The Grand Tour. (Top Gear is dead).

K

I think James is probably my favourite out of all of them. He seems to get bullied a bit sometimes though :P.

I loved it when the sports guy was talking and Hammond put the music on by accident. Then he says "England are 236 for 5 at this stage" May: "...is that good?"

It was funny because James wasn't being sarcastic but the sports guy was getting so touchy. Then the woman phoned in and complained :P

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know I could have sworn I'd seen Stig drive the reasonably priced car on his own before.

I know he tutors the celebrities, but I was positive he'd solo'd it.

NEEEEW RECORD :o

• Admin

The coupe version of that new Jag was sexy (I don't like convertibles), but fuck it, the BMW 6-Series is just splurt material (even tho the one featured was also a softtop).

"This doesn't have an engine. What it has instead, is a nuclear bomb under the bonnet."

If I see a car I say "nice car", but quite frankly I couldn't care about it's traction control. Although I love whenever you hear them complain about "flappy panel gear boxes"

I mean, if it's a nice car that's cool but I like listening to them talk anyways. If it was a program about dogs with them three I'd watch because they're awesome.

• Admin

If I see a car I say "nice car", but quite frankly I couldn't care about it's traction control. Although I love whenever you hear them complain about "flappy panel gear boxes"

I mean, if it's a nice car that's cool but I like listening to them talk anyways. If it was a program about dogs with them three I'd watch because they're awesome.

Flappy paddle. :P

I do love cars yes, but the main reason I watch is for Jeremy Clarkson. The man is a God.

Guest Takayamanofear

I am more of a Hammond fan; great show again not has awesome as last weeks but another great one. The Stig might have driven it solo but they never recorded the time. I love it when he walks off before the time is announced.

Between this and Petrol heads they are the top two British TV shows I have seen.