WWE 2006

Guest The Legend

Guest The Legend

IPB Image

WWE returns to Madison Square Garden for the 20th Annual SummerSlam!

World Wrestling Entertainment and Madison Square Garden are proud to announce the 20th annual SummerSlam will kick off from Madison Square Garden in the heart of New York City on August 26, 2007. The last show at Madison Square Garden was April 18, 2005, and the WWE hasn't returned since due to a disagreement between the two parties.

Edited by The Legend

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Legend

IPB Image

WWE Velocity

May 27, 2006(Taped 5/23/06)

Jamie Noble def. Super Crazy

Paul Burchill def. Jobber

Chris Benoit & Gunner Scott def. William Regal & Orlando Jordan

IPB Image

WWE Heat

May 28, 2006(Taped 5/22/06)

Big Show def. Lance Cade

Mickie James def. Jobberette

Matt Striker def. Val Venis

Kane def. Jobber

Guest The Legend

IPB Image

WWE Monday Night RAW

May 29, 2006

Gaylord Entertainment Center in Nashville, Tennessee

The WWE intro plays featuring various superstars in WWE history.

The RAW Intro video featuring "Across the Nation" plays, then a live shot of the arena as large pyros blast from the titantron area. The cameras pan around the crowd.

Jim Ross: Hello everyone and welcome to Monday Night RAW! I'm Jim Ross alongside Jerry "The King" Lawler and we are live tonight in Nashville!

HERE COMES THE MONEY

Shane McMahon's music hits and he walks down towards the ring, getting heat from the crowd.

Shane McMahon: First off, I'd like to say, both Triple H and Shawn Michaels are not present here tonight due to injuries sustained last week. As you all know by now, last week our main event here on RAW suffered an ECW invasion. We've been experiencing a lot of these ECW invasions as of late, first Sabu interfered in a Hardcore Match between Edge and Mick Foley just three weeks ago, then two weeks ago, I myself am attacked from behind in this very ring when I am speared by Rhino, and then last week we saw the big return of Tommy Dreamer and Terry Funk in our Hardcore Match between Edge and Sabu. The leader of this ECW crusade is former RAW play-by-play commentator and former ECW commentator, Joey Styles. This weekend, Joey Styles pitched in an idea to me via telephone for tonights RAW. He layed down a challenge. He said "how about you send out John Cena and Edge, the two biggest enemies of ECW, and I'll send out a mystery tag team from ECW to take them on". Now I thought that was a great idea, but I couldn't just stop there. I said how about you send out your two best, who he said were Rob Van Dam and Sabu and put them up against a mystery tag team of my choosing. He thought that was a great idea. So here we have it, tonight it will be John Cena and Edge against a mystery tag team choosen by Joey Styles, and Rob Van Dam and Sabu against a mystery tag team choosen by myself, Shane McMahon.

Shane McMahon then exits the ring with his music playing in the background.

Commercial Break

#1 Contender's Match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship:

Shelton Benjamin vs. Carlito vs. Charlie Haas vs. Chris Masters

A long PPV-like match up. Chris Masters had the Masterlock on Carlito, then was drop kicked by Shelton Benjamin. Charlie Haas then came charging at Shelton, but Shelton dodges it and hits the T-Bone on Haas. He covers him for the three count.

Winner: Shelton Benjamin

Commercial Break

Todd Grisham is backstage with John Cena. A mixed reaction, mostly of cheers is heard from the crowd.

Todd Grisham: John Cena, first of all, you are going to have to compete at ECW One Night Stand on June 11th at the Hammerstein Ballroom when you defend your WWE Title against long-time ECW competetor, Rob Van Dam.

John Cena: Yeah I know! Many people have been asking me, "John Cena you know that crowd is going to boo your ass out of the building" yes I know that! Am I frightened? Hell no! I've been booed out of a building or two in my career, yes this will be a tad more "extreme" but yes I know it all! As for RVD, what makes you different from everyone else I've faced in the past? I don't care if it's RVD's home field advantage! I'm going in there to fight Todd!

Todd Grisham: Also tonight, Cena you have to team up with Edge, a guy you don't have the best history with.

John Cena: Yes I know that to, and I'd also like to say God have mercy on whoever we face tonight because I am going to kick their asses!

Cena then walks off.

Trevor Murdoch vs. Tommy Dreamer

Tommy Dreamer brings out a kendo stick after a five minute match, and starts to beat Murdoch with it, resulting in a DQ

Winner: Trevor Murdoch via DQ

Commercial Break

Kane is shown sitting in a corner of a dark room, smiling.

Jim Ross: Bah gawd, that's Kane! What has gotten into him?

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME

Edge's music hits and he comes down to the ring with Lita.

John Cena's music hits and the crowd jumps to their feet in ovation. Cena comes out playing up the crowd with the WWE Title in his hand. He comes into the ring and stares down Edge for a few seconds. The two wait for their mystery opponents.

The ECW theme song plays and out walk Lance Storm and Justin Credible, they are the mystery opponents.

John Cena & Edge vs. Impact Players

Cena begins brawling with Justin Credible, while Edge brawls with Lance Storm. Justin Credible backs Cena into a corner of the ring and continues to brawl. Edge spins around Credible and then spears him. He covers him, 1....2....Lance Storm breaks up the count! Cena then runs toward Storm, picks him up over his shoulders, F-U!!! He then locks in the STF-U and Storm immediately taps out.

Winners: John Cena & Edge

Edge then goes to spear Cena after the match is over, but Cena gets out of the way and sends Edge flying into the turnbuckles. Cena then picks him up and hits the F-U!!! RVD then slides into the ring and nails Cena over the head with his briefcase. This causes him to get a lot of heat from the crowd. Cena is then shown busted open lying on the mat.

Commercial Break

Johnny, Nicky, Mitch vs. Big Show, Gene Snitsky, Goldust

A Heat-like matchup with Big Show dominating most of it. Big Show chokeslammed Nicky and pinned him for the victory

Winners: Big Show, Gene Snitsky, Goldust

Commercial Break

Todd Grisham is backstage with Rob Van Dam and Sabu.

Todd Grisham: RVD, Sabu you two are moments away from facing your mystery opponents hand picked by Shane McMahon. Now RVD, earlier Cena said he was ready to come fight you, but you went out after his match and nailed him over the head with your briefcase and left him a bloody mess.

Rob Van Dam: Hey, first of all, that's cool if Cena isn't intimidated to face me at ONS. I have no problem with John Cena. All I wanted to do is give him a taste of extreme by hitting him with my briefcase. But, if he thinks this match is going to be a breeze for him, then let him. He doesn't know what's it's going to be like with 2,000 hardcore ECW fans booing his ass out of the Hammerstein Ballroom and chanting the letters "RVD" the entire show. But he will in just 13 days. But Sabu, we're about to go up against Shane McMahon's "mystery opponents". Dude, there's nothing to worry about tonight, because I even got ourselves a manger for tonight! It's a guy the both of us know very very well. I brought us Fonzie!

Bill Alfonso appears on screen and blows his whistle. All three start heading to the ring.

Commercial Break

A video package highlighting moments of Rey Mysterio wrestling other Lucha Libre style wrestlers in ECW is shown. Then followed by highlights of Sabu. Then text appears on the screen reading "ECW One Night Stand: Rey Mysterio vs. Sabu"

Sabu's music hits and Sabu walks down to the ring with a chair in hand, and Bill Alfonso by his side.

RVD's music hits and he walks down to the ring, getting a mixed reaction from the crowd. Him and Sabu await their mystery opponents.

KENNY!!! JOHNNY!!! MITCH!!! NICKY!!!! MIKEY!!! AND WE ARE...THE SPIRIT SQUAD!!!

The Spirit Squad's Kenny and Mikey come down to the ring as they are revealed as the mystery opponents.

Rob Van Dam & Sabu vs. Kenny & Mikey

This was a regular style WWE main event, with both members of each team taking turns in and out. Sabu hit the Arabrian Facebuster on Mikey then RVD hit the 5 Star Frog Splash, then pinned him for the victory.

Winners: Rob Van Dam & Sabu

RVD and Sabu celebrate in the ring, with Bill Alfonso. A camera shot of the parking lot show a Joey Styles leading a whole pack of ECW wrestlers into the arena.

Jim Ross: Bah gawd Joey Styles is leading in a whole pack of ECW stars, what's going on here?!

Commercial Break

Joey Styles, along with all the ECW wrestlers is shown walking through the crowd. Among the wrestlers are Terry Funk, Rhino, Axl Rotten, Balls Mahoney, Danny Doring and C.W. Anderson. An "ECW" chant emerges from the crowd. The pack joins RVD and Sabu in the ring.

Joey Styles: Right now on behalf of all these ECW wrestlers, I am calling out you Shane McMahon to lay down a challenge! C'mon Shane!

HERE COMES THE MONEY

Shane McMahon walks out on stage.

Shane McMahon: What the hell do you want?!

Joey Styles: We are here to lay down a challenge to you Shane. How about next week's RAW we make the entire show a WWE vs. ECW showdown, if you think the WWE is so much surperior to ECW, then prove it!

Shane McMahon: That's a great idea. I'm up for it! But damn it rest assured that next week's RAW is the last time ECW will ever be on our programming!

Joey Styles: Oh yeah, and Shane one more thing, turn around!

Shane turns around and is caned right in the head by the Sandman!!!

Jim Ross: The Sandman?!?!!

Sandman then holds his singapore cane up high while the ECW theme plays in the backgrowd.

Jim Ross: ECW is taking over RAW!!!

Jerry Lawler: Next week they will pay! I promise you that!

End.

Monday Night RAW's USA Rating: 4.4

Edited by The Legend

Guest The Legend

IPB Image

WWE Announces Return of ECW on Sci Fi!

June 1, 2006

World Wrestling Entertainment is proud to announce the relaunch of Extreme Championship Wrestling. ECW will debut as a third brand of the WWE, June 13th on the Sci Fi Channel. This will be a summer series, airing every Tuesday at 10:00pm.

Although ECW will be a branch of WWE, former ECW owner, Paul Heyman has been given complete control over the brand. WWE Chairman, Mr. McMahon has given any former ECW talent currently on RAW or Smackdown! permission to jump over to the new ECW brand. In addition, Paul Heyman has been given one draft pick to draft a Superstar that has never been in ECW over to his brand. Heyman has told WWE.com he will be announcing this pick at the One Night Stand Pay-Per-View on June 11th.

Guest The Legend

IPB Image

Can the King win the gold?

June 2, 2006

By winning the King of the Ring Tournament, Booker T earned a World Heavyweight Championship title shot, to cash in whenever he wishes. Not wasting anytime, Booker T has chosen to cash in his title shot less than two weeks from becoming the King of the Ring at Judgment Day. Will Booker T be able to take him his sixth World Championship or will Rey Mysterio over come the odds once again? Also, we will finally hear from The Great Khali and Daivari after Khali's shocking defeat over the Undertaker at Judgment Day. Tune in to Smackdown!, Friday at 8/7c on UPN!

Edited by The Legend

Guest The Legend

IPB Image

WWE Smackdown!

June 2, 2006(Taped 5/30/06)

Freedom Hall in Louisville, Kentucky

The Smackdown! intro video plays, then a live shot of the arena as large pyros blast from the titantron area. The cameras pan around the crowd.

Michael Cole: Welcome to Smackdown! We are here tonight in Louisville, Kentucky and what a night it's going to be.

Tazz: No doubt about that, Rey Mysterio puts his World Heavyweight Title on the line against Booker T.

Michael Cole: And not only that, we also have the United States Title on the line, Finlay vs. Chris Benoit! The Judgment Day rematch!

MNM's music hits and Johnny Nitro along with Melina, makes his entrance.

Michael Cole: At Judgment Day, MNM lost the Tag Team Titles to Paul London and Brian Kendrick, they cashed in their rematch clause for a rematch last week on SD. After London and Kendrick won, Nitro got mad at his tag team partner, Joey Mercury for losing the match! But it's a team effort, they lost as a team!

Johnny Nitro: The reason I am not the current co-holder of the World Tag Team Championship, is not because of my lack of ability, it is because of the weak link in this tag team for so long. That weak link is Joey Mercury! Because of him I am goldless! Joey Mercury, I hate you! I am the most talented, the best looking, and most popular superstar on the Smackdown roster! It's obvious I was the one who stood out in MNM. But MNM is no more! Finally I can branch off on my own, with my lovely girlfriend, Melina without being held back by that piece of crap named Joey Mercury!

Voice: Johnny, you are full of crap.

Joey Mercury is then revealed on stage.

Joey Mercury: I am appauled by the way you treated me last week, after all the work we did together as a team. But this is something I always noticed about you, you always thought you were better than me. You always thought you were the meat of the team, when we won our three tag team championships together! Not because of you!

Johnny Nitro: That's bullcrap! Nobody cares about you Joey, you're a nobody. Everyone knows Johnny Nitro but you were just a shadow in the background of MY Tag Team sucess.

Thoedore Long then comes out on stage with a mic.

Thoedore Long: Now hold on now playas! It looks like we have a problem on our hands here! It looks like Smackdown is a little too big for both of you boys, ya feel me. I'm not gon' wait to do nothin' fancy, I'm gonna go right ahead and book a match for right here tonight! Now the loser of this match will leave Smackdown all together!

Michael Cole: Oh my! Nitro vs. Mercury tonight and the loser is gone from Smackdown!

Commercial Break

Paul London & Brian Kendrick vs. Nunzio & Vito

In the middle of the match while the ref was out, former F.B.I. member, Tony Mamaluke ran into the ring and attacked Vito. Nunzio then joined him. The two left the ring and exited through the crowd. Paul London pinned Vito for the victory.

Winners: Paul London & Brian Kendrick

Commercial Break

A screenshot of Ken Kennedy is shown on screen with his theme playing in the background that reads "He returns.....NEXT WEEK"

Michael Cole: The return of Ken Kennedy next week on Smackdown!

Tazz: MISSSTTAAAHH KENNNEDDYYYY...I love that guy! I can't wait for his return!

Gregory Helms vs. Gunner Scott

Gunner Scott locks in a Cross Armbreaker on Helms, causing him to tap out.

Winner: Gunner Scott

Commercial Break

United States Championship:

Finlay© vs. Chris Benoit

This was an old school like brawl between the two. The match was about a half an hour long, Finlay won by hitting Benoit with the shillelagh while the ref was down. The same way he won at Judgment Day.

Winner: Finlay

Commercial Break

A promo video, showing Batista sitting out in an empty arena stands, with the SmackDown titantron and the background. "Mark Henry took 6 months off my career. Unfortunately for him, he didn't keep my away for good." Fast clips of Batista demolishing opponents play then in white font with a black background "THE ANIMAL IS UNLEASHED...JUNE 23RD...20 DAYS, 23 HOURS, 47 MINUTES, 05 SECONDS" with the timer continuously counting down.

Booker T is backstage in his locker room, with his wife, Sharmell.

Sharmell: Tonight honey, you're gon' become the World Heavyweight Champion! Rey Mysterio doesn't stand a chance against you.

Booker T: That's right! That's right! I'm gonna be the 6-Time! 6-Time! 6-Time! 6-Time! 6-Time! 6-Time World Champion!

Kurt Angle vs. William Regal

A quick back and forth bout. Angle hit the Angle Slam on Regal and then made him submit to the Ankle Lock.

Winner: Kurt Angle

Commercial Break

The Great Khali's music hits and the giant walks down to the ring with his manager Daivari. Daivari then speaks on the mic.

Daivari: Nobody believed me when I swore this man would end the legacy of the Undertaker! Everyone thought Undertaker would find a way to somehow defeat a man 400 plus pounds and 7'4. Well you were wrong! The Undertaker is done! The Great Khali has finished the Undertaker! Nobody will stop The Great Khali!!!

Daivari then hands over the mic to The Great Khali.

The Great Khali: ROAAROSIASDFSVCXJKSLFGS!!! UNDERTAKER!!!!! YOU CAN REST IN PEACE!!!!!

Khali's music hits, and him and Daivari then leave the ring.

Commercial Break

Loser Leaves Smackdown!:

Johnny Nitro vs. Joey Mercury

In the middle of the match, Melina tries to low blow Mercury, but Mercury moves out of the way and she accidentally low blows Nitro. Mercury then hits a neck breaker on Nitro and pins him for the three count.

Winner: Joey Mercury

Nitro and Melina then throw a fit, Mercury gets the crowd to start a "NA NA NA NA HEY HEY HEY GOODBYE" sing along as the two exit the arena.

Commercial Break

CAN YOU DIG IT...SUCKA?!

Booker T's music hits he appears on stage with his wife Sharmell. He does his taunt on the walkway and pyros blast off from behind him. The two walk down into the ring.

WHACHU GON' DO WHEN WE COME FOR YOU

Rey Mysterio's music hits and he blasts up from a platform near the entrances way he walks down and then plays off the crowd while walking down to the ring.

World Heavyweight Championship:

Rey Mysterio© vs. Booker T

Referee Nick Patrick holds the World Title Belt up high as Mysterio and Booker T stare each other down. Booker T gets the first shot in with a knee to the sternum to Rey. Booker T then throws in a few right hands to Mysterio, then gets in a suplex. He goes for the cover already, 1...2...Mysterio gets his shoulder up. Booker T then picks Rey back out and continues to pound away with right hands. Booker T whips Mysterio into the ropes and shoulder blocks him. He picks him back up for another suplex. He covers Mysterio once again, 1...2...Mysterio gets the shoulder up again. Booker T picks Rey back up and backs him into the corner. He does a few Knifeedge Chops to Rey. He then tries to whip him into the opposite corner but Mysterio reverses sending Booker T flying into the turnbuckles. Mysterio climbs to the third rope and then performs a crossbody on Booker T. He grabs his leg and covers, 1...2...Booker T kicks out. Booker T then struggles back to his feet, Mysterio goes into the ropes and drop kicks Booker T sending him rolling out of the ring to the outside. Booker T gets up on the outside and Mysterio once again runs into the ropes, he performs a baseball slide into a headscissors takedown! Sharmell then gets up on the ring apron and gets the ref's attention. The ref tries to get her back down, but meanwhile William Regal runs out and nails Mysterio with a right hand, covered with brass knuckles! Regal then runs to the back and Mysterio and Booker are both layed out on the mat. Sharmell then gets down and the ref begins to count Mysterio and Booker out. Booker T then starts to get back to his feet. He rolls Rey back into the ring. He tosses Rey into the ropes and hits a missile dropkick. He covers him, 1....2...Mysterio kicks out. Booker T grabs Rey by the head and brings him back to his feet once more and then gets in a few knifeedge chops, but Rey then begins to fire back with knifeedge chops of his own. He throws a few right hands in on Booker T but Booker fights back with a knee to Mysterio's chest. He goes into the ropes...Scissors Kick! He covers Mysterio, 1....2...he kicks out!!! Booker T's face is in shock from disbelief.

Michael Cole: That's Rey Mysterio, a man who will keep on fighting, that championship means everything to him!

Booker T then begins to argue with the ref. As Booker T is arguing, Rey Mysterio uses the ropes to get back up. He then goes into the ropes...drop kick to Booker T!!! He calls for it and then goes into the ropes again....6-1-9!!! He jumps to the third rope...Drop of the Dime!!! He covers Booker T...but William Regal comes out again and runs into the ring. The ref doesn't count as he is yelling at Regal to get out of the ring. Regal pulls something out of his pocket and tosses it cleverly towards Booker T not letting the referee see. It is a small bag of something.

Michael Cole: What the hell is in that bag?!

Booker T crawls over to grab the bag and then uses the ropes to get back up to his feet. He un-ties the bag and waits for Mysterio to get back up. Then Bobby Lashley comes sliding into the ring and spins around Booker T and spears him! He then grabs the bag and walks over to William Regal and throws it in his face and white powder blows ups right in Regal's eyes. Lashley then picks Regal up and carries him to back over his shoulder. Mysterio then climbs back up to the third rope...DROP OF THE DIME!!! He covers Booker T, 1....2....3!!!

Winner: Rey Mysterio

Rey Mysterio celebrates in the ring with the belt.

Michael Cole: Rey Mysterio has sucessfully defended his title, and Bobby Lashley getting a little payback on Booker T and William Regal after being screwed at Judgment Day!

Tazz: What a fighting champion this Rey Mysterio is, he beat JBL at Judgment Day and now tonight his dream continues as he's defeated Booker T!

Michael Cole: Thank you for joining us here tonight in Louisville, what a night it was. We'll see you next week!

End.

Smackdown's UPN Rating: 3.0

Guest The Legend

IPB Image

WWE Velocity

June 3, 2006(Taped 5/30/06)

Mexicools def. Kid Kash & Jamie Noble

Paul Burchill def. Jobber

Matt Hardy def. Orlando Jordan

Tatanka def. Jobber

The Miz def. Simon Dean

IPB Image

WWE Heat

June 4, 2006(Taped 5/29/06)

Lance Cade def. Jobber

Mickie James def. Joberette

Umaga def. Jobber

WWE vs. ECW Preview: Balls Mahoney def. Rob Conway via DQ after nailing Conway with a steel chair

I've just read the whole thing, and WOW I love it :)

I think your storylines are great, and very realistic. The only problem being that they are sometimes a little too much like what happened in real life, but its no biggie.

I love Finlay as US Champ, and I'm curious to see who will eventually be able to beat Rey for the belt since it looks like Booker is going to continue to feud with Lashley.

ECW is going great, and the WWE vs ECW edition of RAW will hopefully come off really well, as I look forward to ONS.

Keep up the awesome work!

Guest The Legend

I think your storylines are great, and very realistic. The only problem being that they are sometimes a little too much like what happened in real life, but its no biggie.

Guest The Legend

Wrestling Newsline

Mark Copani a.k.a. Muhammad Hassan signs with TNA

TNA has signed former WWE Superstar under the name "Muhammad Hassan", Mark Copani. The "Muhammad Hassan" name however, has been copyrighted by the WWE, so it is unknown what role he will play in the company.

Smackdown Superstar Returning this Week

Randy Orton will be returning to Smackdown this week, as his 60 day suspension is now up. He is rumored to start another feud with Rey Mysterio in the near future.

Edited by The Legend

Guest The Legend

IPB Image

WWE vs. ECW

June 5, 2006

Just six days before WWE Champion John Cena must step in to the Hammerstein Ballroom at ECW One Night Stand to defend the title against Rob Van Dam, we still witness a special WWE vs. ECW edition of RAW. This was a challenge made by Joey Styles last week. All that is known right now is a 5 vs. 5 Survivor Series style match will take place featuring 5 Superstars from RAW and Smackdown! up against 5 ECW wrestlers. You're not going to want to miss Monday Night RAW, live at 9/8c on USA Network!

Guest wrestling_assassinator

omg man i love this F*****G diary. i have read it all and dear god u better keep up the hard work. This is probably the best diary i have ever read...and i have read a lot! good luck man keep the updates coming :D:)

Guest The Legend

IPB Image

WWE Monday Night RAW

June 5, 2006

Civic Center Coliseum in West Charleston, West Virginia

Mr. McMahon and Shane McMahon are shown backstage in their locker room. Boo's are heard from the crowd inside the arena.

Shane McMahon: Dad, what are you thinking giving Paul Heyman and ECW their own show on the Sci Fi channel? I mean everybody's talking about this, starting next Tuesday ECW will be a weekly show?

Mr. McMahon: Listen son, we've been coming out with ECW DVD's and memorabilia and they sold really big. So then we decided to go ahead with this ECW One Night Stand Pay-Per-View last year. It was a huge sucess, it sold out and got huge buyrates. So we brought it back this year. The Hammerstein Ballroom was an instant sell-out. This is great for buisness Shane. The people have spoken, ECW may be complete trash, but these people are complete trash, this is going to bring in the money son. I promise you that.

The RAW Intro video featuring "Across the Nation" plays, then a live shot of the arena as large pyros blast from the titantron area. The cameras pan around the crowd.

Jim Ross: Hello everyone! And welcome to RAW! What a night it's going to be as tonight we're going to see a huge 5 on 5 Survivor Series style match with 2 RAW Superstars teaming up with 3 SmackDown Superstars to take on 5 ECW....wrestlers as I guess our old friend Joey Styles would call them.

Jerry Lawler: Thoedore Long and very unfortunately, Paul Heyman are both present here tonight to announce their competetitors in this match, but right now let us tell you who the Superstars from RAW will be. The WWE Champion John Cena along with The Rated R Superstar, Edge!

Jim Ross: Cena and Edge will be the two Superstars from RAW tonight that will be representing the WWE, but this will be a special 5 on 5 match up. Mr. McMahon, Thoedore Long and Paul Heyman have agreed on the rules for this contest.

WWE vs. ECW 5 on 5 Match Rules:

-The first 5 minutes of the match will be WWE rules. Only two competetitors are allowed in the ring at the same time. The other 8 must stay on the ring apron until they are tagged into the ring. Eliminations occur by pinfall, submission, count out, or disqualification.

-The next 5 minutes of the match will be ECW rules. This basically means no rules. No tags are necessary. There are no disqualifications nor count out. Eliminations occur by pinfall(anywhere) or submission(anywhere). Anyone can eliminate anyone on the other team at any time during this period.

-Then, the will return to the WWE rules, as two competitors much deem themselves as the legal man. The match will rotate from WWE rules to ECW rules back WWE rules every 5 minutes until all members of one team are eliminated, and the other team is declared the winner.

Guest The Legend

IPB Image

Punishment for the King?

June 9, 2006

This past Monday on RAW, Booker T invaded during the WWE vs. ECW 5 on 5 Challenge, possibly costing Team WWE the match by hitting Rey Mysterio in the head with a steel chair, which was not seen by the referee, and allowed Rob Van Dam to eliminate Rey Mysterio. Will Theodore Long punish Booker T for this? Also, don't miss the return of the legend killer, Randy Orton after breaking his ankle two months ago, all this Friday at 8/7c on UPN!

I really liked the last RAW. The main event was excitign and full of action.. the only complaint being that maybe to much went on during the main event.. but no problem really. Also another match on RAW wouldn't have harmed it, I felt there was far too much talking, It all seemed to have a good reason to it though so I'm not that bothered as it was basically ONS hype, which I am looking forward to greatly.

Keep it up.

Guest The Legend

IPB Image

WWE Smackdown!

June 9, 2006(Taped 6/6/06)

Wesbanco Arena in Wheeling, West Virginia

The Smackdown! intro video plays, then a live shot of the arena as large pyros blast from the titantron area. The cameras pan around the crowd.

Randy Orton's music then hits and out comes the Legend Killer.

Tony Chimel: Ladies and gentlemen...please welcome back to Smackdown!...The Legend Killer...Randyyy Orton!!!

Orton enters the ring and then does his signature pose on the turnbuckle, as flashes are seen coming from the crowd. He gets a microphone and then begins to speak.

Randy Orton: So I'm finally back. Two months taken off my career thanks one man...named Kurt Angle. I was on top of the world, at the peak of my career going into the main event of WrestleMania 22. Then Kurt Angle comes in and breaks my ankle. I'm sitting at home waiting for it to heal, and waiting for my revenge on Kurt Angle. Then something else strikes me, I make my return on RAW for Team WWE, and Kurt Angle is found backstage, unconcious, a victim of a sneak attack I would assume. Now while the ECW animals are packed around the arena all weeks fingers get pointed at me! I'll swear to each and every one of you right now...I had nothing to do with it. But, at the same time, seeing a battered and beaten Kurt Angle kinda put a smile on my face, because well it put a smile on his face to snap my ankle into two pieces and come close to ruining the career of the biggest rising star in the WWE, Randy Orton!!! Now with that, I think Teddy Long should get his ass out here and give me what I deserve, and that's another shot at Rey Mysterio for the World Heavyweight Championship!

Kurt Angle's music then hits, and Angle walks out onto the stage with a mic in hand.

Kurt Angle: First off, I'd like to say Randy doesn't lie when he says he had nothing to do with the attack on Monday. I know exactly who did it, and I'll deal with that at a later time. But Randy, I find it appaulling that you lose two championship matches in one week back in April, get injured and then come

Randy Orton: Get injured?! You broke my damn ankle Kurt!!! It's all your fault, if I had any say in the WWE, your ass would be headed out the door in no time for that uncalled for, unprofessional behavior.

Kurt Angle: Says the guy who came out here in a low rider making jokes about the late Eddie Guerrero. You cost me my World Title Randy, and I made you pay...but since you think you deserve another shot at the title, how about this. How about here me and you once more, the winner faces Rey Mysterio for the World Heavyweight Championship...how about right here tonight!

Randy Orton: You're on Kurt! You and me here tonight I'll gladly accept that but let me tell you something, I'm not the same Randy Orton you faced back in April, this is a stronger, smarter, and more prepared Randy Orton. When I was sitting home healing my ankle I did my homework. I studied everything I needed to. You're standing in the way of my destiny, and I will become World Heavyweight Champion!

Kurt Angle: Not before I snap your ankle once more you sorry son of a *****!

Angle's music hits and the two stare each other down and word out a few words of trash as the screen fades to black.

Commercial Break

Joey Mercury vs. Matt Hardy

Mercury performs a Flying Press on Matt Hardy and then covers him for the three count.

Winner: Joey Mercury

Theodore Long is backstage in his locker room, and then Booker T and Sharmell walk in.

Booker T: Yo T-Long what the hell you doing allowing Orton and Angle a number one contender's match?! Damn it I think I'm the one that deserves another shot at the World Heavyweight Championship!

Theodore Long: Now hold on there Booker, after your actions this past Monday, getting Rey Mysterio eliminated, do you think you deserve a shot at the title? Definately not! As a matter of a fact, I'm glad you two came in here because I'd like to tell ya' that as your punishment, you will be in action right after the break.

Booker T: What?!?! Against who?!

Theodore Long: Bobby Lashley!

Sharmell: Mr. Long, that is not fair!

Booker T: I don't believe this!!!

Commercial Break

Booker T vs. Bobby Lashley

A decent match, mostly dominated by Lashley. William Regal tried to cost Lashley the match again by distracting the ref while Lashley had a cover by got knocked to the outside by Lashley. Lashley hit the Dominator and pinned Booker T to win the match.

Winner: Booker T

Michael Cole: Folks...coming up next...the return of Mr. Kennedy! You're not gonna want to miss it!

Commercial Break

MISSSSTTTTAAAAHHHHH KENNNEDDDYYYYY

Ken Kennedy's music hits and Kennedy walks down to the ring, as many "Kennedy" signs are shown in the crowd. Kennedy enters the ring and shoes away Tony Chimel and then raises his arm to the air, as the spotlight comes on him and his microphone drops down.

Ken Kennedy: Ladies and gentlemen...the following contest is scheduled for one fall and introducing first...the man who is singlehandedly changing Friday nights....MISSSSSSSSSSTTTTTAHHHHHHH KENNNNNNNEDDDDDYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Kennedy hops in to the top rope.

Ken Kennedy: KENNEDY!

Ken Kennedy vs. Funaki

Kennedy hits a Swanton Bomb on Funaki, then pins him for the victory.

Winner: Ken Kennedy

Commercial Break

A promo video, showing Batista sitting out in an empty arena stands, with the SmackDown titantron and the background. "Mark Henry took 6 months off my career. Unfortunately for him, he didn't keep my away for good." Fast clips of Batista demolishing opponents play then in white font with a black background "THE ANIMAL IS UNLEASHED...JUNE 23RD...13 DAYS, 22 HOURS, 42 MINUTES, 07 SECONDS" with the timer continuously counting down.

Vito vs. Tony Mamaluke

With the assistance of Nunzio/Little Guido, Mamaluke makes Vito submit to the Sicillian Stretch.

Winner: Tony Mamaluke

Commercial Break

Kurt Angle vs. Randy Orton

This was a long PPV quality main event match. It was back and forth, showing off the talent of both Angle and Orton. Orton is locked in the Ankle Lock, he tries to hold on but after about two minutes, he is forced to submit the move.

After the match is over, Angle leaves the ring celebrating. Orton gets up, with his ankle bothering him a bit refs try to help him but he yells at them to get away. Referee Nick Patrick is still trying to attend to him, and gets RKO'd by Orton. Orton then picks up the ring steps and slams them down in a fit of rage. He goes over to the announce table and slams down the monitors. He grabs a mic.

Randy Orton: I've had enough of this crap. I quit!!!

He slams down the mic and begins to walk to the back, still visibly upset. The camera follows him to his locker room as he grabs his bag and then heads to his car and takes off.

End.

Smackdown's UPN Rating: 3.0

Edited by The Legend

Guest The Legend

Wrestling Newsline

WWE's Plans for ECW

The sees the new ECW brand as basically an experiment, as their contract with Sci Fi goes from June 13th to August 15th, which is about 2 months of television on Sci Fi. All ECW tapings are being held in small venues, and they are trying to see if fans of independent promotions will get behind the brand. CM Punk's push in OVW is mainly because Paul Heyman is really high on him, so it wouldn't be surprising to see him in the new ECW, because of this and because CM Punk is very popular among indy fans.

Also, WWE plans on taping two episodes of ECW at every live taping, much like TNA. WWE feels ECW would be a better "alternative" wrestling show than TNA is, although TNA seems to have little influence, if any on the decision to restart ECW.

One Night Stand Notes/Possible Spoilers

So far it is unknown if the WWE has plans for a title change at the One Night Stand PPV. Vince feels the "riot" that would break out if Cena wins the title would be great for the anti-WWE aspect of ECW, so that is not an influence in the booking to have RVD win. However, the WWE has no plans of ending the brand split, or having one champion for both shows, so that could mean John Cena will retain, and the ECW World Heavyweight Championship is brought in as a seperate title for the ECW brand.

Chris Benoit vs. Rhino is scheduled as another match for the One Night Stand PPV.

Edited by The Legend

Guest The Legend

IPB Image

WWE Velocity

June 10, 2006(Taped 6/6/06)

Finlay def. Jobber

Brian Kendrick def. Orlando Jordan

Tatanka def. Simon Dean

Chris Benoit & Gunner Scott def. Jamie Noble & Kid Kash

IPB Image

WWE Heat

June 11, 2006(Taped 6/5/06)

Carlito def. Trevor Murdoch

Johnny def. Jobber

Charlie Haas def. Chris Masters

Guest The Legend

IPB Image

ECW One Night Stand

June 11, 2006

Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City

The ECW "This is Extreme" intro video plays.

"And now...ECW One Night Stand!"

The cameras pan around the rabid ECW crowd in the Hammerstein Ballroom who are all chanting "ECW". There is an ECW logo in the bottom left corner of the screen, and the ring is the small ECW-style ring with a blue mat and black ropes. The entrance is the old brick with the two cages on the side. Also, there is a mini-tron screen above it.

Joey Styles: Hello everyone and welcome to the return of ECW! We are live, sold out and ready for action here at the Hammerstein Ballroom in the heart of New York City! Hello everyone, I'm Joey Styles and I'm joined here with my new partner, who has officially jumped over to ECW from his spot on Smackdown, Tazz!

The camera moves over, revealing Tazz sitting next to Joey Styles.

Tazz: That's right finally, I'm back here in ECW, and it's gonna be a pleasure to call this show right here with you Joey.

Joey Styles: Here tonight of course is the WWE Title match between WWE Champion John Cena and Rob Van Dam, RVD won the Money in the Bank match at WrestleMania 22...you know that PPV I get pulled from after calling RAW for 5 months. RVD won the Money in the Bank match and he is cashing in that Money in the Bank for a title match here tonight where RVD was born, Extreme Championship Wrestling! We'd like to thank all of you for joining us tonight, and let me tell you guys something. This isn't WWE, this isn't sports entertainment. You aren't going to see male cheerleaders hopping around on trampolines. You aren't going to see Paul Heyman coming out harrassing divas, mocking God, and talking about semen like the WWE Chairman. That's not what ECW is about. ECW is about wrestling, the most extreme wrestling in the world today is right here on ECW One Night Stand tonight, and I hope you all enjoy the show!

Balls Mahoney/Axl Rotten's music hits over the PA, and the two Chair Swinging Freaks walk down to the ring, both holding chairs.

Justin Credible's generic WWE song plays, and out come Lance Storm and Justin Credible, the Impact Players. They enter the ring and the match begins.

Impact Players vs. Chair Swinging Freaks

Balls Mahoney and Lance Storm start off the match. Storm already goes for a Superkick, but Balls dodges it. He fires back at Storm with a clothesline. Justin Credible then runs into the ring, and he too is clotheslined. Balls Mahoney then climbs up to the top rope...Flying Legdrop. Balls tags in Axl Rotten and Justin Credible tags himself in. Rotten runs towards Credible...Armdrag Takeover by Credible. Credible hits a superkick on Rotten...the cover, 1...2...Balls Mahoney breaks its up with an elbow drop. Mahoney and Rotten both get up, Storm and Credible both go for a superkick, but Mahoney and Rotten both dodge them. The both turn around...and both clothesline the Impact Players. Balls Mahoney picks up Lance Storm...scoopslam! He picks up Justin Credible another scoopslam! Lance Storm gets back up and Mahoney begins his punch combo.

Crowd: Balls! Balls! Balls! Balls! Balls! Balls! Ouuuuuaaaahhh...Balls!

Lance Storm is still on his feet, but is groggy. Then Axl Rotten comes in...and nails him over the head with a steel chair. Mahoney covers Storm, 1....2....3!!!

Winners: Chair Swinging Freaks

Axl Rotten and Balls Mahoney then celebrate in the ring holding up their chairs for the crowd.

Joey Styles: Earlier today, John Cena made his arrival here in our house, at ECW.

Footage is shown of a limo parking up to the Manhattan Center, where the Hammerstein Ballroom is located in. John Cena walks out and then slowly walks into the building.

Rhino's WWE theme hits and the Man Beast walks down to the ring.

Chris Benoit's music hits, and he gets a big pop from the crowd. He walks down the walkway down to the ring.

Joey Styles: Chris Benoit is not a part of the new ECW as he is choosing to remain on Smackdown, but this is where Benoit got started, right here in ECW. He got his name "the Crippler" after he broke Sabu's neck in a match at the ECW Arena. It should be interesting to see two guys from two different ECW eras clash here tonight, Chris Benoit and Rhino.

Chris Benoit vs. Rhino

Rhino immediately runs at Benoit and hits a hard clothesline. He stomps away at Benoit, who is lying on the mat. Benoit gets back up and Rhino whips him into the ropes, Benoit spins around Rhino...German Suplex! Rhino then grasps onto the ropes and pulls himself out of the ring to avoid the Benoit's Triple German combo. Benoit then runs into the ropes on the opposite site and performs a suicide dive to the outside!!! In the process, he hurts his head from hitting it on the steel guard rail. Benoit and Rhino but get back up to their feet and Benoit nails a clothesline. Benoit backs Rhino up against the side of the ring and nails Rhino with a few backhand chops as the "Wooo!" chants are easily heard from the crowd. Rhino rolls back in the ring, as does Benoit. As Benoit tries to get back in Rhino quickly gets on the attack with a few kicks to Benoit's sternum. Rhino picks Benoit up on his shoulders and performs a TKO on Benoit. He covers him, 1....2....Benoit gets a shoulder up. Rhino then walks to a corner in the ring, ready to nail the Gore on Benoit. Benoit gets up to his feet and Rhino runs towards him, but Benoit ducks out of the way and grabs Rhino's arm...Crossface!!! The crowd is on their feet and Rhino seems to be inches away from tapping out. Rhino then desperately grabs onto the bottom rope and Benoit is forced to break the hold. Benoit throws in kicks and right hands to the Man Beast as he starts to get up to his feet. He picks up Rhino and performs a High angle belly to back suplex. He goes for the cover, 1...2...Rhino gets a shoulder up. Benoit struggles to pick Rhino back up, then wraps his arms around his stomach area...German Suplex! He rolls back up and follows with another! Then finally a third! Benoit gets back up and runs his thumb across his throat, calling for the finish. He climbs to the third rope...Diving Headbutt!!! He covers Rhino, 1....2...3!!!

Winner: Chris Benoit

The ref raises Benoit's and he gets a standing ovation once more from the ECW crowd. He pounds his chest and raises his arm in the air, then he turns around into a Gore by Rhino!!! This results in massive heat from the crowd to Rhino. Rhino then pounds his chest and raises his arms in the air, as the crowd continues to boo. He leaves the ring and heads to the back.

Joey Styles: Well we'd like to tell all of you that this Tuesday, two days from today, is the return of ECW to TV, as we will be live on Sci Fi at 10:00, 9:00 central. That's right Sci Fi it's no joke, the return of ECW, it's going to be great.

Tazz: That's right that last time ECW was on cable television was our crappy deal...actually I'll say this, our shitty deal with TNN, now known as SpikeTV and they currently air another crappy wrestling show, but that's not the point. Now I wasn't with you guys during that time of that, I went to come wrestle in the WWE, but it was October 2000 where ECW last aired on TNN and it's been almost 6 years since we've been on cable TV but we're coming back. And trust me, our deal with Sci Fi is actually going to benefit ECW, unlike what happened back in 1999 and 2000 with TNN.

Joey Styles: Paul Heyman put it best this past Monday on RAW, it's a new breed unleashed and it starts right here tonight in New York City.

The WWE FBI theme hits and Little Guido and Tony Mamaluke walk down to the ring. Little Guido is carrying and waving the Italian flag.

Super Crazy's Mexicool theme hits, and he walks down to the ring, getting a pop from the crowd.

Joey Styles: Super Crazy was formally a Smackdown Superstar, but he has taken the offer from Paul Heyman and has returned to where it began for him ECW! That's right Super Crazy is excluse to ECW every Tuesday!

Tajiri's WWE theme hits, and the Japanese Buzzsaw comes down to the ring, getting a fairly loud pop from the crowd. His music stops and he is greeted with a "Welcome back" chant.

F.B.I. vs. Yoshihiro Tajiri & Super Crazy

Tony Mamaluke and Super Crazy start off the bout. Tony Mamaluke extends his hand for Super Crazy to shake, and Crazy looks into the crowd, as the all boo Mamaluke. Super Crazy then slaps him in the face and runs into the ropes..running drop kick!!! He goes for the cover already, 1....2...Mamaluke just kicks out. Super Crazy grabs Mamaluke by the hair and drags him toward Tajiri...he makes the tag. Tajiri comes in and hits the Buzzaw Kick on Mamaluke! Super Crazy then climbs up to the third rope...Springboard Moonsault!! Tajiri makes the cover, 1....2...Little Guido comes in and breaks up the count. Little Guido then gets clocked in the head with another Buzzsaw Kick from Tajiri. This causes him to roll to the outside. Tajiri pulls Tony Mamaluke back up and tosses him into the ropes but Mamaluke comes back with a dropkick out of nowhere on Tajiri. Now Mamaluke with a cover, 1...2...Super Crazy now breaks up the count. Mamaluke makes the tag to Little Guido. Guido climbs to the second rope and waits for Tajiri to get back up. He gets up...missle dropkick by Guido to Tajiri! He covers, 1...2...Super Crazy again runs in to break up the count. Little Guido then tags Mamaluke back in. Mamaluke comes back in and puts Tajiri in a sleeper hold, which he calls the Sicilian Necktie. Tajiri then slams his foot on the mat in a rhythm to get the crowd into it. Tajiri slowly works his way back to his feet...he jabs his elbow into Mamaluke's chest a few times and works his way out of the sleeper. He tosses Mamaluke into the ropes and performs a Handspring Back elbow smash. Tajiri gets back up and positions to perform the Buzzsaw Kick once more, but Little Guido wraps his arms around Tajiri's neck and holds him back, choking him. Tajiri fights out of it and knocks Little Guido off the ring apron with a right hand. Mamaluke then grabs Tajiri and gets a schoolboy, 1....2...Super Crazy again breaks up the count. Super Crazy then looks towards Little Guido lying on the mat on the outside of the ring. He climbs to the top rope, back facing the outside as Little Guido begins to get back up. Super Crazy leaps...Corkscrew Plancha to Little Guido!!! Meanwhile in the ring, Tony Mamaluke is just getting back up...Tajiri goes for the Buzzsaw Kick, but Mamaluke dodges it and grabs one of Tajiri's legs and hits a Spinning Heel Kick. He then locks Tajiri in the Sicilian Crab and Tajiri submits, resulting in boo's from the crowd.

Winners: F.B.I.

Mamaluke goes the the outside and helps Little Guido back up, and the two exit the ringside area. Super Crazy checks on Tajiri in the ring, then helps him back up and the two get an ovation.

An outside shot of the Hammerstein Ballroom is then shown, but a car parks up to the building. Out walk Edge and Lita, as boo's are heard from inside the Ballroom. They walk into the building, show their ticket and then walk into the Hammerstein Ballroom, getting massive heat from the ECW fans. They walk up to two empty seats and then Edge asks one of the workers ringside for a mic.

Edge: I can't believe this, but I actually came to this crappy ECW event. You know, when I won my WWE Championship, it was in a packed sold out arena up in Albany but unfortunately for Rob Van Dam, the other Mr. Money in the Bank it will happen in this shitty little ballroom.

Crowd: FUCK YOU EDGE! FUCK YOU EDGE! FUCK YOU EDGE!

Edge: Fuck you all too! That's right this is ECW right? No rules, I can curse you idiots out all I want. You all come here to watch a "hardcore" wrestling show in a house packed with other men, yeah this is what ECW is all about. After the show, you're going run home and go on your computers log up the internet and talk with all of your wrestling nerd friends and talk about what a great show it was, and them pull up some porn websites, because that's the closest thing to a real woman you'll ever have. ECW fans are the lowest scum on the face of this earth. This crap isn't wrestling! There's a reason on RAW we're on a prime time national TV show and you guys went backrupt because ECW isn't wrestling! You guys are real extreme, real hardcore is anybody here willing to actually come up to me and try and kick my ass? Of course not, you're a bunch of fat idiots that don't want to be ejected so you can watch your that pothead piece of crap RVD win the title tonight right? Yeah I went there, I know RVD is nothing but a lousy...

The lights then go out.

Edge: What the hell is going on?!

The lights come back on and Sabu is in the ring, pointing to the sky, with a chair in hand. Sabu then hops up on the top rope and nails the Arabian Facebuster off the top rope to Edge!!!

Joey Styles: OHHH MYYY GAWWDDD!!!!!!

A massive "ECW" chant then begins. Edge begins crawling through the aisleway and Sabu throws a chair at him, that nails him in the back. Sabu then comes back in the ring and points to the sky again. Lita helps up Edge and the two immediately leave the building as Sabu's music plays.

Joey Styles: Well there you go Edge, that's what you get for coming to our house and bashing ECW in front of the ECW faithful here in New York City.

Tazz: The suicidal, homicidal, and genocidal Sabu taking ECW to Edge and now he tucks his tail between his legs and gets the hell out of here. That's a real man you got in Edge there!

An ad for ECW on Sci Fi, Tuesday at 10/9c is shown.

Sabu is still in the ring, and now a ref is in the ring, as his match is next.

WHACHU GON' DO WHEN WE COME FOR YOU

Rey Mysterio's music hits and he walks down to the ring with the World Heavyweight Title belt around his waist, wearing throwback Mysterio attire with tights with question marks on them.

Rey Mysterio vs. Sabu

They both shake hands and then pace around the ring. They lock up and then Mysterio knocks Sabu on the mat with a Drop Toe-hold. He goes into the ropes and hits a Twisting crossbody press on Sabu. He goes for the cover, 1..Sabu immediately gets his shoulder up. Rey Mysterio goes for a drop kick to Sabu's legs but Sabu jumps up dodging it and Mysterio slides across the ring. Sabu then picks Rey Mysterio up...Arabian Piledriver(Scoop Slam Piledriver)!!! Sabu hops to the top rope and goes for a leg drop but Mysterio brings his knees up and crash into the back of Sabu's legs. Mysterio jumps up on Sabu...Tilt-a-whirl Headscissors take down! Sabu gets back up, Mysterio runs into the ropes...bulldog! Sabu then crawls back up on the second rope and Mysterio calls for the 6-1-9, he goes into the ropes and hits it! He climbs to the top rope...Drop of the Dime!!! He covers Sabu, 1...2...Sabu gets a shoulder up! Rey Mysterio then gets back up and hops to the top turnbuckle. He points to the sky and goes Eddie Guerrero's signature dance, which starts a huge "Eddie" chant from the crowd. He leaps...Frog Splash...but Sabu rolls out of the way!!! Both men are lying on the mat, and then they struggle back to their feet. Sabu then runs towards Mysterio and nails a clothesline. He goes to the outside and pulls out a table from the underneith the ring and slides it into the ring. He sets it up by one corner of the ring and then places Rey Mysterio on top of it. Sabu climbs to the top rope, and then Mysterio jumps up on Sabu and tries to do a Hurricanrana but Sabu reverses it and powerbombs Mysterio through the table! He then picks up the same chair he used on Edge earlier and brings into the ring. He sets it up and then whips Mysterio into the turnbuckles in one corner of the ring. He then goes to the opposite side and leaps over the chair and performs a Crossbody Block! He picks up the chair again and climbs to the top rope...Arabian Facebuster!!! He goes for the cover, 1...2...Edge then runs into the ring and breaks up the count! He picks up the chair and nails Sabu across the skull with a very stiff shot. He then nails Rey Mysterio, who's lying on the mat with it and picks him up and tosses him out of the ring. He waits for Sabu to get back up and nails him with it again! He continues to hit Sabu with the chair again and again and Sabu is revealed busted wide open from it. Edge is getting massive boo's from the crowd and then he hops over the guard rail and exits.

Winner: No Contest

A bunch of EMTs come out and try to attend to Sabu but he refuses help. He limps his way out of the ring getting a crowd pop as his music plays.

An ECW on tour video is shown. The dates are 6/13 in Toms River, NJ, 6/17 at the ECW Arena, 7/2 at the ECW Arena, 7/6 in Saginaw, MI, 7/13 in Salisbury, MD, 7/20 in Chicago, IL, 7/27 in Fitchburg, MA, 7/30 in New York City, 8/10 in Birmingham, AL, 8/17 in Green Bay, WI.

"Enter Sandman" by Metallica hits and a huge pop is heard from the crowd.

Joey Styles: You know what this means!

Sandman enters through the crowd with a cane in hand, chugs down the beer and smashes the can over his head, as the entire crowd is singing the song. He jumps over the guard rail and enters the ring. They play out the entire song, as the fans continue to song along.

Tommy Dreamer's music then hits and he slowly walks towards the ring also with a cane in hand.

Joey Styles: This will be a Singapore Cane match. It's like any other match, but the use of those canes are all legal.

Singapore Cane Match:

Sandman vs. Tommy Dreamer

Sandman runs towards Dreamer trying to nail him with his cane but Dreamer ducks it and begins to cane Sandman but Sandman fires back with a very stiff cane shot to Dreamer's head and begins to cane him over and over. Sandman pulls Dreamer up and tosses him into the ropes, and Dreamer comes back with a kick to Sandman's sternum. DDT by Dreamer! He covers Sandman, 1....2...kick out! Dreamer gets back up and tries to nail Sandman with the cane but Sandman grabs it and now is in possesion of two canes. He begins using both of them on Dreamer. He wraps one of the canes around Dreamer's throat...White Russian Legsweep! He pins Dreamer, 1...2...3!

Winner: Sandman

Sandman exits and ring as the crowd sings the words to "Enter Sandman" once more. He holds his cane up high on the stage and then exits through the curtain.

Joey Styles: I hope you're all enjoying ECW One Night Stand here tonight, what a show it's been so far Tazz!

Tazz: That's right still to come we have the WWE Championship, can RVD finally win the title by beating the champ John Cena tonight? We'll find out.

Joey Styles: Right now, let's show you a video tribute to the unbelieveable and World Title-less career of Rob Van Dam.

A video package to "Falling" by Staind is played, highlighting moments in RVD's career in ECW and WWE.

Terry Funk comes out on stage, without any theme music and walks down to the ring, ready for his match.

The Cactus Jack theme hits and Mick Foley comes out on stage, in his Cactus Jack attire. He enters the ring and him and Terry Funk shake hands and the bell sounds.

Mick Foley vs. Terry Funk

Terry Funk immediately attacks Foley with right hands and then backs him into a corner of the ring and then continues to punch, but Foley rights back with punches of his own, and then hits a Swinging Neckbreaker. Foley leaves then ring and then from underneith he pulls out a 2x4 wrapped in barb wire.

Joey Styles: Oh my god! Already?! Mick Foley pulled out Barbie already?!

Foley brings it into the ring and and then wraps it around Terry Funk's head, busting him wide open.

Tazz: Well it looks like we're not wasting any time here to get hardcore are we?

Foley unwraps the barbed wire from the 2x4 and then wraps it around the turnbuckles in one corner of the ring. He grabs Terry Funk and goes to Irish Whip him into it, but it is reversed and Foley is sent crashing into the barbed wire. Foley then falls down to the ground. Terry Funk then locks Foley in a Spinning Toe Hold and then releases it. Funk goes to the outside and brings out a chair and then slides it into the ring. Then he pulls out a ladder and slides that into the ring as well. He pulls out gloves, that were in his tights and picks up the line of barbed wire that was attached to the turnbuckles. He then wraps it around the table. He gently slams Foley onto the table and wraps more barbed wire around Foley. He sets up the ladder and then begins to climb up. He climbs up to the very top, back facing Foley on the table.

Joey Styles: Oh my god don't tell me he's going to do this! No!!!

Terry Funk performs a moonsault off the ladder and comes crashing down on top of Foley, and through the table.

Joey Styles: OH MY GAWWWWDDDD!!!! THAT'S A 62 YEAR OLD MAN!!!!

The referee counts, 1...2...3!!!

Winner: Terry Funk

EMTs rush to the ring and help Funk and Foley out of the barbed wire. They are both helped to the back and get a round of applause.

Another ad for ECW on Sci Fi on Tuesday is played.

A live outdoor shot of New York City is shown, then the cameras come back to the Ballroom.

The ECW theme hits and out comes Paul Heyman. He walks down towards the ring, which ECW wrestler, Danny Doring is standing in. Heyman is then handed a microphone.

Paul Heyman: I never thought I'd be able to come out and say this, but ECW is back! We are returning to television in just two days from down in New Jersey on the Sci Fi channel. Now here tonight you have seen the ECW of old with guys like Chris Benoit, Terry Funk, Sandman, Tommy Dreamer, but this Tuesday is the start of the new ECW, as I said last Monday it's a new breed unleashed! We're going to blend in our old stars and we're going to see many new faces. One of them is standing right behind that curtain as I speak right now. I was given by Vince McMahon one draft pick from either RAW or Smackdown! to come join the new ECW brand and I made a wise choice indeed. I picked one of the top guys in the WWE, one of the top wrestlers. This man comes out every week, gives it his all, never complains, does what he is told and can put on one hell of a match. So without any futher adieu, I give to you the newest member of ECW...an Olympic Gold Medalist...Kurt Angle!!!

Kurt Angle's music hits and he walks through the curtain, getting a huge pop and generous "You Suck" chants from the crowd. He enters the ring and shakes Heyman's hand and his match then begins.

Kurt Angle vs. Danny Doring

Danny Doring runs to attack Kurt Angle but Angle immedately reverses to a drop toe hold and then locks Doring in the Ankle Lock and he immediately taps!

Angle celebrates and plays up the crowd as his music plays and the "You Suck" chants continue. He leaves the ring and walks to the back.

Joey Styles: Well how about that Tazz, Kurt Angle in ECW!

Tazz: I love it! He made Danny Doring tap out record time, what a huge pick-up by Heyman for ECW. Angle is going to do huge things for the new ECW.

Joey Styles: Well right now our own Joel Gertner is backstage with the WWE Champion John Cena.

Joel Gerner and John Cena are backstage, with an ECW One Night Stand banner behind them.

Joel Gertner: John Cena, in just a few moments you'll have to step into the Hammerstein Ballroom. Not only will you have to defend your WWE Championship in Extreme Rules which is right up your opponent, RVD's alley, but there are 2,000 ECW fans out there ready to boo you out of the building.

Cena smiles and then grabs the mic from Gertner and faces the camera.

John Cena: Listen, I know what I'm for tonight. I know all y'all out there are ready to boo my ass out of the Hammerstein Ballroom. Believe or not, I'm looking forward to this. I watched ECW growing up and to be apart of it is going to be a great experience. But I'm an not ECW wrestler, I represent the WWE with this WWE Championship Belt. Many greats in the illustrious company that I represent tonight have held this. Bruno Sammartino, Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Triple H, the list goes on and on. I have a lot of weight on my shoulders but I thrive on this pressure man. Damn it this title is my life. I have proved so many wrong, and I know many people don't like me, because I'm controversial. But there's so many soldiers out there somewhere that may or may not be watching this that don't want to see me lose tonight and don't want to read on WWE.com tomorrow morning, that Cena lost, and that the WWE Championship is no more, and is now in the hands of ECW! They don't want to see that. Those are my soldiers, if y'all think by booing me and yelling fuck you Cena that I'm going to crawl up and start crying you're dead wrong! I never back down and I never quit! Y'all can chant all you want at me but it's just going to fire me up more to beat the living shit out of RVD's ass!!! ECW thinks they have this one locked up, they think John Cena has no chance to walk out a winner tonight but damn it your all dead wrong!!! Tonight you're going to see the extreme John Cena, tonight a brand new side of me will come out and unleash hell!!! Word life!

Massive boo's are heard from the crowd.

Joey Styles: Well...it's next. The WWE Championship match is moments away, and here's what brought us to this showdown.

Another video package is played, highlighting the events leading up to the match from RVD winning the Money in the Bank up to the WWE vs. ECW Challenge from this past Monday.

"One of a Kind" by Breaking Point hits, and out comes RVD to a huge ovation. The cameras pan around the crowd showing many "RVD" and "RVD 4:20" signs. RVD spins into the ring and poses as the crowd goes crazy for him. His music then stops.

After a long pause, John Cena's music hits, resulting in a huge chorus of boo's. John Cena walks out and stands on stage looking around the crowd. He takes off his hat and places it on the ground, then his shirt. He spins the WWE logo on his WWE Championship belt and holds it up high, and then he walks through the aisle ignore all the middle fingers and fans yelling at him. He slides into the ring and holds his belt up again, but looking directly at RVD. He hands it to the ECW ref. His music stops.

Justin Roberts: (ring announcer) Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is for the WWE Championship! Introducing first, the challenger, from Battle Creek, Michigan, weighing in at 235 pounds, Rob Van Dam!

RVD gets a huge pop and then an "RVD" chant breaks out.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from West Newbury, Massachusetts, weighing in at 240 pounds, he is the WWE Champion, John Cena!

Cena does his word life pose and gets more massive heat. The referee shows RVD the belt and then holds it up high. Then, RAW referee Mike Chioda is shown running down to the ring, and gets heat. He comes in and tells the ECW referee that it's a WWE Title match, so he must call it. The ECW ref hands the belt to Chioda and then leaves. Chioda calls for the bell.

WWE Championship:

John Cena© vs. Rob Van Dam

Cena and RVD stare each other down and share a few words. RVD then slaps Cena, and does a quick pose to the crowd, which they approve of but then Cena fires back with right hands. He tosses RVD into the ropes...shoulder block! Cena looks into the crowd as the boo. Cena tosses RVD into the ropes once more, he goes for another shoulder block but RVD ducks...spinning heel kick! RVD does his "R-V-D" pose as the crowd says it with him. RVD leans down to grab Cena's head but Cena throws in a right hand, then another. He runs into the ropes...clothesline! RVD gets back up...Cena performs a modified Fisherman's Suplex. He goes for the cover, 1...2...RVD kicks out. He waits for RVD to get back up, another shoulder block!

Crowd: YOU CAN'T WRESTLE! YOU CAN'T WRESTLE! YOU CAN'T WRESTLE!

Cena gets up and hears the chant and smiles. RVD gets back up, John Cena delivers a Throwback. RVD gets back up...Swinging Fisherman Suplex. He waves his hand in front of RVD's face, goes into the ropes and then dusts of his shoulder very cockily to play off the crowd, then goes for the Five Knuckle Shuffle, but RVD rolls out of the way and Cena misses. Cena gets back up and RVD performs a Drop Toe Hold which sends Cena over the second rope to the outside. RVD climbs to the top turnbuckle and hits a Flying Thrust Kick. He poses for the crowd once more. He then irish whips Cena into the ring steps. Cena gets up and then RVD rolls him back into the ring. RVD pulls out a chair from underneith the ring, and then tosses it in. He goes into the ring picks up and chair and throws it towards Cena...Van Daminator!!! RVD hops onto the top turnbuckle...Split-Legged Moonsault!!! RVD gets back up and now the entire crowd is on their feet. He climbs and stands up on the top turnbuckle..."ROB-VAN-DAM!!!"...he is then knocked off!!! The person who knocked him off is revealed as Kurt Angle!

Joey Styles: What?! What the hell is Kurt Angle thinking?!?!

Angle comes in the ring and picks up the chair and then nails it across RVD's skull. He drags Cena by his arm and puts him over RVD. Angle then leaves the ring.

Crowd: FUCK YOU ANGLE! FUCK YOU ANGLE! FUCK YOU ANGLE!

The ref then counts, 1...2...Cena then gets up, not taking the win like this. Angle then turns around and sees that Cena didn't take the win. He comes back in and starts yelling at Cena but Cena attacks him with right hands and then tosses him out of the ring. Cena picks RVD back up by his hair and then tosses him into the ropes, clothesline. RVD gets back up...another clothesline. Cena continues with clotheslines and then hits a Sit-Out Hip Toss. RVD gets back up..Swinging fisherman suplex! Cena then begins to get intense slamming his feet on the mat and then waves his hand in front of RVD's face yelling "You Can't See Me!" then goes into the ropes, dusts off his shoulder...Five Knuckle Shuffle! RVD gets up...Cena picks him up on his shoulders...but RVD reverses into a Tornado DDT! This gets the crowd on their feet yet again. Cena gets back up but now Angle runs back into the ring with a chair he goes to hit RVD but RVD ducks and he hits Cena! Angle turns around...Vandaminator!!! RVD climbs to the top rope...5 Star Frog Splash to Kurt Angle!!! He climbs to the opposite turnbuckle...5 Star Frog Splash to John Cena!!! He covers him, 1...2...3!!!

Winner: Rob Van Dam

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner...and the new WWE Champion...Rob Van Dam!!!!!

RVD is handed the belt and he holds it up high.

Joey Styles: I don't believe it, I thought it was over when Angle came out here I don't what the hell is wrong with him but RVD is the champion! Finally! I've known RVD for 10 damn years and finally he's won the big one, finally he's the Worlds Champion!!!

The entire ECW locker room empties and they hold up RVD as he holds up the WWE Championship.

Joey Styles: What a night here in New York City! ECW is alive and well, Rob Van Dam is the WWE Champion, this Tuesday we are live on Sci Fi at 10:00, 9:00 central. Don't miss it! ECW LIIIIIVVVVEEEESSSSS!!!!!!

End.

A good One Night Stand which I looked forward too. I don't have the energy to do a proper review so I'm just gonna go over what I think are the good and bad points of the show :P

Good

You put all the right guys over. Chair Swinging Freaks, Storm won't be (or shouldnt be realistically) wrestling full time, so it'd be silly to have put over an inactive tag team. Same with FBI as I assume Tajiri won't be around all the time.

Benoit versus Rhino seemed like a filler match to be honest, It just had no significance, Benoit is stayin on SD! and I may have missed it but isn't Rhino still with TNA? My mistake if he isn't and you have him as a written.

Even though I didn't like another No-Contest with Sabu/Rey, it seemed pretty logical as both mens rep woulda been hurt if they'd lost. WWE fans generally don't know Sabu, and Rey needs to 'overcome the odds.'

Glad you put Funk over because Foley is the WWE's Hardcore Legend, and Funk beating him establishes him as ECW's equivelant, even if he won't be around that much. Angle/Doring could've been a little longer, maybe just because I quite like Doring. Which brings me to my next point..

When I first read the bit with Angle I was annoyed because it had just seemed like you blatantly copied real life, but when you involved him in the main event. .that made up for it, he is not only Heel, which is great (ECW now has tope face and heel to start off with RVD and Angle) it sets up ECW's first big feud before it establishes anyone else as main event quality. I would've liked to see Cena win, just because its different, but that wouldn't be realistic with roit possibilities etc.

Bad

Hmm it appears i covered this stuff in the 'good' section. Good job anyway, I like forward to the first ECW!