WWE 2006

Guest The Legend

Guest The Legend

Wrestling Newsline

Bryan Danielson signs with TNA

Current ROH World Champion, Bryan Danielson has signed a contract with TNA. It is unknown at this point when he will be debuting and what role he will play in the company.

Chris Benoit injured at One Night Stand

Backstage after his match with Rhino, Chris Benoit discovered he had broken his ankle in the match. He will likely be out of action for 6-8 weeks.

News on ECW

For this wondering, Vince McMahon will not even be present at the ECW live taping tomorrow in Toms River, New Jersey, as he will be at the Smackdown tapings in Binghamton, New York which are taking place at the same time. The script for the show apparently has been completed by Heyman and McMahon backstage at One Night Stand at the Hammerstein Ballroom. Paul Heyman and Tommy Dreamer will be the main writers, and have almost complete control for the show, yet they will have to okay everything with Vince before it goes through.

Both McMahon and Heyman were reportedly very happy with how One Night Stand went down.

The current plan is to make Kurt Angle an anti-ECW top character. He will act as he is 'above' ECW and use his Olympic resume for anti-extreme promos. The reason for this is so him and RVD can have a feud.

According to the new ECW.com, Joey Mercury and Johnny Parisi, who both had short stints in the old ECW, are added to the ECW roster.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Legend

IPB Image

WWE Monday Night RAW

June 12, 2006

Wachovia Arena in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

The WWE intro plays featuring various superstars in WWE history.

The RAW Intro video featuring "Across the Nation" plays, then a live shot of the arena as large pyros blast from the titantron area. The cameras pan around the crowd.

"No Chance" hits over the PA System, and Mr. McMahon walks down to the ring.

Mr. McMahon: Last night at ECW One Night Stand, RAW Superstar John Cena lost his WWE Championship to an ECW competitor. Rob Van Dam has won the WWE Championship. Now last week Paul Heyman said if RVD were to win it, on the debut of ECW on Sci Fi tomorrow night, they will make it the ECW World Heavyweight Championship. Well that's not going to happen. That won't happen unless RVD goes through many barriers to let that happen. RVD is here tonight in the arena, and he is the only ECW competitor allowed tonight. He will be defending his WWE Championship tonight in a rematch against John Cena, under WWE rules! But that's not it...there's going to be a special guest referee to call this match, and he'll be named later. Now say RVD retains his title, Paul Heyman will not take that championship to his brand, ECW that fast. Tonight here on RAW we're going to have a 10 man battle royal and the winner will face the WWE Champion whether it be Rob Van Dam or John Cena, at the next RAW Pay-Per-View, Vengeance. And in addition, the runner-up will recieve an Intercontinental Championship title shot also at Vengeance, against Shelton Benjamin. And that battle royal starts right now, as I introduce to you one of the two newest members of RAW...the Legend Killer...Randy Orton!!!

Randy Orton's music hits and he walks out on stage and does his signature pose as his waterfall pyro goes off behind him.

Jim Ross: Randy Orton's back on RAW! But next is the battle royal, the #1 Contendership for the WWE Title!

Commercial Break

Chris Masters' music hits and the Masterpiece does his poses as the sparks blast from behind him. He enters the ring, which Randy Orton, Trevor Murdoch, Lance Cade, and Matt Striker have already entered.

Charlie Haas' theme hits and he sprints down to the ring.

Carlito's music hits, and he gets a loud pop, as he carries his apple down to the ring.

"Metalingus" by Alter Bridge hits and Edge along with Lita walk down to the ring.

The Big Show's music hits and sparks blast from the entrance way and the 500lb. giant walks into the ring. His music then stops.

Jerry Lawler: Who's the other new RAW superstar going to be J.R.?!

MNM's theme hits and Johnny Nitro and Melina appear on stage, as the officials roll out the red carpet, and the "paparazzi" takes several snapshots as they walk down to the ring area. Melina does her split in on the ring apron and Nitro slides in.

#1 Contender's Match for the WWE Championship and WWE Intercontinental Championship:

Randy Orton vs. Edge vs. Johnny Nitro vs. Big Show vs. Carlito vs. Charlie Haas vs. Chris Masters vs. Trevor Murdoch vs. Lance Cade vs. Matt Striker

The battle royal lasted about 10 minutes. Edge eliminated Charlie Haas to win.

Winner: Edge

Runner-Up: Charlie Haas

Order of Elimination:

1. Matt Striker by Big Show

2. Big Show by Edge and Randy Orton

3. Randy Orton by Edge

4. Lance Cade by Carlito

5. Chris Masters by Carlito and Charlie Haas

6. Carlito by Edge and Johnny Nitro

7. Trevor Murdoch by Charlie Haas

8. Johnny Nitro by Charlie Haas

9. Charlie Haas by Edge

Commercial Break

Jim Ross: Folks, last night John Cena went into such a hostile crowd to face Rob Van Dam for the WWE Title.

Jerry Lawler: Yeah those Extreme Crappy Wrestling fans, did you hear those idiots show absolutely no respect to our WWE Champion?

Jim Ross: John Cena lost that title but we're going to show you an exclusive video of the final moments in that match-up.

Cena gets back up but now Angle runs back into the ring with a chair he goes to hit RVD but RVD ducks and he hits Cena! Angle turns around...Vandaminator!!! RVD climbs to the top rope...5 Star Frog Splash to Kurt Angle!!! He climbs to the opposite turnbuckle...5 Star Frog Splash to John Cena!!! He covers him, 1...2...3!!!

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner...and the new WWE Champion...Rob Van Dam!!!!!

RVD is handed the belt and he holds it up high.

Joey Styles: I don't believe it, I thought it was over when Angle came out here I don't what the hell is wrong with him but RVD is the champion! Finally! I've known RVD for 10 damn years and finally he's won the big one, finally he's the Worlds Champion!!!

The entire ECW locker room empties and they hold up RVD as he holds up the WWE Championship.

Edited by The Legend

Guest The Legend

IPB Image

Extreme Revival

June 13, 2006

For the first time in almost six years, ECW comes to you on cable television for a whole hour, with the premier of ECW on Sci Fi! See wrestlers such as Rob Van Dam, Kurt Angle, Sabu, Sandman, Tommy Dreamer and more! It's a "new breed unleashed", and it's live Tuesday at 10/9c only on Sci Fi!

Guest The Legend

IPB Image

ECW: A New Breed Unleashed

June 13, 2006

The ECW "This is Extreme" intro video plays.

A music video of ECW highlights is shown to "Bodies" by Drowning Pool. The cameras pan around the live crowd.

Joey Styles: Welcome everyone, to the return of ECW on cable TV! I'm Joey Styles, alongside my new broadcast partner, Tazz who has officially jumped to the new ECW brand from Smackdown, and this is Extreme Championship Wrestling!

Tazz: No doubt about that, we're live and I can't wait to see all the action to go down here tonight!

The ECW theme hits and Paul Heyman walks down to the ring, which is covered with a purple carpet and a glass case, which has the original ECW World Championship belt inside it.

Paul Heyman: After five and a half years, we're finally back on TV by popular demand! I bring to you ECW on Sci Fi! Last night on RAW, Rob Van Dam lost his WWE Championship back to John Cena. But in this match, Shane McMahon was the special guest referee and I don't see how fair that was. So you know what?! Screw the WWE Championship! Back from the dead, I bring to you the ECW World Heavyweight Championship! This belt was last held by Rhino on January 7, 2001 when he won it from the Sandman at the Hammerstein Ballroom. So ladies and gentlemen...the new ECW World Heavyweight Champion...Rob Van Dam!!!

"One of a Kind" hits and RVD walks out to a huge ovation. He high fives many fans in the front row as he walks down to the ring. Heyman opens up the case and hands RVD the belt, then hands him the belt.

Rob Van Dam: This is awesome! Four years I busted my ass in ECW, and this was the one title I wanted, and never had. It's an unbelievable honor Paul, to hold this championship. I promise, I will not let you down.

Rhino's music then hits and the Man Beast angerly heads down to the ring. He walks up to RVD's face and stares him down.

Rob Van Dam: Whoa, dude chill out! What's your problem man?

Rhino grabs the mic from RVD.

Rhino: What's my problem?! I was the last one to hold that belt. I don't appreciate that you are handed it without even winning it in a match. So how about here tonight, you prove you deserve that belt by putting the title on the line and defeating me, the real ECW Champion!

Rob Van Dam: Alright, dude. That's a great idea.

Paul Heyman: Alright then, right here tonight on ECW, RVD vs. Rhino for the ECW World Heavyweight Championship!

Joey Styles: Oh my god! The ECW Championship on the line here tonight! Don't go anywhere folks, ECW returns in a few moments!

Commercial Break

F.B.I. vs. Chair Swinging Freaks

This match was around 4-5 minutes long. Little Guido pins Axl Rotten, with assistance from the second rope to take the win for him and Mamaluke.

Winners: F.B.I.

Commercial Break

Sabu vs. Danny Doring

Sabu wins after an Arabian Facebuster to Doring's face. This was a quick squash match.

Winner: Sabu

Joey Matthews vs. Masato Tanaka

Tanaka delivers with a Roaring Elbow and pins Matthews for the victory.

Winner: Masato Tanaka

Commercial Break

Joey Styles: Ladies and gentlemen, two days ago at One Night Stand Kurt Angle was revealed as the draft pick from the WWE that would come here to ECW. Later in the night, he already turned his back on ECW and almost cost Rob Van Dam the match.

Tazz: Yeah, I have no idea what Kurt Angle was thinking...

Joey Styles: Well I'm being told that next week Kurt Angle will come out here and give an explanation for his actions on One Night Stand, and I can't wait to hear what Kurt has to say.

Eugene's WWE Theme then hits out of nowhere.

Joey Styles: What's going on here?

Eugene then walks out on stage, with a piece of paper in hand and waves to the crowd and then walks down to the ring.

Eugene: This...this is great! Mah..mah first ECW show!!! Yay!!!

The crowd boos.

Joey Styles: Oh brother...what is Eugene doing here?

Eugene: My..my favorite ECW wrestler is...is...(normal voice) myself. I'm my favorite ECW wrestler.

Eugene throws of his coat, pulls off a wig revealing a normal person.

Eugene: How am I my favorite ECW wrestler? Because right here I have my RAW contract. In 2004, I was told that if I want a job in the WWE, I have to dress up like a mentally handicapped person, and act like I'm retarded...even in public! I'm not Eric Bischoff's nephew...that was a work! That was an angle! So instead of persuing a wrestling career, I have to come out here and act like a retard and listen to "Eugene sucks!" chants! I'm tired of that. So I brought my RAW contract here to ECW tonight and I told Paul Heyman exactly what I was going to do, tear it up on live television!

Eugene drops the mic and then tears up his contract and then kicks the pieces out of the ring.

Eugene: My name is not Eugene, my name is Nick Dinsmore, and I will become ECW World Champion.

Eugene slams down the mic and then exits the ring to the back.

Commercial Break

ECW World Championship:

Rob Van Dam© vs. Rhino

This match went about 20 minutes long, through one commercial break. RVD wins cleanly from pinning Rhino after a Five Star Frog Splash.

Winner: Rob Van Dam

End.

ECW's Sci Fi Rating: 1.70

Guest The Legend

IPB Image

Trish Stratus to return at Vengeance

WWE RAW Diva, Trish Stratus will be returning on June 25th at Vengeance, in a rematch with Mickie James for the WWE Women's Championship.

WWE Releases three Superstars

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms with the releases of RAW's Danny Basham, and SmackDown's Mike "The Miz" Mizanin. WWE would like to wish Danny and Mike the best in their future endeavors.

Guest The Legend

IPB Image

Final Encounter?

June 16, 2006

For the second week in a row, Booker T and Bobby Lashley will go head to head. The feud between the two dates back to Judgment Day, in which Booker T and William Regal cost Bobby Lashley a World Heavyweight Title shot. However, Bobby Lashley got his revenge by costing Booker T his World Heavyweight Championship match with Rey Mysterio two weeks ago. Last week Thoedore Long booked a match between the two only five minutes before the match went down. This week, Booker T will be ready for the match and at the request of Thoedore Long, William Regal is banned from ringside. Who will walk out victorious? Watch Smackdown! Friday night at 8/7c only on UPN!

Edited by The Legend

Guest The Legend

IPB Image

WWE Smackdown!

June 16, 2006(Taped 6/13/06)

B.C.V. Memorial Arena in Binghamton, New York

The WWE intro plays featuring various superstars in WWE history.

The Smackdown! intro video plays, then a live shot of the arena as large pyros blast from the titantron area. The cameras pan around the crowd.

JBL's music then hits and a limo drives out on stage. Out comes JBL in a suit. He walks down to the ring.

JBL: For those who do not know, former color-commentator of SmackDown, Tazz has ran away from the place that made him a star, the place that allowed the average fan to know who he is...and ran off to Extremely Crappy Wrestling, ECW! I hope now Tazz is happy that he can call matches in bingo halls between wrestlers named Balls Mahoney! Now there is an empty seat next to Michael Cole, and that spot will now be occupied by the one and only WRESSSLINGGGG GODDDD, JBL as I make my transformation from the greatest WWE Champion in WWE history to the greatest commentator in WWE history. So now every Friday night you can tune into UPN to hear my beautiful voice and my great insight on the greatest sport of professional wrestling!

JBL's music then hits and he walks towards the announce table and extends his hand to Michael Cole and then pulls it away.

Michael Cole: Saying this is the worst day of my 8 year career in the WWE is an understatement. I'm not looking foward to this.

JBL: That's too bad Michael Cole! You're little friend Tazz took the easy way out. Instead of calling real action here on SmackDown he ran off to ECW to work for some Jew and call matches in a bingo hall for an our on the Sci Fi channel!

Commercial Break

The Great Khali vs. Psicosis

Khali wins with the chop of doom in a squash match.

Winner: The Great Khali

Khali raises his arms in the air after the match, but then the lights go out.

GONG

The lights flicker and Khali and Daivari look around. They then go back on. No Undertaker.

Commercial Break

MISSSTTTAAAHHHHHH KENNNEDDDYYYY

Ken Kennedy's music hits and he walks down to the ring. The lights go out, except for a spot light on Kennedy and his microphone drops down to his reach.

Ken Kennedy: Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one falllllll with no time limit. Introducing first....from Green Bay, Wisconsin weighing in at an amazing 242 lbs.....MISSSTTTAAHHHHHHHH.......KENNNEDDDDYYYYYYY...........

Kennedy climbs to the top rope and raises his right arm.

Ken Kennedy: KENNEDY!

Ken Kennedy vs. Matt Hardy

Kennedy wins after performing a Kenton Bomb.

Winner: Ken Kennedy

Commercial Break

A promo video, showing Batista sitting out in an empty arena stands, with the SmackDown titantron and the background. "Mark Henry took 6 months off my career. Unfortunately for him, he didn't keep my away for good." Fast clips of Batista demolishing opponents play then in white font with a black background "THE ANIMAL IS UNLEASHED...JUNE 23RD...6 DAYS, 23 HOURS, 41 MINUTES, 22 SECONDS" with the timer continuously counting down.

Paul London vs. Kid Kash

London wins with a 450 Splash.

Winner: Paul London

Commercial Break

"Some Bodies Gonna Get It" by Three 6 Mafia hits and Mark Henry walk down to the ring.

Mark Henry: Now there's all this talk about the return of Batista next week. There's all this talk about how Batista is going to come back and kick my ass. Let me tell you all something, I am not called the World's Strongest Man for nothing. Back in January I took Batista out of action for six months. He thinks he's gonna come abck and take me down. Not gonna happen. If he gets within five feet of me next week I will beat his ass ten times worse than I did in January and I will end his career.

WHATCHU GON' DO WHEN WE COME FOR YOU

Rey Mysterio's music hits and he walks out to the ring. He walks up to Mark Henry.

Rey Mysterio: You think you're someting special don't you? You really think next week when Batista comes back that you're gonna take him out?

Mark Henry: That's right that's what I think!

Rey Mysterio: I've talked to Batista, and he is more then ready to come back and there's one thing on his mind. And it isn't even the World Heavyweight Title. It's you Mark Henry! Batista is coming for you next week!

Mark Henry: Is that right? Well I think Batista forgot just how destructable Mark Henry is!

Mark Henry drops the mic and nails Rey Mysterio with a stiff clothesline. He then picks Mysterio up and gorrila presses him to the outside. He picks up the top half of the ring steps and slams it over Mysterio's skull! He sets Mysterio on top of the bottom half of the ring steps and then slams down the top half crushing Mysterio between the two!

Mark Henry: Batista...this is what's in store for you next week! Bring it on!

Commercial Break

A video is played for the return of La Resistance(Rene Dupree and Sylvan) with footage of Quebec.

Gunner Scott vs. Gregory Helms

Gunner wins after hitting a Belly-to-Belly suplex on Helms.

Winner: Gunner Scott

Commercial Break

Gunner Scott is shown walking backstage. Finlay then walks up to him.

Finlay: You're buddy Chris Benoit got injured. If you think you're the next in line for a shot at my United States title, then I want to let you know that I love to fight.

Gunner Scott doesn't respond and the two stare each other down.

Commercial Break

Bobby Lashley vs. Booker T

Booker T is disqualified when William Regal comes in and attacks Lashley before he is about to hit the Dominator on Booker T.

Winner: Bobby Lashley via DQ

Booker T and Regal then double-team on Lashley and roll him out of the ring. They both wrap on of Lashley's arm over their neck and perform a double suplex through the announce table. SmackDown goes off the air showing a laid out Lashley over the remains of the table.

End.

Smackdown's UPN Rating: 3.1

Edited by The Legend

Guest The Legend

Wrestling Newsline

Breaking News: TNA signs Brock Lesnar

TNA has posted on their website, TNAwrestling.com that they have signed Brock Lesnar.

ECW Arena House Show Results

The following are the results for the House Show at the ECW Arena on 6/17:

Kurt Angle def. Danny Doring

Super Crazy def. Tajiri

Trent Acid def. Stevie Richards

Masato Tanaka def. Lance Storm

Sabu def. Terry Funk

Little Guido & Tony Mamaluke def. Axl Rotten & Balls Mahoney

Sandman def. Justin Credible

ECW World Championship: Rob Van Dam def. CM Punk

Samoa Joe to sign with the WWE?

Sources within the company are saying that WWE is really going out on a limb to sign Samoa Joe to a contract. His contract with TNA ends in the fall and WWE scouts believe he has the potential to be a huge star in their company.

Edited by The Legend

• 1 month later...

Not bad really, agreed with k mac though the match reports should be a bit more detailed, but, save your best stuff for PPVs, instead of being like most and doing full weekly show results, that would get old really quick for you. I'll be following.

• 11 months later...