WWE: Smackdown

IPB Image

The Smackdown theme song is played and Smackdown comes on the air, pyro shoots off from the ring and entrance ramp, the camera pans around the crowd before coming to rest at the announce table where we join Michael Cole and Tazz.

[Michael Cole] - Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to Smackdown with me Michael Cole and my broadcast partner Tazz. We are just 10 days away from the pay per view extravaganza known as Survival of the Sickest and tonight we will round out the competitors in the Triple Cage match.

[Tazz] - Holy cow Cole it will be 10 superstars fighting it out for the chance to shorten there career, the prize for the winner maybe huge but the risks are even greater.

[Michael Cole] - It will indeed be an eventful match but let’s talk about tonight partner. Momentarily Ron Killings will square off with Mark Shade. We will have yet another tag team turmoil qualifying match as The Mexicools take on the team of Lash Leroux and Paul London.

[Tazz] - And a match that I’m looking forward to is Billy Kidman versus Kid Romeo but lets not forget about our current announced main event The Rock versus The Undertaker although I understand Shane McMahon will announce the real main event shortly before it takes place.

‘Who’s Pathetic?’

The titantron comes to life and we find ourselves backstage with Ron ‘The Truth’ Killings and Theodore Long, Killings looks pumped up for his match against Mark Shade.

[Theodore Long] - Ron Killings, it was a few weeks ago that your tag team partner Sonny Siaki, a man in which you held the WWE Tag Team titles with and last week on Velocity thinks between you two got very violent playa. We have since learned that you accepted Sonny Siaki’s challenge to a match at Survival of the Sickest. How do you feel about facing your former partner playa?

[Ron Killings] - Well Teddy … the only thing that I can say is that … Sonny Siaki F****** sucks! Who the hell do you think you are Sonny? We where WWE Tag Team champions and best of friends, so I got a United States title shot and you didn’t big deal. I didn’t win the title but would you have? I doubt it because you are just like Christian and Randy Orton, all you care about is yourself and the opportunities that you get. Shane McMahon came to me earlier and said I could either face you at Survival of the Sickest or I could enter into the last chance battle royal tonight, well I choose to turn down the opportunity of a World Championship match because I want you Sonny, I want you at Survival of the Sickest and since I chose a match with you, since I showed Shane some real character, he has made the match at the pay per view … a no disqualification match! Let’s see who is pathetic when Survival of the Sickest happens!

Ron Killings turns to his right and up to him walks the Red Bull champion Paul Burchill.

[Ron Killings] - Oh and Sonny we heard that you will be accompanying Mark Shade for his match tonight so I took the liberty of finding an equaliser and Paul Burchill couldn’t agree fast enough after what happened with your match at Velocity.

Ron Killings and Paul Burchill then walk off and the scene fades to black.

Rating: 80.3%

‘Mark Shade w/Sonny Siaki vs. Ron Killings w/Paul Burchill©’

‘Singles Match’

Mark Shade’s music plays and he appears out from the back moments later being accompanied by Sonny Siaki, together they are getting some great heat. They enter the ring and pose. Mark Shade signals that soon he will be champion. Ron Killings music then plays and The Truth comes out from the back with the reigning Red Bull champion Paul Burchill, they are getting some good crowd pops as they make their way down to the ring. All 4 men are in the ring. Sonny Siaki tries to attack Ron Killings but Killings ducks and tags off on Siaki with some punches to the face. Siaki reverses an Irish whip but Killings ducks a clothesline and boots Siaki in the gut before coming off the ropes for the Scissors Kick but Siaki moves out of the way and attempts The Siakolypse but Killings blocks and sends Siaki into the ropes before hitting a superkick. Sonny Siaki goes through the ropes to the outside. Paul Burchill back drops Sonny Siaki over the top rope and onto the ring apron where he lands on his feet. Shade slams Burchill to the canvas by the hair. Ron Killings attempts to suplex Mark Shade back into the ring but he blocks and hotshots Killings over the top rope. Mark Shade quickly scales to turnbuckle and hits a crossbody on Ron Killings but only gets a 2 count. Mark Shade repeatedly punches Ron Killings. Mark Shade pulls Ron Killings to his feet by the hair and bounces his head off the turnbuckle. Mark Shade hits repeated knees to the gut of Ron Killings before sending him across the ring. Mark Shade charges in but gets a boot in the face. Ron Killings ducks a clothesline and hits a hiptoss on Mark Shade followed by a dropkick. Ron Killings tags off on Mark Shade with some punches before sending him into the ropes. Mark Shade ducks a clothesline and comes off the ropes only to be taken down with a leg lariat for the 2 count. Ron Killings continues to build momentum and he hits a slapjack on Mark Shade. Ron Killings is going up top but Sonny Siaki shakes the ropes and Ron Killings gets crotched. The referee is sending Sonny Siaki to the back. Mark Shade reaches into his tights and lays out Ron Killings with a set of brass knuckles. Ron Killings is just hanging from the turnbuckle, not even Paul Burchill say the illegal weapon. Mark Shade climbs the turnbuckle and hits a superplex back into the ring before applying The Camel Clutch. Ron Killings is showing no signs of life and calls for the bell.

[Ring Announcer] - The winner of this match, Mark Shade!

Rating: 81%

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IPB Image

There are now just 3 shows left until Survival of the Sickest, it is said to be the most anticipated wrestling event ever. A few times we have heard that this 1 event will be bigger than any Wrestlemania but let’s face it, nothing is that good. While Survival of the Sickest may be looking hot, Smackdown this past week was too.

Ron Killings spoke as the show opened about his former tag team partner Sonny Siaki, the man he will face at Survival of the Sickest in a no disqualification match. Killings turned down the chance to enter the 10 man last chance battle royal and take on Sonny Siaki instead. His night was not very successful as he lost to Mark Shade in singles action thanks to Sonny Siaki. Sonny Siaki wiped out Mark Shade after the match, Siaki is clearly out to prove he is better than everyone.

Christian showed his loyalty to Team Charisma although Test remains suspicious. Time will tell if Team Charisma sticks together. In other action The Mexicools where looking for a spot in tag team turmoil but in the end they lost to Lash Leroux and Paul London in a big upset. Leroux and London are now challenging for WWE Tag Team gold at Survival of the Sickest.

Rey Mysterio and Chavo Guerrero spoke about their WWE Tag Team title defence at Survival of the Sickest, they are certainly confident that they can go the distance with some help from the late great Eddie Guerrero. Kidman spoke about teaming with Nunzio for tag team turmoil and is in doubt as to wither or not they can co-exist as a team. Kidman then defeated Kid Romeo in singles action.

A video hyped up Survival of the Sickest and the upcoming last chance battle royal. The match only lasted 5 or 6 minutes with Booker T and Matt Hardy eliminated together at the end to give Batista the win and a World Title shot. Batista’s victory was short lived though thanks to Randy Orton who hit the RKO on the entrance ramp.

Raven had a meeting with … Satan; well we assume that’s who it was. Raven was told to defeat Undertaker at Survival of the Sickest without the help of The Dark Prodigy or burn forever in purgatory. He also promised that if he failed he would come for The Undertaker himself. The Undertaker defeated The Rock in singles action by disqualification when The Dark Prodigy interfered. The Rock got some revenge for the attack last week though and laid out The Dead Man with The Rock Bottom.

The 6 men involved in the Triple Cage match at Survival of the Sickest ended up fighting in the ring, security tried to get involved but Shane ordered them to back off before booking a tag team match in which he would referee. DDP and Randy Orton went on to defeat Christian and Sean O’Haire. DDP celebrated the victory until Christian recovered and laid him.

This week on Velocity tag team turmoil continues as Devon Storm and Vampiro of the Dark Prodigy take on the teams of Buff Bagwell and Stevie Richards, Scotty 2 Hottie and Frankie Kazarian. This will be the last qualifying match.

Matt Hardy will be in action this week as he takes on Nunzio in singles action. Matt Hardy has some issues with Nunzio because of the fact he is teaming with Kidman, his tag team partner at Survival of the Sickest for a WWE Tag Team title shot.

Johnny the Bull and Booker T will finally get their hands on one another too, this week they are set to face each other in singles action but Sharmell will be at ringside as usual.

Plus in our main event it will be Juventud Guerrera and Kid Kash taking on the WWE Tag Team champions Chavo Guerrero and Rey Mysterio. These 2 teams could face off as Survival of the Sickest, so this is a preview.

Edited by zcotty2hottie

IPB Image

Velocity comes on the air and we join our hosts of the Saturday night show, Josh Matthews and Hugh Morrus. The arena isn't packed but there seems to be quite a lot of fans in attendance.

[Josh Matthews] - Welcome to Velocity, it’s Saturday night Velocity and you have joined Josh Matthews and Hugh Morrus to watch the superstars in wrestling’s greatest brand, Smackdown! We are just over 1 week away from Survival of the Sickest.

[Hugh Morrus] - There are several great matches on the card Josh and we now know the 6 men that will participate in The Triple Cage Match.

[Josh Matthews] - Yes we do, it will be Sean O’Haire defending the World Heavyweight Title against DDP, Christian, Randy Orton, The Rock and Batista. By the end of the night we will know who Chavo and Rey will be defending the WWE Tag Team titles against as they is 1 more turmoil qualifier tonight.

[Hugh Morrus] - That’s right it will be Buff Bagwell and Stevie Richards versus Frankie Kazarian and Scotty 2 Hottie versus Devon Storm and Vampiro. Also tonight Matt Hardy goes 1 on 1 with Nunzio and Johnny the Bull finally gets a match against Booker T.

[Josh Matthews] - And if that isn’t good enough for you, Chavo Guerrero and Rey Mysterio versus Juventud Guerrera and Kid Kash in a tornado tag team match will be our main event.

‘Raging Bull’

The titantron comes to life and we find ourselves backstage where Theodore Long is walking through the halls of the arena, just then Johnny the Bull passes by him. Teddy turns and stops him.

[Theodore Long] - Johnny the Bull, tonight you will finally get a match against Booker T, you have been waiting many weeks for a chance to face him one on one. Do you think you can finally win a big match playa?

[Johnny the Bull] - Thanks for highlighting the fact that the Bull has yet to defeat any big superstars, last week I would have defeated the United States title if Booker T hadn’t distracted me. Well tonight Teddy Booker T is going to get his ass handed to him because I am a bull seeing red, Booker T is going to be my first big victory and I can’t wait to see his face when I beat him to the World Heavyweight title!

[Theodore Long] - You are after the World Championship then?

[Johnny the Bull] - Not directly but it is in my future, that much I can tell. Right now I am concentrating on beat Booker T and getting a shot at the Red Bull championship but I guarantee that Booker T will not be a 6 time World Champion before I have my first reign!

Johnny the Bull walks off and the scene fades to black.

Rating: 72.4%

‘Buff Bagwell & Stevie Richards vs. Frankie Kazarian & Scotty 2 Hottie vs. The Dark Prodigy’

‘Tag Team Turmoil Match Qualifier’

‘Triple Threat Tag Team Match’

Scotty 2 Hottie makes his entrance to the ring first getting some crowd pops. Frankie Kazarian makes his entrance to the ring next getting some crowd pops. The lights in the arena go out and Devon Storm and Vampiro make their entrance to the ring representing The Dark Prodigy, they are getting some decent mixed reactions. Buff Bagwell and Stevie Richards both make their entrances to the ring getting some decent crowd pops. The referee starts the match after deciding that Scotty will start out against Devon Storm. Storm and Scotty tie up, Scotty gets Storm in a side head lock but gets sent into the ropes, Storm lies down; Scotty jumps over him and comes off the ropes but gets taken down with a hiptoss from Devon Storm. Devon Storm hits another hiptoss followed by a dropkick sending Scotty into the corner. Devon Storm charges in but misses a corner splash. Scotty 2 Hottie mounts the 2nd rope and reigns down on the head of Storm with repeated punches. Scotty sends Storm across the ring and charges in but gets a back elbow in the face. Scotty ducks a clothesline and hits a neckbreaker for the 2 count. Scotty tags Frankie. Devon Storm is on his feet; Frankie Kazarian with a crossbody off the top gets another 2 count. Frankie applies a rear chin lock. Vampiro enters the ring and hits a stiff kick to the face of Frankie breaking the hold. Devon Storm tags Vampiro. Vampiro waits on Kazarian to get to his feet and hits a spinning heel kick from the turnbuckle wiping out Kazarian. Vampiro gets a 2 count and then tags Devon Storm back in. Storm and Vampiro hit a double back breaker on Frankie Kazarian. Devon Storm connects with the Crazy Sault ....1….2….No! Stevie Richards breaks the hold.

Devon Storm pulls Frankie to hit feet and tags Vampiro. Vampiro hits some boots to the gut followed by a headbutt. Vampiro sets Frankie Kazarian for a running powerbomb but Kazarian escapes and hits an enzuguri. Kazarian is crawling to his corner but Devon Storm pulls Scotty from the ring apron and sends him into the ring steps. Kazarian has no choice and tags Buff Bagwell. Buff Bagwell tags off on Vampiro. Bagwell hits an atomic drop and comes off the ropes with a clothesline. Bagwell sends Vampiro into the ropes and hits a back body drop. Vampiro gets taken down with a dropkick. Buff Bagwell repeatedly punches Vampiro before tagging out to Stevie Richards. Richards and Bagwell send Vampiro into the ropes; Vampiro ducks a double clothesline and tags Devon Storm who hits a springboard double dropkick on Bagwell and Richards. Devon Storm tags Vampiro. Vampiro and Devon Storm send Buff Bagwell into the ropes and hit a double hotshot across the top rope. Vampiro sets up Stevie Richards and delivers The Nail in the Coffin. Vampiro makes the cover as Devon Storm fends off any save attempts ….1….2….3!

[Ring Announcer] - The winners of this match, Devon Storm and Vampiro!

Rating: 73.2%

IPB Image

There is now just 2 shows left before Survival of the Sickest but bear in mind that the Velocity that takes place next Saturday night will not be televised and will be viewed only by fans in attendance. Velocity this past week however was good on the action as we started out with the last Tag Team Turmoil qualifying match in which Devon Storm and Vampiro defeated Buff Bagwell and Stevie Richards, Frankie Kazarian and Scotty 2 Hottie. Vampiro defeated Stevie Richards to win the match for his team.

Whilst you might think that Nunzio versus Matt Hardy would be rather entertaining, it wasn’t. Matt Hardy still furious that Nunzio would be teaming with Billy Kidman for a WWE Tag Team title shot viciously assaulted Nunzio before Big Vito became involved leading to a double team. Kidman had no choice, making the save and laying out Nunzio allowing Matt Hardy to get the win. However after the match Kidman left Matt standing and headed backstage looking rather unhappy.

Johnny the Bull finally got a match against Booker T, this goes back to the tag team match after Judgement Day in which Sonny Siaki turned on Ron Killings allowing Booker T to get the win. Booker T didn’t like the fact that Johnny was also celebrating the victory despite the fact it was a tag team match. On Velocity Johnny the Bull looked to have victory but Sharmell’s distraction costs Johnny the match. Booker T and Sharmell took too long celebration, allowing Johnny to recover and hit The Mamaluke DDT on Sharmell. Johnny then challenged Booker to a match at Survival of the Sickest; a match accepted by Booker T, there will be no interference.

Chavo Guerrero and Rey Mysterio continued to show why they are WWE Tag Team champions when they picked up a tag team victory over Juventud Guerrera and Kid Kash, 2 men who will also be part of Tag Team turmoil. Chavo and Rey celebrated the win as Velocity came to a close.

We now enter the final televised show before Survival of the Sickest, Smackdown and it will be one hell of a show with the matches that have been booked by Shane McMahon. Chris Benoit and William Regal will go 1 on 1 with the winner getting a United States title shot at Survival of the Sickest. Chris Benoit wants the shot at Al Snow so badly that he can taste it.

We all saw what happened the last time that Booker T, Johnny the Bull, Ron Killings and Sonny Siaki stepped into the ring in tag team action. Sonny Siaki turned on Ron Killings and Booker T attacked Johnny the Bull for celebrating the victory. Well this time Booker T will be teaming with Sonny Siaki to face the team of Ron Killings and Johnny the Bull.

There will be a 6 man elimination match in which the order that you are eliminated will determine when you enter Tag Team turmoil. The victor of the match will get the final entry. The 6 men involved in the match are Johnny Nitro, Billy Kidman, Test, Vampiro, Paul London and Juventud Guerrera. There will be no interference in this match.

The United States champion Al Snow will be in action as he faces Chris Kanyon in a non-title match. Chris Kanyon is dieing to win some gold, most notably the World Championship so a victory for him tonight could be a stepping stone to the gold.

And our main event, refereed by Shane McMahon will put the 6 men involved in the triple cage match at Survival of the Sickest in a tag team match. The World Champion Sean O’Haire teams with Christian and Randy Orton to face The Rock, Batista and Diamond Dallas Page. How Shane can hope to control this match is beyond me but this will be an all out explosive match and an unmissable one at that.

IPB Image

The Smackdown theme song is played and Smackdown comes on the air, pyro shoots off from the ring and entrance ramp, the camera pans around the crowd before coming to rest at the announce table where we join Michael Cole and Tazz.

[Michael Cole] - Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to Smackdown! I’m Michael Cole alongside Tazz to bring you the final edition of Smackdown before Survival of the Sickest.

[Tazz] - The fans are pumped tonight Cole and rightfully so with all the action that circulates over the next few days, including our huge main event tonight.

[Michael Cole] - We will round the night out with a 6 man tag team match between the superstars involved in the Triple Cage match at Survival of the Sickest but momentarily Chris Benoit and William Regal will be in action with the winner getting a United States title shot.

‘Die Sucka Die’

The titantron comes to life and we find ourselves backstage in the dressing room area where Booker T is furiously walking back and fourth yelling about Johnny the Bull.

[booker T] - Who does that sucka think he is? That sucka is going to pay for what he did to Sharmell! I am going to kill that sucka!

At this point Shane McMahon walks into the dressing room, Booker T stops and looks at Shane, he is all fired up as he just stares at Shane.

[shane McMahon] - Booker ….

[booker T] - Save it Shane, tonight I am going out to that ring to whoop Johnny the Bull’s ass. He is going to pay for what he did; he is going to suffer in the worst possible way.

[shane McMahon] - That is why I am pulling you from the match tonight.

[booker T] - What? You can’t do that Shane, I am ready for this match and I am ready to take that sucka out!

[shane McMahon] - And you will have that chance at Survival of the Sickest, as for tonight stay out of the match because I am making it a handicap match.

[booker T] - Shane ….

Shane has left the dressing room leaving Booker T irate that he has been pulled from the match tonight. The scene then fades to black.

Rating: 81%

‘Chris Benoit vs. William Regal’

‘#1 Contender US Title

William Regal’s music plays and the man from Blackpool England makes his way down to the ring getting some decent heat. Regal enters the ring and waves at the fans. Chris Benoit’s music then hits and The Rabid Wolverine makes his entrance to the ring getting some great crowd pops. Benoit enters the ring and ducks a clothesline from William Regal. Chris Benoit repeatedly chops William Regal. Regal reverses an Irish whip; Benoit ducks a clothesline but gets nailed with a back elbow to the face. Regal quickly into the cover barely even gets a 2 count. William Regal stomps away at Chris Benoit as he fights back to his feet. William Regal beats Chris Benoit into the corner and then rocks him with a European uppercut. Regal measures Benoit and scores with a punch right to the face. Chris Benoit gets sent across the ring, William Regal charges in but Benoit moves out of the way and drives Regal face first into the top turnbuckle. Chris Benoit chops away at William Regal. Benoit sets Regal on the turnbuckle but Regal is fighting off a superplex attempt. Benoit refuses to let go though and repeatedly headbutts William Regal before managing to superplex him back into the ring. Benoit makes the cover ….1….2…. No! William Regal just managed to kick out. Benoit pulls William Regal to his feet and attempts a suplex but Regal blocks and hits a face buster and then a lariat. William Regal drops the elbow for a 2 count. Regal sets Chris Benoit for The Butterfly Bomb and he hits it. William Regal makes the cover ….1….2….No! Chris Benoit managed to kick out. Regal pulls Benoit back to his feet and delivers a second Butterfly Bomb! Regal makes the cover again ….1….2….No! Benoit kicked out yet again. Regal goes for The Regal Stretch but Benoit finds enough energy to grab the rope before it is fully locked in. Regal angrily stomps away at Chris Benoit.

Benoit fights back to his feet. William Regal attempts a back suplex but Chris Benoit counters and delivers a Trifecta of German suplexes. Benoit goes up top, diving headbutt! Benoit makes the cover ….1….2….No! William Regal kicked out. Both men are back on their feet. William Regal rakes the eyes of Chris Benoit and drops him with a European uppercut. William Regal applies The Regal Stretch and Chris Benoit is in trouble. Benoit is doing his best to reach the ropes but having trouble. Regal continues to clamp down on the hold. With a last gasp of energy Benoit reaches the ropes. William Regal is absolutely furious and he sends the referee out of the ring. William Regal takes a set of brass knuckles from his tights and measures Benoit but Benoit somehow avoids contact and drops Regal to the canvas applying The Crippler Crossface! Regal is tapping with the brass knuckles but the referee is down. Chris Kanyon sprints down to the ring and sends the referee back into the ring. The referee sees Regal tapping and signals for the bell.

[Ring Announcer] - The winner of this match, Chris Benoit!

Rating: 82.2%

IPB Image

6 Man Triple Cage Match for the World Heavyweight Title

Sean O’Haire© vs. Batista vs. Christian vs. Diamond Dallas Page vs. Randy Orton vs. The Rock

Since the day that Sean O’Haire returned to the WWE he had one goal in mind and that was to win the World Heavyweight Championship. His first attempt to become champion failed miserably after he eliminated Booker T before being eliminated himself seconds later. However at Wrestlemania he ended the 1 year title reign of Batista and finally became World Heavyweight Champion. He went on to retain against Batista, Diamond Dallas Page and The Rock but his victories would not have been had it not been for Randy Orton. Orton was so jealous that other superstars where getting the title opportunities that he would cost them the match, believing that they where not worthy of a championship match. Christian lost his job in the WWE because of his desire and greed to be World Champion; he never received a title shot though. Shane McMahon finally went on to announce that for the first time in wrestling history we would have a 6 man Triple Cage match for the World Heavyweight Title.

Sean O’Haire would have no choice but to compete in the match since he was champion, unless he vacated the title but not even he would be that stupid. Christian was the first superstar to qualify for the match after making a shock return to the WWE under a written contract. His opponent would be Batista, a man that he had issues with despite the fact that Christian was not a WWE superstar. Christian screwed Batista with a roll-up and the ropes for leverage. Randy Orton was the second superstar to qualify with a win in a fatal 4 way match, he pinned Chris Benoit in the match but he has Al Snow to thank for the win as he was moments from tapping out when the United States champion levelled Benoit with the title in the back of the head.

Diamond Dallas Page, the favourite to win the match due to his previous experience inside of the triple cage was the next to qualify with a victory over Booker T but with some help from Johnny the Bull and most shockingly Sean O’Haire, the World Champion himself. The Rock qualified next with a win over The Undertaker by count-out. The Rock didn’t complain about the way he won the match as he had a World Title shot to look forward too. Finally Batista rounded out the match by winning a 10 man battle royal lastly eliminating Booker T and Matt Hardy.

And just a few days ago, in a 6 man tag team match in which Christian, Randy Orton and Sean O’Haire took on Batista, Diamond Dallas Page and The Rock, the match ended with a double count out. The Rock was in the front row of ringside and Randy Orton lay in a pile of broken wood. Batista was the only superstar left standing as Smackdown came to a close. Now we head into Survival of the Sickest where the highly anticipated yet most dreaded match takes place, the only questions in the fans minds are who will walk out champion and who will be carried out?

IPB Image

Singles Match for the United States Title

Al Snow© vs. Chris Benoit

The Cripple Crossface challenge seemed an easy task for Benoit as he mowed through his opponents each and every week that was until Al Snow came along. Al Snow assaulted Chris Benoit during a challenge against Buff Bagwell but the Crippler fought through it and defended his title. Al Snow went on to challenge Benoit himself and actually won the match but it was by disqualification. Al Snow was entered into the Crippler Crossface gauntlet match in whom he defeated Chris Benoit in his third match and then defeated Ron Killings for the United States Title. Benoit was screwed though and his fury took over as he locked in The Crippler Crossface until he was eventually dragged from Al Snow. It wasn’t until Al Snow cost Chris Benoit a spot in the Triple Cage match that this feud began to show life again.

Al Snow and Chris Benoit continued to take shots at each other for the next few weeks. It wasn’t until earlier on this week on Smackdown when Chris Benoit defeated William Regal in a number 1 contender’s match that we learned of this match. If Chris Benoit fails to win the United States title tonight then he will not receive another shot whilst Al Snow is the champion. Will Chris Benoit be able to recapture the United States title or will Al Snow retain and force Benoit to stay out of the United States title scene for a very long time?

IPB Image

In A No Disqualification Match

Ron Killings vs. Sonny Siaki

The WWE dream was realised when Ron Killings and Sonny Siaki shocked the world by becoming WWE Tag Team Champions, a win in a fatal 4 way tag team match won them their first gold. There reign didn’t last too long though thanks to Booker T and The Undertaker. They remained a team though despite the fact that Ron Killings received a shot at the United States title. Sonny Siaki’s jealousy eventually caught up though and he snapped during a tag team match against Booker T and Johnny the Bull. Sonny Siaki viciously assaulted his now former partner. Sonny Siaki spoke about how he was the better half of the team and how he deserved to be a champion more than Ron Killings as he worked much harder for it. Ron Killings showed up later that night and after a lot of brawling which spread into the crowd; security hit the ring and pulled both men apart.

Ron Killings was offered a spot in the 10 man last chance battle royal but turned down the chance so he could face Sonny Siaki at Survival of the Sickest. Shane McMahon recognised his courage to turn down a chance to challenge for the World Championship and so made the match between these 2 men a no disqualification match. Booker T and Sonny Siaki where scheduled to face Ron Killings and Johnny the Bull in tag team action but due to some threats made by Booker T he was pulled from the match. Sonny Siaki battled both men in a handicap match and was beaten all through the match, it wasn’t until Siaki managed to knock Killings from the ring apron and then assault him at ringside that Booker T hit the ring wiping out Johnny the Bull and allowing Sonny Siaki to get the victory. With no disqualifications, who will come out on top?

IPB Image

In A Casket Match

The Undertaker vs. Raven

Perhaps some of the darkest days on Smackdown have been taking place since Back into Your System when The Dark Prodigy debuted, abducting The Undertaker and keeping him prisoner in supposedly hell. The Undertaker was able to escape and returned to the WWE to take on The Dark Prodigy. However it was Booker T that got dragged into it being that he was WWE Tag Team champion with The Undertaker before being turned on. Booker T, Raven and The Undertaker faced off in a triple threat match with the winner of the match being granted 1 wish. Booker T came out on top and as a result he wished to be free of them all. On the same night the other 3 members of the Dark Prodigy where revealed as Devon Storm, Vampiro and Vampire Warrior aka Gangrel. It was also revealed that that The Undertaker’s father was Satan and he wanted his son to return to hell believing that he was too evil for the world.

The Undertaker was victimised by The Dark Prodigy at Judgement Day but refused to stay down, he returned to the WWE once again and easily disposed of Devon Storm, Vampiro and Vampire Warrior. Raven was the only one left and it will be those 2 that face off in a casket match at Survival of the Sickest. The Dark Prodigy by orders of Satan is not allowed any part in the match, apart from Raven of course. Plus if Raven fails to return the Undertaker to him by winning the match then he will spend eternity in purgatory and Satan himself will come for the Undertaker. Have we seen the last of Raven? Are darker days upon us? Will the Undertaker by the one to rest in peace?

IPB Image

In A Singles Match

Chris Kanyon vs. William Regal

At Judgement Day, William Regal and Paul Burchill did battle in a flag match for the Red Bull championship but with some help from Chris Kanyon the title remained around the waist of Paul Burchill. Kanyon believes that both he and William Regal should not be concentrating on smaller prizes but be concentrating on the 1 title that has avoided them their entire career, the World Heavyweight Championship. Both Chris Kanyon and William Regal had a chance to win a World Title shot when they participated in a fatal 4 way match with a spot in the Triple Cage on the line. Neither of them looked favourite to win but neither of them directly lost the match either. They both received another chance though when they participated in the last chance battle royal. Chris Kanyon eliminated William Regal and was doing quite well until Regal re-entered the ring and hit a low blow on Kanyon allowing Booker T to eliminate him.

And on Smackdown this week William Regal and Chris Benoit did battle for a United States title shot against Al Snow. William Regal attempted to use brass knuckles after the referee was knocked out but Benoit somehow knew what was coming and countered in the Crippler Crossface. William Regal was tapping out but without a referee. Kanyon hit the ring and through the referee back into the ring to call for the bell, giving Chris Benoit the win by submission. Kanyon then accepted William Regal’s challenge when he eventually made it, knowing that he would want to face him now. Al Snow attacked Chris Kanyon from behind with a steel chair in order to piss of Al Snow. Later on in the night though Chris Kanyon was scheduled to face Al Snow but his anger cost him the match when he viciously assaulted Al Snow giving the referee no choice but to disqualify him. Kanyon now heads into Survival of the Sickest a very angry man. Who will come out on top when these 2 men face off?

IPB Image

In A Singles Match for the Red Bull Title

Paul Burchill© vs. Mark Shade

Paul Burchill worked his way through hell to become Red Bull champion and he has done well to hold on to the gold. Mark Shade, Juventud Guerrera and Kid Kash where involved in a 6 man elimination tag team match in which the surviving members of the winning team would receive a Red Bull title shot. Mark Shade was the only man left and earned himself a title shot. Kid Kash and Juventud Guerrera are desperate for Mark Shade to win the gold as they have an agreement that when a title is won by one of them, then each shall receive a title shot. Mark Shade defeated Paul Burchill during a tag team match by submission after Kid Kash assaulted Burchill with a steel chair. Mark Shade also cost Paul Burchill a match against Sonny Siaki when he became involved. Burchill delivered the C4 on Mark Shade but Sonny Siaki picked up the victory due to the distraction it caused. Paul Burchill accompanied Ron Killings to the ring for a match against Mark Shade in which Sonny Siaki accompanied him for. Sonny Siaki cost Ron Killings the match and Paul Burchill didn’t even see the pin go down. Yet again Mark Shade and gotten the better of Paul Burchill. However who will be the one laughing when the night is done?

IPB Image

In Tag Team Turmoil for the WWE Tag Team Titles

Chavo Guerrero© & Rey Mysterio© vs. John Bradshaw Layfield & Rhyno vs. Lash Leroux & Paul London vs. Juventud Guerrera & Kid Kash vs. Team Charisma vs. MNM vs. Billy Kidman & Nunzio vs. The Dark Prodigy

Since Shane McMahon took over Smackdown, the WWE Tag Team titles have changed hands 5 times. He took no notice to this though until JBL pointed it out. Shane then announced tag team turmoil. As the weeks went by more and more teams where earning spots, JBL and Rhyno defeated Chavo, Rey and Paul London for their entry but they would be facing the champions in the opening match. MNM were granted entry after Johnny Nitro got a very convincing win over Chris Benoit. Kid Romeo and Test lost to Chavo, Rey and Batista but where granted entry because of their courage not to back away from the match and their performance in the match despite losing it. Juventud Guerrera and Kid Kash gained entry by being on the winning side at Judgement Day. Leroux and London defeated the more experienced Mexicools for their right to challenge. Billy Kidman and Matt Hardy faced Nunzio and Vito in a tornado tag team match, Kidman pinned Vito as Nunzio pinned Matt Hardy but instead of giving both teams entry, the winners where forced to team together. Devon Storm and Vampiro where the last team to qualify by winning a triple threat tag team match over Bagwell & Richards, Kazarian and Scotty 2 Hottie.

Finally 1 representative from each team would take part in a 6 man elimination match with the elimination order being their entry position into Tag Team turmoil. Paul London was eliminated first followed by Juventud Guerrero, Test, Johnny Nitro and Billy Kidman and Vampiro winning the match. Chavo and Rey could be defending the titles against 7 different sets of opponents, can they overcome this seemingly impossible task or will we have new champions?

IPB Image

In A Singles Match With No Interference

Booker T vs. Johnny the Bull

Booker T and Johnny the Bull teamed together once and that one time proved to be disastrous, sure they got the victory when Booker T pinned Ron Killings thanks to Sonny Siaki turning on him. Booker T and Johnny the Bull celebrated their win but Booker T wasn’t happy at the thought of Johnny stealing his spotlight and they came to blows with Johnny the Bull laying out Booker T. Johnny the Bull went a step further though when he cost Booker T a match against DDP which would see the winner enter The Triple Cage match. It seemed that Johnny the Bull wanted to face Booker T, maybe to get himself more air time. Booker T’s retaliation was simply just a distraction which cost Johnny a big match against Al Snow, although the United States title was not on the line. The two of them finally went one on one at Velocity. Johnny looked set for victory when he connected with The Mamaluke DDT. Sharmell distracted the referee though and gave Booker T enough time to recover and pick up victory.

Johnny recovered during the celebrations though and in anger he laid out Sharmell with the Mamaluke DDT. Johnny then challenged Booker T to a match at Survival of the Sickest, a challenge answered by simply a nod of the head. Booker T had to be pulled from a tag team match on Smackdown after threats that he would kill Johnny the Bull. Sonny Siaki had to face both Ron Killings and Johnny the Bull in a handicap match as a result and despite taking a beating all through the match Sonny Siaki pinned Johnny the Bull thanks to a Booker T chair shot. These 2 men have had a back and fourth battle for week but who will be the one that gets the decisive victory tonight?

WWE Velocity Results

WWE Velocity did not air this week, as there is not a call for it when most of the major stars are involved in the pay per views; however the show was still attended by more than 7,000 fans. Several matches took place on that event.

Matt Hardy defeated Big Vito - 69.2%

Buff Bagwell and Stevie Richards defeated Psychosis & Super Crazy - 72.9%

Shane McMahon defeated Doug Basham - 67.2%

Frankie Kazarian defeated Vampire Warrior - 70.9%

Fear not though as Velocity returns to the air next week at its usual time slot, when everything will be back to normal.

Pay Per View Rumours

There has been a lot of rumours circulating the wrestling world recently, most of them probably coming from the internet where people like to make things up or add a little something to the stories to spice them up, well here are just a few that have been going around regarding the upcoming Survival of the Sickest pay per view.

- 3 feuds are set to continue after Survival of the Sickest, though only 1 will revolve around a championship belt.

- 2 W.W.E superstar contracts are coming to an end and so they will have their careers “ended” in matches at the pay per view.

- Every championship belt will be changing hands at the pay per view.

- There will be an extra superstar inside of the Triple Cage.

These are just a few of the rumours going around at this time, however are they just rumours or do they have some truth to them? Take them for what you want but we will know after Survival of the Sickest, live on pay per view Sunday the 25th of July.

IPB Image

Survival of the Sickest comes on the air as the song “Survival of the Sickest” by Saliva is played over the PA system. Pyro is exploding all around the arena as the camera circles the thousands and thousands of fans in attendance here tonight. Eventually the camera comes to rest at the announce table where we join Michael Cole and Tazz.

[Michael Cole] - Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the first ever Survival of the Sickest pay per view, I’m Michael Cole alongside Tazz and you join us for a Smackdown pay per view extravaganza.

[Tazz] - Tonight for the first time ever, there will be a 6 man Triple Cage match for the World Heavyweight title. Sean O’Haire will be defending The World Title against Batista, Christian, Diamond Dallas Page, Randy Orton and The Rock.

[Michael Cole] - All the excitement surrounding this event has been caused by that match but there are plenty more matches on the card. Chris Benoit and Al Snow for the United States title, we have Tag Team Turmoil, we have a casket match, a no disqualification match and so much more.

[Tazz] - But our opening match of the evening will be between Booker T and Johnny the Bull but first take a look at this.

‘For The First Time Ever’

The titantron comes to life and a video begins to play which hypes up the main event Triple Cage match in which Sean O’Haire defends the World Heavyweight Title against Batista, Christian, Diamond Dallas Page, Randy Orton and The Rock. The fans respond well to the video.

Rating: 81.5%

‘Booker T vs. Johnny the Bull’

‘No Interference’

‘Singles Match’

Johnny the Bull’s music plays and a moment passes before JTB comes out from the back to some decent crowd pops. Johnny the Bull makes his way down to the ring where he poses on the turnbuckle, getting more responses for the fans. Booker T’s music then hits and the 5 time World Heavyweight Champion comes out from the back to some good heat. The Booker Man makes his way down to the ring where he poses on the turnbuckle. Booker T and Johnny the Bull come face to face and some words are exchanged between the two. Booker T with an uppercut on Johnny the Bull rocks him. The referee calls for the bell to officially start the match. Booker T is firing on all cylinders as he delivers chops and punches to Johnny the Bull backing him up against the ropes. Johnny the Bull reverses an Irish whip; Booker T ducks a clothesline and comes off the ropes with a jumping side kick. Booker T delivers an atomic drop on JTB and follows up with The Harlem Side Kick. Booker T giving it all he has early as Johnny the Bull rolls to the outside to catch his breath. Booker T follows him out. Booker T sends Johnny face first into the ring steps and then continues his attack with repeated punches. Booker T tries to send Johnny into the barricade but he counters and Booker T is the one that gets sent into the barricade. Johnny sends Booker T back into the ring and slowly climbs onto the turnbuckle. Booker T is back on his feet though and he crotches JTB on the turnbuckle. Booker T opens up JTB with chops to the chest as Johnny tries to retain his balance. Booker T mounts the 2nd rope and is attempting a superplex but Johnny knowing the danger fights off the attack. Booker T is still trying though and climbs to the top turnbuckle. JTB is still fighting, Booker T loses his balance and lands crotch first on the top rope. Johnny has some time to catch his breath. Booker is still suspended in the air. JTB hits a dropkick and Booker T falls onto the ring apron and then onto the floor. Johnny waits on Booker to get back to his feet and then hits a vaulting crossbody on the Booker Man. JTB repeatedly punches Booker T and then sends him back into the ring. Johnny climbs onto the ring apron; Booker T quickly jumps to his feet and hotshots him before falling back to the canvas. Johnny bounces throat first off the top rope and then back to the outside where he lands hard against the announce table.

Booker T slides to the outside and grabs Johnny from behind before repeatedly bouncing him head first off the announce table. Booker T hits a back suplex on Johnny and he lands hard on the ringside padding, remember that’s concrete with only 1 inch of protective matting. Booker T also hurt himself with that manoeuvre. Booker is back on his feet, JTB is getting up with some help from the announce table. Booker T sends JTB back into the ring. Booker T allows Johnny to get back to his feet and uses an arm wringer followed by a back kick. Booker T quickly makes the cover ….1….2….No! Johnny barely kicked out after that one. Booker T comes off the ropes with a series of knee drops to get himself another 2 count. Johnny is back on his feet, Booker T whips him into the corner and then charges in but JTB gets a boot up hitting Booker in the face. Johnny quickly jumps up top and delivers a missile dropkick for a 2 count. Johnny and Booker are both slow back to their feet. Booker ducks a lariat, Johnny ducks a back elbow to the face and takes Booker T shoulder high but instead of delivering The Mamaluke DDT he hits a Samoan drop. Johnny quickly makes the cover ….1….2….No! Booker T kicking out this time. JTB pulls Booker T back to his feet; Booker T blocks a suplex and attempts a suplex of his own but JTB counters and lands on his feet behind Booker. Johnny comes off the ropes for a bulldog but Booker T counters into a side walk slam for a 2 count. Booker T is waiting on Johnny to get to his feet, boot to the gut. Booker T runs at the ropes, Scissors Kick! No! Johnny side steps, Johnny takes Booker T shoulder high Mamaluke DDT! No! Booker T counters, Book End! Booker T planted Johnny and he makes the cover ….1….2….No! Johnny kicked out! He kicked out! How in gods name?

Booker T can’t believe it and makes the cover again but Johnny manages to kick out one more time. Booker T is in despair. Booker T goes to the outside and has grabbed a steel chair. The referee is pleading with Booker T not to use the chair, threatening to disqualify him too. Booker T pays no attention, Johnny the Bull is back on his feet, Booker T swings the chair but JTB ducks, JTB quickly hoists Booker onto his shoulders and finally manages to deliver The Mamaluke DDT! Johnny isn’t fast enough to make the cover and knowing this scales the turnbuckle before delivering a leg drop. Johnny makes the cover ….1….2….3!

[Ring Announcer] - The winner of this match, Johnny the Bull!

Rating: 72.4%

Edited by zcotty2hottie

‘The Greatest Superstar Ever’

Sonny Siaki celebrates his victory over Ron Killings and heads backstage, a few moments later and Ron Killings has also left the ring. A few seconds pass and then Sean O’Haire’s music begins to play as The World Champion and Paul Heyman then come out onto the stage to some great heat. Sean O’Haire looks around the arena and then up to the roof of the arena where The Triple Cage is perched, waiting to be lowered in the main event.

Both men then walk down to the ring, Paul Heyman takes a microphone as Sean O’Haire mounts the turnbuckle showing off his championship belt. A moment passes and Paul Heyman begins to speak.

[Paul Heyman] - Each and every one of you has come here tonight for 1 reason and 1 reason only; you have all come to see the first ever 6 man Triple Cage match for the World Heavyweight Title. Which means you have come to witness the greatest superstar in wrestling history, Sean O’Haire successfully defend his championship against not 1 but 5 other superstars. Batista (Good Pops), Christian (Good Heat), Diamond Dallas Page (Great Pops), Randy Orton (Great Heat) and of course The Rock (Great Pops), each of these men have battled for the opportunity to participate in tonight’s event, each of them have had success in wrestling holding multiple titles on multiple occasions but tonight they are gambling it all for 1 thing, the only thing in our business that truly matters, The World Heavyweight Championship! Whilst the 5 challengers in the match tonight could have turned and walked away instead of opting to qualify for the match, the champion had no choice but he would like to say a few things too each of you.

Paul Heyman hands the microphone to The World Champion. Sean takes a few moments as he looks around the arena before speaking.

[sean O’Haire] - Wrestlemania 22! I went there, I challenged Batista for the World Heavyweight Championship and I walked out victorious. I went through hell to get this belt and I successfully obtained it. I defended against Batista a few weeks later and once again I walked out with the gold. The Rock came after my title having won a number 1 contenders battle royal at Wrestlemania but even The Great One couldn’t take this championship away from me. DDP! He came after my title not once but twice and each time I remained the champion. That is 3 superstars that each of you out there care about, you want to see them win the gold and be the top superstar in wrestling but the fact of the matter is, compared to Sean O’Haire they just aren’t good enough! Randy Orton, a former World Champion hasn’t even been able to get close enough to actually challenge me for the title 1 on 1 and the same goes for Christian who hasn’t even been able to win the title, what a shame! Well all of you can stop dreaming about what it would be like to be World Champion here on Smackdown because tonight is my night, tonight Sean O’Haire will once again put his championship on the line and walk back out of the match still World Heavyweight Champion!

Sean has said enough and hands the microphone back to Paul Heyman. Heyman quietly says something to Sean before speaking again himself.

[Paul Heyman] - Out of the 5 opponents that Sean faces tonight, there is a total of 7 World Championship reigns but those 7 reigns as champion where nothing and are still nothing compared to the success that Sean O’Haire has had since returning to the W.W.E and even after tonight is done, Sean O’Haire will still be the most incredible, most untouchable, and the most gifted superstar in wrestling history. Ladies and Gentlemen, your World Heavyweight Champion Sean O’Haire is going to make an example of 5 other men tonight and remain you icon!

The fans continue to boo heavily as Sean O’Haire stands on the second turnbuckle showing off his World Heavyweight Championship. After several minutes the pair head backstage.

Rating; 86%

‘At The Announce Table’

We return to the announce table to rejoin Michael Cole and Tazz.

[Michael Cole] - Sean O’Haire and Paul Heyman making a statement to the superstars inside of the Triple Cage who are all gunning for the World Heavyweight Title. Personally I think we will have a new champion Tazz I just don’t know who it will be.

[Tazz] - Well the odds are against Sean O’Haire retaining the title but you never know Cole, anything can happen in the W.W.E and frequently does. All props to Sonny Siaki in our last match too, hell of a win for him.

[Michael Cole] - We are just 1 match away from the moment that sports entertainment has been waiting for, as we speak the 6 superstars involved in the Triple Cage are making their final preparations. Right now it will be Al Snow versus Chris Benoit for the United States championship.

‘How It All Began’

The titantron comes to life and a video begins to play hyping up the match between Chris Benoit and Al Snow. The Cripple Crossface challenge seemed an easy task for Benoit as he mowed through his opponents each and every week that was until Al Snow came along. Al Snow assaulted Chris Benoit during a challenge against Buff Bagwell but the Crippler fought through it and defended his title. Al Snow went on to challenge Benoit himself and actually won the match but it was by disqualification. Al Snow was entered into the Crippler Crossface gauntlet match in whom he defeated Chris Benoit in his third match and then defeated Ron Killings for the United States Title. Benoit was screwed though and his fury took over as he locked in The Crippler Crossface until he was eventually dragged from Al Snow. It wasn’t until Al Snow cost Chris Benoit a spot in the Triple Cage match that this feud began to show life again.

Al Snow and Chris Benoit continued to take shots at each other for the next few weeks. It wasn’t until earlier on this week on Smackdown when Chris Benoit defeated William Regal in a number 1 contender’s match that we learned of this match. If Chris Benoit fails to win the United States title tonight then he will not receive another shot whilst Al Snow is the champion. Will Chris Benoit be able to recapture the United States title or will Al Snow retain and force Benoit to stay out of the United States title scene for a very long time? The video then comes to an end getting some good reactions.

Rating: 80%

‘Al Snow© vs. Chris Benoit’

‘United States Title’

‘Singles Match’

Chris Benoit’s music hits and “The Rabid Wolverine” Chris Benoit comes out from the back to some great crowd pops. Chris Benoit makes his way down to the ring where he prepares himself for action. Al Snow’s music then plays and a few moments pass before The United States Champion comes out from the back to some good heat. Al Snow makes his way down to the ring where he shows off his championship belt. The referee then raises the title in the air to signify that it is on the line. The opening bell sounds, Benoit and Snow stalk each and then tie up, they are pushing each other around the ring, and they tumble out of the ring but still maintain the hold on each other. They even manage back into the ring and back to their feet, Snow backs Benoit into the corner but Benoit quickly switches around and breaks before scoring with an echoing chop to the chest. Al Snow struggles for breath after that chop, Benoit hits another staggering chop in which the fans continue to woo at. Al Snow rakes the eyes of Chris Benoit and then delivers a headbutt. Benoit keeps himself vertical using the ropes but Al Snow scores with the chops this time, not as powerful as Benoit’s but they each hit the target. Al Snow sends Chris Benoit into the ropes; Benoit ducks a clothesline but receives a back elbow right to the face. Al Snow with an elbow drop and barely even a 2 count, he takes Benoit to his feet and delivers a few punches followed by a knee to the gut. Al Snow hits a boot to the chest and follows up with a crossbody block for a 2 count. Al Snow repeatedly punches The Crippler. Snow stomps Chris Benoit as he gets to his feet. Snow whips Benoit into the corner, he charges in, corner splash, missed! Chris Benoit is now going to work on Al Snow with quick chops to the chest, so quick that the fans can barely keep up with the woo chants. Chris Benoit quickly whips Al Snow across the ring and is quick to charge in with a corner clothesline. Benoit takes Al Snow up top, superplex! Chris Benoit may have done it already as he makes the cover ….1….2….No! Al Snow got his foot on the bottom rope.

Chris Benoit runs at the ropes and then hits a baseball slide dropkick sending Al Snow under the bottom rope and to the outside. Al Snow is hurt after that one, Chris Benoit smiles as he looks down at Al Snow who is clearly hurt after that one, The Crippler is clearly out to make sure that Al Snow pays for what he has done to him in the past. Chris Benoit angrily stomps away at Al Snow before pulling him to his feet by the hair. Chris Benoit sends Al Snow crashing into the ring steps before sending him back into the ring. Benoit is climbing the turnbuckle, Al Snow is barely moving, and Benoit leaps into the air, Diving Headbutt! Good God Almighty! Al Snow got the boot up and Chris Benoit went head first into it, Benoit is barely moving. Al Snow is slowly getting back to his feet, Benoit is not moving at all. Chris Benoit pulls Benoit to his feet and delivers The Snow Plough! Al Snow makes the cover ….1….2….No! Al Snow pulled Benoit’s shoulder off the canvas at the last possible moment. Al Snow pulls Chris Benoit back to his feet again; he locks the arms and delivers a fleet of headbutts to Benoit. Al Snow sends Benoit into the ropes and hits a modified powerbomb. Al Snow makes the cover ….1….2….No! Al Snow pulls Chris Benoit’s arm of the canvas again. Al Snow is getting boo’d heavily as he continues to punish The Rabid Wolverine. Al Snow pulls Benoit to his feet one more time, he badmouths him a little, Benoit ducks lariat, German Suplex! German Suplex! German Suplex! Chris Benoit out of nowhere mustered up the strength to execute a Trifecta of German suplexes. Chris Benoit and Al Snow are slowly getting to their feet but Benoit grabs the arm of Al Snow and brings him to the canvas in attempts to apply The Crippler Crossface but Al Snow grabs the ropes and is able to squirm out of the ring.

Chris Benoit isn’t about to let Snow get away and despite the beating he took earlier manages to get out of the ring pretty quickly. Al Snow has a chair; he swings but catches nothing but the ring post. Benoit connects with a few boots to the gut and then a snap suplex at ringside. Chris Benoit drops Al Snow with a running clothesline before sending him back into the ring. Chris Benoit is in the ring and he delivers a backbreaker on Al Snow. Benoit is climbing the turnbuckle, don’t do it Chris, Diving Headbutt! Connects! Chris Benoit has an arm across the chest of Al Snow ….1….2….No! Al Snow got the shoulder up, both men fight to their feet but Benoit trips Al Snow, Sharpshooter! Al Snow has no where to go, he fights the hold for a few moments but eventually has no choice and taps out.

[Ring Announcer] - The winner of this match and the new United States champion, Chris Benoit!

Rating: 82.7%

IPB Image

What can I say? Survival of the Sickest was a huge success and it went down pretty much as we expected it too. We knew that the main event would overshadow the other matches but that didn’t matter as the Triple Cage certainly pulled the ratings. The other 7 matches on the card where pretty good as well with a few being brilliant.

The opening contest between Booker T and Johnny the Bull was a pretty decent contest; Johnny scored the victory after Booker T missed a chair shot, allowing The Bull to score with The Mamaluke DDT for the victory. A pretty big win for Johnny, will he be able to follow through on this win? Will Booker T want just a little bit more of Johnny the Bull with things between them being personal?

Tag Team Turmoil was good, some of the matches outshined others as you would imagine with the second match being the most enjoyed. Chavo and Rey gave it their all but eventually fatigue caught up with them and they lost the tag team titles to Billy Kidman and Nunzio, a very unlikely team. However this was only the first time the titles changed hands in the match because thanks to some interference from Matt Hardy it was Devon Storm and Vampiro who celebrated as the new WWE Tag Team champions. Could Billy Kidman have been a co-holder of the Tag Team titles with Nunzio? Are he and Matt Hardy still on the same page? Will Nunzio be looking for a little retribution against Version 1?

A good promo by Mark Shade, helping get him just that little bit more over before he successfully defeated Paul Burchill to win the Red Bull championship. It is the first title to be held by Mark Shade but you better believe that it won’t be the last. Paul Burchill suffered what has now been deemed as a minor injury to the neck, a week or 2 of rest will have him fixed up. A decent contest between the two, they really could be the future of sports entertainment.

Chris Kanyon versus William Regal did not last too long but the match didn’t disappoint, back and fourth action between the two for a while before Regal took control with his illegal tactics. William Regal dominated Kanyon but just couldn’t finish him off. Kanyon pulled of The Flatliner out of nowhere to score the victory over a very unhappy William Regal. Could Kanyon finally be heading towards the World Title?

Raven versus The Undertaker was not the classic that we all expected, the match between the two was good but the fans just couldn’t decide who to back with neither of them really coming out as a face throughout the feud. The Undertaker overcame Raven despite the fact they where both bloody and battered, Taker chokeslammed Raven through a table and then put him into the casket for the win. The Undertaker may have won on this night, sending Raven to purgatory but it is clear that Satan is coming for The Undertaker. How long will we have to wait until Satan appears?

Ron Killings and Sonny Siaki out did themselves in the match, they where both loved as a team but as enemies, the fans seem to love it more, they where right into the match and the action itself was gold. Starting as an all out brawl that went backstage before returning to the ring for some wrestling action. Sonny Siaki kicked out of several near falls and went on to victory. Is the feud between these 2 men done or are we in for more of the same?

A strong promo by Paul Heyman and Sean O’Haire, these 2 are working well together, they continued to hype for the main event.

Chris Benoit versus Al Snow was intense with the hatred between these 2 men booming from start to finish. Chris Benoit looked to have sustained a serious neck injury when Al Snow stuck the boot up during the diving headbutt. Al Snow could have had the match won but kept pulling Benoit’s shoulder off the canvas to inflict more punishment. Chris Benoit showed why he is the toughest man in our business, eventually forcing Al Snow to tap out in the Sharpshooter. Chris Benoit regained the United States title but is the feud finally done?

Then there was the main event, the fans where hot for it from start to finish. Batista, Christian, Diamond Dallas Page, Randy Orton, Sean O’Haire and The Rock where all locked away in the cage to do battle for 12 and a half minutes before the superstars started to reach the second cage. Batista found himself trapped in the lower cage though when Christian pulled the ladder up, leaving Batista furious that his part in the match was gone. The action continues dangerously on the roof of the first cage. DDP and Christian where the first 2 to reach the third cage but thanks to Bryan Clark, neither of them left with the gold. Bryan Clark’s participation in the match was not done though as he fought off anyone who tried to get the gold until Sean O’Haire and Randy Orton reached the top. O’Haire flattened Randy Orton with The Prophecy, shook hands with Bryan Clark and then took the title for the win. Randy Orton made a huge impact though when he tossed The Rock off the cage, through the announce table. The Rock is currently in intensive care and reports indicate that he could be done with the wrestling business. The ratings where exactly what we expected for this match, a fantastic achievement. The aftermath of The Triple Cage will no doubt lead into Smackdown where Bryan Clark, Sean O’Haire and Paul Heyman will no doubt have a lot to say.

Survival of the Sickest - Match Rundown

- Sean O’Haire defeated Batista, Christian, DDP, Randy Orton and The Rock in The Triple Cage to retain the World Heavyweight Title - 90.7%

- Sonny Siaki defeated Ron Killings in a no disqualification match - 86.7%

- Chris Benoit defeated Al Snow to win the United States Title - 82.7%

- Devon Storm and Vampiro win Tag Team Turmoil and the WWE Tag Team Titles - 80.7%

- Chris Kanyon defeated William Regal - 79.8%

- Mark Shade defeated Paul Burchill to win the Red Bull Title - 75.9%

- The Undertaker defeated Raven in a casket match - 75.2%

- Johnny the Bull defeated Booker T - 72.4%

That was an excellent show. I thought I was the only one who did massive write outs for matches. Now mind you, I picked up right at the PPV and didn't read back, so I don't know what's gone down prior to this show, but this ppv definately was a show that made me want to continue reading, and trust me, I will. Sean O'Haire as World Champion is something I've not seen before, and it intrigues me. I particularly liked the Tag Title match, and Siaki v Killings was fun too. The rest of the PPV definately wasn't bad. This was as close to perfect as it gets, but had I gone back and read more, I probably would get a better handle on what's been going on, but I'll give you a 4/5. Good job, you've got me interested and reading. Thank God, because I need a good diary to read. ;)

Thanks for the feedback thecageeffect, its nice to know that someone actually reads my shows, particularly the PPV's where i put all my effort in. Nice to finally have some real feedback. I always wanted to push Sean O'Haire, i think he has a great look and more talent that the game actually gives him credit for but i'm not complaining. Having him retain the World Title made him look much stronger, despite the interference by Bryan Clark but all that is paving the future for Sean. Writing the Tag Turmoil match did take a while, a lot of entrances but in the end it worked well, furthering a feud as well as starting a new one. I want Siaki to get quite a large push but despite the fact that Killings and Siaki where roughly the same overness before the feud and Siaki came out on top, Ron Killings is far more over but still a very talented player.

Hope to keep you as a reader mate and let's hope that your brilliant feedback can persuade more readers to get involved. Thanks bro.

IPB Image

Yet another Pay Per View has been and gone but there is lots of after effects of this one and we role into Smackdown this week with lots to be said and from what we here Paul Heyman, Sean O’Haire and Bryan Clark will be kicking off the show for us, there will be a lot of gloating done after Sean O’Haire successfully defended the World Title at Survival of the Sickest, and Bryan Clark’s part in the match has become clear too.

Sonny Siaki will be in action after defeating Ron Killings, he will be taking on Stevie Richards in the opening bout of the evening.

Johnny the Bull will be in action as he faces off against Team Charisma member Test. JTB coming off a big win at Survival of the Sickest will look to continue his winning ways.

Christian will be in action too as he facing Ron Killings in singles action. Neither man was successful at the pay per view and so will be looking to turn things around tonight.

Plus the WWE Tag Team titles will be on the line as the champions Devon Storm and Vampiro defend against the former champions, no not Chavo and Rey but in fact Billy Kidman and Nunzio whose title reign lasted about 7 minutes. Matt Hardy cost them the titles, will he do the same tonight?

Plus how will The Dark Prodigy cope without Raven after he lost to Undertaker in a casket match? What will Randy Orton have to say about ending the career of The Rock? Tune in to Smackdown this week and these questions are most likely to be answered.

Sounds like a damn good show. I wonder where you'll go with Orton and Hardy, because both of them did some fine work at SOTS. I also wanna see where you take the O'Haire title reign from here, because it's intriguing to me, considering I've never seen him as a champ. Anyway, I look forward to reading the show. Here's some predix.

Sonny Siaki will be in action after defeating Ron Killings, he will be taking on Stevie Richards in the opening bout of the evening.

Johnny the Bull v Test

Christian v Ron Killings

Devon Storm and Vampiro v Billy Kidman and Nunzio

Good work here.

IPB Image

[Michael Cole] - Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to Smackdown with me Michael Cole and my broadcast partner Tazz. We are back from an amazing pay per view in Survival of the Sickest. We saw it all at that pay per view from the start to the finish it was all great, the Red Bull, WWE Tag Titles and United States titles changed hands but Sean O’Haire …

[Tazz] - Retained the World Heavyweight Championship, what a superstar Sean O’Haire has become since his return to the W.W.E!

[Michael Cole] -Let’s not forget it was Bryan Clark’s return to the WWE that helped him to retain the title because either Christian or DDP would have won, they where the first to the top whilst Batista was trapped and the other superstars whey laid out.

[Tazz] - The details don’t matter Cole, what is important is that Sean O’Haire is still World Heavyweight Champion.

[Michael Cole] - Well Survival of the Sickest ended not 1 but 2 men’s careers! Raven was sent to purgatory after losing the casket match to The Undertaker and The Rock was thrown from the second cage through the announce table compliments of The Legend Killer Randy Orton.

‘The Champion, The Muscle & The Mouthpiece’

Michael Cole is cut off as music hits and a few moments pass before out from the back comes The World Heavyweight Champion Sean O’Haire, Bryan Clark and Paul Heyman, they are getting some great heat as the 3 of them make their way down to the ring. Sean O’Haire mounts the 2nd turnbuckle and shows off his World Heavyweight Title. Bryan Clark poses next to the ropes and Paul Heyman takes a microphone from the ring announcer.

[Paul Heyman] - Ladies and Gentlemen, can I have your undivided attention for just a few moments because I am about to do each and every one of you a favour, how many of you lost your bet that at Survival of the Sickest we would have a new World Champion? How many of you laughed when I said that Sean O’Haire would indeed be walking out of the Triple Cage match as the World Champion? Come on put your hands up.

Heyman looks around but doesn’t see a lot of hands going up, they are probably just not doing it because it is Heyman that asked.

[Paul Heyman] - Then each of you are liars! (Fans boo) When I went to the ring at the pay per view and I told you that Sean O’Haire is an untouchable and incredible superstar, none of you believed me, well now that we have proved that I am right I want you to pay close attention because I will outline something else for you. This man here, Bryan Clark is the biggest, baddest son of a bitch that anyone will ever come by, including me, he took those …. Superstars at Survival of the Sickest and he took them all out but it was Sean O’Haire that had to actually pull himself up to the top and retrieve the title. Together these 2 superstars stand united and I dare anyone who thinks that they have the guts to come down to the tonight and challenge either one of them to a match tonight but of course, no titles shall be on the line.

A few moments pass and music begins to play, there are great pops from the fans as The United States champion Chris Benoit comes out from the back and makes his way down to the ring. Benoit walks around the ring and takes a microphone from the ring announcer before stepping into the ring, showing no fear of Bryan Clark or Sean O’Haire. Benoit speaks as the music cuts off.

[Chris Benoit] - So you’re looking for someone to challenge one of your boys to a match? Well I’ll take you up on that Paul but I want to let you know something, I wasn’t involved in the triple cage match, I had my own problems to deal with and I successfully overcame that problem and regained my United States championship. There is no doubt that Sean O’Haire is the great champion on Smackdown, maybe even in the brand’s history, he has overcome mass amounts of punishment as well as the odds. I can say that I am the second greatest champion being that the United States title is the second most celebrated title in the wrestling but as far as whom the better man is, that has still to be decided.

[Paul Heyman] - So you want to find out who the better man is between you and Sean is that it?

[Chris Benoit] - Sean you and I have a lot in common, we live and breathe wrestling, we have both main evented pay per views and we have both been World Heavyweight Champion! So I am proposing that tonight we make it a champion versus champion match with both titles on the line!

Paul Heyman confers with Sean O’Haire, Bryan Clark is getting in on it too, after a few moments it is Sean O’Haire who takes the microphone.

[sean O’Haire] - Your o…….

The words “Here Comes The Money” echo throughout the arena and out from the back comes the owner of Smackdown, Shane McMahon to some good crowd pops. Shane has a microphone in hand as he appears on the stage.

[shane McMahon] - Hold on a second before you two get ahead of yourself. A match for two championship belts is not something to be looked at lightly; the question that I need to ask is this. Is either one of you man enough to handle to titles?

[Paul Heyman] - Shane, I can personally guarantee you that both Sean O’Haire and Chris Benoit are 2 of the greatest superstars in wrestling and each of them are able to handle the pressure of being a double champion.

[shane McMahon] - Then at The Great American Bash it will be Chris Benoit versus Sean O’Haire but there is no guarantee that either title will be on the line as next week on Smackdown every title will be on the line, if both superstars leave as champion then at The Great American Bash, Chris Benoit, Sean O’Haire in a champion versus champion match for the World Heavyweight Title and United States Title will take place … in a ladder match! As for tonight the main event will pitch Bryan Clark and Sean O’Haire against Chris Benoit …. And Diamond Dallas Page!

Chris Benoit stares down Bryan Clark and Sean O’Haire; he then leaves the ring without coming to blows. A few moments later and everyone is backstage.

Rating - 86%

‘Sonny Siaki vs. Steven Richards’

‘Singles Match’

Steven Richards’s music hits and Stevie comes out from the back and makes his way down to the ring getting some decent crowd pops. Stevie enters the ring and poses for the fans. Sonny Siaki attacks from behind hitting repeated punches to the lower back and kidneys. Stevie gets turned around; Sonny continues to lay into him with punches to the gut and the face. Siaki sends Richards across the ring, Richards hits hard off the turnbuckle and staggers back forwards only to be taken off his feet by a Sonny Siaki clothesline. The fans boo Sonny as he shouts about how great he is. Sonny then repeatedly pounds Stevie with punches to the face. Siaki pulls Richards to his feet and hits some chops to the chest. Siaki sends Richards into the ropes, Richards blocks a back body drop attempt and stays perfectly still, Siaki wondering what is going on stands back up only to be taken off his feet with a Superkick. Sonny Siaki gets knocked flat on his back, Richards quickly makes the cover ….1….2….No! Sonny Siaki kicked out. Stevie Richards pulls Sonny to his feet and hits a boot to the gut; Stevie comes off the ropes and hits a bulldog on Siaki for another 2 count. Stevie is going up top, flying elbow drop by Stevie but it missed. Sonny Siaki and Stevie Richards are both back on their feet, Richards ducks a lariat and hits a chop to the chest and another but Siaki rakes the eyes of Stevie. Sonny Siaki hits a knee to the gut and comes off the ropes with a neckbreaker. Siaki gets a 2 count. Stevie is back on his feet, Sonny Siaki sends Stevie Richards into the ropes, and Richards’s ducks a clothesline, Siaki ducks a clothesline and hits a boot to the gut and then an uppercut. Sonny Siaki sends Stevie into the ropes and delivers The Samoan Pop! Sonny Siaki makes the cover ….1….2….3!

[Ring Announcer] - The winner of this match, Sonny Siaki!

Rating: 74.1%

IPB Image

Chris Benoit versus Sean O'Haire at The Great American Bash for both the United States and World Heavyweight titles? Well if that is to happen then both men will have to win their title matches next week on Smackdown. There are a lot of fans out there including me who would like to see this one, especially since it will be a ladder match. Chris Benoit and DDP didn't fair to well against the new team of Bryan Clark and Sean O'Haire though and suffered defeat.

Another win for Sonny Siaki, this time over Stevie Richards. How long before Sonny gets himself a title shot? I don't think we will be waiting too much longer.

Randy Orton has a big mouth as he bragged about ending The Rock's career but he can back it up in the ring, one has to wonder how long it will be before The Legend Killer takes another victim. Paul London answered an open challenge and was impressive but ultimately lost the match.

Satan is coming! Next week apparently and he has requested that The Dark Prodigy find him a human body in which he can use as his own to enter the W.W.E, reports indicate that no-one is missing yet and so it is most likely going to be someone who we have never seen before. Devon Storm and Vampiro went on to retain the WWE Tag Team titles over Billy Kidman and Nunzio. Kidman looked to have injured his ribs but reports indicate that he will be fit for action next week on Smackdown. Matt Hardy and Nunzio continue their battle to keep Billy Kidman as a tag team partner. How does Big Vito feel being left out?

Johnny the Bull looked set to defeat Test after his signature leg drop but Booker T broke up the pin and ultimately cost Johnny the match when Test connected with the big boot for the win. It appears that the feud between Booker T and Johnny the Bull is far from over.

When we saw Batista arrive it was clear that someone was in trouble and he hit the ring during the Christian and Ron Killings match. Security attempted to hold him back which distracted Christian along enough for Ron Killings to pick up the win. Batista broke through security planted Christian through the announce table and wiped out Kid Romeo and Test with the ring steps. The Animal was officially unleashed and he could be unstoppable.

All in all a great edition of Smackdown but make sure you tune into next weeks show as it has been announced as a Night of Champions in which every title will be on the line. We know that Chris Benoit will defend the US title against Christian and that Sean O’Haire will defend the World Heavyweight Title against Rhyno and DDP!

This week’s Velocity only has 2 announced matches although reports would suggest that Mark Shade will be defending his Red Bull title against Juventud Guerrera or Kid Kash in the main event but that has yet to be confirmed. We can confirm that The Undertaker will be in action as he faces Vampire Warrior aka Gangrel in a hardcore match. If the Undertaker walks out the winner then Warrior will join Raven in purgatory. So long as Devon Storm and Vampiro are the WWE Tag Team champions, they are safe from this threat, lucky for them.

The former United States champion Al Snow will be in action as he takes on Matt Hardy. Both men need the win to elevate their careers but only 1 can have it. It may not be the most exciting edition of Velocity but you can tune in and find out if anything else is going down.

IPB Image

Velocity comes on the air and we join our hosts of the Saturday night show, Josh Matthews and Hugh Morrus. The arena isn't packed but there seems to be quite a lot of fans in attendance.

[Josh Matthews] - Welcome to Velocity, it’s Saturday night and you have joined Josh Matthews and Hugh Morrus to watch the superstars in wrestling’s greatest brand, Smackdown! It has been 2 weeks since we last saw you and there has been loads of action to digest but tonight we are back and ready for action.

[Hugh Morrus] - We certainly are Josh but we only have 2 matches announced for this evening, what is that all about?

[Josh Matthews] - I don’t know Hugh but I do know that the 2 matches that have been announced will be great. Firstly the Undertaker taking on Vampire Warrior in a hard core match, if Warrior loses then he well join Raven in purgatory.

[Hugh Morrus] - The Undertaker is unstoppable, so I am going to say goodbye Vampire Warrior, see you in hell.

[Josh Matthews] - Plus Matt Hardy will go one on one with the former United States champion Al Snow, that will be an enjoyable match but hold on a second Smackdown fans because it appears we are about to be graced by the presence of the Red Bull champion Mark Shade.

‘The Promised Shot’

Music begins to play and out from the back comes The Red Bull champion Mark Shade leading Juventud Guerrera and Kid Kash down to the ring, they are getting some good heat as they enter the ring and pose for the fans. Mark Shade takes a microphone from the ring announcer.

[Mark Shade] - All of you can shut your holes! The Red Bull champion, your Red Bull champion has come to the ring to speak about his victory over Paul Burchill and you will all listen with grateful appreciative respect!

The fans boo heavily; Mark Shade does not look amused.

[Mark Shade] - I told you that I would make an example of Paul Burchill, I did exactly that and injured him at the same time, I drove him neck first onto the top turnbuckle and then forced him to give up and surrender this championship belt to me. Paul Burchill is gone; your friendly buccaneer has got back onto his ship and sailed back to wherever it is that he came from, never to return!

‘Burchill’ chants start in the fans.

[Mark Shade] - The three of us made a pact that if any of us won the belt then we would give each other a title shot so tonight it will be a triple threat match for the Red Bull championship! I might not have to give out title shots but I can because I am the champion, so I will!

Shane McMahon comes onto the titantron and remains silent for a moment, the fans notice him and cheer loudly, and Shane eventually speaks getting the attention of all three superstars that are in the ring.

[shane McMahon] - Your right Mark, you don’t need to give Juventud or Kid Kash a shot at your title, we could make them earn it. Actually tonight I was planning on having you defend the title in a fatal 4 way match against Buff Bagwell, Chris Kanyon and Lash Leroux but it seems you have given these 2 men a title shot, what now? I guess we will just have to make it a 6 man elimination match for the Red Bull championship!

The fans cheer loudly.

[Mark Shade] - What! You can’t do this to me! I am the champion!

[shane McMahon] - Your right Mark but I own Smackdown, I own that title and I own your contract thus I can do whatever I want and tonight that match will take place. Plus it will be defended next week on Smackdown in our Night of Champions. The winner of the match tonight will be defending the title in a 10 man battle royal! I wish you all the very best of luck tonight because only the winner of the match will be in the battle royal.

Shane McMahon goes off the titantron and it’s clear that tonight it will be every man for themselves. Juvi, Kash and Shade all leave the ring separate.

Rating: 82.4%

‘The Undertaker vs. Vampire Warrior’

‘Hardcore Match’

The lights in the arena go out and music begins to play, a few moments pass before out from the back comes Vampire Warrior to some decent heat, it has become clear that The Dark Prodigy are the heels in there feud against The Undertaker. Vampire Warrior spreads several weapons around the ring before arming himself with a trash can. The Undertaker’s music then plays and out from the back comes The Phenom to some good crowd pops. The Undertaker makes his way down to the ring where he ducks a shot to the face with a trash can before hitting several punches to the face. The Undertaker sends Vampire Warrior into the ropes and lifts the trash can before driving it into the face of Vampire Warrior. Warrior is quick back to his feet though and he receives another shot to the face. The Undertaker puts the trash can over the head of Vampire Warrior and then launches him over the top rope to the outside. The Undertaker goes to the outside where Vampire Warrior has already begun recovering. The Undertaker slides a table into the ring. Vampire Warrior sprays the contents of a fire extinguisher into the face of The Undertaker. Vampire Warrior clocks The Undertaker in the head with the fire extinguisher and he lands hard on his back. Vampire Warrior is in the ring and he sets up the table in the corner. The Undertaker is slowly getting back to his feet. Vampire Warrior has a steel chair and he cracks The Undertaker across the back with it and again and a third time. The Undertaker is on his knees. Vampire Warrior nails The Undertaker with the ring bell. The Undertaker is done but Vampire Warrior pulls Taker to his feet and sends him into the ring. Warrior pulls Undertaker to his feet and attempts a suplex through the table but he can’t do it. The Undertaker breaks free but Vampire Warrior rakes him in the eyes. Undertaker appears to be bleeding from the forehead. Vampire Warrior slides back to the outside and grabs a kendo stick, he is back in the ring and he nails Undertaker in the gut and then across the back and again. Vampire Warrior makes the cover ….1….2….No! The Undertaker kicks out. Vampire Warrior can’t believe it as The Undertaker sits up. The Undertaker connects with rights and lefts to the face of Vampire Warrior. Warrior gets sent into the corner, Taker hits a corner clothesline before going old school. The Undertaker waits on Vampire Warrior to get to his feet before throwing him through the table. The Undertaker isn’t done though as he hits The Tombstone Piledriver to Vampire Warrior onto a steel chair. The Undertaker makes the cover ….1….2….3!

[Ring Announcer] - The winner of this match, The Undertaker!

Rating - 74.3%

I read both shows and had a nice amount of feedback written up until my computer decided to be a damn cunt. <_<

Anyway, instead of re-typing in my weakend state, here are the ratings:

Smackdown -- 4/5

Velocity -- 3.5/5

Each show was good, but Smackdown was loads more enjoyable than Velocity. BTW, I love Mark Shade. ;)

IPB Image

Last weeks Velocity may not have been the most memorable edition we have seen but it certainly provided some good action. Mark Shade started off the show by announcing that he would keep his promise and give Juventud Guerrera and Kid Kash a shot at his championship belt on that broadcast. However Shane McMahon had other ideas being that he has booked but not yet announced a title match for the main event. In order for things to be kept fair the match was made a 6 man elimination match for the Red Bull championship.

Vampire Warrior and The Undertaker did battle in a hardcore match; if Warrior lost then he would join Raven in purgatory. Warrior hammered The Undertaker with anything and everything that he could find, however when he finally went for the pin The Undertaker kicked out, sat up and eventually beat Vampire Warrior sending him to purgatory. The Dark Prodigy is down to its last 2 members but Satan is on his way.

A confrontation took place backstage between Matt Hardy and Big Vito. Vito wanted to have a good talk with Matt but he didn’t want any part of it. Matt insulted Big Vito and then left him standing in order to face Al Snow in his scheduled match. Matt and Al Snow had a pretty decent match and it looked like Matt might score the victory but Big Vito attacked Matt Hardy and after The Inverted DDT it was Al Snow who won the match. Al Snow got on the microphone after the match and told Chris Benoit that he would be coming for his United States title again.

Then in the main event Mark Shade defended his Red Bull championship against Buff Bagwell, Chris Kanyon, Juventud Guerrera, Kid Kash and Lash Leroux in a 6 man elimination match. Lash Leroux eliminated Kid Kash following The Blues Buster. Juventud Guerrera eliminated Buff Bagwell following the 450 splash. Lash Leroux was eliminated by Mark Shade after tapping out in The Camel Clutch. Chris Kanyon eliminated Juventud following The Kanyon Cutter. Mark Shade and Chris Kanyon battled it out for a while with the fans supporting Kanyon. Chris had sent Mark Shade to ringside but as he went to reach for him, Mark Shade levelled his challenger with the title belt, unseen by the referee. Mark Shade entered the ring and covered Chris Kanyon to successfully defend the title.

‘Night Of Champions’

4 titles, The Red Bull, The WWE Tag Team, The United States and The World Heavyweight titles will all be on the line in 1 single broadcast. As important as each match is, there might be none more important that the United States or World Title matches because if both titles are successfully defended then the Great American Bash will play host to a ladder match for both the US and World Titles when Chris Benoit faces Sean O’Haire.

Although it isn’t a title match, Randy Orton will be in action as he goes 1 on 1 with The Undertaker. The Dead Man will have to watch his back after the announcement that Satan will be on Smackdown tonight.

10 Superstars will be competing in a battle royal for the Red Bull title as Mark Shade defends against Al Snow, Booker T, Chris Kanyon, John Bradshaw Layfield, Johnny the Bull, Kid Romeo, Ron Killings, Sonny Siaki and Test. It was previously announced that anyone who challenged for the title on Velocity last week would not be involved in this match but after being screwed over by Mark Shade we now have Chris Kanyon in the match, any of these superstars could walk out champion, and all you have to do is stay in the ring.

The WWE Tag Team titles will be defended in a fatal 4 way tag team match as Devon Storm and Vampiro take on Billy Kidman & Matt Hardy, Big Vito and Nunzio and the former champions Chavo Guerrero and Rey Mysterio. With the problems between Kidman, Hardy, Vito and Nunzio this match could quickly descend into an uncontrollable brawl. The money might be on Chavo and Rey though as they already have 2 reigns under their belt.

The last time that Chris Benoit and Christian went 1 on 1 was the last night for Christian in the W.W.E for a while and the start of the Crossface Challenge. Chris Benoit defeated Christian on that night to become United States champion, well now they will go at it again but this time Chris Benoit is the one defending the title. Can Christian regain the US title after all these months?

And in our Main Event of the evening, Sean O’Haire will be defending the World Heavyweight Title against not 1 but 2 superstars in a triple threat match. His opponents will be former 3 time champion Diamond Dallas Page, a man that he has faced many times over the last few months. His other opponent will be The Man Beast Rhyno. Rhyno may be the wild card in this match being that he has had no dealings with the World Title although he had a lengthy feud with DDP a few months back.

Expect this to be a top class episode of Smackdown, so many matches to take place and so many matches to be made for The Great American Bash. You would be a fool to miss it.

IPB Image

[Michael Cole] - Welcome to WWE Smackdown, I'm Michael Cole along Tazz and we welcome you to a night of champions. Tonight every title on Smackdown will be on the line.

[Tazz] - We could be leaving Smackdown with 4 new sets of champions but the question is who will they be because all but one of the matches has more than 1 challenger.

[Michael Cole] - A battle royal for the Red Bull title, a fatal 4 way match for the WWE Tag titles, a singles match for the United States title and a triple threat match for the World Heavyweight title. Plus Randy Orton faces The Undertaker

[Tazz] - We will be starting off with the 10 man battle royal for the Red Bull title, i call Mark Shade to defend the title.

‘Love The Rules’

The titantron comes to life and we find ourselves backstage where Bryan Clark and Sean O’Haire are in the dressing room. A few moments pass and Paul Heyman opens the door and enters the dressing room, closing the door behind him so he can talk privately to his clients.

[Paul Heyman] - Tonight is the making of our dreams Sean, tonight we can not only guarantee that you walk out of this arena with that World title belt but we can also guarantee you a United States title shot at The Great American Bash. Imagine the headlines when you Sean O’Haire leave The Great American Bash as not only the World Champion but as the United States champion.

[bryan Clark] - Sean, I have faith that you can pull that off but one man that I do not have faith in is Chris Benoit. He defends that title against Christian tonight and with Al Snow trying to work his way back towards that gold, he might not hesitate to cost him the title. We need to ensure that that does not happen.

[sean O’Haire] - As much as I want the opportunity … to face Chris Benoit for his title … when I am World Champion, I don’t want to be United States champion as badly as I want to defend it tonight.

[Paul Heyman] - Don’t worry about it Sean, both Bryan Clark and I can handle this situation; all it requires is for us to follow the rules.

[bryan Clark] - I don’t follow you, where are you going with this Paul? Do you have faith that Chris Benoit can overcome Christian, I don’t even with the danger that is looming over Christian with the threat of Batista.

[Paul Heyman] - Not at all, I would not expect you to allow Chris Benoit to win so easily, it so happens that if we follow the rules of the match, not only will we be able to weaken Chris Benoit but we can guarantee that he walks out of this arena tonight as United States champion.

The scene then fades to black leaving us in wonder as to how they are going to pull their plan off.

Rating: 77.3%

‘Al Snow vs. Booker T vs. Chris Kanyon vs. JBL vs. Johnny the Bull vs. Kid Romeo vs. Mark Shade© vs. Ron Killings vs. Sonny Siaki vs. Test’

’10 Man Battle Royal’

‘Red Bull Title’

Al Snow makes his entrance to the ring first getting some decent heat from the fans. Johnny the Bull then makes his entrance to the ring getting some decent crowd pops. Team Charisma’s music hits, both Kid Romeo and Test make their way down to the ring getting some good heat. JBL’s music hits and John Bradshaw Layfield’s limo appears, he then emerges from it and makes his way down to the ring getting some good heat. Ron Killings music hits and The Truth makes his way down to the ring getting some good crowd pops. Sonny Siaki’s music hits and The Ace in the Hole makes his entrance getting some good heat. Booker T is out next to some good heat. Chris Kanyon’s music hits and Kanyon makes his entrance to the ring getting some good crowd pops. Finally Mark Shade’s music this and The Red Bull champion comes out from the back and walks to the ring getting some decent heat. The referee starts the match and the brawling gets underway. Johnny the Bull immediately goes after Booker T and begins to work over him with repeated shots to the face. JTB hits a back elbow to the face of John Bradshaw Layfield before dropkicking Booker T. JTB ducks a lariat from JBL and clotheslines him over the top rope to the outside. JBL has been eliminated! John Bradshaw Layfield being the first eliminated is a bit of a shocker. Johnny ducks a leg lariat from Booker T and follows up with The Mamaluke DDT driving Booker T face first into the canvas. Johnny pulls Booker T to his feet and launches him over the top rope to the outside. Booker T has been eliminated! Wow, Johnny the Bull has eliminated 2 former World Champions. Johnny turns his attention to Kid Romeo and begins working over him. Romeo gets sent into the ropes, he ducks a clothesline and hits a crossbody block on Johnny before scoring with several punches to the face. Kid Romeo pulls Johnny back to his feet and sends him into the corner. Romeo charges in but receives a boot to the face. Johnny clotheslines Kid Romeo. Test hits a big boot on Johnny the Bull from behind and he tumbles over the top rope to the outside. Johnny the Bull has been eliminated! Well that will do it for Johnny.

Al Snow is stomping a mud hole in Chris Kanyon, these men have some issues with each other due to events that occurred 2 weeks ago on Smackdown. Al is choking out Kanyon with a boot in the throat. Al Snow pulls Chris Kanyon to his feet and is attempting to suplex him over the top rope to the outside but Kanyon lands on the ring apron and suplexes Al Snow into the air before simply dropping him to the floor. Al Snow has been eliminated! Chris Kanyon hotshots Sonny Siaki as he attempts to knock him off the ring apron, Al Snow quickly gets back to his feet and low blows Chris Kanyon. Mark Shade hits a running dropkick sending Chris Kanyon off the ring apron and into the barricade. Chris Kanyon has been eliminated! 5 superstars are down, 4 more to be eliminated before the match is over. Kid Romeo and Test are double teaming Ron Killings. Ron Killings gets sent into the ropes, he comes back and ducks a clothesline before hitting a clothesline on Test. Kid Romeo applies a sleeper though after ducking a clothesline. Test fights back to his feet and doesn’t notice Romeo behind Killings. Test hits a big boot on Ron Killings and both men tumble over the top rope but only Kid Romeo lands on the floor. Killings manages to land on the ring apron. Kid Romeo has been eliminated! Test is in shock, he is trying to shout an explanation to Kid Romeo who is down at ringside. Ron Killings recovers enough and simply pushes Test over the top rope to the outside. Test has been eliminated! 3 superstars left in Ron Killings, Sonny Siaki and the champion Mark Shade. Mark Shade and Sonny Siaki have teamed up against Ron Killings and are beating him down like a dog with boots and punches. They pull Ron Killings back to his feet and attempt to through him over the top rope but Killings skins the cat and grabs Mark Shade by the neck before forcing him to the outside. Mark Shade has been eliminated! Either Ron Killings or Sonny Siaki will be leaving as champion and as it stands Sonny Siaki has the best chance as he attacks Ron Killings from behind and sends him into the ring post, this goes back to their match at Survival of the Sickest.

Sonny Siaki is working over Ron Killings with repeated punches. Sonny Siaki boots Ron Killings in the gut and comes off the ropes with an uppercut. Sonny Siaki attempts the Siakolypse but Ron Killings blocks and hits a front face suplex. Sonny Siaki slowly gets to his feet, boot to the gut and Ron Killings comes off the ropes, Scissors Kick! Ron Killings pulls Sonny Siaki back to his feet but Siaki manages to grab the ropes and keep himself in the ring. Killings boots away at Siaki and then tries to throw him to the outside but Siaki holds on and quickly gets back inside. Killings is telling Siaki to get up, superkick, No! Siaki ducked and clotheslines Ron Killings over the top rope to the outside!

[Ring Announcer] - The winner of this match and the new Red Bull champion, Sonny Siaki!

Rating: 86%

Edited by zcotty2hottie