WWE Attitude 2005

craig

I Shall be making a updated Summerslam card after every show when the card is updated

Summerslam - Sunday August 21st 2005

user posted image

user posted image

World Heavyweight Title

Batista © v Randy Orton

In the thrid Summerslam in a row that Randy Orton will challenge for the World Heavyweight Title, former Evolution partners will go face to face one on one for the World Heavyweight Title, however this monday night on RAW, we will find out if Triple H will join the match as Triple H and Ric Flair take on Batista in a handicap.

user posted image

Intercontinental Title

Chris Jericho v Shelton Benjamin©

Chris Jericho last the Intercontinental Title to Shelton Benjamin last October at Taboo Tuesday, and attempts at regaining the title at Backlash and Badd Blood failed, will it be thrid time lucky for Chris Jericho

user posted image

World Tag Team Titles

Undertaker and Kane v Rhyno and Sean O'Haire ©

Rhyno and O'Haire debuted to defeat Hurricane and Rosey in a open challenge, later that night they cost Kane then World Heavyweight in claims to win a bounty put down by Triple H on Undertaker and Kane, this match will be be one more step in Rhyno and O'Haire trying to win $100,000

user posted image

Muhammad Hassan v Hulk Hogan

Hassan is possible the least liked superstar on RAW, while Hulk Hogan is the most popular, Hogan will be trying to bring justice on Hassan for America and end the undefeated run of Hassan

user posted image

Sting, Mike Awesome, Steve Corino, Chris Masters and Edge v Tommy Dreamer, Terry Funk, Steven Richards, Justin Credible and Lance Storm

Team RAW v Team ECW, Eric Bischoff v Paul Heyman, a very unique 10 man match where the Manager of the win ning team becomes the sole general manager of RAW

user posted image

Womens Title

Lita © v Trish Stratus

These wo women as of late have been united to get rid of Ivory, Christy Hemme and Victoria, however at SUmmerslam, if there mission is completed they will be the only two women left on RAW and they will wrestle for the Women's Title, which Lita recently won from Trish in a 4 ay with Christy and Victoria

user posted image

Hardcore Title, Open Battle Royal

With ECW feel on RAW and Paul Heyman and Theodore Long's new friendship, at Summerslam the two rosters will unite to wrestle for the Hardcore Title

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why on earth would Sting, a man who has NEVER been on WWE TV, be brought in to lead Team WWE at Summerslam? It's got no real reason behind it and it's just plain stupid. It's like making Hogan the leader of Team ECW, although I wouldn't be surprised if you did that too.

No offence, but you use to many graphics, way too much colour and the shows don't seem to have much history, reason or point behind them, and the shows just dont flow, they're like a major clusterfuck.

as i have mentioned before this diary isn't only here its at Corp-x where it has the biggest fanbase and they like the gfx.

And its not team WWE its Team Bischoff but he has called hsi team, team RAW because he wants RAW to kill ECW, so its not a team of WWE or RAW guys, its a team brought toghther by Bischoff called Team RAW coz he wants RAW to kill ECW, it is quite simple

If Sting came to RAW it wouldn't be for just some "Team RAW", they'd make a huge big deal out of it all, Sting was a rare one who made his name without going to WWE. If he was to appear on WWE, they'd probably be hyping his appearance for weeks, Sting coming to WWE would be huge. Having him just appear on RAW kind just spoils the point of him in WWE. It could have been something huge.

just because people at another message board like the graphics (which i would like to actually see some comments from a lot of people who said they like them) doesnt mean you have to post them here. people here dont like the crappy graphics so edit them out when you post here.

and i jsut went to corp x and out of that entire topic, only 5 people said they liked the graphics, and that isnt a lot and more people here say they hate them.

Edited by LOL

four it was hyped it was the suprise guy, just think if you was told a suprise person was debuting and you tunned in and then sting appeared it'd be like aq OMG moment, and LOL tbh its my diary and i like them, when i read them after and right it's easy for me and i do like them there after

someone like orton should be hyped as simply a surprise guy. sting deserves much more and better hype. you should have had sting debut at a ppv or somethnig and have stuff like a bat appear after the lights go out or scorpions or something. at least then people would be more interested.

and if the pictures annoy so many people get rid of them. if you like them read your diary at corp x and look at the ugly pictures that arent needed and keep the pics out of this topic.

Craig, you really need to listen to people's advice. They give it to you, then you bitch when they do. Anyway, I hope you learned from this Sting situation. I told you at Corp. X (so did others) that his debut wasn't very good, and that it didn't even fit in with his character (or the actual person, for that matter.) People here don't like it either.

well i guess difference of opinion because i liked it but ok. and would you not say this should be done like this when the feud has barly began becuse each move is planned and has a reason.

and the images are staying, end of

well i guess difference of opinion because i liked it but ok. and would you not say this should be done like this when the feud has barly began becuse each move is planned and has a reason.

and the images are staying, end of

what fanbase because there is no fanbase here. he doesnt even listen to what people say. he thinks just because he likes the way he is portraying or going to portray sting that it is ok and people will like it or dislike it but read anyway. he really needs to fucking read diaries that are actually good like in the hall of fame and learn to fucking spell and use correct grammar

wait to see what happens? so far i have seen you do the shit bounty storyline, bring in sting with no hype what so ever (if you call 'ill bring my final man next week' good hype then you are stupid) when sting should of had much more hype but of course that wouldnt make sense...., go on with the ecw vs raw storyline which is absolute shit the way you are doing it, spelling and grammar that is worse than an illiterate, a 5 minute match on a PAYPERVIEW, and other crap. yeah, i will wait but just to see how far you go down the crapper.

you cant tell me whether i can post or not.

and great arguement. i have no diary so i dont know what makes a good one and i cant post in other ones. thumbs up to you!

ok I see it like this, craig some people here don't like the pics, some people do. Now I really don't care about them but feel they aren't necessary for every single show. You don't have to c&p every show for both forums. For ppvs you can use the pics and for everything else at the other forum you can post whatever you want. And LOL, if you don't like this diary you don't have to read it. Constructive critisism is always good, but when you just point out the bad points and constantly critisize him that is doing nothing for the diary. You should point out the bad and tell him what to do to make it better. Not just say, oh your pics are shitty take them down. Oh I dont like your storylines they suck you should stop them. Tell him what you dont like about them and give ways to improve it. And yes, making a good diary is harder than it looks, trust me I know. So stop the just constant bickering between the two of you about it and read the diary..after all you dont HAVE to read it.

Craig plain and simple, when people give you critism you can either use it and help make your diary better, or just accept it that not everyone will like it. If you complain about people critizing your diary then it will get this thing nowhere.

rant over.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I agree with Tarheels...

I dont mind the diary though... I have read better ones but that doesnt really matter... I do like the diary... It's easy enough to read and the storylines are looking good... I cant wait to see what happens next...