World Championship Wrestling 1997

Hewey

user posted image

Announcers: Tony Schiavone and Bobby Heenan

Live from: Los Angeles, California

Monday Nitro opens up with it's regular opening and then we're taken to the area where pyro shoots off.... We're then taken to the announce booth where Tony Schiavone and Bobby Heenan are standing by. Schiavone and Heenan hype up tonight's show talking about Superbrawl VII last night and how Hollywood Hogan retained the World Championship against Rowdy Roddy Piper. They then talk about tonight's main event where Lex Luger and The Giant defend the WCW Tag Team Championship against Kevin Nash and Syxx of the nWo Wolfpac!

Starting off the night with the nWo

The theme of the New World Order hits the arena to a mixed reaction from the crowd as Hollywood Hogan and Eric Bischoff make their way out first stopping on top of the entry way both men wearing nWo T-Shirts, Hollywood Hogan uses his WCW World Championship like a guitar playing it as Bischoff smiles and claps. Scott Hall is the next one to make his way down the entry way wearing a Wolfpac T-Shirt, Hall doesn't look too pleased but he does his "I'm scared" finger taunt at the camera before flicking his toothpick at it. Hall then points to the back like he forget something and Kevin Nash and Syxx also wearing Wolfpac shirts make their way down the isle way, Neither Nash or Syxx look too happy here tonight. The rest of the nWo Big Bubba Rogers, Buff Bagwell, Masahiro Chono, Michael Wallstreet, Scott Norton, Vincent, Ted DiBiase and the newest nWo member The Disciple make their way down the entry way following the five men, They all get in the ring and Eric Bischoff is handed a microphone.

Eric Bischoff- Thank you for the rousing ovation! Now last night it was Superbrawl VII and we all saw what happened, The icon the one and only TRUE ICON in this business Hollywood Hogan defeated Rowdy Roddy Piper to retain the WCW World Championship! Hollywood Hogan dominated Rowdy Roddy Piper all over that ring last night! But last night the nWo was also robbed, The Outsiders the greatest tag team in the history of wrestling got screwed out of the WCW Tag Team Championship by a man who has no heart, No soul, No will win to win, No I'm not talking about Vince McMahon I'm talking about Sting! Sting you turned us down and that's fine, But you don't screw the nWo out of our titles! Sting later tonight I got a huge announcement to make regarding you pal! Just you wait! But now lets give the icon of this business the man who's still the WCW World Champion Hollywood Hogan a chance to talk!

Bischoff hands the microphone over to Hollywood Hogan as the fans boo, Hollywood Hogan puts the WCW World Championship on his shoulder as the crowd chants "Hogan sucks" and "Piper".

Hollywood Hogan- Last night I being the man that I am beat Rowdy Roddy Piper all by myself! I beat Piper from pillar to post and then finished him off with the Hollywood Legdrop to retain the WCW World Championship brother! And then after the match ended I brought an old friend of mine The Disciple to spray paint Piper and Sting had to get involved! Sting if you didn't bring a baseball bat to the ring with you then you know Hollywood and Disciple would have stayed in that ring and kicked your butt! Sting you turned down the nWo and now you will pay brother! But Hollywood Hogan isn't gonna be the one dishing out the pain! Sting let me assure you that you will not go anywhere near Hollywood Hogan anytime soon! You should leave World Championship Wrestling go over to Raw Is Snore because over here on Monday Nitro you will get nowhere near the icon of this business! Hollywood Hogan is the WCW World Champion and Sting, Piper you two will have to live with it! Hollywood has beaten Roddy Piper, The Giant and lets not forget I ran Randy Savage out of WCW! Everyone who's challenged Hollywood has fallen down to the twenty four inch pythons and felt my wrath! But as much as Hollywood likes talking about beating Piper last night, There are two men who lost their gold last night thanks you Sting.... And they are The Outsiders Scott Hall and Kevin Nash.

The crowd boos Hollywood Hogan as he hands the microphone over to Scott Hall, Scott Hall doesn't look very happy as the fans boo. Hall prepares to speak.

Scott Hall- Hey yo....

The fans respond back with a "Hey yo" at Scott Hall.

Scott Hall- Usually I'd give the survey to the crowd but lets for about it for tonight, Last night that clown Sting cost The Outsiders our tag team titles, And in the process Sting injured my neck with the Scorpion Deathdrop. So I am unable to wrestle here tonight, But don't worry because filling in for "The Bad Guy" is Syxx. And tonight I promise that Syxx and Kevin Nash will walk out as the new WCW Tag Team Champions. And Sting if I could get my hands on you I'd make you pay for last night! Luger and Giant you two boys will have the shortest reign of any tag team champions in WCW history you can bet on that boys! The Wolfpac is taking back our titles tonight one way or another! And as far as tonight goes, I'm gonna be in the back watching "Big Sexy" and Syxx take care of business Wolfpac style, Because when you're not running with the Wolfpac you get hunt by it!

Scott Hall hands the microphone over to Kevin Nash who's also not a happy camper here tonight.

Kevin Nash- First of all you people need to shut up and let "Big Sexy" talk, Now last night me and Scott were taking care of business, We had that big goof Giant down and Hall had Flexy Lexy down for the count if The Crow... I mean Sting hadn't come down and given Scott the Scorpion Deathdrop costing us the titles and injuring Hall's neck in the process! Stinger anytime you want a piece of The Outsiders just come down to the ring and face us like a man! No baseball bats no nothing, Just you against us. And Sting I can promise you that you'll get a Wolfpac beating! As far as tonight goes me and Syxx are walking out as the new champions! Luger and Giant hang on to those belts because later on they're going right back to the Wolfpac!

Kevin Nash gives the microphone to Syxx as the fans chant "Syxx sucks" and "1-2-3".

Syxx- Shut your mouths! Each and everyone of you people shut your god damn mouths before I go out there and kick all your asses! I'm a black belt and I'll do it! Last night I had that scum bag Diamond Dallas Page beat but he had to cheat to beat me! Page you didn't beat me and everyone knows it! Last night I taught you a little something about wrestling! I showed everyone that I can out wrestle everyone in this company! Page anytime you wanna fight me bring it on! I'll slap the Buzzkiller on your Wolfpac style! But tonight me and the big man are concerned about gold, Luger and Giant you two won't know what hit you when you get in the ring with us! Tonight we're gonna have new tag team champions! Scott I know you wanted to be out there but don't worry.... Syxx will make you proud pal!

Syxx hands the microphone back over to Eric Bischoff.

Eric Bischoff- Giant, Luger I would not want to be you two tonight! Syxx and Nash are gonna whoop your butts all over this arena! And Sting later on I got news for you!

The nWo music hits as the nWo heads to the back as Monday Nitro goes to a commercial break.

The Disciple gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WCW Cruiserweight Championship

Dean Malenko© defeated Billy Kidman

Young Billy Kidman is the one challenging Dean Malenko for his newly won WCW Cruiserweight Championship. Kidman and Malenko started off trying to out wrestle one another with Kidman taking Malenko down with a sunset flip for 2. Kidman even threw Malenko out to the floor but when Kidman tried a pescado Malenko moved out of the way and Kidman crashed right onto the floor! Malenko beat down Kidman in the ring working over Kidman's back and legs, Malenko hit a devastating tilt a whirl back breaker for a close near fall. Malenko kept control of the match until he had Kidman set up for a back suplex, Kidman countered spring boarding off the ropes taking Malenko down with a swinging bulldog! Kidman then hit a couple drop kicks and a big DDT all for near falls. Kidman went up top but Malenko threw him off the top sending Kidman crashing to the canvas! Malenko dragged Kidman up to his feet and set Kidman up for a powerbomb.... Malenko tried a powerbomb but Kidman countered into a face buster! Kidman then headed up top! Kidman went for his Shooting Star Press but Malenko rolled out of the way! Malenko then locked Billy Kidman into the Texas Cloverleaf for the submission win! Afterwards Malenko celebrated his win holding the title high in the air.

73, 56, 90 ***1\4

The WCW Cruiserweight title has gained in image.

Schiavone and Heenan were very impressed by Kidman's efforts tonight, They talked about how Kidman almost won the Cruiserweight Championship tonight and how he almost beat Syxx last week. Schiavone and Heenan then talked about Superbrawl VII and the United States Championship match between Eddie Guerrero and Steve McMichael.... We were shown stills from the match and how Jeff Jarrett "accidentally" cost McMichael the match. Schiavone says we'll hear from Jeff Jarrett when Monday Nitro returns from the break!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Four Horsemen unite

Monday Nitro returns from the commercial break with the music of Jeff Jarrett hitting the arena to boos from the fans, Jeff Jarrett walks down to the ring with a concerned look on his face as the crowd chants "Jarrett sucks".

Jeff Jarrett- This goes out to Steve McMichael, Steve last night you gotta understand something... I was trying to help you win the United States Championship not cost you the match. And well it backfired and you lost. But Mongo there's no reason why we can't get along. Jeff Jarrett is going to be the next Horsemen and Steve you're going to have to learn to get along with me. Because Jeff Jarrett is the future of the Four Horsemen, I will be a Horsemen and when I.....

Jeff Jarrett is interrupted by the music of the Four Horsemen to cheers from the crowd, Arn Anderson, Steve McMichael, Chris Benoit and Debra McMichael make their way down to the ring staring down Jeff Jarrett. The Four Horsemen get in the ring as Jeff Jarrett looks a bit scared.

Jeff Jarrett- Good now just like I was saying you.....

Arn Anderson- Shut up boy! Jarrett you come out here week after week telling everyone that you belong in the Four Horsemen, You tell everyone you belong to be apart of wrestlings most elite group! But Jarrett you haven't done a damn thing to be in the Four Horsemen! You my friend last night cost us some gold, Steve McMichael was ready to beat Eddie Guerrero and walk out as the new United States Champion if you hadn't stuck your nose where it didn't belong. Jeff Jarrett you aren't Horsemen material and you have nothing that would help us out, So your question is whether or not we want you in the group? The answer is no! Now I suggest you run along the ring before we give you a Four Horsemen beating!

The fans cheer as The Four Horsemen stares down Jarrett, Debra McMichael tries to reason with Benoit, McMichael and Anderson but they say no.

Jeff Jarrett- I don't know why I'm asking you Arn Anderson, You're not the leader Ric Flair is the leader! You might wanna try to act like the leader but we all know that you Arn Anderson have been playing follow the leader all your career. First to Ole then to Tully and now to Ric Flair. I didn't ask the horse's rear if I could be a Horsemen I asked the leader! And Arn Anderson you are not the leader pal! Not by a long shot!

Arn Anderson- Jarrett I might have a back neck but boy I can whip your ass right now! And if not me well there's two men in this ring that can, Chris Benoit and Steve McMichael! So what's going to stop us from whipping your ass right now?

Jarrett looks concerned as McMichael and Benoit look ready to strike.... But then the theme of "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair hits the arena to a huge ovation from the fans as everyone in the ring get up off of their seats in anticipation, Jarrett and the Four Horsemen look in shock up on the entry way as Ric Flair makes his way down the isle, Flair stops and struts on the entry way and lets out a big "Woooo" as the fans cheer. Flair then walks down the isle letting out another "Woooo" as the fans cheer. Flair gets inside the ring and struts bouncing off the ropes, Flair then takes Arn Anderson's microphone. The fans start chanting "Flair" over and over again.

Ric Flair- Woooo! Now I know that "The Nature Boy" is suppose to be at home nursing his injured shoulder, But I just can't sit at home and watch the Horsemen crumble into pieces.... Arn you have been doing a good job leading the Four Horsemen but Arn kicking Jarrett's ass ain't the way to get through to him. Jarrett first of all, I know you're an amazing athlete and you're an amazing wrestler but pal you don't come out here and tell the Four Horsemen that you're the next Horsemen like Ric Flair has already accepted you into the group pal! Wooooo! And Jarrett you don't insult "The Enforcer" again! WCW is changing, The nWo are taking over but one thing that hasn't changed after all these years is the Four Horsemen baby! Woooo! The Horsemen continue to be the most elite group in all of wrestling! And Jeff Jarrett tonight Ric Flair is officially asking you to join us! What do you say?

Jeff Jarrett- Yes I accept! Woooo! I'll do you proud Ric.... I'll do you proud! I will help restore the winning image back into the Four Horsemen!

Flair's news shocks the rest of the Horsemen, Anderson tries to talk Flair out of it but Flair just pulls away.

Ric Flair- Now hang on Arn, Hang on. Jeff Jarrett you might be a Horsemen but if you screw up once and cost us gold like you did last night, Then you will have no choice but to get a beating Horsemen style wooo! Jarrett we welcome you into the Four Horsemen, Not just me but all of us! Now that we got that out of the way, Arn I'm not one hundred percent yet and the fact of the matter is I'm in no condition to return to WCW right now. I need you to lead the Four Horsemen even Jeff Jarrett to glory! Arn you and I have been best friends for years, Many years and I know I can trust you to lead these men to greatness! It starts tonight, Chris Benoit I wish you all the luck in the world and I know you'll walk out of here as the new Television Champion! Mongo.... I know you're disappointed over your loss last night but you're an amazing wrestler and I promise you that you'll get another shot at the gold! Jarrett.... Tune down that ego of your's and respect the Horsemen and you'll fit in well, This is the new Four Horsemen era in WCW. Flair, Anderson, Benoit, Jarrett and The McMichael's..... Woooooo! And to the nWo you guys will get what's coming sooner or later at the hands of the Four Horsemen! Wooooooooo! And when the thirteen time WCW Champion makes his official return to the ring you can expect another title reign!

The Four Horsemen music hits as all the Horsemen raise four fingers in the air, Flair leads the group to the back as Monday Nitro goes to a commercial break.

Jeff Jarrett gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Ken Shamrock defeated Michael Wallstreet

This was a squash match, Wallstreet is on his way out of the company so he got a beating at the hands of Ken Shamrock. Shamrock came down to the ring to a big ovation from the fans. Shamrock went right after Wallstreet beating him down in the corner with right hands to the face! Shamrock followed by working over Wallstreet's legs and ramming Wallstreet's head onto the turnbuckles. Shamrock grabbed Wallstreet by the waist taking him down with a huge belly to belly suplex! Shamrock then quickly locked Wallstreet into the Ankle Lock and Wallstreet tapped out! Shamrock then posed on the turnbuckle as Wallstreet was helped to the back by the referee.

71, 68, 75 **

Big Bubba Rogers isn't impressed by Shamrock

As Ken Shamrock celebrated, Big Bubba Rogers stood on top of the entry way holding a microphone. Shamrock looked up at the entry way and saw Rogers. Both men stared each other down as Rogers began to speak.

Big Bubba Rogers- Ken Shamrock now last night we were in that ring against each other and you got the best of Big Bubba. But you didn't make me tap out you made Scott Norton tap out! Boy I don't know who you think you are walking around WCW like you're the big man on campus. Well you ain't nothing boy.... And I'll prove it to you.... I'm the one who's gonna make your stay here in WCW a living hell, And I'm starting next week! Shamrock I'm laying down the challenge for next Monday night, You and I one on one! We'll see who's the most dangerous man in the world then! What do you say?

Ken Shamrock screams out "I accept" as Rogers, Rogers just stays on top of the entry way holding the microphone with a sick grin on his face.

Big Bubba Rogers- Good, Ken Shamrock next week expect to get your butt kicked all over this ring!

The nWo "B-Team" music hits as Big Bubba Rogers stares down Shamrock, Rogers heads to the back as Ken Shamrock stays in the ring.

Schiavone and Heenan hype the match between Ken Shamrock and Big Bubba Rogers next week, Schiavone says that Rogers' big mouth is going to get him into trouble next week. Heenan agrees and says that next week might be the last time we see Rogers. Schiavone then hypes the United States Championship match between Alex Wright and Eddie Guerrero coming up next!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WCW United States Championship

Eddie Guerrero© defeated Alex Wright

Wright and Guerrero started off with a handshake. The match was pretty even with both men coming close to putting each other away, At one point of the match Wright hit a devastating German Suplex to Guerrero but Guerrero was able to kick out at 2. Wright continued working over Guerrero's neck and almost won the title after delivering a big neck breaker to Guerrero! But somehow Eddie kicked out once again! Alex Wright headed up top late in the match and tried his missile drop kick but Eddie Guerrero blocked it! Guerrero then made his come back and drilled Wright with a tornado DDT. Guerrero finished Wright off with a brainbuster and headed up top..... Guerrero came off the top with the Frog Splash! Guerrero hooked the legs and scored the 1,2,3. After the match ended Eddie Guerrero and Alex Wright shook hands showing respect to one another.

73, 64, 82 **1\2

Tony Schiavone was impressed by Wright's efforts and the show of sportsmanship between Guerrero and Wright, Bobby Heenan on the other hand says Wright should have decked Guerrero with the title when he had the chance. Tony Schiavone says that up next we'll be hearing from Scott Hall of the nWo! Monday Nitro goes to a commercial break with the announcers hyping Scott Hall coming up next!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Scott Hall has a challenge in mind

The nWo music hits the arena once again as Monday Nitro returns from the commercial break, Scott Hall makes his way down to the ring not looking too happy at the fans. Scott Hall gets inside the ring and doesn't do his traditional pose instead Hall is handed a microphone from the ringside attendant.

Scott Hall- Now as you people should know I'm not in the best mood, Last night me and Kevin Nash were screwed out of the tag team titles thanks to Sting. Sting lemme make myself clear, Anytime you want some of "The Bad Guy" you don't need to come down from the rafters to get some, Just come down to the ring and be a man. But I'm not too interested in Sting right now.... I'm interested in a man I asked to join the nWo several times in the past and yet he refused. And last night he cheated to beat my friend Syxx. And that is Diamond Dallas Page. DDP you know we asked you time and time again to join the nWo and you turned us down, You then gave me, Nash and Syxx Diamond Cutters. Well I haven't forgotten about that. And I haven't forgotten how you embarrassed the nWo! Page you will have to pay the consequences for making the nWo look bad and you will pay soon! DDP you have to learn that if you're not running with us then you're getting hunt by us! Page I want you to get your trailer park ass down here to this ring so I can kick it all the way back to New Jersey! DDP you don't disrespect the nWo and you sure as hell don't give Scott Hall a Diamond Cutter! Diamond Dallas Page I ain't going anywhere until you come down to this ring and accept my challenge punk!

Scott Hall doesn't wait too long as "Self High Five" hits the arena to a huge ovation from the fans, Diamond Dallas Page makes his way down to the ring wearing a Diamond Cutter T-shirt as Scott Hall looks on, Page gets into the ring and stares down Scott Hall.

Scott Hall- You know Page when we asked you to join us you responded by giving us Diamond Cutters, Well I ain't here to ask you to join us.... But I'm laying down a challenge and.....

DDP snatches the microphone away from Scott Hall as the fans cheer.

Diamond Dallas Page- Hey yo.....

The fans cheer DDP mocking Scott Hall.... Hall looks angry as the crowd chants "DDP".

Diamond Dallas Page- Hall you want to lay down a challenge? For tonight?

Hall says no saying that his neck is hurt.

Diamond Dallas Page- Well Scott I'm sorry to say but DDP and the fans don't give a damn if your neck is hurt or not! DDP drops his microphone down and nails Scott Hall with a right hand! DDP grabs Hall by the head and rams it on the turnbuckle ten times as the fans count along! Page then grabs Scott Hall into position for the Diamond Cutter but Scott Hall rolls out to the floor. Scott Hall taunts Page and heads to the back as the fans boo. Page stands in the ring and tells Hall any time Hall wants a piece of DDP all he has to do is get in the ring!

Monday Nitro goes to a commercial break with Schiavone and Heenan hyping the Television Championship match coming up next!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WCW Television Championship

Chris Benoit with Arn Anderson defeated Lord Steven Regal©

Benoit came down to the ring with Arn Anderson as Schiavone and Heenan talked about Benoit's brutal match with The Taskmaster last night. The match started off pretty evenly with both men trading counters and trying to get each other into each other's submission holds. Eventually Regal used his dirty tricks to get the best of Benoit, Regal took it to the outside and send Benoit to the steel steps! Regal continued beating down Benoit on the outside working over Benoit's legs. Regal got several near falls over Benoit and almost won the match after a double underhook powerbomb! The five minute warning came up and Benoit started to make his come back nailing Regal with chops and taking Regal out with a DDT! Benoit headed up top and hit the Diving Headbutt but somehow Regal kicked out at 2! Regal hit a low blow to Benoit behind the referee's back! Regal then went for his wrap around neck breaker but Benoit countered into the Crippler Crossface! Regal tried to fight out of it but he couldn't! Regal then tapped out! Arn Anderson came into the ring with the Television Championship and gave it to Benoit! Benoit posed with the title on the turnbuckles as Regal headed to the back. Chris Benoit is the new WCW Television Champion!

87, 81, 94 ****

The WCW Television title has gained in image.

Schiavone and Heenan celebrated Benoit's big win saying it was a well deserved one, Schiavone mentioned that the Four Horsemen are as tight as ever here tonight. The announcers then hyped Eric Bischoff's big announcement regarding Sting up next!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Bischoff's big announcement regarding Sting

The music of the nWo hits the arena once again to huge heat from the crowd, Eric Bischoff makes his way down to the ring smiling saying Sting's going to pay tonight. Bischoff is handed a microphone as the crowd boos him.

Eric Bischoff- Sting I told you I had a big announcement tonight, Sting we asked you to join us and you refused. And then last night not only do you screw The Outsiders out of the tag team titles but you saved that moron Rowdy Roddy Piper from a beating! Sting how dare you threaten the nWo? How dare you threaten Hollywood Hogan? Sting I want you to come down to this ring right now and face me like a man! Come on! I don't have time to waste! Come on down here!

Sting's music hits the arena to the biggest ovation of the night, Sting comes down the entry way wearing his black coat and he's carrying a baseball bat! Sting gets inside the ring and stares down Eric Bischoff as the fans chant "Sting".

Eric Bischoff- Sting I have been waiting for this all night long, Sting as of now you are no longer working for World Championship Wrestling! You are fired! Fired! You're fired!

The fans boo Eric Bischoff's announcement as Sting stares down Bischoff.... Bischoff smiles and taunts Sting but Sting points at Bischoff with the baseball bat! Bischoff looks scared and tries to reason with Sting! Sting throws the bat down and Bischoff looks pleased, Sting though kicks Bischoff in the gut! Sting with a go behind and delivers the Scorpion Deathdrop! Bischoff is laid out as the crowd goes wild! Sting takes his baseball bat and points down at Bischoff. Sting then gets out of the ring and heads out into the crowd! Monday Nitro goes to a commercial break with Sting heading out through the crowd.

Eric Bischoff gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WCW Tag Team Championship

The Giant and Lex Luger© defeated Syxx and Kevin Nash

The match started off with all four men brawling, Luger and The Giant tossed Syxx and Nash out to the floor! They then brawled outside where Syxx hit Luger with one of the titles taking out Luger! Syxx and Nash then double teamed The Giant inside the ring beating away on him stomping down on the seven foot tall monster. Nash hit an amazing big boot to Giant's face knocking down the big man! Syxx then came into the ring but Giant gorilla slammed Syxx halfway across the ring! Giant tagged Luger back in but Luger's offense was short lived as he got caught by a reverse heel kick by Syxx! For the next several minutes Syxx and Kevin Nash beat down and double teamed "The Total Package". Every time Luger got close to making the tag to The Giant Nash and Syxx would stop him and beat him down. Late in the match Nash drilled Luger with the big boot and called for the Jackknife. Nash had Luger set up but Luger back dropped Nash! Luger then nailed Syxx off the apron and tagged The Giant in! Giant came into the ring and cleaned house! Giant ran over Nash with a clothesline and then threw Syxx halfway across the ring! Luger was brawling with Nash out on the floor as Syxx snuck a low blow in on The Giant. Syxx kicked away at The Giant in the corner and hit his bronco buster to boos from the fans. Syxx though started taunting the crowd and when he turned around The Giant grabbed him by the throat and delivered the Choke Slam! Giant covered Syxx for the 1,2,3! Afterwards Nash helped Syxx to the back as Lex Luger and The Giant celebrated posing with the titles.

88, 90, 84 ***1\2

The WCW Tag Team titles have gained in image.

Schiavone went nuts talking about how WCW spirit is alive and well, Schiavone and Heenan talked about Luger and The Giant being the most unlikely tag team in the history of professional wrestling. Schiavone and Heenan hype Hollywood Hogan coming up next as Monday Nitro goes to it's final commercial break.

He's back!

The music of the New World Order hits the arena to boos from the fans as Hollywood Hogan steps out through the curtain using his WCW World Championship like a guitar and playing it. Hollywood Hogan flexes his muscles on top of the stage a bit before pointing back as his bodyguard The Disciple follows Hollywood Hogan down to the ring. Hollywood Hogan is handed a microphone as The Disciple stands behind him.

Hollywood Hogan- Rowdy Roddy Piper I got the news that you have arrived here in Los Angeles brother, Well brother it's time to face the music. Hollywood Hogan and The Disciple are gonna finish what we didn't get to finish last night at Superbrawl VII. Tonight Rowdy Piper you will look Hollywood Hogan in the eyes and you will tell me that I am the icon! Piper last night I whooped your butt all over The Cow Palace brother! Last night you felt the wrath of Hollywood Hogan and the twenty four inch pythons. Last night everyone saw the true icon come out on top! Piper you need to realize that I am the icon, I made wrestling famous and I'm the reason why all these people are here! So then....

Hollywood Hogan is interrupted by Rowdy Roddy Piper's music as the fans come off of their seats, Roddy Piper makes his way down to the ring as Hollywood Hogan and The Disciple stare him down, Hollywood Hogan has a sick smile on his face. Piper gets inside the ring and is handed a microphone.

Rowdy Roddy Piper- Ya know something Hogan? Last night everyone saw what happened. I had you beat until this moron came down to the ring and screwed things up. But I ain't out here to complain. I'll take my loss like a man. I ain't coming out here to fight. I'm tired of fighting. You win, I'll take my loss and go home. It's over.....

The fans boo as Hollywood Hogan grins.......

Hollywood Hogan- Piper you truly are pathetic, But you think I'm just gonna let you leave? No way brother...... No way! Piper last night you got the beating of a life time and Disciple or not the ending was Hollywood Hogan pinning you one, two, three brother! Hollywood Hogan is the icon in this business! Piper before you head back to Canada I want to send a message out to your family, Tell your kids that their dad was a loser.... Tell your wife that her husband is a wimp! Tell them that you got down on your knees and begged Hollywood Hogan for mercy! And tell them that you never stood a chance against Hollywood Hogan! Piper get down on your knees and beg me for mercy!

The fans boo and start a "Piper" chant.

Rowdy Roddy Piper- I can't do that..... You know something Hogan? I wanted to take my loss like a man. I wanted to leave but you had to be a jerk and you had to act all high and mighty... Well I ain't getting down on my knees for no one!

With that said Piper decks Hogan in the face with a right hand! Disciple gets a right hand to the face as well! Piper grabs Disciple and rams Disciple's head onto the turnbuckle! But when Piper turns around Hollywood Hogan drills him with the WCW World Championship knocking Piper down! Hollywood Hogan and Disciple start stomping down on Piper as the crowd boos. Hollywood Hogan tells Disciple to stand Piper up. Disciple stands Piper up and holds Piper back allowing Hogan to get a few good right hands in on Piper! Hollywood Hogan then puts the title down on the canvas and tells Disciple to finish Piper off! Disciple grabs Piper and delivers his version of the diamond cutter right onto the title! Hollywood Hogan then bounces off the ropes and drops down on Piper with the Hollywood Legdrop! Hogan then takes off his weightlifting belt and whips away at Piper! Hollywood Hogan then stops and grabs the microphone.

Hollywood Hogan- Piper I told you that you'd be down on the canvas just like last night! You're pathetic! Is this the best WCW can do? Hollywood Hogan fears no one! I've beaten The Giant, Ric Flair, Rowdy Piper and oh yeah "The Macho Man" Randy Savage! I ran Savage out of WCW! And Piper I'll run you out of WCW as well! Because Hollywood Hogan is the WCW World Champion and ain't nobody taking my title! Hulk rules the world!

The nWo music hits as Hogan and Disciple celebrate.... The music is then cut off! Hogan and Disciple don't know what to think but then the music of RANDY SAVAGE hits the arena to a huge ovation from the crowd! Hogan and Disciple are in shock as Savage walks down the entry way wearing all black! Savage points to Hogan as Hogan starts yelling "no" and "I thought you were gone"! Savage gets into the ring and Disciple gets nailed! Hogan then gets nailed as well with a right hand! Savage grabs The Disciple and throws Disciple out to the floor! Savage is left alone with HOGAN! Savage points at Hogan and Hogan gets down on his knees begging for mercy! Savage decks Hogan with right hands to the head! Disciple tries to sneak up on Savage with the title bu Savage sees him coming and low blows Disciple! Savage then takes the title and knocks out Disciple! Hollywood Hogan though rolls to the outside and heads to the back! Savage heads up top and taunts Hogan before drilling The Disciple with the Macho Elbow! Savage stands in the center of the ring with the WCW World Championship as Hollywood Hogan stares him down looking as scared as ever.... Monday Nitro goes off the air with Savage standing over Piper and The Disciple staring down Hollywood Hogan! Savage is BACK!

The Disciple gained overness from this segment.

OR Show Rating- 84

TV Rating- We got a 5.46 rating for 'Monday Nitro'!

The attendance level was 7533 people.

We made $301320 from ticket sales.

WWF got a 5.50 television rating for 'Monday Night Raw'!

The event was attended by 4040 people.

They made $161600 from ticket sales.

Guest meripu1

Great stuff with Benoit, i like him as the TV champion.

I should have known Savage would be turning up soon.

Good Nitro though, keep it up.

Edited by meripu1

user posted image

Announcers: Mike Tenay and Dusty Rhodes

Taped from: Pasadena, California

Saturday Night opens up with it's usual regular opening and then we're taken to the announce booth where Dusty Rhodes and Mike Tenay are shown, They hype up tonight's show.

Hugh Morrus with Jimmy Hart defeated Joe Gomez

This was a squash match with Morrus showing off his power through out the match, Morrus dominated Gomez with Jimmy Hart shouting instructions through the megaphone. Morrus hit a big flapjack to Gomez and finished him off with the No Laughing Matter for the one, two, three.

55, 47, 78 *3/4

Interview with Ken Shamrock

We're shown a pre recorded interview with Ken Shamrock, Shamrock tells Big Bubba Rogers that this Monday Night Shamrock's gonna get in the zone and he's going to take Big Bubba Rogers out once and for all. Shamrock then tells Rogers that come Monday Nitro he's going to snap Rogers' ankle right off his leg!

Psychosis defeated Mike Enos

This was a good back and fourth type match. Enos had Psychosis down most of the match and got several near falls over the Mexican luchadore. Psychosis eventually fought back and drilled Enos with a tornado DDT! Psychosis then threw Enos out to the floor and hit a corkscrew plancha to Enos out on the floor! Psychois then rolled Enos back inside the ring and delivered a big back breaker to Enos. Psychosis finished Enos off with the Guillotine Legdrop for the one, two, three.

47, 40, 67 3/4

Chris Jericho defeated Craig Pittman

Pittman showed no sportsmanship tonight as he attacked "Lion Heart" Chris Jericho from behind right as the bell rang! Pittman showed his mean side tonight as he beat down and pummeled Jericho in the corner stomping a mud hole on Jericho. Pittman hit a big powerslam to Jericho late into the match and got a 2 count. Jericho though fought back and hit a bulldog followed by the Lion Sault. Jericho finished Pittman off by locking him into the Lion Tamer for the submission win.

61, 58, 78 **

Interview with Vicious and Delicious

In the locker room area Mean Gene Okerlund interviewed Vicious and Delicious, Gene asked for their thoughts on tonight's match with Public Enemy to which Bagwell responded telling Gene that Public Enemy was going to be history tonight. Bagwell finished off saying that the nWo is too sweet while Norton just stood there grunting.

Vicious and Delicious defeated Public Enemy

The match started off with all four men brawling, They brawled out on the floor with Public Enemy getting the advantage. Public Enemy threw Bagwell out into the crowd which allowed them to double team Norton inside the ring. Eventually Norton hit a big clothesline to Rocco Rock allowing him to tag in Buff Bagwell. Vicious and Delicious then double teamed Rocco Rock keeping him away from Grunge. Rocco eventually tagged in Johnny who came into the ring cleaning house! Public Enemy kept the advantage until Norton and Rocco Rock fought out on the floor, This left Bagwell alone in the ring with Grunge. Bagwell was able to deliver the Buff Blockbuster to Grunge for the one, two, three! Afterwards Rocco Rock helped Johnny to the back as Bagwell posed doing his taunt while Norton just looked on.

69, 69, 85 ***

Randy Savage video

A video is shown showing the return of "The Macho Man" Randy Savage this past Monday night!

The nWo music hits as Hogan and Disciple celebrate.... The music is then cut off! Hogan and Disciple don't know what to think but then the music of RANDY SAVAGE hits the arena to a huge ovation from the crowd! Hogan and Disciple are in shock as Savage walks down the entry way wearing all black! Savage points to Hogan as Hogan starts yelling "no" and "I thought you were gone"! Savage gets into the ring and Disciple gets nailed! Hogan then gets nailed as well with a right hand! Savage grabs The Disciple and throws Disciple out to the floor! Savage is left alone with HOGAN! Savage points at Hogan and Hogan gets down on his knees begging for mercy! Savage decks Hogan with right hands to the head! Disciple tries to sneak up on Savage with the title bu Savage sees him coming and low blows Disciple! Savage then takes the title and knocks out Disciple! Hollywood Hogan though rolls to the outside and heads to the back! Savage heads up top and taunts Hogan before drilling The Disciple with the Macho Elbow! Savage stands in the center of the ring with the WCW World Championship as Hollywood Hogan stares him down looking as scared as ever.... Monday Nitro goes off the air with Savage standing over Piper and The Disciple staring down Hollywood Hogan! Savage is BACK!

Rey Mysterio Jr. defeated Masahiro Chono

Chono didn't wait for Mysterio to get into the ring as Chono jumped Mysterio right on the entry way! Chono threw Mysterio into the guardrail shoulder first! The match eventually got into the ring where Chono dominated young Rey Mysterio Jr. Chono tossed Mysterio around the ring! Chono even did the giant spin! Chono posed alot during the match giving Mysterio a chance to mount some offense. But Chono would stop Mysterio's offense and hit another big move and once again taunt the fans and pose. Mysterio eventually made a big come back and had Chono set up for the Springboard Hurricanrana, Mysterio went for it but Chono countered into a sit out powerbomb! Instead of covering Mysterio, Chono dragged him up. Chono went for a powerbomb but Mysterio countered into a hurricanrana take over scoring the win! Afterwards Chono threw a fit as Mysterio headed to the back. Saturday Night went off the air with Mysterio posing on the entry way.

65, 65, 81 **1\2

OR Show Rating- 66

TV Rating- We got a 2.79 rating for 'Saturday Night'!

The attendance level was 7537 people.

We made $301480 from ticket sales.

WWF got a 2.97 television rating for 'Shotgun'!

The event was attended by 4004 people.

They made $160160 from ticket sales.

ECW got a 0.03 television rating for 'Hardcore TV'!

The event was attended by 478 people.

They made $9560 from ticket sales.

WCW Main Event

Announcers: Michael Cole and Larry Zbyszko

Taped from: Pasadena, California

Billy Kidman and Jim Powers defeated Bunkhouse Buck and Dirty Dick Slater with Colonel Parker

The push of Jim Powers on the "B shows" continues as he started the match off running right over Dick and Buck with a double clothesline! The match was all Powers beating down the opponents with Billy Kidman staying in the corner. Powers then hit a double clothesline to Dick and Buck and tagged Billy Kidman in. Kidman came off the top with a Shooting Star Press to both Buck and Dick for the win in less than two minutes! Afterwards Parker helped Buck and Dick to the back as Kidman and Powers celebrated.

40, 41, 41 -*

Dirty Dick Slater didn't really sell very much, which hurt the match rating. Bunkhouse Buck didn't really sell very much, which hurt the match rating.

Interview with Scott Hall

We're shown a interview from Scott Hall (pre recorded). Hall tells Page that anytime he wants some of "The Bad Guy" to not just sing it... Bring it! Hall tells Page that Page will be seeing alot of Scott Hall in the upcoming weeks.

Juventud Guerrera defeated Devon Storm

Typical cruiserweight match here with both men hitting some high spots but the fans weren't too interested. Storm had the clear upper hand in the match up and came very close to beating Juventud Guerrera. Storm drilled Guerrera with a powerbomb and headed up top. Storm tried to hit a moonsault but Guerrera rolled out of the way! Guerrera then hit a couple drop kicks and a high hip toss! Guerrera finished Storm off by nailing the Juvi Driver! Guerrera headed up top and delivered the 450 Splash! Guerrera covered scoring the one, two, three. Afterwards Guerrera posed as Cole mentioned Guerrera's one of the top contenders for the Cruiserweight Championship.

63, 49, 77 *3/4

Disco Inferno defeated Psychosis

Disco spend most of the match dancing and taunting the crowd. Psychosis had the upperhand during the match after drilling Disco with a enziguri kick. But Disco resorted to dirty tactics to turn the match around in his favor. Disco beat down Psychosis and finished Psychosis off with the Last Dance. After the match ended Disco taunted the crowd and Psychosis responded drop kicking Disco out of the ring to cheers from the fans.

70, 61, 79 **1/4

Psychosis's turn was completed, and he is now a face. Psychosis gained overness from this turn.

Randy Savage/Hollywood Hogan video

Replay is shown of Randy Savage's return this past Monday night.

Hollywood Hogan gained overness from this segment. Randy Savage gained overness from this segment.

Glacier defeated Greg Valentine

Glacier's entrance was longer than the match! Glacier dominated the veteran Valentine during this match hitting several karate kicks to Valentine. Valentine was able to hit a chop block on Glacier's leg. Valentine worked over Glacier's legs trying to soften it up for the Figure Four Leglock. Valentine eventually locked Glacier into the Figure Four but Glacier made it to the ropes! Glacier then made his come back hitting several atomic drops to Valentine and finishing off Valentine with the Cryonic Kick for the win! Afterwards Glacier celebrated his win as "snow" fell into the arena.

57, 52, 62 1\2*

Interview with Diamond Dallas Page

We're shown a pre recorded interview with Diamond Dallas Page, Page says that last Monday night was only the beginning between him and Scott Hall. Page says that he's taking out the nWo one by one until he gets to Hollywood Hogan and the WCW World Championship! Page tells Hall he's gonna feel the bang!

Jim Duggan defeated Michael Wallstreet

Duggan started off beating the hell out of Wallstreet. Duggan rammed Wallstreet's head onto the turnbuckle over ten times getting the fans behind Duggan with a solid "USA" chant. Duggan had the momentum during the whole match and Wallstreet barely got any offense in. Duggan finished Wallstreet off with the Three Point Stance followed by the Old Glory knee drop for the one, two, three! Main Event went off the air with Duggan celebrating his win to "USA" chants.

62, 65, 57 1\2*

OR Show Rating- 69

TV Rating- We got a 2.90 rating for 'Main Event'!

The attendance level was 7531 people.

We made $301240 from ticket sales.

WWF got a 2.93 television rating for 'Superstars'!

The event was attended by 4019 people.

They made $160760 from ticket sales.

Thanks to Steve Corino for pointing out my mistake, :D

Edited by Baby Hewey

user posted image

Announcers: Tony Schiavone and Bobby Heenan

Live from: Las Vegas, Nevada

Monday Nitro opens up with it's regular opening and then we're taken to the area where pyro shoots off.... We're then taken to the announce booth where Tony Schiavone and Bobby Heenan are standing by. Schiavone and Heenan hype up tonight's show talking about the big triangle match for the WCW Tag Team Championship here tonight. They then hype the fact that Randy Savage is here tonight!

Eddie Guerrero© defeated Buff Bagwell

Monday Nitro had a good opening match as nWo member Buff Bagwell challenged Eddie Guerrero for the WCW United States Championship. Bagwell spend most of the match posing and taunting Eddie Guerrero getting the fans to boo him. Eddie Guerrero though took it to Bagwell nailing Bagwell with right hands and throwing Bagwell out to the floor! Eddie Guerrero ended up missing a suicide dive out to the floor giving Bagwell control of the match. Bagwell pounded away on Eddie Guerrero only stopping to pose for the fans. Bagwell delivered a big powerslam to Guerrero but instead of going for the cover Bagwell headed up top. Bagwell took too long up top and ended up missing a elbow drop! Eddie Guerrero then fought back hitting three drop kicks followed by a huge tilt a whirl back breaker! Eddie Guerrero finished Bagwell off with a big brainbuster, Guerrero then headed up top and hit the Frog Splash for the one, two, three. After the match was over Buff Bagwell headed to the back as Eddie Guerrero celebrated his win posing with the WCW United States Championship.

75, 73, 77 **1/4

Tony Schiavone and Bobby Heenan put Eddie Guerrero over as one of the best wrestlers in WCW and one of the best United States Champion in WCW as well. Schiavone mentioned that Eddie Guerrero will be at Uncensored but as of right now he has no challengers for the belt.

Interview with Randy Savage

As Schiavone and Heenan talked the music of "Macho Man" Randy Savage hits the arena interrupting the announcers and making the fans go wild! Savage appears in the crowd once again wearing all black! Savage holds a microphone as the fans chant "Macho" over and over again.

Randy Savage- Oooooh yeah! I'm back! The Macho Man is back in WCW ooooooh yeah! You know I been sitting at the house for way too long, Hollywood you and your goon squad the nWo put me out of action for four months brother. That's four months of me not being here! Hogan I seen what you've done in those four months. You've dominated WCW well Hogan the fun is over pal! I'm back and Hollywood brother you're the first name on my hit list! Hollywood I know you're gonna be here tonight and when you get here you and I will go face to face once again! Hell what better place for us to fight than Las Vegas? So Hollywood tonight one way or another we will be face to face and if things go my way you'll be leaving Las Vegas in a ambulance! Oooooh yeah! Hollywood Hogan I'll see you later tonight! Oooooh yeah!

Savage's music hits as the fans cheer, Savage then heads up the stand and poses as Monday Nitro goes to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Jeff Jarrett and Steve McMichael with Debra McMichael defeated Steiner Brothers

Jarrett and McMichael showed some Horsemen unity here tonight as the crowd as divided on who to cheer for. Jarrett and McMichael controlled most of the match keeping Rick Steiner away from Scott Steiner. They would double team Rick at times behind the referee's back while Scott tried to tell the referee what was going on. McMichael and Jarrett worked over Rick Steiner in their corner making quick tags in and out. Jarrett used his wrestling skills on Steiner while McMichael used his power taking Rick down to the canvas with a running powerslam for 2. Late into the match Jarrett and McMichael tried to double clothesline Rick but he ducked and took both men out with a pair of double clotheslines! Rick then made the hot tag to Scott Steiner! Steiner came into the ring and cleaned house! Scott drilled Jarrett and McMichael with clotheslines! Scott then suplexed Jarrett and delivered a overhead belly to belly suplex to Steve McMichael! The ending comes when McMichael and Rick are out on the floor fighting, Jarrett is left alone with Scott Steiner! Steiner delivers a huge sit out powerbomb to Jarrett! Debra McMichael then gets up on the apron distracting Scott Steiner allowing Jarrett to low blow Steiner behind the referee's back! Jarrett then rolled Scott Steiner up for the one, two, three! After the match ended McMichael, Debra and Jarrett headed to the back victorious.

83, 83, 84 ***1\4

Schiavone and Heenan talked about how the Four Horsemen seem to be going strong right now, They talked about how McMichael and Jarrett but their problems aside and how maybe the Four Horsemen can get some gold around their waist real soon. Schiavone then said something is going on in the back!

Steven Regal gets some of the Television Champion!

The cameras take us backstage where we see Chris Benoit down on the floor! We then see Steven Regal nailing Benoit over the ribs with a steel lead pipe! Regal then drops the pipe down and starts stomping away at Benoit's injured ribs! Regal kicks away at Benoit's ribs as officials try to get Regal off of Benoit! Regal finally stops beating down Benoit as the officials check on Benoit.

Steven Regal- Benoit you miserable little toe rag! You stole my Television Championship! Well sunshine guess what? Now I'm mad and I'm getting back what's mine! Benoit I will be the WCW Television Champion once again I promise you that! Enjoy the title while you got it sunshine!

Regal leaves as the officials check on Chris Benoit, Monday Nitro goes to a commercial break with a shot of Chris Benoit down on the floor in pain.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Ultimo Dragon with Sonny Oono defeated Psychosis

The crowd is dead silent for this one. The match started off with both men trading a few counters and pin fall situations with Dragon getting the best of Psychosis. Dragon used his kicking combination to get Psychosis down. Ultimo Dragon worked over Psychosis' back keeping the Mexican Luchadore grounded. Ultimo Dragon eventually went for a hurricanrana from the top turnbuckle but Psychosis countered into a top turnbuckle sunset flip! Psychosis followed up with right hands and a big tornado DDT. Psychosis then powerbombed Dragon and headed up top. Psychosis went for the Guillotine Legdrop but Ultimo Dragon rolled out of the way! Ultimo Dragon then finished Psychosis off with a running powerbomb scoring the three count! Afterwards as Ultimo Dragon celebrated his win Sonny Oono shouted "Guerrero you're next!" before letting out a evil laugh.

72, 45, 100 ***3/4

This match suffered because the crowd were still pumped up from the last one, and so this bout was seen as something of a let-down to them.

The announcers hyped the fact of Ultimo Dragon challenging Eddie Guerrero for a match, They then mentioned that fact that it could be for the United States Championship. Monday Nitro then went to a commercial break with Tony Schiavone saying that we'll hear from Hollywood Hogan up next!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Interview with Hollywood Hogan

The music of the New World Order hits the arena to boos from the fans as Hollywood Hogan steps out through the curtain using his WCW World Championship like a guitar and playing it. Hollywood Hogan flexes his muscles on top of the stage a bit before pointing back as his bodyguard The Disciple follows Hollywood Hogan down to the ring. Hollywood Hogan is handed a microphone as The Disciple stands behind him.

Hollywood Hogan- You know something brothers, I arrived in this dump of a town called Las Vegas and I'm told that Randy Savage is here! Savage you have alot of nerve brother showing up here after ruining last week for the nWo! Me and The Disciple had Rowdy Piper beat down in the ring and you had to come down here and save him! Savage if I remember correctly I ended your career at Halloween Havoc after giving you the butt kicking of a lifetime! Savage you're not in my league! You've never been in my league and you don't deserve another match with Hollywood brother! Savage if you come anywhere near Hollywood Hogan tonight I promise you that me and The Disciple will take you out and put you on the shelf for a hell of alot longer than four months! Savage you had your shot at Hollywood and just like always you failed! Tonight if you get in my face I'll slap you down like the dog that you are! Savage you should just leave because you don't wanna feel the wrath of Hollywood Hogan and the twenty four inch pythons! Now hit my music!

The nWo music hits as Hollywood Hogan poses with the title for a bit as The Disciple looks on. Hollywood Hogan and The Disciple then head to the back with the announcers saying Hogan's scared of Randy Savage. Monday Nitro goes to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Ken Shamrock defeated Big Bubba Rogers

This one was a hard hitting match, Both men had their A game on tonight. Rogers jumped Shamrock from behind as the bell rang. Rogers beat Shamrock in the corner but not for long as Shamrock responded going wild on Rogers with huge right hands to the face! Shamrock took Rogers out to the floor with a stiff clothesline! Both men brawled out on the floor with Shamrock sending Rogers into the steel ring post face first! But Rogers soon threw Shamrock right into the guardrail stopping Shamrock's momentum! Rogers choked away at Shamrock and beat Shamrock down in the corner with big right hands. Rogers used his power advantage over Shamrock and worked over Shamrock's back. Rogers delivered the Bullet Slam but instead of covering Shamrock Rogers taunted the fans. Rogers then went for another one but Shamrock countered into a huge hurricanrana take over dumping Rogers right on his head! Shamrock then nailed Rogers with right hands and drilled Rogers with a spinning heel kick! Shamrock hit a couple right hands in the corner and then delivered a huge belly to belly suplex to Rogers! Shamrock then applied the Ankle Lock to Rogers and Rogers tapped out! After the match ended Ken Shamrock celebrated but then Rogers nailed Shamrock from behind! Rogers send Shamrock for the ride and caught Shamrock with another Bullet Slam! Rogers then taunted Shamrock telling him that this ain't over! Rogers headed to the back as the fans booed and Ken Shamrock was left laid out.

82, 80, 85 ***1\4

The announcers were very impressed with Ken Shamrock's win saying it was a hard fought one over such a veteran like Big Bubba Rogers. Schiavone then mentions that Ken Shamrock might go after Rogers due to the sneak attack. Schiavone then got news that something has happened in the back!

Michael Wallstreet is attacked by Sting?

The cameras take us to the back where we see nWo member Michael Wallstreet laid out! There appears to have been signs of a struggle of some sort with Wallstreet taking a beating. On the wall the words "One by one until I get to Eric Bischoff" is spray painted in black! Then we get a shot of Wallstreet and on top of his chest is a STING mask! Monday Nitro goes to a commercial break with a shot of the Sting mask laying on top of Wallstreet.

Michael Wallstreet gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

DDP challenges Scott Hall for Uncensored

"Self High Five" hits the arena to a huge ovation from the fans, Diamond Dallas Page comes out wearing street clothes. Page does the Diamond Cutter sign on top of the stage as pyro shoot off behind him. Page then heads to the ring with a serious look on his face as the crowd chants "DDP". Page is handed a microphone as the fans continue chanting "DDP".

Diamond Dallas Page- This goes out to "The Bad Guy" Scott Hall. You know something Hall? Last week you come down to this ring and you talk some smack. You sure like to talk trash. You and the nWo sure do like to talk alot. Hall I'm tired of talking. I know you got that "bad neck" of your's but I came to Las Vegas to fight! And Scott Hall you're the guy I want to fight! Scott Hall I know you're here tonight and I want to fight you! Hall you and I used to be close and times have changed, You're running with the nWo and I'm running with WCW. And well you turned out to be quite the scum bag! Scott Hall you turned out to be nWo for life and you wanted DDP in the nWo, You wanted me with you guys but you didn't ask me to join from beginning. Why was that Scott? Well you found out my answer this year when I gave you the Diamond Cutter! Hall we've had our history and I want to settle it tonight! So come on out here and accept my challenge like a man! I don't have all night some come on out!

DDP waits in the ring as the nWo music hits. The fans give a mixed reaction as Scott Hall is shown standing on top of the entry way wearing jeans and a nWo T-Shirt. Hall's holding a microphone as Diamond Dallas Page stares him down.

Scott Hall- Hey yo.....

The fans respond with a loud "Hey Yo" right back at Scott Hall.

Scott Hall- Now I know the fans here in Las Vegas are down with the Wolfpac but lets take the survey anyways! Now how many of you came here to see the nWo?

The fans give the nWo a huge ovation as Scott Hall looks on with a grin on his face.

Scott Hall- And how many of you came here to see WCW and DDP?

The fans cheer once again for WCW and DDP, This time it's Page who grins at Scott Hall.

Scott Hall- One more for the good guys! You know DDP I couldn't help but over hear your whiny crying, You wanna talk about me being a scum bag? Page I'm a winner! I'm in the nWo and I'm a winner! You're trailer park trash associated with WCW! Page I tried to bring you into the nWo but you refused. You weren't smart enough to join us when you had the chance. Now you have to pay! Because Page nobody disrespects the nWo and gets away with it! Page if I didn't have this neck injury I'd come down to that ring and slap you around!

Diamond Dallas Page- Hall you're a real tough aren't you? You hide behind the nWo and when someone challenges you to a fight you make up some injury crap! But Scott how about we go at it at Uncensored? One month from now? From North Charleston, South Carolina? How about we give them a fight that everyone will remember!

The fans cheer DDP's challenge as Scott Hall looks on from the entry way keeping his cool.

Scott Hall- I accept! But there's one condition. Page I want to take you out once for all, I want it to be a No Holds Barred Match! So that way it's all nice and legal! How about it DDP? Are you man enough to face me in No Holds Barred Match at Uncensored?

Diamond Dallas Page- Do I accept? You bet your ass I do! Because Scott Hall I'm on a mission to take out the nWo and at Uncensored I start with you! No Holds Barred will be the last time everyone of these people sees Scott Hall! Scott Hall at Uncensored you will feel the bang!

"Self High Five" hits as the fans cheer. Diamond Dallas Page and Scott Hall stare each other down before Hall heads to the back. DDP poses on the turnbuckle before heading out through the crowd as Monday Nitro goes to a commercial break.

Diamond Dallas Page gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WCW Tag Team Championship

Triangle Match

Lex Luger and The Giant© Vs. Harlem Heat Vs. Kevin Nash and Syxx

Harlem Heat didn't choose sides as they took it to the nWo and to the WCW tag team of Luger and The Giant. It started off with all six men going at it with the champions cleaning house. Harlem Heat and Syxx/Nash then rushed into the ring beating down the champions. Harlem Heat though ended up turning on Syxx and Nash taking it to them! The referee finally got some order into the match and Nash and Stevie Ray went at it. Nash got the best of Stevie Ray using his usual offense keeping Ray down. Nash would tag Syxx in and the Wolfpac members would beat away on Ray until Ray gave them a double clothesline! Stevie Ray tagged Booker T in. Booker T took it to Syxx and Nash and hit Nash with a scissors kick! Luger then got tagged in and went after Syxx. Luger beat Syxx down but some illegal triple teaming from Harlem Heat and Nash stopped the assault! Nash and Syxx worked over Luger and at times they'd tag Harlem Heat in. Eventually Luger made a come back running right over Harlem Heat with a double clothesline! Luger then decked Syxx and Nash knocking them off the apron! Luger then made the hot tag to The Giant! The Giant came into the ring and cleaned house! Giant double clotheslined the Wolfpac members and then took Harlem Heat out with a double clothesline as well! The ending was a wild one with Syxx and Nash double teaming Luger out on the floor. Giant booted Stevie Ray out to the floor and finished Booker T off with the Choke Slam! Giant covers Booker T getting the 1,2,3! Nash and Syxx couldn't believe it! Luger and The Giant celebrated their win as Syxx and Nash looked on from the outside as angry as ever.

83, 85, 80 *** The WCW Tag Team titles have gained in image.

Tony and Heenan talked about the miracle win for The Giant and Luger here tonight, They mentioned that this is the most unlikely tag team in all of professional wrestling. Schiavone then talked about how we'd once again hear from Hollywood Hogan coming up next!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Savage gets some of Hogan!

Hollywood Hogan- Savage you told me you wanted a fight well Hollywood Hogan is here! Savage let me make myself perfectly clear to brother, Hollywood Hogan will face you anytime, Anywhere! I'm out here in this ring right now waiting for you brother! Randy Savage I am so sick and tired of you... I thought I ended your career in October when I gave you the worse beating you have even gotten. But I should have known you'd be coming back because after all you're not the smartest man in the world! Randy Savage you and I both know that you're scared to death of Hollywood Hogan brother! And that's the truth! You wish you had the arms the twenty four inch pythons like Hollywood! But you got nothing brother! Randy Savage you have probably already left the arena by now because you're so scared of the one and only icon in this business Hollywood Hogan! Savage if you were still here right now I'd slap you down like the dog that you are! I'd beat you down like I did at Halloween Havoc last year! Randy Savage I want you to know that Hollywood Hogan will.....

Hollywood Hogan is interrupted by the music of Sting! The Disciple and Hogan look shocked as the crowd cheers, Hogan and Disciple look at the top of the entry way but there's no one there! Randy Savage then comes out of the crowd with a steel chair in hand! Savage comes into the ring standing right behind Hogan and Disciple, Disciple turns around and Savage drills him with a chair shot! Hogan then turns around and Savage is standing right behind him with the chair! Hogan quickly rolls out to the floor leaving the WCW World Championship in the ring! Sting's music stops playing and Savage's music starts up. Savage takes the WCW World Championship and holds it high in the air as Hollywood Hogan stares him down. Monday Nitro goes off the air with The Disciple laid out in the ring and Randy Savage posing with the gold as Hollywood Hogan looks on scared for his life!

OR Show Rating- 83

TV Rating- We got a 5.81 rating for 'Monday Nitro'!

The attendance level was 7540 people.

We made $301600 from ticket sales.

WWF got a 5.49 television rating for 'Monday Night Raw'!

The event was attended by 5002 people.

They made $200080 from ticket sales.

Edited by Baby Hewey

Guest meripu1

Quick with the results this week Hewey, great stuff.

I enjoyed Nitro this week and look forward to Savage and Hogan, though i would like to see someone else pushed.

World Championship Wrestling News for March 1st, 1997

The following birthdays occurred this month: Rick Steiner (36), Disco Inferno (29), Robby Rage (27), Jimmy Hart (56), The Taskmaster (47), Colonel Robert Parker (47), Kimberly (27), Dean Malenko (36), Jim Powers (30), Joe Gomez (28), We wish them all a happy birthday!

Mike Enos has 1 month left on his contract. Greg Valentine has 3 months left on his contract. Jeff Jarrett has 3 months left on his contract. Enos and Valentine will be let go while Jeff Jarrett has signed a two year deal, Right now many feel that Jarrett has unlimited potential and that he can go to the top of WCW if given the right feud/push. There are rumors of Jarrett getting a big push due to him renewing his deal and staying with WCW. It should be noted that the World Wrestling Federation contacted Jarrett discussing a possible deal but Jarrett chose to stick with World Championship Wrestling for the time being.

WWF Shotgun has been promoted to a late night slot.

World Championship Wrestling has recently signed some new talent for "The Pit", The talent signed were Hector Garza, Lizmark Jr., Kaz Hayashi, Lash LeRoux, Sho Funaki and Scott Vick. Garza, Lizmark Jr., Hayashi, LeRoux and Funaki have been signed for the Cruiserweight division while Vick was signed for his potential to be a big break out star. All the men that have been signed for the Cruiserweight division are under thirty years of age while Scott Vick is only thirty one. These young men should debut later this year or early next year.

WCW has been thinking of holding the "lethal lottery" tag team tournament for the "lord of the ring" ring. once again this years at Slamboree, There has been talk of ending the lethal lottery but many in the back like the idea of the lethal lottery. WCW is trying to bring back some of it's tradition and the lethal lottery is one of them, Another idea that's been talked about is "spin the wheel, Make the deal".

Jimmy Hart has announced that he won't be managing wrestlers anymore, He's decided to become a non wrestler. Hart will be working in the back helping out the writers instead of being on television. The Dungeon Of Doom will most likely take on a new manager. We wish Jimmy Hart the best of luck after managing wrestlers for a such a long time. Speaking of the Dungeon Of Doom they're expected to get some new members. One of them will most likely be former DOD member John Tenta, There have also been rumors of Kamala being signed again by World Championship Wrestling.

The contract of Jerry "The King" Lawler is running out with the World Wrestling Federation but World Championship Wrestling has shown no interest in signing Lawler.

Management has been very happy with the work from "Lion Heart" Chris Jericho. Many feel that Jericho has what it takes to become a true break out star in the future. Jericho is very well liked backstage and

WCW's television with TBS for "Main Event" is coming to an end, WCW won't be renewing the contract but instead WCW will try to get a TV deal for eighter Wednesday or Thursday for a prime time show.

Bobby Eaton, The Renegade, Buddy Lee Parker, Squire David Taylor, Scotty Riggs and Woman have all been sent down to "The Pit" to brush up on their skills.

The current Uncensored card looks like this. The event will be live from North Charleston, South Carolina and the event will be held on Sunday, March 23rd live from the North Charleston Coliseum.

No Holds Barred Match

Diamond Dallas Page Vs. Scott Hall

Chris Benoit© Vs. Steven Regal

I was actually considering doing a WCW diary until I see like so many new ones. I think I'll wait till things cool down.

On topic, another great Nitro hewey. I am happy to hear Hall Vs Page is happening at Unsensored and DDP so has to win it and then go on to win the World Title :P Nahh maybe that's a bit too much of a huge push, but this match is looking good and my money is on Page to walk away with the win.

Nice to see Savage back as long as you use him in the right way then its fine. I will mark out for a Savage/Hogan match at the PPV as they used to put on great match's. The feud is looking good, but I cant see Hogan losing the strap to Savage, I think it'll be to Sting.

Cruiserweight action is looking good too. I want to see Juventud Guerrera in and pushed to the top, huge push :)

Oh and there is one more thing. FORCE David Flair into WCW and push him as much as possible as he is a legend. Okay not a legend, but I like him a lot even if he isn't a great wrestler. Bring him in and give him a small feud, he is great with Daffney too ;)

Great diary so far.

On topic, another great Nitro hewey. I am happy to hear Hall Vs Page is happening at Unsensored and DDP so has to win it and then go on to win the World Title  Nahh maybe that's a bit too much of a huge push, but this match is looking good and my money is on Page to walk away with the win.

Yeah I started this feud to put Page over as a main eventer, He's over but not main event over and hopefully this feud will get him there. I chose Hall to feud with him since they both have high brawling stats which could help put on a great match. :D

Nice to see Savage back as long as you use him in the right way then its fine. I will mark out for a Savage/Hogan match at the PPV as they used to put on great match's. The feud is looking good, but I cant see Hogan losing the strap to Savage, I think it'll be to Sting.

I too liked their matches (All though their Halloween Havoc '96 match sucked) and I wanted to bring Savage back and what better way then to feud with Hogan?

Cruiserweight action is looking good too. I want to see Juventud Guerrera in and pushed to the top, huge push

Yeah I'm trying to get some of the cruiserweights more over and Juvy's one of them that I would want to give the Cruiserweight Championship to in the future.

Oh and there is one more thing. FORCE David Flair into WCW and push him as much as possible as he is a legend. Okay not a legend, but I like him a lot even if he isn't a great wrestler. Bring him in and give him a small feud, he is great with Daffney too

I don't think Daffney's in the scenario but when Flair is ready to be called up from development I'll see what I can do with him :thumbs-up:

[some good news in that update Hewey, lots of options for the future. Its good to see you planning ahead like before.

Gotta plan ahead to make it work :D

Saturday Night/Main Event should be up within an hour or so :D

Edited by Baby Hewey

Guest meripu1

Looking forward to the two shows.

Just had a quick thought: You should have Page show clips of when he worked with Hall as the Diamond Studd, to embarass him and the nWo. That would be funny as hell. :D

Damned! I didn't answer the tie-breakers and I noticed just now that SuperBrawl VII is out. I've been away for a while and now I can't read other shows. SuperBrawl was good. I got only 5 guesses correct. Pretty surprising show and stuff... Thank you for this diary, Hewey!

user posted image

Announcers: Mike Tenay and Dusty Rhodes

Taped from: Reno, Nevada

Saturday Night opens up with it's usual regular opening and then we're taken to the announce booth where Dusty Rhodes and Mike Tenay are shown, They hype up tonight's show.

Chris Jericho defeated Disco Inferno

Disco Inferno was as cocky as ever here tonight, Disco started off taunting Jericho by doing his disco dance to which Jericho replied by snapping Disco Inferno right across the face! Jericho pounded away on Disco in the corner hitting knife edge chops making Disco's chest red. Jericho threw Disco out to the floor and tried a pescado but Disco Inferno moved out of the way and Jericho crashed onto the protective mats! Disco then opened up on Jericho out on the floor sending Jericho to the steel guardrail! Disco continued his assault on Jericho inside the ring hitting a big swinging neck breaker followed by a elbow drop from the second turnbuckle for near falls. Disco had Jericho beat after delivered a piledriver that drove Jericho's neck onto the canvas but instead of covering Jericho Disco just danced and taunted the young man. Disco then headed up top. Again Disco took too long and tried a elbow drop but Jericho rolled out of the way! Jericho then hit Disco with right hands! Jericho picked Disco up and delivered three atomic drops to Disco one right after the other! Jericho took Disco down to the canvas with a bulldog! Jericho followed up with the Lion Sault which got him 2. Jericho finished Disco off with the Lion Tamer for the submission win. After the match ended Chris Jericho posed celebrating his win.

76, 69, 83 **3/4

Interview with Alex Wright

We're taken to the locker room area where Mean Gene Okerlund is shown standing by with Alex Wright who takes on nWo member Masahiro Chono tonight.

Mean Gene Okerlund- Alex Wright tonight you take on nWo member Masahiro Chono in singles action. Alex Wright since coming to World Championship Wrestling you have enjoyed great success but you have never been in the ring with a member of the nWo. Your thoughts?

Alex Wright- Gene I know that Masahiro Chono is considered to be one bad man, And I know that everyone thinks Alex Wright will go down but Gene tonight what everyone's gonna see is Alex Wright take care of business! Masahiro Chono tonight prepare to go down WCW style! Alex Wright is gonna beat you and then later on tonight I'm gonna be dancing all night long!

Mean Gene Okerlund- Fans will Alex Wright be dancing all night long? Can he beat Masahiro Chono? Find out when Saturday Night returns from the commercial break!

Alex Wright gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Masahiro Chono defeated Alex Wright

Masahiro Chono taunted Wright's dancing early in the match making fun of the young rookie. Wright responded by drop kicking Chono! Wright hit another drop kick to Chono this time sending Chono out to the floor! They fought out on the floor and Chono slammed Alex Wright out on the floor! Chono then rolled Wright back into the ring and worked over Wright's back. Chono kicked and stomped away on Wright's back before locking Wright into the camel clutch! Wright would end up making it to the ropes but that didn't stop Chono as Chono came down onto Wright's back using his behind! Wright then fought back hitting Chono with right hands to the face and taking Chono down with several quick arm drags. Wright then headed up top and scored with a missile drop kick getting a close near fall. Wright went for a enziguri kick but Chono ducked and took Wright down to the canvas! Chono locked Wright into the STF for the submission win! After the match ended Chono once again taunted Wright's dancing to boos from the crowd. Saturday Night then went to a commercial break.

71, 64, 78 **1/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Konnan defeated Rey Mysterio Jr.

Tenay mentioned that Konnan and Mysterio go back a long way and have fought each other before in Mexico. The match started off with Konnan trying to punk out the smaller Rey Mysterio Jr. but Rey responded by drop kicking Konnan down three times one right after the other! Mysterio then hit a spinning heel kick sending Konnan out to the floor! Mysterio then hit a suicide dive to Konnan out on the floor! Mysterio tried to send Konnan to the steel steps but it was countered and Mysterio hit the steel steps shoulder first! Konnan then rammed Mysterio into the steel ring post back first three times! Konnan tossed Mysterio back into the ring and worked over Mysterio's back. Konnan would taunt Mysterio at times screaming at him in Spanish. Konnan went for the 187 late into the match but Mysterio countered and took Konnan down with a tornado DDT! Mysterio then fought back hitting a big bulldog and a slingshot legdrop back into the ring for 2! Mysterio then got a very close near fall on Konnan with the Springboard Hurricanrana but Konnan was able to kick out. Mysterio then went for another Springboard Hurricanrana but Konnan countered into a sit out powerbomb! Konnan then finished off Mysterio by locking him into the Tequila Sunrise! Mysterio quickly tapped out giving Konnan the win! After the match ended Konnan taunted Mysterio shouting at him in Spanish.

76, 69, 84 ***

Konnan debuted his new gimmick (Cool).

DDP/Scott Hall video

A video highlight is shown over the DDP/Scott Hall segment from Monday Nitro......

"Self High Five" hits the arena to a huge ovation from the fans, Diamond Dallas Page comes out wearing street clothes. Page does the Diamond Cutter sign on top of the stage as pyro shoot off behind him. Page then heads to the ring with a serious look on his face as the crowd chants "DDP". Page is handed a microphone as the fans continue chanting "DDP".

Diamond Dallas Page- This goes out to "The Bad Guy" Scott Hall. You know something Hall? Last week you come down to this ring and you talk some smack. You sure like to talk trash. You and the nWo sure do like to talk alot. Hall I'm tired of talking. I know you got that "bad neck" of your's but I came to Las Vegas to fight! And Scott Hall you're the guy I want to fight! Scott Hall I know you're here tonight and I want to fight you! Hall you and I used to be close and times have changed, You're running with the nWo and I'm running with WCW. And well you turned out to be quite the scum bag! Scott Hall you turned out to be nWo for life and you wanted DDP in the nWo, You wanted me with you guys but you didn't ask me to join from beginning. Why was that Scott? Well you found out my answer this year when I gave you the Diamond Cutter! Hall we've had our history and I want to settle it tonight! So come on out here and accept my challenge like a man! I don't have all night some come on out!

DDP waits in the ring as the nWo music hits. The fans give a mixed reaction as Scott Hall is shown standing on top of the entry way wearing jeans and a nWo T-Shirt. Hall's holding a microphone as Diamond Dallas Page stares him down.

Scott Hall- Hey yo.....

Scott Hall- Now I know the fans here in Las Vegas are down with the Wolfpac but lets take the survey anyways! Now how many of you came here to see the nWo?

The fans give the nWo a huge ovation as Scott Hall looks on with a grin on his face.

The fans cheer once again for WCW and DDP, This time it's Page who grins at Scott Hall.

Scott Hall- One more for the good guys! You know DDP I couldn't help but over hear your whiny crying, You wanna talk about me being a scum bag? Page I'm a winner! I'm in the nWo and I'm a winner! You're trailer park trash associated with WCW! Page I tried to bring you into the nWo but you refused. You weren't smart enough to join us when you had the chance. Now you have to pay! Because Page nobody disrespects the nWo and gets away with it! Page if I didn't have this neck injury I'd come down to that ring and slap you around!

Diamond Dallas Page- Hall you're a real tough aren't you? You hide behind the nWo and when someone challenges you to a fight you make up some injury crap! But Scott how about we go at it at Uncensored? One month from now? From North Charleston, South Carolina? How about we give them a fight that everyone will remember!

The fans cheer DDP's challenge as Scott Hall looks on from the entry way keeping his cool.

Scott Hall- I accept! But there's one condition. Page I want to take you out once for all, I want it to be a No Holds Barred Match! So that way it's all nice and legal! How about it DDP? Are you man enough to face me in No Holds Barred Match at Uncensored?

Diamond Dallas Page- Do I accept? You bet your ass I do! Because Scott Hall I'm on a mission to take out the nWo and at Uncensored I start with you! No Holds Barred will be the last time everyone of these people sees Scott Hall! Scott Hall at Uncensored you will feel the bang!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Faces Of Fear defeated Public Enemy

The Faces Of Fear and Public Enemy started off brawling out on the floor, Public Enemy and Faces Of Fear brawled around the ringside area with no team getting the clear cut advantage. When the match got back into the ring, Public Enemy ran right over their opponents with a pair of double clotheslines! Randy Anderson finally got control into the match and the legal men were Meng and Rocco Rock. Meng beat down Rocco Rock with savage blows in the corner. Meng then tagged in The Barbarian and Rocco Rock felt even more pain from these two savages. Faces Of Fear dominated Rocco Rock with double team moves until Rocco Rock was able to take both men down with a double DDT! Rocco then made the hot tag to Johnny Grunge! Johnny came into the ring and cleaned house taking down Barbarian and Meng with a pair of clotheslines! The match ended with Rocco Rock battling Meng out on the floor, Johnny Grunge tried a clothesline to The Barbarian but it was ducked.... Barbarian then drilled Grunge with the Kick Of Fear for the one, two, three! Faces Of Fear then headed to the back as Rocco Rock checked on Grunge.

71, 62, 80 **1/4

Interview with Big Bubba Rogers

We're taken to the backstage area where we see Big Bubba Rogers standing by with a grin on his face.

Big Bubba Rogers- You wanna know something Ken Shamrock? I had some fun this past Monday night boy. I had fun beating you down like a dog! And it don't matter who wins the fight it matters on who wins the war! And Ken Shamrock I won the war when I left you laid out with the Bullet Slam this past Monday night! I never had more fun since I was a prison guard down in Cobb County. Ken Shamrock you chose the wrong place to debut boy, WCW ain't your home and you're not welcome here. Ken Shamrock prepare for your life to be a living hell because when you mess with Big Bubba Rogers you will end up get taken out for good!

Big Bubba Rogers has an intense look on his face as Saturday Night goes to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WCW Cruiserweight Championship

Dean Malenko© defeated Devon Storm

Dean Malenko and Storm started off with a good sequence with both men trying to get the three count, Malenko ended up getting tossed out to the floor! Storm then hit a somersault plancha to Malenko out on the floor! Storm rolled Malenko back into the ring and hit a springboard legdrop to Malenko for 2. Storm continued by ramming Malenko's head onto the turnbuckles and delivering a northern lights suplex into a bridge for 2. Storm then hit a big DDT to Malenko and worked over Malenko's leg. Storm later ended up locking Malenko into a boston crab! Malenko ended up making it to the ropes. Malenko then fought back nailing Storm with right hands and a huge tilt a whirl back breaker. Malenko hit Storm with his spinning hill leg lift followed by a big german suplex into a bridge for 2. Storm though drilled Malenko with a super kick out of nowhere putting down the champion! Storm lifted Malenko up and went for a hurricanrana take over but Malenko countered and locked Storm into the Texas Cloverleaf! Storm ended up tapping out! Saturday Night went off the air with Dean Malenko celebrating his win.

70, 59, 81 **1\2

The WCW Cruiserweight title has gained in image.

OR Show Rating- 74

TV Rating- We got a 2.79 rating for 'Saturday Night'!

The attendance level was 7515 people.

We made $300600 from ticket sales.

WWF got a 5.35 television rating for 'Shotgun'!

The event was attended by 5014 people.

They made $200560 from ticket sales.

ECW got a 0.07 television rating for 'Hardcore TV'!

The event was attended by 473 people.

They made $9460 from ticket sales.

WCW Main Event

Announcers: Michael Cole and Larry Zbyszko

Taped from: Reno, Nevada

Hugh Morrus defeated Joe Gomez

This was a rematch from last week and once again Morrus squashed Gomez, Cole mentioned that Jimmy Hart is no longer managing the Dungeon Of Doom. Morrus pounded away on Gomez in the corner and avalanched Gomez! Morrus then hit a big flapjack on Gomez and headed up top.... Morrus came off the top with the No Laughing Matter to Gomez for the win. Afterwards Morrus taunted Gomez calling him a "punk".

62, 47, 78 *3/4

Big Bubba Rogers/Ken Shamrock video

Highlights are shown from the Ken Shamrock/Big Bubba Rogers match this past Monday night.

Rogers delivered the Bullet Slam but instead of covering Shamrock Rogers taunted the fans. Rogers then went for another one but Shamrock countered into a huge hurricanrana take over dumping Rogers right on his head! Shamrock then nailed Rogers with right hands and drilled Rogers with a spinning heel kick! Shamrock hit a couple right hands in the corner and then delivered a huge belly to belly suplex to Rogers! Shamrock then applied the Ankle Lock to Rogers and Rogers tapped out! After the match ended Ken Shamrock celebrated but then Rogers nailed Shamrock from behind! Rogers send Shamrock for the ride and caught Shamrock with another Bullet Slam! Rogers then taunted Shamrock telling him that this ain't over! Rogers headed to the back as the fans booed and Ken Shamrock was left laid out.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Billy Kidman defeated Mike Enos

Enos is wrestling with one month left on his contract so of course he's going to do the job to the young up and comer from Allentown Pennsylvania. Enos jumped Kidman from behind and beat him down in the corner. Enos hit some knife edge chops to Kidman and slapped Kidman across the face! Kidman responded by nailing Enos with big right hands and followed up with a high back body drop! Kidman then tried a drop kick but Enos caught him and dropped Kidman down to the canvas back first! Enos then hit three side suplexes in a row to the young Billy Kidman! Enos taunted Kidman and headed up to the second turnbuckle. Enos hit a elbow drop to Kidman again getting a near fall. Enos got a few more near falls over Kidman and headed up top. Enos tried a elbow drop but Kidman rolled out of the way! Kidman then nailed Enos with big right hands to the face! Kidman took Enos down with a springboard bulldog! Kidman then lifted Enos up and rammed Enos' head onto the turnbuckle 10 times! Kidman went for a DDT but Enos countered and hit Kidman with a elbow to the face. Enos then went for a powerbomb but it was countered into a facebuster from Kidman! Kidman then headed up top.... Shooting Star Press to Enos connects! Kidman hooks the legs for the one, two, three! Billy Kidman is victorious!

58, 44, 73 *1/4

Diamond Dallas Page/Scott Hall video

A video highlight is shown over the DDP/Scott Hall segment from Monday Nitro......

Scott Hall- Hey yo.....

Public Enemy defeated Bunkhouse Buck and Dirty Dick Slater with Colonel Parker

This one was a short squash match, Slater and Buck brawled with Public Enemy out on the floor and Slater got tossed into the crowd. Public Enemy then beat down Bunkhouse Buck in the ring! Parker tried to get involved but ended up getting slammed by Rocco Rock! Public Enemy then finished off Bunkhouse Buck with the Drive By for the one, two, three. Afterwards Public Enemy did their dance as Slater helped Buck and Parker to the back.

59, 54, 65 3/4*

Hollywood Hogan/Randy Savage video

A video is shown highlighting the Randy Savage/Hollywood Hogan segment from Monday night.

Hollywood Hogan- Savage you told me you wanted a fight well Hollywood Hogan is here! Savage let me make myself perfectly clear to brother, Hollywood Hogan will face you anytime, Anywhere! I'm out here in this ring right now waiting for you brother! Randy Savage I am so sick and tired of you... I thought I ended your career in October when I gave you the worse beating you have even gotten. But I should have known you'd be coming back because after all you're not the smartest man in the world! Randy Savage you and I both know that you're scared to death of Hollywood Hogan brother! And that's the truth! You wish you had the arms the twenty four inch pythons like Hollywood! But you got nothing brother! Randy Savage you have probably already left the arena by now because you're so scared of the one and only icon in this business Hollywood Hogan! Savage if you were still here right now I'd slap you down like the dog that you are! I'd beat you down like I did at Halloween Havoc last year! Randy Savage I want you to know that Hollywood Hogan will.....

Hollywood Hogan is interrupted by the music of Sting! The Disciple and Hogan look shocked as the crowd cheers, Hogan and Disciple look at the top of the entry way but there's no one there! Randy Savage then comes out of the crowd with a steel chair in hand! Savage comes into the ring standing right behind Hogan and Disciple, Disciple turns around and Savage drills him with a chair shot! Hogan then turns around and Savage is standing right behind him with the chair! Hogan quickly rolls out to the floor leaving the WCW World Championship in the ring! Sting's music stops playing and Savage's music starts up. Savage takes the WCW World Championship and holds it high in the air as Hollywood Hogan stares him down. Monday Nitro goes off the air with The Disciple laid out in the ring and Randy Savage posing with the gold as Hollywood Hogan looks on scared for his life!

Chris Benoit© with Arn Anderson defeated Scott Norton

Benoit made his first title defense on Main Event today. The crowd gave "The Canadian Crippler" and Arn Anderson a big pop while Norton got no heat. The match starts off with Benoit using his speed advantage over Norton but Norton quickly took Benoit down with a stiff clothesline! Norton pounded away on Benoit in the corner and avalanched the Television Champion. Norton hit a couple back breakers on Benoit and followed up with a sidewalk slam for 2. Norton taunted Anderson which allowed Benoit to nail Norton from behind and delivering a big german suplex! Benoit hung onto Norton two more times hitting two more german suplexes! Benoit signaled for the Diving Headbutt and headed up top! Benoit leaped off the top turnbuckle but missed the Diving Headbutt! Norton then hit a big powerslam for 2. Norton followed up with a belly to belly suplex for another 2 count. Norton tried the Norton Bomb but Benoit countered out of it and drilled Norton with a DDT! Benoit then stomped away on Norton before hitting a big swinging neck breaker for 2. Benoit went for the Crippler Crossface but Norton grabbed the ropes. Norton then nailed Benoit in the gut and went for the Norton Bomb again but Benoit countered out of it and took Norton down to the canvas with the Crippler Crossface! Norton tried to make it to the ropes but Benoit dragged Norton to the center of the ring and Norton tapped out! Main Event went off the air with Arn Anderson and Chris Benoit celebrating Benoit's win.

72, 65, 79 **1/4

OR Show Rating- 70

TV Rating- We got a 3.00 rating for 'Main Event'!

The attendance level was 7510 people.

We made $300400 from ticket sales.

WWF got a 2.93 television rating for 'Superstars'!

The event was attended by 5038 people.

They made $201520 from ticket sales.

Edited by Baby Hewey

user posted image

Live from: Miami, Florida

We understand that last night Eric Bischoff made the main event for Uncensored, It'll be nWo members Hollywood Hogan, Kevin Nash, Syxx and The Disciple taking on "Macho Man" Randy Savage! Bischoff said that if Savage wants a shot at Hollywood Hogan he must be victorious at Uncensored! But the decision was over turned when the WCW board of directors claimed a four on one handicap match would be unfair, The WCW board of directors have told Savage that if he can find three partners then at Uncensored it'll be a eight men tag team match! And that the surving WCW member would get a shot at the WCW World Championship at Spring Stampede next month! We'll hear from Savage tonight and who will he get as his three partners?

Eric Bischoff has also been ordered to bring back Sting! The board of directors have told Bischoff that he has to rehire Sting tonight! Will Sting show up? What will happen?

In the Main Event we'll see The Disciple take on Randy Savage, This is Savage's first match back since October! What kind of shape is Savage in? Will Hollywood Hogan be a factor tonight?

Matches for Monday Nitro

Number One Contenders match for the WCW Cruiserweight Championship

Juventud Guerrera Vs. Psychosis

Steiner Brothers Vs. Faces Of Fear

Eddie Guerrero© Vs. Big Bubba Rogers

Diamond Dallas Page Vs. Buff Bagwell

Jeff Jarrett and Steve McMichael Vs. Amazing French Canadians

Plus Randy Savage takes on The Disciple!

We'll also hear from Steven Regal! And much more!

Edited by Baby Hewey

So you have hired The Disciple... I don't like the idea. He seems to be Hogan's bodyguard. Personally I hate The Disciple and I hope you aren't going to use him lot, but it seems you are using him a lot. Still can't wait for Nitro! And if Randy Savage can survive and make it to the World title match, I'll be happy. We may have the new champion if that happens...