REPLACEMENTS NEEDED

CSAMH vs ???

LBTN™ vs ???

B0XY vs ???

Cole vs ???

Hipster Doofus vs ???

EvansFan1 vs ???

Dan vs ???

Kinda pisses me off we had so many no-shows, but what I AM happy for is that the number of entries far outweighed them.

People interested in joining the tournament by replacing any no-shows must not only reply to this topic stating that they'll take the place in the battle against whomever, but they ALSO must post a graphic according to that match's guidelines within 24 hours.

The deadline for all other matches is officially over, the only extensions have been granted to these matches.

Note to those who may remain without an opponent: I will still leave the traditional review I've given everyone in the topic so you'll know what I thought, regardless of whether or not you're facing someone.

Remember people: 24 hours to reply, and to post a graphic. If you want in on this tournament and missed out on sign-ups, now is your chance to enter.

Guest thederekeffect1

Idolized chose Dan which is the last one on that list, so I'll choose EvansFan1 which is the 2nd to last on that list. I'm going to check the challenge now.

Are those that have been eliminated prior to this eligable or not?

If So WC would take another shot.

Well that renders your last match useless if you're allowed back in. I'd say just advance the people who posted entries.

No, people who've lost in other matches may not re-enter the tournament, only those who missed the sign-ups.

I'd prefer not to have matches missing opponents, and I'm certain there's alot of people on that list who'd rather be faced against someone then to advance without an opponent.

Yeah, you got it in just in time: the battle lines are now closed.

Judgements coming up today.