World of Warcraft

Your Mom

Update on the new Alliance race~!

So far, we know that:

- The race is already in the game as a non-playable race (which rules out Panderans).

- The race is, obviously, humanoid.

- It's not Goblins (that would be fucking retarded, even for Blizzard, and Chris Metzen has confirmed that it isn't).

However, with 1.9 there was a Draneii village added to the game (in the Swamp of Sorrows IIRC).

So it might be Draneii.

:'(

I'm almost HOPING it's Furbolgs now...

• 3 weeks later...

Just started to roll a Gnome Mage on the new PvP server and was wondering if anyone was any good with macros. I need a mcro that will cast the spell that makes any spell after that instant (the name escapes me) followed by a good old Pyroblast?

Just started to roll a Gnome Mage on the new PvP server and was wondering if anyone was any good with macros. I need a mcro that will cast the spell that makes any spell after that instant (the name escapes me) followed by a good old Pyroblast?

That's really easy:

/cast WhateverTheSpellIsCalled (Rank X)

/cast Pyroblast (Rank X)

You don't need to include the Rank, it'll cast the highest rank by default (just leave out the whole brackets). If you do use it, obviously change the X for the actual rank :P

Unless of course the first spell isn't Instant Cast. If it has a cast time, then Pyroblast won't be cast with that macro (because it'll still be cooling down), but I forgot how to get it to wait :P

Because if it's a combination that's exactly the same every time (like that for mages, "Charge then Bloodlust" for Warriors, or "Fade then Shield on self" for Priests), it's easier to make a macro.

You wouldn't make a macro for every little thing, obviously. But in groups, the only time I ever charge is when we're fighting bosses. And the start to every boss fight for me is exactly the same: Charge > Bloodrage, spam Sunder Armour until my rage runs out > Defensive Stance. So I have a macro that Charges and Bloodrages in one button... it makes more sense that way. Especially considering where my Bloodrage button is on my bar, and the fact that I don't think I've ever used Bloodrage EXCEPT directly after a Charge...

Edited by TheReilDeal27

If you plan on killing Omen for the Festival quest, wait a day or two. The goddamn thing is bugged.

I spent an hour or so helping kill him last night, was close to him when he died, stood at the red crystal inside his corpse until it disappeared, and didn't get the buff. On top of that, I used 9 healing potions, died 8 times, and had a repair bill over 2g. Some of the people did get the buff, but most didn't, despite being close enough.

I petitioned and got an automated response about an hour later. He's bugged and they're looking into it.

Omen is a nasty fucker, and is overpowered. Even with about 30-35 people on him, it took over an hour for him to go down, and he has nasty attacks. Stomped me once for around 2400 dmg and he has a wicked ae that hits 5-6 times for around 750-800 dmg per hit.

If you're a pet class, don't bother summoning your pets. They'll die quick. If you're a hunter, my advice is to just use your bow and gun, staying at max range with aspect of cheetah up instead of aspect of hawk. You won't be dealing enough dmg to make hawk useful anyway, and the cheetah helps get away from the ae by backpedalling when it hits. (You'll still take one of two hits most likely, though)

If you're a shadow specced Priest or a Warlock, don't bother using your Shadow-based attack spells. He's a demon, so he probably has heavy shadow resists. I noticed that Curse of Doom, which does 3200 shadow dmg after 1 minute, barely made a dent.

Get all the Pallies, Hunters and Holy specced Priests you can get to help. Warlocks might help, too, if they use their non-shadow spells and curses.

Oh, and the Elune's Candle you can get from using the coins isn't worth it. Someone was using it and said it only did around 70 dmg per hit. That's like using a pea shooter on Godzilla. It may have 88 charges, but it is WEAK!

(If you haven't seen Omen yet, or don't plan to even go look, he's a big two-headed, red-eyed wolf with spikes on his back and a glowing effect on his body)

You *just* started a Mage on a PvP server, and you can cast Pyroblast? That's a 30 lvl spell, isn't it?

You might be able to get your characters back, but I don't know. If not, go tell your parents and ask them to make him pay for your subscription until you get a character back to lvl 60. (Or kick him in the nuts)

However, whether or not you do, you really should change your log-in details to something you can remember easily. Either that, or lock them up and make sure you have the only key....

You might be able to get your characters back, but I don't know. If not, go tell your parents and ask them to make him pay for your subscription until you get a character back to lvl 60. (Or kick him in the nuts)

However, whether or not you do, you really should change your log-in details to something you can remember easily. Either that, or lock them up and make sure you have the only key....

He is my room mate dont live with Parents but yeh a password change is defo in need.

If i cant i was considering re-rolling again possibly another Hunter :-)