World of Warcraft

Your Mom

Yes the Alliance were wrong, but announcing it on the forum was nothing but idiotic. They practically begged to be ganked by announcing it, if any Alliance member had just walked by and seen a dozen Horde people standing around they would've walked on by knowig that the odds weren't in their favour. Announcing it gave the Alliance a chance to organise and attack in a group.

Yes the Alliance were wrong, but announcing it on the forum was nothing but idiotic. They practically begged to be ganked by announcing it, if any Alliance member had just walked by and seen a dozen Horde people standing around they would've walked on by knowig that the odds weren't in their favour. Announcing it gave the Alliance a chance to organise and attack in a group.

Sadly, agreed. If somebody in the Alliance asked "Hey, when and where is that funeral?", they told them, and then the Alliance used the opportunity to gank, then yeah, that's really fucking cheap.

But you post it in a public forum, you're really just sort of asking for it. If it wasn't the Alliance, somebody else would have done it.

I realize it's a bit after-the-fact, but I'm just chiming in to admit that, yes, I still play this game:

Khadgar server (PvE, the only way to fly)

1. Trebek, level 60 Tauren Druid

2. Stwongbayd, level 28 Orc Hunter

3. Oogaboogah, level 24 Undead Mage

4. Majabiji, level 15 Troll Warrior

1. Kyndle, level 30 Human Paladin

That is all.

I got my roomate here, on the opposite wall, who only logs off except to sleep. The farthest he'll go from his chair is to make food or go to the bathroom around the corner. He very rarely goes out to buy food or other needs, showers just twice a week, sleeps from 6 am to 2 pm and bitches me out for getting ready for work/class. He quit his job in February, and hasn't went out to date girls he met off MySpace in about a month.

All he does is play WOW. Sad huh?

Had a pretty good night last night. I got into a UBRS raid started by a couple of people in my guild, and only died twice. Once due to a bad pull by the main tank in General Drakkisith's lair (ended up pulling part of the guards in the lower middle of the room while trying to kill the guards at the se corner of the room), and once when I got stuck with the job of kiting Drakk.

Only Hunter in the group and Drakk dropped the Beaststalker's Tunic, which I got by default. :) (Good thing, too, because I lost every single roll on items up to that point)

Then after that, I went to Silithius to turn in one quest and finish another one, then farmed for Sandworm Meat. While I was farming, something happened:

DING 60!!!

(That was my 2nd full UBRS raid - first raid I did, too many people quit after a total wipe on the Beast)

Now I need to get together a Blightcaller raid, and need to work on getting Fire Resist and Nature Resist gear so I can get in on MC and ZG raids.