The Grand Tour. (Top Gear is dead).

K

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if this is getting repeated? I've been forced to watch a brother's friend play Ghost Recon on the only available TV.

Did manage to catch the piece with the Top Gear Dog and the pink Nissan though.

Edited by kulex

I haven't laughed so hard in weeks.

Highlights for me were Hammond driving the pink car with a paper bag over his head; Jimmy "the Prince of Darkness" Carr; and somehow setting fire to a brand new, £1million car wash WHILE in operation, only to escape out the side and scarper into the night. As for repeats, it's on Monday nights (ie tomorrow) at 7pm.

Oh, and:

Clarkson: "Have the lions had their dinner yet?"

Safari Man: "No, they're on a starve day today."

All: "....."

Clarkson: "Hello, uh, Jeremy here again. Did you just say 'they're on a starve day'?"

Safari Man: "Yes. We only feed them twice a week because that's more realistic to how often they'd get food in the wild."

Clarkson: "How long since these lions were last fed then?"

Safari Man: "Two days."

Clarkson: "....."

May: "....."

Hammond: "....."

May: "Yeah, but - "

Hammond: "If you say monkeys, I'm throwing you out of this car RIGHT now."

Edited by stokeriño

"I can't believe we set something on fire that was mainly made of water"

:lmao:

I missed Top Gear so much.

What I love is that I don't neccesarily like cars, but I love watching Top Gear. I missed the first 20 minutes but it was sheer classic what I saw.

Oh, I love the Koenigsegg CC and Koenigsegg CC too. I remember when I first saw it when I was in Year 7 on the computers at school once and just loved it, seeing the Stig crash was funny, sheerly because it's the Stig.

It's funny seeing Fifth Gear take all their little potshots at Top Gear. It's also funny that they're about one fifth of the show that Top Gear is.

Top Gear has been must-see viewing for a few years now. Love watching it, definitely programme of the week!

Driving down the motorway in the topless Espace won it for me.

That and a Richard Hammond quote that for me was one of the best quotes I've ever heard....But have now forgotten unfortunately.

That and a Richard Hammond quote that for me was one of the best quotes I've ever heard....But have now forgotten unfortunately.

Since I now have the show downloaded, if you remember what context the quote was made in I could find it...

To freshen up the show they've brought in a dog (a cross between a labrador and a poodle, a labradoodle), which they have given the genius name of 'Top Gear Dog'. Unfortunately they now don't know what to do with her because she can't stand cars and has a tendency to vomit whenever she gets put in one.

Edited by stokeriño

I haven't seen a new episode of Top Gear in ages. I keep catching the old ones on UKTV Gold or whatever it is.

The funniest episode I have probably ever seen is the winter olympics special one. I laughed so hard at Hammond trying to dig snow halfway up a ski jump. The constant digs at him being a daytime TV presenter and all that junk was great.

Guest muddatrucker

It's funny seeing Fifth Gear take all their little potshots at Top Gear. It's also funny that they're about one fifth of the show that Top Gear is.