Main Street Wrestling

Guest AJ Styles Mark

Guest AJ Styles Mark

Ok, I'm 18 years old. I just got out of High School and was set on going to college next fall. I live in a very small town in central Pennsylvania. The street I live on is named Main Street. But one day whilst I was relaxing on one of my many summer vacation days tuned into Monday Night Raw. Wow, I was amazed at how boring this was. they were misusing great talent and had bad storylines. So I sat up at Eleven O'Clock after watching Raw and decided that I will start my own promotion. Then, I passed out from all the drinking i had done to try and block out the image of Shelton benjamin being made to submit to the Masterlock.

The Dream: Day 1

So on Tuesday i woke up to a beautiful rainy day, the thought of a new promotion still fresh in my mind. I dubbed the promotion "Main Street Wrestling". I called up my aunt Mary and asked her for a start up check. Now she is quite rich being a doctor and all. So she kindly asked me how much I needed. I replied with the sum of about half a million dollars. Of course, I mean dollars you can't pay workers and wrestlers with pesos for god sake. So anyway, I then caled my good friends Sophie and Jeremy Shmitsenburg. Jeremy used to do production in Hollywood for movies like I, Robot and crap like that. he was talented and was my best friend from High School. Of course, he was at least 5 years older than I but who cares he works for me now. Then my girlfriend, Sophie, called me and heard about my idea. She took all the secretary classes in High School so she didn't have any plans for college. She said she wanted in my deal. I told her ok but because of the tight budget she wuld work for free. Of course, she would be rewarded by being with a hunk of man like me. So we so far had money and some people to work with us.

Getting The Sponsors

Now, we needed sponsors. Sophie told me we could only get sponsors that would pay 10,000 per show. So I, and I alone, because jeremy was afraid of the big corporate buildings....pussy. So anyway, I walked into a one rom building with a little decreped sign that read Wrestling Sponsors: We Sponsor shit promotions. Well sounds like my place. So I walked in and introduced myself as CHris Michaels and told them I'm a shit promotion and I need a sponsor. Of course i had to try and get them to stop paying WWE. Haha. Little joke there. I then went and talked to the local fair,aptly named The local fair, the local movie theatre, The Ritz, and the only convenience store within 20 miles, The Market Place. There it was, 40,000 dollars of cash a month for putting a couple of nobodies out there.

The Talent, or Lack Thereof

Yay time to sign some workers. I went onto the bookings website where you can contact wrestling agents or wrestlers and try to get them to work for you. I called Paul Birchall who I know well in the ring. I asked him if he would like to start out working for me and get payed. he said okay and i was like CHA-CHING WORLD CHAMPION. Then I went down to the local wrestling training center and picked up a couple guys. Shane Madison, Hi69, Konrad, and Simon Sanders. Konrad approached me the 20 minutes after signing his contract he told me his real name Mike Cross, introduced me to his wife, Candice, Real Name: Carmell Cross. I told Konrad his name wasn't good enough to even wipe my ass with, so I told hm he will go by his real name. Now Konrad was a litle pissed off so he said unless you want me to leave I want my wife in on this too. So there was his manager. I needed another talented guy so I called up a few WWE development guys who were just let go, of course that doesn't happen until tomorrow morning, so until then I shall assemble a ring and some other staff.

Assembling a Ring and Some Other Staff

I went out and bought some mattresses from the downtown bed, place. I stole the rope from the gym at my school. Haha take that one Mr. Sharpe, the gym teacher from hell. Although he is going to be teaching some new recruits for me that will join me in one year. As for th turnbuckles I used a couple tent poles and wrapped them in nice fluffy towels. Now for my staff. I hired a referee who just kinda stumbled upon my bacvkyard when we were assembling the makeshift ring. His name was Bruno Leclerc. He seemed like he knew what he was doing, so other than looking like he just came off a bad hangover he came cheap. Our announcer, Laughing Larry. Probably the worst stand up comic I've ever met. He gets paid about 500 dollars to do comedy and any little community activity. So for me hiring him for 5,000 dollars was a big step up from anything he ever got. Then I needed a doctor. Yes my aunt Mary was already taken by a hospital. But she sent over a nurse just out of Nursing school or whatever you wanna call it. Her name was Lisa Gunn. I needed a road agent or else chaos would be arise in the backstage area. Bart Cuthill, was a local bouncer for the bar down the street. So I hired him for 5,000 dollars. i had my staff and my makeshift ring. Looks like I'm all set so far except for a few firings from WWE. So after looking over how long it might take to actually start making money I fell asleep on the ring. Since one of the mattresses were mine.

Edited by AJ Styles Mark

Guest AJ Styles Mark

The Dream: Day 2

I now needed some more workers. The firings frm around the world of wrestlin are as follows:....Ok so i don't feel like naming any, or all of them. But i didn't hire anyone from there, except a guy named Chris Cage released by WWE and hired by me for a whopping 13,000 which was steep for me but oh well. And then in an AMAZING THING. Jeremy calls me up and says TNA fired AJ Styles. Jeremy is a very ol friend of AJ's from when Jeremy booked one show for WWE. It was a WWE Jakked show on Saturday where Aj Styles was made to job out to The Hurricane, Vince's decision not Jeremy's. But Jeremy talked with Aj and they became good friends. Aj was being paid 10,000 a month by TNA. Jeremy told him if he signed for 29 months he will be paid 15,000 a month. Which Aj needed to support his wife and newborn baby. Of course Aj will the champ for those 29 months because obviously no one will get high enough to challenge him. He could've gone to WWE but5 he hates Vince now that he was made to job to Hurricane.I accept the title image will go sky high and then when hes gone it will have to come down. But oh well. I need maybe one more wrestler. His name is Greg Pawluk, 5,000 dollars well worth his talent. I think that's good enough to fill maybe 6 or 7 spots on my show. If it's not I will not hesitate to hire more guys. The first show is booked for September 10th, a Saturday. Still had to get a Championship belt. I actually got a real one. Its the old European Championship belt. Can you believe it? I had to steal it off of The British Bulldog's grave but I got it. I got the local engraver to engrave "Main Street Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship" on it. Looked good. So there it was. Everything I need to get started on my very own promotion. Now all there was to do was sit back and wait for September 10th: Backyard Bonanza! It was August 28th, I abandoned any hope of college for my new dream of pro wrestling.

Edited by AJ Styles Mark

Guest AJ Styles Mark

The Dream: Day 3 through however many days leads up to September 10th

I did Nothing except make the card

THE CARD FOR BACKYARD BONANZA!

MSW Heavyweight Championship

Finals of MSW Heavyweight Championship Tournament

Semi-Finals Of Tournament

Semi-Finals of Tournament

1st Round of Tournament Action:

AJ Styles vs. Chris Cage

Greg Pawluk vs. Simon Sanders

Paul Birchall vs. Shane Madison

Hi69 vs. Mike Cross

Edited by AJ Styles Mark

Guest AJ Styles Mark

i started at 0 I have 400,000 dollars left after splurging and all. Sorry i can't picture it eiter but AJ is my favorite wrestler so i had to bring him along...sorry. ut what do you think about the story i made up for him to come into my promotion???

Guest AJ Styles Mark

yes....ic...fine after this show he will be "injured" in the main event and will never again appear in my backyard because i shall fire him, how bout that storyline?

Edited by AJ Styles Mark

i started at 0 I have 400,000 dollars left after splurging and all. Sorry i can't picture it eiter but AJ is my favorite wrestler so i had to bring him along...sorry. ut what do you think about the story i made up for him to come into my promotion???

Edited by Rebby Pookins

Guest AJ Styles Mark

Well, okay. I'm not exactly a best friend of realism either. If you are just doing this for fun, not for fans or for the hall of fame, then I won't bash it.

Anyway, it's a good story, but I get distracted by the huge paragraph clumps and the bad grammar/punctuation.

It's similar to my diary though, in some aspects, so I'll probably read anyway

No offence, but that's hardly an excuse. Read through your post before you submit it and correct any mistakes you might have made. It might take a little while longer, but you'll come off looking a lot better for it.

Guest AJ Styles Mark

September 10th: Backyard Bonanza!

OH CRAP! I forgot chairs for the fans. So I brought out my couch and tried to remind my dumb self to get chairs after the show. Of course, the couch held three people and the other two had to sit on the ground. I apologized to these two people and told them if they come back next show I will give them free popcorn and drinks. Great another 10 bucks down the drain, but that's the price you pay when you have a whopping 5 people in your backyard watching your terrible wrestling. Anyway let's start the show.

1st Round of MSW Heavyweight Championship Tournament

Hi69 vs. Mike Cross w/Carmell Cross

Hi69 starts off with a couple of good grapple manuevers and starts to wear down Cross. Carmell looks worried on the outside and fears that Mike will lose his first match here in MSW. She climbs up on the apron and distracts Hi69 for just a split second. Hi69 turns around and Cross hits the CROSS-Examination! 1-2-NO!!! How Hi69 kicked out of that I will never know. Hi69 staggers to his feet, Cross gets ready for the Spear. Hi69 turns around and BOOM, HE HIT HIS WIFE ON THE OUTSIDE! Carmell is down and seems to be unconcious. Mike rolls out of the ring to check on Carmell. The ref is counting 5-6-7...Mike still doesn't see the referee counting! 8-9-10! It's over Hi69 wins by countout. What?!? Mike climbs in the ring, spins Hi69 around and SPEAR! Mike leaves carrying his wife in his arms grinning menacingly at Hi69. Crowd seemed into it at the end good for a 34% crowd reaction. Ends in a 54% match rating.

Greg Pawluk vs. Simon Sanders

Sanders is controlling the pace of this match from the start. I don't even think Greg has had a punch land on Sanders yet. Sanders goes for a move off the top, he's signaling for the Swanton Bomb! He flies off the ropes and misses! Greg rolled out of the way. Sanders is down, Pawluk crawls over and locks in the Boston Crab. Sanders is trying to get to the ropes. He's almost there, can he grab it, No! Greg pulls him back to the middle of the ring. Sanders has to tap! A 36% crowd reaction mixed with a 54% match quality lands me at a 49% match.

Paul Birchall vs Shane Madison

Birchall and Shane get off to a brawling start. Birchall blocks a punch and knocks Madison down. Madison gets up and is knocked down again. Birchall hits a legdrop, 1-2-no. Birchall locks in an STF. Madison reaches the ropes. Birchall refuses to break the hold. Finally he breaks it. Madison gets up, Birchall charges and hits a shoulder block. Birchall picks him up and gives him a huge powerbomb. He climbs to the top rope. THE C4! he nails the C4 off the top. 1-2-3. Match over. Quick match, good for a 53% rating.

AJ Styles vs. Chris Cage

Cage enters the ring and is quickly stomped upon by AJ. AJ whips him into the corner. He continues to just stomp on Cage. AJ hits a powerslam. 1-2-No. AJ picks Cage up and hits a Fallaway Slam. He whips Cage into the ropes, AJ bounces off the opposite side of the ropes and runs straight towards Cage then hits a HUGE DDT. Picks him up and STYLES CLASH! Forget it 1-2-3. AJ wins...what a surprise. Another 53% rating.

AJ Styles is still in the ring and grabs a microphone.

AJ Styles: What?!? You thought anybody in this stupid backyard had a chance to beat me?

Out comes Paul Birchall with a chair in hand. He gets face to face with AJ Styles and suddenly drives the chair into AJ's stomach. AJ falls to the mattresses. Birchall continues to smack him with the chair. He puts his leg in the chair. Climbs the top rope C4!!!! AJ is rolling around in obvious pain. Paramedics, or the nurse, Comes out to his aid and calls an ambulance. AJ is wheeled out on a strecher. He's out for a year with a totally shattered leg. I had to sack him after the show, couldn't waste that much money.

A 73% segment, nice.

I come out next and announce it will have to be a Triple Threat match between Greg Pawluk, Paul Birchall, and Hi69, for the MSW Heavyweight Championship. I also thank everyone for coming out to the show.

Next out is Carmell Cross with her husband Mike Cross.

Carmell: What all of you need to understand is that my husband Mike is the best wrestler in this sodden backyard. Tonight he was obviously screwed out of the tournament when the referee counted fast. (Boos) Look at him. (Points to her husband who is flexing) He is the greatest physical specimen here. Isn't that right dear?

Mike: What? Oh yeah, sure whatever.

Carmell:That's the last time I let you talk.

Mike:But...

Carmell:SHUT UP! Just follow me back to the shed you idiot.

Mike:Yes Ma'am.

She's got the goods 62%

Tournament Finals

Paul Birchall vs. Hi69 vs. Greg Pawluk

A very good technical match. the crowd was absolutely into this one with a 55% crowd reaction. Combined with a 66% match quality it makes a 60% overall rating. But back to the match. Birchall powerbombs Pawluk to the outside of the ring. Plays to the crowd a little and spits on a fan. The fan gets up and proceeds to leave. Trust me I didn't book that. Birchall has Hi69 on the mat and goes for the C4 off the top. He gets to the top and is pushed off by Greg Pawluk. Pawluk climbs in the ring and locks in the Boston Crab. Hi69 looks like he's going to tap out but Birchall break it up. Birchall tosses Hi69 to the outside. He looks down at Pawluk and hits the Standing Star Press. 1-2-3! It's over Birchall is the champ! I come out and present him with the belt and he rips it from my hands, asshole.

A 58% total for my card.

Edited by AJ Styles Mark

Guest AJ Styles Mark

THE BEGINNING OF THE MONTH

Pawluk turns 27. Birchall and like Cross want raises, well fuck them in the ear I'm not made of money. Tama retires in one month, good ridence no namer who wasted your life in wrestler. A bunch of other no namers retire also. not worth mentioning. I only lost 27,950 dollars. Look at that. Steve Austin is coming off contract with WWE. Yippy! Maybe he will come over to my backyard. Sure he can't wrestle but he can hand free beer to fans right? I'm sure if I just kindly explain to him that I need free beer then he will understand right? To fill the void left by the injured AJ Styles I hired Cade Sydal. I also had a little talk with Mr. Birchall.

Paul Birchall:You wanted to see me?

Me:WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!

Paul Birchall:I thought I was doin' you a favor. Bloody hell, I can't do anything nice around here.

Me:You injured our top star you idiot!

Paul Birchall:He was leaving the promotion anyway, I heard him talking to the owner of TNA about a new contract. He stole the one you had in your cheap desk there, and shredded it!

Me: Wow...I didn't know that. Well thank you Mr. Birchall, I guess you can have that pay raise you wanted then. Thank you, you can go.

Edited by AJ Styles Mark

Guest AJ Styles Mark

The Card For Market Place Maul

Paul Birchall vs. Hi69

After not being pinned Hi69 feels robbed of the title shot and will try to prove he can win a 1on1.

#1 Contender's Match For the MSW Heavyweight Championship

Mike Cross w/ Carmell Cross vs. Cade Sydal

Can the newcomer Cade defeat the disgruntled Mike Cross and wife AND become number one contender?

Shane Madison vs. Simon Sanders

Which one will recover from a first round knockout at Backyard Bonanza?

Chris Cage vs. Greg Pawluk

Can Cage beat one of the former number one contenders or will Pawluk whip Cage like AJ Styles did?

Edited by AJ Styles Mark

Guest AJ Styles Mark

As I'm booking this show feel free to tell me how it's going, or anything you would like to see in the coming shows please feel free to suggest or request anything.

Guest AJ Styles Mark

To avoid past problems, I have bought and/or collected 20 lawn chairs. I'm aware no where near 20 will be showing up for quite some time. So what I'm going to do with 7 of those chairs is put them in the shed for the wrestlers. I have 9 guys, but at least 2 of them will be out there at one point in time, and if worse comes to worse Mrs. Cross can sit on her husband's lap. I also was feeling good about our last show, so I bought a water cooler and filled it with gatorade. Anyways, on with the show.

Market Place Maul

Chris Cage vs. Greg Pawluk

Cage and Pawluk lock up. Cage scores a kick to the midsection. Cage puts him in a quick wristlock. Pawluk reverses into his own wristlock. Pawluk is tossed to the outside. Cage follows up on him with a hard clothesline. Cage is just beating Pawluk like a mule. Cage throws him back into the ring. he continues to stomp on Greg. Greg catches his foot. He trips him up and follows into the Boston Crab. Cage is grimacing in pain. He is trying to scratch and claw his way to the ropes. Cage can't take it, he taps! Umm...bad match. not good booking by me. 17% Crowd reaction, 71% quality though, a 45% :(

Paul Birchall is out next.

Paul Birchall: Well, after beating down AJ Styles last month and winning the Championship do I have anything else to prove? I only want to be called from here on out by the name THE Birchall. Tonight i have some japanese punk kid, who thinks he has talent. This little shit that Mr. Michaels picked up out of some ragedy training center and now he has the cohonies to challenge me? He thinks he was robbed of a shot. I threw his ass outside the ring and proceeded to whip Greg Pawluk like my dog. I piss on you and the rest of this horrid backyard. A good 71% rating.

THE Birchall walks out of the ring whilst spitting upon another fan. Who then leaves, we're gonna have to have a little talk with Mr. Birchall after costing me 2 fans in a row. However, they did already pay to get in so I guess no loss. I shall still try to talk to him though.Birchall keeps walking...he walks out of my backyard and keeps going and going, with my title!

Shane Madison vs. Simon Sanders

Shane takes the offensive early and pounds Simon with some chops. Sanders reverses an Irish Whip and shoves Madison into the corner. He climbs the turnbuckle and starts to punch him. The crowd of 3, now 2 for the leaving fan, counted the punches up to 10 and then Sanders climbed off. He attempted to whip him into the opposite corner but to no avail as Shane goes with the momentum and powerslams Simon. 1-2-No. Simon gets to his feet MADISON STUNNER! 1-2-3! Goodnight Sanders. A total of a good 49% match. Oh well.

Carmell Cross comes out with her husband on arm and grabs the mic from Laughing Larry who has been telling bad jokes all night. We'll have to have a staff meeting after this month. Carmell is first to speak.

Carmell:Tonight My husband Mike will prove he should not only be the number one contender, but also the world champion. He has it all. Everything you need in a wrestler. Talent, Charisma, and all that other good stuff. Not to mention a monster in the bed.

Mike:Well I wouldn't really call it a monster.

Carmell:SHUT UP! Im hyping you up here you idiot no one cares how big it is.

Mike:HEY! It's small but fierce!

Carmell:Just come back to the shed you turd.

Lol, a 56%. Not bad, I wanted better but that's the price of comedy.

#1 Contender's Match

Mike Cross w/ Carmell Cross vs. Cade Sydal

A bad match by me. Only a 46% total match rating. Carmell gets into it as cade is thrown outside, he is distracted by Carmell who is tending to her husband in the ring, personally I think he was looking up her skirt, I know I was. Cross hits a big kamikaze dive through the ropes. Cross recovers and throws him into the ring. he picks up a staggering Cade and hits the CROSS-Examiner. 1-2-3! Cross celebrates by kissing his wife and carries her back into the shed.

Birchall shows up 5 minutes before his match. He arrives in a limo...lol a go kart. he then looks aroun and ducks into the shed. A 71% for th go-kart humor. Sweet

MSW Heavyweight Championship Match

THE Birchall vs. Hi69

Crowd is into it with a 44% and an absolutely amazing match with a 94% match quality, evening out for a 64% total. Birchall hits a crossbody off the top, 1-2-No. Hi69 goes up top for the Trance Rave but Birchall rolls out of the way. Birchall covers again 1-2-No. Birchall seems to want this over as quickly as possible. Hi69 throws Birchall into the corner. He goes the a stinger splash but Birchall pulls the ref in between them! Bruno (the ref) falls to the mat and isn't moving. Birchall grabs a lawn chair and climbs back into the ring, Hi69 turns around after checking on the ref and WHAM! He got smacked with the lawn chair! The ref recovers and sees Birchall cover. 1-2-3! Birchall retains and leaves while pealing out on his go-kart.

Edited by AJ Styles Mark

Guest AJ Styles Mark

THE BEGINNING OF THE MONTH

ECCW just issued a bankruptcy warning. I lost 36,790 last month. I'm at 4% Public Image. At this rate I will go bankrupt in like 2 years, I kinda like THE Birchall and his mean streak. He's starting to beat people badly. I like him.

Time for a meeting

Me:I called this meeting because we need to discuss some things within our small staff. First, Larry...SHUT UP WITH YOUR JOKES! Thank you. Sophie, what do you have to report.

Sophie:Well if we got some more experienced workers we could....

Me:And if we had more money we could hire a pony and gallavant around in a circle with some popsicles, Eh?

Sophie:Anyway, the industry is shit and comin down quick. We could use a writer also.

Me:No problem already covered, he should be here any minute.

*Writer Enters*

Me:Hey there Julian this is the staff here at MSW, that's Larry..

Larry:Hey did you hear the one about the..

ALL: Shut up Larry!

Me:That's Sophie, my girlfriend and secretary, that's Jeremy, our production man, and that's Bruno, yes he is drunk and asleep.

Julian:Ok, from what I've observed THE Birchall is your best guy and you should focus on him like you have been. He's also your number one heel. Greg Pawluk is your number one face followed by Shane Madison and Hi69. Other than Birchall your best heels are Mike and Carmell Cross.

Me:Anybody else have anything to say?

Larry:Just let me tell one...

All(except Bruno of course):NO!!!

Me:You're all dismissed while me and Julian work on the next match card. You're welcome to stay to help.

Larry:Does that mean....

All: NO!!!

Me:Bruno, wake up.

Bruno:Where am I? Who the hell are you?!? WHY ARE MY PANTS OFF!

Me:Your pants are right here, you threw them off in a fit of joy when I mentioned you were getting a raise. You never opened your eyes but, you get the point.

Guest AJ Styles Mark

The Card For Local Fair Brawl

THE Birchall vs. Mike Cross w/Carmell Cross

Can THE Birchall defend the title against the #1 Contender and his bitch, sorry his wife.

Hi69 vs. Shane Madison

Can Hi69 rebound after a cheater beat him last month, or will he fall victim to the Madison Stunner?

Greg Pawluk vs. Cade Sydal

Will the improving Greg Pawluk whiddle away at the SUIsydal Mission Man?

Chris Cage vs. Simon Sanders

Shall one of these losers become a winner at the Local Fair Brawl.

Also: Hear from Mike Cross and wife and Cade Sydal speaks for the first time.

Guest AJ Styles Mark

Someone comment please. I don't even know if anyone is reading this. I'm starting to think no one is reading this. Comment, request, suggest, please.

You haven't even had the diary up for 24 hours yet. Hell, not even 12. You gotta be patient.

I'm not really that into it, to be honest, I've read it since it's so similar to my diary. I don't know what it is, just isn't entertaining to me.