WWE Attitude 2005

craig

user posted image

4 days removed from the Great American Bash and we will see the man who retained the WWE title, John Cena will face the returning RVD. They will team up to face Captain Charisma, Christian and the problem solver Tyson Tomko, this could be the chance Christian wants to get a rematch at the WWE Title, but the match won't be any normal tag team match, it will be a elimination match, so who will be the last man standing.

Also we seen the Smackdown return of the crippler Chris Benoit, as he returned to join X-oloution and help Eddie Guerrero defeat Rey Mysterio, well tonight a good friend of Rey Mysterio, Billy Kidman will try to get some revenge for his friend

Also we will see a Kurt Angle invitanional

-Confirmed Matches-

Kurt Angle v Hometown Hero

Super Crazy v Shannon Moore

Spike Dudley v Scotty 2 Hotty

Billy Kidman v Chris Benoit

WWE Champion John Cena and RVD v Christian and Tyson Tomko

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Velocity

Jason and Johnny Darkness defeated Matt Morgan and Carlito 35/60/41

Absimo Negro defeated Funaki 57/71/67

Tajiri defeated Kid Kash 65/76/79

Smackdown

user posted image

We have the WWE Entrance Video, but before the Smackdown entrance video we cut straight to ringside where Theodore Long is standing in the ring with a microphone

Theodore: Holla, Holla, Holla, playa’s welcome to Smackdown, now this past Sunday at the Great American Bash we seen Smackdown commentator Tazz cross the line, ya feel me. Now as a result Tazz has been removed from the announce table, and let me introduce you all to his replacement, give a Holla, Holla, Holla. For the new playa on Smackdown….. Joey Styles

Joey Styles comes down to ringside, shakes hands with Theodore Long as he leaves the ring, Styles then goes over to the announce table as the Smackdown entrance video hits

We come back to the announce table where Michael Cole is sat with Joey Styles

Cole: Welcome to Smackdown, with me Michael Cole, and my new broadcast partner Joey Styles

Styles: Oh My God, what a night we have for you, just 4 days removed from the Great American Bash and we have Billy Kidman against Chris Benoit

Cole: As well as former US Champion Orlando Jordan against Booker-T- and Christian with Tyson Tomko taking on WWE Champion John Cena and a returning Rob Van Damn

Kurt Angle’s Music Hits

Styles: And we are going to start of fans with 1996 Olympic Gold Medallist Kurt Angle

Kurt Angle came down to ringside with two police officers holding the Olympic gold medal

Angle: Well, Well, Well. No one thought me and Marty Jannetty could defeat Shawn Michaels and Booker-T-, but we did, and then Theodore Long doesn’t even book me in a match, so I decided to back the Kurt Angle invitational, so whatever hometown hero you people have, being him out.

The Tough Enough Music hits and 2004 Tough Enough Winner Daniel Puder came out, Angle was gob smacked and Cole and Styles ran down the shoot fight the to had last year, As soon as Puder got in the ring, Angle charged for Puder starting the match quickly.

user posted image

Kurt Angle v Daniel Puder

Angle dominated Puder how most of the match, but Puder ducked a clothesline and dropkicked Angle and locked in the triangle choke at the 1:45 mark, Angle managed to hit a powerbomb on Puder, but Puder still had it locked in, Angle got up again but started to fade, Angle then fell But Puder caught his head on the turnbuckles, knocking Puder out, Angle just managed to roll a arm over and got the pin at 2:56, defiantly the hardest Kurt Angle Challenge to date for the Olympian

Winner: Kurt Angle

After the match Angle continued to beat Puder down. Angle hit the Angleslam and then locked in the Anglelock before NEW United States Champion John Bradshaw Layfield ran down to ringside and chased of Kurt Angle, JBL and Angle then stared down as we go to commercial break

-Commercial Break-

We return from the Commercial Break and Josh Matthews is backstage with John Bradshaw Layfield

Matthews: JBL we just seen you save Daniel Puder from the beat down of his life from Kurt Angle, why

JBL: Josh this Sunday when I won the US title I promised myself to uphold the values of American and tonight I stood up for those values that makes American a ……….

Just then Kurt Angles runs up behind JBL and smacks in the back of his head with a chair, JBL is knocked out and Angle continues to beat on JBL until referee’s and road agents manage to pull Angle off of JBL, we then cut to ringside

The Cabinet is in the ring, Booker-T- then comes out with wife Sharmell, the referee sends the Bashams outside as Booker gets in the ring to start the match

user posted image

Booker-T- w/ Sharmell v Orlando Jordan w/ Basham Brothers

Booker-T- dominated most of the match, and the former US Champion got in very little offence, Booker-T- hit a suplex, followed by an attempted Bookend, however Orlando quickly escaped and rolled out of the ring, Orlando than got in the ring but was meet with a axe kick, Booker then hit the scissor kick on Jordan just as he was getting up, the Basham’s then ran in the ring and attacked Booker to cause the disqualification

Winner: Booker-T-

After the match the Bashams and Jordan continue to beat down on Booker-T- until Road Agents and Referee’s run down to the ring and we go to a commercial break

-Commercial Break-

We go backstage and the cabinet is with Josh Matthews

Josh: We just seen….

The Bashams grab the microphone of Josh and pushed him of screen, and then give Jordan the microphone.

OJ: After JBL cheated a win from me, Theodore Long told me he didn’t think I deserved a rematch for MY united states title, well tonight was the first step in proving I deserve a rematch, and it will continue until Orlando Jordan is once again united states champion.

Jordan threw the microphone on the floor and the Cabinet walked off set.

We go to ringside and Scotty 2 Hotty is in the ring, his opponent Spike Dudley then came out with Tazz, and we go backstage quickly to see The Dudley Boyz watching the backstage monitor

user posted image

Spike Dudley w/ Tazz v Scotty 2 Hotty

This match was a fair match what went back and forth, Scotty hit the bulldog early and went for the Worm early but Spike rolled out of the ring, Scotty followed and the brawled out of the ring, Spike hit a DDT and the outside and then rolled Scotty into the ring. As Scotty got up Spike went for a Dudley Dog, but Scotty reversed it into a back suplex, Spike then called the referee over and kept him distracted, this allowed Tazz to come in a choke out Scotty, Spike then crawled over for a cover, 1.2.3.

Winner: Spike Dudley

After the match Spike and Tazz celebrated over a knocked out Scotty until Bubba and D-von ran to ringside and chased Spike and Tazz threw the crowd

-Commercial Break-

We once again return to Josh Matthews who this time is with WWE Tag Team Champions MNM

Josh: I have got to ask you, why did you want to bring in Tazz as your extreme back-up

Melina: Josh are you joking, did you see him at the ECW One Night Stand, he is still a amazing wrestler, but has fell victim to the Dudley Boyz so many times, we gave Tazz the opportunity to ditch the announce table and prove to the world he is still a amazing wrestler, and he will do the by retiring the Dudley Boyz

Josh: Well how do you feel the in the record books, it went down that this Sunday, you lost to the Dudleyz

Melina: Josh it doesn’t matter who won or lost, it matters who leaves the WWE Tag Team Champions,

Theodore Long then walked up to MNM

Long: Holla, Holla, Holla, I just wanted to inform you all, that next week right here on Smackdown playas, The Dudleyz Boyz will face Spike and Tazz to find out who will wrestle you for the W W E Tag Team Titles, at Summerslam, Holla, Holla, Holla

Long walked away with a grin on his

Melina: You can’t do that

We cut to ringside to see Super Crazy making his Smackdown debut being occupied by Psicosis, Shannon Moore then came out with Paul London to start this cruiserweight match.

user posted image

Super Crazy w/ Psicosis v Shannon Moore w/ WWE Cruiserweight Champion Paul London

This was a insane cruiserweight battle which seen both Psicosis and cruiserweight champion Paul London come down to ringside early, Crazy placed Moore on the top rope, Moore countered Crazy as he went to climb to the top, Moore hit a tornado DDT and Crazy rolled out to the outside to Psicosis, Shannon Moore hit a plancha on Crazy, London then climbed to the top rope and hit a London Calling onto Psicosis before he could get involved, Moore rolled Super Crazy into the ring, Moore climbed to the top rope waiting for Crazy to stand, as Crazy did Moore jumped off to hit the Mooregasm, Crazy moved out of the way though and Moore accidentally took down the referee, Psicosis climbed to the top rope unknowing to Moore, Moore hit the DDT on Crazy but turned around into a High Top Death, London quickly climbed to the top and hit a London Calling onto Crazy. Psicosis and London then brawled to the outside, the referee slowly came around and Moore just managed to get a arm over Crazy, 1.2.3.

Winner: Shannon Moore

Paul London then fought away from Psicosis and helped Shannon out of the ring and up the ramp, where they celebrated but stared down Crazy and Psicosis who was in the ring.

We then cut backstage where Billy Kidman leaves the Filthy Animals locker room alone as his match with Chris Benoit has all outside partners except those with a managerial license banned from ringside.

As Kidman leaves the ring all of X-oloution except Chris Benoit enter the Filthy Animals locker room, and we hear a lot of brawling going on inside the locker room

-Commercial Break-

We return from the Commercial Break and Kidman is in the ring with a microphone, seemingly still unaware about what had just happened to his stable mates

Kidman: I have been given the honour to introduce a surprise the Filthy Animals have for all you Smackdown fans for the first Smackdown where we are together, let me introduce you to the new Filthy Animal’s valet, you probably know her best as the Horny Little She Devil. TERRI

The Filthy Animals music hit again and Terri came down to ringside and stood outside the ring in Kidman’s corner, Chris Benoit then came out with Mahee Paiement, Benoit got in the ring and the match began

user posted image

Billy Kidman w/ Terri v Chris Benoit w/ Mahee Paiement

This match was surprisingly a very even match, and Kidman managed to hold his own against Benoit and got numerous 2 counts. Benoit hit a snap suplex on Kidman and then went up top to hit the flying headbutt, however Kidman rolled out of the way and Benoit missed, Kidman went over to cover Benoit, but only got a 2 count. Kidman then kept the advantage for the rest of the match. Kidman hit a BK Bomb on Benoit, Kidman then went up top and hit a shooting star press. Kidman had the win, 1.2. No Dean Molenko had ran down to ringside and pulled the referee out at the last minute, Kidman got up and shouting at Molenko, and the referee sent Molenko to the back, this however gave Benoit enough time to get up. Benoit then hit 3 German suplex on Kidman. Benoit then went up top and hit a diving headbutt, Benoit was ready to finish off Kidman and locked in a crippler crossface, Kidman had no choice but to tap out giving Benoit the win.

Winner: Chris Benoit

After the match the whole of X-oloution ran down to the ring and attacked Kidman and as the Filthy Animals had been taken out there was no one to help Kidman, after Kidman had been bloodied, X-oloution celebrated over Kidman and Molenko spat in the face of Kidman

-Commercial Break-

We return from the Commercial Break with Kidman being helped to the back, followed by a scared Terri, as this is happening, the announcers tell us that during the break, as punishment for Dean Molenko’s interference, at Summerslam it will be Billy Kidman v Dean Molenko, in a match where there will be no interference, a Steel Cage Match

We then go backstage and Josh Matthews is with Rob Van Damn

Josh: RVD, this past Sunday we seen you come to the aid of John Cena, why

RVD: You see dude, it is about time that R V D made a impact on Smackdown, and this Sun day I did just that, when I came to the aid of John Cena against that creepy little bastard and his problem solver.

Josh: Well tonight you return to action, this is your first match in a WWE ring since January, how is your knee feeling.

RVD: Well Josh, as you seen at ECW and this past Sunday, my knee might not be 100%, but it is good enough for me to kick some ass, R V D style

We then cut to ringside, Christian and Tyson Tomko come out first followed by  WWE Champion John Cena, and last of all, RVD

user posted image

Elimination Tag, Christian and Tyson Tomko v Rob Van Damn and WWE Champion John Cena w/ Torrie Wilson

RVD and Tomko started the match off, RVD still had some ring rust and after a dropkick to Tomko, tagged out to Cena. Cena came in and clotheslined Tomko, Cena then picked up Tomko and threw him over to Christian to get the tag. Christian came in and he and Cena brawled in the ring, Cena ducked a right hand by Christian and lifted Christian up for a F-U, Christian however countered into a Tornado DDT,  Tomko throw a chair into the ring, and then pulled RVD of the apron, the two men brawling distracted the referee and this allowed Christian to hit a unprettier on the Chair, Christian threw the chair out of the ring, called the referee and covered Cena for the 3 count

John Cena has been eliminated

Christian went outside the ring and helped Tomko beat down on RVD, as Cena rolled out of the ring to the outside Tomko rolled RVD into the ring and followed, Tomko hit a powerbomb on RVD, Tomko waited for RVD to stand, the referee was checking that RVD was ok, Tomko bounced back on the ropes, Cena then hit Tomko in the back with his Steel Chain, Christian went out and brawled with Cena and in the ring RVD hit a DDT, RVD went up top and hit a 5 Star Frogsplash, 1.2.3

Tyson Tomko has been eliminated

Christian then left Cena and entered the ring, hoping to catch RVD by surprise, RVD managed to hit back and hit a suplex on Christian, RVD shouted at Cena to get the ladder, RVD then hit a back kick, Cena threw the ladder in the ring, RVD set the ladder up, climbed the ladder and ht the 5 star frog splash on Christian, as the ladder was not used to attack Christian RVD has done nothing illegal, the referee covered, 1.2.3

Christian has been eliminated

Winner: RVD

After the match Tyson gets in the ring and starts punching away at RVD, until Cena comes to the aid and hit Tomko in the back with a chair and then hit Christian in the head with the chair as he started to get up. Torrie then put a table and ladder in the ring, Cena set up the table and RVD set up the ladder. RVD hit a frogsplash onto Christian off the ladder and Cena F-U’d Tomko threw the table.

RVD, Cena and Torrie celebrated in the ring, until General Manager Theodore Long’s Music Hit, Long then came out with a microphone

Long: Holla, Holla, Holla. Next week we will find out who will wrestle W W E Champion John Cena at Summerslam, when Christian will wrestle R V D for the Number 1 Contendership to the WWE Title.

SD then went off the air with Cena wishing RVD luck, and RVD staring at the WWE title with Christian and Tomko still out on the mat.

-Quick Results-

Kurt Angle defeated Daniel Puder in a Kurt Angle invitational at 2:56 53/63/56

Booker-T- defeated Orlando Jordan by DQ at 6:31 75/65/77

Spike Dudley defeated Scotty 2 Hotty at 7:09 68/69/64

Shannon Moore defeated Super Crazy at 7:48 66/71/72

Chris Benoit defeated Billy Kidman at 9:32 75/80/74

RVD and WWE Champion John Cena defeated Tyson Tomko and Christian in a elimination tag, RVD was the final survivor at 12:34 77/71/82

Edited by craig

Guest Sesame Seed

God, its just a fucking name, lol. But still, it is a bit weird. And I never thought I'd say this, but I am so glad that Rob Van Dam got the win, and if you continue things like this I might *gasps* be able to see RVD as a legitimate contender for the WWE title. Nice stuff mate, keep it up.

I don't really mind Kidman vs. Molenko in a steel cage. Though I always imagined if Molenko returned that he'd be a heavyweight (not like 250 pounds or anything, but like Eddie Guerrero/Chris Benoit weight) but should be interesting nevertheless. I suppose a Kidman push is better than a Kidman firing.

Edited by Sesame Seed

God, this piece of crap is back, and so are your graphics.

First of all, have you heard of punctuation? The fact half your sentences are devoid of a full stop or just a mass of comma's, well...it's awful. Just plain awful. For example:

The Tough Enough Music hits and 2004 Tough Enough Winner Daniel Puder came out, Angle was gob smacked and Cole and Styles ran down the shoot fight the to had last year, As soon as Puder got in the ring, Angle charged for Puder starting the match quickly.

That's your version. How it should be:

The Tough Enough Music hits and 2004 Tough Enough Winner Daniel Puder came out. Angle was gob smacked, as Cole and Styles ran down the shoot fight the two had last year. As soon as Puder got in the ring, Angle charged for Puder starting the match quickly.

Then, the graphics. No offense, but they're not only awful but half of the cuts just look poor. I don't care whether the people at the other forum like them - get it clear, WE DON'T. It's been mentioned time and time again already in this diary - why don't you just get rid of them for this board? It won't take you a minute I'm sure.

Guest Sesame Seed

I personally don't mind the graphics, but some of the earlier ones are a bit iffy, but meh to that I suppose. The shows are decent, though the storylines can be a bit complex, but they are interesting and in their own way innovative, and we certainly haven't seen the best of craig yet.

HOLY FUCK!! I read a preview and a show and I feel like i'm going to die. I don't want to go over the top about grammar etc. but this is absolutely fucking attrocious.

4 days removed from the Great American Bash and we will see the man who retained the WWE title, John Cena will face the returning RVD. They will team up to face Captain Charisma, Christian and the problem solver Tyson Tomko, this could be the chance Christian wants to get a rematch at the WWE Title, but the match won't be any normal tag team match, it will be a elimination match, so who will be the last man standing.

Guest FlyboyGJ

Wow seems like you arent a very liked guy around here.

You do need to work on your punctuation, that's evident.

As far as the Graphics go, I like them. Obvously you aren't a professional, but I think they are OK and add a lot to a diary. I appreciate that you take the time to do them to add that effect to the diary.

BUT... you need to cut back... just have graphics to hype a PPV, the graphics for every fucking match is way overboard.

Edited by FlyboyGJ

• 2 weeks later...

user posted image

August 2005 Wrestlelink

Coming off a big month for the WWE, reports are going around that the WWE has contacted Vader and Bret Hart for future on air roles with the company

The new tag team that has been on Heat and Velocity as of late, Jason and Johnny Darkness, are the Riggs brothers from OVW, they are occupied to the ring by ‘Shadow of the Night’ Shelly Martinez

Reports from TNA is that unless a deal can be made to bring Matt Hardy to TNA, then Jeff Hardy will be released from the company.

Also Michael Shane’s contract is set to expire by the end of the month, at this time neither side is willing to accept the other’s offer

Theodore Long has requested some time off around Christmas, WWE Officials are considering making Long’s break from Smackdown a little bit longer and sending him to OVW as a authority figure, where Theodore Long will be able to choice who he brings up to Smackdown with him to manage around the time of Wrestlemania

Reports are suggesting that Mick Foley is soon to make another short return to the WWE, the creative team are currently thinking of ways to use Mick Foley

Frankie Karazian and Kid Kash are currently teaming together in OVW and are soon to be called up to the main roster, full time, most probably the Smackdown Brand

Shawn Michaels has requested a heel turn leading up to Wrestlemania as he believe’s he can have better and fresh matches as a heel (against guys like John Cena and RVD) than as a face (against Christian who HBK has already been in a program with)

WWE has moved Survivor Series to Montrel and Royal Rumble to Manchester, this is because after Summerslam all cross brand Pay Per Views will be 2 day events, and WWE could not book the extra day needed in the current locations, however Wrestlemania is still being held in Chicago.

Lance Storm is expected to be given a major push, feuds lined up for Lance Storm are against Sting, Shelton Benjamin and Edge, as well as a possible trade to Smackdown which will see Lance Storm feud with Rey Mysterio

At the moment the set main events for Wrestlemania are Undertaker v Sting for the World Heavyweight Title and John Cena v Eddie Guerrero for the WWE Title, however this could change as Wrestlemania approach’s

Brock Lesnar has been at WWE Headquarters as of late, rumours are that Lesnar and the WWE are rounding off contract talks and how Lesnar would be brought back and how he would be used, if Lesnar has signed expect him to return by Wrestlemania for a match against Triple H Or Batista if he goes to RAW, or JBL if he goes to Smackdown

Former WWE star Chyna has reported on her offical website that WWE has contacted her about making a return to the WWE to reform DX with a new attitude and some new members, including Randy Orton

• 2 weeks later...

user posted image

This Monday Night on RAW, World Heavyweight Champion Batista will face his toughest challenge when he faces Triple H and Ric Flair in a handicap match, if Triple H and RIc Flair win the match then at Summerslam Triple H will face Batista and Orton in a Triple Threat Match, but if Batista wins, Triple H can not get a world heavyweight title match for a year

Last Night on Sunday Night Heat, William Regal and Eugene won a number one contenders match, and on RAW they will face the Tag Team Champions RHyno and Sean O'Haire

The rivarly between Tean Bischoff and Team Heyman will continue on RAW, Mike Awesome and Steve Corino will face Lance Storm and Justin Credible in a ECW Rules match, and Womens Champion Lita will team up with her boyfriend Edge to take on Stevie Richards and Victoria

-Confirmed Matches-

Muhammad Hassan v The Hurricane

ECW Rules, Lance Storm and Justin Credible v Mike Awesome and Steve Corino

Tag Team Titles, Rhyno and Sean O'Haire v William Regal and Eugene

Edge and Womens Champion Lita v Victoria and Stevie Richards

Triple H and Ric Flair v World Heavyweight Champion Batista

I just caught up with the diary and I kept on readin just to see what happens, but... nothing fucking happened! I have on question for craig, do you read the fucking replies or just post the shows?

I don't know what's the shittest thing about this diary so I'm going to just list some of the reasons and hopefully someone will listen.

1) If you actually read people's replies you would see that they are not good at all, which means that you should listen to other people and make your diary better.

2) The spelling and grammer is absoultley shit, use spell checker, then read over your show and then read it again, because most of your shows don't make any fucking sens.

3) The pictures, I don't mind having them if they're good, but they're all shit so stop posting them. What I think you should have is maybe a poster for every ppv.

4) I remember someone telling you not to use a lot of colour, so why do you do it?

5) I don't know if you know this but JBL was WWE Champion for almost a whole year, that got him to the mainevent. A superstar who mainevented every single pay per view of his brand and Judgement day twice, doesn't go from holding the wwe title to holding the U.S. title!

5) Your storylines are crap! make them better! If your storylines made sense then I could get over the spelling and grammer thing but wtf is up with all that ECW RAW thing?

6) I really think you should go and read some other diaries before posting the next show, but... why would you, because we should just wait and see what happenes, right?

7) And if your just going to say, "I don't see a diary by you anywhere here" then I do have a diary on the EWR Clinic and I will link you to it if you need proof.

this dairy gets 0/10 nuff said! :thumbsdown:

I just caught up with the diary and I kept on readin just to see what happens, but... nothing fucking happened! I have on question for craig, do you read the fucking replies or just post the shows?

I don't know what's the shittest thing about this diary so I'm going to just list some of the reasons and hopefully someone will listen.

1) If you actually read people's replies you would see that they are not good at all, which means that you should listen to other people and make your diary better.

2) The spelling and grammer is absoultley shit, use spell checker, then read over your show and then read it again, because most of your shows don't make any fucking sens.

3) The pictures, I don't mind having them if they're good, but they're all shit so stop posting them. What I think you should have is maybe a poster for every ppv.

4) I remember someone telling you not to use a lot of colour, so why do you do it?

5) I don't know if you know this but JBL was WWE Champion for almost a whole year, that got him to the mainevent. A superstar who mainevented every single pay per view of his brand and Judgement day twice, doesn't go from holding the wwe title to holding the U.S. title!

5) Your storylines are crap! make them better! If your storylines made sense then I could get over the spelling and grammer thing but wtf is up with all that ECW RAW thing?

6) I really think you should go and read some other diaries before posting the next show, but... why would you, because we should just wait and see what happenes, right?

7) And if your just going to say, "I don't see a diary by you anywhere here" then I do have a diary on the EWR Clinic and I will link you to it if you need proof.

this dairy gets 0/10 nuff said!  :thumbsdown:

this dairy gets 0/10 nuff said!  :thumbsdown:

i shall say this once, i am doing this coz i want to and i enjoy it, now yes some of you make comments on how i can make it better and i will try to follow them but overall i am going to do this in a way that i can enjoy it

1. Lighten up

2. a Program with Kurt Angle is going down the card isn't it, ever thought instead of lowering Bradshaw i am just highering the US Title (yus i know not proper english but who cares)

Just lighten up dude, writing a diary is just for fun, not like it is someone's job, i enjoy writing my diary my way, just like everyone else enjoy's doing it there way

Edited by craig

But your reader are also supose to enjoy your diary and I don't think they are! Why would you premote the U.S. title when you already have a mainevent title that you can have JBL and Kurt Angle feud over? if you take the U.S. title up the card then you midcarders won't have a title available, so basically instead of having midcarders being pushed through the U.S. title (Carlito, John Cena...) you're going to use maineventer, who have already gottne their push.