TNA - In Search of Success

Matt

be ready, you're about to read the biggest feedback you'll ever see haha. I just caught up with this diary in the past few days..

And well, let's start from sacrifice.

Ron Killings and AJ Styles in a Team Canada job match? Meh, I can understand Killings, but I would've gave Styles something a little more interesting. Decent filler, however.

If you couldn't tell from my sig, I'm a pretty big Alex Shelley mark, so I'm just saying "wooo" because he won :P.

Team 3D winning the tag team titles is a good choice, the TNA plan is to keep AMW as the champs for a few months, having Team 3D sort of fight their way through every other tag team in TNA, before winning the belts at Bound For Glory. But I do like that you did this early here, and I'm guessing we'll probably see a rematch.

Jimmy Hart as the new DOA? No. I don't like that at all. I love Jimmy Hart, don't get me wrong, but I doubt anyone would take him seriously as a man in charge. Jim Cornette, Eric Bischoff, Roddy Piper, Steve Austin, all these guys have something that makes them credible authority figures. If you mess with Austin, he'll kick your ass, if you mess with Bischoff, he'll screw you, if you mess with Cornette, he'll make your life a living hell, but if you mess with Jimmy Hart? ... Nothing. He's too weak to be an authority figure, you get the idea just by looking at him that it's ok to do anything and get away with it.

We'll skip the Raven match, since that was probably the most predictable thing ever :P. Jerry Lynn comes back with NO hype whatsoever for a triple threat match for the X-Division title? That's bad. You can't just have a two minute video before the match and expect him to wrestle the match? It's bad on screen AND off, because a lot of X-Division stars are working their asses off and not getting a shot, and Lynn's coming back in and out of the blue, he's actually the champion. I would've kept him in a smaller feud with another X-Division guy for a month, then maybe give him the belt. But I think he's too old and too banged up to even want to hold it anymore, so I don't know, bad decision on your part.

I think you meant Sting and Jeff Hardy win the match, but who cares lol. Not much to say about that, really.

Abyss wins the world title.. Abyss.. The world title. I don't know if this is a genius idea, or the worst decision in the history of TNA. I mean, is Abyss a legit champion? Guys like Kane, The Undertaker, Abyss, they could easily win the WWE or NWA Championships, but they don't because I think their characters work much better without the belt, they work much better in storylines that don't even involve the belt. However, this IS original and I'm glad you took a chance, but I can't tell you if I'm giving you my blessings or if I'm hating it, it's just too hard of a decision. I like Abyss, but I don't know if he'd do the belt justice, especially beating supposedly TNA's biggest star, Christian Cage.

Now onto iMPACT!

Ok, now you're just jobbing AJ Styles. First, he faces Team Canada at the pay per view in a filler, and now, he's jobbing to Senshee in his return match? Sure, Senshee has to look impressive, but let him beat Matt Bentley or Sonjay Dutt or something, don't bury one of the pioneers of the X-Division.

Sting/Steiner feud, match, whatever.. boring, but there's not much you can do about that. Just don't make their match longer than nine minutes, I beg you haha.

We'll skip the Joe squash. This scene was confusing, I have to say lol. Jimmy Hart comes out and Jerry Lynn interrupts, and we get NO news on his opponent at Slammiversary, then Rhino, Raven, and Jarrett come out, and we get NO news on Jarrett's opponent at Slammiversary, and not much news on the King of the Mountain match. Too many people that don't belong with each other in one segment, not very TNA-ish.

LAX vs. Team 3D, that'd probably be a great match, I think these guys would have great chemistry together.

next iMPACT!

I see you've changed your format, nice.

Once again no announcement for Jarrett's opponent, but that's fine this week.

Lance Hoyt losing? ;_;. I love Lance Hoyt, and if you saw his match at last year's Sacrifice I believe against Abyss, you'd know this guy BELONGED in that King of the Mountain match, at least with the right build up to him. Well, I would've had him win, and not just job, I would've had both him and Monty Brown in King of the Mountain, especially since Jarrett, Sting and Steiner aren't in it.

What the hell? Jerry Lynn vs. Homicide? You're burying the X-Division. When I saw LAX was facing Team 3D, I was thinking "oh great, Homicide and Konnan vs. Ray and Devon" and that'd be a great match, but now, you're putting Homicide in the X-Division? No, no, no. The guy's a great wrestler, don't get me wrong, but the X-Division is supposed to be high flying, or very unique, and Homicide is a brawler, and DOES NOT belong in the X-Division. I like that you tried something different, but I completely disagree with this choice.

This might be stupid, but you had Christian say he got overconfident with Abyss.. Come on, who gets overconfident facing a beast like that? lol.

Rhino in a qualifying match for King of the Moutain? I mean, you pretty much announced that he's gonna be in the match, at least if you're gonna' have qualifying matches make them somewhat competitive. Poor AMW is now pretty much a main event jobber ;_;.

NEEEXT iMPACT!

Not really into the Raven promo, to be honest, you write better as guys like Jarrett/Steiner.

Wait? Alex Shelley beating Christopher Daniels? RON KILLINGS!? Killings is not an X-Division guy, or at least if he were to become one, there would be some sort of build up to it. This match should've involved guys like Sonjay Dutt, Matt Bentley, not Christopher Daniels and Petey Williams, two of the X-Division's biggest stars, who you were obviously just trying to fit in somewhere and giving Shelley a big win.

Sting and Cage pick up win, that's good.

Jarrett's opponent is Samoa Joe? I mean, why? You didn't even have him as Sting's partner at Sacrifice, and Jeff Hardy's pretty much disappeared from the scene, you made him lose the X-Division title to an old, banged up Jerry Lynn, and all you've been doing is booking him in a few squash matches. One moment I think you're trying to tone down his push and hurt is crediblity as a beast, then the next BAM he's facing Jeff Jarrett. I guess it's kinda' TNA-ish, as they make matches and storylines completely out of the blue, but I'd probably criticize them for it too.

I would've had Jeff Hardy win the main event, for the sole reason that he was involved in the match with Sting/Jarrett/Steiner at Sacrifice, and AJ Styles has been jobbing left and right and fighting in curtain jerkers. However, I do prefer Styles, so I can't criticize that decision too much.

Next iMPACT!

;_;, if there's anyone I mark for harder than Alex Shelley, it's Austin Aries. And you made him, a great wrestler in Simon Diamond, and a pretty good high flyer in Elix Skipper get squashed until Jarrett interefered. The ending was good, the participants weren't lol.

woo, Lance Hoyt is not just a pure jobber, good.

not much else to say here, good promo by James Mitchell, decent match with Rhino winning thankfully lol. Hardy vs. Senshee, I don't get it, but whatever lol.

next iMPACT! once again

booooooo Alex Shelley loses.

Thank God for a Team 3D win, LAX has been getting far too much attention and victories lately.

Joe squash, yeah, calls out Jarrett, the usual. You've done good with this Samoa Joe/Jeff Jarrett feud.

Christopher Daniels finally redeems himself after a terrible loss to Alex Shelley the week before, and that's a very, very good thing, you don't want another one of your main X-Division superstars to become a jobber.

Did I miss something? It seems like you had way less qualifying matches for King of the Mountain than there are competitors, but I'm not gonna go back and look lol. However, good build up to it with the two triple threat matches, like that a lot.

here we go again, NEXT iMPACT!

Once again, you're putting pointless guys in the X-Division. Jeff Hardy? He pretty much established himself as a mainstream guy, not an X-Division wrestler, plus he's not really deserving of being in there, his spots are only good when he's got some weapons sorrounding him. Doesn't matter really, he'll lose anyway.

I have to say, and don't get offended, but it's some pretty shitty booking with Lance Hoyt lol. You have him lose the qualifier for KOTM, yet here he is, two weeks later, beating one of the guys who's in it, AJ Styles, and not really getting any recognition for it. Doesn't matter how he got it, I already scrolled down and saw that Hoyt isn't even on the pay per view card after these big wins.. I don't understand.

Well, onto my pay per view predictions now..

King of the Mountain Match - NWA World Heavyweight Championship:

Monty Brown vs. Christian Cage vs. AJ Styles vs. Raven vs. Rhino vs. Abyss ©

If you make AJ Styles win this, I'm not reading this diary again haha.

X-Division Championship:

Homicide vs. Jerry Lynn ©

I still think Homicide doesn't belong, but whatever, I'm hoping he loses but he probably won't.

Legend vs. Coward

Sting vs. Scott Steiner

Steiner should pull this one out with Jarrett's interference.

Streak vs. Ego

Samoa Joe vs. Jeff Jarrett

Yeah.

6 Man Tag Match:

The Naturals and Ron Killings vs. America's Most Wanted and Alex Shelley

This can't go any other way, three good wrestlers in need of a push against three decent wrestlers who shouldn't have one.

NWA Tag Team Championships:

Team 3D (Brother Ray and Brother Devon) © vs. Latin American Exchange (Konnan and Hernandez)

If Homicide's gonna' win the X-Division belt, PLEASE don't let these guys take the tag belts too. Plus Team 3D has to gain some credibility as the best tag team champions in TNA.

Ladder Match - X-Division No.1 Contenders:

Senshi vs. Jeff Hardy

Don't think there's much surprise here, Senshi vs. Jerry Lynn at the next pay per view.

Wow, thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it, and I'm going to respond to it in a moment, but first I'm going to get the message out that Slammiversary is definitely being worked on as we speak, it's going to be an awesome show, hence why it is taking so long. Keep the predictions coming in, and try and put some reasoning behind them, as I believe it's one of the rules. Now to respond to the great feedback left by HaasOfPain...

Ron Killings and AJ Styles in a Team Canada job match? Meh, I can understand Killings, but I would've gave Styles something a little more interesting. Decent filler, however.

It was either that or AJ Styles vs. Ron Killings, but I thought I might wish to do that further down the line, so best not to blow it off so quickly as would have been done.

If you couldn't tell from my sig, I'm a pretty big Alex Shelley mark, so I'm just saying "wooo" because he won tongue.gif.

Glad there's more Shelley marks around here. (Y)

Team 3D winning the tag team titles is a good choice, the TNA plan is to keep AMW as the champs for a few months, having Team 3D sort of fight their way through every other tag team in TNA, before winning the belts at Bound For Glory. But I do like that you did this early here, and I'm guessing we'll probably see a rematch.

Well to be honest, AMW in my opinion, are kept in the title scene way too much, I want them out of it for a while, some time down the line there'll be a rematch.

Jimmy Hart as the new DOA? No. I don't like that at all. I love Jimmy Hart, don't get me wrong, but I doubt anyone would take him seriously as a man in charge. Jim Cornette, Eric Bischoff, Roddy Piper, Steve Austin, all these guys have something that makes them credible authority figures. If you mess with Austin, he'll kick your ass, if you mess with Bischoff, he'll screw you, if you mess with Cornette, he'll make your life a living hell, but if you mess with Jimmy Hart? ... Nothing. He's too weak to be an authority figure, you get the idea just by looking at him that it's ok to do anything and get away with it.

The legend status is the main reason I brought him into TNA, also the realism factor, I mean, can you see Austin or Bischoff signing with TNA any time soon? Cornette, yeah, but when I started this diary I wasn't to know he was joining TNA, and I'd presumed he was tied up with ROH. But I'll take your comments to mind, and I'll work on it, I have a few ideas on how to make him more believeable.

Jerry Lynn comes back with NO hype whatsoever for a triple threat match for the X-Division title? That's bad. You can't just have a two minute video before the match and expect him to wrestle the match? It's bad on screen AND off, because a lot of X-Division stars are working their asses off and not getting a shot, and Lynn's coming back in and out of the blue, he's actually the champion. I would've kept him in a smaller feud with another X-Division guy for a month, then maybe give him the belt. But I think he's too old and too banged up to even want to hold it anymore, so I don't know, bad decision on your part.

Well, in the diary he had no hype, but in real life there would have been hype, but of course, I didn't post any shows prior to Sacrifice. He's taking the belt so he can put a couple of younger guys over, he needs his respectability back, because amongst a lot of casual fans he's just disappeared for a few years. So on iMPACT he would have been dubbed as making a big return and Mike and Don would have talked about his past matches, giving him plenty of hype going into the show.

I think you meant Sting and Jeff Hardy win the match, but who cares lol. Not much to say about that, really.

Yeah, I meant that, I already explained that earlier on.

Abyss wins the world title.. Abyss.. The world title. I don't know if this is a genius idea, or the worst decision in the history of TNA. I mean, is Abyss a legit champion? Guys like Kane, The Undertaker, Abyss, they could easily win the WWE or NWA Championships, but they don't because I think their characters work much better without the belt, they work much better in storylines that don't even involve the belt. However, this IS original and I'm glad you took a chance, but I can't tell you if I'm giving you my blessings or if I'm hating it, it's just too hard of a decision. I like Abyss, but I don't know if he'd do the belt justice, especially beating supposedly TNA's biggest star, Christian Cage.

Maybe I should have waited a month, but without a doubt Abyss deserves a run with the NWA Championship, sure, some of his more interesting stuff might not actually include the belt, but he deserves at least one reign.

Ok, now you're just jobbing AJ Styles. First, he faces Team Canada at the pay per view in a filler, and now, he's jobbing to Senshee in his return match? Sure, Senshee has to look impressive, but let him beat Matt Bentley or Sonjay Dutt or something, don't bury one of the pioneers of the X-Division.

How is it burying someone, that is what I don't understand. It doesn't hurt monkey boy to take a loss once in a while, it's something TNA are awfully reluctant to do these days. AJ taking a loss is going to immediately build Senshi up as a definite threat for the X-Division championship, after all, Daniels took a loss to him, surely AJ can do the same. Don't get me wrong, I loved AJ back in 2003/04, but it seems as if people are over-reluctant to let him do a job once in a while nowadays.

Sting/Steiner feud, match, whatever.. boring, but there's not much you can do about that. Just don't make their match longer than nine minutes, I beg you haha.

I agree, I'm only doing this for a realism factor.

We'll skip the Joe squash. This scene was confusing, I have to say lol. Jimmy Hart comes out and Jerry Lynn interrupts, and we get NO news on his opponent at Slammiversary, then Rhino, Raven, and Jarrett come out, and we get NO news on Jarrett's opponent at Slammiversary, and not much news on the King of the Mountain match. Too many people that don't belong with each other in one segment, not very TNA-ish.

I'd actually say it's extremely TNAish for one guy to be talking and be interrupted by lots of others. The deal with Lynn was that Hart didn't actually tell Lynn who his opponent was going to be, because the remaining stars were 'few and far between'. I felt that implied he was to go searching for one. With Jarrett, it's meant to keep the suspense going as to who Jarrett's opponent is going to be. The news on King of the Mountain match was basically that there'd be qualifying matches going on. Seems a decent way to do it, if you ask me, I mean, doesn't make much sense for Hart to just stand there and read off a bunch of matches.

LAX vs. Team 3D, that'd probably be a great match, I think these guys would have great chemistry together.

Thanking you. (Y)

I see you've changed your format, nice.

:)

Once again no announcement for Jarrett's opponent, but that's fine this week.

Just keepin' the suspense.

Lance Hoyt losing? ;_;. I love Lance Hoyt, and if you saw his match at last year's Sacrifice I believe against Abyss, you'd know this guy BELONGED in that King of the Mountain match, at least with the right build up to him. Well, I would've had him win, and not just job, I would've had both him and Monty Brown in King of the Mountain, especially since Jarrett, Sting and Steiner aren't in it.

I agree, he does belong in KOTM, however, he's been buried these last few months, nothing more than a mere opener, it's going to take a bit of time for me to build him back up as a legitimate threat. At least moving him back up to the level of guys like Brown is a step, and in fairness, he gets more of a push losing to Monty than beating Matt Bentley.

What the hell? Jerry Lynn vs. Homicide? You're burying the X-Division. When I saw LAX was facing Team 3D, I was thinking "oh great, Homicide and Konnan vs. Ray and Devon" and that'd be a great match, but now, you're putting Homicide in the X-Division? No, no, no. The guy's a great wrestler, don't get me wrong, but the X-Division is supposed to be high flying, or very unique, and Homicide is a brawler, and DOES NOT belong in the X-Division. I like that you tried something different, but I completely disagree with this choice.

Homicide is a great technical wrestler, he's rather quick, not excessively quick, but fast enough. If the likes of Sonny Siaki and Low-Ki are considered legit threats, there's no reason Homicide shouldn't. And a lot of Internet wrestling fans I know are crying out for Homicide to be placed in the X-Division as they think that's where he could perform at his very best, and personally, I agree.

This might be stupid, but you had Christian say he got overconfident with Abyss.. Come on, who gets overconfident facing a beast like that? lol.

Well that's pretty much the idea, Christian Cage got so wound up in what he was focusing on doing (revenge), he completely forgot just how dangerous Abyss was, and he got overconfident, thinking he was facing a normal man.

Rhino in a qualifying match for King of the Moutain? I mean, you pretty much announced that he's gonna be in the match, at least if you're gonna' have qualifying matches make them somewhat competitive. Poor AMW is now pretty much a main event jobber ;_;.

Harris has been up in the ranks before, and throughout my diary he will be up there again, I'm aiming to build guys like Chris Harris as legitimate title contenders.

Not really into the Raven promo, to be honest, you write better as guys like Jarrett/Steiner.

I wouldn't agree there as I hate the Steiner and Jarrett promos I've done so far, however the Raven one, I agree, isn't the best I can do. When Raven is involved in a singles action, I promise you'll see a better promo from the Diabolical One.

Wait? Alex Shelley beating Christopher Daniels? RON KILLINGS!? Killings is not an X-Division guy, or at least if he were to become one, there would be some sort of build up to it. This match should've involved guys like Sonjay Dutt, Matt Bentley, not Christopher Daniels and Petey Williams, two of the X-Division's biggest stars, who you were obviously just trying to fit in somewhere and giving Shelley a big win.

His style fits perfectly, and beating a big name is always good for the reputation. Not as if he got the fall over Killings, it simply kept Killings' name out there, and his style is best showcased in the X-Division, making him look more impressive to people at home.

Sting and Cage pick up win, that's good.

(Y)

Jarrett's opponent is Samoa Joe? I mean, why? You didn't even have him as Sting's partner at Sacrifice, and Jeff Hardy's pretty much disappeared from the scene, you made him lose the X-Division title to an old, banged up Jerry Lynn, and all you've been doing is booking him in a few squash matches. One moment I think you're trying to tone down his push and hurt is crediblity as a beast, then the next BAM he's facing Jeff Jarrett. I guess it's kinda' TNA-ish, as they make matches and storylines completely out of the blue, but I'd probably criticize them for it too.

The point is, if you'd read the backstory, Samoa Joe is being moved out of the X-Division. I don't see why there needs to be a big storyline around this. Jarrett is hardly the champion any more, and needs to be utilised to put younger guys, ala Samoa Joe, over. The point of Hardy coming back was a big surprise, which TNA love to do, and an extra name in both the X-Division and Heavyweight ranks. Joe comes out of the X-Division and is given an opponent, and there is a little story, that being that he chickened out of facing Samoa Joe, forcing him to defend his title in a match at the last PPV. I don't see how I was ever hurting his reputation, he won a couple of squashes, but yeah, that happens all the time, Joe, Abyss and Monty are forever squashing people to get themselves more over. He has some heat with Jarrett, hence why Hart gave him the match, and yeah, someone needs to give Joe a heavyweight rub.

I would've had Jeff Hardy win the main event, for the sole reason that he was involved in the match with Sting/Jarrett/Steiner at Sacrifice, and AJ Styles has been jobbing left and right and fighting in curtain jerkers. However, I do prefer Styles, so I can't criticize that decision too much.

Hardy was brought back to put guys over, not to go over. Senshi screws over Hardy and wallah, you got a feud going there, plus AJ gets 'credibility' back after losing last week to Senshi. If I'd have AJ lose, then he would really have looked like a jobber.

;_;, if there's anyone I mark for harder than Alex Shelley, it's Austin Aries. And you made him, a great wrestler in Simon Diamond, and a pretty good high flyer in Elix Skipper get squashed until Jarrett interefered. The ending was good, the participants weren't lol.

You want Joe built as a monster? What better way than for him to go over an entire stable? Besides, if you read the match, after a few minutes the numbers game kicked in and the Diamonds dominated before Joe got back in. It's not as if they just got kicked and beaten. I appreciate you're a fan of Aries, but the Diamonds can't just start winning out of nowhere, adding Austin is part of the process which will lead to them getting used better, but it has to be gradual. Almost beating Joe is the start.

woo, Lance Hoyt is not just a pure jobber, good.

He was never going to be. As I said before. Same with Harris.

not much else to say here, good promo by James Mitchell, decent match with Rhino winning thankfully lol. Hardy vs. Senshee, I don't get it, but whatever lol.

What's there to get? Senshi wants another big name to beat, seems simple to me. Thanks about the promo (Y).

booooooo Alex Shelley loses.

I was unsure what to do here, but I realised I'd rather have Team TNA as faces, and I have other things for Shelley planned.

Thank God for a Team 3D win, LAX has been getting far too much attention and victories lately.

(Y)

Joe squash, yeah, calls out Jarrett, the usual. You've done good with this Samoa Joe/Jeff Jarrett feud.

Christopher Daniels finally redeems himself after a terrible loss to Alex Shelley the week before, and that's a very, very good thing, you don't want another one of your main X-Division superstars to become a jobber.

Did I miss something? It seems like you had way less qualifying matches for King of the Mountain than there are competitors, but I'm not gonna go back and look lol. However, good build up to it with the two triple threat matches, like that a lot.

Umm... I think they were all done... Cage and Abyss automatically qualified, Raven got in with the agreement he'd forget about never getting a rematch from last time, Rhino/Harris, Hoyt/Brown, AJ/Hardy. Thanks for the thoughts on the 3 ways. :)

Once again, you're putting pointless guys in the X-Division. Jeff Hardy? He pretty much established himself as a mainstream guy, not an X-Division wrestler, plus he's not really deserving of being in there, his spots are only good when he's got some weapons sorrounding him. Doesn't matter really, he'll lose anyway.

Same with AJ, he established himself as a Heavyweight guy, yet he constantly comes back to the X-Division, Hardy is going to be pretty much the same, working a few X-Division matches, which his style suits, and midcard Heavyweight matches. I don't know what you mean by 'Once again', this is the only time I've done it, unless you're counting Homicide, which I'm still standing by.

I have to say, and don't get offended, but it's some pretty shitty booking with Lance Hoyt lol. You have him lose the qualifier for KOTM, yet here he is, two weeks later, beating one of the guys who's in it, AJ Styles, and not really getting any recognition for it. Doesn't matter how he got it, I already scrolled down and saw that Hoyt isn't even on the pay per view card after these big wins.. I don't understand.

He got a win over AJ Styles because Abyss destroyed him, it wouldn't make sense for AJ to then get up and hit the Clash on Hoyt. It's not as if he lost to the same guy either, he lost to Monty. You can't have a guy either win or lose all of his matches, you have to have a mixture. How do you know he isn't getting recognition for it, in fairness I think I'm making it rather obvious Lance is going to be used more and more with the way I'm talking about his matches.

Well, onto my pay per view predictions now..

Phew, finally all the feedback done. Thanks for the feedback though Haas of Pain, I'll be sure to drop some for you some time... ;)

X-Division Championship:

Legend vs. Coward

Sting vs. Scott Steiner

Streak vs. Ego

6 Man Tag Match:

Team 3D © vs. Latin American Exchange

AJ Styles winning the world title makes since. He can work with any of the other condenders and since has lost the title a couple of times in this match it would be a nice rub to let him win it back.

Homicide is made for the x-division. the lariat will put some gold around his waist.

Scott Steiner will find some way to cheat to win. I am one of those who think that Sting should never have come back. Steiner is the same way. But if you have both then Steiner cheating to win takes nothing off of Sting

In his old age JJ is seeing the light. People like Joe are what is going to keep TNA going for a long time. You may use the fact Joepicked up the win on JJ at the real last ppv as a swerve but I dont hink so

I like Alex Shelley, finally, so I guess i have to go with him pinning Douglas with the shellshock

I doubt you will put 2 titles on LAX so the belts will stay for now around the ample waist of team 3d. Hotstuff will take the fall since Konnan might break his hip taking the 3D.

Wasn't sure whether to go with Rhino or Abyss on this one. I think it would majorly get Abyss over as a champion to retain in a King of the Mountain Match, but one can hope for Rhino as a champion for more than 24 hours.

X-Division Championship:

Homicide wins via interference from the rest of LAX and a Clothesline that decapitates Lynn for the three.

Legend vs. Coward

Sting vs. Scott Steiner

The Stinger gets the victory because he's way more over with the crowd. Maybe Steiner could win by cheating, but I don't know, I'm leaning towards Sting on this one.

Streak vs. Ego

Joe wins via DQ when Jarrett nails him with a low blow, retaining his ego from being pinned and keeping Joe's winning streak alive. Maybe even building up to a rematch.

6 Man Tag Match:

Shelley's God and AMW's just better than the Naturals so it would be an injustice to have Killings and The Naturals get the upset victory unless there's a push in line for them.

Team 3D © vs. Latin American Exchange

I think Team 3D can overcome the odds in this one despite interference from their opponents and score the victory in this one. Team 3D > *

Edited by Inner D Monz

You've given Abyss a good push by him winning the title off TNA's 'biggest star' so I don't think only a month later is he ready to drop the title just yet, apart from Jarret that is what TNA do to often.

X-Division Championship:

I was unsure on who to pick for this one but as you have stated before Jerry Lynn is here to help put a couple of younger guys over, so if you keep the title on Lynn a bit longer, have him go onto feud with the winner of the Ladder match which would help that person get over which was the whole point of bringing Jerry Lynn back.

Legend vs. Coward

Sting vs. Scott Steiner

If you're doing it for realism then no way is Sting going to lose the actual match but I wouldn't be suprised is Sting was double teamed by Steiner and Jarrett after the match.

Streak vs. Ego

After the people the Samoan Submission Machine has destroyed I don't think there is anyway that you would have Jarrett end the winning streak, but good way to get Samoa Joe even more over.

6 Man Tag Match:

I think The Naturals should win and then get the push back to tag title contention, as you said AMW have been in the tag title scene for too long.

Team 3D (Brother Ray and Brother Devon) © vs. Latin American Exchange (Konnan and Hernandez)

Team 3D have only just won the tag titles a month ago, they are one of the greatest tag teams around as TNA like to continously hype so they need to prove their point by having them beat LAX

Senshi vs. Jeff Hardy

Obviously going to win, he beat AJ Styles before so having him lose to Jeff Hardy wouldn't make sense, also make AJ look weak and he is in the main event.

Edited by 619 fan

First I just want to say your diary is well written. You left me feed back today, and I noticed you had a diary - so I gave it a look. I like what you're doing so far. I will go ahead with some predicitions.

X-Division Championship:

Legend vs. Coward

Sting vs. Scott Steiner

Streak vs. Ego

6 Man Tag Match:

Senshi vs. Jeff Hardy

X-Division Championship:

Legend vs. Coward

Sting vs. Scott Steiner

Streak vs. Ego

6 Man Tag Match:

Senshi vs. Jeff Hardy

winner: Raven

X-Division Championship:

Winner: Homicide

Legend vs. Coward

Sting vs. Scott Steiner

Winner: Sting

Streak vs. Ego

Winner: Samoa Joe

6 Man Tag Match:

The Naturals and The Truth

Winners: Team 3D

Senshi vs. Jeff Hardy

Winner: Senshi

• 3 weeks later...

I'm glad I'm able to get in before you post the card. This is definitely one of the best TNA diary's I've read on here so far.

PREDICTIONS:

It'd be a shame to see Abyss lose the title so soon, and would automatically give him a Kane-esque career plummet, so I really hope he wins.

X-Division Championship:

I'd like Homicide to win, but I expect it will be Lynn

Legend vs. Coward

Sting vs. Scott Steiner

For as much as I like your diary, I hate the way you've booked Steiner in this feud. He's the best heel in the company and the only guy that the Impact Zone crowd is legimiately scared of. He shouldn't be booked like a coward, so I really hope he wins this match.

Streak vs. Ego

If Jarrett ends the streak, even by 20 guitar shots and 13 run-ins, I'm going to automatically hate this diary.

6 Man Tag Match:

Alex Shelley > everyone.

I totally despise Team 3D, and totally don't care about LAX, so this is a tough one. I can't see LAX beating them though.

Senshi vs. Jeff Hardy

He's gotta win.

Edited by Bob Roberts

Guest shadestone

Monty Brown vs. Christian Cage vs. AJ Styles vs. Raven vs. Rhino vs. Abyss ©\

This Raven Storyline your planning wont work without the title around his waist

X-Division Championship:

Homicide win not yet maybe in 6 months to a year

Legend vs. Coward

Sting vs. Scott Steiner

Stiener through jarrett interference

Streak vs. Ego

You gave this match away in the feedback response above joes gonna kill jarret....... bitches

6 Man Tag Match:

naturals and killings win yeah right not with shellys current upcoming push ps fire james storm

the dudleys being transittional champs not at this stage of thier carreer

Senshi vs. Jeff Hardy

i just can't see hardy winning this and fueding with a face lynn

Guest Irish Virus

I have always been a fan of your diarys. You really do capture the imagination.

Predictions:

X-Division Championship:

Legend vs. Coward

Sting vs. Scott Steiner

Streak vs. Ego

6 Man Tag Match:

Senshi vs. Jeff Hardy

• 8 months later...