The Grand Tour. (Top Gear is dead).

K

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's reported that the show will have a worldwide release. So I assume that either Amazon will sell individual episodes (or seasons) on their site, or they might end up selling the show to the highest bidder in countries that do not have Prime.

Simply put I will just download the show just like I have always done with Top Gear. (Despite being able to watch the beeb)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin

Dermot O'Leary and The Stig will join forces on a Saturday night BBC driving show. No, it's not Top Gear.

The Getaway Car, presented by Dermot and featuring Top Gear's "tame racing driver", will see families and friends compete in a set of driving challenges.

Dermot presented The X Factor for eight years on ITV, but left after the last series.

The Stig's not commented yet, but Dermot says he's excited about the show.

Sounds shit.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Sounds like more of a competitor with Getaway Car, BBC's (terrible) new show fronted by Dermot O'Leary, with people driving 'crazy' courses in various cars, combined with Star In A Reasonably Priced Car, invariably the worst section of Top Gear.

I love Chris Evans (I know), but with all the news and talk coming out about Top Gear, I can't see it being any good - that's if it even makes it to the light of day...