Dirty Sanchez: The Movie

fourstarfizzle

MTV’s hit show Dirty Sanchez is being made into a full length feature film.

Dirty Sanchez: The Movie will see the Welsh pain-junkies, Dainton, Pancho, Pritchard and Dan Joyce, do their thing on a larger scale.

In the movie, the boyos are faced with the challenge of surviving the seven deadly sins.

As such, they embark on a world tour, taking in England, Wales, Russia, Thailand, Japan, Mexico and the Dominican Republic, surrendering themselves to painful encounters with sloth, anger, lust, envy, pride, gluttony and greed. That’s a lot of sinning.

Production on the movie is under way. Watch this space for more details.

This has more of a plot than the Jackass Movie (in other words, this HAS a plot), so I'm interested. Was sceptical when I saw the thread title, but it could actually be quite interesting..

...but didn't "Personal Injury TV" go out of fashion in 2001? I mean, we had this masssive surge of programmes that revolve around people hurting themselves, which lead to lots of stupid, stupid, STUPID little bastards copying it at home...is it making a comeback or something?

Brilliant. I've always prefered Dirty Sanchez to Jackass for the reasons other people have said the opposite. I always thought that after watching Sanchez and then watching Jackass, Jackass seems tame as fuck.

I wonder if it'll be straight to DVD or get a proper cinema release?

I can't stand Dirty Sanchez, but it's still infinitely better than Jackass, largely due to the notable absence of Bam Margera, but just in general. I'll admit, I hate the moronic kind of entertainment that shows like DS and Jackass promote, but the episode where they were throwing cacti at each other was class.