WWF 2001

{O.O.C I know that there is already a 2001 diary, and I didnt realise it till after I planned everything out. But mine will be starting the night after Wrestlemania X7!}

Wrestlemania Seventeen - Quite possibly, the greatest night in WWF History. From a breath taking TLC match up between 3 of the greatest tag teams of this generation, to an all out brawl between 2 of the baddest men to ever grace the WWF ring in Triple H and The Undertaker. It had it all.

A father versus son battle, a gimmick battle royale, Eddie Guerrero winning the WWF European Championship and Kane delivering a leg drop off the stage itself to win the Hardcore Championship. But one event stands alone at the top, the one happening that will be remembered for years to come, and it ended what was quite possibly one of the greatest battles for the most prestigous belt in WWF history.

The Rock, heading into Wrestlemania with the WWF Championship, faced the Royal Rumble winner, Stone Cold Steve Austin. These 2 icons went at it like no other main event, both men cheered by their beloved fans. And in Stone Cold's home state, the 'Texas Rattlesnake' walked away with the title once more......but not without paying the price. He signed a deal with the devil himself.

The Austin vs McMahon feud was well documented, and arguably took Austin up to a level of unrivaled popularity, bar the likes of Hulk Hogan and The Rock himself. And at Wrestlemania X7, when Austin stood face to face with Vince McMahon, the man who had just helped him defeat The Rock, and shook hands.....it was the night that Austin shocked the world!

www.wwf.com

IPB Image

WWF RAW IS WAR

Monday 2nd April 2001

The fallout to Wrestlemania Seventeen is upon us, and last night, Stone Cold Steve Austin shocked the world. He alligned himself with his sworn enemy, Vince McMahon to become the WWF Champion. They toasted a beer over the bloodied body of The Rock, and tonight, the reprecussions look iminent, as all 3 men are expected to be in the house tonight. Its going to be a wild night, to say the least.

Also tonight, we will hear from Triple H on losing to The Undertaker at Wrestlemania, and also on his father-in-laws alliance with the man whom he faced in a brutal 2 out of 3 falls match only a month ago at Now Way Out. And apparently, our 'fair and unbias' Commissioner, William Regal, has clearly stated that tonight, Chris Jericho, who retained the title against Regal at Wrestlemania X7, will put his title on the line against whom ever Regal chooses. Doesnt look like Jericho's torment is going to stop just yet.

In other action, 2 other titles will be on the line tonight, as Kane defends his newly won WWF Hardcore Championship against none other than Rikishi, and Eddie Guerrero, the new WWF European Champion, will defend his title against Matt Hardy. All that, plus an E'n'c Celebration Ceremony.....its going to be a huge night.....so dont miss.....

WWF RAW IS WAR......LIVE at 8pm, only on TNN!

Confirmed Matches

WWF European Championship

Eddie Guerrero© vs Matt Hardy

WWF Hardcore Championship

Hardcore

Kane© vs Rikishi

WWF Intercontinental Championship

Chris Jericho© vs ???

IPB Image

WWF RAW is WAR

Monday 2nd April 2001

---------------------------------------------------

A video plays, with heroic orcheastral music, showing the sheer brutality and courage displayed by both The Rock and Stone Cold in their epic encounter at Wrestlemania X7. The Rock nailing Austin with the Stunner, Austin nailing The Rock with a Rock Bottom, the back and fourth offence. The music takes a slightly darker tone, as Vince McMahon makes his way down, and then in slow motion, it shows Vince McMahon helping Stone Cold. The music really picks up, as Stone Cold hammers The Rock again and again with the steel chair, before hitting a vicous Stunner, and being crowned the NEW WWF Champion. The video ends with Austin and McMahon doing the unthinkable, shaking hands, as JR’s voice screams:

‘BY GAWD! AUSTIN HAS SIGNED A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL HIMSELF!’

Segment 1: The Rock’s Revenge

‘IF YA SMELLLL!’ The crowd goes wild, as The Rock storms to the ring to kick RAW off tonight. He doesn’t look happy, and he demands a microphone.

The Rock: Tonight….The Rock isn’t out here to run his mouth, and spit out his catchphrases. No no no…..you see, The Rock went to Wrestlemania Seventeen, and he and Stone Cold had one of the greatest main events of all times. But somehow Stone Cold…..you managed to spoil it. Infact, you did a little more than that, you took a big, steamy piss on it. Well The Rock says this…..The Rock has a rematch clause in his contract, and The Rock is cashing it in……TONIGHT!

The crowd goes wild, as The Rock looks around, obviously not too happy with the current situation.

The Rock: Stone Cold Steve Austin……you and The Rock have never seen eye to eye, hell The Rock thinks you’re the biggest jack ass in the business…..but The Rock respected you. But last night, you showed that your nothing more than most of the people in the back......you just another BITCH for Vince McMahon to play with. Well Stone Cold…..The Rock wants his title match…..and The Rock says lets not wait for the main event……The Rock says right here…..right now…..JUST BRING IT!

Everyone waits patiently when suddenly…..’NO CHANCE!’ The crowd boo, as Vince McMahon, patched up from his battle with his son at Wrestlemania X7 walks out, smiling cockily. The Rock doesn’t look happy.

Vince McMahon: Now Rock, I know your upset about what happened at Wrestlemania……and I know all you fans are aswell. But let me make it clear…..I am fine, my health is ok, Im just a little bit bruised but Ill live. But Rock, about your request…..sure! Tonight…..in that very ring…..there will be a re-match for the WWF Title between The Rock…..and the NEW WWF Champion, Stone Cold Steve Austin……NO HOLDS BARRED! But Rock…..let me make this clear. I didn’t want you as champion, and I sure as hell don’t want you around anymore. So if you lose tonight Rock…..YOUR SUSPENDED INDEFINATLY!

The crowd boo, and The Rock stares down Vince, as the evil owner of the WWF leaves.

Overall Rating = 97%

Segment 2:WWF European Championship

Eddie Guerrero© vs Matt Hardy

Everyone knew this match wouldn’t stay a one on one contest, especially with The Radicalz in Eddie’s corner and Team Xtreme in Hardy’s. Matt took it to Eddie from the off, nailing him with some nice high impact moves, including a lovely Spinning DDT. Eddie managed to fight back, and nailed a nice vertical suplex, followed by a monkey flip over the ropes onto Matt. Eddie went for a Fisherman Suplex, but Hardy managed to wriggle out and nailed a neckbreaker. But as the action heated up, so did the action on the outside. Matt was sent over the ropes by Eddie, who then, in typical Eddie fashion, distracted the referee. Saturn and Malenko used this opportunity to haul Hardy up, and slam him into the steel steps, causing a short brawl to ensue between Saturn, Malenko and Jeff Hardy.

In the ring, Eddie went for the El Passo, but Hardy got to the ropes. Hardy mounted a short offence, and in the process, accidently knocked the referee. He turned around, ducked a clothesline, and nailed a Reverse DDT. He went to the top rope, but Saturn hopped up and pushed Hardy off, who fell and bounced his neck off the top rope. Jeff sprinted in, and he sent Saturn packing with a clothesline over the top rope. As Saturn got up, Jeff ran and nailed a suicide dive over the ropes, onto Malenko onto Saturn. Matt got back up, and nailed Eddie with a Twist of Fate, only for Dean Malenko to slide in, and nail Matt with the European Title belt. He then placed Eddie on top of Matt, as the referee came too, and the ref counted to 3, and Eddie retained.

Crowd Reaction = 77%

Match Quality = 74%

Overall Rating = 76%

Segment 3: Chris Jericho’s Opponent

Backstage, we see William Regal in his office, when Vince McMahon walks in. Regal gets up and shakes his bosses hand.

William Regal: How are you sir?

Vince McMahon: Im fine William, Im fine. Bit battered but Ill live. Its turning into a night of champions tonight isn’t it? Title matches galore…..its annoying, because these people really don’t deserve it.

Obvious boo’s from the crowd.

William Regal: Well Mr. McMahon……it is the aftermath of Wrestlemania, and scores need to be settled.

Vince McMahon: I take it you will settle your score with Jericho tonight, by beating him for the Intercontinental Championship?

William Regal: Oh no…..not me Mr. McMahon. Chris Jericho’s title defence tonight…..IS AGAINST THE BIG SHOW!

The crowd boo, as Vince and Regal share a laugh, as the scene fades out.

Overall Rating = 71%

Segment 4: Who Will Be Made Famous?

A short video plays, showing The Undertaker’s incredible brawl with Triple H at Wrestlemania X-7, him chokeslamming HHH over the balcony, and him nailing The Game with a Last Ride to keep his streak alive. Then the Smackdown! logo flashes up and the ominous message…..

’Who Will Be Made Famous Next?’

The crowd cheers, as a small ‘UNDERTAKER!’ chant starts up.

Overall Rating = 82%

Segment 5: Caught In The Middle

The crowd then goes wild, as we see The Rock backstage in his locker room, lacing his boots. Suddenly, in walks his manager, Debra. She gets a good reaction from the crowd.

Debra: Look…..Rock, I know what Steve did was wrong, and I don’t know whats gotten into him. Look….let me go and talk to him, Im sure he’ll apologize to you.

The Rock: That’s a great idea. Tonight, Stone Cold can look The Rock in the eye, and apologize. And then The Rock will take that apology, turn it sideways and STICK IT STRAIGHT UP HIS CANDY ASS!

Debra: Rock…..your my client, and I want you to be successful. But Steve is my husband, and I know what your capable of…..and well…Im kind of caught in the middle.

The Rock stands up and looks Debra right in the eye.

The Rock: Then let The Rock make this crystal clear…..tonight…..you stay out of the way!

The crowd cheers, as The Rock storms off, and Debra looks close to a break down.

Overall Rating = 63%

Segment 6: WWF Hardcore Championship

Kane© vs Rikishi

Kane got a huge reception, as he proudly defended his WWF Hardcore Championship. Rikishi came to the ring with a steel chair, but as he entered the ring with it, Kane nailed a big boot, sending the chair crashing into the ‘Phat Man’s’ face. These 2 men ripped into each other, with Rikishi slamming Kane against the steel steps 6 times. With Kane sitting against them, Rikishi took a run up and squashed Kane with his ass against the steps themselves. Weapons were introduced, and Rikishi hammered Kane with a stop sign, but it did not take The Big Red Machine down. Rikishi bounced off the ropes, but walked into a huge 400+ lbs Side Walk Slam.

Kane began to battle back, nailing Rikishi with a trash can, and then scoring with a picture perfect Flying Lariat from the top rope. He went for the chokeslam, but as he grabbed Rikishi, Rikishi nailed a low blow, and then a nice Sidekick. But Kane sat straight back up, and Rikishi ran straight into a big boot. At this point in time, Hardcore Holly raced into the ring with a steel pipe, but Kane quickly disposed of him with a chokeslam, and then Billy Gunn hopped over the fan barrier, but was given the same treatment. Rikishi had been setting up a table meanwhile, and he tried to set Kane up for a Powerbomb. But Kane showed awesome strength to flip Rikishi over, and he flattened a trash can on landing. Kane seized him up, and nailed a huge Chokeslam to Riksihi, sending him crashing through the table, to pick up the win, and retain the title belt.

As Kane raised his arms to do his pyro, none other than Raven entered the ring behind him. Kane let off the monstrous BANG!, turned…..RAVEN EFFECT! The crowd booed, and Raven covered…..1…….2….RAVEN GOT OFF KANE? The crowd and the referee looked confused, as Raven mysteriously left through the crowd, with a look of arrogance on his face.

Crowd Reaction = 72%

Match Quality = 60%

Overall Rating = 68%

Segment 7: Raven’s Explanation

After the break, we see Raven walking solemnly through the corridor, when Jonathan Coachman approaches.

Jonathan Coachman: Raven…..why didn’t you pin Kane for the WWF Hardcore championship just now?

Raven: Coachman, a man is judged upon how he conducts himself in moments of extreme pressure. I was faced with insurmountable odds at Wrestlemania, and I failed. But that is nothing compared to the rejection and humiliation I have suffered my entire life. Kane’s childhood scars are hidden with a mask……BUT WHAT ABOUT ME? WHAT ABOUT RAVEN? I wear mine where everyone can see. Kane is no monster, he is just another pawn in my illustrious game of chess. And Kane’s own demise is inevitable, as I move another move closer…..to check mate! Quote the Raven……Nevermore!

Raven walks off, leaving The Coach and the crowd bemused.

Overall Rating = 90%

Segment 8: An Awesome Celebration!

‘You Think You Know Me!’ The crowd boo’s, as in E’n’C, along with Rhyno, walk out, wearing the WWF Tag Team Championships. In the ring, there is a red carpet, and a table with cake, finger foods and a lot of soda’s. They enter, and Rhyno waits as Edge and Christian do their 5 second poses.

Edge: Whoa…..this totally rules. Look at the spread Vince has laid out for us.

Christian: Yeah…..its almost as cool as when Rhyno put me on his shoulders and helped me climb to the top of the ladder, and made us 7 time WWF Tag Team Champions.

Edge: That so totally reeked of awesomeness. And all you fans are witnesses to another notch on the E’n’C Dynasty. Because we are without a doubt, the greatest tag team to ever live. Team Xtreme? They have nothing on us. We owned them when it came to ladders last night.

Christian: And we totally took Bubba and D-Von on a return tour of Dudleyville with all those tables. And…..

The crowd cheers, as The Dudleyz race down the ramp, and slide. They take E’n’C down with rights, and suddenly Rhyno attacks D-Von from behind. Edge and Christian leave, and watch as Rhyno hammers D-Von, and then takes Bubba down with a clothesline. Suddenly, little Spike Dudley runs down and hops onto the apron. Rhyno goes to hit him, but Spike ducks, and then hangs Rhyno up on the top rope. As this happens, Bubba pulls the table, complete with soda cans and cake into position, as D-Von hoists Rhyno up……3-D THROUGH THE TABLE! The crowd cheer as Rhyno lays amongst the mess, and E’n’C cower up the ramp.

Overall Rating = 72%

Segment 9: WWF Intercontinental Championship

Chris Jericho© vs The Big Show

William Regal came to ringside with the 7 foot tall, 500lbs Giant, and the odds were stacked against Jericho from the off. Big Show dominated Jericho, hurling him into the turnbuckle, and crushing him with a vicous clothesline. As Jericho got back up, Big Show nailed a massive Sidewalk Slam. Regal then threw a chair into the ring, and Big Show hamered Jericho with a vicous chair shot. The ref called for the bell, but Regal then said that as Commissioner, he has made this match a No DQ bout. The crowd booed, and as Big Show called for a Showstopper, Jericho nailed a Low Blow, and then nailed Show with a 3 massive chair shots that sent him to his knees. Regal, fuming that Jericho couldn’t get disqualified, slid in and nailed Jericho with a Regal Cutter, which prompted Jericho’s friend, Chris Benoit to race to the ring.

Benoit entered, ducked a clothesline from Regal, and nailed a big German Suplex. And then another……and another! The crowd went wild, and just as Benoit did the cut throat taunt, Kurt Angle raced to the ring…..AND HE NAILED BENOIT WITH THE ANGLE SLAM! The crowd booed, as all hell was breaking lose. Big Show, who was fuming, grabbed Kurt Angle by the throat, and nailed a huge Show Stoppa! He turned back around, and Jericho nailed a Bulldog….ONTO THE STEEL CHAIR! The crowd cheered, and Jericho placed the chair onto Big Show’s chest……off the ropes…..LIONSAULT! Jericho covered….1…….2……3!! JERICHO RETAINS HIS TITLE!

Jericho makes his way up the ramp with the belt, as Regal sneers from ringside. This is far from over.

Crowd Reaction = 82%

Match Quality = 62%

Overall Rating = 75%

Segment 10: Game Over?

‘TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!’ The crowd boo’s wildly, as Triple H makes his way to the ring, in his jeans and jean jacket. He doesn’t seem to happy.

Triple H: At Wrestlemania, I challenged the Big Dog, right in the middle of his yard…..and he bit me on the ass. Undertaker managed to defeat me, when everybody knew I was going to win. I don’t get beaten…..especially at the biggest stage of them all. But that wasn’t the only damn thing that left a sour taste in my mouth. I had to watch…..as Vince McMahon…..my father-in-law helped Stone Cold Steve Austin, my sworn enemy, to the WWF Championship. Do you have any idea what that’s like Vince? I have done everything……EVERY DAMN THING IMAGINABLE for you and your damn family. I married your daughter, I took out Mick Foley……yet you don’t come to me when you want The Rock gone? You said I was the son you never had……SO WHY DIDN’T YOU COME TO ME!?

Suddenly, Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley scurries down to the ring to try and calm her husband down.

Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley: Hunter……please, calm down. Im sure my father has a good explanation for why he went to Austin. Maybe, after all he has done for you…..you should hear him out?

Triple H: SCREW THAT! If Vince McMahon wants to join forces with Stone Cold Steve Austin, then he is losing the force of Triple H. Because as far as me being in your god damn company Vince……..GAME OVER!

The crowd starts cheering, as Triple H is leaving. They start a ‘NA NA NA NA, HEY HEY HEY, GOODBYE!’ chant, as Stephanie screams for her husband to come back, as he storms up the ramp.

Overall Rating = 80%

Segment 11: WWF Heavyweight Championship

No Holds Barred

Stone Cold Steve Austin© vs The Rock

Austin got incredible heat as he came out, and was met half way on the ramp by The Rock. They traded rights, and The Rock got the upperhand, and slammed Stone Cold into the fan barrier, and laid the Smackdown on him. He then hauled Austin up, and dragged him to the ring, but Austin managed to get free and he shoved Rock face first into the turnbuckle. He then began to whip Rock with a cable wire at ringside, and then began to choke him with it. The crowd booed even more, as Vince McMahon himself, made his way down to the ring, as Debra watched on at ringside. Austin rolled The Rock into the ring, and nailed a big elbow drop, and another. He then whipped Rock to the ropes, reversed, and The Rock nailed a Samoan Drop on return.

The Rock hauled Austin up, and nailed a hard right, and another, and then whipped Austin to the ropes…..LOU THESZ PRESS! Austin hammers away at The Rock, and then tells Vince McMahon to ‘GET A DAMN CHAIR!’ As Vince McMahon goes to get it, Debra gets in his way, and says she doesn’t want him to use it. Austin gets out, and he pushes his wife, and The Rock’s manager to one side and takes the chair. As he gets back in, he goes to nail Rock with it, but Rock kips up, and nails a devastating Spinebuster. The crowd gives a huge cheer, as The Rock gets in position, and throws off his arm pad. He bounces off one rope, and the other……VINCE MCMAHON TRIPS HIM UP! The crowd boo, and The Rock angrily rolls out of the ring, and chases Vince McMahon. Vince slides into the ring, and as The Rock follows him in, Austin nails THE STUNNER! Rock sells it as only he can, and Austin covers…..1……..2……KICK OUT!

Austin and Vince cannot believe it, and Vince tells Austin to give him another one. Austin sets him up, and as Austin sticks his middle fingers up at Rock……THE GREAT ONE NAILS A ROCK BOTTOM!! OUT OF NOWHERE!! The Rock slides an arm across…..1…….2…..VINCE BREAKS IT UP! The crowd boo, and Vince angrily takes his blazer off, and picks up the steel chair. The Rock gets up slowly, turns….WHA…..NO! The Rock ducks. Vince turns……ROCK BOTTOM! ROCK BOTTOM! The Rock turns around……LOW BLOW……BY DEBRA? WHAT THE HELL?

JR is having an episode at the announcers table, and the crowd boo as Debra slaps The Rock in the face aswell. The Rock slowly turns around, holding his groin in agony, and Austin kicks him in the gut……STUNNER! The crowd boo, and Austin covers him again…..1……..2……3!! AUSTIN WINS! AUSTIN HAS RETAINED HIS WWF TITLE! The crowd boo, as Austin, Vince McMahon, and now Debra all raise their arms and the WWF Title over the motionless, and now suspended body of The Rock.

J.R.: ‘THAT JEEZABELL!! MRS AUSTIN HAS JUST SIGNED THE SAME DAMN CONTRACT HER HUSBAND DID! WHO CAN STOP THIS TRIO NOW?’

Crowd Reaction = 93%

Match Quality = 75%

Overall Rating = 87%

Overall Rating: 79%

www.wwf.com

IPB Image

WWF Smackdown!

Thursday 5th April 2001

Monday, the aftermath of Wrestlemania was upon us. Tonight......the aftermath of monday night begins. A show full of shocks, as The Rock was not only betrayed by his manager Debra in the WWF Title rematch, but also suspended by WWF Chairmain, Vince McMahon. Tonight, we will hear from Vince McMahon, but more interestingly, we will hear, for the first time since sunday, from Stone Cold Steve Austin. Many fans were heartbroken by the WWF Champion's betrayal at the greatest stage of them all, and tonight, he will speak to the fans for the very first time since that night. It should be interesting, you can be sure of that.

At RAW is WAR this past monday, Triple H sensationally walked out on the WWF, due to being looked over by Vince in favour of Steve Austin. Will we get an update tonight? Also, Commissioner William Regal is said to be fuming at Chris Benoit for laying his hands on him during Chris Jericho's title match against Big Show this past monday. What will the repercussions be for the Rabid Wolverine? One things for sure, William Regal has always been one to bear a grudge.

Theres plenty of inring action tonight for you fans aswell, as Eddie Guerrero faces Scotty 2 Hotty in a non-title match, the Dudley Boyz take on the Goodfather and Bull Buchanan of the Right to Censor, Raven goes up against Road Dogg in a hardcore match up, and Crash Holly will put his Light Heavyweight Championship on the line against Essa Rios. All that, and more so dont miss.....

WWF Smackdown!, Thursday Night at 8pm, only on UPN!

Confirmed Matches:

WWF Light Heavyweight Championship

Crash Holly© vs Essa Rios

Eddie Guerrero vs Scotty 2 Hotty

Hardcore Match

Road Dogg vs Raven

[align=center]IPB Image

WWF Smackdown!

Thursday 5th April 2001

’A small video plays, showing The Rock demanding a rematch, and Vince agreeing but with the stipulation that if The Rock loses…..he is suspended. It shows Debra talking to The Rock, trying to reason with him. It then shows highlights of the match, with Rock nailing Vince with a Rock Bottom, only for Debra to betray him and low blow him. Austin nails the Stunner and wins, as The Rock is suspended. It ends with Vince, Debra and Stone Cold with their arms held high.

Segment 1: The Boss speaks!

‘NO CHANCE!’ The crowd boo’s wildly, and Vince McMahon cockily struts to the ring with a huge smile on his face.

Vince McMahon: Ahhh…..its a good day. We are here, on Vince McMahon’s show…..Smackdown! Oh what…..did you think it was The Rocks? Im sorry, but he has been SUSPENDED INDEFINATLY! But I want to address another situation…..one involving my son-in-law. Now Triple H…..last week you walked away from my company. You took your ball, and went home. Why? Because I didn’t, once again pick you to do my bidding? Ha ha ha…..well Hunter, I am giving you till Backlash to make up your mind, because Im sure once again that Eric Bischoff would love to feed off another one of my creations.

The crowd boo, as Vince’s ego is going crazy.

Vince McMahon: But now I want address the final problem. I want Trish Stratus to come out here right now!

Trish Stratus walks out, to an inevitable pop after she turned on Vince at Wrestlemania X7. She gets in the ring, and she looks quite worried.

Vince McMahon: WHO IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE! You want to slap me……ME…..IM VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON! Your nothing but a cheap hooker! So you know what……your betrayal has caused a backlash that the whole women’s division will feel……because as of now…..the Women’s Division is gone! And all the WWF diva’s……..ARE FIRED!!! NOW GET OUT OF MY RING!

The crowd boo, as Trish starts crying, and security walk to the ring and escort her away, as Vince laughs maniacally,

Overall Rating = 95%

Segment 2: WWF Light Heavyweight Championship

Crash Holly© vs Essa Rios

Crash got a good reaction, and took it to Rios early on, nailing a nice hip toss into a neckbreaker. Rios hit back with his high flying style, and nailed a Hurricanrana and followed that up with standing moonsault. As Rios took control of the match, he went for his patented Rios Sault from the top rope, but Crash managed to move just in time. As Rios got up, Crash was able to nail the Crash Landing and pick up a nice victory.

As Crash was backing up the ramp, a masked man raced down and clotheslined him in the back. The masked man nailed some thunderous rights to Crash, and then ran and slammed him vicously into the steel steps. The crowd booed, as the masked man left quietly.

Crowd Reaction = 49%

Match Quality = 65%

Overall Rating = 57%

Segment 3: Eddie Guerrero vs Scotty 2 Hotty

Eddie came out with Malenko and Saturn, and just like on RAW when Eddie faced Matt Hardy, they made life difficult for Scotty 2 Hotty. Eddie took it to Scotty early on, nailing some hard hitting suplexes, followed by a fantastic swinging neckbreaker. He went for the cover early, but couldn’t put Scotty away. Scotty managed to turn the tide when he nailed a DDT out of nowhere. He ran to the ropes, but Malenko pulled his foot. Scotty didn’t fall however, he just turned, and jumped, nailing a baseball slide to both Malenko and Saturn.

As he turned back around, Eddie managed to swoop him up and nail a vicous powerbomb in the center of the ring. He then motioned to go up top, but Scotty kipped up and nailed his bulldog. The crowd went wild, Scotty hopped around the the ring….W-O-R-SATURN JUST NAILED SCOTTY WITH THE EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP! The crowd boo’s wildly, and the ref calls for the bell. Saturn and Malenko begin hammering Scotty on the mat, as Eddie goes to the top rope. They hold Scotty down, as just as Eddie is about to jump off……TEST! TEST! The crowd gives a massive pop, and Eddie looks on in fear.

Test angrily marches down the ramp, trash talking and pointing at Eddie. He enters, and Saturn charges……RIGHT INTO A CLOTHESLINE! Malenko runs, but Test hammers him with a right, as Eddie high tails it. Saturn gets up, and Test runs…..BIG BOOT! The fans are going crazy, and Test stares at Eddie as he hauls Malenko up…….AND NAILS A PUMPHANDLE SLAM! Test yells and screams at Eddie, as Eddie, holding the WWF European Championship, looks on in fear.

Crowd Reaction = 73%

Match Quality = 81%

Overall Rating = 77%

Segment 4: You can watch, Chris Jericho.

We see Chris Jericho in his locker room, and the crowd goes wild with cheers. Suddenly, Commissioner William Regal walks in.

Chris Jericho: Well….well….well, if it isn’t Willy himself. What do you want Junior? Do I have to defend my title tonight in a handcuffed, facing every 500 pound assclown match up?

William Regal: Ha ha…..you really are quite the comedian. No no, I just wanted to tell you that you have the night off. That’s right, its not you Im mad at tonight, its your dear friend, Chris Benoit. He wanted to put his hands on me on RAW to save you, well tonight he will pay the price……and Chris, if you interfere to help him tonight, I will strip you of your Intercontinental Championship.

The crowd boo, and Chris Jericho goes nose to nose with William Regal. Regal smiles.

William Regal: In the words of our former commissioner……Have a Nice Day!

The crowd boo more as Regal leaves, and Jericho punches his locker in frustration.

Overall Rating = 91%

Segment 5: The Dudley Boyz vs Right to Censor

Richards led Buchanan and Goodfather out for this match, and his rant of why the ‘TLC’ match is disgusting was cut short as The Dudleyz music hit. They stormed to the ring, and this one kicked off straight away. D-Von took it to Buchanan as Bubba fought on the outside with Goodfather. The ref tried to control the action on the outside, allowing Richards to enter and low blow D-Von. This prompted Spike Dudley out, and he chased away Richards through the crowd. In the ring however, Buchanan went for the Axe Kick on D-Von, but Bubba entered, and scooped him up and slammed him down. D-Von went up top…..WASSSUUUUUPPPPPP!!! The crowd went wild, and the Dudleyz stalked Buchanan who got up and was nailed with 3-D for the victory.

As the match finished in under 5 minutes, the Dudleyz were celebrating when suddenly, Rhyno slid into the ring. He stalked D-Von who turned……GORE! GORE! GORE! That was sweet revenge for Rhyno. Bubba angrily yelled at the Man Beast as he left. The crowd booed even louder, as Edge and Christian walked onto the stage to laugh at The Dudley Boyz, as Rhyno walked through the curtain.

Crowd Reaction = 76%

Match Quality = 67%

Overall Rating = 71%

Segment 6: Father/Daughter Argument.

Backstage, we see Vince McMahon in his office, and Stephanie McMahon doesn’t look happy.

Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley: How could you daddy? After everything Hunter has done for you and this company, how could you turn your back on him like this?

Vince McMahon: Now you listen to me, I don’t owe that man a god damn thing! If he wants to have a little hissy fit because someone else is on top of this company, then he can be my guest. And if you ever come in my office again and yell at me, daughter or not…..Ill have to fire ONE MORE diva wont I?

Stephanie leans over the desk and glares at her father.

Stephanie McMahon-Helsmley: You’ll regret this daddy. You know Hunter like I do…..you’ll regret this!

The crowd gives a mixed reaction, as Stephanie storms out, leaving McMahon looking considerably uncomfortable.

Overall Rating = 94%

Segment 7: Hardcore Match

Raven vs Road Dogg

The crowd were fully behind Road Dogg in this one, and he and Raven, from the off, used weapons from Raven’s trolley to hammer each other. Raven even nailed Road Dogg with a running Bull Dog onto a trash can. But after only a few minutes of hardcore action……’BANG!’ The crowd went crazy, and the Big Red Machine came walking out. Raven just stared as Kane entered the ring, and slowly walked towards him, and at the last second, just as Kane reached out for Raven, the Gothic Icon rolled out of the ring, and exited up the ramp.

The crowd were booing wildly, as Raven just stares at Kane, who seems perplexed, as the Hardcore Championship lays over his shoulder. Suddenly…..WHAM! Road Dogg nails Kane with a trash can to the spine……BUT KANE DOESN’T MOVE! The crowd cheers as he slowly turns around and looks at the now petrified Road Dogg……AND HE GRABS HIM BY THE THROAT! CHOKESLAM! Kane does his pyro, and then stares at Raven, who smiles evilly.

Crowd Reaction = 71%

Match Quality = 67%

Overall Rating = 69%

Segment 8: 24/7…..Nevermore?

We see Raven walking backstage, when William Regal approaches him.

William Regal: What the hell has gotten into you lately? On RAW you attack Kane, an act that only a crazy man would do…..but you don’t pin him for his title? And this week, he practically challenges you to a match…..and you walk away? Whats the matter? Don’t you want to be Hardcore Champion?

Raven: Regal…..to be hardcore champion, means to be hardcore. Is Kane hardcore? Because he has been burnt and wears a mask? That’s all a front. To Kane, that title is just another step to ultimate glory. To me…..it is a way of life. A life that has been tainted by a lucidious 24/7 ruling. Now I ask you Regal, to consider lifting that rule off…..so Kane’s ultimate demise can truly begin!

Regal looks bewildered at Raven, who stares at him.

William Regal: I-I-I’ll think about it!

Raven turns and walks away, and Regal has a classic look on his face.

William Regal: What a fruit cake!

The crowd laugh, as the scene fades out.

Overall Rating = 90%

Segment 9: Austin Finally Speaks!

’GLASS SHATTERS!’ The crowd goes crazy with boo’s, as Stone Cold Steve Austin strides to the ring, with the WWF Championship, followed by his wife, Debra. He enters and grabs a mic.

Stone Cold Steve Austin: All I have heard since Wrestlemania is why Austin why? Well you know what…..I don’t owe anyone a damn explanation about anything! I have always lived by the term, DTA: Don’t Trust Anybody! Well you know what…..all you fans should of lived by the same code. When I was whooping ass, I never did it for you people…..I did it for myself. I didn’t sign a deal with the devil at Wrestlemania, I made a truce with Vince McMahon, because he finally realized that above all, I am that this company evolves around. I have been here for a long time, I have whooped ass, and he realizes now that there is nobody that can carry this company like I can. Not Kurt Angle, not Triple , not The Rock…..

‘KEEP ROLLIN! ROLLIN! ROLLIN!’ The crowd goes absolutely wild, and Stone Cold looks vicously towards the rampway, as sure enough, The Undertaker drives out. He circles the ring, and then enters. Austin doesn’t look too happy, as The Undertaker raises his mic.

Undertaker: Nobody huh? You say you’ve been here a long time, well your looking at the man who was ending Hulkamania when you were brushing your long, blonde hair. Ive seen you from the beginning Austin, and we may never of seen eye to eye……but I respected you. I respected what you did and how you did it. But now, after you proved what a brown noser you truly are, I need to ask you a question…….do you know where your standing?

The crowd goes wild with cheers at the inevitable, and Austin starts cursing through gritted teeth.

Undertaker: Your in MY YARD! And Im the Big Dog that…..

Kick…..STUNNER! The crowd boo wildly, as Stone Cold just snapped and Stunnered The Undertaker. Austin drops down and begins hammering away at The Undertaker with right hands, and then rolls out of the ring. He throws the ring announcer to one side and grabs a steel chair. He rolls back in, just Undertaker is getting to his feet, and he turns…..WHAM! A VICOUS SHOT! The Undertaker is down, and Austin hammers him in the spine 4 times, before throwing the chair to one side. He leaves to vicous heat, as Stone Cold Steve Austin has just snapped.

Overall Rating = 83%

Segment 10: Chris Benoit vs ???

Chris Benoit comes to the ring, and Regal walks out, and smugly tells him who his opponent is…..The Big Show. Regal watches at ringside, and Benoit shows no fear of the giant, attacking him with vicous chops, and dropkicks, but nothing takes the big man down. Benoit goes for a German Suplex, but Big Show elbows him off. Benoit flies to the ropes, and Show nails a massive Sidewalk Slam on return. He nails a big leg drop, and covers, but Benoit kicks out. Show takes control, and nails a huge stalling vertical suplex, and then Gorilla Presses Benoit to the outside. Regal takes advantage, and nails a couple of kicks to Benoit’s mid section before rolling him back in.

Big Show hauls Benoit up, and nails a vicous slap to the chest, before hurling him to the turnbuckle. He charges, but Benoit moves out of the way. Big Show stumbles back, and Benoit grabs him……GERMAN SUPLEX! BENOIT JUST GERMAN SUPLEXED THE BIG SHOW! The crowd goes wild, and Benoit slowly gets up, and does the cut throat taunt, getting a huge cheer. He climbs to the top rope, as the referee checks on Show. Regal hops onto the apron, runs…..BUT BENOIT KICKS HIM DOWN! Benoit turns back around, and Big Show grabs him……AND HURLS HIM OFF! Benoit lands hard, and Big Show roars at the crowd. This cant be good for Benoit!

He pulls Benoit up, and grabs him from behind……FINAL CUT! ITS OVER! 1……2….WAIT! Regal yells at Big Show, and tells him to ‘PUNISH’ Benoit. Show grabs Benoit by the throat, and lifts him off the mat, into the Show Stoppa position……BUT WAIT! Benoit drops down…..AND NAILS ANOTHER GERMAN SUPLEX!! The crowd cheers, and Benoit goes straight to the top rope……DIVING HEADBUTT! He covers….1…….2……3!! BENOIT WINS! BENOIT WINS!

Benoit is compeletly shattered, but he uses the ropes to get to his feet. Regal has a microphone.

William Regal: You think this is over Chris…..its not! I said tonight you would go through hell…..so allow me to introduce you to your NEXT opponent…..KURT ANGLE!

Crowd Reaction = 77%

Match Quality = 67%

Overall Rating = 73%

Segment 11: Chris Benoit vs Kurt Angle

The crowd boo as Angle’s theme hits, and he walks out, staring at Benoit. Benoit looks ready, but Big Show is up…..AND HE SHOWSTOPPA’S BENOIT! The crowd boo’s, and Big Show leaves as Angle gets in. The match begins, and Angle picks the already hurt Benoit up……ANGLE SLAM! The crowd are really booing, and Angle lets out a ‘WOOOOO!’ He then drops down…..AND LOCKS ON THE ANKLE LOCK!

The crowd are booing like crazy, and Chris Benoit is screaming in agony……BUT HE WILL NOT TAP! William Regal enters the ring, and tells the referee to leave, and that he is now in charge of this match. As Angle has Benoit in the Ankle Lock, Regal locks on the Regal Stretch to the top half of Benoit…..HERE COMES JERICHO!

The crowd cheers wildly, as Y2J slides in, and hauls Angle off of Benoit, and hurls him to the outside. He then nails the oncoming Regal with right hands, and then clotheslines him to the outside. Angle and Regal retreat, as Jericho helps his friend Benoit, who is holding his ankle in absolute agony. Is Benoit’s ankle broken? And will Chris Jericho be stripped of his title?

Crowd Reaction = 82%

Match Quality = 100%

Overall Rating = 91%

Overall Rating: 78%

IPB Image

IPB Image

The Ross Report

Week 1

Well folks, its good to be back, and what a night Wrestlemania X-7 was. From the death defying TLC match, to the hellacious battle between Triple and Undertaker, it was an awesome night. But believe me, no one was more shocked than I was when my good friend, Stone Cold Steve Austin alligned himself with Vince McMahon to defeat The Rock. I have yet to speak to Steve about it, and he is still reluctant to explain himself.

But since then, Austin has continued to disgust you fans, and you have every right to be. After somehow getting Miss Debra to join him, he defeated The Rock again, meaning The Rock has been suspended indefinatly. And this past week on Smackdown!, Austin snapped again, assaulting The Undertaker in the middle of the ring. But could this be the wake up call Austin needs? Because we all know, The Undertaker will be back, and he will be looking for revenge.

Also, why in the hell is William Regal commissioner? It seems that he is using his authority to try and humiliate both Chris Jericho and Chris Benoit. And this past week, as he and Angle were trying to end Chris Benoit's career, Jericho raced to his friends aid. The only question now, is will this swine of a commissioner strip 'Y2J' of his WWF Intercontinental Championship, as promised?

Now Im not going to lie to you, I dont like Triple H. But I have to admit, that he is one hell of a competitor, he could be the very best in the business right now. And this past week on Raw is War, coming off the back of a massive loss to Undertaker at Wrestlermania X-7, and seeing his father-in-law allign himself with his sworn enemy, Triple H sensationally walked out on the WWF. Now no one has heard from 'The Game' since then, and there is a genuine concern going around that he may jump ship to WCW, something we all hope never happens. As of right now.....its in the balance.

Kane has been impressing me recently, and looks set to become one of the most dominant WWF Hardcore Champions of all time. He proved he would go to extreme lengths at Wrestlemania when he leapt off the stage to land a devastating leg drop on The Big Show. And since then, he has succesfully retained that title against Rikishi, and had to fight off Billy Gunn, Hardcore Holly and Road Dogg. But one thorn in his side has been Raven, who wants to get rid of the 24/7 ruling? Hmmm....isnt that what makes the Hardcore Championship so unpredictable?

WWF Sunday Night Heat looks to be a good one this week, so dont miss it this sunday with Michael Cole and Tazz commentating. Here is the card for you:

K Kwik vs Perry Saturn

A.P.A vs Bull Buchanan & The Goodfather

Val Venis vs TAKA Michinoku

Steve Blackman vs D'Lo

It should be a great night of action, this Sunday at 6pm on MTV.

WWF Weekly Poll

Should the WWF Hardcore Championship lose the 24/7 rule?

We love to hear what you fans think, so send in your views about that, or any other WWF matter.

Ive been Jim Ross, see you next time.

I am really liking this diary bro. It seems to me that you have every character pin-pointed on the two shows so far. This is also one of my favorite years because WrestleMania X7 was the first huge WWF event that really got me started liking wrestling a lot. So keep it up bro. And I got to say, I really like to see where this storyline with The Rock goes. No Rock=No fans I think, well at least at that time.

I am really liking this diary bro. It seems to me that you have every character pin-pointed on the two shows so far. This is also one of my favorite years because WrestleMania X7 was the first huge WWF event that really got me started liking wrestling a lot. So keep it up bro. And I got to say, I really like to see where this storyline with The Rock goes. No Rock=No fans I think, well at least at that time.

IPB Image

WWF Sunday Night Heat

Sunday 8th April 2001

K Kwik vs Perry Saturn

This match was a pretty decent opener, with Kwik getting the crowd behind him with his fast paced style. He even went close with a Tornado DDT, but Perry Saturn managed to kick out at 2. Saturn took control, and used his technical supremecy to dominate Kwik. In the end, Kwik went for the Hat Rack Crack, but Saturn wiggled out, and nailed the Death Valley Driver to pick up the victory.

(CR:63 MQ:89 OR:76)

The Right to Censor needs protection!

Backstage The APA were in their locker room playing cards and drinking beers, when Steven Richards walked in, followed by Bull Buchanan and Goodfather. He proposed that the APA give up their antics, and join him in making the WWF a better place. They could protect the WWF. Bradshawa response was they were protecting the WWF tonight.....from people like you! The crowd cheered as RTC walked off.

(OR:63)

A.P.A vs Bull Buchanan & The Goodfather

This was a very phsyical encounter, as these 4 big men squared off. It went back and fourth, with Steven Richards trying to get involved. Eventually, as Goodfather had Bradshaw set for the Ho Train, he ran, but Farooq got in the way and nailed his standing Spinebuster. Buchanan entered, only to recieve a clothesline from hell via Bradshaw. Both men rolled out of the ring, and at Richard's orders.....left the ring. The APA looked stunned, as they were counted out, and backed down from the fight.

(CR:62 MQ:70 OR:66)

Dead Rattlesnake Walking?

A small video was shown, of Stone Cold's explanationg this past week on Smackdown!, and The Undertaker coming out to confront him. Austin nails the stunner to Undertaker, and then hammers him with a steel chair, over and over again.

(OR:92)

We are EEVVVVILLLLL!!

Val Venis came to the ring, and then Kaientai came out, doing their usual poorly dubbed sub titled promo, which garnered a few laughs. TAKA made a reference to choppy choppy pee wee, and then marched to the ring.

(OR:63)

Val Venis vs TAKA Michinoku

This one wasnt even a contest, as Val Venis dominated his much smaller opponent, and then picked up the win with the Morality Shot.

(CR:60 MQ:79 OR:69)

Time for the Low Down to aim Sky High!

Backstage, D'Lo Brown told Chaz and Tiger Ali Singh that its time they started aiming high, and tonight, when he beats Steve Blackman, it will be the start of something special.

(OR:59)

D'Lo Brown vs Steve Blackman

D'Lo went back to his old school days in this one, nailing moves and hyping the fans up with his trademark 'wobbly head'. He nailed the Sky High on Blackman, and then pointed to the top rope, going for the Lo DOwn. But as he did, Tiger Ali Singh and Chaz walked out to offer their support. D'Lo yelled 'I can do this on my own!', which was enough for Blackman to get up and nail a running Powerbomb out of the corner for the win.

(CR:58 MQ:77 OR:67)

Overall Sunday Night Heat Rating: 65

Edited by Bros of Destruction

IPB Image

IPB Image

WWF RAW is WAR Preview

Monday 9th April 2001

The question on everyone's mind since Smackdown! has been.....'Will Chris Jericho be stripped of the WWF Intercontinental Championship?' Well tonight, we will find out, LIVE on RAW is WAR. Commissioner Regal has already said he will address the situation as soon as he can. This should be good. Also, what condition is Chris Benoit in, after being put in BOTH the Ankle Lock and Regal Stretch. Hopefully we will have an update on that tonight aswell.

Last week, Stone Cold Steve Austin looked the Big Dog in the eye, and Stunnered him right in the center of his yard. We all know Undertaker wont let it slide, and you have to feel for Hardcore Holly tonight. Holly may be one of the toughest men in the WWF, but when facing and irate Undertaker, you've got to be cursing your luck. Also, Undertaker's brother and WWF Hardcore Champion, Kane will be in action tonight, defending his title belt against his old tag team partner X-Pac. But what part will X-Pac's muscle, Albert have to play in this one?

The WWF Tag Team Championships are on the line, as E'n'C defend the belts against Kaientai, and Test needs to find 2 Tag Partners for a 6 man tag match against The Radicals. All that and more, dont miss.....

WWF RAW is WAR, LIVE on TNN at 8pm.

Confirmed Matches:

WWF Tag Team Championships

E'n'C© vs Kaientai

Hardcore

Kane© vs X-Pac

The Radicalz vs Test & ???

Undertaker vs Hardcore Holly

I've really enjoyed the first couple of shows. Your main strength seems to be promo writing, and I've been particularly impressed by your writing of the Rock and Raven (who is a REALLY hard character to write for.) Your storylines seem fresh and original: I'm enjoying the Raven/Kane, Jericho/Regal/Benoit and Triple H storylines the most, and I'm pumped to see what will happen next.

So keep up the good work!

IPB Image

WWF RAW is WAR

Monday 9th April 2001

A video plays, showing what went down on Smackdown!, with Regal telling Jericho if he interferes tonight, he will be stripped of his belt. It shows Benoit battling against Big Show, and somehow overcoming the odds to win. But then Regal announces another match…..Benoit vs Angle. Angle and Regal begin to hammer away at Benoit, until Jericho races down and saves his friend. Will Chris Jericho lose his title tonight?

Segment 1: Time to Crown a New Champion!

‘Regal’s Theme Hits’, and the whole crowd rise and boo, as Regal walks out…..carrying something in a silk cloth. He enters the ring, and takes a mic.

William Regal: Well…..its not surprising you people greet me in such a way, to be honest, your manners are must unruly. But your opinion doesn’t matter to me, because tonight, I have to carry out my Commissioner duties. Im not like Chris Jericho, I don’t need your approval. And as of right now…..the WWF Intercontinental Championship is……VACANT!

The crowd boo, as Regal uncloths the IC Title belt in his hand.

William Regal: And a Championship this prestigious needs to go to a worthy champion. A man of dignity…..a man of honour…..a man….

‘Medal’ hits, and the crowd boo and chant ‘YOU SUCK!’ as Kurt Angle walks to the ring. He and Regal shake hands.

Kurt Angle: And Regal…..it will be a pleasure to be the man to bring the credibility back to a title Jericho and Benoit have tainted. And…..

William Regal: Actually Kurt……this is quite embarrassing, I was actually talking about myself. *crowd laugh at Angle* But, you have given me an idea. Tonight…..in our main event…..you and I, we will go one on one for this title, and give these fans the best match, between the 2 most honourable men in the company. What do you say?

Kurt Angle: Oh its true…..its damn true.

The crowd boo, as Regal and Kurt Angle shake hands and leave the ring.

Overall Rating = 73%

Segment 2: WWF Tag Team Championships

E’n’C© vs Kaientai

Before the match, Kaientai did their usual routine on the mic, with Taka even calling Edge ‘dude!’ But it was cut short by Rhyno, who pummeled both men, and rolled them into the ring for his friends. From there, Edge and Christian took firm control isolating Funaki, and taking it in turns to punish him, but Funaki would not quit, even kicking out of Christian’s reverse back breaker. Christian went for the Unprettier, but Funaki managed to nail a Rear Choke Drop. Both men made the tag, and Taka came in like a house on fire.

He nailed Edge with several dropkicks, and a nice DDT. Christian entered, only for Funaki to hit a missile dropkick, sending him out of the ring. Funaki then held Edge in a Camel Clutch, as Taka hit a dropkick to the face. But as the referee was trying to get Funaki out of the ring, Rhyno re-entered and GORED! Taka to hell. Edge got to his feet, and nailed the Downward Spiral to pick up the 3 count, and retain the title belts.

As Rhyno was helping Christian up on the outside, none other than ‘Little’ Spike Dudley slid in the ring via the crowd. He ran, grabbed Edge’s head….up the turnbuckle…..DUDLEY DOGG! Rhyno immediately charges into the ring, but Spike is off, and he runs up the ramp smiling, as the crowd cheer. Rhyno is going mad in the ring. Spike Dudley has guts!

Crowd Reaction = 70%

Match Quality = 99%

Overall Rating = 84%

Segment 3: How Xtreme are you guys?

Backstage we see Vince McMahon strutting along, looking happy. A stage hand walks by.

Stage Hand: How are you sir?

Vince McMahon: Im fine thanks…..errr….

Stage Hand: Bill.

Vince McMahon: That’s right. Im fine thanks BOB, cant wait to see Regal and Angle face off to crown a worthy champion and……hold on a damn second!

Vince McMahon storms over, and the crowd cheers wildly, as we see Lita and Matt Hardy standing by the refreshment table talking.

Vince McMahon: What the hell is going on? I FIRED ALL THE DIVA’S! Why are you still here?

Lita: I-I-I…..

Matt Hardy: Leave her alone!

The crowd cheers, as Matt Hardy steps infront of Lita, and goes face to face with Vince McMahon, who is furious.

Vince McMahon: How dare you!? IM VINCE MCMAHON! You want her to keep her job, then fine. Im going to see just how much you really love her! Tonight, for her job….its going to be a No Holds Barred match between you……AND THE BIG SHOW! NOW GET OUT OF MY WAY!

Vince McMahon storms by, and Matt Hardy looks slightly gutted. Lita gently places her hand on his arm. He smiles at her, and then walks off.

Overall Rating = 100% (HOLY COW!!)

Segment 4: WWF Hardcore Championship

Hardcore

Kane© vs X-Pac

X-Pac got his usual ‘X-PAC SUCKS!’ chant, as Albert watched from ringside. Kane took several punches to the face from X-Pac, but wasn’t effected. Albert slid X-Pac a chair, and as he charged…..KANE NAILED A BIG BOOT, knocking the chair into his face. Kane nailed a Sidewalk Slam, and then a massive Uppercut, sending X’Pac flying over the ropes to the outside. As Albert helped him up, the Big Red Machine climbed to the turnbuckle…..AND NAILS A DIVING LARIAT FROM THE TOP ROPE TO THE OUTSIDE, TAKING OUT BOTH MEN! Kane then slammed X-Pac into the steel steps, and rolled him back into the ring, only for Albert to jump him. Albert nailed some clubbing rights, and then slammed Kane face first into the ring post. He rolled him back in, and then slid a table in for X-Pac, aswell as a trash can.

As Kane got to his feet, X-Pac nailed him 3 times over the head, destroying the can but Kane would not fall down. As X-Pac went for an X Factor, Kane hoisted him up, and nailed a big Spinebuster. Kane then set up the table, only for X-Pac to nail a low blow. Kane fell into the turnbuckle, and X-Pac hopped around the ring, ran…..BRONCO BUSTE…..NO! Kane got up just in time and grabbed him by the throat. He carries X-Pac to the middle of the ring, and nails a devastating Chokeslam! He covers…..1……2…..3! KANE RETAINS!

As Kane gets up, Albert enters and clobbers him from behind. He then runs fof the ropes…..SCISSOR KICK…..NO! Kane ducks, and Albert turns….SLAP! Kane grabs him by the throat…..lifts him up…..CHOKESLAM THROUGH THE TABLE! The fans go wild, and Kane does his pyro! As he turns to leave, the crowd boo, as Raven is on the stage. Kane stares at the Gothic Icon…..who is clapping? What the hell is going on with Raven?

Crowd Reaction = 70%

Match Quality = 72%

Overall Rating = 71%

Segment 5: Test of unity!

Backstage, Jonathan Coachman is with Test. The crowd cheer upon seeing the huge superstar.

Jonathan Coachman: Test, up next, you are facing all 3 members of The Radicalz……but we have no clue as to who your partners are.

Test: Coach….its pretty simple. Think back to last week…..I got 2 guys here who want the Radicalz almost as badly as I want Eddie Guerrero. So Eddie….if your listening…..Ive got 2 partners. And their…..

The crowd cheer, as Scotty 2 Hotty and Grand Master Sexay jump infront of the camera’s, over excited.

Too Cool: TOO COOL!

The crowd cheers, as they dance off, and Test smiles at Coachman, and follows. That’s up next!

Overall Rating = 56%

Segment 6: Test & Too Cool vs The Radicalz

The crowd gave Too Cool a good cheer, but Test was really over. He started off with Saturn, and tore into the ‘tough man’ of The Radicalz, nailing a Full Nelson slam. He tagged in Scotty, but once Malenko entered, he took firm control of the match, stretching both Scotty, and then GMS all over the ring. An ‘EDDIE SUCKS!’ chant started up, as Latino Heat refused to enter the ring. Malenko went to lock GMS in the Texas Cloverleaf, but he managed to wriggle out, and nail a Powerslam. He then, to the delight of the fans, nailed a Hip Hop Drop! Both men needed the tag, and as Malenko tagged in Eddie, GMS tagged in Test.

The crowd cheered, and Eddie refused to enter…..so Test literally flipped him over the ropes into the ring. Test nailed clothesline after clothesline, and caught the oncoming Saturn with a Big Boot. Malenko tried to get involved, but Scotty 2 Hotty managed to take him out of the ring. Eddie begged for mercy from Test, and then went for a low blow, but Test evaded it, hauled him up, and nailed a massive Pumphandle Slam….1…….2…..3!! TEST PINS EDDIE GUERRERO! The crowd cheered wildly, and Too Cool began their dance routine as Test left…..BUT SATURN AND MALENKO ASSAULTED THEM WITH A STEEL CHAIR! The crowd booed, as the Radicalz left.

Crowd Reaction = 65%

Match Quality = 80%

Overall Rating = 72%

Segment 7: Hardcore Holly vs Undertaker

Undertaker got a huge cheer, and he drove to the ring. As he was entering, Holly attacked, nailing some stiff knee’s and rights. But Undertaker blocked one, and sent Holly crashing with a right of his own. He took off his bandana and glasses, and then hammered Holly with rights to the gut. He then whipped him across the ring, and nailed a massive clothesline. Holly got up, and Undertaker ran off the ropes and nailed a diving lariat, to a massive cheer. The Undertaker is on fire here. Both men get to their feet, and Holly sloppily throws a right, but Undertaker grabs his arm…..climbs the turnbuckle…..AND GOES OLD SCHOOL ON HOLLY!

The crowd are loving it, and Undertaker signals for Holly to get up. Holly does…..and he rake’s Undertaker’s eyes. Taker stumbles backwards, and Holly nails a picture perfect dropkick. He covers, but Taker kicks out. Holly looks pissed, and he calls for the end, but Undertaker nails a clobbering right on return, and then grabs Hardcore Holly by the throat. But Holly manages to kick Taker in the gut, and then he lifts Undertaker up…..ALABAHMA SL……NO! Undertaker drops back down, and whips Holly up…….LAST RIDE! The crowd goes wild, and Undertaker covers and gets the 3 count.

Crowd Reaction = 69%

Match Quality = 62%

Overall Rating = 66%

Segment 8: The Big Dog Is Pissed!

Undertaker pulls Hardcore Holly up…..and then hurls him over the top rope, clearing his yard. He then demands a microphone.

Undertaker: Last week on Smackdown!, Stone Cold decided to jump me mid-sentence, and essentially piss in the big dog’s yard. Well Austin…..Im standing right here, and Im telling ya to come out here, look me in the eye…..and try and do it again! Because next time you take a piss in my yard……IM GONNA RUB YA DAMN NOSE IN IT!

‘GLASS SHATTERS!’ The whole crowd boo’s wildly, but there is a massive shriek of excitement of the as Stone Cold storms out, holding the WWF Title. Undertaker drops the mic, and gets ready as Austin storms up the steps, onto the apron….BUT STOPS! The crowd are booing wildly, as The Undertaker looks confused. Austin stands still for a few moments……and then drops off the apron. The crowd boo, and The Undertaker looks disappointed, as Austin walks up the ramp, not even acknowledging the massive ‘COWARD!’ chant.

Overall Rating = 76%

Segment 9: No Holds Barred

Matt Hardy vs Big Show

As Hardy came to the ring, Big Show ran up behind and nails a clubbing forearm. He then runs and hurls Matt Hardy back first into the fan barrier, causing Hardy to flip over it. The crowd are booing, and Big Show limbs into the crowd…..hauls Hardy up…..AND GORILLA PRESSES HIM BACK OVER TO RINGSIDE! Show re-enters, abnd he charges at Hardy……BUT HARDY DROP TOE HOLDS HIM INTO THE STEEL STEPS! The crowd cheers, and Matt Hardy immediately goes under the ring, and pulls out a Singapore Cane. The crowd cheers, and as Show is getting up, Hardy canes him in the back…..and again…..and again! But Show stills gets to his feet, and he grabs the Cane, and swings Hardy brutally into the ring apron. He then grabs the Cane……AND SHATTERS IT OVER HARDY’S BACK!

The crowd boo, and Show rolls Hardy into the ring, and enters aswell. He pulls Hardy up and nails a vicous headbutt. With Hardy down, Show goes off the ropes…..AND NAILS A HUGE LEG DROP! 1…..2…KICK OUT! Hardy is in a lot of trouble, and Big Show raises his hand, calling for the end of the match. BUT LITA ENTERS! The crowd cheers as she runs and jumps on Big Show’s back, trying to choke him. But Show just flips her over, and then hauls Lita up by the throat…….BUT JEFF NAILS HIM IN THE BACK WITH A STEEL CHAIR!

Jeff has come to the rescue, and as Show stumbles forward, Matt grabs him…….TWIST OF FATE!! Show is down, and Jeff goes to the top rope……SWANTON BOMB! The crowd goes wild with cheers, and Matt, Jeff and Lita all pig pile The Big Show….1……2……3!!! THEY’VE DONE IT! LITA CAN KEEP HER JOB!

Crowd Reaction = 76%

Match Quality = 59%

Overall Rating = 70%

Segment 10: WWF Intercontinental Championship

William Regal vs Kurt Angle

Both men got a lot of heat, and they went through a series of chain wrestling for the first few minutes, and then stop, actually getting a round of applause from the whole arena. They go to lock up, but Angle nails a hard right, and then a nice snap suplex. Regal gets to his feet, and he ducks a right, and nails a reverse backbreaker on Kurt Angle. The crowd are divided with their hatred for both men. Just as the match is starting to heat up……music begins to play…..

ITS LINDA MCMAHON! WHAT THE HELL? IT’S THE C.E.O OF THE WWF!

She walks to the ring announcer, and the bell rings……

Howard Finkel: As of this moment……this match has been cancelled…..and is a TIE! Therefore the WWF Intercontinental Championship remains VACANT!

The crowd goes wild with cheers.

Crowd Reaction = 62%

Match Quality = 79%

Overall Rating = 70%

Segment 11: Making it fair!

Linda McMahon enters the ring with a microphone, and Regal and Angle look at her with fury.

Linda McMahon: For god knows how long……my soon to be ex husband had me sedated. And since then…..Ive found out that you William…..you helped him to sedate me. And don’t worry Kurt, I haven’t forgotten how you tried to break up my daughters marriage. The way I see it……the last thing I want right now…..is either of you as Intercontinental Champion!

The crowd cheers, and Regal and Kurt Angle are speechless.

Linda McMahon: Now seen as how I would love to reinstate Chris Jericho as champion, the Championship committee are unanimous in agreement that he defied your set rules, however unfair they were. Therefore, I can not reinstate Jericho as the Intercontinental Champion. BUT……I can make it fair. And I will……because this title will remain vacant until Backlash…..where a 4 Way Elimination match will take place between you 2……and the 2 men behind you!

The crowd goes wild as Jericho and Benoit have just raced to the ring and they enter. Angle turns and Benoit hammers him with chops and rights, as Jericho lays into Regal with rights. Jericho then runs and clotheslines Regal to the outside, as Benoit hurls Angle over also. The fans are going wild, and all 4 men stare down as RAW comes to an end, with JR screaming:

’LINDA MCMAHON IS BACK! AND BY GAWD…..SHES JUST MADE A MASSIVE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Overall Rating = 90%

Overall Rating: 76%

IPB Image

IPB Image

WWF Smackdown! Preview

Thursday 12th April 2001

This week, Smackdown! has a huge main event. As punishment for Jeff Hardy getting involved in the Matt Hardy vs Big Show match on RAW, Vince McMahon has given the younger Hardy a WWF Title shot. Doesnt sound like punishment.....but when you consider that the psychotic Texas Rattlesnake, Stone Cold Steve Austin is the champion, its a different story. The stage could be set for one of the greatest upsets in wrestling history. Or it could be the what Vince McMahon wants.....the battering of Jeff Hardy!

Also this week, after the huge announcement that the vacant WWF Intercontinental Championship will be up for grabs at Backlash, William Regal has booked himself into a match with Chris Benoit. Both men will certainly want momentum going into the match.....and Kurt Angle and Chris Jericho will definatly be watching. One man who may live to regret what he did last week is Spike Dudley. After attacking Edge last week, William Regal has placed Spike Dudley in a match with the 'Man Beast' Rhyno. But we do know one thing, Spike Dudley may lack size, but he sure does make it up in heart.

There are other title matches for you to look forward to aswell.....as the WWF Hardcore Champion, Kane looks to once again ascert his dominance over the division as he faces Albert. Last week he put Albert through a table.....this week he defends the title against him. But will Raven be watching? And also, the WWF Light Heavyweight Championship is on the line, as Crash defends the belt against X-Pac. All this and more....dont miss....

WWF Smackdown! this Thursday at 8pm, only on UPN!

Confirmed Matches:

Spike Dudley vs Rhyno

Hardcore

Kane© vs Albert

William Regal vs Chris Benoit

WWF Light Heavyweight Championship

Crash Holly© vs X-Pac

WWF Heavyweight Championship

Stone Cold Steve Austin© vs Jeff Hardy

IPB Image

WWF Smackdown!

Thursday 12th April 2001

A small video plays, showing last weeks Smackdown!, and Regal’s warning to Jericho. It then shows the 2 on 1 beat down of Chris Benoit, and Hericho racing to his aid. Then it shows the past RAW is WAR, and Regal stripping the title belt from Jericho, and facing Kurt Angle for it. But the match is interrupted by Linda McMahon, who makes a match for Backlash…..Regal vs Angle vs Jericho vs Benoit for the vacant WWF Championship. The video ends with Jericho and Benoit clearing the ring of Regal and Angle.

Segment 1: Rhyno vs Spike Dudley

Rhyno entered first, and as soon as Spike Dudley slid into the ring, he was met with a flurry of kicks to the face. Rhyno hauled Spike up, ran and slammed him through the turnbuckle into the metal ring post. Spike writhed in agony, and Rhyno laughed maniacally. As Spike stumbled out, Rhyno nailed a devastating Spinebuster. 1….2…RHYNO PULLS SPIKE UP! He is quite done yet, and the crowd are really booing him. He nails some stiff rights, which opens up a cut above Spike’s eye, before drilling him to the mat with a thunderous Powerbomb. A ‘Lets Go Spike!’ chant starts up, as Rhyno applies a leg scissors to Spike, crushing the life out of him.

Spike somehow reaches the rope, and Rhyno gets up, and stalks him from across the ring. Spike is breathless and bloodied, and he turns……GORE! GORE! GORE! Rhyno nailed it, and he covers…..1…….2…..3!! RHYNO WINS! But he isn’t done yet, he mounts Spike and begins to hammer him with vicous rights, and the crowd cheer as the Dudley Boyz race out followed by some medics who have a stretcher. Rhyno slides out, and The Dudleyz stare at him……BUT THE CROWD ARE IN SHOCK! The medics take off their hats and glasses…..ITS EDGE AND CHRISTIAN! They lift the stretcher up, and as Bubba and D-Von turn…..WHAM! They almost decapitate them with it.

They leave the ring laughing, as the real medics come to the ring, and Rhyno joins them on the ramp, as Bubba and D-Von glare angrily at them.

Crowd Reaction = 71%

Match Quality = 70%

Overall Rating = 70%

Segment 2: An alliance?

Backstage, we see Commissioner Regal shadow boxing, obviously getting ready for his match with Chris Benoit later tonight. The door opens, and in walks Kurt Angle, with his gold medals.

William Regal: Ahh….Mr. Angle….what can I do for you?

Kurt Angle: I just wanted to say good luck for your match with Chris Benoit tonight. I know how tough he is in the ring, and if you want to have a shot at winning at Backlash, you’ll have to survive tonight. So all Im saying is….it looks like Chris Jericho has Benoit’s back. I mean…..come on, the guy forfeited his championship to save the guy…..what a chump.

William Regal: That is true…..Jericho is a……’chump’ is it?

Kurt Angle: Oh its true. So Im saying if those 2 are forming an alliance, then tonight…..I have your back.

William Regal: Well Kurt, I appreciate it and one would be silly to reject the opportunity to have a Gold Medalist in his corner tonight.

The crowd boo, as these 2 pompous men shake hands.

Overall Rating = 75%

Segment 3: Prove yourself!

Backstage, Kevin Kelly walks up to Raven, seated on a crate, looking deep in thought.

Kevin Kelly: Raven…..can I ask, what is the deal with you and Kane recently? You have had opportunities to win the Hardcore Championship via the 24/7 rule, and you have even applauded the man after taking out fellow competitors. Whats going on?

Raven: Considering I have already stated my disdain for the 24/7 ruling, I fail to see how you can even understand my actions. Kevin…..I have been through some of the most grueling matches in wrestling history, my past is a story of violence, pain and rejection. And when I came here, Kane….your troubled soul, your tormented monster takes my Hardcore Championship, and is now being dubbed the so called ‘most dominant hardcore champion of all time’? To who? To the fans who think being hardcore is hitting someone with a trash can? Kevin please…..your ignorance is only surpassed by the lack of true hardcore nature surrounding that title. Kane….tonight you have a title defence…..prove to me that you meet the criteria. Quoth the Raven…….Nevermore!

Raven leans back, rests his head against the wall and closes his eyes, and the crowd boo. Kevin Kelly nervously walks away.

Overall Rating = 89%

Segment 4: WWF Hardcore Championship

Hardcore

Kane© vs Albert

After Kane put him through a table on Monday night, Albert was after revenge, attacking Kane as he made his way down the rampway. He nailed the Big Red Machine in the back with a steel chair, and then dragged him and slammed him into the Smackdown! set. As Kane tumbled back, Albert flattened him with a big clothesline onto the metal staging. The crowd are booing wildly, its not often someone can physically man handle Kane like this! Albert pulls Kane up, and goes for the Baldo Bomb, but Kane nails a hard throat thrust, and Albert stumbles back behind the curtain. The crowd roars with cheers, as Kane wastes no time going after him.

On the big screen, the fans see Kane nail Albert with a few rights, run….AND SLAM HIM INTO A DRINKS MACHINE! The crowd cheer as the machine shatters, and Albert stumbles back, right into a hard right. He stumbles backwards into a door, and Kane charges, but Albert uses the momentum to send Kane crashing through the door! Albert covers….1……2…KICK OUT! Albert angrily pulls Kane up, and the crowd boo as he grabs him with both hands around the throat. But Kane nails a few rights, and Albert stumbles back…..SLAP! Kane grabs him by the throat…..but instead of a chokeslam…..HE HURLS HIM THROUGH THE WALL! ALBERT JUST WENT CRASHING THROUGH A BRICK WALL! The crowd goes wild with cheers, as Kane walks through the hole and covers….1……2…..3!! KANE RETAINS!

As Kane gets up….WHAM! The crowd boo as a steel chair hammers him in the back, and Kane drops to his knees…..WHAM! another one to the spine. Kane falls to his front and rolls over, and someone sets the chair up, and puts it over Kane, pinning him to the floor. The crowd boo as none other than Raven sits down, looking the Big Monster in the eyes.

Raven: That’s not enough Kane…..its simply not enough!

The crowd boo as Raven gets up and walks away, and Kane angrily throws the chair to one side.

Crowd Reaction = 67%

Match Quality = 65%

Overall Rating = 66%

Segment 5: Deadman Walking?

’GLASS SHATTERS!’ The whole crowd rises and boo’s wildly, as Austin walks out in his t-shirt and shorts, with the WWF Title in his hand. He angrily enters the ring, and takes a mic.

Stone Cold Steve Austin: Let me get my head around this…..word going around says that Stone Cold Steve Austin is a coward? That he is a wuss. That he is a yellow bellied sunva bitch! Well I am the toughest SOB in this company, and just because I didn’t feel like whooping Undertaker’s sorry ass on Monday, just like I did last week on Smackdown!, don’t mean a damn thing. If I wanted to, I would take Undertaker, throw up a middle finger, and then open up a can of whoop ass on him.

The crowd boo, as the psychotic Austin storms around the ring.

Stone Cold Steve Austin: The Undertaker wanted to walk out here, flap his gums, talking about making me famous. If he’s such a big shot, why did Vince put his faith in me and not him? Ill tell ya why, its because Vince knows that when it comes down to it, I would whoop Undertaker’s ass, just like Im gonna whoop Jeff Hardy’s ass later on. Jeff Hardy, its gonna take more than a ladder and a big flip off it tonight to take this belt away from me. And Undertaker, if you have the balls to show up tonight, you come and find me…..because Im feelin to whoop someone’s ass tonight, AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE…..COZ STONE COLD SAYS SON!

The crowd boo, as Austin drops the mic and walks up the ramp, ignoring the hatred the fans are displaying towards him.

Overall Rating = 85%

Segment 6: Chris Benoit vs William Regal

The crowd was really behind Chris Benoit from the off, and went crazy when Chris Jericho walked down to the ring to cancel out Angle being in Regals. The match started out as you would expect, a series of wrist locks and side headlocks, with both men using their technical expertise to try and get the upperhand, but Benoit did when he nailed a massive hip toss. Regal went for another tie up, but leveled Beniot with a big left, and then took him down with a dragon screw, and wrenched at the ankle, which was obviously still weakened from last week. Regal took firm control, resting Benoit’s ankle on the bottom rope, and nailing a hard elbow drop to it. As Regal distracted the ref, Angle grabbed Benoit’s ankle, and slammed it against the ring post, causing Jericho to run over and start a brawl, which saw both men get separated and then Jericho, to the dismay of the crowd, got sent to the back!

In the ring, Regal nailed a nice fisherman suplex, but Benoit kicked out. Regal nailed a few stomps to the ankle, and then went for the Regal stretch, but Benoit managed to roll out, and go for the Crossface. Regal panicked and left the ring, where he regrouped with Angle. Benoit charged off the ropes……SUICIDE DIVE!! The crowd went wild as Benoit takes out both men, and then rolled Regal back into the ring. In the ring, Regal went for a clothesline, but Benoit ducked…..GERMAN SUPLEX! AND ANOTHER! AND ANOTHER! The crowd goes wild, and Benoit goes to the top rope…..ANGLE IS UP…..BUT BENOIT KICKS HIM OFF!! But Regal is up, and he hops up…..ARM DRAG OFF THE TOP ROPE!! The crowd boo wildly.

Regal arrogantly waves to the fans, and then hauls Benoit up. He hooks his arm around his neck…..REGAL CUTT….NO! Benoit drops down with Regal…..CROSSFACE!! The crowd goes wild and Regal is in trouble…..AND TAPS! The crowd goes wild and Benoit holds on for a few more seconds…..BUT ANGLE DRAGS HIM OFF! He grabs Benoit’s bad ankle…..ANKLE LOCK!! The crowd boo, and Angle is screaming in pleasure as Benoit is tapping…..HERE COMES JERICHO! The crowd goes wild, and ‘Y2J’ slides in. Angle releases Benoit and goes for Jericho…..but Jericho sweeps the legs…..WALLS OF JERICHO! The crowd goes wild…..AND ANGLE TAPS OUT! The crowd is going wild with cheers. Jericho makes sure EMT’s can get to Chris Benoit, but tonight…..Y2J has stood tall!

Crowd Reaction = 77%

Match Quality = 79%

Overall Rating = 78%

Segment 7: Your brother will pay for what he did!

Backstage, we see Matt Hardy and Lita in the locker room, talking about how cool its gonna be when Jeff wins the title, when to a lot of heat, Vince McMahon walks in.

Vince McMahon: I just wanted to let you know, that tonight, you two are BARRED from ringside! If you even emerge through that curtain once tonight, I will fire you both quicker than Stone Cold will decimate your brother tonight.

Matt Hardy: You know what Vince, you have a problem with me, that’s fine. But don’t think Jeff see’s this as punishment for sticking up for Lita….its an opportunity of a lifetime!

Vince McMahon: Ha ha….do you really think so? Stone Cold demanded the belt go on the line so Jeff may put up some kind of a fight. Now I want you two to get nice and comfy and watch as later tonight, Stone Cold destroys your brother. Ha ha ha.

The crowd boo, as Vince walks off, leaving Matt and Lita glaring angrily.

Overall Rating = 80%

Segment 8: WWF Light Heavyweight Championship

Crash Holly© vs X Pac

This match, for a title defence, was over quite quickly, but it started off with X Pac nailing a cheap shot after faking going for a handshake. He nailed a few nice suplexes, and then went for a top rope leg drop, only for Crash to move out of the way. X Pac tried to regain control, but Crash nailed a nice DDT, which got a 2 count. X Pac raked the eyes, and went for a side kick, but Holly ducked, off the ropes, but X Pac nailed a lovely hip toss into a neckbreaker for a 2 count. X Pac angrily punched the mat, as Crash sat in the bottom of the turnbuckle, and X Pac pranced around the ring…..ran….BRONCO BUSTER….NO! CARSH MOVED…..AND X PAC NAILED HIMSELF ON THE TURNBUCKLE!!

As X Pac stumbled up, Crash grabbed him…..AND NAILED THE CRASH LANDING! 1…..2….3!! CRASH RETAINS! As he is celebrating, the masked man once again rolls in, but this time snatches the title belt off of him, and nails him right between the eyes with it. The crowd boo, as the mystery man once again slinks off up the ramp.

Crowd Reaction = 60%

Match Quality = 87%

Overall Rating = 73%

Segment 9: Time for a REAL Test.

Backstage, we see William Regal sitting angrily behind his desk, holding an ice pack on his shoulder. The door opens, and in walks Eddie Guerrero, with the WWF European Championship over his shoulder.

William Regal: Ahhhh…..hello Mr. Guerrero…..what can I do for you?

Eddie Guerrero: Orale holmes…..you don’t look so good.

William Regal: Well it was your bastard ex-friend who did this. Now what can I do for you?

Eddie Guerrero: Well esse….Ive been havin some problems with Test, you know, the guy who cheated you out of this title. He wants it back off me esse…..and I was wondering, if you could help me out?

William Regal: Its no secret I despise Test, but he does warrant a title rematch as the former champion. So he will have to earn it…..this week on RAW….he will take the The Radical Test…..he has to face Perry Saturn, and then Dean Malenko.

Eddie Guerrero: Thank you esse…..your the man.

Eddie slaps Regal thankfully on his bad shoulder, and Regal delivers a classic facial expression as the scene fades out.

Overall Rating = 74%

Segment 10: WWF Heavyweight Championship

Stone Cold Steve Austin© vs Jeff Hardy

Jeff got a massive cheer, and as soon as he entered the ring, Austin began hammering him with rights. Austin whips him to the ropes, Jeff ducks the clothesline, off the other ropes…..JEFF NAILS A FRONT DROPKICK! The crowd cheer, and Austin angrily rolls out of the ring, and Jeff runs…..BASEBALL SLIDE!! But Austin moves, and as Jeff turns, Austin nails a knee to the gut, and slams him off the steel steps. He then begins to stomp the holy hell out of Jeff on the outside, getting a lot of boo’s from the crowd. He pulls the young Hardy up, runs…..AND SLAMS HIM OFF THE ANNOUNCERS TABLE! Hardy falls back, and Austin angrily rolls him into the ring.

He enters and nails a few devastating elbow drops, and then covers….1……2.KICK OUT! Austin pulls Hardy up, runs, and slams him off the turnbuckle. He rallies him with a few hard rights, and then lifts him up to the top rope…..SUPERPLEX! 1…..2…KICK OUT! Austin angrily pulls Hardy up, but Hardy breaks free and nails a few rights, off the ropes…..STRAIGHT INTO A LOU THESZ PRESS! The crowd boo’s as Austin unloads on Jeff with right hands. He then pulls Hardy up….KICK TO THE STOMACH…..STUNNE….NO! Hardy sends Austin to the ropes, and as he comes back, nails a desperation spinning wheel kick! The crowd goes wild.

Both men get up, and Hardy nails some hard rights, but Austin throws one back, ducked, Jeff grabs Austin…..JAWBREAKER!! Austin stumbles back, and Hardy sweeps his legs….AND LEGDROPS IN BETWEEN THEM! Hardy then slowly begins to climb the turnbuckle, but Austin is up, and he slams Hardy back down to the mat. Austin angrily stomps on him, and as Hardy gets up, Austin nails a big knee to the gut, and then whips Hardy to the turnbuckle…..but hardy jumps up……WHISPER IN THE WIND! Cover….1……2….KICK OUT! Hardy cant believe it, so close, and he and Austin get up and Austin nails a kick to the gut…..STUN….NO! Jeff grabs him from behind,…..TWIST OF FATE!! OH MY GOD! COVER…..1…….2……FOOT ON THE ROPE!! The crowd cant believe it…..they thought Jeff had won!

Jeff gets up, and the crowd cheers as he slowly climbs to the top rope. Austin is motionless, and Jeff throws his arms out and leaps……SWANTON BOMB…..AUSTIN MOVED! The crowd cant believe it, and Austin is up. He was playing possum! Jeff gets to his feet…..kick…..STUNNER!! Austin covers….1…….2……3!! AUSTIN RETAINS!! JEFF WAS SO CLOSE!!!

Crowd Reaction = 80%

Match Quality = 84%

Overall Rating = 82%

Segment 11: Time to be made famous!

As Austin is handed his title belt, he stands and watches as Jeff battles to his feet. Austin looks at him and nods his head…..WHAM! A SICKENING SHOT WITH THE TITLE BELT! Austin laughs and then motions for someone from the back…..’WEEEELLLLLLL! WELL IT’S THE BIG SHOW!’ The crowd boo’s wildly, as the 7 foot Big Show storms to the ring. He enters and Austin watches as he grabs Hardy by the throat and lifts him up…..SHOW STO…..KEEP ROLLIN! ROLLIN!

The crowd explodes with cheers, and sure enough, The Undertaker walks out, tightening his gloves. Austin looks slightly scared/angry, and Big Show drops Jeff Hardy and motions for Taker to bring it. Undertaker slides in, and ducks a right hand from Show and nails him with several of his own. Austin charges at Taker, but Taker turns…..AND AUSTIN ROLLS OUT OF THE RING! The crowd boo’s wildly, and Taker angrily yells at Austin to get back there. Big Show then grabs Taker by the throat, but Taker kicks him in the gut……grabs him by the throat……CHOKESLAM! A CHOKESLAM TO THE 500 POUND BIG SHOW!! The crowd goes wild, and Undertaker stands and stares at Stone Cold as Smackdown! comes to an end!

Overall Rating = 81%

Overall Rating: 74%

IPB Image

IPB Image

The Ross Report

Week 2

Hello once again fans, and welcome to the Ross Report. Since Wrestlemania X7, so much has happened in the WWF. The Rock has been suspended indefinatly, Triple H has walked out on the company and Chris Jericho has been stripped of the WWF Intercontinental Championship. But the main talking point of the past week has been Stone Cold Steve Austin. An old friend of mine has changed, and has shunned me completely since his shocking alliance with Vince McMahon. But Austin never backed down from a fight in his life, and since he snapped and assaulted The Undertaker, word going around is that Stone Cold is a coward. Why? Because since then, The Undertaker has twice called out Stone Cold, and our 'fearless' WWF Champion has walked away from him. Maybe the toughest SOB in the business, isnt so tough afterall?

It was great to see Linda McMahon back, after her husband treated her so cruely, and she made the right decision in calling off the Regal/Angle match for the IC Title, especially after Jericho was unfairly stripped of it. But thats not all, she also made a blockbuster match for WWF Backlash, where Jericho, Benoit, Angle and Regal will compete in a 4 way elimination match for the title. I cant wait, and trust Linda McMahon to make such a great decision!

Team Xtreme have always been firm favourites with the crowd, and lately they have really caught my eye with their unity, especially when Vince McMahon tried to fire Lita. Matt Hardy, with a little help from his brother, defeated The Big Show to keep Lita on the WWF payroll. But this last week, as punishment for interfering, Jeff Hardy faced Steve Austin. But with the title on the line, Jeff Hardy came within a whisker of upsetting the odds, and walking out as champion. But it wasnt to be, but right now, The Hardy Boys are really starting to up their game.

Still, there has been no word from Triple H as to whether or not he is still with the company. As soon as I get an update, you fans will here all about it.

WWF Sunday Night Heat has an action packed card for you fans this week, as Michael Cole and Tazz provide the commentary. Here is the action you will be seeing:

Bradshaw vs Bull Buchanan

Billy Gunn vs Hardcore Holly

Val Venis vs Al Snow

K Kwik vs D'Lo

Dont miss it fans, this sunday at 6pm, only on MTV.

WWF Weekly Poll

Who will walk out of WWF Backlash as the NEW WWF Intercontinental Champion?

Send your answers in fans, we love to here your thoughts and views on the WWF.

Well Ive been Jim Ross.....see you next time!

IPB Image

IPB Image

WWF Sunday Night Heat

Sunday 15th APril 2001

Bradshaw vs Bull Buchanan

After what happened last week, Bradshaw took on Buchanan, and Farooq was in Bradshaw's corner, while RTC member Goodfather was in Buchanan's. This was a physical affair, and both men slugged it out. Buchanan went for his Scissor Kick, but Bradshaw ran to the ropes, and connected with a Clothesline from Hell. This prompted The Goodfather to enter and squash Bradshaw with the Ho Train in the corner. Farooq entered and layed out The Goodfather with a Standing Spinebuster, as the APA stood tall.

(CR:57 MQ:79 OR:68)

Censor This!

Farooq then took the mic, and challenged Buchanan and Goodfather, along with that 'RAT!' Steven Richards to a 3 on 2 match next week, which Richards gladly accepted.

(OR:60)

Billy Gunn vs Hardcore Holly

This match was surprisingly good, and both men gave it everything they had. The crowd were really on Holly's back, which only spurred him to inflict more pain on Billy Gunn. He went for the Alabahma Slam, but Gunn managed to wriggle free, and nailed the One and Only to pick up the 3 count. After the match, Holly angrily nailed Gunn with the Alabahma Slam!

(CR:59 MQ:65 OR:62)

So....so close!

A video plays, showing what happened in the Stone Cold vs Jeff Hardy WWF Title match this past week on Smackdown!, ending with Taker chokeslamming The Big Show.

(OR:76)

For your own good!

Val Venis came to the ring, and said that everyone wants a cleaner WWF. That nobody wants sleaze, and vulgarity to run writhe through it. Al Snow walked out and just yelled.....'WHAT DOES EVERYBODY WANT!?', which got a massive 'HEAD!' chant back, as he raced to the ring for the match.

(OR:72)

Val Venis vs Al Snow

Al Snow took it to Val straight away, and nailed some nice spinning wheel kicks, although a big Powerslam put Val back in control. Val almost secured the win with a Sit-Out Powerbomb, but Snow reversed it mid move into a hurricanrana. Snow went for the Snow Plow, but Venis managed to roll him up, and hold onto the ropes for the 3 count.

(CR:67 MQ:77 OR:72)

The actual Lo Down!

D'Lo was backstage, and he told Tiger Ali Singh and Chaz, that after the mistakes of last week, tonight, he wants to beat K Kwik by himself. So they better stay in the back!

(OR:64)

D'Lo vs K Kiwk

This match was back and fourth, and K Kwik had the fans cheering with his dance moves. D'Lo took it to K Kwik, nailing a nice back breaker, followed by his trade mark Shaking Headbutt. As K-Kiwk went for the Hat Rack Crack, D'Lo managed to nail a Sky High. He went to the top rope.....BUT CHAZ PUSHED HIM OFF!! The crowd booed, and the ref called for the bell. Tiger Ali Singh nailed K Kwik with a low blow, as Chaz nailed D'Lo with a Mosh Pit. The crowd were booing, as Chaz and Singh have just betrayed there friend.

(CR:64 MQ:88 OR:76)

Overall Sunday Night Heat Rating: 65

IPB Image

IPB Image

WWF RAW is WAR Preview

Monday 16th April 2001

Tonight, we have one of the 'biggest' main events in RAW history, as The Undertaker, goes one on one, with the 7 foot, 500 pound Big Show. These 2 behemoths will collide, after The Undertaker chokeslammed The Big Show last week on Smackdown! And with Undertaker's sights set firmly on Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Big Show may be a real blockade for the 'Deadman'. Also tonight, Stone Cold Steve Austin is expected to be in the building, but for what, we have no clue as of yet.

After last week, a match has been booked tonight by Commissioner William Regal, which pits Chris Jericho versus the Olmypic Gold Medalist, Kurt Angle. This is sure to be a great match, and in just under 2 weeks, they will be involved in the elimination match for the IC Title. This will only add fuel to the fire. Speaking of fires, Eddie Guerrero lit one under Test's ass when he cheated him out of the WWF European Championship at Wrestlemania X7. Tonight, Test must take the 'Radicalz Test', and defeat Perry Saturn, and then Dean Malenko if he wants another shot at the belt. Its going to be...well....a test for Test, pun definatly intended!

Also tonight, Matt Hardy will take on Val Venis of the Right to Censor, and Too Cool will be in action against X Pac and Albert. All that, plus Raven, The Dudley Boyz and Vince McMahon are expected to be in attendance, do not miss.....

WWF RAW is WAR, LIVE tonight at 8pm, only on TNN.

Confirmed Matches:

Kurt Angle vs Chris Jericho

Radicalz Test

Test vs Perry Saturn

Too Cool vs X-Pac and Albert

Matt Hardy vs Val Venis

Big Show vs Undertaker