Bryan Danielson vs. Sal Rinauro

Colt Cabana vs. Jimmy Jacobs

Four Corner Survival

B Boy vs. Jack Evans vs. Matt Sydal vs. Davey Richards

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to say anything about the quality of the writing, because I've already talked about that before and it'd just be a waste of time. The format is also pretty sketchy; for instance, I'm not sure why you've bolded the winners of the match and the time...ABOVE the match write-up itself. However, Nigel's character seems pretty consistent with real life, even if he wouldn't be facing Chris Hero as that'd make Nigel the defacto face, and I would mark for more use of his iron.

The World title scene seems a little strange, with Danielson being booked pretty much at random lately - Sal Rinauro? Adam Pearce? Not really championship candidates, but there you go. However, I do like the ongoing Whitmer/Rave story, although Nana being allowed to leave seems like a missed opportunity to push the feud further on. Also, the spat between Homicide and Pearce is getting good, even if it is a little close to what I personally have planned for my own diary.

To summarise - this is only good if you can look past the poor layout and writing of the shows. If, as Syco (I believe it was) once said, diary writing is 10% writing, 20% stories and 70% booking, then this should earn a higher grade than I'm about to give, but I disagree with him and so this earns a C+.

Guest dave_ecw

I'm not going to say anything about the quality of the writing, because I've already talked about that before and it'd just be a waste of time. The format is also pretty sketchy; for instance, I'm not sure why you've bolded the winners of the match and the time...ABOVE the match write-up itself. However, Nigel's character seems pretty consistent with real life, even if he wouldn't be facing Chris Hero as that'd make Nigel the defacto face, and I would mark for more use of his iron.

The World title scene seems a little strange, with Danielson being booked pretty much at random lately - Sal Rinauro? Adam Pearce? Not really championship candidates, but there you go. However, I do like the ongoing Whitmer/Rave story, although Nana being allowed to leave seems like a missed opportunity to push the feud further on. Also, the spat between Homicide and Pearce is getting good, even if it is a little close to what I personally have planned for my own diary.

To summarise - this is only good if you can look past the poor layout and writing of the shows. If, as Syco (I believe it was) once said, diary writing is 10% writing, 20% stories and 70% booking, then this should earn a higher grade than I'm about to give, but I disagree with him and so this earns a C+.

Edited by dave_ecw

Like I said, I don't particularly like the layout because of putting the match result above the write-up, giving me no incentive to read the minutae of the match itself, so simply moving the bolded line below the match would help. Also, try to go with longer paragraphs some more - take the Whitmer/Evans match, for example, as that could easily be compressed into one paragraph and would make for better reading. In keeping with this, I'd also say either couple the promos with the match involving that person or keep the promos seperate but make them longer.

Talking about not wanting to give away money matches on free TV, that's fair. But Danielson's wrestling on almost every show and defending his title, whereas the Tag titles and the Pure titles - which are lesser than the World title - aren't defended nearly as often. My advice is to give Danielson a rest for a bit, and have the Tag titles or the Pure title being defended in the TV main events. That way, you can still use undercard guys with Danielson, but also don't risk him being over-exposed. Hey, you could even make a story out of it, with Danielson being obsessed with proving he's the greatest and being willing to wrestle at every opportunity, even when he's not been booked.

One last thing - keeping a diary close to real life is good if you're talking about realism, but there's no reason to fire Prince Nana just because the real life Ring of Honor let him go. There's a reason we're using EWR for this, and it's to create our own paths with our chosen promotions.

Guest dave_ecw

IPB Image

ROH TV opens up to a bright light followed by the Again We Rise by Lamb of God. There is a quick recap of last weeks ROH TV were Homicide was brutally beat down by Steve Corino and Adam Pearce.

Four Corner Survival

B Boy vs. Davey Richards vs. Matt Sydal vs. Jack Evans

The four wrestlers all come out to solid reactions with Davey Richards further proving he is a real fan favourite in ROH. B Boy locks up with Davey they get a feel for the match but B Boy sneaks in a hard kick to the back of Daveys leg. An exquisite Standing shiranui by B Boy here in the early exchanges, nice Japanese arm drags here by the Gangsta Thug B Boy. Davey fights back and lands a lovely German suplex which near snaps B Boys neck in to 2 pieces. B Boy somehow reverse a sidewalk slam and gets a tag into Sydal, Matt uses his speed to evade the more powerful Richards. Richards gets a blind tag to Evans, Evans and Sydal use there speed to counter each others running moves.

Sydal gets the advantage with an Enzuigiri into Headscissors takedown for a 2 count, this match is fast and furious with the crowd getting little time to settle down. Evans flips out of a back suplex and Cartwheel Kick straight to the head of Sydal he goes for the cover and B Boy break up the pin. B Boy now goes on the offensive with a Cartwheel Back Elbow to Evans who was against the turnbuckle. Richards drags out B Boy to the outside Sydal seizes the opportunity and climbs the top rope and delivers a perfect shooting star press to the outside.

Evans is the only man in the ring he signals that he is going big, he bounces off the ropes and Stuntin’ 101, the crowd goes nuts with ROH chants. Somehow B Boy ends up in the ring with Richards, B Boy out of oblivion hits the Shining Wizard on Davey he turns around to and Evans had climbed the ropes and used a Double Jump Hurricanrana. Three men are down and Sydal hits the Double Helix on B Boy but the pin is broken up with a split second away from a win by Davey. All four are on the mat grasping for air as this match has really taken a toll, first to get up is Davey. Richards proceeded to use stiff kicks to B Boys prone body. Evans tried fight off Richards but he succumbed to a Tiger Driver '98, Richards turns around and cops a brutal kick to the head by Sydal. Sydal then to the surprise of the crowd hooks in the Here We Go Driver and pins B Boy and gets a vital singles win.

Matt Sydal wins the Four Corner Survival at 15.20

Love Hurts

Backstage there is footage of Jimmy Jacobs with a pen and paper singing about his love with Lacey. A hooded man sneaks behind Jacobs and proceeds to beat him down, he picks up the pad and the pen and he wrights down a message and scrunch’s it up and throws it in Jacobs face. Jacobs is blooded as the medics attended to him as he screams profusely about his love of Lacey like a mad man.

Bryan Danielson vs. Sal Rinauro

Danielson laughs at the challenge of Sal as they lock up and Danielson pushes away Sal, this is followed by a series of hard forearms caped off with a Roaring Elbow. Bryan then plays to the crowd and says he is going to prove to them he is the bets in the business. Sal takes advantage of Bryan’s time wasting by using a small package for a near 2 count. The crowd nearly exploded as Sal nearly won in the upset of the year, Danielson looked fired up after that wake up call as he hits a lovely dragon suplex followed up by two quick snap suplexs. In a sign of arrogance Danielson used Sals Slingshot Swinging DDT for a 2 count, he played around with him for a little longer than decided to end it with the Cattle Mutilation.

Bryan Danielson retains the ROH World Heavyweight Title over Sal Rinauro in 4.50

Austin Aries and Roderick Strong vs. “Irish Airborne” Dave Crist and Jake Crist

Austin and Roderick look business in this match they have rather stern and serious looks on there face. Roderick locks up with Jake and quickly goes on the offence with a hammerlock takedown, he locks in a Armbar and slides into a Texas cloverleaf with an armlock he must have been studying CM Punk as he was the innovator of that hold. Roderick faints and gives the idea that he is about to chop, Jake quickly takes advantage of a minor error by Strong and hits back with a hard kick followed by a superplex. Strong quickly uses his experience to tag in Aries, Aries hits the Gibson Driver/butterfly powerbomb on Dave who had also tagged in. Dave and Aries battled in the center of the ring, trading stiff forearms and kicks. Aries hit a high back suplex for a 2 count; he tagged in Strong who went to work on the back of Crist.

Jake got the hot tag in and cleaned house, he hit a nice lariat on Aries but walked straight into a nice pumphandle back suplex for a nearfall by Strong. Aries went to work on Jake with hard kicks and forearms; Austin then climbed the ropes and missed a top-rope guillotine legdrop. Davey got the tag and went toe to toe with Strong both rattled off chops with Strong getting off the winner in this battle.

Fish Hook of Doom by Aries but Dave just gets to the ropes in time to break the submission. This was a very workman like performance here by Aries and Strong. Aries & Strong hit their chop & brainbuster combo for a near 2 count, “Irish Airborne” cant keep taking the punishment like this, Strong tagged in and started chopping and fired off a snap suplex modified into a back breaker. Aries took out Jake and Strong uses the Stronghold which Dave could only tap to, valiant performance but not enough tonight.

Austin Aries and Roderick Strong beat. “Irish Airborne” Dave Crist and Jake Crist at 10.50

Double Cross

Colt Cabana come to the ring and grabs the mike he tells the crowd that he has the night off because of what happened to Jimmy. He called for his pay check and then he would be out of ROHs hair for the night. Jacobs’s music hits and out runs Jimmy they trade punches in the middle of the ring but Jacobs is clearly injured. Cabana uses the Colt 45 and proceeds to beat down the injured Jacobs, BJ Whitmer runs down the aisle to help his former partner or that’s what it looked like. Whitmer shakes Cabanas hand and hits the exploder suplex on Jacobs. They both laugh and the ROH students hit the ring, Whitmer and Cabana laugh at the threat of being beaten by the students.

Fight With No Honor

Adam Pearce vs. Homicide

Homicide had a ‘ghetto fork’ in his hand ready for whatever Pearce had in store for him, Pearce ran to the ring with a chair in his hand he connected and Cide went down. Homicide then kicked the chair into the face of Pearce; Homicide rammed Adams head into a chair at ringside that a fan was holding. They fought all over the floor and up the ramp; Pearce slammed Cide through a table at ringside. They worked there way back into the ring were they traded chair shots in a brutal display of violence. Homicide came back with a Tornado DDT and an Ace Crusher for a believable nearfall, then a belly-to-belly overhead suplex, and he slapped on an STF.

Out of the back Steve Corino ran from the back and started attacking Homicide with a barbed wire bat, the fans are shocked at first but soon give Corino a hostile reaction. Corino hits an Old School Bomb through a table. They continue to beat him down until Samoa Joe comes to the aid of Homicide. Joe and Cide who is wearing the crimson mask look ready for business.

Adam Pearce went to a No Contest with. Homicide at 12.30

The show closes to the hostile sounds of Redneck by Lamb Of God, the camera pans in on the bloody face of Homicide.

Edited by dave_ecw

Sadly no Nigel McGuinness in this show as well as Danielson squashing another opponent. However, I am really enjoying the Peace/Corino and Homicide work. That is definately going to make some good TV for sure. Plus another good week of Strong/Aries work. A Decent show over and Joe and Homicide Vs. Pearce and Corino would definately be a good money making match.

Keep up the work mate!

To be honest, I can't even be bothered to read this because of the layout, and that was after the first paragraph. Firstly, you could tell us who is wrestling in the matches,and the backstage segments could definitely be fixed up. Sorry if it sounds harsh, but that is the way I am.

Guest Korrosion

Ok, your layout has improved as you have gone on in your diary. But i think it's the main thing you need to work on. Seperate the segments from one another and tell us who is in the match that is happening. It just confusing to start reading a match and not know who is in it or what type of match it is ect.

Your backstage segments could do with some working on aswell. If you can improve your layout more and make shows easier to read, it would make this diary all the better.

Guest slimlayzie

The layout is a bit of a turn off, but it's nothing terrible either. Bolding the backstage stuff is a little strange though, but what ever tickles ya pink, i guess.

As for the actual direction your heading in I do find that to be decent. My one peice of advice would be to either cut down on Danielson defences on TV, or up the comp he faces. Use nontitle matches and tags if you want to have him wrestle on the show. If your gonna keep having him defend on free TV so much, have him wrestle the upper card guys he's already defeated. That way you save the new matches for big events and the like.

I'm also not a fan of posting the winner before the recap of the match, but this isn't the only diary to ever do that either.

Overall I'd say you have a solid outline in place, but it's in need of some work. I am curious how long until the American Dragon meets his match though. :)

Guest dave_ecw

ROH Newswire

.Today exclusively we can announce that ROH have bolstered there roster, they have brought in the newly released “Shooter” Brent Albright and the tag team of Matt Cross and Josh Prohibition. Also in big signing news we can reveal that Shingo Takagi will be wrestling at ROH for over a month until he has to go back and wrestle for Dragon Gate.

.There has been muttering at the back regarding very strong heat against Steve Corino in the lockeroom. Its is no secret that Steve and Homicide don’t like each other, the intensity on there face and knowing they hate each other makes there angle seem so much better.

.ROH would love to thank the fans who continue to support us, without you the people there would be no Ring Of Honor. The merchandise and DVD sales have been going through the roof of late and bolstered by some great ROH TV’s than I can’t see the interest going down.

Edited by dave_ecw

Hey dude, the layout is looking better, although I think the font for the match titles is a bit big. But more importantly,to the currenty card at hand.

Steve Corino vs. Samoa Joe

ROH Pure Championship Title Match

Nigel McGuiness vs. Alex Shelley

Tag Team Grudge Match

Austin Aries and Roderick Strong vs. “The Havana Pitbulls” Ricky Reyes and Rocky Romero

Jimmy Jacobs and mystery partner vs. BJ Whitmer and Colt Cabana

Davey Richards vs. Shingo Takagi

Number 1 Contender match

Jay and Mark Briscoe vs. Chris Hero and Claudio Castognoli

First, off, it's great to see McGuiness back on TV. I'm not sure exactly which way that match is going to go. Alex Shelley is one tough SOB but McGuiness is a good wrestler. Personally, I hope McGuiness retains and Shelley is pushed further. Aries and Strong in more exciting tag team action and a good number one contenders match in the making. I dont know where you're going with Joe/Corino as one would argue they are the more established stars over Homicide and Pearce so a match up this quick may be a bit premature but knowing you, I'm expecting a suprise! I look forward to seeing what that is! :)

As others have said, the presentation was tough at first, but the recent attempts you've made are in the right direction and have made it easier.

I don't have a problem with your world title being seen in the ring as much as you have it in there, IF <--- it makes sense. That's hit or miss for you. It was said earlier that the title scene is just kind of thrown out there, and I agree. It doesn't seem to be set very well. Build a couple of people to that status so that you've got more than one person to run storylines with, and you can continue to utilize the title as you have.

You do have some decent fueds going. Get that set up in the main event scene, and this should start to settle itself out.

So far it's been entertaining enough, but until clear direction is settled upon, it won't be as entertaining as it should be.

I dont much about ROH, but I'm going to comment on this as good as I can. As the others said your lay-out has improved a lot and is getting easier to read. Your next card looks good from the looks of it and is probably gonna be very entertaining. So so far its been good.

Guest dave_ecw

IPB Image

There is footage of Steve Corino attacking Homicide with a barbed wire bat, and then we see Joe come to the aid of a bloody Homicide.

We cut to the show as Mouth For War by Pantera brings in the pyro.

The cameras pan the ringside area and the fans are squashed into the arena tonight, psyched in anticipation of another stellar night of ROH Special programming

Davey Richards vs. Shingo Takagi

Both men shake hands and prepare for a hard hitting spectacle, Richards is very over and the fans are chanting his name. Shingo locks up and hits a hard chop to which Davey just looks straight back at him, Richards quickly releases a combination of short and sharp kicks. Takagi responds with a dragon suplex then he put Davey on a surfboard stretch. Shingo uses on a camel clutch and then hits a knee to the gut for 2. He puts on an abdominal stretch and then hits a back suplex for 2. They lock up and trade forearms, with either man getting a decisive advantage, Davey hits an enziguiri but Takagi comes back with a vertical suplex for a two count. Shingo sets Richards up top and hits a second rope brainbuster. Richards hits a stiff kick to the head but Takagi comes back with a clothesline.

Both men are on there knees trading stiff forearms with both men getting really into this match. Richards got psyched up and landed a massive lariat. He puts on his version of the STF and rolls Takagi over for 2, Richards goes to the top rope and attempts a 450 splash but he misses. Takagi takes advantage of this slip in concentration by using a butterfly suplex into a leg lock. Davey gets back on the offensive after a series of crushing kicks to the back; Shingo misses a lariat attempt and gets caught by a belly to back suplex with a bridge. Shingo comes back with a leaping forearm for 2. He hits a leg lariat and looks ready to apply the Manriki, he gets it and Davey Valiantly reach’s the ropes.

Davey fights back and lands a crushing kick followed by a Lung Blower and then a DR Driver for a very near fall. Davey goes to the top and hits a perfect shooting star press for again and hits Takagi with massive impact again Shingo kicks out. Takagi then trys to reverse another DR Driver and succeeds but gets cut back down with a Tiger Driver '98 for the win.

Davey Richards defeats Shingo Takagi at 10.20

No Respect

The camera zooms into the victorious Davey Richards as he celebrates and shakes Shingo’s hand. The camera cuts to Colt Cabana and BJ Whitmer standing backstage with smiles on there face. Cabana brags about how he banged Lacy, Whitmer than says how Colt is a much more respected man and how he payed the right price to get him to turn his back on Jimmy. They both agreed that Jimmy wouldn’t be able to get one man who could defeat there greatness.

Number 1 Contender match

Jay and Mark Briscoe vs. Chris Hero and Claudio Castognoli

Hero and Claudio came out to loud boos and The Briscoe brothers didn’t get much of a better reaction but were more of a fan favourite in this match. Hero locked up with a fired up Mark, they traded standing switches and Hero used his Hero DDT for an early scare to Jay and Mark. Both man traded chops but again Hero went on the offense with a Cut Throat Lungblower but the pin was broken up. Claudio tagged in and a nice Swiss Uppercut straight away, Mark tried to get a tag but Claudio cut him off with a swinging neckbreaker. Hero tagged in and proceeded to proclaim that he was the greatest wrestler of all time, he gets chopped from behind by Mark who is recovering from the beating Double C gave him. Hero starts chopping and kicking Mark and shows no respect by going over to talk trash with the crowd. Mark gets half a chance and executes a Cross-legged fisherman brainbuster which earns him a 2 and a half. Jay gets the tag and works over Hero with a Half-hatch suplex and a nice standing leg drop.

Hero and Jay traded forearms but it was Jay who took the advantage with a Cross-arm German suplex for a pin which was broken by Castognoli, Mark hit the ring and started to brawl with Claudio outside of the ring. Jay then threw out Hero and hit the ropes and he used a Running Leaping Moonsault Press Suicida over the ropes onto Hero and Claudio. Mark climbed the tope rope and delivered a shooting star press on to all three men, there was loud ROH chants which followed this amazing array of aerial ability. Hero and Jay both crawled back in the ring, Hero missed a lariat and walked into the J-Driller for a 1 2 and a kickout. The crowd was on there feet now in disbelief at what they had just witnessed. Claudio ran to Hero’s aid and hit a massive Euro uppercut and Claudio and Hero combined to get the win with a Royal Bomb.

Kings of Wrestling (Chris Hero and Claudio Castognoli) beat Briscoe Brothers (Jay and Mark Briscoe) at 10.20

BJ and Colt waltz out sharing a joke or two, Whitmer tells some fat dude at ringside to lose some weight before abusing someone in such great shape. Colt grabs the mike he laughs at the boos he is receiving and he continued to talk trash about Jacobs.

“You've Got the Touch” hits and Jacobs walks out with a serious look on his face, he has a mike in his hand. He says that he had to look far and wide but he has found a man who can get the job done. He bragged about how he has been a good friend of his. Chikara’s own “The Anarchist" Arik Cannon walks out to a shocked pop, the fans seem very positive and showed there enthusiasm at the arrival of the man who was once was the IWA Mid-South Heavyweight Champion

Jimmy Jacobs and Arik Cannon vs. BJ Whitmer and Colt Cabana

Arik and Jacobs run in and start brawling with Whitmer and Colt, Whitmer hits a hard back suplex on Jacobs. Arik squares off with Cabana both man are trading forearms, the match officially began with them trading nice armbars; the tempo was fast and stiff. Cannon hit a European Uppercut and then Colt hit the same move with a more devastating effect, Arik misses a lariat and Colt fires back with a back suplex, then a series of rollups, then a missile dropkick for a nearfall. Colt hit the flying buttbump in the corner and tagged in Whitmer who straight away hit a snap suplex and made fun of Cannon. Arik reversed a German suplex and hit a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker over his knee, he got the tag into Jimmy.

Jacobs and Whitmer traded slaps and stiff forearms, Jacobs went on the offence with a belly-to-belly overhead suplex for a nearfall, then a standing neckbreaker. Both man went toe to toe with hard chops, Whitmer used his size advantage with a Tornado Suplex he tagged in Colt. Cabana started talking trash and slapped Jacobs this fired up Jimmy up and he hit a Death Valley Driver on Cabana for a believable nearfall. Arik tagged in and went to work on Cabanas arm with an Arm Ringer to enziguri in a cool spot. Arik surprised the crowd when he attempted the Saito Suplex and he nailed it but the pin was broken up by Whitmer.

Cannon started brawling with Whitmer on the outside and he whipped Whitmer into the ROH boards on the outside. Jacobs went for the Super Contra Code from the top rope but it was reversed and he got a high suplex from the top. But he was shocked when Cannon had sneaked up behind him and he used the Glimmering Warlock for a believable nearfall. BJ slides into the ring but was meet by a dropkick from Jacobs that knocked him out of the ring. Jacobs whispered into Cannons ear and he climbed the tope rope he signaled for the Doomsday Rana. Arik put Colt on his shoulders in the electric chair position and Jacobs completed the Doomsday Rana. Cannon kicks BJ out of the ring while Jacobs gets the pin.

Arik Cannon and Jimmy Jacobs beat Colt Cabana and BJ Whitmer at 14.50

No Show

Aries and Strong walked to the ring with the ROH Tag Titles and a smile on there face, they grabbed the mike and said that due to personal reasons Ricky Reyes and Romero couldn’t be at the show tonight. Aries laughed and claimed that Reyes was probably servicing Julius Smokes. They said that at ROH “Vendetta” they would be taking on the “Kings of Wrestling” and that they were ready to add them to the list of teams that they had destroyed.

ROH Pure Championship Title Match

Nigel McGuiness vs. Alex Shelley

The rules of a Pure Title match were read, and Nigel badmouthed the crowd. Nigel presented his hand out and as Alex was about to shake Nigel used an arm ringer followed by a crucifix takedown than a Thames Barrier which forced Shelley to use a rope break. Nigel hit his back kick & inverted DDT combo out of the corner for a nearfall, Shelley made a comeback and hit a frog splash for a near fall. He hit two unreleased vertical suplexes, and then Nigel blocked the third. Shelley superkicked Nigel on the chin.

Shelley went straight for the Border City Stretch and Nigel used on of his ropebreaks, Nigel fought back and he hit the Tower of London/ace crusher out of the corner for a nearfall, as Dragon reached the ropes. Nigel nailed several elbow shots and looked to be in control he locked in the Divorce Court and Shelley taps in a surprising ending to this match.

Nigel McGuiness beats Alex Shelley at 8.50

Enter Albright

A strange theme hits and to the fans surprise Brent Albright runs out and enters the ring he goes face to face with Nigel. Albright takes his shirt off and slaps McGuiness, Nigel looks around and picks his belt up and leaves under the ring in a strange move. Albright does a pose and the crowd explodes in a “Thank You” chant.

Samoa Joe comes out to a giant pop, he seems pumped up and looks ready for a massive battle with Corino. The crowd is really is hot and when Corino comes out with a mike the fans explode with boos and bullshit chants. Corino asks if the fans think he is stupid, he says he respects Joe but he hasn’t done what the “The King of Old School” has done. He said tonight he had spoken to a friend of a friend and had worked out a way he could earn some respect. The man is the one and only Super Dragon

Super Dragon vs. Samoa Joe

Super Dragon runs down the aisle and he trades stiff forearms with Joe this exchange is super stiff. Roaring Elbow by Super Dragon but Joe no sells it and hits back with a C.C.S. Enzuigiri, Dragon gets straight back to his feet and Joe is pissed off now. Joe kicks Super Dragon in the head to a massive pop by the ROH faithful, Joe goes for a German suplex but it is reversed by Dragon who hits back with the insane Violence Party which consists of a hard array of Chops, Forearm combination in the corner, continued with Headbutts, Football Kicks, Knee strikes, Kawada Kicks, and ending with a Lariat as Corino screamed out support to Super Dragon. The fans stood to there feet as Homicide runs out and trades punches with Steve Corino at ringside, he enters the ring and hits an ace crusher on Super Dragon.

Super Dragon goes to a non contest with Samoa Joe at 8.40

Homicide hits the Cop Killa on Corino, and Joe gets revenge on Super Dragon by hitting the Muscle Buster. Joe and Homicide celebrate in the ring but this is premature as they bail after Adam Pearce, BJ Whitmer and the “Kings of Wrestling” come to Corino and Dragons aid. Homicide and Joe celebrates as there mission is achieved it looks like they have left but minutes later both men run back down the aisle with the help of B Boy and Austin Aries and Roderick Strong all of the men brawl to the back as ROH TV finishes to the footage of a wild all in brawl.

Edited by dave_ecw

Hey dude, well first off, man the presentation of the show has improved a tonnes. It's much much better and it's much more easier on the eye.

I'll go over the show bit by bit

Match 1: Davey Richards vs. Shingo Takagi

Good solid match. I was pleased that Richards got the win and it looks like Richards is going to get a push with your booking, so enjoyable.

Promo 1: Nice promo to the tag team match with with Colt and BJ. You can be sure which cheek like that, Colt and BJ are going to get an ass whipping they'l never forget.

Match 2: Kings of Wrestling go over the Briscoe's. I always liked the Briscoe Brothers but they're kind of old news now. I wonder if you'll ever give them a shot to become 3 time ROH Champs though. The Kings of Wrestling are a solid team however and you can be sure the match vs. Aries and Strong will be gold.

Promo 2: More Colt and BJ arrogance. Man those guys won't give up.

Match 3: The big tag match between them and Jacobs and Cannon. Good solid match up and good clean win for the finish.

Promo 3: Aries and Strong coming out and acting very cocky. Love it. Bigger stars than the Kings of Wrestling. Will be definately a good match up.

ROH Pure Championship Match: Good to see McGuiness go over again and at the expense of Shelley, even better. It's interesting how you've brought Albright in and sent him straight for that title. I'm not convinced of how good he is so, I wanna see how you use him and hopefully McGuiness doesn't go over to a new guy that soon.

Promo 4: Good build up to the main event. Super Dragon Vs. Samoa Joe - looking forward to it.

Main Event: a bit confusing. The whole thing got into a bit of a big brawl fest, like it was meant to but somewhere between the lines, I also seemed to forget what was going out as it was utter mayhem. I think Joe won the match lol, i'm not sure, but he was certainly celebrating.

In conclusion - I'm looking forward to the PPV. It's gonna be a great night with some big matches. Hopefully the right people go over and Albright doesn't get the strap too soon. The main event should be excellent. Good luck and i will keep on reading!

Edited by DaveKOTW

Guest dave_ecw

ROH Vendetta

ROH World Heavyweight Championship Match

Bryan Danielson vs. Christopher Daniels

ROH World Heavyweight Tag Team Championship Match

Austin Aries and Roderick Strong vs. “The Kings of Wrestling” Chris Hero and Claudio Castognoli

ROH Pure Title Match

Nigel McGuiness vs. “Shooter” Brent Albright

Bloody Boston Brawl

Homicide and Samoa Joe vs. Adam Pearce and Steve Corino

Battle of Alliances

B Boy vs. Super Dragon

Grudge Match

Tag Team Dream Match

Jody Fleisch and Johnny Storm vs. “The Briscoe Brothers” Jay and Mark Briscoe

Four man survival

Jack Evans vs. Jay Fury vs. Matt Sydal vs. Delirious

Edited by dave_ecw

In the beginning I really didn't enjoy this diary to be honest as the writing wasn't that good and ROH just seemed a bit unrealistic. With the tv show it still seems unrealistic, but I am catching on. Now with the changed layout, things have definitley gotten better. This past show was a very good one and man, I would love to see Super Dragon against Samoa Joe in ROH. Keep this up man, it can only get better by the way you have been improving.

ROH Vendetta

ROH World Heavyweight Championship Match

Bryan Danielson vs. Christopher Daniels

ROH World Heavyweight Tag Team Championship Match

Austin Aries and Roderick Strong vs. “The Kings of Wrestling” Chris Hero and Claudio Castognoli

ROH Pure Title Match

Nigel McGuiness vs. “Shooter” Brent Albright

Bloody Boston Brawl

Homicide and Samoa Joe vs. Adam Pearce and Steve Corino

Battle of Alliances

B Boy vs. Super Dragon

Grudge Match

Tag Team Dream Match

Jody Fleisch and Johnny Storm vs. “The Briscoe Brothers” Jay and Mark Briscoe

Four man survival

Jack Evans vs. Jay Fury vs. Matt Sydal vs. Delirious