WWE 2006

Guest The Legend

Guest The Legend

IPB Image

WWE 2006 - Reclaiming Glory

That's right, yet another current WWE diary on the EWB. I've tried a few past year diaries on here before, and quickly lost interest. I've always wanted to do a current WWE diary, but didn't because I'd rather do something orginal, but right now I don't really care about that anymore. I'm going to try and make this diary as original, and interesting as a can, and have some fun while I'm at it.

Backstory:

As 2005 was the best financial year for the WWE since 2001, and 2006 was already off to a great start, things were looking bright for the company. The ratings for RAW have gradually risen since the return to USA Network in October 2005. Could the WWE be headed back to their sucessful ways from the Attitude Era and late '80's to early '90's? Or will their momentum come to a stop and WrestleMania 22 took place on April 2, 2006. Many of the old WWE fans liked it, many of the old WWE fans hated it, and just about all of the newer WWE loved it. Now that John Cena is getting booed to a certain extent every week, how will the WWE handle the future of his character? How will the title reign of Rey Mysterio be booked? What is in store for the SmackDown main event picture now that Randy Orton has a minimum of a 60-day suspension? Will Orton ever return to a WWE ring? Is D-X going to come back or are all these "signs" just a tease by the WWE? Will TNA soon become competition for the WWE? Are the rumors true that the WWE will be bringing back ECW full time? You're about to find out...

TV Shows

Monday Night RAW- Mondays at 9:00pm on USA Network

Friday Night Smackdown!- Fridays at 8:00pm on UPN

Velocity- Saturdays at 10:00pm on WWE.com

Heat- Sundays at 7:00pm on WWE.com

Pay-Per-Views

May- Judgment Day(Smackdown!)

June- ECW One Night Stand(Special)/Vengeance(RAW)

July- Great American Bash(Smackdown!)

August- SummerSlam(Both)

September- Unforgiven(RAW)

October- No Mercy(Smackdown!)/Taboo Tuesday(RAW)

November- Survivor Series(Both)

December- Armageddon(Smackdown!)

Roster

Green = Face

Red = Heel

RAW Superstars

Armando Alejandro Estrada- Manager

Big Show- Upper Midcarder

Candice- Manager

Carlito- Midcarder

Charlie Haas- Midcarder

Chris Masters- Midcarder

Danny Basham- Opener

Edge- Upper Midcarder

Eugene- Lower Midcarder

Gene Snitsky- Lower Midcarder

Goldust- Lower Midcarder

John Cena- Main Eventer

Johnny- Lower Midcarder

Johnny Parisi- Opener

Kane- Upper Midcarder

Kenny- Lower Midcarder

Lance Cade- Lower Midcarder

Lita- Manager

Maria- Non-wrestler

Matt Striker- Lower Midcarder

Mick Foley- Non-wrestler

Mickie James- Lower Midcarder

Mikey- Lower Midcarder

Mitch- Lower Midcarder

Mr. McMahon- Non-wrestler

Nicky- Lower Midcarder

Ric Flair- Midcarder

Rob Conway- Lower Midcarder

Rob Van Dam- Upper Midcarder

Shane McMahon- Non-wrestler

Shawn Michaels- Upper Midcarder

Shelton Benjamin- Upper Midcarder

Stacy Keibler- Manager

Stephanie McMahon- Non-wrestler

Steve Austin- Non-wrestler

The Rock- Non-wrestler

Torrie Wilson- Manager

Trevor Murdoch- Midcarder

Triple H- Main Eventer

Trish Stratus- Lower Midcarder

Umaga- Midcarder

Val Venis- Midcarder

Victoria- Lower Midcarder

Viscera- Lower Midcarder

Smackdown! Superstars

Batista- Main Eventer(Currently Injured)

Bobby Lashley- Midcarder

Boogeyman- Lower Midcarder(Currently Injured)

Booker T- Midcarder

Brian Kendrick- Lower Midcarder

Chris Benoit- Upper Midcarder

Daivari- Manager

Doug Basham- Opener

Funaki- Opener

Gregory Helms- Midcarder(Currently Injured)

Gunner Scott- Lower Midcarder

JBL- Upper Midcarder

Jamie Noble- Midcarder

Joey Mercury- Midcarder

Johnny Nitro- Midcarder

Ken Kennedy- Midcarder

Kid Kash- Lower Midcarder

Kurt Angle- Main Eventer(Currently Injured)

Mark Henry- Upper Midcarder

Matt Hardy- Midcarder

Melina- Manager

Nunzio- Lower Midcarder

Orlando Jordan- Midcarder

Paul Burchill- Midcarder

Paul London- Lower Midcarder

Psicosis- Lower Midcarder

Randy Orton- Upper Midcarder(Currently Suspended)

Rey Mysterio- Upper Midcarder

Road Warrior- Lower Midcarder

Scotty 2 Hotty- Opener

Simon Dean- Lower Midcarder

Steven Richards- Opener

Super Crazy- Lower Midcarder

Sylvan- Lower Midcarder

Tatanka- Lower Midcarder

The Great Khali- Midcarder

Thoedore Long- Non-wrestler

Undertaker- Upper Midcarder

Vito- Lower Midcarder

William Regal- Lower Midcarder

Ohio Valley Wrestling/Deep South Wrestling

Aaron Stevens

Christopher Nowinski

Chuck Palumbo

CM Punk

Damien

Matt Cappotelli

Mr. Black

Payne

Rene Dupree

Sabu

Sonny Siaki

Test

Current Champions

RAW

WWE Champion: John Cena(won 1/29/06)

WWE Intercontinental Champion: Rob Van Dam(won 4/30/06)

World Tag Team Champions: Kenny & Mikey(won 4/3/06)

WWE Women's Champion: Mickie James(won 4/2/06)

Smackdown!

World Heavyweight Champion: Rey Mysterio(won 4/2/06)

United States Champion: JBL(won 4/2/06)

WWE Tag Team Champions: MNM(won 12/30/05)

WWE Cruiserweight Champion: Gregory Helms(won 1/29/06)

WWE WrestleMania 22 Results

World Tag Team Championship: Kane & Big Show© def. Carlito & Chris Masters

Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Rob Van Dam def. Bobby Lashley, Matt Hardy, Finlay, Shelton Benjamin, Ric Flair

WWE United States Championship: JBL def. Chris Benoit©

Hardcore Match: Edge def. Mick Foley

Handicap Match: Boogeyman def. Booker T & Sharmell

WWE Women's Championship: Mickie James def. Trish Stratus©

Casket Match: Undertaker def. Mark Henry

No Holds Barred: Shawn Michaels def. Mr. McMahon

World Heavyweight Championship: Rey Mysterio def. Kurt Angle©, Randy Orton

Playboy Pillowfight: Torrie Wilson def. Candice

WWE Championship: John Cena© def. Triple H

WWE Backlash 2006 Results

Carlito def. Chris Masters

Umaga def. Ric Flair

WWE Women's Championship: Trish Stratus def. Mickie James via DQ

WWE Intercontinental Championship/Money in the Bank Match Rob Van Dam def. Shelton Benjamin©

Kane def. Big Show via DQ

Mr. McMahon & Shane McMahon def. Shawn Michaels

WWE Championship: John Cena© def. Triple H, Edge

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Legend

IPB Image

WWE Monday Night RAW

May 8, 2006

Arrowhead Pond in Anaheim, California

The WWE intro plays highlighting wrestlers/sayings from the past. The RAW intro featuring the song "Across the Nation" then plays before many pyros blast from the titantron. "No Chance in Hell" immediately hits over the PA system. Mr. McMahon, with his signature walk strides down to the ring. He grabs a mic.

Mr. McMahon: As you see right next to Jerry Lawler at the announce booth, there is an empty seat. Now for those who missed RAW last week, Joey Styles decided to express his views on "sports entertainment" and unfortunately for Joey, nobody really gives a rats ass about that rant he went on and on about. So I'd just like to say, Joey you're lucky you quit because right when you walked through that curtain to the back, I would have immediately fired your ass! But uh...since we need a replacement...unfortunately I had no other choice but to announce on WWE.com...the new RAW play-by-play commentator...Jim Ross. (reluctantly) Please welcome Jim Ross.

J.R.'s music hits and he comes down the ramp to an ovation. He takes his spot in the commentary booth.

Jerry Lawler: Well it's great to have you back here on RAW J.R.!

Jim Ross: And its great to be back, Monday Night RAW here in Anaheim! What a night it's gonna be!

BEHOLD THE KING, THE KING OF KINGS

"King of Kings" then hits over the PA system and out comes Triple H to a huge ovation from the Anaheim crowd. He walks down to the ring, grabs a mic and then stares down Mr. McMahon with a mic in hand.

Mr. McMahon: Well what the hell do you want? Wait...actually a matter of a fact I was planning on calling you out here Triple H because boy you have some explaining to do. I needed you to call that match right down the middle last week. And you didn't! I told you if you wanted a title match tonight in Anaheim you were going to have to call that damn match down the middle, that's all you had to do. But what did you do? You walked out. You walked out and you let that jackass Shawn Michaels ruin my main event! Why the hell did you do that?!

Triple H puts the mic towards his mouth looking like he's about to speak and then slams it on the ground. He does the D-X "suck it" crotch chop and then runs toward Mr. McMahon and Pedigrees him!!!!!! Almost the entire crowd is on their feet!

Jim Ross: Bah gawd King!!! The Pedigree to the boss! The Pedigree to the boss!

Jerry Lawler: What the hell is Triple H thinking?!

Triple H walks back up the ramp looking pissed off as his "King of Kings" music is playing.

Commercial Break

Jim Ross: Moments ago here on RAW we saw this go down.

MOMENTS AGO

Mr. McMahon: But what did you do? You walked out. Why the hell did you do that?!

Triple H puts the mic towards his mouth looking like he's about to speak and then slams it on the ground. He does the D-X "suck it" crotch chop and then runs toward Mr. McMahon and Pedigrees him!!!!!! Almost the entire crowd is on their feet!

Mr. McMahon is shown backstage behind helped up by road agents, and also Shane McMahon.

Mr. McMahon: Damn it!!! I swear....I swear that I'll never give Triple H at the WWE Title EVER AGAIN!!! And Shane...you go tell Triple H that he has a match tonight...against the entire SPIRIT SQUAD!!! Oh and that's not it...he's gonna have both hands tied behind his back!!! That's what you get...that's what you get when you mess with Vince McMahon!!!!!

Jim Ross: Oh my...Well folks still come here tonight the Hardcore Rematch from WrestleMania 22...Edge and Mick Foley but that's not it... still to come another rematch, a rematch from Backlash Shelton Benjamin has cashed in his rematch clause to take on RVD for the Intercontinental Title and boy this is shaping up to be one hell of a RAW!

Big Show vs. Rob Conway

Show hits the Chokeslam for the victory

Winner: Big Show

Commercial Break

John Cena & Shawn Michaels vs. Trevor Murdoch & Lance Cade

After a quick squash match, Cena hits the F-U on Cade for the victory

Winners: John Cena & Shawn Michaels

Jim Ross: Well folks, coming up next, WrestleMania rematch, Mick Foley and Edge you're not gonna want to miss this! It's live and it's next!

Commercial Break

Hardcore Match:

Edge vs. Mick Foley

Mick Foley immediately runs down to the ring with a 2x4 wrapped in barb wire and chases Edge to the outside with it. After turning at a corner of the ring, Lita trips Foley. Foley doesn't fall all the way down but is distracted...SPEAR BY EDGE!!! Edge and Lita then go digging underneight the ring and Edge pulls out a table as Lita pulls out lighter fluid. Edge sets up the table and Lita squirts the fluid all over the table. Edge pulls out a match from his jeans pocket and lights it, and then proceeds to light up the table.

Jim Ross: Bah gawd don't tell me Edge is gonna do this again, just like at WrestleMania, please don't tell me this!

Edge then drags Foley by the ramp area, a few feet away from where the flaming table is set up. He puts Foley's head under his arm, and Foley's arm over his head in a suplex position...but then a voice is heard over the PA System.

Voice: What are you doing?!?! You can't do that...

They switch to a camera angle from the other side of the ring revealing Joey Styles with a mic in hand!

Joey Styles: You can't do that!!! This is a family show this is sports entertainment! You can't go out of your way to put on exciting wrestling for these people they want to see male cheerleaders and married chairmen having affairs with divas!

Security grabs Joey Styles and begin to carry him over the railing into the crowd, but he still has a mic in hand.

Joey Styles: You can't do this you...

His mic was finally shut off, and then Edge is shown in the ring shouting things toward Joey Styles who is being carried away be security. All of a sudden the lights go out in the arena.....they come back on and in the ring is....SABU!!!

Jim Ross: BAH GAWD IT'S SABU!!! SABU FROM ECW!!!

Jerry Lawler: Whhaaatttt?!?!?!?!?!?!

The crowd in Anaheim is going crazy starting "Sabu" chants. Sabu has a chair in hand and runs toward Edge ramming it into his head!!! He climbs to the top rope and hits the Arabian Facebuster!!! Security is now in the ring and Sabu runs out through the opposite direction, through the crowd. Foley is now back in the ring and nails Edge with the barbed wire 2x4!!! He covers Edge...1....2....3!!!!!

Winner: Mick Foley

Jim Ross: I don't believe what we're seeing here! Sabu from ECW has come out here and cost Edge this Hardcore match!

Commercial Break

WWE Women's Championship:

Mickie James© vs. Torrie Wilson

Mickie hits the Mick Kick for the victory.

Winner: Mickie James

Commercial Break

Kane's pyro goes off and he walks down to the ring for action. Upon waiting for his opponent, the lighting of the arena turns to red the voices start to play over the PA again...

Voices: May 19.....May 19....it's happening again.....May 19.....you know what happened on that day.....it's happening again.....May 19....you can't escape it...

Kane is laying down in the corner holding his head yelling...the voices then stop as he does. The music of Johnny Parisi(who is Kane's scheduled opponent) hits and he appears on stage but Kane goes chasing after him. He grabs him by the throat and chokeslams off the stage. The voices then go off again and Kane panics walking and spinning around on the stage, looking lost. He gets on his knees and starts to yell "STOPPPP!!!!! STOPPP!!!!!" as the screen fades to a commercial.

Commercial Break

Eugene vs. Matt Striker

Striker gets a roll-up on Eugene and grabs onto the ropes, cheating to defeat him.

Winner: Matt Striker

Commercial Break

WWE Intercontinental Championship:

Rob Van Dam© vs. Shelton Benjamin

Shelton hits RVD with a steel chair causing a DQ

Winner: Rob Van Dam

Shelton, still with the chair in hand waits for RVD to get back to his feet to nail him again. Charlie Haas then runs down and attacks Shelton Benjamin to make the save.

Maria is backstage with Triple H.

Maria: (slowly) I am here in the back with the King of Kings...Triple H!!! What are your thoughts going into a 1 on 5 match here tonight against the Spirit Squad?

Triple H: My thoughts? May I have the mic?

Maria hands Triple H the mic.Triple H looks into the camera.

Triple H: Hey Anaheim...ARE....YOU...READY?!!?!

They switch to a shot of the crowd coming to their feet in ovation...

Triple H: I said...ARE.......YOU......READDDYYY??!?!!?

The crowd once again goes crazy, but Triple H then slams down the mic and begins to head to the ring.

Commercial Break

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME

Triple H's music hits and the crowd pops. He appears on stage and begins to walk down the ramp. He does his

KENNY!!! JOHNNY!!! MITCH!!! NICKY!!!! MIKEY!!! AND WE ARE...THE SPIRIT SQUAD!!!

Spirit Squad's music hits as the come down to the ring to a chorus of boo's from the crowd. As they hop into the ring, Triple H is shown with a sledgehammer in hand already before the ref even ties his two hands together, and begins to nail all five guys with it!!! After all 5 are layed out on the mat he crotch chops a few times to get another huge reaction from the crowd. Mr. McMahon then appears on stage irate with a mic in hand.

Mr. McMahon: Oh you bastard you're gonna pay...you're gonna pay big time for this Hunter!!!! I'm not putting up with this anymore...next week...next week you're facing me!!! You're facing MR. MCMAHON!!! And this will be a No Disqualification Match!!! I'm gonna kick your ass!!!!

Triple H then grabs a mic.

Triple H: Wait...wait a minute Vince...this crowd here in Anaheim. I think they have....um....I think they have 2 WORDS FOR YA!!!

Crowd: SUCK IT!!!!!!

Triple H drops the mic and does a few crotch chops again getting another huge ovation from the crowd as his "King of Kings" music plays in the background.

End.

Guest The Legend

Wrestling Newsline

WWE signs Rhino for One Night Stand/Other One Night Stand News

WWE signs Rhino to work for One Night Stand. Rhino, who is still under TNA contract was given permission to sign a WWE contract to work One Night Stand. Although it is extremely unlikely due to their current anti-WWE attitudes, the WWE is also trying find a way to lure the Dudley Boyz to a deal to work a match in the show. Sources are claiming that their good friend Tommy Dreamer is trying to convince them to show up. They would also need permission from TNA to do this.

A rumored match for One Night Stand is Mick Foley vs. Terry Funk.

What happened when Raw went off the air

The following is a first hand report of what happened when Raw went off the air, submitted by a fan in attendance:

Triple H posed a bit for the crowd in the ring. John Cena then came out and cut a promo on stage dissing Los Angeles and the West Coast, which was real odd. He got MAJOR heat and then we were about to have Triple H vs. John Cena(as advertised) but Edge came out and asked to be added into the match, Triple H told him to bring it. They had a triple threat match, was decent. Cena, playing a heel the entire match won hitting the F-U on Edge. Triple H pedigreed Cena afterwards. There were "Cena sucks" chants basically the whole match.

Edited by The Legend

A few things really:

The first, the Triple H face turn was rushed way too much, and was completely out of character for the most part. The whole DX storyline was a little too predictable, please please please change it a lot, I don't want to read something that I can watch on television -- at least, that's what I said to my English teacher. <_<

Next point, John Cena and Shawn Michaels against Garrison Cade and Trevor Murdoch was.. yeah. If you're going to write, then I'd advise it to be more than "A quick squash match." That's literally all you wrote out for that match. For two match ups and a commercial break there were seven lines: that's pretty disappointing.

Sabu screwing Edge over was definitely interesting, I'm quite intriuged to see where you go with that.

Overall, just stick with it and it should be good. I enjoyed your first show, and look forward to many many more. :)

Edited by Nefarious

Guest The Legend

IPB Image

WWE Smackdown!

May 12, 2006(Taped 5/9/06)

iPayOne Center in San Diego, California

The WWE intro plays, followed by the Smackdown! intro, into a pyro display.

Rey Mysterio's music hits and he pops out of the side of the entrance way and gets a huge ovation from his hometown crowd. He walks down to the ring and begins to speak on the mic.

Rey Mysterio: Tonight...I return home.

The crowd pops...

Rey Mysterio: This is my home, San Diego, California the 619!

The crowd pops again

Rey Mysterio: Now I thought tonight would be a celebration...returning here and performing here in front of my hometown....but unfortunately, it won't be that merry for me. I have to take on the 7'4 monster, The Great Khali thanks to JBL.

The crowd boos

Rey Mysterio: But in this match obviously, just like all of my matches, I am the underdog, but that's what I thrive on...that's what keeps me going! I've never backed down from a fight and damn it I don't care how much I get my ass kicked.....I'm still going to come out and take on The Great Khali.

JBL's music hits to massive boo's from the San Diego crowd. The limo drives down to the rampway and JBL walks out and then hops on top of the limo with a mic in hand.

JBL: Well what do we have here? Rey Mysterio out here in front of "his people" here in San Diego. You people cheer him because he's an illegal immigrant just like the rest of you! My ancestors came here LEGALLY! All you Mexicans hop the border and come here the easy way, and the fact that one of them is the World Champion makes me sick! But as bad as it already is, you're even a disgrace to "your people" Rey. You see Eddie Guerrero won the title with heart he did the right thing, but people won't even chant your name Rey. When you come out, they chant for Eddie remembering the glory days when me and him fought in 2004. You are a joke Rey, you are a charity case, and you are a cheater. You cheated to win the title at WrestleMania and just because Eddie did it doesn't make it right for you to!

Rey Mysterio: Hey...why don't you shut up? I'm sick of hearing the same crap over and over.

A "Rey" chant begins from the crowd.

JBL: You are sick of my "crap" huh? You'll be lucky if you make it out alive tonight against The Great Khali. If you do you'll be broken down, you'll have nothing left you won't have that Latino pride left in you for Judgment Day and I will kick your ass and reclaim my title as a WRESTLING GAAAWWDDDD and an AMERICANNNN-UHHH HEEEEEEEEEEEROOOO.

JBL's music hits and the show cuts to commercial break.

Commercial Break

Mark Henry vs. Scotty 2 Hotty

Squash match, Henry wins after the Splash

Winner: Mark Henry

Another vignette for Tatanka is played. Announces his return for next week on Smackdown.

Commercial Break

Tony Chimel: Ladies and gentlemen...please welcome making his return...the Cruiserweight Champion....Gregory Helms!

Gregory Helms walks down to the ring to a chorus of boo's and grabs a mic.

Gregory Helms: For 2 months I've been out of action due to a broken nose. I come out and here making my return to the ring and I get this reaction from you people?! I am the greatest Cruiserweight performer in the history of wrestling!

Funaki's music hits interupting him and the match begins.

Cruiserweight Championship:

Gregory Helms© vs. Funaki

Helms hits the Shining Wizard to retain

Winner: Gregory Helms

Michael Cole: Well folks, coming up next the Semi-Final in the King of the Ring tournament, Lashley and Finlay and it's next!

Commercial Break

King of the Ring Tournament Semi-Finals:

Finlay vs. Lashley

Lashley hits the Dominator on Finlay and wins, after a long bout

Winner: Lashley

Booker T and Sharmell are shown looking on backstage in disgust.

Commercial Break

Josh Matthews is backstage with Rey Mysterio.

Josh Matthews: Rey...you're just moments away from going one on one with The Great Khali. Rey, you stand in at 5'4 and weigh 170 lbs.....and The Great Khali is 7'3 and 420 lbs.

Rey Mysterio: Yeah, yeah Josh, I know the story. Like I said before, I never back down from a fight. No matter how much of an underdog I am, I'm going to give everything I have tonight, just like I will at Judgment Day, just like I did at WrestleMania.

Rey Mysterio begins to head to the ring. The cameras then cut to Daivari getting The Great Khali hyped for his match.

Commercial Break

Rey Mysterio vs. The Great Khali

The two stare each other down, with Khali standing almost two feet total above Rey. Rey runs into the ropes and drop kicks Khali's leg, resulting in nothing. Rey tries it again but Khali grabs on to hip and presses him over his head. Mysterio now, who is at least 10 feet in the air is press slammed all the way to the mat by Khali!!! Khali then picks him up yet again and press slams him to the outside which is about 15 feet from the air!!! Khali then exits the ring over the top rope and tosses Mysterio back into the ring. He picks him up ready to hit the big chop of doom on Mysterio......GONG!

Michael Cole: Wait a minute...

The lights then go out for a few seconds and go back on. Khali is distracted by this and begins to look around the arena screaming things in his native tongue. Mysterio then drop kicks Khali, doing nothing. Khali turns around and Mysterio uses his legs to climb up the 7'4 monster and drop kicks him in the face!!! Mysterio then does this yet again and it sends Khali to the outside between the third and second rope. Khali gets right back up....GONG! This distracts Khali yet again, as he begins to scream and yell. Daivari tries to calm him down, but it doesn't work. Meanwhile, the ref is counting Khali out until he reaches a 10 count! The Great Khali has been counted out!

Winner: Rey Mysterio via count out

Khali begins to walk to the back screaming "Undertaker! Undertaker!" as Mysterio is standing in the ring. Mysterio then turns around, it's JBL!!! CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL to Mysterio!!!

Michael Cole: What the hell is he doing?! Mysterio just defeated The Great Khali and now he's being attacked by the idiot JBL! C'mon now!

JBL then grabs Mysterio's World Heavyweight Title and holds up high in the right as Mysterio is laying flat on the mat.

End.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Legend

IPB Image

WWE Velocity

May 13, 2006(Taped 5/9/06)

Kid Kash def. Jobber

Paul Burchill def. Orlando Jordan

Paul London & Brian Kendrick def. Jobbers

Chris Benoit def. William Regal

IPB Image

WWE Heat

May 14, 2006(Taped 5/8/06)

Gene Snitsky def. Jobber

Charlie Haas def. Jobber

Carlito def. Johnny

Edited by The Legend

Guest The Legend

IPB Image

David vs. Goliath II

After a demand by the manager of The Great Khali, Daivari, SmackDown General Manager Theodore Long has decided to sign a rematch between The Great Khali and Rey Mysterio, for SmackDown next Friday.

WWE Judgment Day Card

Judgment Day, a SmackDown exclusive Pay-Per-View will kick-off live this Sunday from Phoenix, Arizona. Here is the current card for the show:

World Heavyweight Championship: Rey Mysterio© vs. JBL

Undertaker vs. The Great Khali

King of the Ring Tournament Finals: Booker T vs. Bobby Lashley

Be sure to watch SmackDown this Friday for many more matches at the Judgment Day Pay-Per-View.

Guest The Legend

IPB Image

WWE Monday Night RAW

May 15, 2006

United Spirit Arena in Lubbock, Texas

The WWE intro, along with the RAW music video play and large and loud pyros blast from the titantron and RAW kicks off live!

Jim Ross: Hello everyone and welcome to Monday Night RAW! We are here live deep in the heart of Texas, and what a night we're in stored for as tonight, Triple H takes on our chairman, Mr. McMahon!

Jerry Lawler: Yeah well what I'm not pleased about is that ECW crap from last week. I am going to be livid if I see that idiot Joey Styles try and "invade" our show.

Jim Ross: Well that's not it, also tonight John Cena will go one-on-one with Spirit Squad's Mikey.

Jerry Lawler: And Shawn Michaels will go head-to-head with Kenny!

Jim Ross: That's right folks we're in for one hell of a night here at Texas Tech!

"No Chance" hits over the PA to a chorus of boos. Out comes Mr. McMahon on stage with a mic in hand.

Mr. McMahon: What Triple H did last week was absolutely uncalled for. For the past week I've been anxiously awaiting this Monday night to game my damn hands on that sorry piece of crap in tonight's No Disqualification match but I've come to a decision to add something else to tonight's match. I think more needs to be put on the line. Unfortunately due to some certain clauses in his contract, I cannot fire Triple H, but I can do something else. If Triple H is to lose tonight's match, then I will have him suspended for an entire month! And then when he returns, when he returns to the WWE on June 15th which is one month from today, he will have to do some "community service", the WWE way. If he refuses to do this community service then he will never again receive a WWE Title shot, which means none of you idiots will ever see that piece of crap back on his "throne". All of this in return, for the stipulation that if Triple H does happen to win tonight, next week on RAW live in Arizona it will be Triple H receiving a WWE Title shot against the champion, John Cena, in which I will be the special guest referee. So thank you very much, and lets kick off RAW!

John Cena's music then hits, causing a mixed reaction, mostly cheers.He walks out on stage and him and turns to McMahon, and the two stare each other down for a few seconds. McMahon then offers out his hand and Cena shakes it, as they both smile, oddly. Cena then continues to walk down the ramp toward the ring, as Mr. McMahon walks toward the back.

Jim Ross: Well folks, John Cena takes on Spirit Squad's Mikey when he return!

Commercial Break

The Spirit Squad tune hits and Mikey, accompanied by Johnny, Mitch and Nicky comes down toward the ring. The match then begins.

John Cena vs. Mikey

The two lock up at first and Mikey hops over Cena getting him in a roll-up...the ref counts....1.....2....kick out. Cena gets right back up going for a clothesline but it's ducked by Mikey. Mikey hits a neckbreaker. Mikey picks Cena back up and Irish Whips him into the ropes...Cena retaliates by a kick to the face. Cena goes into the ropes...shoulder block. Mikey gets back up....another shoulder block. A bunch of the other Spirit Squad members ringside hop onto the turnbuckle, Cena knocks then all down. Mikey is back to his feet, and runs toward Cena who turns around...he picks him up over his shoulder.....F-U!!!!!!! The cover...1...2...3!!! It's over after a quick opening bout!

Winner: John Cena

Cena's music hits, getting an ovation from the crowd.

Jim Ross: In just a little over a minute, John Cena has defeated Mikey! What a champion this is, yes he's controversial but bah gawd every week he comes here to fight and he shocks us all each time

Jerry Lawler: This crowd here in Texas loves the man...

Jim Ross: John Cena's chain gang on hand here tonight loud and proud!

Cena, back to his feet with the title in hand asks for a mic. His music stops and he begins to speak.

John Cena: I'd like to thank y'all for supporting me. The past months I had to come out here dealing with the boos and the "Cena sucks" chants but damn the Chain Gang is here to represent tonight in TEXAS!!!!

The crowd pops, while some boos are audible.

John Cena: And for all those critics...take a good look at this. You want to go on and say guys like Austin and the Rock always had the crowd behind them...welll look at this. As far as I'm concerned this is all the support I need. I think we here in Texas have a few words for all you haters....YOU CAN'T SEE US!!!

Cena's music hits and he begins to walk to the back as RAW cuts to a commercial break.

Commercial Break

Todd Grisham is backstage with Triple H.

Todd Grisham: Triple H tonight if you lose then you're off RAW for an entire month. Now that isn't THAT bad, but I mean that's really ending your spot on the main event here, I mean once you return you're going to fight your way back up from the bottom like you did when you returned last October. Your thoughts?

Triple H: That's if I lose. But you know what, I also have the chance to get a title shot. And yeah this is a No Disqualification Match and if you've been watching RAW lately, I think you know that some people have my back. Actually, a particular person that I go wayyyyy back with. Yeah you know exactly who I'm talking about.

Commercial Break

A video is shown, showing clips of Cactus Jack and Terry Funk from ECW. Then text appears on the screen reading "ECW One Night Stand: Cactus Jack vs. Terry Funk"

Chris Masters vs. Charlie Haas

Shelton Benjamin interferes, hitting the T-Bone on Haas while the ref is down, Masters covers Haas for the 3 count.

Winner: Chris Masters

Benjamin and Masters then double team Haas...until RVD runs down for the save taking out the two of them.

Commercial Break

Shawn Michaels vs. Kenny

This was a decent bout between the two, until the rest of the Spirit Squad who accompanied Kenny ringside, got involved when the ref was down. Four of the Spirit Squad members hoisted Michaels up slamming him hard the mat, as they did at WrestleMania and Backlash. Kenny then pinned HBK to win the match.

Winner: Kenny

Commercial Break

HERE COMES THE MONEYYYY

Shane McMahon's music hits, resulting in boos from the crowd. Shane prances down to the ring wearing a suit and enters the ring. He begins to speak on the microphone.

Shane McMahon: Last week here on RAW we were scheduled to have a Hardcore Match, a WrestleMania rematch between Edge and Mick Foley until a certain somebody along with another certain somebody representing a certain organization decide to ruin that. Those two somebodys are Joey Styles and Sabu, and that organization is ECW. This is a problem, and my father, the chairman of World Wrestling Entertainment has made me, Shane McMahon in solving this problem. See about a year and a half ago, current RAW Superstar, Rob Van Dam pitched in an idea to my father. He told him that it would be cool to have an ECW reunion show promoted by the WWE. My father took this into serious consideration and then made the decision to bring back ECW for one night only, on June 12, 2005 in New York City, as the WWE promoted it the ECW alumni went out and put on a show that brought back all the "great" memories of ECW for one night. Now this event was a huge success, and because of that, on June 11, 2006 ECW One Night Stand will take place once again. Before I go any further I'd like to welcome out an individual I invited here that I need to speak with. So ladies and gentlemen, please welcome out...Joey Styles.

The ECW theme hits out on stage appears Joey Styles. He walks down to the ring where he grabs a mic.

Shane McMahon: Let me start off by asking you Joey, do you think you're some kind of rebel "declaring war" on the WWE? You think my father really gives a damn about your crap that you went on about 2 weeks ago?

Joey Styles: Yes. I do think that. Because he does care. For 6 months I've come down to that announce table and...

Shane McMahon: Alright listen. You're not out here to go on and on about this all over again. I want to inform you, the apparent leader of this ECW crusade that YOU, Sabu and any other non-WWE ECW competitor that steps his or her foot in this WWE ring without permission will be arrested, and BANNED from ECW One Night Stand, which is being run by the WWE...in which my father is the chairman.

Joey Styles: Wait hold on...I think you and your father have forgot something. I'm not as much of an outsider on what's going on. I keep in touch with people. A few months ago your father and Paul Heyman signed a contract for this ECW One Night Stand. This contract doesn't say Vince McMahon is in charge..oh no...it gives Paul Heyman 100% control over what goes on at the Hammerstein Ballroom on June 11, 2006 and he isn't even letting you or the chairman into the building and there ain't a damn thing you can do about this.

Shane McMahon: No...no...

Joey Styles: Yes...yes it's the truth. You're not going to fool me Shane. But...I think I just fooled you so why don't you turn around.

Shane turns around and right behind him is RHINO!!!! Rhino gores Shane McMahon!!!!!

Joey Styles: GORE!!!! GORE!!!! GORE!!!!

Rhino pounds his chest and raises his arms resulting in a huge reaction from the crowd. Styles and Rhino then exit the ring and hop over the barricade leaving the arena through the crowd.

Commercial Break

A behind the scenes video is shown of the set filming first ever WWE Films movie, See No Evil starring Kane.

Jim Ross: Well folks See No Evil is in theaters just this Friday on May you know what.

Jerry Lawler: That's right, last week in Los Angeles we all saw the world premier and boy I have to say "horror film" is major understatement for this movie. I can't wait to go see it again.

Jim Ross: See No Evil, this Friday our in a theater near you, so make arrangements to go see it because this is not something you want to miss.

The cameras then cut to the ring where Armando Alejandro Estrada is standing with a mic in hand, along with a local talent standing in the corner.

Armando Alejandro Estrada: Now everybody listen to me...haha! Tonight we are here deep in the heart of Texas("Tay-has"). Last week, me Armando Alejjjjandrrrooo Estradaaa was very disappointed to learn that a certain superstar was not on the card, haha, but that superstar is going to come out right now to take on joo(pointing to jobber in the ring). So please welcome the SAMOAN BULL-DOSER.....UMMMMAGGGGAAAA!!!!

Umaga's theme hits and he comes out walking, and acting like a savage.

Umaga vs. Jobber

Umaga nails the big thumb on the jobber and picks up the pinfall

Winner: Umaga

Commercial Break

Big Show vs. Johnny Parisi

Big Show wins with a chokeslam

Winner: Big Show

Commercial Break

Jim Ross: Ladies and gentlemen, this Sunday on WWE Heat on WWE.com, will feature Edge and Lita on the Cutting Edge. Edge supposedly has a challenge to lay down to Sabu for attacking him last week on RAW. Make sure you check out

Mr. McMahon's music hits over the speakers and out comes the chairman, in his signature ring attire. He also does his signature walk down to the ring and enters.

Jim Ross: Keep in mind folks what's on the line in this match-up. First off, it is no disqualifications, but if Mr. McMahon wins, Triple H is suspended from the WWE for a month, if Triple H wins, he recieves a title shot against WWE Champion John Cena next week!

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME

Triple H's music hits, resulting in a huge ovation. The Game appears on stage and begins to walk down the rampway. He hops the ring apron and spits the water into the air before entering the rimg.

No Disqualification:

Triple H vs. Mr. McMahon

Triple H and McMahon stand on opposite sides of the ring staring each other down.

The Spirit Squad's theme hits and Triple H turns around facing the titantron...then from behind all 5 members of the Squad attack Triple H! Kenny nails HHH with a clothesline, sending him to the mat. All 5 then stomp away at the Game as Mr. McMahon begins to walk over. They hold Triple H up, with Nicky grabbing HHH's hair, as McMahon begins to slap HHH again and again with a show of disrespect. McMahon then steps back and then kicks Triple H right in the skull! The Sprit Squad then grab onto HHH while he's on the ground...hoist him up into the air, sending him slamming right to the mat, as they did to Shawn Michaels earlier. Mr. McMahon then covers Triple H. The ref counts.....1.....2....then all of a sudden...Shawn Michaels' music hits and McMahon immediately stands back up. HBK comes running down to the ring throwing right hands left and right at the Sprit Squad, then to Mr. McMahon himself. He tosses each Spirit Squad member out of the ring one by one as a huge "D-X" chant roars among the crowd. Mr. McMahon then gets back to his feet and him and HBK stare each other down. The two continue to walk closer and closer to one another, then from behind, Triple H low blows McMahon!!! HBK then hits the Sweet Chin Music!!! Triple H covers him, 1....2....3!!!!

Winner: Triple H

Shawn Michaels helps Triple H back up to his feet and the two stare each other down, up until the screen fades to black as RAW goes off the air.

End.

Edited by The Legend

Guest The Legend

IPB Image

ECW to go on tour this summer

One Night Stand won't be your last chance to catch ECW!

WWE.com has learned that WWE and Paul Heyman have decided to have ECW go on tour for the summer of 2006. Here are the following dates and venues booked:

June 17- New Alhambra Arena(ECW Arena)- Philadelphia, PA

June 29- Poland Springs Arena- Toms River, NJ

July 8- Dow Event Center- Saginaw, MI

July 15- Dickens Athletic Center- Chicago, IL

July 27- Wallace Civic Center- Fitchburg, MA

August 10- Boutwell Auditorium in Birmingham, AL

August 12- Brown County Expo Center- Green Bay, WI

Edited by The Legend

Guest The Legend

IPB Image

WWE Smackdown

May 19, 2006

Tingley Coliseum in Albuquerque, New Mexico

The WWE intro plays, then a short video recapping the "David vs. Goliath" match last week, followed by the Smackdown! intro, into a pyro display.

Michael Cole: Welcome everyone....to Smackdown! I'm Michael Cole alongside Tazz and we are in store for an explosive night tonight, on our last stop before Judgment Day this Sunday.

Tazz: Right here tonight...the rematch, Rey Mysterio and The Great Khali are gonna go at once more as demanded by Daivari this past week. And well...I don't think Mysterio is going to get lucky once more like he did last week.

Michael Cole: It's David vs. Goliath II tonight as announced Monday on WWE.com, but also, the #1 Contender for Rey's title...JBL will be in action defending his United States title...against Chris Benoit in a WrestleMania rematch!

Joey Mercury vs. Brian Kendrick

Kendrick defeats Mercury with a Sliced Bread No. 2, followed by a pinfall

Winner: Brian Kendrick

Commercial Break

The Miz is shown backstage.

The Miz: Are you ready for a reality check SmackDown? Because next week right here on UPN on Friday night, for the first time ever, The Miz will make his debut issuing an open challenge...to anyone! And whoever it is...is in store for a reality check!

AYIYIYIYIYIYI YAYAYAYA...

Tatanka's music hits and he comes marching out to the ring, making his return to SmackDown.

Tatanka vs. Vito

Indian Death Drop on Vito win win

Winner: Tatanka

A video is shown, showing clips of Cactus Jack and Terry Funk from ECW. Then text appears on the screen reading "ECW One Night Stand: Cactus Jack vs. Terry Funk"

Commercial Break

Mark Henry vs. Psicosis

This was a squash match, in which Henry won after delievering a big splash on Psicosis.

Winner: Mark Henry

Mark Henry then picks Psicosis up into the air getting ready to slam him to the mat...but then Kurt Angle's music hits! Kurt Angle appears on stage with a mic in hand. Mark Henry places Psicosis down.

Kurt Angle: Mark Henry....I haven't forgotten what you did to me. And Theodore Long just booked a match between the two of us for this Sunday at Judgment Day...but I'm not waiting until then. I'm gonna come in there and kick your ass right now.

Kurt Angle drops the mic and comes running into the ring, he slides under Mark Henry's legs and then grabs one of his legs...putting him in the Ankle Lock!!! Mark Henry then reverses it, knocking Angle down using his feet to kick out. Security along with agents then hit the ring and break up the fight.

Michael Cole: Oh my! Kurt Angle and Mark Henry this Sunday at Judgment Day!

Commercial Break

A screenshot of Ken Kennedy is shown on screen with his theme playing in the background that reads "He returns.....returns"

United States Championship:

JBL© vs. Chris Benoit

This is a short rematch of their title match at WrestleMania 22. While the ref is down, JBL is mocking Eddie Guerrero doing his signature dance in the ring, then Rey Mysterio appears standing on the top rope, and hits the Drop of the Dime to JBL. He helps Benoit up and Benoit runs his thumb across his throat, calling for the Headbutt. He climbs to the top rope and hits it, pins JBL for the 3 count, and is crowned new U.S. Champion.

Winner: Chris Benoit

Commercial Break

IPB Image

A behind the scenes video is shown of the set filming first ever WWE Films movie, See No Evil starring Kane.

Michael Cole: See No Evil...out in theaters TODAY!

Tazz: That's right we were at the premier in LA last week, kick ass movie, if you haven't yet seen it you must make arrangement to go see it. You must.

The cameras cut to Tony Chimel in the ring.

Tony Chimel: Ladies and gentlemen...the following contest is a Number One Contender's Match for the Cruiserweight Championship, in which the winner will face Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms this Sunday at Judgment Day.

#1 Contender's Match for the Cruiserweight Championship:

Super Crazy vs. Jamie Noble vs. Kid Kash

Super Crazy lands a moonsault on Jamie Noble to win it

Winner: Super Crazy

While Super Crazy is celebrating in the ring, Gregory Helms suddenly comes out...and nails him with the Cruiserweight Title! He then looks down at Super Crazy talking some trash.

Commercial Break

IPB Image

Michael Cole: Ladies and gentlemen, WWE Judgment Day is this Sunday, and the theme song for Judgment Day is "This Fire Burns" by Killswitch Engage, which can be found on the brand new WWE Wreckless Intent CD, out in stores next Tuesday!

Tazz: Yeah and at Judgment Day as we just learned...Gregory Helms will be defending his Cruiserweight Title against Super Crazy!

Michael Cole: And another match we learned earlier will take place at Judgment Day...Kurt Angle vs. Mark Henry!

Tazz: Last month Henry splashed Angle through that announce table, resulting in a broken rib and Kurt Angle's back now, looking for revenge on that animal, that beat known as Mark Henry.

Michael Cole: MNM will defend there Tag Titles against Paul London and Brian Kendrick!

Tazz: Earlier tonight, Brian Kendrick got the upperhand over Joey Mercury, you gotta wonder what will happen this Sunday when these two talented, young tag teams collide.

Michael Cole: And the King of the Ring Tournament will come to an end, Booker T faces off with Lashley in the finals!

Tazz: Also, keep in mind the winner of this King of the Ring Tournament gets a shot at the World Heavyweight Title, so a lot is on the line in that match between The Book, and Lashley.

Michael Cole: This match has just been announced backstage by Smackdown GM Theodore Long, Chris Benoit will defend his newly won U.S. Title against Finlay!

Tazz: That's going to be one hell of a brawl, both these guys are pure fighters, and that's going to be a great confrontation for the United States title.

Michael Cole: And the Undertaker will return, to take on the man that we thought ended him last month, The Great Khali!

Tazz: The Great Khali stands in at 7'4, and well we've seen the Deadman pull off some amazing things in the past, but Cole, I don't know if he can do this, if he can take out this monster.

Michael Cole: And of course, the World Heavyweight Title will be decided between Rey Mysterio and JBL.

Tazz: The feud between these two has really heated up in the past few weeks. You know, from the things JBL's been saying, I really wish Rey would beat the hell out of this guy, but I don't know if he can defeated JBL this Sunday.

Michael Cole: Well Rey's always been the underdog, it's been that way his whole career. Who would've expected him to win the Royal Rumble entering at #2? Who would've expected him to win in the triple threat match at WrestleMania? Who would've thought he'd ever be World Heavyweight Champion period?

Tazz: You got a point there Cole, but I don't know what to expect this Sunday...

Johnny Nitro vs. Paul London

Joey Mercury, who accompanied Nitro ringside, along with Melina interfieres by attacking London, resulting in a DQ.

Winner: Paul London via DQ

Brian Kendrick runs down to save his tag team partner, as MNM take off up the ramp way.

Commercial Break

The Great Khali's music hits, and out comes the giant, along with Daivari. He walks down the ramp way and enters the ring over the top rope.

WHACHU GONNA DO WHEN WE COME FOR YOU

"Correle, Correle, Andale...whatchu gonna when he come for you..."

"Booyaka 619" by P.O.D. hits and Rey Mysterio shoots up from a platform by the titantron. He slowly walks down the rampway, with the World Heavyweight Title around his waist.

Rey Mysterio vs. The Great Khali

Once the bell rings, Rey immediately goes after Khali, but gets shoved down. Rey then slowly gets back up, then goes out of the ring. He pulls up the ring apron and pulls out a steel chair. He slides back into the ring, then slides the chair under Khali's legs. Khali bends down to try and catch the chair, but is then treated to a drop kick to the face by Mysterio. Mysterio then picks up the chair and nails Khali with it...resulting in a DQ.

Winner: The Great Khali via DQ

The chair shot does no effect to Khali, but Rey nails him with the chair once again, then again, and again, again, again, again, Khali after several chair shots is now dizzy, wobbling back and worth in the ring, but still on his feet. Daivari then runs into the ring, and Rey nails him with the chair, sending him straight to the mat. The lights suddenly go out and a gong goes off...this causes Khali to take his mind off Rey. He leaves the ring and starts yelling for Undertaker. He simply walks over the guard rail and walks through the crowd, looking for the Undertaker while screaming in his native tongue.

Voice: Hey Rey!!!

JBL is then shown on stage.

JBL: Rey...is that the kind of champion you are?! You're going to take the cheap way out of a match by hitting your opponent by a chair?! Or is that you're just to stupid to realize that was a disqualification, just like all of "your people" are?! Rey, I bet you don't even know what day it is. Do ya?!

Rey, with a mic in hand begins to speak.

Rey Mysterio: It's May 19th.

JBL: Can you repeat that, I didn't hear you the first time.

JBL: Wait...one more time.

JBL: Uh...Rey, I think someone wants to visit you right now.

BOOOOM!!! Fire blasts from the entrance way, right in front of JBL, and Kane walks through the curtain!

Michael Cole: What the hell?! Kane?!?! What the hell is Kane doing here?!?! Kane's not a SmackDown Superstar!!!!

Kane slides in the ring and hits a big boot onto Rey Mysterio.

Kane: YOUUUU SAID THAT DATE!!!!

Kane then picks Rey Mysterio up over his shoulder, and tosses him out of the ring over the top rope. Kane then hops out of the ring and picks up Mysterio and locks his hand on Rey's throat.

Michael Cole: Oh no! Don't do this! Don't do this!!!

Kane then picks Mysterio up in the air and chokeslams Mysterio through the announce table!!!! Kane then does his evil laugh as SmackDown goes off the air.

End.

SmackDown's UPN Rating: 2.5

Edited by The Legend

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Legend

IPB Image

WWE Judgment Day Card

SmackDown brings to you Judgment Day, this Sunday at 8/7c live on Pay-Per-View from Phoenix, Arizona. The following is the card for the show:

• World Heavyweight Championship: Rey Mysterio© vs. JBL
  • United States Championship: Chris Benoit© vs. Finlay
  • World Tag Team Championship: MNM© vs. Paul London & Brian Kendrick
  • Cruiserweight Championship: Gregory Helms© vs. Super Crazy
  • King of the Ring Tournament Finals: Booker T vs. Bobby Lashley
  • Undertaker vs. The Great Khali
  • Kurt Angle vs. Mark Henry
Don't miss SmackDown's second Pay-Per-View event of the year 2006, Judgment Day! Call your local cable or satelitte provider to order.
Edited by The Legend

Guest The Legend

IPB Image

WWE Velocity

May 20, 2006(Taped 5/16/06)

Paul Burchill def. Kid Kash

Simon Dean def. Jobber

Matt Hardy def. Jamie Noble

Bobby Lashley def. Nunzio

IPB Image

WWE Heat

May 21, 2006(Taped 5/15/06)

Carlito def. Jobber

Eugene def. Trevor Murdoch via DQ

Edge's music hits, and out comes the "Rated R Superstar" with Lita.

Jonathan Coachman: Todd, you should be humbled and start bowing, to see a superstar like Edge come here on Heat. C'mon Todd.

Todd Grisham: I don't think I really want to do that. Anyway...here comes Edge, making a special Heat appearance, and as far as I know, he is here to address his situation with Sabu. Right now lets show you what happened just two weeks ago on Monday Night RAW.

2 WEEKS AGO

Edge pulls out a match from his jeans pocket and lights it, and then proceeds to light up the table.

Edge then drags Foley by the ramp area, a few feet away from where the flaming table is set up. He puts Foley's head under his arm, and Foley's arm over his head in a suplex position...but then a voice is heard over the PA System.

Voice: What are you doing?!?! You can't do that...

They switch to a camera angle from the other side of the ring revealing Joey Styles with a mic in hand!

Joey Styles: You can't do that!!! This is a family show this is sports entertainment! You can't go out of your way to put on exciting wrestling for these people they want to see male cheerleaders and married chairmen having affairs with divas!

Security grabs Joey Styles and begin to carry him over the railing into the crowd, but he still has a mic in hand.

Joey Styles: You can't do this you...

His mic was finally shut off, and then Edge is shown in the ring shouting things toward Joey Styles who is being carried away be security. All of a sudden the lights go out in the arena.....they come back on and in the ring is....SABU!!!

The crowd in Anaheim is going crazy starting "Sabu" chants. Sabu has a chair in hand and runs toward Edge ramming it into his head!!! He climbs to the top rope and hits the Arabian Facebuster!!! Security is now in the ring and Sabu runs out through the opposite direction, through the crowd. Foley is now back in the ring and nails Edge with the barbed wire 2x4!!! He covers Edge...1....2....3!!!!!

Edited by The Legend

Guest The Legend

IPB Image

WWE Judgment Day

May 21, 2006

U.S. Airways Center in Phoenix, Arizona

The WWE intro plays featuring various superstars in WWE history. A hype up video follows this. "This Fire Burns" by Killswitch Engage then plays.

"AND NOW...SMACKDOWN, ALONG WITH VYTECH NUTRITIONALS PRESENT...JUDGMENT DAY!"

Pyros blast from the titantron area, then the cameras pan around the crowd, kicking off Judgment Day on PPV.

Michael Cole: Hello everyone, and welcome to Judgment Day! We are live in the U.S. Airways Center in the beautiful city of Phoenix! Hello everyone again, I'm Michael Cole and he's Tazz and we welcome you to Judgment Day!

Tazz: The arena tonight is packed, these people are ready to see an awesome show tonight, by SmackDown!

MNM's music hits, causing many boos to erupt from the crowd. WWE staff roll down the red carpet on the stage area, as Mercury, Nitro, and Melina pose on stage for the 'paparazzi'. Melina then does her signature leg split on the edge of the ring and the three then pose inside the ring.

Paul London and Brian Kendrick's theme hits, the crowd pops as the two come sprinting down to the ring, immediately attacking MNM.

Michael Cole: London and Kendrick not wasting any time, they're ready for their Tag Team Title match!

The bell rings and the match is now under way.

World Tag Team Championship:

MNM© vs. Paul London & Brian Kendrick

MNM both still have their coats on as they are being mobbed by London and Kendrick. London whips Mercury into the ropes, and Mercury retaliates with a kick to London's face. The ref breaks up Nitro and Kendrick and they are both forced to their sides of the ring on the apron. Mercury removes his coat and then goes into the ropes, but comes back to a drop toe hold by London. London then tags in Kendrick. Kendrick climbs the top rope and clotheslines Mercury off the top rope, after Mercury gets back to his feet. He covers him...1...2...Nitro breaks up the count. London then comes charging back into the ring attacking Johnny Nitro. Kendrick runs into the ropes, drop kick to Mercury's face! He covers him again...1...2...Mercury kicks out. Kendrick then picks him up and hits another drop kick. London is back on the ring apron and Kendrick strikes a tag to London. Mercury is trying to reach Nitro but London grabs onto his leg and then nails his elbow to the back of Mercury's knee. He then locks him in a leg hold. Nitro runs in the ring, but the ref holds him back from getting involved. While he's distracting the ref, Kendrick climbs the top rope and hits a leg drop to Mercury's back. London then covers Mercury again, 1....2....kick out. Nitro then charges back into the ring clotheslining London. He quickly returns to the ring apron. Mercury then tags him in. He grabs London's foot as he's about to tag in Kendrick then picks him up to his feet and begins to pound on London's back. He then hits a scoop slam on London. He covers him...1...2...London kicks out. Nitro then goes into the ropes, on Kendrick and London's side of the ring and is treated to a knee to the back. London then hits an enzugiri!!! He covers Nitro....1....2....Mercury runs in to break up the count! Kendrick climbs to the top ropes, jumps off...jump swinging DDT to Mercury! Nitro has gotten back up and hits a superkick on Kendrick! Nitro turns around, crossbody by London, Nitro gets back up...another crossbody. London then hits a full nelson suplex onto Nitro. He climbs to the top rope....360 SPLASH on Nitro!!! The cover...1...2...3!!!

Winners: Paul London & Brian Kendrick

Tony Chimel: Here are your winners and the new WWE Tag Team Champions.....Paul London and Brian Kendrick!!!

London helps Kendrick back to his feet as the two celebrate with their new championship belts.

A screenshot of Ken Kennedy is shown on screen with his theme playing in the background that reads "He returns.....returns"

Josh Matthews is backstage with Bobby Lashley.

Josh Matthews: Bobby Lashley, later on tonight, you will be competing in the King of the Ring Tournament finals, if you win, then you will get your first ever WWE Title shot. What are your feelings going into this match?

Bobby Lashley: There's no doubt in my mind that I'm going to come out on top tonight. I am going to win this match, and I am going to go on to become to new World Heavyweight Champion!

Chris Benoit's music hits, and the new U.S. Champion walks out getting a loud pop from the crowd.

Michael Cole: This past Thursday, Chris Benoit defeated JBL with the help of his friend Rey Mysterio to win back the U.S. Title gold.

MY NAME IS FINLAY, AND I LOVE TO FIGHT!

Finlay's music hits, resulting in many boo's from the Phoenix crowd. Finlay walks down the rampway and into the ring.

United States Championship:

Chris Benoit© vs. Finlay

The two stare each other down, then Finlay gets in a cheapshot by kicking Benoit in the leg. Benoit bends down and Finlay then attacks Benoit with punches toward his back. He then follows with several kicks to Benoit's sternum, but Benoit then grabs Finlay behind his head, he takes him down...Crossface!!! Finlay quickly grabs onto the bottom rope, and the ref forces Benoit to break the hold. Benoit attacks Finlay with many swift kicks. Finlay then gets right back into it and hits an Arm Breaker DDT on Chris Benoit. Finlay picks Benoit pack up and nails a suplex. He covers him...1...2...kick out. Finlay stomps down a bit on Benoit, causing him to roll to the outside. Finlay then leaves the ring also and picks up Benoit slamming his back to the side of the ring. He does it yet again, then talks some trash to fans ringside. He goes back up to Benoit and tries to Irish Whip him into the ringsteps, Benoit reverses, Finlay reverses right back, Benoit blocks the Irish Whip and attacks with many knifeedge chops to Finlay's chest. Benoit then finally slams Finlay into the ringsteps with an Irish Whip. Benoit picks Finlay up and slides him back into the ring. He picks Finlay up inside the ring and hits a german suplex, another, and then completes the trio. He then runs his thumb across his throat, calling for the Flying Headbutt. He climbs to the top rope...meanwhile, Finlay pulls something out of his tights, Benoit leaps, Finlay moves out of the way and Benoit comes slamming down on top of Finlay's shillelagh, but it was done very shady, not allowing the ref to notice it. Finlay gets back up and uses his arms to pick up Benoit. He quickly kicks the shillelagh out of the ring while punching away at Benoit, not letting the ref see it, he Irish Whips him into the ropes, picks up Benoit.....Celtic Cross!!! He covers Benoit...1....2...3!!!

Winner: Finlay

Tony Chimel: Here is your winner...and NEWWWWW United States Champion....Finlay!

Michael Cole: Oh come on! Finlay just had to cheat using that damn shillelagh to take Benoit out, limiting his third United States title reign to 2 days. This is a real champion we have in this guy Finlay. I don't believe this!

Finlay holds the U.S. Title up in the air smiling. He leaves the ring and picks up the shillelagh, then goes back into the ring. He waits for Benoit to get back up. Benoit gets back to his feet and is nailed with Finlay's shillelagh right across his skull!

Michael Cole: This Finlay is unbelieveable. Can you show just a little class? For the love of God.

Tazz: Finlay is a dirty guy, not saying I agree with what he's doing, but I mean I have to respect him, for doing whatever he needs to do to win.

Michael Cole: Respect him? The guy nailed another human being with a damn shillelagh after cheating to take away his title. I don't believe this.

The cameras cut to a live shot of the Phoenix skyline.

Michael Cole: On any note, we have had two title changes already tonight in Phoenix, and there's still much to come tonight at Judgment Day, but right now we present to you the Judgment Day theme song..."This Fire Burns" by Killswitch Engage.

Tazz: "This Fire Burns" can be found on the WWE Wreckless Intent CD that's in stores everywhere Tuesday, only two days away!

Gregory Helms' music hits and the Cruiserweight Champion walks down to the ring.

2 DAYS AGO

Super Crazy lands a moonsault on Jamie Noble to win the triple threat match.

While Super Crazy is celebrating in the ring, Gregory Helms suddenly comes out...and nails him with the Cruiserweight Title! He then looks down at Super Crazy talking some trash.

Edited by The Legend

Guest The Legend

IPB Image

MNM cash in on rematch clause

MNM has already announced by informing WWE.com they will cashing in their rematch clause to face Paul London & Brian Kendrick this Friday on Smackdown!.

Also, the King of the Ring ceremony for King of the Ring Tournament winner Booker T will be held. At this caremony, Booker T will announce where and when he will be challenging World Heavyweight Champion Rey Mysterio for his title, the shot Booker T earned by winning the King of the Ring Tournament.

Guest The Legend

IPB Image

WWE Monday Night RAW

May 22, 2006

Glendale Arena in Glendale, Arizona

The WWE intro plays featuring various superstars in WWE history.

The RAW Intro video featuring "Across the Nation" plays, then a live shot of the arena as large pyros blast from the titantron area. The cameras pan around the crowd.

Jim Ross: Welcome everyone to RAW! We are here live in The Grand Canyon State, Arizona and what a night we are in store for!

Jerry Lawler: Tonight live on RAW we're gonna see Edge from our very own WWE take on that idiot Sabu with Extremely Crappy Wrestling rules!

Jim Ross: That's ECW rules, Extreme Championship Wrestling, which means no rules! It was a challenge layed out last night on WWE.com Heat by Edge and Sabu has accepted. He's here with us live tonight, and he's ready to go!

Mr. McMahon's music hits and massive boos erupt from the crowd. Mr. McMahon, along with his son Shane walk down to the ring. Shane asks for a mic and he begins to speak.

Shane McMahon: Now before my dad gets to what he needs to take care of, I have something to announce. Last week, when I invited Joey Styles, former RAW play-by-play commentator to this ring, I was attacked. Attacked by someone not even employed by RAW or even World Wrestling Entertainment. That would be Rhino. I would like to make clear that Rhyno was arrested last week, but I invited him back to RAW tonight in Arizona, if he was willing to compete in a match. Well Rhyno has arrived here about an hour ago, and he will be in action. He will be in action in a few moments, and will meet his opponent, or opponents seconds after entering this ring, and that match will be next. Thank you.

Shane hands the mic over to Mr. McMahon, and he leaves the ring to walk to the back.

Mr. McMahon: Well. Now that that has been taken care of, I have something very important to address. Last week I took on Triple H in a match in which if he won I'd give him a title shot, and if he lost, he is suspended from the WWE for his actions two weeks ago. Now thanks to that jackass Shawn Michaels, I got screwed out of this match, and I am forced to give Triple H a titleshot and he can go on without punishment for his actions two weeks ago. But damn it him and Shawn Michaels are both gonna pay! They're both going to pay right here tonight in this very ring! Because tonight we're going to Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels! That's right Triple H will be taking on Shawn Michaels in a Lumberjack Match! We have Lumberjacks scattered out the ring and those Lumberjacks will be handpicked by myself. And this match will be a First Blood Match! That's right! Triple H and Shawn Michaels are going to have to beat each others asses for the damn trouble they have caused for me here on RAW, and if they have some scheme to not wrestle each other and do this rumored reformation of D-you know what, then I will suspend the both of them for not competing in a match I, Vincent Kennedy McMahon signed for them, and Triple H will lose his WWE Title match! And that is all, enjoy the show!

Rhino's music hits and the man beast comes walking down to the ring. As Vince is walking back the two slowly walk by, staring at each other, Rhino then slides into the ring and raises his arms getting a pop.

Jim Ross: Rhino will be taking on a surprise opponent after this commercial break! Don't go anywhere!

Commercial Break

Rhino is still standing in the ring, awaiting his opponent.

The Spirit Squad's music hits and all five come hopping and prancing down to the ring.

Jim Ross: Bah gawd King, Shane is putting Rhino up against the entire Spirit Squad!

Rhino vs. Spirit Squad

As all five begin to slide into the ring. Rhino gores Nicky but the other four quickly get in and gang up on the man beast. As he is lying down on the mat, they continue to stomp down on him. Four of them grab on to one of Rhino's arms or legs and try to hoist him up and slam him down to the mat, but Rhino begins to fight out of it. He uses his leg to kick away Mikey and then he kicks away Kenny. He gets back to his feet and fights them four with throwing in right hands, the then gores Johnny! Kenny, who is running towards him gets scared and falls down when Rhino then turns towards him. Rhino slowly begins to walk to him....WHAM! Shane McMahon has nailed Rhino in the back with a steel chair.

Winner: Rhino via DQ

Rhino, still on his feet shakes his head a little then turns around and stares at Shane. He grabs the chair from Shane, and Shane then runs out of harms way by leaving the ring. Rhino turns around, Kenny hits a drop kick on Rhino, slamming the chair into his face, causing him to fall back on the mat. Kenny, Mikey and Mitch then gang up again on Rhino, then Nicky gets back on his feet and joins in, along with Shane McMahon. Shane then yells something at Kenny, and Kenny climbs to the top rope. Mikey and Mitch place a chair on Rhinos face. Kenny leaps and hits a leg drop to Rhino! Sprit Squad's music hits as they look down on an assulted Rhino.

Todd Grisham is backstage with Edge, the crowd boos.

Todd Grisham: Edge, last night on Heat you layed down a challenge to Sabu for tonight. Sabu has accepted it and he is here tonight. But I mean, you challenged him to an ECW rules match. You have never competed in an ECW rules match, and well ECW rules, that's right up Sabu's alley.

Edge: Shut up Todd! I wrestled Mick Foley in the greatest Hardcore Match all time at WrestleMania, and beat him. I could've beaten him again, but thanks to Sabu, now whenever my match with Foley at Mania is brought up, people have to say, "Oh but Edge lost a month later in the rematch", that is BS Todd! I beat a Hardcore legend, which makes me a Hardcore legend. Why should I be afraid of Sabu? Because he's Homicidal? Because he's Genocidal? Because he's Suicidal? No! The way I see it, Sabu is a coward, and tonight I will beat the living hell out of him!

Joey Styles then appears on screen, walking up to Edge.

Joey Styles: Oh my god.

Joey Styles then walks away, as Edge looks at him oddly.

Jerry Lawler: What the hell is that idiot doing here again?!

Commercial Break

Rob Van Dam & Charlie Haas vs. Shelton Benjamin & Chris Masters

RVD and Benjamin did most of the work in the match. Masters locked in the Masterlock on Haas but RVD broke it up with a Spinning Heel Kick to Masters' head. Benjamin, who was the legal man hits a T-Bone on RVD, then a T-Bone to Haas and uses the ropes as leverage to get the three count.

Winners: Shelton Benjamin & Chris Masters

Commercial Break

Armando Alejandro Estrada is on his cellphone in his locker room. Mr. McMahon then walks in.

Mr. McMahon: Armando! May I speak to you a minute?

Armando Alejandro Estrada: (to phone) Hold up a sec.

Estrada shakes McMahon's hand.

Mr. McMahon: Hello there boss, Mr. McMahon. Is there anything I must do for joo'?

Mr. McMahon: Actually yes Armando, there is. You're client Umaga really comes to my attention. I mean he's the what...the Samoan...uhh....

Armando Alejandro Estrada: The Samoan Bulldosser!!! Haha!

Mr. McMahon: Yes, you know I checked the card, and he's not scheduled for a match here tonight so I really could use him. Tonight is the lumberjack match between Shawn Michaels and Triple H and I want to make sure neither of them walks out tonight in good shape. I want the hell beat out of both of them! So what I ask for is to bring your client Umaga down to the ring as one of the lumberjacks. Whenever one of them is knocked out of the ring, I want him to tear them the hell apart!!!

Armando Alejandro Estrada: Yes sir, yes that's a great idea! haha! Trust me Umagaaa is a man you can count on. I won't let you down, Mr. McMahon.

The cameras cut to JR and King ringside.

Jim Ross: Folks, this past Friday, See No Evil came out in theaters everywhere and boy was it a box office hit.

Jerry Lawler: You got that right, this movie is by far the most sadistic, horrific, terrorizing, thrilling horror movie I've ever seen.

IPB Image

A live shot of the arenas is shown. BOOM!!! Kane's pyro blast, followed by his music and the big Red Machine appears on stage with a mic in hand. His music then tunes out.

Kane: The past few weeks everyone has been wondering what May 19th is all about. Everyone is wondering what happened to Kane and what is with May 19th. For the past few weeks May 19th has been evil to me. The reason being, I couldn't stop thinking about my movie See No Evil which came out on May 19th. I was frightened so much about it, frightened that I've finally turned into a normal human. I've always been different, I've always been surreal. The fact that I'm no longer Kane the monster, and now Kane the actor makes me sick!!! I blame all of you people!!!!! You all like me because it's the cool thing to do!!!!! I don't want to be popular!!!! I want to be myself, Kane, the most sadistic animal to ever enter a wrestling ring!!!!!! Make no mistake about it, whoever steps into the ring in the near future will feel my wrath!!!!!! This is the rebirth of Kane!!!!! (evil tone) Ahahahahahahahaha!!!! Ahahahahahahaahahaha!!!!!

Kane then gets on his knees.

Kane: (evil tone) AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Jim Ross: Bah gawd what has happened to this man?!

Commercial Break

John Cena's music hits, to a mixed reaction, and out comes the champ.

Lilian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Making his way to the ring, from West Newbury, Massachusetts, weighing in at 240 pounds, the WWE Champion....JOHNNNN CEEENNNAAA!!!!

He carries his WWE Title down to the ring and holds it up high, again, to a mixed reaction. Rob Conway, his opponent who is already in the ring is then introduced.

John Cena vs. Rob Conway

Conway runs for a clothesline on Cena, but Cena ducks. Cena runs into the ropes...shoulder block on Conway. Conway gets back up, another shoulder block. Cena then nails a suplex. Conway gets back up and Cena does a Hip Toss. He nails the Killswitch on Conway. He hops right back up and then raises his hand up in the air. He waves his hand in front of Conway's face.

John Cena/Crowd: (along with boos) You can't see me!

Cena goes into the ropes, brushes off his shoulder and hits the Five Knuckle Shuffle! He pumps up his reebok's and Conway gets up, and Cena hits the F-U!!! He covers him, 1....2....3!!!

Winner: John Cena

Cena is handed his WWE Title and then raises it up in the air. He ask for a microphone and then begins to speak, while looking into the camera.

John Cena: Now I see there are some haters up in here tonight, but that don't make no difference for the champ. I know there's haters watching right now thinking "damn that Cena sure sucks". Now you can run to your internet and type up your hate to your friends, to WWE.com, to people who don't even give a damn about wrestling, and even to Chain Gang Soldiers. But that makes no difference. The Soldiers are up in the house tonight, and there ain't a thing nobody can do about that! It's because of them I'm where I am today, and it's because of me that they have something to look foward to every Monday night. I'm proud of that. For that I thank ya'll and I....

RVD's music then hits, and Mr. Money in the Bank comes walking down to the ring holding up his briefcase.

Rob Van Dam: You know what Cena, I'm tired of hearing you complain about your haters, try and act like it doesn't bother you, but Cena we all know deep down that it does. You're just in denial. Now I'll give you this, you've beaten most of the WWE locker room, but well, that was in a WWE ring. I have to ask you Cena, what if things were a little more 'Extreme'? What if you had to defend that title outside of the WWE, what if you had to defend that WWE Title on June 11th, 2006 at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City?!

This causes a lot of the crowd to cheer.

Rob Van Dam: Actually, that "what if" has turned into a "when" because I am cashing in my Money in the Bank contract to face you at ECW One Night Stand! I'll see you there.

RVD slams down the mic and exits with his music playing. John Cena has a worried look on his face.

Jim Ross: Bah gawd King! RVD challenging Cena for One Night Stand!

Jerry Lawler: Can he do this?!

Commercial Break

A video package highlighting moments of the FBI in ECW is shown. Then followed by highlights of Tajiri and Super Crazy. Then text appears on the screen reading "ECW One Night Stand: Little Guido & Tony Mamaluke vs. Tajiri & Super Crazy"

Carlito vs. Trevor Murdoch

This was a back and forth match, with nothing really exciting. The crowd was mainly dead throughout the match. Carlito won after a Swinging Neck Breaker.

Winner: Carlito

Triple H is shown walking in the corridor backstage, then the same with Shawn Michaels.

Jim Ross: The lumberjack match is next!

Commercial Break

Mr. McMahon's music hits and him and Shane McMahon come walking down to the ring, as the first two lumberjacks to enter. The Spirit Squad then come out, followed by Umaga and Armando Alejandro Estrada.

Shawn Michaels music hits and the Heartbreak Kid walks down the rampway. He gets on his knees and does his routine prayer as pyros spark up from behind him on stage.

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME

The crowd goes crazy after Triple H's music hits and the Game walks down to the ring. He spits his water up in the air on the ring apron and then enters.

Lumberjack Match:

Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels

Triple H and Shawn Michaels stare each other down a bit then the two lock up. HHH follows with a knee to HBK's chest. He then hits a clothesline. He looks at Mr. McMahon ringside and McMahon words something out to him. He picks up HBK by the head and throws in a few right hands. HHH irish whips HBK into the ropes, then follows with a sleeper hold, but HBK begins to fight his way out of it with elbows to HHH's chest. He runs into the ropes and hits a crossbody on HHH. He grabs HHH by the hair and follows up with right hands. Triple H then knees HBK in the chest, causing him to bend over. HBK then quickly hits a back body drop sending HHH to the outside! All the lumberjacks immediately start beating up on The Game. Umaga then comes in and irish whips HHH into the ring steps. Armando and Umaga then roll HHH back into the ring and HBK gets back in on the attack. Mr. McMahon then grabs HBK's leg and slides him out of the ring. The lumberjacks then all gang up on HBK. Triple H then gets back up and notices this, then jumps out of the ring to start fighting off the lumberjacks, until he is headbutted by Umaga. Umaga, and a few other Spirit Squad members then set up HHH on the announce table. HBK is then placed on top of HHH on the table. Kenny climbs to the top and leaps, performing a leg drop to both HHH and HBK right through the announce table.

Winner: No Contest

Crowd: HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

The Spirit Squad music plays as the other lumberjacks help Kenny back up to his feet. Triple H and Shawn Michaels are shown layed out over the broken pieces of the announce table.

Commercial Break

Jim Ross: Welcome back to RAW folks, moments ago the lumberjack match between Triple H and Shawn Michaels took place, but both men were layed out after Spirit Squad's Kenny leg dropped both men right through our announce table! Wait a minute...King...what are you doing?

Jerry Lawler is shown on camera with a mic in hand and begins to speak.

Jerry Lawler: Now coming up next is this "ECW rules" match and I'm sure all you people know that I'm not the biggest fan of Extremely Crappy Wrestling, but I think I have the right to voice my opinion and these ECW idiots getting matches and air time on our show. I mean what's all this ECW rave all about? The company ended over 5 years ago people! It failed because all they did was attract to a few hundred idiots in Philadelphia who paid money to watch their trash that is an embarrassment to professional wrestling in a bingo hall! ECW is dead people! ECW is dead!

The ECW theme song hits, and out walks former RAW commentator, Joey Styles. He walks down toward the announce table and is handed a mic.

Jerry Lawler: What the hell do you want? Why the hell are you even here?

Joey Styles: First of all, I'd like to say, it's a pleasure to be out here with you, J.R. I have a backstage pass to be here, because in just 3 weeks, I will be calling ECW One Night Stand in New York City. And I hear you saying the same old bull....crap, that's right the S word is way too bad for a cable TV wrestling show! I hear you saying the old old bullcrap you've been saying since '95, '96, '97 and I'm sick of it!

Jerry Lawler: That's great, now go run along before I have to shove your ass down like I did a few weeks ago.

Joey Styles: You want to try that again, go ahead shove me down! C'mon Jerry!

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME

Edge's music hits and Edge comes walking down the ramp with a mic in hand.

Edge: Hey! Joey Styles! Just who the hell do you think you are? You think you're big and meaningful around here that you are calling a PPV for a dead wrestling promotion? You don't even work here anymore. You think these 40 and 50 year olds you're bringing out here are hardcore? No. At WrestleMania, I beat a hardcore legend, Mick Foley. That makes me a hardcore legend! You're just some pipsqueak that's notable for yelling "OH MY GOD!" in a bingo hall. You're a joke. There's a reason you got yelled at by the boss after every single RAW, because you suck at announcing! You're no JR or King!

Sabu's music then hits, and gets a decent pop from the crowd.

Sabu comes running down the rampway with a chair in hand and begins to chase Edge around the ring.

Jim Ross: BAH GAWD! Sabu is ready to fight!

Hardcore Match:

Edge vs. Sabu

Edge slides into the ring, as Sabu is running after him with a chair, he pulls something out of his jeans, and its a baseball bat, and he swings it at Sabu, but he ducks. Sabu nails Edge in the skull with the steel chair. Edge then slides out of the ring. Sabu follows him and then nails him in the back. Sabu then picks up Edge and launches him over the guardrail. Sabu fires at Edge with right hands as the two walk through the crowd. Sabu hops onto the hockey side railing and hits a spinning heel kick on Edge knocking him to the concrete. Sabu picks Edge up by his head and fires a right hand, sending Edge over the hockey railing into a small pit in the stands, that leads to the back. Sabu grabs Edge by the head and drags him through the curtain until they are backstage. He goes to irish whip him into a wall backstage, but Edge reverses sending Sabu face first into the wall. Edge then picks up a trash can and tosses it towards Sabu. All of a sudden, Edge is jumped from behind by other ECW wrestler, Tommy Dreamer.

Jerry Lawler: Tommy Dreamer?! Oh come on!

Dreamer plummels away at Edge and then Sabu joins in. Lita then is shown still ringside at ringside watching from the titantron, and she runs through the crowd to held out Edge. She attacks Tommy Dreamer from behind by jumping on his back. Tommy Dreamer then grabs her by the head and slams her down on the concrete over his head. He grabs her by the hair and drags her back through the crowd and back ringside. Edge and Sabu are still brawling in a backstage hallway. Dreamer picks Lita up and is about to piledrive her but Trevor Murdoch and Lance Cade hit the ring and attack Dreamer.

Jim Ross: What the hell are these guys doing out here?!

Cade and Murdoch double-team Dreamer, and then Terry Funk runs into the ring and attacks Cade and Murdoch.

Jim Ross: Bah gawd Terry Funk! Terry Funk on RAW?!

The cameras then cut to Edge and Sabu who have made it into the parking lot now. Sabu drags Edge up to a car and slams his head off the winsheild. Sabu climbs up on the car and DDT's Edge right through the winsheild of the car! He covers him, 1....2....3!!!

Winner: Sabu

Meanwhile, back in the ring Funk and Dreamer and taking it to Cade and Murdoch. They both are then tossed out of the ring over the top ropes. Funk and Dreamer celebrate in the ring with their music playing in the background.

Jim Ross: Bah gawd ECW making a name for themselves here on RAW! I'll have to say John Cena's WWE Championship may be in jeopardy when he takes on Rob Van Dam at One Night Stand!

Jerry Lawler: I don't like this one bit! This is WWE not ECW!

End.

Monday Night RAW's USA Rating: 4.5

Edited by The Legend

Guest The Legend

IPB Image

WWE Smackdown!

May 26, 2006(Taped 5/23/06)

McKale Center in Tucson, Arizona

The WWE intro plays featuring various superstars in WWE history.

The Smackdown! intro video plays, then a live shot of the arena as large pyros blast from the titantron area. The cameras pan around the crowd.

Michael Cole: Welcome to Smackdown! This past Sunday Judgment Day kicked off from Phoenix, and what a night it was!

Tazz: It was one heck of a night, but tonight's going to be one heck of a Smackdown!

WHACHU GON' DO WHEN WE COME FOR YOU

"Correle, Correle, Andale...whatchu gonna when he come for you..."

Rey Mysterio blasts up from a platform on stage and then raises his arm up in the air getting a huge ovation from the crowd.

Michael Cole: At Judgment Day, Rey Mysterio sucessfully defended his World Heavyweight Title against JBL, and, and well I think he finally shut JBL up, because JBL didn't even have the guts to show up tonight and accept defeat!

Tazz: You're listening to "Booyaka 619" by P.O.D., which is only on WWE Wreckless Intent, out in stores now!

Rey Mysterio vs. Kid Kash

This was a quick cruiserweight matchup. Rey Mysterio finishes off Kash with the 6-1-9 followed by the Drop of the Dime.

Winner: Rey Mysterio

Commercial Break

Josh Matthews is backstage with MNM.

Josh Matthews: MNM, at Judgment Day, you lost your tag team titles, but tonight you cashed in on your rematch clause and have a rematch. What is your approach tonight after losing to Paul London and Brian Kendrick just 5 days ago?

Melina: Josh, what happened at Judgment Day was a fluke! Tonight my boys will regain our World Tag Title gold, and we will reclaim our spot as the best tag team in the entire world!

Bobby Lashley vs. Simon Dean

This was a quick squash match. Lashley wins with the Dominator.

Winner: Bobby Lashley

A promo video, showing Batista sitting out in an empty arena stands, with the SmackDown titantron and the background. "Mark Henry took 6 months off my career. Unfortunately for him, he didn't keep my away for good." Fast clips of Batista demolishing opponents play then in white font with a black background "THE ANIMAL IS UNLEASHED...JUNE 23RD...27 DAYS, 23 HOURS, 20 MINUTES, 36 SECONDS" with the timer continuously counting down.

Michael Cole: The Animal, Batista returns, 27 days!

Tazz: I cannot wait for the return of Batista, I mean the man held that World Heavyweight Title for over 9 months. He's beaten Triple H, JBL, the late great Eddie Guerrero, the man is just that, an Animal!

Michael Cole: And you know he's coming right for Mark Henry, the man who injured him back in January, sending out of action for 6 months. Well on any note folks, coming up next the World Tag Team Titles are on the line when Paul London and Brian Kendrick defend their newly won tag belts against MNM!

Commercial Break

IPB Image

World Tag Team Championship:

Paul London & Brian Kendrick© vs. MNM

This was a long PPV-like match up. Kendrick did a Sliced Bread No. 2 on Joey Mercury and then pinned him for the three count.

Winners: Paul London & Brian Kendrick

After the match was over, Johnny Nitro started yelling at Joey Mercury for losing the match. Melina then came into the ring. The two continued to yell at Mercury until Melina kicks Mercury below the beld and then Nitro begins to beat up his tag team partner. Nitro and Melina leave together, as Mercury is layed out in the middle of the ring.

Commercial Break

A video package highlighting moments of the FBI in ECW is shown. Then followed by highlights of Tajiri and Super Crazy. Then text appears on the screen reading "ECW One Night Stand: Little Guido & Tony Mamaluke vs. Tajiri & Super Crazy"

The Miz vs. Vito

This was a very low quality match, and the crowd was dead throughout it, as a disapointment for The Miz' debut. The Miz won with a simple roll-up.

Winner: The Miz

A video is shown of Finlay returning to Ireland with his United States Championship is shown. He says h is coming back to Smackdown next week to defend it against Chris Benoit in the rematch.

A shot of Benoit watching the video in his lockerroom is then shown.

Commercial Break

Kurt Angle vs. Gregory Helms

Short match, with Angle carrying most of it. Helms hits a Shining Wizard on Angle, but cannot keep him down for the three count. Angle hits the Angle Slam, then makes Helms tap out to the Ankle Lock.

Winner: Kurt Angle

Commercial Break

William Regal is standing in the ring covered with a red carpet and big throne in the middle. A red carpet follows down from the entrance ramp to the ring.

William Regal: Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you...KING BOOKER!

CAN YOU DIG IT...SUCKA?!

Booker T's music hits, and the King of the Ring comes down to the ring in a crown and cape. He slowly walks down to the ring with his wife, Sharmell, and then Regal hands him the microphone as he sits down in the king's chair. The crowd begins to boo.

Booker T: I am the King of the Ring! And I am also the Number One Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship, I think I deserve a little more respect!

The crowd then continues to boo.

Booker T: Five days ago, I took on a beast by the name of Bobby Lashley, but I used my great wrestling skills to beat Lashley fair and square and I am now crowned Smackdown's King of the Ring! Now everybody wants to know when and where I will be challenging Rey Mysterio for his World Heavyweight Title. I'm not going to waste any time. Next week right here on Smackdown I will be cashing in that World Title shot, so in 7 days from Louisville, Kentucky, it will be Rey Mysterio defending the title against the 5-TIME 5-TIME 5-TIME 5-TIME 5-TIME 5-TIME WCW CHAMPION...BOOKER T!!! Rey, I guarrentee you, you don't have a chance against the king! Now can you dig thatttt...SUCKAAAA!!!!!!!

Booker T's music then hits and he stands up and begins bowing down to the crowd.

Michael Cole: Next week! Rey Mysterio vs. Booker T!

Tazz: That's no doubt going to be one hell of a match!

Michael Cole: What a night it's shaping up to be next week! We have Benoit vs. Finlay for the US Title, Rey Mysterio vs. Booker T, and also next week we will hear from The Great Khali and Daivari, after Khali's shocking defeat over the Undertaker at Judgment Day! You're not gonna want to miss SmackDown next Friday at 8/7 central!

End.

Smackdown's UPN Rating: 3.2

Edited by The Legend