World of Warcraft

Your Mom

I cancelled my service because Blizzard sucks when it comes to customer service. My account was hacked into for about a week and they sold all my cool stuff. So I reset the password and everything is fine. Someone tells me I might get all my stuff back if I email Blizzard and ask them. So I do. What happens? They suspend my account and I have to send in a picture ID and this long ass form. I called them and told them I had already reset the password, so why do I have to do all this and they said "Well it's our security to protect you." Bullshit, they wouldn't even have known I was hacked if I didn't write that and now they're telling me they are just protecting me? Fuck that.

I just started playing today.

Horde, Rogue Undead.. can't remember for the life of me the server. I'll get back to you guys on that some day. >_>

I can see why it's got so much hype. It's a fairly fun game, especially for what amounts to a Grind game. I'm level 4 now, just learned Stealth from my trainer.

Question though; Do you raise attributes and shit manually or is it automatic?

Guest Koupa Troopa

I just started playing today.

Horde, Rogue Undead.. can't remember for the life of me the server. I'll get back to you guys on that some day. >_>

I can see why it's got so much hype. It's a fairly fun game, especially for what amounts to a Grind game. I'm level 4 now, just learned Stealth from my trainer.

Question though; Do you raise attributes and shit manually or is it automatic?

Yeah, the basic stat gains happen automatically, and are different depending on race and class (for example, Rogues gain more Agility and Strength per level than, for example, Warlocks. As you'd expect). But as with every other RPG ever, different items have different stat bonuses and stuff, so it's still fairly customisable in that you can get gear with loads of Agility bonuses if you're a rogue. Although you probably won't get any items with stat bonuses ("green items") until level 15ish.

My Warrior, for example, is extremely hard to kill (relative to his level), because he's got a shitload of stamina bonuses. As a consequence, he takes ages to kill the simplest mobs, because he's got piss-all strength :P

Edited by TheReilDeal

What pisses me off is, I have a lvl 30 Gnome Rogue alt, and despite having decent stats and gear, he still has plenty of misses when he is attacking. Its gotten to the point that about 75% of the time I spend the combo points on Slice & Dice before anything else.

Only problem I have is, no decent weapons for sale in the AH. He's using a lvl 27 or 28 dagger and a lvl 28 mace because there are no lvl 29 or 30 daggers or swords for sale, and I can't get any help going after the Toxic Revenger that drops in Gnomer.

Guest Koupa Troopa

Yeah I'm alliance and my main is a hunter called Kozzi (CAUSE DIRTY CUBAN BASTARDS TOOK KOU). I can't really start up a guild with Koz because I'll be in a raid guild soonishness but I can certainly help out any EWB ally on Stonemaul.

Yeah I'm alliance and my main is a hunter called Kozzi (CAUSE DIRTY CUBAN BASTARDS TOOK KOU). I can't really start up a guild with Koz because I'll be in a raid guild soonishness but I can certainly help out any EWB ally on Stonemaul.

Guest Koupa Troopa

Give me 77$ and I'll so go on Stonemaul, Kou.

:shifty: