabinet is making there way to the ring, JBL’s music hit, and JBL comes to the ring and then awaits for his mystery partner’s. The Dudleyz music hits and they make there way to ring with a surprised JBL for the 6 man tag

Danny and Doug Basham and United States Champion Orlando Jordan v John Bradshaw Layfield and Bubba and D-von Dudley

The match started with Jordan and JBL, however Jordan quickly tagged out to Doug before any confrontation was made with JBL, the match was a very brawling type match, The match came close to a finish when JBL hit a clothesline from hell on Doug and than Danny, Orlando ducked but ran into a 3-D by the Dudleyz, Bubba went for a cover, 1.2. Melina ran down and pulled the referee out of the ring.

Melina kept the referee distracted on the outside and eventually the Dudleyz chased Melina to the entrance way where MNM jumped the Dudleyz with chairs and eventually hit the snapshot onto a chair busting both Dudleyz wide open, in the ring JBL was left alone with Jordan and the Basham’s, who made easy work of JBL, Jordan went to the outside and brought a table into the ring, Jordan set up the table and the Basham’s double powerbombed JBL though a table and ending up getting DQ’d

Winners: John Bradshaw Layfield and Bubba and D-von Dudley

After the match officials helped the Dudleyz to the back, and the cabinet celebrated in the ring, with Jordan standing over JBL holding the U.S. title.

Cole: After the break, you will see me sat down with Big Show

-Commercial Break-

We return and we see Michael Cole sat down with the Big Show

Cole: Last week you was F-5’d onto concrete by the monster Matt Morgan, now at the Great American Bash you will go one on one with Matt Morgan, with Carlito banned from ringside

Show: Last week Cole, Matt Morgan gave me a concussion, now one has ever done that before, and I will make him pay at the Great American Bash

Cole: Well as you said you have been given a concussion, in fact you won’t be medically cleared to even step into the ring until the Great American Bash

Show: Cole I don’t care what any doctor says, next week I will be on Smackdown, I will step in the ring, and I will make Matt Morgan pay

Cole: Well Big Show, thank you for your time, and good luck at the Great American Bash.

The camera zooms out and we see Carlito and Morgan watching on the TV

Carlito: Big Show thinks he’s going to destroy you, Morgan, next week you have to make sure Big Show doesn’t even make it to the Great American Bash

Morgan: Tha, tha, tha, that’s coo, coo, coo, cooool

We then cut to Josh Matthews with Shawn Michael

Josh: Shawn, earlier tonight, your former tag team partner and long time friend Marty Jannetty debuted on Smackdown, to seemingly help you, but in the end he turned on you, your thoughts

HBK: Kid, you know I have know Marty for a lot of years, and I’ll tell you I never seen this coming. I don’t know what has get into him, but next week Marty, after I win tonight, it will be me and you one on one, and I will make sure you pay for what you did.

We then cut to ringside and Booker is coming to the ring followed by his wife Sharmell, Kurt Angle came out next, constantly starting at Sharmell, and finally out came Shawn Michaels, with all 3 men in the ring the bell ran and the match began.

Winner is GM for next week’s Smackdown Shawn Michaels v Kurt Angle v Booker-T- w/ Sharmell

The match started off and Booker-T- and Shawn Michaels went on a 2 on 1 revenge attack on Angle, HBK hit a sweet chin music on Angle who was stunned and walked into a Book-End, 1.2. HBK broke up the pinfall which lead to it being all against all.

Later in the match Angle hit Booker while he was on the top rope, leaving him stranded on the top rope, Angle then snuck up behind HBK as he was getting to his feet and hit a Angleslam on HBK, Booker then came off the top and hit a Houston Hangover on HBK, Angle picked up Booker and went to whip him into the whips, Booker reversed and then kicked Angle in the mid-section and hit a Scissors kick, HBK nipped up and hit a sweet chin music sending Booker to the outside just as HBK fell back down. Later in the Angle had Angle set up for a German suplex, Booker kept blocking Angle until HBK hit a sweet chin music on Booker which gave Angle the momentum to hit a German suplex with a bridge Angle got a 2 count before HBK broke the bridge. HBK was on the outside after receiving a Book-End, Angle hit a angleslam and locked in the anklelock, HBK managed to roll back in the ring and attempt a sweet chin music on Angle, Angle ducked and hit a angleslam on HBK who rolled back outside the ring, Angle locked the anklelock back on Booker, HBK tried to get back in the ring but Marty Jannetty ran throw the crowd and held HBK out of the ring, in the end Booker had no choice but to tap

Winner: And General Manager Next Week for Smackdown, Kurt Angle

After the match Angle and Jannetty celebrated up the entrance way, and Sharmell went in to check on her husband. On the outside HBK grabbed a microphone.

HBK: Marty, I have no idea what your problem is, but next week it end, me and you in the ring.

Kurt Angle demanded a microphone, and someone from the back ran out and gave him a microphone.

Angle: Hold up there a minute Shawn, you’re not general manager next week, I am, but Shawn, Marty Jannetty v Shawn Michaels and Kurt Angle’s Smackdown is huge, and I will make Vince McMahon see he should never of fired me. But I can do one better, Marty Jannetty v Shawn Michaels, inside a steel cage.

Angle and Jannetty walk back with a huge grin, obviously having a plan.

-Commercial Break-

We return and Josh Matthews is with Christian and the Problem Solver

Matthews: Christian tonight you will find out who you will wrestle at the Great American Bash for the WWE Title.

Christian: As much as me and peepulation would love to destroy Cena for the title and beat some respect into him, I want the match I win the WWE title in to be memorial, a match for the ages, a match in 20 years time you will look back on and say, that was the greatest match ever, And Josh having a man the calibre as John Cena as your opponent that’s just not going to happen, but Eddie Guerrero is a Mexican legend, an amazing superstar, and Josh it would be my honour to defeat Eddie Guerrero for the WWE title at the Great American Bash

We cut to ringside, Eddie Guerrero’s Music hits and he comes to the ring in his lower rider, after a few moments John Cena’s Music Hits and Cena comes to the ring with his beautiful girlfriend Torrie Wilson is on his shoulder, Cena rolls into the ring and the two men stare down as the bell ring’s

WWE Title Match, WWE Champion John Cena w/ Torrie Wilson v Eddie Guerrero

Eddie started the match with the advantage with a fast past and kept the advantage for the first few minutes, Eddie went for the three amigo’s and went for a frogsplash, Cena however moved out of the way and Eddie hit the mat, Cena had the advantage for the next few minutes and hit a 5 knuckle shuffle, but Guerrero countered an F-U into a tornado DDT, Guerrero locked in the Lasso from El Paso on Cena, Cena struggled but eventually got to the ropes. A bit later on Cena went to throw into the ropes but Eddie reversed sending Cena into the referee, as Cena turned around to face Eddie, Eddie kicked Cena between the legs and hit a DDT, As Eddie celebrated, back first to the entrance way, Rey Mysterio ran to the ring, thinking the cheers was for him, Eddie encouraged it, Rey then hit a Springboard Dropkick to the back, throwing Guerrero into the rope, Rey then hit a 619 and stayed outside the ring watching on, Cena managed to get up first, picked up Guerrero and hit the F-U, Rey pushed the referee over to count the pinfall victory for Cena.

Winner: Still WWE Champion John Cena

After the match Rey and Eddie brawled to the back, And in the ring Cena celebrated his win with Torrie.

While Cena was celebrating with Torrie and the title, Christian and Tyson Tomko jumped Cena from behind, Torrie left the ring quickly screaming. Tomko hit a big boot on Cena as Christian went outside to grab the WWE Title. Tyson picked up Cena, so Christian could knock Cena right back down with a title shot to the head. Busting Cena wide open. Christian then dropped the title, picked up Cena and dropped Cena with a unprettier onto the WWE title.

Christian celebrated on the turnbuckles with the blooded WWE Title as Tyson threaten Cena in the ring with Torrie looking on terrified as Smackdown went off the air

-Short Results-

Psicosis won the Cruiserweight Battle Royal to wrestle for the Cruiserweight Title at the Great American Bash. at 20:40 68/75/80

Rene Dupree and WWE Tag Team Champions MNM defeated Hardcore Holly, Charlie Haas and WWE Cruiserweight Champion Paul London at 7:41 61/64/57

JBL, and the Dudley Boyz defeated the Basham Brothers and WWE United States Champion Orlando Jordan by DQ at 6:01 52/71/55

Kurt Angle defeated Shawn Michaels and Booker-T- to become General Manager for next week’s Smackdown at 12:21 79/71/78

WWE Champion John Cena defeated Eddie Guerrero to retain the WWE Title at 6:54 74/81/71

Bold Your Predicitions, and Answer all questions

user posted image

WWE Title

John Cena © w/Torrie Wilson v Christian w/Tyson Tomko

user posted image

WWE United States Title

Orlando Jordan © w/The Bashams v JBL

user posted image

Kurt Angle and Marty Jannetty v Booker-T- and Shawn Michaels

Who Gets the Win?

Who loses the fall?

user posted image

Latino Street Fight, 2 out of 3 Falls

Rey Mysterio v Eddie Guerrero

What will the final results be?

user posted image

Big Show v Matt Morgan

user posted image

WWE Tag Team Titles

MNM © w/Melina v Dudley Boyz

Will someone be put throw a table

user posted image

Tornado Elimination

Hardcore Holly/Charlie Haas/Tajiri v Rene Dupree/Akio/Nunizo

Who is the final man left?

user posted image

Cruiserweight Title

Paul London © v Psicosis

WWE Title

WWE United States Title

Who Gets the Win? Michaels

Who loses the fall? Jannetty

What will the final results be? Eddie wins falls 1 and 3 and Rey wins fall 2

Big Show v Matt Morgan

WWE Tag Team Titles

Will someone be put throw a table. Melina will

Tornado Elimination

Who is the final man left? Charlie Haas

Cruiserweight Title

Paul London © v Psicosis

WWE Title

WWE United States Title

Who Gets the Win?Michaels

Who loses the fall?Angle

What will the final results be?Eddie wins 1st, Rey wins 2nd and 3rd

Big Show v Matt Morgan

WWE Tag Team Titles

Will someone be put throw a table? No

Tornado Elimination

Who is the final man left?Rene Dupree

Cruiserweight Title

Paul London © v Psicosis

user posted image

Last week Kane picked up the 1.2.3 on the Nature boy to pick up the win, but also get a chance to wrestle for the worlds heavyweight title live tonight on RAW, but Kane was the only man to win a contenders match last week, La Resistance defeated Chris Jericho and Shelton Benjamin to face Hurricane and Rosey tonight on RAW, who will sure to have Stacy Keblier in there corner.

Talking about Jericho and Shelton Benjamin, after months of an on off relationship, Eric Bischoff has booked the two in a cage match for the intercontinental title.

As Paul Heyman's first act as Co-General Manager, he has made Hassan and Daivari v Al Snow and Steven Richards, Al Snow defeated Daivari on heat last night, and Steven Richards aims to get revenge on Hassan for last week.

Victoria and Christy aim to get revenge for last week in a tag team match against Summerslam oppoenents Lita and Trish Stratus, if Victoria and Christy can get the win, they will be hot in line for a women's title shot, way before Summerslam.

-Confirmed Matches-

Lita and Womens Champion Trish Stratus v Victoria and Christy Hemme

Hassan and Daivari v Al Snow and Steven Richards

World Tag Team Titles, Hurricane and Rosey © v La Resistance

Cage Match, Intercontinental Title, Shelton Benjamin © v Chris Jericho

World Heavyweight Title Batista © v Kane

Guest Michael Louis

I don't know what's worse the match results or the graphics. I seriously do not like either, especially how they are written all in one text. I will take a look though at your next show for improvements in both of these. As the actual written quality of the matches isn't too bad. But that's not meant to be an ego boost. Anyways, some decent storylines, but some shit changes to the rosters, especially with Smackdown getting a shit deal AGAIN. Smackdown was in need, and you had the chance to sort it out, but instead you fucked it up. Nice one mate.