WWE: Smackdown

IPB Image

We here at WWE.com who are into Smackdown are really excited about the upcoming edition of Smackdown. As it stands 5 matches have been booked for the event.

Batista defeated Kid Romeo last week and this week he takes on Test. Can Shane McMahon’s bodyguard continue to do his job right or will Team Charisma be able to fend off the former World Heavyweight Champion?

Shane McMahon told JBL that the WWE Tag Team titles would be decided this week and that he and Rhyno would face Chavo Guerrero and Rey Mysterio for those straps.

Plus Raven of The Dark Prodigy will go one on one against a man who refused to join The Dark Prodigy last week, Booker T. The Undertaker will not be far away, that can be guaranteed.

Chris Benoit will be involved in yet another Crossface challenge and this week’s challenger will be Buff Bagwell. Chris Benoit has already overcame 3 men, can he make it 4?

IPB Image

And our huge main event, Randy Orton teams with The World Heavyweight Champion, Sean O’Haire to take on the team of Diamond Dallas Page and The Rock.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IPB Image

The Smackdown theme song is played and Smackdown comes on the air, pyro shoots off from the ring and entrance ramp, the camera pans around the crowd before coming to rest at the announce table where we join Michael Cole and Tazz.

[Michael Cole] - Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to Smackdown with me Michael Cole and my broadcast partner Tazz. We are less than 2 weeks away from Judgement Day and tonight we have a show which could be just as huge.

[Tazz] - No Kidding Cole, I haven’t seen a card with so much hype surrounding it. 5 matches tonight and both the Tag Team and United States titles are on the line.

[Michael Cole] - It is going to be huge without a doubt partner and to kick us off in just a few moments it will be Shane McMahon’s bodyguard Batista against Test of Team Charisma.

‘Challenging’

The titantron comes to life and we find ourselves backstage where Rhyno is pacing around in his dressing room. He looks intense as John Bradshaw Layfield walks into the dressing room.

[John Bradshaw Layfield] - Rhyno, you better be ready because tonight is the night which we have been waiting for a long time. Tonight it will be The Man Beast and The Wrestling God taking on a midget and Eddie Guerrero wannabe.

[Rhyno] - I’m ready! I’m ready to be a tag team champion! I am ready to take the titles from Chavo and Rey! I am ready to make them feel The Gore!

[John Bradshaw Layfield] - Good because I will not accept failure. We are better than anyone here on Smackdown and anyone else in the WWE, in fact I, I mean we are better than anyone else in the world! Mysterio and Guerrero have no chance because tonight I guarantee victory!

The scene fades to black as Rhyno and JBL prepare for the match later tonight.

Rating: 74.2%

‘Batista w/Shane McMahon vs. Test w/Kid Romeo’

‘Singles Match’

Team Charisma’s music hits and Test makes his way down to the ring being accompanied by Kid Romeo. They are getting some good heat as they enter the ring. Shane McMahon’s music plays and the owner of Smackdown makes his way down to the ring getting some great crowd pops. Shane waits on his bodyguard. Batista’s music then hits and The Animal makes his entrance to the ring getting some great crowd pops. Batista enters the ring and is attacked by Test immediately. Test connects with punches to the face of Batista and then a knee to the gut. Batista reverses an Irish whip and hits a knee to the gut of his own. Batista hits a knee to the face of Test followed by a clothesline. Batista repeatedly punches Test; Kid Romeo is on the ring apron. Shane McMahon is on the ring apron and he spears Romeo to the floor. Shane McMahon is choking out Kid Romeo. Batista turns his attention back to Test who lays him out with a big boot. Test goes to the outside and nails Shane McMahon from behind. Test hits a short arm clothesline on the boss. Test then gets back into the ring. Batista is on one knee. Test boots Batista in the face. Test scores with a few punches to the face. Test sends Batista into the corner and charges in but gets nailed with a back elbow to the face. Batista hits a scoop slam on Test. Batista misses an elbow drop. Test ducks a clothesline and boots Batista in the gut before hitting a ddt for the 2 count. Shane McMahon has recovered and grabs a steel chair. Shane is trying to get into the ring but the referee cuts him off. Kid Romeo comes off the top with a leg drop on Batista. Kid Romeo quickly exits the ring. Test chokes out Batista with a boot in the throat. Shane McMahon goes to the outside. The referee turns his attention back to the match. Shane is back in the ring. Test sees him; Shane ducks a big boot and nails Test in the face with the steel chair. The referee calls for the bell.

[Ring Announcer] - The winner of this match by disqualification, Test!

Rating; 77.1%

IPB Image

Perhaps the greatest edition of Smackdown ever has been and gone but Velocity will feel the after math of that event. We are now just 8 days away from Judgement Day.

The title-less Red Bull Champion Paul Burchill will be in action as he faces Al Snow in a non-title match. Al will be involved in the Crossface challenge next week.

Kid Kash, Mark Shade and Juventud Guerrera formed an alliance last week. Tonight Kid Kash and Mark Shade will face Billy Kidman and Johnny The Bull in tag team action.

Sonny Siaki and William Regal will go one on one.

Plus Juventud Guerrera takes The Crossface challenge, will Juvi be able to overcome the seemingly unstoppable Chris Benoit.

IPB Image

IPB Image

[Josh Matthews] - Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to WWE Velocity brought to you by the Smackdown brand, the ultimate brand in sports entertainment. I’m Josh Matthews alongside my co-host for tonight Paul Heyman. My usual broadcast partner, Al Snow will be in action tonight and so Paul Heyman is replacing him. Nice you have you on board Paul.

[Paul Heyman] - It’s great to be here doing this show tonight Josh. Velocity has certainly become a top show here in the W.W.E, it is bigger than it has ever been and I think that is because Shane McMahon puts so much effort into making the Smackdown brand a success.

[Josh Matthews] - That is without a doubt Paul. We have 4 matches here tonight and one of them will be the Crossface challenge in the main event but right now The Red Bull champion Paul Burchill takes on Al Snow.

‘A Bull Seeing Red Champion’

Paul Burchill’s music hits and The Red Bull champion makes his way down to the ring still without his title which was stolen by William Regal a number of weeks ago. Burchill is getting some decent crowd pops as he enters the ring and takes a microphone from the ring announcer.

[Paul Burchill] - William Regal ARGH! You still have my treasure in your possession and I want it back! I know you’re backstage because you are facing Sonny Siaki tonight so listen carefully. I am going to give you a choice, either I storm the ring tonight and beat you an inch from death before taking my title back or you can accept my challenge for a match at Judgement Day! I will put my Red Bull championship up for grabs in a flag versus flag match.

There appears to be a bit of confusion in the fans knowing that both Burchill and Regal are British. Or should I say English, since you’re only called British if you’re a famous Scot.

[Paul Burchill] - Since you said that I have turned my back on my country, I am going to put up my hands and admit to that. I Paul Burchill am a nomad, I am a pirate and it will be the Union Jack versus The Skull and Crossbones! Either accept my challenge or walk the plank! ARGH!

Paul Burchill hands the microphone back to the ring announcer and prepares for his match.

Rating: 76.3%

‘Al Snow vs. Paul Burchill©’

‘Singles Match’

Al Snow’s music hits and Al Snow makes his way down to the ring getting some decent heat. Al enters the ring and poses to the fans. The referee starts the match. Al Snow and Paul Burchill tie up. Al Snow uses an arm wringer on Paul Burchill. Burchill rolls through and takes down Al Snow with an arm drag. Paul Burchill connects with some boots to the gut of Al Snow. Burchill sends Al Snow into the ropes, Al Snow blocks a back body drop attempt and tries for a shoulder breaker but Burchill escapes and tries a back slide …..1….2… No! Al Snow dropkicks Paul Burchill. Al chops Burchill back into the corner and hits repeated punches to the face. Burchill reverses an Irish whip. Burchill runs at Snow, Snow comes out of the corner with a clothesline but Burchill ducks and hits a boot to the gut followed by an enzuguri. Burchill makes the cover but only gets a 2 count. Paul Burchill pulls Snow to his feet and hits a boot to the gut followed by chops and then punches. Paul Burchill hits a knee to the gut of Al Snow and sets him for a suplex but Al Snow blocks and hits a boot to the gut whilst remaining in the suplex position. Al Snow delivers a brainbuster on Paul Burchill for a near 3 count. The match continues for 10 minutes. Paul Burchill clotheslines Al Snow over the top rope to the floor. Paul Burchill goes the outside, DING! Al Snow nails Paul Burchill in the face with the ring bell. The referee stops the match.

[Ring Announcer] - The winner of this match by disqualification, Paul Burchill!

Rating: 77%

IPB Image

There are now just 2 shows left until Judgement Day, Velocity next Saturday night and Smackdown tonight. As usual, the superstars competing at Velocity this week will not be at Judgement Day. This means that after tonight, the superstars competing at Judgement Day will have plenty of time to prepare.

However we are not going to make it easy for the superstars as the matches tonight will be just as tough and exciting. We will open the show as Kid Romeo goes one on one with Shane McMahon. These 2 men will be part of a no holds barred tag team match at Judgement Day.

Batista will team with Red Bull champion, Paul Burchill to take on their opponents for Judgement Day, Test and William Regal. Remember that Test tossed Regal off the stage not long before Back Into Your System. Will they be able to co-exist as a team?

Chris Benoit will finally get his hands on Al Snow as he takes the Crossface challenge; this comes after Al Snow laid down the challenge to Benoit last week. Will Benoit make another man tap and if so, who is going to be his opponent at Judgement Day?

Last week’s match between Booker T and Raven ended without a winner because of The Undertaker. The Undertaker proceeded to wipe out every member of The Dark Prodigy before chokeslamming his former tag team partner, Booker T. So this week, Undertaker and Booker T will attempt to settle their score with one another.

Sean O’Haire will be in action as he takes on one half of the former WWE Tag Team champions, Chavo Guerrero in singles action. How will Chavo react to losing the tag team titles last week? Will he want to go after The World Championship?

Plus in our main event, that’s right, like the action wasn’t already hot enough but there is more. Randy Orton, the man who began using the RKO after DDP spoke to him about it will face the master of The Diamond Cutter, DDP. Who has the better use of the finisher?

Make sure you do not miss this jam packed episode of Smackdown where many questions will be answered and matches are probably going to be added to the already hot Judgement Day card.

IPB Image

The Smackdown theme song is played and Smackdown comes on the air, pyro shoots off from the ring and entrance ramp, the camera pans around the crowd before coming to rest at the announce table where we join Michael Cole and Tazz.

[Michael Cole] - Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to Smackdown with me Michael Cole and my broadcast partner Tazz. Tonight is the very last edition of Smackdown before Judgement Day and we are set for a great show tonight.

[Tazz] - No kidding Cole. As the weeks go by the show gets hotter and tonight is no different, 6 matches will take place tonight and the United States title will be on the line in another Crossface challenge.

[Michael Cole] - On Velocity last week several matches where announced for Judgement Day this Sunday and those matches are Shane McMahon & Batista against Kid Romeo & Test in a no holds barred tag team match. Paul Burchill defending the Red Bull championship against William Regal in a flag versus flag match. Juventud Guerrera, Mark Shade & Kid Kash will face Billy Kidman, Matt Hardy & Johnny The Bull in a 6 man elimination tag team match. Which brings us to a total of 5 matches and we are guaranteed to have more matches made tonight.

‘Questions & Answers’

The titantron comes to life and we find ourselves backstage inside what appears to be a dressing room. The lights have been turned off though and candles burn on what appears to be a shrine. There is a picture of Satan on the wall. The Dark Prodigy is on their knees paying homage to their leader. Just then Theodore Long walks into the dressing room.

[Theodore Long] - Um …….

The Dark Prodigy member who is kneeling at the front gets up from his position and grabs Theodore Long, taking him from the dressing room and closing the door behind him. The member of The Dark Prodigy pulls back his hood to reveal that the member is Raven.

[Raven] - What do you think you are doing? You have interrupted our worship to the dark lord …. You have angered Satan and now …. You must pay the price.

Raven puts up his hood and makes some weird hand movements whilst reciting something in a foreign and unknown language. Theodore Long just looks on.

[Raven] - Satan has put a curse on you; tonight you will suffer a series of injuries and pain! Now what did you want anyway?

[Theodore Long] - Uh I just wanted to ask you some questions.

[Raven] - Well get on with it then …. You interrupted our worship so you might as well get …. What you came for.

[Theodore Long] - Alright. Firstly playa I just want to know why you abducted The Undertaker? Why did you come to the WWE and do such a crazy thing?

[Raven] - The Undertaker …. Is pure evil … he always has been …. And he always will be. We have searched … long … and hard … to find where The Undertaker was hiding … but it wasn’t until … we where called upon … to take care of him … that we found his location. You see The Undertaker … is no mortal man … The Undertaker …. Is the son … of Satan!

There is a moment of silence as the news flushes over everyone, it seems crazy but it would explain a lot.

[Theodore Long] - Wow, and what about Booker T? Where does he come into all of this? Why did you go after him?

[Raven] - Booker T … is … and will be … a future … prisoner … in hell! Booker T … has done so much wrong … evil … and despicable things in his life … that he … like all sinners … will eventually find their true place … in the fires … of hell!

Raven then turns away and walks back into the dressing room, closing the door behind him. The scene then fades to black.

Rating: 75.5%

‘Kid Romeo vs. Shane McMahon’

‘Singles Match’

Team Charisma’s music plays and Kid Romeo makes his way down to the ring getting some decent heat from the fans. Romeo enters the ring and poses. Shane McMahon’s music then plays and the owner of the Smackdown brand makes his entrance to the ring getting some good crowd pops. Shane enters the ring but is quickly sent back out of the ring with a dropkick from Kid Romeo. Kid Romeo goes up top; Shane McMahon gets back to his feet. Kid Romeo comes off the top to the outside wiping out Shane with a clothesline. Kid Romeo repeatedly punches Shane O’Mac. Kid Romeo pulls Shane McMahon to his feet and sends him crashing into the ring steps. Kid Romeo pulls Shane to his feet and sends him into the ring. Kid Romeo climbs onto the ring apron. Shane quickly to his feet and he manages to hotshot Romeo across the top rope. Shane McMahon suplexes Kid Romeo back into the ring. Shane takes a moment to recover from the attack and slowly gets to his feet. Romeo is getting back to his feet. Shane scores with punches to the face of Kid Romeo. Shane comes off the ropes; Romeo ducks a clothesline and hits a knee to the gut of Shane. Kid Romeo sets up Shane McMahon and goes for a powerbomb but Shane counters into a huricanranna. Shane comes off the ropes with a crossbody on Kid Romeo for the 2 count. The match continues for 9 minutes. Kid Romeo sends Shane McMahon into the corner and he scores with a corner clothesline. Kid Romeo takes Shane McMahon up top. Shane McMahon is fighting off a superplex attempt and he sends Kid Romeo crashing back into the ring. Shane comes off the top with the flying elbow drop. Shane makes the cover ….1….2….3!

[Ring Announcer] - The winner of this match, Shane McMahon!

Rating; 80.9%

Edited by zcotty2hottie

IPB Image

Due to some technical difficulties, Velocity was not shown this week, however we are going to give you a brief rundown on what happened on the show.

Paul Heyman and Josh Matthews spoke about the upcoming Judgement Day pay per view and hyped up a few of the matches.

Lash Leroux teamed with Frankie Kazarian but they where unable to overcome MNM in tag team action. MNM continue to move closder to the WWE Tag Team titles.

A video was shown which hyped up the upcoming Judgement Day pay per view.

Sonny Siaki picks up another impressive victory, this week he defeated Super Crazy in what was the match of the night.

Sonny Siaki did not look too happy after defeating Super Crazy and he headed backstage after the match with something clearly on his mind.

A video was then shown which announced the upcoming Survival Of The Sickest pay per view which will be next month. It is rumoured to include a match never attempted in the WWE.

And Chris Kanyon defeated Big Vito in the main event of the evening.

Chris Kanyon celebrated victory. Josh Matthews and Paul Heyman gave their final thoughts on Judgement Day as the show came to an end.

IPB Image

Diamond Dallas Page vs. Sean O’Haire©

Diamond Dallas Page is set to challenge for the World Heavyweight title for the first time in many years, having not challenged since early 2001. At that time, Sean O’Haire was merely a tag team champion with Chuck Palumbo but now things are way different because DDP has aged and Sean O’Haire has finally come into his own and claimed the World Heavyweight championship. Having victories over Batista and The Rock to retain the title, Sean O’Haire might be considered favourite but everyone knows that DDP can hit The Diamond Cutter out of nowhere and that could prove to be the downfall of Sean O’Haire.

DDP was named the number 1 contender by Shane McMahon after Back Into Your System where DDP and Kanyon lost to Rhyno and Bradshaw in a brutal match. DDP would have been challenging for the World Title at that event had it not been for JBL, who cost DDP the chance by eliminating him from the invitational battle royal at Wrestlemania 22. The feud really escalated when DDP teamed with The Rock to take on Randy Orton and Sean O’Haire in a fantastic main event. On that night it was Orton and O’Haire who came out on top but what will happen when these two men go 1 on 1 at Judgement Day?

IPB Image

Chavo Guerrero & Rey Mysterio vs. John Bradshaw Layfield© & Rhyno©

Chavo Guerrero and Rey Mysterio did the impossible at Back Into Your System by defeating Booker T and The Undertaker for the WWE Tag Team titles, however their reign as champions did not last to long as JBL and Rhyno took the titles from them just a few weeks later. It was last week on Smackdown that they announced their rematch for the titles at Judgement Day. Rhyno and JBL have the power and size advantage but Mysterio and Guerrero definitely have the speed and the ability. Will the WWE Tag Team titles change hands yet again or will we finally have a team that can defend the gold?

IPB Image

Chris Benoit© vs. Ron Killings vs. Buff Bagwell vs. Stevie Richards vs. Al Snow

At Back Into Your System, Chris Benoit defeated Christian for the United States title, locking in the Crippler Crossface and eventually causing Christian to pass out after 3 minutes and 45 seconds. Shane McMahon then tested Benoit by forcing him to defend the United States title every week in a Crossface Challenge which has did successfully defeating Mark Shade, Stevie Richards, Billy Kidman, Buff Bagwell and Juventud Guerrera. It was Al Snow who eventually turned back Benoit and defeated him by disqualification, although Benoit did not intentionally get himself disqualified. Shane McMahon went on to announce that Benoit would go through his last Crossface Challenge here at Judgement Day in a Gauntlet Match.

Chris Benoit will start the match out against one opponent and he will attempt to beat them using the Crippler Crossface and this will continue till either all 4 opponents are beaten or till he himself is eliminated. If Benoit is eliminated then the match will continue as a regular gauntlet match until we have a winner.

IPB Image

Randy Orton vs. The Rock

Randy Orton cost Batista a chance to become a 2 time World Champion, feeling that he did not earn the title shot. Orton went on to cost The Rock the chance to be World Champion too, feeling that he didn’t deserve a title shot either. However like Batista, The Rock did not let it lie. The Rock viciously assaulted Randy Orton on Smackdown and put him through the announce table with The Rock Bottom. Randy Orton did not appear at the arena the following week but instead appeared on the titantron where he agreed to face The Rock in a match at Judgement Day. Orton returned the following week and teamed with Sean O’Haire to defeat both DDP and The Rock in tag team action. Then this week on Smackdown, Randy Orton took on Diamond Dallas Page but ended up on the wrong side of The Diamond Cutter. Sean O’Haire attacked DDP and Orton joined in. The Rock then made himself welcome as he laid the Smackdown on Randy Orton. Randy Orton recovered to nail The Rock with the RKO before being knocked out by Sean O’Haire. Who will be walking out of Judgement Day with the victory and a world title shot in mind?

IPB Image

Kid Romeo & Test vs. Batista & Shane McMahon

Shane McMahon did what he had too to get The United States title away from Christian, even having Test and Kid Romeo locked away for the match. They where forced to watch as Christian lost the US title to Chris Benoit in his very last match under contract to the WWE. Romeo and Test assaulted Shane McMahon on Smackdown which led to Batista being hired as a bodyguard. Batista managed to defeat Kid Romeo but lost to Test by disqualification when Shane McMahon got involved and nailed Test with a steel chair. Shane McMahon announced that at Judgement Day it would be a No Holds Barred Tag Team Match. Shane then went on to defeat Kid Romeo on Smackdown while Test managed to defeat Batista. Tonight will by ugly, violent and potentially very bloody but without a doubt, there is going to be a winning team in this match.

IPB Image

Booker T w/Sharmell vs. Raven w/The Dark Prodigy vs. The Undertaker

The Undertaker is pure evil and he showed it on his way to becoming a WWE Tag Team champion and as he defended it. Booker T, his tag team partner was not happy with Undertaker’s methods but didn’t talk about it. During a tag title defence, Booker T tagged himself into the match and was then chokeslammed by The Undertaker. The lights in the building went out and The Undertaker was attacked and abducted by The Dark Prodigy. Booker T refused to join with The Dark Prodigy and because he had been an accomplice to The Undertaker, he was told that he would suffer the same fate. The Undertaker found his way back though and he proceeded to clean house. Raven was revealed as the leader of The Dark Prodigy but he is now Satan, the true leader. Raven, Booker T and The Undertaker continued to feud, eventually leading to this match. Raven announced that the winner of the match is going to get one wish and the loser is going to suffer a terrible fate. Who will win? Who will lose? And who will be sacrificed to the dark lord Satan?

IPB Image

Paul Burchill© vs. William Regal

William Regal’s feud with then red bull champion, Kid Romeo ended in failure as Kid Romeo managed to walk out the champion. Paul Burchill had promised that no matter what the outcome was that he would challenge Romeo for the title. Regal stood by Burchill as he went on to defeat Kid Romeo for the gold at Back Into Your System. However Regal returned from a minor injury and turned on Paul saying that he had betrayed his country, his family and his tag team partner before stealing the championship. Burchill admitted to turning his back on his country and vowed to take his title back from Regal at Judgement Day in a flag match in which it would be William Regal’s Union Jack versus Paul Burchill’s Skull n’ Crossbones. Who will walk out with the gold? Which flag will be raised at the end of the night?

IPB Image

Billy Kidman, Johnny The Bull & Matt Hardy vs. Juventud Guerrera, Kid Kash & Mark Shade

Juventud Guerrera left The Mexicools to go out on his own but eventually found himself teaming with Mark Shade and feuding with Matt Hardy and Billy Kidman. Matt Hardy defeated Juventud Guerrera at Back into Your System thanks to Billy Kidman who had returned after being tabilized by Juvi a few weeks earlier. The feud did not end their though and eventually Kid Kash and Johnny The Bull became involved in the feud. Shane McMahon announced that we would see the end of this feud at Judgement Day in a 6 man elimination tag team match. The surviving superstar or superstars would receive a shot at the Red Bull championship. Who will be eliminated first? Who will be eliminated last? Who will survive?

Edited by zcotty2hottie

The official Judgement Day theme song is played and Judgement Day comes on the air, pyro shoots off from the ring and entrance ramp, the camera pans around the crowd before coming to rest at the announce table where we join Michael Cole and Tazz.

[Michael Cole] - Ladies and Gentlemen welcome Judgement Day, brought to you by Smackdown. I am Michael Cole alongside my broadcast partner, Tazz. We are all hyped up for what is going to be an incredible pay per view.

[Tazz] - Its all going to happen tonight Cole. 8 great matches, all the titles on the line, feud and grudges to be settled and men to be judged. It has to be a Smackdown event.

Michael Cole - We will end the night with The World Championship being decided as Sean O’Haire defends against DDP but we are going to get started right now with a 6 man elimination tag team match. It will be Billy Kidman, Johnny The Bull and Matt Hardy against the team of Juventud Guerrera, Kid Kash and Mark Shade.

[Tazz] - Six great competitors but at the end of the match we could be left with just one. Remember that the remaining superstar or superstars will challenge for the Red Bull championship which will be decided in a match between William Regal and Paul Burchill later tonight. So let’s get on with the action.

‘Billy Kidman, Johnny The Bull & Matt Hardy vs. Juventud Guerrera, Kid Kash & Mark Shade’

‘6 Man Elimination Tag Team Match’

Remember that the survivors of the match will receive a title shot against the Red Bull champion. Music begins to play and the first team to enter the ring are Billy Kidman and Matt Hardy to some good crowd pops. Johnny the Bull then makes his entrance to the ring getting some decent crowd pops. Music plays again and this time Juventud Guerrera, Kid Kash and Mark Shade make their way down to the ring getting some good heat. All 6 men are in the ring and amazingly we have some order from the start as it looks like Matt Hardy will start things out against Juventud Guerrera. This goes back to our last pay per view in which Matt Hardy defeated Juventud Guerrera. Matt Hardy and Juventud Guerrera tie up and break almost instantly before exchanging punches. Matt Hardy begins to get the upper hand but Juventud retaliates with some wicked chops to Matt Hardy. Juvi is now getting the upper hand when Matt hits a knee to the gut and fights back with some more punches. Juventud hits a jawbreaker on Matt Hardy. Juventud Guerrera scores with some forearms to the face of Matt Hardy. Matt reverses an Irish whip, Juvi ducks a clothesline and hits a crossbody block followed by several punches to the face. Juventud pulls Matt to his feet by the hair and tags Mark Shade. Shade then tags Kid Kash. Juvi and Shade send Matt Hardy into the ropes and hit a double slapjack. Kid Kash then comes off the top with an elbow drop. Kid Kash makes the cover ….1….2… No! Matt was hurt but he managed to kick out. Kid Kash stomps away at Matt Hardy. Kash tags Mark Shade. Shade and Kash hit a double suplex on Version 1. Mark Shade makes the cover ….1….2… No! Matt Hardy still kicking out despite the beating he has taken. Mark Shade hits a few knees drops on Matt. Matt rolls to his gut and is crawling to the corner to try and make a tag but Mark Shade applies the camel clutch. Matt Hardy is trying desperately to reach the corner but in the end Johnny The Bull breaks the hold with a nice punch to the face of Mark Shade. Matt Hardy tags Billy Kidman.

Mark Shade is back on his feet, Kidman flies from the top with a crossbody on Mark Shade but only gets a 2 count. Both men move back to their feet. Kidman scores with some punches to the face of Mark Shade, backing him into the ropes. Mark Shade reverses an Irish whip and sends Kidman into the ropes, Kid Kash nails Kidman from behind and he falls forwards into a ddt from Mark Shade. Shade makes the cover ….1….2… No! Kidman kicking out. Mark Shade makes the tag to Kid Kash. Kid Kash and Mark Shade send Kidman into the corner. Kash tags Juvi. Juvi hits a corner clothesline on Kidman. Kidman staggers forwards and gets nailed with a double clothesline by Shade and Kash. Juvi makes the cover ….1….2…. No! Kidman just barely kicked out. Juventud Guerrera applies a rear chin lock on Kidman and he wears him down. Kidman manages to fight back to his feet but Juvi releases his grip and hits a knee to the gut. Juventud attempts a back suplex but Kidman lands on his feet and dropkicks Juvi in the back. Juvi goes face first into the turnbuckle. Kidman makes the tag to Johnny The Bull. JTB hits a running clothesline on Juventud Guerrera. Kash and Shade get into the ring; JTB ducks a double clothesline and scores with a double clothesline of his own. Johnny The Bull begins tagging off on Juventud Guerrera with punches to the face and then a few chops. JTB sends Juvi into the ropes and hits a side walk slam. Johnny The Bull comes off the ropes with an elbow drop on Juvi for the 2 count. Juvi manages to rake the eyes of JTB. JTB manages to find the corner and tags Matt Hardy. Matt Hardy is in the ring and he hits repeated knees to the gut of Juventud. Matt Hardy sets Juvi for a suplex but Juvi counters and rolls him up, grabbing a handful of tights ….1….2….3!

Matt Hardy has been eliminated from the contest but does not look happy about it. Matt Hardy is forced from the ring as Billy Kidman comes back into the ring. Kidman with some forearms to the face backs Juventud into the corner. Kidman takes Juvi up top and attempts a huricanranna but Juvi blocks and sends Kidman back into the ring. Juvi hits a missile dropkick on Kidman for the 2 count. Juventud Guerrera makes the tag to Kid Kash. Kash comes into the ring with a nice swinging neckbreaker on Billy Kidman. Kid Kash hits a knee drop for the 2 count. Kid Kash pulls Kidman to his feet and sets him for a pumphandle slam but Kidman counters and hits an inverted ddt for the 2 count. Kidman makes the tag to Johnny the Bull. Kash is back on his feet; JTB hits a flying shoulder block on Kid Kash. Johnny the Bull dropkicks Mark Shade off the ring apron. Juvi tries to get into the ring but is held off by the referee. JTB takes Kid Kash shoulder high and drives him into the canvas with The Mamaluke DDT! Johnny the Bull makes the cover ….1….2….3! Kid Kash has now been eliminated from the match and it is two on two. Juvi clothesline Johnny the Bull from behind and stomps away at him. Kidman ducks a clothesline from Juvi and hotshots him across the top rope. JTB has time to recover and is back on his feet. Johnny the Bull makes the tag to Billy Kidman. Kidman is climbing the turnbuckle and he manages to nail The Shooting Star Press on Juventud ….1….2….3!

Juventud Guerrera has now been eliminated from the match. Mark Shade is all alone now and he comes into the ring with a boot to the back of Kidman’s head. Mark Shade pulls Kidman to his feet and sends him into the ropes before hitting a powerslam. Mark Shade pulls Kidman to his feet and sets him for a powerbomb but Kidman reverses into a face buster. Kidman doesn’t have enough to make the cover. Kidman pulls himself up on the ropes. Mark Shade is on his knees, Shade hits a low blow on Billy Kidman. Mark Shade back elbows Johnny the Bull off the ring apron and then goes for The Camel Clutch. Kidman has no choice and within moments he taps out. And now we are down to Mark Shade versus Johnny the Bull. Mark Shade hits a vaulting body press over the top rope wiping out Johnny the Bull. Shade is looking to the crowd for approval but gets boo’d. Mark Shade pulls Johnny the Bull to his feet and sends him back into the ring. Mark Shade is climbing the turnbuckle. Shade comes off the top with a crossbody but JTB moves and Mark Shade hits hard. Johnny the Bull hits a snap suplex on Mark Shade. Johnny the Bull comes off the top with a leg drop on Mark Shade for the 2 count. Johnny the Bull is looking for his finisher as he takes Mark Shade shoulder high but Mark Shade counters into a tornado ddt. Mark Shade is slipping something on his hand, its brass knuckles. Johnny the Bull slowly gets back to his feet. Mark Shade makes sure that the referee can’t see before clocking JTB in the face. Mark Shade quickly disposes of the evidence. Mark Shade makes the cover ….1….2….3!

[Ring Announcer] - The winners of this match, Juventud Guerrera, Kid Kash & Mark Shade!

Rating: 73.4%

Edited by zcotty2hottie

[Michael Cole] - Unless Al Snow is severely injured then it is. We are now down to 1 match before the main event and in just a moment’s time we will see John Bradshaw Layfield and Rhyno defend the WWE Tag Team titles against Chavo Guerrero and Rey Mysterio.

[Tazz] - Since Shane McMahon took over control of Smackdown back at the start of February, there has never been a tag team that can defend the WWE Tag Team titles for long. In fact JBL and Rhyno are the sixth team to hold the title since Shane took over. So I am predicting that the titles change hands here tonight.

‘A Step Closer’

The titantron comes to life and we find ourselves backstage where The World Heavyweight champion, Sean O’Haire is seen standing at a vending machine. He takes a bottle of water and proceeds to drink some before pouring some over his head, in attempts to cool down a little. He is startled by a voice from behind.

[Randy Orton] - Well, Well if it isn’t the World Champion. What’s the matter Sean? You don’t look so good; maybe you’re worried that you can’t beat DDP tonight. Am I right?

[sean O’Haire] - Worried? No! DDP is nothing but I washed up old man who thinks that yoga will save his career.

[Randy Orton] - You know, I have been there to help you retain the World title not once but twice but tonight you’re on your own and I have a feeling that it won’t be your night.

[sean O’Haire] - I didn’t ask for your help, I don’t want your help and I will never ever … need your help! I am the World Champion, I won this title on my own and I will retain it on my own.

[Randy Orton] - Well I just defeated The Rock, and that means I am one step closer to becoming World Champion because all I am going to need to take that title from you … is one shot … on opportunity … and 3 seconds! But good luck tonight.

Randy Orton smiles and then walks away as the scene fades to black.

Rating: 76.6%

‘Chavo Guerrero & Rey Mysterio vs. John Bradshaw Layfield© & Rhyno©’

‘WWE Tag Team Titles’

‘Tag Team Match’

As the scene ends, music begins to play and a moment passes before Chavo Guerrero and Rey Mysterio appear out from the back to some great crowd pops. They make their way down to the ring where they pose for the fans. The cheering turns to booing though as JBL’s limousine appears and out from the back comes one half of the WWE Tag Team champions, John Bradshaw Layfield to some great heat. JBL poses before making his way down to the ring. Bradshaw enters the ring and shows off his tag team title. Chavo and Rey to their credit don’t attack JBL. Rhyno’s music then plays and a few moments pass but there is no sign of the other WWE Tag Team champion. JBL looks worried when suddenly Rhyno jumps the barricade and slides into the ring nailing the challengers from behind with a double clothesline. The referee starts the match; Rhyno and JBL quickly capitalise and begin to hammer away at the former tag team champions. Chavo reverses an Irish whip and sends Rhyno into the ropes; Rhyno ducks a clothesline and comes off the ropes with a shoulder tackle. John Bradshaw Layfield sends Rey into the corner and he hits hard before staggering back towards JBL who hits a side walk slam for the 2 count. Rhyno clotheslines Chavo over the top rope and to the outside. Chavo hits a vaulting body press on Rhyno. Chavo goes to the ring apron; Rhyno recovers and goes to the ring apron. JBL pulls Mysterio to his feet and hits a boot to the gut before hitting a knee to the face. JBL knocks Rey off his feet with a big boot. JBL is not taking Mysterio seriously as he puts a boot across his chest but Mysterio kicks out at 1. JBL puts a boot in the throat of Mysterio and chokes him out. Bradshaw pulls Rey to his feet and takes him into the corner where he tags Rhyno. Rhyno and Bradshaw send Rey into the ropes and hit a double back body drop. Rhyno makes the cover but only gets a 2 count. Rhyno repeatedly pounds away at Mysterio. Rhyno sends Rey into the corner and charges in with a shoulder tackle. Rhyno repeatedly drives his shoulder into the gut of Mysterio. Rhyno sends Mysterio across the ring and hits a corner clothesline. Rhyno takes Rey up top and attempts a superplex but Chavo nails Rhyno from behind. Chavo has Rhyno on his shoulders. Rey hits a crossbody on Rhyno. Chavo goes back to the outside and Rey gets a 2 count on Rhyno. Rey is crawling to the corner but Rhyno tags JBL.

John Bradshaw Layfield pulls Mysterio away. JBL pulls Mysterio back to his feet and sends him into the ropes. Mysterio ducks a clothesline and hits a flying forearm but merely staggers Bradshaw. Mysterio hits punches, boots and chops on JBL. Rey comes off the ropes, ducks a big boot and tags Chavo before attempting a cross body block but JBL caught Rey. Chavo hits a chop block and Mysterio lands on JBL. Chavo climbs the turnbuckle and waits on JBL to get to his feet before hitting a missile dropkick. Chavo is back on his feet, Rhyno comes into the ring. Chavo ducks a clothesline and dropkicks Rhyno. Chavo clotheslines Rhyno and again. Rhyno reverses an Irish whip; Chavo blocks a back body drop attempt and leapfrogs Rhyno before coming off the ropes with a bulldog. Chavo gets clotheslined from behind by JBL. Chavo is knocked from the ring. JBL goes out after Chavo and sends him crashing into the ring steps. JBL stomps away at Chavo without remorse. Rey Mysterio hits a springboard dropkick on Rhyno. Rey stomps away at Rhyno. Rhyno fights back to his feet, Rey comes off the ropes with a spinning heel kick on Rhyno. Rey goes up top. JBL is on the ring apron and crotches Mysterio. Bradshaw is back in the ring and he throws Mysterio to the centre of the ring. Mysterio slowly gets back to his feet, Clothesline from Hell! No! Rey ducks and hits a drop toe hold. JBL falls across the centre rope. Mysterio hits the 619! Mysterio goes for the West Coast Pop but Bradshaw catches him and drives him into the canvas with a powerbomb. JBL makes the cover but Rey isn’t the legal man and Chavo hits a leg drop across the back of Bradshaw’s head. Chavo covers Bradshaw ….1….2…. No! Rhyno made the save and pulled Chavo from the ring. Chavo reverses an Irish whip and send Rhyno into the barricade. Bradshaw is back on his feet. Mysterio rolls to the outside. Chavo is back in the ring, Clothesline from Hell! Bradshaw makes the cover ….1….2…. No! Chavo managed to kick out.

Bradshaw can’t believe it! Bradshaw pulled Chavo to his feet and sets him for a powerbomb but Chavo drops to his knees, low blow. The fans cheer and Chavo sends Bradshaw into the canvas with the 3 amigos. Chavo is going up top, Frog Splash! Chavo has the cover ….1….2…. No! Rhyno made the save. Rhyno sends Chavo into the ropes. Rey makes a blind tag as Rhyno lays out Chavo with a Samoan drop. Rey hits the drop of the dime on Bradshaw and makes the cover, Rhyno didn’t see the tag and doesn’t see the pin either ….1….2….3!

[Ring Announcer] - The winners of this match and new WWE Tag Team champions, Chavo Guerrero & Rey Mysterio!

Rating: 79%

WWE Insider

'The Smackdown Story'

The Cream of the Crop

1 - Randy Orton - The Legend Killer yet again is involved in the best match of the night, this time at Judgement Day and he picked up victory over The Rock, moving him to the top spot.

2 - The Rock - A hard loss at Judgement Day to Randy Orton brings him down to number 2. Can the great one recover?

3 - Sean O’Haire - Another big win for Sean O’Haire but winning the way he did stops him from moving in a number 2.

4 - Booker T - The Booker Man won the triple threat match and is now free of The Dark Prodigy. Booker T will surely be on the hunt for gold now.

5 - Christian - Christian made an appearance at Judgement Day and was well received by the crowd, although he isn’t on the roster, he gets in at number 5.

The Divas Project

Many people may have been wondering what has happened to the ladies on Smackdown? Melina and Sharmell have made appearances because they are valets but what about other divas? Well we here at Smackdown are ready to address the situation.

There have been many rumours going around that we released the divas here in the WWE, especially since they don’t even appear on Raw anymore. However this is not true, in fact we here on the Smackdown brand have bought out the contracts of Raw’s divas and brought them to Smackdown. We have also brought in some top divas from around the world and together we now have a total of 22 divas excluding Linda and Stephanie McMahon.

So where are they? Well we put our heads together and decided that the only way we where going to be able to market our divas without forcing them to wrestle in the nude was to put them through their paces. So at the beginning of last month we sent them to get some training with the army and they have now returned from their training for part 2 of the diva project.

Part 2 of the diva project will involve some heavy in ring training in which they will grapple with trainers for 2 weeks. They will also be receiving lessons in microphone skills from some of the top speakers in the business including The Rock, Diamond Dallas Page, Raven and Paul Heyman from Smackdown.

It is expected to be difficult to get the divas to gain in charisma by just being seen so we are going to hire experienced actors and trainers to help them get the presence we feel they deserve. It will be a tough time for the divas but they are willing to undertake this task. We will keep you posted on the diva project as it moves along.

The Greatest Match in History

Rumours continue to fly around about a match that will take place at our next pay per view, Survival of the Sickest. Apparently it will be a match that has never been attempted in the WWE. We know that 6 men are too be involved in the match but we have been told that it makes Hell in a Cell and the Elimination Chamber look like a kids game. We look forward to the announcement of the match, which should come soon.

Raw Rundown

Despite the fact that Smackdown likes to be seen as a different part of the WWE, a part that is completely separate from Raw. Shane McMahon has decided to allow the fans access to a rundown of the weekly Raw results and any pay per views that are held. So here is this week’s Raw rundown.

- Kevin Nash defeated Ken Anderson

- Nick Dinsmore defeated Carly Calon

- Ron Conway & The Big Show defeated Shane Helms & Rob Van Dam

- John Cena defeated Dan Hollie

- Kane defeated Chris Jericho

Out Of A Coma?

There have been rumours going around on the internet that Vince McMahon, father of Shane and Stephanie has in fact come out of his coma. We here at the WWE can confirm that Vince McMahon has come out of his coma and at this point he is trying to regain his mental and physical strength. More news on Vince as it comes in.

The Official Judgement Day Report

Judgement Day pulled an attendance of 25, 525 and had a buy rate of 344,373 down by almost 4,000 but this is not a major gap so it doesn’t really matter at this point. The next pay per view, Survival of the Sickest is expected to pull more than 400,000 buy rate because of the amount of hype there has been about the main event that will take place.

Judgement Day began with a 6 man elimination tag team match, a match in which the remaining superstar or superstars would receive a shot at the Red Bull championship. The good money was on Matt Hardy and Juventud Guerrera to be the two men remaining but amazingly Matt Hardy was eliminated first by Juventud Guerrera. Johnny The Bull went on to level the score by eliminating Kid Kash Juventud Guerrera was the third man eliminated and it was Billy Kidman who eliminated him. Billy Kidman didn’t last long though as Mark Shade locked in the camel clutch forcing Kidman to tap out. It looked like Johnny The Bull would go on to win the match but Johnny The Bull was levelled with a set of brass knuckles and Mark Shade won the match for his team and won himself a shot at the Red Bull championship. A good opening match for the event, especially for a feud built on Velocity.

Paul Burchill and William Regal took part in a flag versus flag match for the Red Bull championship. It would be The Union Jack against The Skull and Crossbones. Several times the competitors attempted to reach their flag but failed. William Regal managed to plant Paul Burchill with his signature powerbomb and went for the Union Jack but was cut off by Chris Kanyon. Kanyon’s reasons for being out there are still to be made clear but Paul Burchill went on to victory but not before hitting William Regal with the C4! Paul Burchill continues to impress. A great match, better than expected.

Booker T, The Undertaker and Raven in a triple threat match was always going to be eventful and it did not disappoint, we saw tons of action and we now know who the other 3 members of the Dark Prodigy are. The Undertaker and The Dark Prodigy brawled out of sight in the early goings of the match and they fought out of sight. Booker T almost gained the victory but Undertaker returned and took Booker T out before going after Raven. The Undertaker looked like he might get the win but The Dark Prodigy returned to the ring and assaulted The Undertaker. Booker T recovered and took out all 4 members of The Dark Prodigy before covering Raven and picking up the victory. The Dark Prodigy members that till this point where unknown turned out to be Devon Storm, Vampiro and Vampire Warrior more commonly known as Gangrel. 3 dark characters that help to make The Dark Prodigy along with Raven seem very evil. The match was another good match but did not get as highly rated as hoped, probably due to the fact that it is unclear who the good guy is in the story.

Batista and Shane McMahon would team together to take on Christian’s former tag team partners in Team Charisma, Kid Romeo and Test. Amazingly Christian appeared and accompanied them to ringside, it turned out Christian had a front row seat for the event. Batista and Shane managed to keep their minds on the match and looked like the might be victorious but Christian became involved and laid out Shane McMahon. Batista assaulted Christian and put him through a table with a Batista Bomb. Test took advantage of the distraction and nailed Batista with a steel chair to pick up victory for Team Charisma. A match that was much better than expected, a great showing by these 4 men. Christian’s part in the match also added to the ratings.

In the match of the night, Randy Orton went one on one with The Rock. The Legend Killer had a chance to add another legend to hit list of defeats. The match went for a while with back and fourth action. Randy Orton busted The Rock open on the barricade and built some momentum but The Rock fought back eventually applying The Sharpshooter. Randy Orton refused to tap out and reached the ropes, moments later he laid out The Rock with the RKO. However Orton was so worn down from the submission that he couldn’t make the cover quickly enough and The Rock kicked out. Randy Orton avoided The People’s Elbow. Randy Orton capitalised and went on to hit an RKO off the top turnbuckle completely flattening The Rock. Randy Orton made the cover and won a brilliant match, in fact it was the match of the night. Randy Orton once again involved in the match of the night, how much longer will he be out of the World Title scene?

Chris Benoit had a difficult night ahead of him, knowing that he would have to make 4 superstars tap out to retain his United States title. He successfully defeated Buff Bagwell and Stevie Richards, but he was severely beaten in those matches and when Al Snow made his way to the ring he cockily took on Benoit. Chris Benoit refused to die easily though and looked like he would take Al Snow to hit limits when an unseen chair shot ended his hopes of retaining. Al Snow became United States champion but his celebration was cut short when the last man in the Gauntlet match, Ron Killings came to the ring. Al Snow used dirty tactics and easily defeated Ron Killings. After the match though Chris Benoit assaulted Al Snow and locked in The Crossface. The match was rather disappointing ratings wise but Al Snow isn’t complaining as he now holds his first United States title.

The WWE Tag Team Titles where on the line, John Bradshaw Layfield and Rhyno would defend against Chavo Guerrero and Rey Mysterio, the men that lost the titles just a few weeks prior to the pay per view. The match had very little order. Rey Mysterio was dominated early on before some help from partner Chavo got him back into the match and eventually a tag out. Chavo came in like a house on fire and took off on both Rhyno and Bradshaw. From this point there was no order. Chavo took a beating by JBL. Rey Mysterio hits the 619 and looked to hit the West Coast Pop but JBL countered into a powerbomb. Chavo almost picked up victory when he hits a leg drop on JBL as he covered Rey, who wasn’t legal. Rhyno made the save though. Bradshaw went on to lay out Chavo with the Clothesline from Hell but amazingly Chavo kicked out. Chavo countered a powerbomb and hit a low blow much to the delight of the fans. Chavo hits the 3 Amigos and a frog splash but Rhyno made the save. Chavo made a blind tag to Rey. Rey hit the drop of the dime on Bradshaw whilst Rhyno laid into Chavo. Rey made the cover and we had new WWE Tag Team champions. After the match Rhyno laid out both Chavo and Rey with The Gore.

The Main Event saw Sean O’Haire defend The World Heavyweight title against a 3 time champion Diamond Dallas Page. Before the match could begin though Sean O’Haire dropped a bombshell when Paul Heyman introduced himself as his match and made himself special guest referee. Heyman kept distracting DDP so that Sean O’Haire could capitalise. DDP kept building offence but Sean O’Haire and Paul Heyman would turn the tide on him and eventually Sean O’Haire got the victory. However it didn’t stop there. Shane McMahon appeared and restarted the match with an official referee. DDP built offence again. Paul Heyman distracted the referee; Sean O’Haire missed a shot to the face of DDP with a steel chair and was planted with a powerbomb. DDP attacked Heyman and took him down with The Diamond Cutter. Sean O’Haire yet again took advantage of the distraction though and hit The Prophecy to get the win and retain the World Championship. The match was solid and full of events.

The night didn’t come to an end here though. Randy Orton hit the ring and got some revenge from Smackdown, this time he laid out Sean O’Haire with The RKO. The Rock appeared and hit The Rock Bottom on Randy Orton. Amazingly after that though, DDP hit The Diamond Cutter on The Rock. Judgement Day ended as all 4 men lay in the ring.

Judgement Day Match Rundown

- Randy Orton defeated The Rock - 91.1%

- Kid Romeo & Test defeated Batista & Shane McMahon - 84.2%

- Sean O’Haire defeated Diamond Dallas Page - 82.3%

- Paul Burchill defeated William Regal - 80.3%

- Booker T defeated Raven and The Undertaker - 80.1%

- Chavo Guerrero & Rey Mysterio defeated Bradshaw & Rhyno - 79%

- Al Snow defeated Chris Benoit, Ron Killings, Stevie Richards & Buff Bagwell - 73.6%

- Juventud Guerrera, Kid Kash & Mark Shade defeated Billy Kidman, Johnny The Bull & Matt Hardy - 73.4%

Edited by zcotty2hottie

IPB Image

Smackdown Preview - 1st of June 2006

We have been to Judgement Day, we have seen the matches, twists and plots of that event and we are heading back to Smackdown for what is highly anticipated with so many aftermaths to deal with. Both Shane McMahon and Paul Heyman will be in the house and they are expected to meet each other in the ring. 4 Matches have been made for this edition of Smackdown.

The Undertaker, who lost at Judgement Day will be in action against a man who was revealed as a Dark Prodigy member, that man is Vampiro. Someone who has never worked for the WWE and will wrestle his first match the dead man. The Undertaker has vowed to make each member of The Dark Prodigy pay and he is starting off with Vampiro.

Sonny Siaki and Ron Killings will return to tag team action as they take on the team of Booker T and Johnny The Bull. Booker T made his wish to be free of The Dark Prodigy after winning the triple threat match at Judgement Day and he has received his wish. Booker T will now try and make his way into the World Title scene, a win here tonight can help his cause.

The World Heavyweight champion Sean O’Haire will be in action as he takes on the leader of The Dark Prodigy, Raven. The fans are not too sure who the good side are between The Undertaker and The Dark Prodigy but they know Sean O’Haire is a definite bad guy and their support is most likely going to be behind Raven.

And if all that sounded good then you are not going to believe the main event that we have in store for you all on Smackdown this week. It will be a Wrestlemania rematch as Diamond Dallas Page goes one on one with The Rock. The roof is bound to be blown clean off the arena when these 2 men lock up. So make sure that you don’t miss this week’s edition of Smackdown.

IPB Image

[Michael Cole] - Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to Smackdown with me Michael Cole and my broadcast partner Tazz. We are back from an amazing pay per view in Judgement Day and we thank everyone for making it a success. There are many things to talk about but let’s quickly run through the results.

[Tazz] - Juventud Guerrera, Kid Kash and Mark Shade defeat Billy Kidman, Johnny The Bull and Matt Hardy. Paul Burchill retained the Red Bull championship against William Regal. Booker T defeated Raven and The Undertaker. Kid Romeo and Test defeated Batista and Shane McMahon.

[Michael Cole] - Randy Orton defeated The Rock. Al Snow overcame Chris Benoit and Ron Killings to win the United States title. Chris Benoit overcame Buff Bagwell and Stevie Richards before losing to Al Snow. Chavo Guerrero and Rey Mysterio defeated John Bradshaw Layfield and Rhyno to regain the WWE Tag Team titles.

[Tazz] - Plus in the main event Sean O’Haire retained The World Heavyweight championship against Diamond Dallas Page with help from his new manager Paul Heyman.

[Michael Cole] - The Dark Prodigy revealed their faces to be Devon Storm, Vampire Warrior and Vampiro. Christian appeared and was driven through a table by Batista and as you mentioned Tazz, Paul Heyman announced Sean O’Haire as his new client. It was an amazing night and ……

’So Much To Say’

Shane McMahon’s music begins to play which cuts off Michael Cole. A moment passes and the owner of Smackdown makes his way down to the ring getting some good crowd pops. Shane enters the ring and takes a microphone from the ring announcer.

[shane McMahon] - Judgement Day has come and gone and I thank each and every one of you great and supportive Smackdown fans for tuning in, coming along and generally for caring about this business. However I am at this point unable to say I enjoyed the event myself. Everything was running smoothly until the point that Christian came out to the ring with Kid Romeo and Test. Christian doesn’t work here anymore, he doesn’t have the right to be backstage and he has absolutely no right to get himself involved in my match. Not only was I screwed out of a win but so was Batista! So tonight I am making a match in which Kid Romeo and Test will take on the team of Batista as well as the WWE Tag Team champions, Chavo Guerrero and Rey Mysterio in a 3 versus 2 handicap match. Christian! I know you’re here tonight; I know your hiding but let’s see how long you can keep out of the match which will see your two best buddies Kid Romeo and Test take the beating of their lives!

Shane McMahon takes a moment and looks around, there are some Christian chants going on, very strange considering his actions whilst on the roster.

[shane McMahon] - I would now like to move on to some better news, some news which everyone here in the WWE has been waiting for. For months now there has been hype about a match that will take place at our next pay per view on …. At Survival of the Sickest. You already know that 6 men are to be involved in this match; you already know that this match has never been attempted in WWE history. You also know that the World Heavyweight title is going to be at stake in this match. You have heard that it will rival Hell in a Cell, that it will also rival the Elimination Chamber! Well those 2 matches combined would never be able to rival what I have in store. In WC…….

Sean O’Haire music plays which cuts off Shane McMahon. A moment passes until The World Heavyweight Champion Sean O’Haire along with his manager Paul Heyman appear to some great heat. They make their way down to the ring where Paul Heyman takes a microphone.

[Paul Heyman] - Shane McMahon, you made a mistake at Judgement Day when you restarted the match between DDP and The World Champion, Sean O’Haire. You made a big mistake because you almost cost Sean O’Haire the world championship and you pissed me off, in the end I suffered The Diamond Cutter! That is your fault, had you not restarted the match then I would not have been man handled by Diamond Dallas Page. So I …..

[shane McMahon] - Paul … Shut The Hell Up! You have been Sean O’Haire’s manager for 2 minutes and you are already beginning to annoy me. However I am glad that you came out here because I was just about to announce the match in which Sean will be participating in at Survival of the Sickest.

[Paul Heyman] - You can book any match you want Shane but it will never be as hardcore as E.C.W was and it could never be as great as Sean O’Haire. This man is brilliant, he is phenomenal, and he is the future of World Wrestling Entertainment! So you make the match, you make any match and you as well as everyone else will come to realise how right I am!

[shane McMahon] - Paul, E.C.W was truly hardcore. Sean O’Haire is a great World Champion, he is phenomenal and brilliant. He is part of the WWE’s future to be sure and he will get the chance to prove himself to everyone when he defends the World Heavyweight championship against 6 men inside of …. A Triple Cage Match!

The excitement and electricity in the air is absolutely incredible. Both Paul Heyman and Sean O’Haire are in total disbelief as the fans begin to chant ‘Holy Shit’

[shane McMahon] - Next week on Smackdown, there will be 4 qualifying matches. When the night is over there will be 5 men in the Triple Cage match at Survival of the Sickest. The sixth man, I will announce at a later date. 6 Men, 3 Cages and 1 championship belt!

Shane McMahon turns and sees both Paul Heyman and The World Champion heading back up the ramp; they are both clearly in shock at the announcement of this match. Shane takes a moment to soak up the cheering of the fans before heading backstage.

Rating: 79.3%

‘The Undertaker vs. Vampiro’

‘Singles Match’

The lights in the arena are almost completely off as The Dark Prodigy’s music begins to play. A moments passes when Vampiro is seen on the entrance ramp, he makes his way down to the ring getting some decent heat. Vampiro enters the ring and is posing. The lights stay dimmed and The Undertaker’s music begins to play. A moment passes when The Dead Man comes out from the back to some good crowd pops. The Undertaker then makes his way down to the ring. The Undertaker eventually gets into the ring and receives a stiff kick to the chest at the hands of Vampiro. Vampiro hits another stiff kick and then a third. The Undertaker staggers into the corner. Vampiro hits some punches and chops on the Dead Man. Undertaker reverses an Irish whip but pulls Vampiro back and hits a short arm clothesline. The Undertaker backs Vampiro into the corner and hits repeated back elbows to the face. Undertaker sends Vampiro across the ring and he hits hard off the turnbuckle before staggering forward and being taken down with a back body drop. The Undertaker knees Vampiro in the gut and sends him into the ropes; Vampiro ducks a clothesline and comes off the ropes with a spinning heel kick. Vampiro covers Undertaker but barely even gets a 2 count. Vampiro stomps away at Undertaker as he sits up and gets back to his feet. Vampiro boots The Undertaker in the gut and comes off the ropes for a bulldog but The Undertaker counters into a side walk slam. The Undertaker is back on his feet and he pulls Vampiro to his. Undertaker sends Vampiro into the ropes; Vampiro ducks a big boot and comes off the ropes with dropkick to the knee. Vampiro dropkicks Undertaker in the side of the head. Vampiro is working over the leg of The Undertaker and he applies a standing leg lock. The Undertaker suffers for a few moments before using his free leg to break free with a boot to the face of Vampiro. Undertaker struggles to his feet. Vampiro scores with some chops to the chest of The Undertaker, backing him into the corner. Vampiro mounts the 2nd rope and reigns down on the head of Undertaker with repeated punches but The Undertaker counters and looks to hit The Last Ride but Vampiro counters and manages somehow to bring Taker down with a huricanranna. Vampiro is back on his feet, Undertaker staggers back to his feet, and Vampiro drops to his knees and hits a low blow. Vampiro then picks up Undertaker and plants him with The Nail in the Coffin! Vampiro makes the cover ….1….2…. No! The Undertaker gets an arm off the canvas … and around Vampiro’s neck. Vampiro can’t believe it as The Undertaker gets back to his feet. The Undertaker sends Vampiro into the ropes, big boot. Vampiro is back on his feet, Chokeslam! The Undertaker pulls Vampiro back to his feet again, Tombstone Piledriver! The Undertaker doesn’t look finished though and pulls Vampiro to his feet again, Last Ride! The Undertaker puts a boot on the chest of Vampiro ….1….2….3!

[Ring Announcer] - The winner of this match, The Undertaker!

Rating: 75.1%

IPB Image

The 1st of June 2006 - A night in which Smackdown will be remembered from start to finish. The show begins as Shane McMahon announces a 6 man triple cage match for Survival of the Sickest and finishes with the battle of the people’s champions. A night where The Undertaker annihilated Vampiro of the Dark Prodigy, challenged Raven to a casket match at Survival of the Sickest and then attacked him during his match against the World Champion Sean O’Haire. Sonny Siaki turned on his tag team partner Ron Killings, a man who he held the WWE Tag Team titles with. Johnny The Bull and Booker T despite having just won a tag team match came to blows. Christian once again showed face to take out Batista and Shane McMahon … again. Kid Romeo and Test lost a handicap match to Batista and the WWE Tag Team champions Chavo Guerrero and Rey Mysterio. And the night ended as unfinished business between DDP, Randy Orton, The Rock and Sean O’Haire once again got violent. So how can we possibly top that with a weekly show?

We move on to Velocity where 4 matches have been signed for the evening. Josh Matthews will be rejoined at the announce table by Hugh Morrus for the event.

The Undertaker is 1 for 1 in his hunt to destroy The Dark Prodigy and he continues the hunt tonight as he takes on Devon Storm.

The former United States champion Chris Benoit will be in action as he faces Johnny Nitro in singles competition. There is no doubt that Mercury and Melina will be close to hand. And what about Al Snow? Is he injured or not? Chris Benoit has a tough night ahead of him.

Paul London will be in action with a tough task ahead of him as he takes on former WWE Tag Team champion Rhyno.

And in our main event it shall be Chris Kanyon and Red Bull champion Paul Burchill against William Regal and Mark Shade. Survival of the Sickest is just a few weeks away and we are heating up for that event without a doubt. Make sure you don’t miss this week’s edition of Velocity.

IPB Image

Velocity comes on the air and we join our hosts of the Saturday night show, Josh Matthews and Hugh Morrus. The arena isn't packed but there seems to be quite a lot of fans in attendance.

[Josh Matthews] - Welcome to Velocity, it’s Saturday night and you have joined Josh Matthews and Hugh Morrus to watch the superstars in wrestling’s greatest brand, Smackdown! Paul Heyman and Al Snow are no longer doing commentary so my former broadcast partner Hugh Morrus has opted to fill in for a few weeks.

[Hugh Morrus] - It’s great to be back here Josh. I know that Al Snow and Paul Heyman never liked you but I want you to know that I think you’re pretty cool. So tell me what is going down tonight?

[Josh Matthews] - It’s nice to be wanted, thanks Hugh. Tonight Smackdown fans we will see Johnny Nitro against former United States champion Chris Benoit. Paul London takes on the man beast Rhyno and in our main event William Regal teams with Mark Shade to take on Chris Kanyon and Red Bull champion Paul Burchill.

[Hugh Morrus] - Those are some top matches Josh but is that all there is? There is only 3 matches on the card?

[Josh Matthews] - No it’s not because in our opening match this evening The Undertaker takes on another member of the Dark Prodigy, this time it shall be Devon Storm. Will Devon Storm end up in the same condition as Vampiro?

‘Apologies?’

The titantron comes to life and we find ourselves backstage where Chris Benoit is warming up for his match against Johnny Nitro later tonight. A moment passes before Shane McMahon walks into the dressing room.

[shane McMahon] - Chris … I …

[Chris Benoit] - Save it Shane! Don’t try and feed me any more of your bullshit, I know you made the damn Crossface challenge to compare everyone else to Christian.

[shane McMahon] - I …

[Chris Benoit] - You got everything that you deserved at Judgement Day and on Smackdown! I hope that you suffer because it is your fault that I am no longer United States champion

Chris Benoit walks past Shane and leaves the dressing room and the scene fades to black.

Rating: 73.7%

‘Devon Storm vs. The Undertaker’

‘Singles Match’

The lights in the arena dim and a moment passes before The Dark Prodigy’s music plays and out from the back comes Devon Storm armed with a lead pipe. Devon Storm makes his way down to the ring getting some decent heat. Devon Storm enters the ring and focuses on the entrance ramp. The Undertaker’s music then plays and continues to play but there is no sign of the Dead Man. The Undertaker is at ringside! Undertaker climbs into the ring as the fans cheer, Devon Storm doesn’t see him. The Undertaker quickly snatches the lead pipe out of his hand and nails Devon Storm across the back. Devon Storm tries to stay on his feet but takes a shot to the gut and then to the head. The Undertaker throws the lead pipe to the outside allowing the referee to start the match. The Undertaker pulls Devon Storm back to his feet and sends him into the corner before hitting a running back elbow to the face. Devon Storm gets taken shoulder high and dropped across the turnbuckle with the snake eyes. The Undertaker sends Devon Storm into the ropes and connects with the big boot. Devon Storm is in trouble as Undertaker hoists him back to his feet and connects with a thunderous Chokeslam! The Undertaker puts a boot across the chest of Devon Storm and the referee counts the pin ….1….2….3!

Rating: 60.2%

Edited by zcotty2hottie

IPB Image

What a week it has been here on Smackdown, we already have 2 fully booked matches for Survival of the Sickest and 2 partially booked matches. The next edition of Smackdown will be extremely competitive with 4 matches being qualifiers for the Triple Cage match at the pay per view although only 3 of the matches have been announced.

The Undertaker has gone through both Vampiro and Devon Storm in 1 week and made it look easy. This coming week on Smackdown it will be The Undertaker against Vampire Warrior more commonly known as Gangrel. The Dark Prodigy will have to start working together more if they are to overcome the dead man.

Booker T has had a good few weeks with several victories and he will be hoping that he can defeat Diamond Dallas Page this week on Smackdown as it is a qualifying match for the Triple Cage match. DDP has competed in the match before and if he can qualify for the match then he may be the favourite to go on and win it.

On Velocity Shane McMahon booked a fatal 4 way match in which Chris Benoit, Chris Kanyon, Randy Orton and William Regal would be involved in the second of 4 qualifying matches. Kanyon and Regal are currently caught up in a feud with one another although Kanyon has expressed great interest in the triple cage match. Chris Benoit has lost 2 straight matches now and could be in a bit of slump where as The Legend Killer has not competed since his win over The Rock at Judgement Day and is very fresh.

2 teams have earned themselves a spot in the tag team turmoil match at Survival of the Sickest. They are MNM and Team Charisma. Rhyno and Bradshaw will be looking to earn a spot by defeating 3 men in a handicap match. Those 3 men are the WWE Tag Team champions Chavo Guerrero and Rey Mysterio who will team with Paul London.

And in the main event it shall be the leader of the Dark Prodigy Raven against The Rock. Raven already has a match at Survival of the Sickest against Undertaker but that match may be cancelled if he earns a spot in the triple cage.

Also on Smackdown this week Christian will meet face to face with Shane McMahon. The Dark Prodigy will be interviewed as a group and let’s not forget the unannounced qualifiers match. Plus Shane may announce who the last man inside of the Triple Cage will be. Tune in to Smackdown this week for more jam packed wrestling action.

IPB Image

[Michael Cole] - Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to Smackdown with me Michael Cole and my broadcast partner Tazz. We are just 17 days away from Survival of the Sickest where for the first time in WWE history or anybodies history as far as I am aware there will be a 6 man triple cage match for the World Heavyweight Title.

[Tazz] - It will be the most spectacular yet brutal matches that anybody as ever seen, including me. ECW never had anything to this calibre.

[Michael Cole] - Sean O’Haire is already part of that match being that he is the champion but tonight 3 matches have been announced as qualifying matches. Shane McMahon promises to make another match here tonight though which will give us 5 superstars out of 6.

[Tazz] - As it stands it could be Chris Benoit, Chris Kanyon, Randy Orton, William Regal, Booker T, Diamond Dallas Page, Raven or The Rock that are in the match. 3 men out of that list will be inside of the Triple Cage match just 17 days from now.

[Michael Cole] - But we open this week’s edition of Smackdown as The Undertaker goes one on one with Vampire Warrior. Devon Storm and Vampiro have already suffered the wrath of the dead man, is Vampire Warrior next?

‘The Undertaker vs. Vampire Warrior’

‘Singles Match’

The lights in the arena dim and a few moments pass before music plays and out from the back representing The Dark Prodigy comes Vampire Warrior, formerly known as Gangrel. Vampire Warrior makes his way down to the ring getting some decent heat. He enters the ring and does some kind of hand signals whilst looking down as if looking into hell. The Undertaker’s music then plays and a moment passes before The Dead Man makes his entrance to the ring getting some good crowd pops. The Undertaker enters the ring and stares down his opponent. The referee then starts the match and they stalk each other before tying up. Warrior battles hard but is driven back into the corner where The Undertaker delivers a knee to the gut followed by rights and lefts to the face. The Undertaker hits a wheel throw out of the corner. Vampire Warrior is back on his feet but gets taken down with a big boot from The Undertaker. The Undertaker goes old school on Vampire Warrior and comes crashing down on top of him. Vampire Warrior may be done already as he slowly gets back to his feet. The Undertaker as Warrior by the throat but Warrior hits a boot to the very much lower mid section. Vampire Warrior hits a few punches on The Undertaker before hitting a ddt for the 2 count. Vampire Warrior is calling to the back. The Undertaker sits up, Vampire Warrior turns around and is shocked to find The Undertaker on his feet. Undertaker has him by the throat, Chokeslam! The Undertaker puts a boot on the chest of Vampire Warrior ….1….2….3!

Rating: 71.4%

IPB Image

Who’s In? The question that was being asked before Smackdown went on the air on Thursday night, after 4 qualifying matches we can now confirm that inside of the triple cage at Survival of the Sickest will be Christian, Randy Orton, Diamond Dallas Page, The Rock and the World Heavyweight champion, Sean O’Haire. There is just 1 place left inside of the triple cage and on Smackdown next week we will know who it is.

The Undertaker dominated yet another member of the Dark Prodigy, this time it was Vampire Warrior who suffered defeat but his victory was short lived as he was annihilated by The Dark Prodigy after the match. Raven and The Undertaker will officially go 1 on 1 in a casket match at Survival of the Sickest.

Christian met with Shane McMahon in the ring and after a short conversation Christian signed for Smackdown in order to get a chance at becoming World Champion. Shane McMahon announced his opponent as Batista. Christian was able to overcome Batista and cheat his way to victory and a World Title shot.

Randy Orton came so close to winning the fatal 4 way match on several occasions but Chris Benoit looked to stop him in his tracks, however Al Snow made his presence felt and clobbered Benoit with the United States title allowing Randy Orton to get the win and a World Title shot.

Booker T and Diamond Dallas Page gave their match all they had but with some help from Sharmell it looked as if Booker T would win the match. Sean O’Haire distracted the referee and Johnny the Bull attacked Booker T allowing DDP to get the win. JTB’s reasons are clear but Sean O’Haire may have made a huge mistake in allowing DDP to win the match considering he has already participated in a triple cage match.

John Bradshaw Layfield and Rhyno had to work hard to defeat Paul London, Chavo Guerrero and Rey Mysterio but they did it and now they have themselves a spot in tag team turmoil. The bad news for them is that they will start the match against the champions Chavo Guerrero and Rey Mysterio.

Theodore Long tried to get some answers from The Dark Prodigy but in the end was left in wonder after comments from Raven suggested that Satan would come to the W.W.E if he cannot take The Undertaker back to hell by the end of Survival of the Sickest. Raven went on the battle The Rock in a triple cage qualifying match but in the end Raven was counted out when The Undertaker assaulted The Dark Prodigy. After the match ended The Undertaker annihilated The Dark Prodigy and even chokeslammed The Rock off the ring apron.

3 matches have been signed for Velocity this week with rumours floating about that we could have the biggest main event in Velocity history taking place. Currently confirmed matches have The United States champion in action as he faces Johnny the Bull in a non-title match.

Billy Kidman and Matt Hardy take on the team of Nunzio and Big Vito in a qualifying match for Tag Team turmoil at Survival of the Sickest. Kidman and Hardy are clearly the favourites to win this match.

The Red Bull champion Paul Burchill will also be in action as he takes on Sonny Siaki.

IPB Image

Velocity comes on the air and we join our hosts of the Saturday night show, Josh Matthews and Hugh Morrus. The arena isn't packed but there seems to be quite a lot of fans in attendance.

[Josh Matthews] - Welcome to Velocity, it’s Saturday night Velocity and you have joined Josh Matthews and Hugh Morrus to watch the superstars in wrestling’s greatest brand, Smackdown! We are just 2 weeks away from Survival of the Sickest Hugh.

[Hugh Morrus] - I am looking forward to that pay per view and tonight we will add another team to tag team turmoil as Kidman and Matt Hardy take on Nunzio and Vito. My money is on Billy Kidman and Matt Hardy.

[Josh Matthews] - And Sonny Siaki will take on The Red Bull champion Paul Burchill in a non-title match but we will open this weeks show as the United States champion Al Snow goes 1 on 1 with Johnny the Bull.

‘Al Snow© vs. Johnny The Bull’

‘Non-Title Match’

‘Singles Match’

Johnny the Bull’s music plays and JTB makes his entrance to the ring getting some decent crowd pops. The Bull enters the ring and poses for the fans. Al Snow’s music then plays and The United States champion makes his entrance to the ring getting some good heat. Al Snow enters the ring and shows off his US title belt. The referee starts the match. Snow and The Bull tie up. Al Snow forces Johnny into a side head lock and wears him down for a few seconds but The Bull escapes and sends Snow into the ropes. Al Snow is quick to knock JTB from his feet with a shoulder block though. Al Snow connects with a boot to the gut of The Bull as he gets back to his feet. Al Snow pounds Johnny back into the corner with punches and chops. Al Snow hits repeated shoulders to the mid section of Johnny the Bull. Al Snow sends Johnny the Bull across the ring and charges in before leaping into the air for a corner splash but JTB ducks out of the way. Johnny the Bull capitalises on the mistake by Al Snow and drives him head first into the turnbuckle pad several times. Johnny the Bull mounts the 2nd rope and hits repeated punches to the back of Al Snow’s head. JTB then sets Al Snow on the turnbuckle and hits a back suplex. The Bull quickly makes the cover but Al Snow manages to kick out at 2. Johnny the Bull pulls Al Snow back to his feet and scores with several chops. Al Snow gets sent into the ropes but he ducks a clothesline, Johnny the Bull ducks a clothesline from Al Snow and scores with a spinning heel kick for another 2 count. Johnny the Bull stomps away at the United States champion as he fights back to a vertical base. JTB boots Al Snow in the gut and attempts a suplex but it is blocked by the champion who counters and hits a suplex across the top rope. The Bull is hung out to dry and Al Snow comes off the top with a leg drop across the back of JTB’s head. Al Snow makes the cover ….1….2…. No! Johnny the Bull looked to be done there but somehow he managed to kick out. The match continues on for almost 8 further minutes. JTB counters the Snow Plough into a head scissors takeover. JTB hits a tornado ddt on Al Snow and then climbs the turnbuckle before hitting a leg drop. JTB has the cover ….1….2…. No! Al Snow got his foot on the bottom rope. Johnny the Bull pulls Al Snow to his feet and takes him shoulder high for the Mamaluke DDT but Booker T has appeared on the stage and JTB is currently distracted. Al Snow manages to escape and rolls up JTB grabbing a handful of tights ….1….2….3!

[Ring Announcer] - The winner of this match, Al Snow!

Rating: 75.6%

Edited by zcotty2hottie

IPB Image

If you said that Velocity was going to be as entertaining as Smackdown then you would have laughed at them. Well now it is the chance for the tables to turn as Velocity was sensational and it delivered its highest rating yet and being viewed by 750 thousands plus fans.The opening match of the evening had the United States champion Al Snow against Johnny the Bull. JTB looked strong in the match but thanks to a distraction by Booker T, Al Snow rolled up JTB for the victory.

Paul Heyman and Sean O’Haire cut a promo before calling out Diamond Dallas Page. DDP was offered a match against Sean O’Haire, if DDP lost then he would have to give Sean O’Haire tips on the Triple Cage match but DDP knowing that he had nothing to gain except for a few shots in at the World Champion turned down the offer. DDP said he would face Sean O’Haire in a match so long as the World Championship was on the line and after some words between Heyman and the champion, the deal was done.

Billy Kidman and Matt Hardy looked solid favourites to win the tag team turmoil qualifying match over Big Vito and Nunzio but in the end a double pinfall occurred and instead of pushing both teams into the turmoil match it was announced that Billy Kidman and Nunzio would team together and enter the match as Survival of the Sickest. Neither teams seemed happy with this decision.

The Red Bull champion Paul Burchill was in action as he took on Sonny Siaki. The title was not on the line much to Sonny’s disappointed because if it had been we would have had a new champion. Mark Shade attempted to attack Paul Burchill but failed and found himself on the receiving end of the C4! Sonny Siaki didn’t have long to celebrate though as moments later he was assaulted by the same man he has challenge to match at Survival of the Sickest earlier in the night. Ron Killings and Sonny Siaki brawled through the crowd before being split up by security and dragged apart.

And the Main Event was just as hot as the action gone by. DDP and Sean O’Haire battled hard. The champion had control of the majority of the match but DDP scored with the Diamond Cutter out of nowhere but the champion was able to kick out and rolled out of the ring. DDP beat Sean O’Haire up the ramp before they where both assaulted by Randy Orton and a steel chair. Orton stood over 2 of his opponents for Survival of the Sickest as Velocity came to a close.

Can this week’s edition of Smackdown top that? Let’s hope so. Currently 5 matches have been announced but the main event is still undecided but Shane O’Mac has said he will announce the match about 5 minutes before it occurs, interesting. Mark Shade and Ron Killings will be in action as they go 1 on 1. Expect Sonny Siaki and Paul Burchill to be close by.

The Tag Team turmoil qualifiers continue as Super Crazy and Psychosis face the team of Paul London and Lash Leroux. The Mexicools are probably considered favourites due to their experience as a team but it doesn’t always work that way.

Billy Kidman and Kid Romeo, 2 men that are involved in Tag Team turmoil will be in action as they go at it in singles competition.

There will also be a last chance battle royal in which 10 superstars selected by Shane McMahon will do battle for the final spot inside of the Triple Cage match at Survival of the Sickest. Those superstars have been announced as Al Snow, Batista, Booker T, Buff Bagwell, Chris Kanyon, Chris Benoit, Chuck Palumbo, Matt Hardy, Stevie Richards and William Regal. Which one of these superstars will round off the Triple Cage match and win a World title shot?

Plus after receiving a Chokeslam at the hands of The Undertaker last week, The Rock will be out for some revenge as he goes 1 on 1 with the Dead Man. The Dark Prodigy is sure to be close by and let’s not forget about the superstars in the Triple Cage match, most notably Randy Orton who is out to decimate all of his opponents before the pay per view.