WWF 2001

Guest [ Tyler ]

Firing the divas was just dumb and unrealistic. Triple H's disappearance leads me to believe you have future plans for him, I like that. I like the feel of the diary but one thing...Debra is still around...you fired ALL the divas didn't you? ;) Keep up the good work and I'll try to keep an eye out.

IPB Image

WWF RAW is WAR

Monday 16th April 2001

---------------------------------------------------

A small video plays, showing Jeff Hardy versus Stone Cold this past week from Smackdown! It shows both men battling bravely, and Jeff Hardy just missing the Swanton Bomb. Austin nails the stunner, and picks up the win. As Big Show walks out, Austin’s voice is heard saying ‘If Undertaker wants me, I wont be hard to find!’ As that happens, Undertaker walks out, and again Austin walks away. The video ends with Undertaker chokeslamming The Big Show and staring down the champion.

Segment 1: Kurt Angle vs Chris Jericho

RAW starts off with a huge bang, as these 2 superstars hook up. Angle immediately went for the Ankle Lock, but Jericho kicked him off, and nailed a nice Russian Leg Sweep. Jericho went for the Wall’s, but Angle wriggled out, and rolled him up. The match was fairly even, until Angle, out of nowhere, nailed a lovely trademark Belly to Belly. Angle stomped on Jericho’s ankle a little, and then went for a Dragon Screw, but Jericho managed to nail an Enziguri. Jericho then went to the top rope, and as Angle got to his feet, he nailed a missile dropkick, but only managed a 2 count. Jericho pulled Angle up, but Angle raked the eyes, and nailed a nice Back Suplex, but Jericho kicked out.

Angle took control, and nailed some hard rights, followed by a hard short armed clothesline. He ‘wooooed’ to the crowd, which got heat, and then hauled Jericho up, and went for another Belly to Belly, but Jericho battled out of it, and nailed a nice neckbreaker….1…..2…KICK OUT! Jericho got up, and ducked a right, and nailed a nice dropkick, sending Angle out of the ring. Jericho rolled out, and he slammed Angle’s head off of the announcer’s table. As Jericho walked towards the Olympic Hero, he raked the eyes, and then slammed Y2J shoulder first into the steel steps. Angle broke the count, and then rolled out, stomping on Jericho a few more times, before sending him back into the ring. Angle rolled in, and stalked Jericho. Y2J gets to his feet…..ANGLE SLA…..NO! Jericho drops down…..BULLDOG! The crowd goes wild, and Jericho leaps off the ropes……LIONSAULT……ANGLE GOT THE KNEES UP!

Both men get up slowly, and they trade rights. Angle gets the upperhand, and whips Angle to the ropes, but Angle underhooks the arm……ANGLE SLAM!! HE NAILS IT! But Angle doesn’t cover……he pulls off his straps and ‘WOOOOO’S!’ once again! He then grabs Jericho…..ANKLE LOCK! Jericho screams in agony…..but manages to flick Angle off him. Jericho hobbles up, and Angle charges…..BUT JERICHO SWEEPS THE LEGS! WALLS OF JERICHO! The crowd goes wild, and Angle is on the verge of tapping……but wait….ITS WILLIAM REGAL…..WITH A CHAIR! Regal slides in……BHAM! A SICKENING SHOT TO JERICHO’S SPINE! Jericho falls flat on the mat, and the referee calls for the bell.

Regal laughs and arrogantly waves……HERE COMES BENOIT! Benoit slides in, and ducks a chair shot, and nails a German Suplex to Regal. He then picks up the chair…..AND ANGLE AND REGAL HIGH TAIL IT THROUGH THE CROWD! The crowd is cheering Benoit, and Jericho is back up…..AND SEE’S BENOIT WITH THE CHAIR! He screams at Benoit, thinking he had hit him…..but before Benoit can correct him…..HE SWEEPS BENOITS LEGS……WALLS OF JERICHO! The crowd are shocked, and Angle and Regal are laughing….as Jericho makes Benoit tap out! Jericho angrily leaves, holding the back of his head. What a way to kick off RAW is WAR!

Crowd Reaction = 88%

Match Quality = 100%

Overall Rating = 94%

Segment 2: A trip through Dudleyville!

Backstage, Buh Buh Ray, D-Von and Spike Dudley are all standing by with Jonathan Coachman.

Jonathan Coachman: Dudley Boyz, since Wrestlemania, you and E’n’C have been one upping each other, and on Smackdown!, they really got the better of you. Why did you request this interview?

Buh Buh Ray Dudley: Why? Because we want to get something off our chest. Where we come from, you either stand up and fight……or get beaten down! Well your looking at 3 brother here who want to fight….so here’s the challenge. At Backlash…..Edge, Christian and Rhyno…..versus The Dudley Boyz. We are gonna take you for a little trip down Dudleyville…..so you can finally learn the lesson you should of learnt when we kicked your asses at the Royal Rumble…..THOU SHALT NOT MESS……WITH THE DUDLEYZ!

D-Von Dudley: TESTIFY!

The crowd cheers, as the 3 Dudleyz storm off, leaving Coachman standing looking stupid, as per usual.

Overall Rating = 70%

Segment 3: Radicalz Test

Test vs Perry Saturn

Test is really getting over, getting a huge ovation from the crowd. As soon as Saturn entered, he nailed him with rights, whipped Saturn to the ropes, and nailed a big Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker. He climbed to the top rope, going for his patented Elbow Drop, but Eddie hoped onto the apron. Test dropped down and swung a right, but Eddie ducked. Saturn capatlized, grabbing Test from behind and nailing a reverse DDT. 1…..KICK OUT! Saturn angrily punches the mat, and goes for the Rings of Saturn, but Test pushes him away, and gets to his feet. Saturn goes for a right, but Test underhooks the arms…..FULL NELSON SLAM! The crowd cheers, and Test slaps his thigh……ITS BIG BOOT TIME!

But wait, Malenko is on the apron now, and the referee is distracted. Eddie slides in, and nails a Low Blow to Test, and the fans boo wildly. Eddie laughs, and Saturn hoists him onto his shoulders……DEATH VALLEY DRIV….NO! Test wriggles off, and nails a big clothesline to Saturn as he turns. Malenko is still on the apron, and Test runs and nails a big right, sending the ‘Ice Man’ hurtling into the fan barrier. Eddie is on the other apron, and Test grabs him, and starts trash talking……but Eddie laughs and points behind him…..Test turns…..WHAM! SATURN JUST CLOBBERED HIM BETWEEN THE EYES WITH THE WWF EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP! The referee calls for the bell, and Test wins by DQ, but he is hurt.

Crowd Reaction = 35%

Match Quality = 70%

Overall Rating = 52%

Segment 4: Radicalz Test

Test vs Dean Malenko

With Test down, Malenko enters, and to the delight of Eddie and Saturn, he locks Test in the Texas Cloverleaf. Eddie is leaning under the ropes, telling Edge to ‘TAP OUT!’ HERE COME TOO COOL! The crowd goes wild, as Grand Master Sexay and Scotty 2 Hotty begin brawling with Eddie and Saturn on the outside. Malenko loosens the hold as he is distracted, and Test manages to use his leg strength to push Malenko off. He stumbles to his feet, and Malenko charges……BIG BOOT! OUT OF NOWHERE! The crowd goes wild, and Test collapses ontop of Malenko….1……2…..3!! TEST WINS! TEST HAS HIS TITLE SHOT!

Eddie has just slammed Scotty 2 Hotty into the steel steps, and looks on in shock, as Test bends down and picks up the WWF European Title belt. He holds it up to a massive cheer, as Eddie curses him from ringside.

Crowd Reaction = 39%

Match Quality = 72%

Overall Rating = 55%

Segment 5: Im not a coward!

Backstage, the crowd boo as we see Vince McMahon sitting with Stone Cold. Stone Cold looks upset, but Vince looks ecstatic.

Vince McMahon: So what do you think huh? Jeff Hardy vs Big Show at Backlash. Its perfect, teach those damn Hardy Boyz who truly is boss around here. Whats the matter Steve?

Stone Cold Steve Austin: Vince….am I coward? Just because I don’t want to open up another can of whoop ass on The Undertaker, does it make me a coward?

Vince McMahon: Ofcourse not. You’re the WWF Champion, the best in this company, the toughest son of a bitch in the business. What more do you have to prove.

Stone Cold Steve Austin: That Im not a coward. And I think its high time I showed those fans that I am not!

The crowd boo, as Austin gets up and storms out of the room, leaving Vince looking concerned.

Overall Rating = 100% (WOW!)

Segment 6: Kaientai vs X Pac & Albert

Kaientai pleased the crowd with their usual ‘dubbed’ mic skills, even going as far as to say that X-Pac sucks. As soon as they got in the ring, X-Pac angrily attacked TAKA, but TAKA and Funaki showed great tag team skills by isolating X-Pac. But this match became a very quick affair, as soon as he tagged in the awesome Albert, who dismantled both men with a Scissor Kick and a Drop Down Back Breaker. X-Pac made the tag again, and went for the Bronco Buster on TAKA. But as he did that, Albert hurled Funaki into the crowd, distracting the referee.

TAKA got up, and was about to nail X-Pac with the Michinoku Driver, but suddenly, an unknown man entered the ring and nailed a Superkick on TAKA. TAKA dropped X-Pac, who hauled him up, and nailed an X Factor to pick up the win. X-Pac took the mic, as all 3 men stood in the ring.

X-Pac: That’s not just cool……that’s not just the best…..ladies and gentlemen, that is JUSTIN CREDIBLE! And now…..YOUR DEALING WITH THE X FACTOR!

The crowd boo, as the formation of the WWF’s newest stable.

Crowd Reaction = 62%

Match Quality = 89%

Overall Rating = 75%

Segment 7: Time to prove yourself!

The lights go out in the arena, and a Raven squawks. The crowd boo, as Raven walks to the ring, wearing his face paint. The Gothic Icon enters the ring, and takes a seat in the turnbuckle.

Raven: People are too quick to judge. My attack on Kane last week has been labeled cowardice, its been referred to as a cheap shot, and has been described as an act of jealousy. The meaning behind the attack was to finally get Kane’s attention. Fate has a wicked way of dealing us our hands, and we are impowered to follow the cards. Kane’s destiny…..to be the monster behind a mask, leaving a trail of decimation in his wake. My destiny however, lies within the very title he holds.

A ‘KANE! KANE! KANE!’ chant starts up, and Raven smirks evilly.

Raven: We all strive for acceptance, and your words will only make Kane more content in himself. But Kane…..YOU HAVENT IMPRESSED ME! My destiny was to become the legend of ECW, the most extreme wrestling company to ever grace this business. And now my destiny leads me to you…..a path that fate has laid out for me. That title…..should be mine. The hardcore division…..needs me as its foreman. The only way you will be worthy of that spot….is to prove yourself. I said last week, you didn’t do enough. Well now you have the chance……now you have the opportunity to step into my world. Kane….at Backlash…..put the title on the line against me……IN A RAVEN’S RULES MATCH!

The crowd cheer wildly, they know what kind of match that’s going to be.

Raven: Kane…..nows the time to prove your worth. And despite what the fans tell you, despite your reputation as the ‘most dominant Hardcore Champion’….you will always be worthless, to a division that needs me to take control. Quoth the Raven…..NEVERMORE!

The crowd boo, as Raven drops the mic, and rolls under the ropes. He trudges up the ramp, ignoring the boos…..then BANG! The crowd cheers wildly, as a wall of fire springs up at the top of the ramp, blocking Raven’s path. Raven seems startled, and then stands waiting. But Kane doesn’t appear. The wall goes back down, and Raven seems slightly creeped out. Is Kane playing mind games aswell?

Overall Rating = 87%

Segment 8: Matt Hardy vs Val Venis

Before the match, Steven Richards took the mic, and said that TLC matches are whats wrong with this business, and wanted Val to take out the Xtreme Trash. Matt Hardy came to the ring with Lita, and this started immediately, with both men hammering each other with rights. Val whipped Matt to the ropes, but he ducked the clothesline, and nailed Venis with a spinning wheel kick. Hardy then nailed a nice neckbreaker, and went to the top rope, but Venis saw it coming, hopped up, and nailed a nice back body drop off the top rope for a 2 count. Venis threw Hardy to the outside, and with the ref distracted, Steven Richards dropped Hardy on the fan barrier, and then rolled him back in.

Venis nailed some big body slams, and then planted Hardy with a big spin out Powerbomb. Venis went to the top rope for the Money Shot, but Hardy rolled out of the way. Both men got up, and Venis nailed the referee with a clothesline when Hardy ducked out of the way. Venis turned…..TWIST OF FATE! The crowd went wild, and Steven Richards slid in and went for the Morality Check…..but Hardy ducked. Lita scaled the top rope….leaped off…..AND NAILED RICHARDS WITH A LITACARANA OFF THE TOP ROPE! Richards flew out of the ring, and Hardy is on the top rope…….LEG DROP! He covers as the ref comes to….1…….2…..3!! MATT HARDY PICKS UP THE WIN! The crowd goes wild, as Hardy and Lita celebrate, and kiss in the ring.

Crowd Reaction = 72%

Match Quality = 79%

Overall Rating = 75%

Segment 9: Adding fuel to a fire!

Backstage, we see William Regal in his office, watching the last match up on his tv. The door opens, and he respectfully stands up. Its Linda McMahon. The crowd gives a big cheer, and Regal is told to sit.

William Regal: What can I do for you Mrs McMahon?

Linda McMahon: Nothing William. Nothing at all. Ive just come in here to say Im glad to see you, Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho and Chris Benoit are all taking this match at Backlash very seriously.

William Regal: Yes ma’am….but it is for the second most prestigious belt in this company, if not this business. Everyone wants to win it.

Linda McMahon: Really? Seems to me everyone just wants to make everyone tap out. Which gave me an idea…..this 4 way elimination at Backlash…..WILL BE SUBMISSION ONLY!

The crowd cheers as Linda smiles at Regal, who looks shocked.

Linda McMahon: Oh…..have a nice day.

The crowd cheers as Linda walks off, and Regal cant believe what she just announced.

Overall Rating = 83%

Segment 10: Big Show vs Undertaker

Taker got the biggest pop of the night, and he and Show stared each other down, the crowd cheering at the sight of 2 huge men about to go at it. They trade rights, and Undertaker backs Show to the ropes, and whips him across, reversed, Taker ducks the clothesline…..off the other ropes…..DIVING LARIAT! Show gets up, and Taker nails a few more rights, off the ropes….BIG BOOT! SHOW NAILED TAKER RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES! Show pulls Taker up, and nails a few huge headbutts, and then a giant chop to the chest. The crowd boo, as Show then clotheslines Taker over the ropes to the outside.

Show exits, and he angrily slams Taker back first into the fan barrier. He then hoists Taker onto his shoulder, and charges to the ringpost…..but Taker drops down…..AND PUSHES SHOW FACE FIRST INTO THE STEEL! The crowd cheers, and as Show groggily stumbles out, Taker runs and hurls the giant into the steel steps. Taker rolls in to break the count, and back out. He then grabs Show again, and slams him off the announcer’s table, but Show elbow’s Taker in the face. Taker stumbles back, and as he turns back…..SHOW GRABS HIM BY THE THROAT…..AND SHOWSTOPPA’S HIM THROUGH THE ANNOUNCERS TABLE! The crowd boo’s, and Show evilly laughs.

He pulls the Deadman up, and rolls him into the ring and covers….1…….2…..KICK OUT! HOW DID TAKER DO THAT? Show cant believe it, and he pulls Taker up again, and goes for another Show Stoppa…..but Taker kicks him in the gut…..DDT! A DESPERATION MOVE! Taker and Show both get up at the same time, and they trade rights back and fourth. Taker gets the upper hand, bounces off the ropes, and nails a big boot, taking the Big Show down. Taker bounces off the other ropes…..LEG DROP! 1…..2…KICK OUT! Taker gets up, and to a massive cheer, throws a hand up. Show gets up, and Taker grabs him by the throat…..BUT SHOW GRABS TAKER BY THE THROAT! The crowd goes wild, as these 2 huge men stand face to face in the ring.

They struggle, and Taker nails a kick to the gut…..AND A CHOKESLAM! A CHOKESLAM TO THE BIG SHOW! Taker covers…..1…….2…..3!! TAKER PICKS UP THE WIN! The crowd cheers, as Rollin by Limp Bizkit kicks in.

Crowd Reaction = 80%

Match Quality = 63%

Overall Rating = 74%

Segment 11: Here’s ya damn proof!

Suddenly, the cheers turn to boo’s, as Stone Cold marches down the ramp, as Taker salutes the fans, his back to the rampway. Austin slides in and stalks Taker who turns…..WHAM! STUNNER! The crowd boo, and Austin angrily drops to his knees, rubbing the WWF Title in Taker’s face, and trash talking. He then rolls out and grabs a steal chair and rolls back in. Taker gets up, and Austin charges…..WHAM! A SICKENING SHOT! Taker is down, but Austin wastes little time…..AS HE NAILS TAKER IN THE HEAD AGAIN! AND AGAIN! AND AGAIN!

The crowd are disgusted, as Austin throws the chair away, and pulls a now bloodied Taker to his feet…….AND NAILS ANOTHER STUNNER! Taker is out, and lays motionless, his face covered in blood, as Austin holds his WWF Title high in the air. RAW goes off the air with JR Screaming…..

’BY GAWD! THE TEXAS RATTLESNAKE…..THAT PSYCHOPATH HAS JUST SNAPPED! AND HE HAS MAIMED THE UNDERTAKER! OH STONE COLD…..WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?’

Overall Rating = 88%

Overall Rating: 78%

Your shows are awesome and so realistic. Backlash is shaping up real well. The Four Way Submission Match sounds awesome as does the Six Man Tag. I really enjoy the Taker vs. Austin feud with Austin being like a coward until the attack. Taker is going to be pissed on Smackdown, but only to heat the feud up even more. Also, I don't know how you do it, but you do Raven promo's amazing! I would really love to see Kane vs. Raven in a Raven's Rules Match at Backlash. Keep this up. I love this so far.

IPB Image

IPB Image

WWF Smackdown! Preview

Monday 19th April 2001

After what happened on RAW this past week, when Stone Cold Steve Austin bloodied The Undertaker, we could well be heading for a car crash tonight. Because tonight, the WWF Champion, and The Deadman are both scheduled to be in the arena, and god only knows what will happen when they come face to face. But our main event for Smackdown! looks set to be an awesome one, as all 4 men who will be competing for the WWF Intercontinental Championship at Backlash, will team up. As Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho team to face Kurt Angle and William Regal. This should be good, but last week, Jericho put his friend Chris Benoit in the Walls of Jericho. Can they co-exist tonight?

It was announced on RAW, that Big Show will face Jeff Hardy at Backlash. But this week, the huge behemoth will be facing 'The One' Billy Gunn. Will Big Show's temper finally overflow? If so, Billy Gunn could be in alot of trouble. Speaking of being in trouble, Raven could be in a whole heap of it. By playing mind games and challenging Kane to better himself, could Raven be in the awful position of being the WWF Hardcore Champion's number one target? If so, Raven better put it to the back of his mind, as this week, he has a match against Al Snow, which should be awesome.

In other action tonight, The Dudley Boyz, who await an answer from E'n'C will take on all 3 members of the newly formed X Factor in 6 man tag action, and the number one contender to the WWF European Championship, Test, will go one on one with Rikishi. Its going to be an awesome night folks, dont miss....

WWF SMACKDOWN!, tonight at 8pm, only on UPN.

Confirmed Matches:

The Dudley Boyz vs X Factor

Hardcore Match

Raven vs Al Snow

Rikishi vs Test

Billy Gunn vs Big Show

Chris Benoit & Chris Jericho vs Kurt Angle & William Regal

IPB Image

WWF Smackdown!

Thursday 19 April 2001

A video plays, showing Austin ducking Undertaker for the past couple of weeks, and people accusing Stone Cold of being a coward. It then shows this past Monday night, when Austin tells Vince he will prove he isn’t a coward. As Undertaker defeats Big Show, Austin hits the ring, and bloodies the Undertaker. The show ends with Taker staring at Austin, his face covered in blood, as JR screams…..

’BY GAWD! THE TEXAS RATTLESNAKE…..THAT PSYCHOPATH HAS JUST SNAPPED! AND HE HAS MAIMED THE UNDERTAKER! OH STONE COLD…..WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?’

Segment 1: Not wasting anyyime!

As soon as Smackdown! kicks off…..’KEEP ROLLIN!’ The whole crowd roars with cheers, and The Undertaker storms to the ring, no bike necessary. He enters, and he doesn’t look happy.

Undertaker: Im not gonna waste anybodies time, and Im not gonna beat around the bush. Stone Cold…..get your ass out here…..YOU GOT A DATE WITH THE DEADMAN!

The crowd goes wild with cheers as Undertaker looks towards the rampway. But nothing happens. The crowd start booing.

Undertaker: Austin, you like to talk about being the toughest SOB in this business. Well Im calling you out son…..its time you paid the consequences for what you did to me on Monday night. Now get your ass out here!

The crowd cheers again, as Undertaker seems all fired up. But again, nothing happens, Austin is nowhere to be found. Taker doesn’t seem happy.

Undertaker: You know what…..if you haven’t got the balls to walk out to my yard and face the big dog…..then maybe its time for the big dog to come off his leash!

The crowd goes wild with cheers, as Undertaker drops the mic and leaves the ring, marching up the ramp and into the back.

Overall Rating = 85%

Segment 2: The Dudley Boyz vs X Factor

The crowd rallied behind their beloved Dudley Boyz in this 6 man tag match. Justin Credible, the newest addition to the WWF roster started off with D-Von, and hammered away at the Dudley, with vicous rights and a nice backbreaker. He tagged in X Pac, who went for a roundhouse kick, but D-Von managed to grab the leg, and hoisted him up for a spinebuster, and making the tag to Spike. The runt of the litter entered, and he nailed X Pac with rights and lefts, and even caught the oncoming Credible with a Hurricanrana. But once X Pac nailed a neckbreaker, Spike was isolated, especially as Pac tagged in Albert. The pierced monster threw Spike around like a rag doll, and went for the Baldo Bomb…..but Spike wriggled free…..AND NAILED A JAW BREAKER……TAG TO BUH BUH!

Buh Buh came in like a house on fire, taking Albert down with a few clotheslines, and hit the oncoming Credible with a Big Back Body Drop. He tagged in D-Von, who went to the top rope, as Buh Buh Ray body slammed Albert……WASSSSSUUUUUUPPPP!!! Buh Buh pushed D-Von…..’GET THE TABLES!’ As D-Von went for the table, the referee was distracted. This was good enough as RHYNO CHARGED TO THE RING! He stalked Buh Buh….who turned…..GORE! GORE! GORE! D-Von enters and he chases Rhyno away…..and D-Von turns…..X MARKS THE SPOT! (Double Superkick) Credible and X Pac put Albert on top…..1……2…...3!! X FACTOR WINS! WHAT AN AMAZING VICTORY FOR THEM!

Rhyno laughs evilly on the rampway, and he is handed a microphone. Spike Dudley, the only Dudley left standing is going crazy in the ring, daring Rhyno to come down the ramp.

Rhyno: Ha ha ha….you want me Spike? Remember what I did last week on Smackdown? WHEN I MADE YOU BLEED AND BEG FOR MERCY!! Well there will be no mercy Spike……your challenge at Backlash…..ACCEPTED!!

The crowd cheer, and Rhyno leaves, as Spike demands he come down and fight.

Crowd Reaction = 66%

Match Quality = 70%

Overall Rating = 68%

Segment 3: Dude….that so totally wasn’t cool!

Backstage, we see a triumphant Rhyno walking through the back, when he is stopped by the WWF Tag Team Champions, Edge and Christian.

Christian: Dude….what the hell was that?

Rhyno: That was me unleashing my fury on the Dudleyz one more time!

Edge: No dude…..you accepted their challenge for us? Why would you do that?

Rhyno: Why? BECAUSE I WANT TO MAIM THE DUDLEY BOYZ! I WANT TO FINISH THEM…..FOR GOOD!

The crowd boo, as Rhyno barges past E’n’C, who look quite scared. Edge looks at Christian.

Christian: What? He’s your friend!

The crowd laugh, as E’n’C follow the Man Beast up the corridor.

Overall Rating = 81%

Segment 4: Hardcore Match

Raven vs Al Snow

Raven came down with his weapons trolley to immense heat. He and Snow brawled around the ring, and Raven gets the upperhand, after nailing a cheap shot to the throat. He whips Snow to the ropes, but Snow nails a clothesline, sending Raven rolling from the ring. As he follows out after him, Raven nails him with a stop sign from his cart, and then brutally slams him into the steel steps. He pulls Snow up…..AND RUSSIAN LEGSWEEPS HIM INTO THE FAN BARRIER!! The crowd boo, and Raven rolls Snown back into the ring, and then hurls trash cans, stop signs, a broom and a toaster from his cart in, and follows. He picks up the toaster, and as Snow gets up….WHAM! NAILS HIM RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES! The crowd boo, as Raven screams ‘WHAT ABOUT RAVEN?’

He then pulls up a trash can, and lodges it in the turnbuckle. He grabs Snow and whips him…..reversed…..RAVEN GOES HEADFIRST INTO IT! The crowd cheer, and as Raven stumbles out, Snow hooks him in……ONE AND ONLY…..NO! Raven elbows him off…..and as Snow turns…..RAVEN EFFECT! The crowd boo, and Raven smiles…….BANG! The crowd goes wild with cheers, as the fire pyro goes off from all four corners of the ring. Raven looks around, wide eyed, searching for Kane. Snow is up…..AND HE ROLLS RAVEN UP….1……2…..3!! SNOWN WINS! Snow slides out of the ring, and walks up the ramp, and Raven looks furious in the ring. He gets up and goes to leave……BANG!! The fire pryo explodes again…..but this time…..to a massive cheer from the crowd……a wall fire surrounds the ring.

Raven looks petrified, as he is trapped inside, and the lights go out. The titantron lights up, and through the image of flames a simple message comes up…..

ACCEPTED!

A massive cheer goes up, and the flames die out, and Raven leaves through the crowd, as a massive ‘KANE! KANE!’ chant echoes.

Crowd Reaction = 75%

Match Quality = 73%

Overall Rating = 74%

Segment 5: You want hell…..you’ll get it……soon!

The camera’s go backstage, and a big cheer goes up as we see Undertaker storming through the backstage area, looking for Stone Cold. Suddenly, Vince McMahon stops him.

Vince McMahon: Undertaker…..look….I know your angry but…..

Undertaker: But nothing Vince. Your boy has stepped over the line twice now, and if he refuses to face me like a man, then Im gonna find him myself, drag his ass to that ring, and make him face me.

Vince McMahon: Look…..Im sure there must be another way around this….I mean Austin is…..

Undertaker: Your bitch….yeah, I know. You know what Vince, there is a way around me doing this…..make the match…..Undertaker versus Stone Cold at Backlash, for the WWF Championship.

A massive cheer from the crowd.

Vince McMahon: There is no way in hell that will ever happen!

Undertaker: No way in hell huh? Well Vince……maybe Hell will be coming to see you sooner than you think. Don’t forget…..IM THE DEADMAN!

The crowd cheers, as Undertaker pushes past Vince, and storms up the corridor, still in search of Stone Cold.

Overall Rating = 94%

Segment 6: Test vs Rikishi

Eddie came out first, and he joined Michael Cole and Paul Heyman at ringside for commentary. Test got a big cheer, and Rikishi got a little reaction at best. They hooked up, and Test showed great strength to whip Rikishi to the ropes, and nail a nice powerslam. But as Test was gaining control, Eddie stood up, diverting Test’s attention. Test turned right into a superkick, and then a big Samoan Drop. But Test still kicked out at 2. Rikishi dragged Test to the corner, and went for the Banzai Drop, but Test got up…..AND POWERBOMBED THE PHAT MAN OFF THE TOP ROPE! But Rikishi got his foot on the rope to break the count. Test then climbed to the top, and went for his Elbow Drop, but Rikishi moved, as Eddie made snide comments about Test.

Both men got up, and as Rikishi went for the Rikishi Driver, Test wriggled free. As Rikishi turned……WHAM! BIG BOOT! Test covered….and picked up the 3 count. After the match, Eddie Guerrero stood up, and he and Test stared each other out, and Eddie held his title up high for the crowd to see.

Crowd Reaction = 48%

Match Quality = 59%

Overall Rating = 53%

Segment 7: Jeff….your in BIG trouble!

Backstage, Kevin Kelly is with the Big Show.

Kevin Kelly: Big Show…..in 10 days time, you will face none other than Jeff Hardy at Backlash. Now you’ve had your differences with the Hardy Boyz these past few week…..do you have any thoughts on your match up come Backlash?

Big Show: Kelly….look at me! I am 7 foot tall…..I AM 500 POUNDS! I should be the WWF Champion. But instead, I have my Wrestlemania ruined by 2 freaks in a backstage brawl? I had a new goal…..to be the most dominant man in this company, but Jeff Hardy keeps trying to embarrass me…..so come Backlash….I WILL PEEL THE FLESH OFF OF JEFF HARDYZ BONES!

The crowd boo as Big Show walks off, for his upcoming match.

Overall Rating = 67%

Segment 8: Big Show vs Billy Gunn

Big Show brutally attacked Gunn as soon as he stepped into the ring, and nailed a massive backbreaker early on. Gunn tried to mount a little offence, but Big Show nailed a massive Final Cut. But he didn’t pin Gunn…..instead, he roared to all the fans and raised his hand up. This prompted Matt Hardy to jump the fan barrier, and onto the apron. Big Show immediately raced after him, but Matt dropped down. Show turned, and Gunn nailed a massive Fame Asser, and both men were sprawled on the mat. Hardy tried to re-enter the ring, but the ref kept him out…..AND JEFF HARDY HOPS THE OTHER FAN BARRIER! The crowd roars as he climbs to the top rope…..SWANTON BOMB TO BIG SHOW! Jeff slides out, and Hardy does to and Gunn covers….1……2……3!! GUNN WINS! JEFF HARDY JUST SCREWED THE BIG SHOW!

Crowd Reaction = 71%

Match Quality = 56%

Overall Rating = 66%

Segment 9: I don’t make mistakes!

Backstage, we see Chris Jericho taping his wrists, when a pissed off Chris Benoit enters. Both men go nose to nose.

Chris Jericho: What do you want?

Chris Benoit: A damn apology!

Chris Jericho: For what?

Chris Benoit: For making me tap last Monday on RAW. I came to that ring to save your ass, and you put me in the walls of Jericho. Now admit you made the damn mistake and apologize.

Chris Jericho: Lets make this clear assclown…..I don’t make mistakes. You shouldn’t of stuck your nose in anyway.

Chris Benoit: Well then tonight…….PROVE ME WRONG!

The crowd cheers as the two squabbling friends head out for their match.

Overall Rating = 86%

Segment 10: Chris Benoit & Chris Jericho vs William Regal & Kurt Angle

Jericho started with Regal, and layed into the Commissioner with hard rights, and a big dropkick. He nailed a nice snap suplex, and tagged in Benoit. Benoit however demanded that Regal tag in Angle, who was happy to oblige. As soon as Angle entered, Benoit took him down in a drop toe hold, and both men traded submission attempts on the mat. As they got up, the crowd cheered, but Angle nailed a hard right, and another and another. He then whips Benoit to the ropes…..AND NAILS A BELLY TO BELLY! He covers…..1….2…KICK OUT! Both men get up, and Benoit nails a hard chop and tags in Jericho, who hops to the top rope…..AND NAILS A MISSILE DROPKICK! 1……2….KICK OUT! Jericho pulls Angle up, and locks on a nice side headlock.

Angle manages to nail a back drop, and he tags in regal, who brutally assaults Jericho with some knee’s to the gut, and a big underhooked uppercut, busting Jericho’s lip open. He then nails a nice underhook suplex, and then tags in Angle. Angle enters and stomps on Jericho, and then hits a nice German Suplex…..with a bridge….1……2…..KICK OUT! Angle lets out a WOOO! And then slaps Chris Benoit. The Rabid Wolverine tries to enter, but the ref holds him back. This allows Regal to enter, and he and Angle nail Jericho with a Double Team Suplex. Angle claps his hands to make the tag sound and exits, and Regal has Jericho in a sleeper. Jericho is fading, but he battles back, and nails Regal with a Flashback. Both men need the tag.

Regal tags in Angle…..AND JERICHO TAGS IN BENOIT! Benoit enters and nails a clothesline, and another, and then a big German Suplex to the oncoming Regal. Angle is up, and Benoit nails a German Suplex to him……AND ANOTHER! AND ANOTHER! The crowd goes wild, and Benoit ducks a clothesline from Regal, and nails a nice neckbreaker. With Angle down, Benoit goes to the top rope……..DIVING HEADBUTT! CONNECTED!! He gets up groggily, and Regal charges again…..but Benoit ducks, and Regal nails the referee. The crowd cheer, and Benoit throws Regal out of the ring…….BUT ANGLE NAILS AN ANGLE SLAM! The crowd boo, and Angle pulls the straps down……AND LOCKS ON THE ANKLE LOCK! Benoit is screaming in agony.

Regal goes for a steel chair, but Jericho hurls Regal over the fan barrier, and grabs it himself. Angle has let go of Benoit, and is stalking him for an Angle Slam. Jericho slides in behind Angle…….WHAM! BUT ANGLE MOVED……AND JERICHO NAILED BENOIT! The crowd are shocked, and Angle throws Jericho out of the ring and covers as the ref comes to….1…….2…….3!! ANGLE WINS! The crowd boo as Angle heads up the ramp, his arms held high, as Jericho has his hands in his hair, he knows what he has just done.

Crowd Reaction = 85%

Match Quality = 94%

Overall Rating = 89%

Segment 11: Crossing the line!

‘GLASS SHATTERS!’ The crowd boo’s wildly, and out walks a dangerous looking Stone Cold, with the WWF Title in hand. He enters the ring, and takes a mic.

Stone Cold Steve Austin: Cut my damn music! Undertaker…..you wanted me to fight you last week…..and I did. I opened up the biggest can of whoop ass, and beat your sorry ass from pillar to post. So tonight you come out here, and you call out Stone Cold Steve Austin once again…..and it makes me sick. I back down, you call me a coward, and then I made you taste your blood. If you want your ass whooped one more time Undertaker, Stone Cold Steve Austin says he will gladly do it and…..

‘KEEP ROLLIN!’ The crowd goes wild, and Stone Cold drops the mic, and his title belt, and gets ready, as The Undertaker walks out, tightening his gloves. He steps into the ring, and immediately, Austin and the Deadman trade rights. Undertaker backs Austin into the corner, and then whips him across the ring…..but Austin nails a Lou Thesz Press. He hammers the hell out of Undertaker, and gets up, begging Taker to aswell. Taker does, and Austin kicks him in the gut……STUN…..SLAP! TAKER GRABS AUSTIN BY THE THROAT! CHOKESLAM! The crowd goes wild, and Undertaker stands over Stone Cold’s motionless body, and slowly bends down and picks up the WWF Title. He holds it high in the air for the crowd to see, as Smackdown! goes off the air.

Overall Rating = 84%

Overall Rating: 74%

IPB Image

IPB Image

The Ross Report

Week 3

Hello once again fans, Jim Ross here, with this weeks Ross Report. And once again, our main topic has to be the situation thats building between The Undertaker and our WWF Champion, Stone Cold Steve Austin. Last week I was here, stating that my former best friend is a coward, well now.....he's a psychopath. On monday, he left The Undertaker a bloody mess in the middle of the ring. And this past week, knowing full well that Undertaker was at breaking point, Austin challenged him to another brawl, receiving a devastating chokeslam. We know Undertaker wants the title belt, but will Vince McMahon want to send his 'boy' into the big dog's yard? I very much doubt it.

Raven has always been one of the premiere stars when it comes to mind games. But he's dealing with an entirely different entity in Kane, who this past week, sent the Gothic Icon several messages that his challenge for Backlash has been expected. I wasnt at Smackdown!, but watching at home I was on the edge of my seat when Kane had the ring surrounded by fire, trapping Raven in it. Their match at Backlash, will not be for the weak of heart.

We saw the formation of a new stable this past week on Monday Night Raw, as X-Pac, Albert and the newest WWF Addition, Justin Credible formed an alliance know as X Factor. They got off to one hell of a start on Smackdown!, as they defeated all 3 members of the Dudley Clan, all be it with some assistance from Rhyno. But with X-Pacs days in DX, Alberts raw strength and Credible's 'Extreme' background, they could well be a dominant force here in the WWF.

WWF Backlash

Fans, we are just one week away from Backlash, and what a night its shaping up to be. LIVE on Pay Per View, on Sunday 29th April, here is the card so far:

WWF Intercontinental Championship

Submission Only Elimination

Chris Jericho vs William Regal vs Kurt Angle vs Chris Benoit

Big Show vs Jeff Hardy

WWF Hardcore Championship

'Raven's Rules'

Kane© vs Raven

6 Man Tag

The Dudley Boyz vs E'n'C & Rhyno

WWF European Championship

Eddie Guerrero© vs Test

Its shaping up to be a fantastic event, as the Backlash of Wrestlemania X7 is right around the corner.

WWF Sunday Night Heat

Here is the card for Sunday Night Heat this sunday on MTV, hosted by Michael Cole and Tazz:

K Kwik vs Chaz

Scotty 2 Hotty vs Rob Conway

Val Venis vs Al Snow

A.P.A vs RTC - 2 on 3 Handicap Match

WWF Superstar of the Week

Test

The newest addition to the Ross Report see's Test pick up the first WWF Superstar of the week award. On Monday Night, he beat Perry Saturn AND Dean Malenko to secure a re-match for his title at Backlash. And although Eddie can run and hide, he had to watch from ringside on Smackdown!, as Test obliterated Rikishi. Can anyone stop this man from regaining his title?

WWF Weekly Poll

Who right now, is the most dominant Champion?

* Stone Cold Steve Austin

* Eddie Guerrero

* Kane

* Crash Holly

* E'n'C

Fans, we love to hear from you here at WWF, so please send in your thoughts and views of our product. We do it to entertain you, so dont be shy. As always, Ive been Jim Ross.....see you next time.

IPB Image

IPB Image

WWF Sunday Night Heat

Sunday 22nd April 2001

K Kwik vs Chaz

Chaz was accompanied to the ring by Tiger Ali Singh, and that was the telling factor, because as Kwik went up for a Moonsault, Singh pushed Kwik off the top rope to the outside. He rolled him back in, and Chaz nailed the Mosh Pit for the 3 count. After the match, Chaz and Sing began to beat the hell out of Kwik, until D'Lo Brown, who was turned on by Singh and Chaz last week, raced to the ring as the 2 heels bolted.

(CR:66 MQ:66 OR:58)

The Real Deal Now!

D'Lo took a mic, and actually got a big cheer when he said 'Your looking at the real deal now!' He then went on to challenge Chaz to a match next week on Sunday Night Heat.

(OR:55)

WWF Production

A video plays, showing what happened during the tag team match up this past week between Chris Jericho & Chris Benoit as they took on Kurt Angle and William Regal.

(OR:94)

Scotty 2 Hotty vs Rob Conway

OVW's Rob Conway displayed some great skills in this match on Heat, even nailing Scotty with a lovely Northern Lights Suplex. But eventually, to a massive cheer from the crowd, Scotty nailed his bulldog, followed by the WORM for the win. A decent showing by the OVW starlet.

(CR:51 MQ:85 OR:61)

HEADing for a car crash!

Backstage, Al Snow was interviewed, and he said that last week, Val Venis cheated him out of a win. Well this week.....he's gonna give everybody what they want......HEAD....Val Venis's head.....on a platter!

(OR:67)

Al Snow vs Val Venis

In this rematch from last week, both men tore into each other, and Val Venis nearly won the match, but missed the Money Shot by mere centimetres. As the match came to a close, Al Snow tossed HEAD at Venis, who caught it. This was enough for Snow to hoist Venis up, and nail the Snow Plow, to pick up the win.

(CR:68 MQ:78 OR:65)

Well Ill Be Damned!

Backstage, we see Bradshaw down and out, beaten and bloodied, with ring crew around him. Farooq runs over, and says he knows who did this.....and he's gonna have to whoop their asses himself.

(OR:56)

APA vs Right to Censor

Farooq took on all 3 men, who dominated Farooq by keeping a fresh man in at all times. Farooq nailed a Spinebuster on Goodfather, and both men needed the tag. This prompted a battered Bradshaw to walk out, make the tag, and unleash hell. He pummeled Richards, and nailed the oncoming Buchanan with a Clothesline From Hell. He turned, right into a Morality Check, and Richards of all people, pinned Bradshaw to end the show.

(CR:62 MQ:65 OR:56)

Overall Sunday Night Heat Rating: 58

Edited by Bros of Destruction

IPB Image

IPB Image

WWF RAW is WAR Preview

Monday 23rd April 2001

Fans, we are just 6 days away from Backlash, and what a night its set to be. We have a massive main event match booked, which pits two best friends, Chris Jericho and Chris Benoit against one another. Who's idea was that? Commissioner Regal ofcourse. With the 4 way title match at Backlash fast approaching, Regal wants both men to tear each other apart. Speaking of tearing each other apart, Austin and Undertaker did on Smackdown!, and Undertaker stood tall. Expect some serious fireworks tonight.

The WWF Tag Team Championships will be on the line tonight, as Edge and Christian will defend the titles against Too Cool, which should be just that. And the WWF Light Heavyweight Championship will be on the line, as Crash Holly faces Dean Malenko, which will be off the charts.....the current champion versus the former champion.

Thats not all though fans, we also know that Raven will be in the house tonight, to retort to Kane's acceptance of his challenge. And apparently, rumour has it, Vince McMahon has plans for the Hardy Boyz......'BIG' plans. Dont miss it folks, its going to be one hell of a night......

WWF RAW is WAR LIVE at 8pm, only on TNN.

Confirmed Matches:

WWF Tag Team Championships

E'n'C© vs Too Cool

WWF Light Heavyweight Championship

Crash Holly© vs Dean Malenko

Chris Jericho vs Chris Benoit

I'm finally caught up with this diary now, and I have say, you've done a fantastic job! You're shows are tightly written and you have promos put down perfectly (especially Raven and William Regal). I'm really looking forward to Raw, especially seeing where you go with the Benoit/Jericho match. In particular, the Raven/Kane feud is heating up nicely. Have you actually retired the 24/7 rule, though? I just can't remember you confirming it or not. I personally think it's a could idea as it's a nightmare to try and book IMO and inevitably cheapens the title.

Good job so far and looking forward to Raw.

IPB Image

WWF RAW is WAR

Monday 23rd April 2001

A small video plays, showing The Undertaker calling out Austin on Smackdown!, but nothing happening. It then shows Undertaker bumping into Vince, and threatening the owner of the WWF. Austin comes to the ring and calls out Taker, who obliges, and they brawl, and Taker nails the chokeslam. As the video ends, Undertaker is holding the WWF Championship.

Segment 1: The Chairman Speaks!

‘NO CHANCE!’ The crowd boo, as Vince struts to the ring, and enters.

Vince McMahon: Last week, on Smackdown!, you all saw The Undertaker not only act unruly, and brutally attack the WWF Champion. You also saw The Undertaker threaten me. Well this is my company…..IM THE BOSS…..and so tonight, The Undertaker has been barred from the arena.

The crowd boo’s wildly, and Vince McMahon smirks.

Vince McMahon: If he thinks he can intimidate me into giving him a title shot….he is mistaken. But onto another problem…..The Hardy Boyz. They wanted to defy me, and keep Lita’s job…..thats fine. But last week, they interrupted a perfectly good match between Big Show and Billy Gunn. Well tonight…..its time for them to pay the consequences. At Backlash…..as you already know, Jeff Hardy will face The Big Show….well that match is now…..NO HOLDS BARRED! And tonight, Big Show will warm up with a Falls Count Anywhere match against…..MATT HARDY!

The crowd boo, as Vince McMahon laughs, and leaves the ring.

Overall Rating = 100%

Segment 2: WWF Tag Team Championships

E’n’C© vs Too Cool

Too Cool got huge pop, and at the beginning of the match they did a dance, which was then contested by a 5 second pose. Too Cool went to dance again, and E’n’C attacked. Edge hammered away at Scotty, and nailed a nice powerslam, and tagged in Christian, who isolated Scotty, using his patented Backbreaker but could only secure a 2 count. They isolated Scotty some more, but as Edge went for the Downward Spiral, Scotty managed to nail a massive DDT, and then both men made the tag.

Sexay entered and took down Christian with a series of clotheslines, and a nice hip toss. Edge entered, only for Sexay to nail a nice swinging neckbreaker. Scotty 2 Hotty came in, and nailed Christian with his bulldog, but as he went to do the WORM, Edge nailed a massive spear. But with Christian down, Sexay was on top…..adjusting his goggles…..HIP HOP DROP! 1……2…..EDGE BREAKS IT UP! As the referee tries to usher Edge out of the ring, Rhyno slides in and stalks Sexay…..who turns……GORE! GORE! GORE! Rhyno puts Christian on top, and rolls out and the referee makes the count….1……2….3!! E’N’C RETAIN!

The crowd boo, as Edge and Christian begin to mock Too Cool, by dancing ridiculously in the ring. Suddenly, The Dudley Boyz hit the ring, and Spike dropkicks Christian over the ropes. Buh Buh and D-Von hurl Edge over the ropes, as Rhyno begins to hammer at Spike. He turns……3-D!!!! The crowd goes wild, as E’n’C retreat. The Dudleyz go to leave, but Too Cool stop them……AND INVITE THEM TO DANCE! The crowd goes wild, as all 3 Dudleyz join in, and although not very well, they dance with Too Cool, to a huge cheer.

Crowd Reaction = 78%

Match Quality = 88%

Overall Rating = 83%

Segment 3: Lets make it interesting!

The crowd boo, as we see William Regal in his office, with Kurt Angle sitting comfortably next to him, with a bag of popcorn. They are laughing at the tv screen.

Kurt Angle: They call that dancing. I could show them a thing or two…….seriously, Im not just an Olympic Gold Medalist…..Im one heck of a line dancer.

William Regal: Hmmmm…..Im a ballroom man myself. Anyways…..I thought that maybe tonight, we could make the Jericho vs Benoit match a little more interesting…..and a little more to our advantage.

Kurt Angle: Go on…..

William Regal: How about we really give them something to fight about……how about the winner of that match gets a WWF Heavyweight Championship match.

Kurt Angle: Whoa whoa whoa…..lets not get crazy now, I mean…..

William Regal: But that title match begins immediately after which ever one of those swines wins? Not only will they rip each other apart, but then one will have to go the extra mile with Stone Cold. Ha ha…..bulletproof.

Kurt Angle: See…..thats why you’re a genius.

The crowd boo, as they get back to the monitor, seemingly taking it easy tonight.

Overall Rating = 85%

Segment 4: Leaving so soon….or are we?

The camera shows the car park, and the crowd boo, as we see Vince McMahon getting into his limo. Just as he closes the door….

Vince McMahon: Driver…..take me to my hotel.

The door closes, and the limo drives off. But as it does, we see the limo driver roll out from behind some tires, beaten, tied and gagged. A few stage hands charge over to free him…..but he is shaking too much to speak.

Who is driving the limo?

Overall Rating = 94%

Segment 5: WWF Light-Heavyweight Championship

Crash Holly© vs Dean Malenko

Crash got a good cheer, and from the off, Dean Malenko used his technical expertise to stretch Crash all around the ring. He went for a nice Underhook Suplex, but Crash refused to go over, so Dean Malenko nailed an underhooked backbreaker…..but could only get a 2. Malenko went for the Texas Cloverleaf, but Crash rolled him up…..1……2….KICK OUT! Malenko went for a Belly to Belly, but Crash with the go behind, and he nailed a nice back drop.

Crash took Malenko down with a series of clothesline, and then a big diving clothesline off the top rope. He went for the Crash Landing, but Malenko reversed it into a face plant. Malenko locked on the Texas Cloverleaf……TEST! TEST! TEST! The crowd cheered, and Malenko lets go of Crash and stares at the rampway, as the massive Test storms out. Crash uses the opportunity to roll up Malenko….1……2…..3!! CRASH RETAINS! Test slides in as Crash slides out, and Malenko gets up……WHAM! BIG BOOT! Test exits the ring, and grabs a steel chair and a microphone, and slides back in.

Test: Eddie…..seen as how your buddies helped you beat me at Wrestlemania…..Im gonna make sure it doesn’t happen again!

The crowd goes wild, as Test gets the chair and hammers Malenko again and again and again! Malenko writhes in agony, and Test holds the chair up triumphantly.

Crowd Reaction = 56%

Match Quality = 75%

Overall Rating = 65%

Segment 6: He strikes again!

Crash Holly is shown walking backstage after his match, happy with the title defence. Suddenly, out of nowhere, the masked man charges and slams him into the wall. They trade rights, and the masked man nails a low blow, and then…..SLAMS HOLLY THROUGH THE REFRESHMENT TABLE! The crowd boo, as the masked man holds the Lightweight Belt, before throwing it on Crash’s mangled body. Who is the masked man?

Overall Rating = 58%

Segment 7: Falls Count Anywhere

Matt Hardy vs Big Show

Matt showed no fear as Show came to the ring, pulling back on the ropes and heaving himself over…..but Big Show catches him and bodyslams him on the outside. Show angrily pulls Hardy up, runs….and slams him into the fan barrier. He then grabs him again, and hurls him back first into the steel steps. The crowd are really booing, and Big Show picks Hardy up, and goes to slam his head off the announcers table….but Hardy wriggles free. Big Show turns….AND MATT DROP TOE HOLDS HIM INTO THE STEEL STEPS! The crowd goes wild with cheers, and Hardy hops onto the announcers table…..and leaps off…..BUT SHOW CATCHES HIM……AND SPINEBUSTERS HIM THROUGH THE ANNOUNCERS TABLE! The crowd boo’s wildly.

Show angrily stares at the mangled body of Hardy and grins. It changes to a demonic glare, and Show roughly pulls him up, and drags him up. He nails a hard headbutt, sending Hardy towards the ring. He enters, and Show enters aswell, but Hardy nails a leg drop. Show battles up, but Matt unloads with rights, but Show simply pushed him off. Big Show puts his face forward, and dares Matt to hit him……MATT GRABS HIM…..TWIST OF FATE! 1……2…..KICK OUT! Matt angrily climbs to the top rope……AHHHHHHH! LEG DROP! SHOW MOVED! Hardy lands hard, and Big Show hauls him up, and GORILLA PRESSES HIM ONTO THE RAMPWAY! A huge ‘HOLY ****!’ chant echoes around the arena.

Show exits, and he boots Hardy in the ribs, sending him rolling up the ramp. As they get to the top rope of the ramp, Big Show pulls Matt up, runs…..AND HURLS HIM INTO THE TITANTRON! The crowd boo, and Show raises his hand…..calling for the end of the match……BUT MATT HARDY NAILS A LOW BLOW! Big Show stumbles back, and balances on the edge of the stage. Hardy runs…..BUT SHOW GRABS HIM BY THE THROAT…..AND NAILS A SHOWSTOPPA ONTO THE STEEL! 1…..2…..3!! SHOW WINS! As Show gets up, Jeff Hardy runs and starts attacking him. But Show grabs him by the throat…..AND SHOWSTOPPA’S HIM OFF THE STAGE! The crowd boo, as Jeff Hardy smashes through tables, and Big Show just laughs evilly.

Crowd Reaction = 77%

Match Quality = 63%

Overall Rating = 72%

Segment 8: Enough Is Enough!

A raven squawks, and the crowd boo as Raven emerges through the darkness, and takes a seat in the bottom of the turnbuckle, with a mic.

Raven: Kane…..Kane….Kane. Amidst the turmoils of your existence, you still triumph. Amidst the downfalls and the agony, you have risen stronger. And that theme seems to have piped up once again in the eyes of the fans. That now you are out playing me, that you have the upper hand, that you are playing me right into your hands. Alas Kane, all you have done…..is prove you’re a coward. When I made you take notice of me…..I did it face to face, like a true, deserving champion would. But you Kane…..what do you send me? ‘The fires of hell’? Well Kane, I…..

BANG! The crowd goes wild, as the pyro shoots off again, and Raven gets up and scrambles into the center of the ring. The crowd cheers.

Raven: IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE KANE? IS THAT IT!? I DON’T FEAR YOU…..I DON’T FEA…..

BANG! Suddenly, the pyro on the stage blasts, and the crowd goes wild, as the WWF Hardcore Champion emerges, his eyes fixed on Raven. Raven looks scared, but determined to stand his ground, as Kane enters the ring. He stands and stares at Raven, who slowly begins to back away. But Kane raises his arms up……BANG! FIRE SURROUNDS THE RING! The crowd roars with cheers, as Raven is trapped, and he turns…..SLAP! CHOKESLAM! The crowd goes wild, as Kane stands over Raven in the ring, and raises his arms, as a small wall of flames surround the ring. WHAT AN IMAGE!

Overall Rating = 88%

Segment 9: Chris Jericho vs Chris Benoit

Both men shake hands at the beginning, and tie up. They trade side headlocks, and hip tosses, and then stare down, as the crowd applauds wildly. They then go face to face, and Benoit yells at Jericho for hitting him with a chair. Jericho laughs, and Benoit nails a right, and the crowd explodes as these 2 unload on each other. Benoit whips Jericho to the ropes, and Jericho nails a clothesline. Benoit gets up, and nails a snap suplex. He covers, but Jericho kicks out. He pulls Y2J up, and nails some stinging chops, hitting Jericho to the corner. He then sits him on the top rope, but Jericho nails a stiff kick to the head. Benoit stumbles back, and Jericho leaps off…..MISSILE DROPKICK! Benoit is hit in the back, and flies out of the ring. He gets up, and Jericho runs, jumps off the 2nd rope…..AND LAUNCHES OVER ONTO BENOIT! The crowd goes wild.

Jericho pulls Benoit up, and rolls him into the ring. He goes for the Walls of Jericho, but Benoit rolls him up….1…..2…KICK OUT! Both men get up, and Benoit nails a quick snap suplex. He then pulls Jericho up, but Jericho nails a few rights, off the ropes…..BENOIT NAILS A FLAPJACK! Cover….1…..2…KICK OUT! With Jericho down, Benoit climbs the top rope. But Jericho is up, and he climbs up……SUPERPLEX!! Cover….1…..2…KICK OUT! Jericho looks pissed, and he tells Benoit to get up, and as he does, he runs and boots him in the gut. Benoit yells in pain, and Jericho hauls him up, and nails a hard uppercut. Benoit falls to the ropes, but Jericho grabs him from behind…..FLASHBACK! 1……2….KICK OUT! Jericho cant believe it.

He goes for the Walls one more time, but again, Benoit wriggles free again, and as he gets up, Jericho kicks him in the gut…..AND GOES FOR THE POWERBOMB…..BUT BENOIT DROPS DOWN BEHIND……Jericho rushes for a clothesline, and Benoit ducks…..AND JERICHO FLATTENS THE REFEREE! Jericho looks shocked, and Benoit grabs him from behind…..GERMAN SUPLEX! AND ANOTHER! AND A THIRD! With Jericho down, Benoit climbs to the top rope……DIVING HEADBUTT!! The crowd goes wild, and both men are down, but the referee is out. Suddenly, William Regal walks out…..IN A REFEREE’S SHIRT? The crowd boo, and Regal enters…..and he rolls Benoit onto Jericho….1.2.3!!! WHAT THE HELL? REGAL JUST SCREWED JERICHO OUT OF A WWF TITLE SHOT!

The crowd boo, and Regal laughs, as he exits the ring. Jericho and Benoit both get up, and Jericho angrily rolls out, and chases egal up the ramp, into the back……WHAM! A STEEL CHAIR CONNECTS TO JERICHO…..ITS STONE COLD!! The crowd boo, as he and Regal start to walk to the ring for the WWF Title match…..and Benoit is waiting…..ITS ANGLE! ANGLE SLIDES IN BEHIND BENOIT……ANGLE SLAM!

Crowd Reaction = 75%

Match Quality = 100%

Overall Rating = 87%

Segment 10: WWF Championship

Stone Cold Steve Austin© vs Chris Benoit

The crowd are going crazy booing, and Angle slides out, as Austin and Regal slide in. Regal calls for the bell, and Austin covers…1…..2…KICK OUT! WHAT THE HELL? The crowd goes wild, and Austin cant believe, neither can Angle. Austin pulls Benoit up….kick…..STUNNE…..GERMAN SUPLEX! The crowd goes wild, and Regal charges at Benoit…..he ducks…..GERMAN SUPLEX! Angle gets into the ring……GERMAN SUPLEX! BENOIT IS ON FIRE! Austin is up……AND BENOIT LOCKS ON THE CROSSFACE!! ITS IN THE CENTER OF THE RING……..

Another referee runs down the ramp, and Austin is tapping…..he is about to call for the bell……BUT ANGLE PULLS HIM OUT JUST BEFORE HE CAN! Benoit lets go, and he begins to hammer away at Angle in the corner, turns……STUNNER!! Regal is back in…1..2.3!!! BENOIT GOT SCREWED! BENOIT SHOULD BE THE WWF CHAMPION! Regal and Angle both pull Benoit up and hold him…..WHAM! AUSTIN NAILS HIM WITH THE TITLE BELT! A bloody Jericho tries to get into the ring, but is nailed with a Regal Cutter!

Crowd Reaction = 82%

Match Quality = 87%

Overall Rating = 84%

Segment 11: Welcome to hell Vince…..welcome to hell!

As Austin is laughing, and demands some beers, the titantron flashes up, and we see the limo Vince McMahon left in, speeding through the backstage car park. Suddenly it swerves with a massive hand brake turn……AND CRASH! THE BACK OF THE LIMO COLLIDES WITH A PILLAR! Austin, Regal and Angle all look shocked, and suddenly, the driver door opens, and a massive cheer goes up……IT’S THE UNDERTAKER!! UNDERTAKER HAS TAKEN VINCE HOSTAGE!!

Austin is cursing in the ring, and Undertaker opens the back door, and angrily pulls out Vince McMahon…..who is beaten and bloodied. The crowd are going wild, and Undertaker slams Vince against the car, and then squats down next to him.

Undertaker: Welcome to hell Vince……had enough?

Vince nods, and Taker nails a hard right, which makes the 3 heels in the ring go mad, as the fans cheer wildly.

Undertaker: You know what I want Vince……so make it happen.

Undertaker threatens to punch Vince again, but Vince quickly speaks up.

Vince McMahon: Fine….fine…..you it. You versus Austin…..Backlash….WWF TITLE ON THE LINE! NOW LET ME GO!

The crowd goes wild, and Austin looks terrified, and Undertaker lets go of Vince, and looks into the camera.

Undertaker: In 6 days Austin…….IM GONNA MAKE YOU FAMOUS!

The crowd goes wild, and Undertaker leaves, and RAW ends with Vince bloodied in the car park, Austin looks petrified and JR screaming…..

’UNDERTAKER VERSUS AUSTIN AT BACKLASH……NOW YOU’VE DONE IT AUSTIN…..YOU’VE PISSED OFF THE BIG DOG……AND BAH GAWD YOUR GONNA PAY FOR IT!’

Overall Rating = 100%

Overall Rating: 84%

IPB Image

IPB Image

WWF Smackdown! Preview

Thursday 26th April 2001

In 3 days time, we will be at WWF Backlash, and we now know, that Stone Cold Steve Austin will defend the WWF Championship against none other than The Undertaker. But after what Undertaker did to Vince McMahon, expect some kind of Backlash (excuse the pun). Also tonight, the WWF European Championship is on the line, as Eddie Guerrero, just a few days before his match with Test, defends against a former European Champion, Al Snow. With Test hot on the heels of the Radicalz, it is sure to be a rough night for Latino Heat.

Also tonight, the WWF Hardcore Championship will be on the line, as Kane, one of the most dominant champions of the title belts rather wild history, defends the title against Right to Censor's Val Venis. But with Kane walking into 'Raven's World' this sunday, could this be an unneeded distraction? Also in action tongight, Buh Buh Ray Dudley will face Christian one on one. But with Edge, Rhyno and the rest of the Dudley Clan at ringside, this could be an explosive encounter to say the least.

In other action, Big Show goes one on one with Scotty 2 Hotty. A mis match? Apparently Big Show has asked for a warm up against someone the same size as Jeff Hardy, and it seems like Scotty was the unfortunate one to be picked. Its not even known if Jeff Hardy will make it to Backlash, especially after being Showstoppa'd off the stage on RAW. Also, Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle, Stone Cold and more.....its just 3 days to go till Backlash, so dont miss.....

WWF Smackdown!, Thursday at 8pm, on UPN.

Confirmed Matches:

WWF Hardcore Championship

Kane© vs Val Venis

WWF European Championship

Eddie Guerrero© vs Al Snow

Buh Buh Ray Dudley vs Christian

Big Show vs Scotty 2 Hotty

• 4 weeks later...

IPB Image

WWF Smackdown!

Thursday 26th April 2001

’A small video plays, showing Vince telling Undertaker there was no way in hell he would make the match between him and Austin. It then shows Vince’s limo being Hijacked, and during the Austin/Benoit match, the Limo crashing in the car park, and Taker revealing himself as the driver. He pulls a bloodied Vince out, who then makes the match. The video ends with Austin looking shocked, as JR’s voice screams:

’UNDERTAKER VERSUS AUSTIN AT BACKLASH……NOW YOU’VE DONE IT AUSTIN…..YOU’VE PISSED OFF THE BIG DOG……AND BAH GAWD YOUR GONNA PAY FOR IT!’

Segment 1: Tonights Main Event!

‘No Chance’ hits, and the crowd cheers as Vince McMahon hobbles out on crutches, bruised and beaten, with a big bandage around his head. He enters the ring, and takes a mic.

Vince McMahon: First and foremost, thank you for the support. I’d like to inform you that I am going to be ok, but I will make damn sure The Undertaker pays for this. Because although I booked the WWF Title match for Backlash, tonight, The Undertaker is suspended from the arena, and I have security ready and waiting to take him down if he tries to get here tonight!

The crowd boo, and start a ‘TAKER! TAKER!’ chant.

Vince McMahon: SHUT UP! Now I looked at the tape from Monday night, and I saw what went down in the two matches, and I liked what I saw. Chris Benoit came within a whisker of walking out as WWF Champion. But what I liked even more was seeing Chris Jericho and Chris Benoit get the hell beat out of em! So tonight…..in this very ring…..it will be Chris Jericho and Chris Benoit…..versus Kurt Angle and William Regal……AND STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN!

The crowd boo, and Vince drops the mic, and is helped out of the ring and up the ramp.

Overall Rating = 96%

Segment 2: WWF Hardcore Championship

Hardcore

Kane© vs Val Venis

Kane got a huge ovation from the crowd, and as soon as he entered the ring, Venis attacked him with rights. He whipped Kane across the ring, reversed…..SIDEWALK SLAM! The crowd goes wild, and Kane climbs the turnbuckle quickly…..WHAM! ITS STEVEN RICHARDS! He just nailed Kane in the back with a steel chair! Kane flops back into the ring, and Richards enters, and beckons to the back……HERE COME THE REST OF THE RTC! The crowd are booing as Goodfather and Buchanan enter, and with Venis and Richards, they all begin stomping the hell out of Kane.

Richards tells them to whip him to the corner, and they do. Goodfather takes a run up…….HO TRAIN…..NO! Kane ducks and runs out, nailing a hard clothesline on Buchanan. Venis runs into a big boot, and Richards has high tailed it. Goodfather is holding his chest thanks to colliding with the turnbuckle, and Kane grabs him by the throat……CHOKESLAM! The crowd goes wild, and Buchanan is up……CHOKESLAM!! Kane now stands behind Venis with his arm raised. The ex-porn star turns…..SLAP! CHOKESLAM! KANE HAS JUST SENT THE WHOLE RTC STRAIGHT TO HELL! Kane covers Venis….1…….2…..3!! KANE RETAINS! HOW DOMINANT IS THE BIG RED MACHNINE?

As Kane stands up, he stares at a frightened Steven Richards on the outside. Richards is trash talking Kane, when someone rolls him into the ring……ITS RAVEN!! The crowd cheers as Richards is now face to face with Kane…..and Kane grabs him by the throat……CHOKESLAM…..RAVEN EFFECT!! The crowd boo, as Kane slammed Richards down, Raven nailed the monster with his DDT! Raven laughs evilly, and looks at the Hardcore Title with a crazed look in his eye. KANE SITS UP! The crowd goes wild, and Raven slides out quickly, as Kane angrily stares at the Gothic Icon. Will Raven be able to keep Kane down this Sunday at Backlash?

Crowd Reaction = 75%

Match Quality = 85%

Overall Rating = 80%

Segment 3: I need your help!

Backstage, we see Eddie Guerrero with his WWF European Championship, pacing up and down. Perry Saturn is sitting down on the phone, and he finishes his conversation.

Perry Saturn: Well it seems Test got Dean pretty bad this past Monday….he wont be back till next week.

Eddie Guerrero: This isn’t good esse. We needed Dean here for Backlash, I gotta face that vato and…..

Perry Saturn: Eddie…..hold up. Im still here….and tonight, when you face Al Snow, I got your back. Im not scared of Test…..remember the ‘Radical Test’ a few weeks back…..I whooped his ass then, Ill do it now. Tonight I got your back…..and this Sunday, Ill have it then aswell. Ok?

Eddie Guerrero: Ok holmes…….lets let him know that nobody messes with Latino Heat!

Eddie Guerrero storms off, and Saturn nods his head in respect for his buddy.

Overall Rating = 73%

Segment 4: WWF European Championship

Eddie Guerrero© vs Al Snow

Snow got a big cheer as he came out, and as soon as he entered, Eddie cheap shotted him with hard rights. But Snow put Eddie in the corner and unloaded with a flurry of chops, and then a nice hip toss. He then nailed a Vertical Suplex, but Eddie kicked out at 2. He pulled Eddie up, but Eddie raked the eyes, and scored with a Russian legsweep. Eddie then stood up and spoke to the ref…..and twisted his boot on Al Snow’s eyes. The crowd boo, and Eddie laughs as Snow gets up in agony. Eddie nails some hard rights, and then sits Al Snow on the top rope…..climbs up…..FRANKENSTEINER!! The crowd applaud the move, and Eddie covers….1…..2…KICK OUT! Eddie angrily mounts Al Snow and hammers him with rights, that vicous temper of his showing true.

The referee pulls Eddie off Al Snow, and Eddie angrily shoves the referee. Eddie pulls Al Snow up, and goes for a neckbreaker, but Al Snow wriggles out, and sends Eddie to the ropes……AND NAILS A POWERSLAM! 1…..2….KICK OUT! Snow pulls Eddie up, nails a few rights, and then nails a nice jaw breaker. Eddie stumbles back, and as Al Snow charges, he moves, and sends Al Snow into the turnbuckle. Snow falls out, and Eddie nails a hard back drop. He then arrogantly climbs the top rope…..FROG SPLASH…..SNOW MOVED! The crowd goes wild with cheers, and Al Snow gets up and stalks a hurt Eddie. Al Snow hooks him in…..SNOW PLOW…..EDDIE ROLLS HIM UP……AND GRABS THE ROPES…..1……2…..3!!! EDDIE STEALS IT!

The crowd boo, as Eddie rolls out of the ring, smugly holding his belt, when suddenly, to a massive cheer, we see Test staring into the camera. He smiles, and raises 3 fingers……’3 days to go’…..and then moves out of sight…..and we see Perry Saturn bloodied and motionless in the locker room. The crowd goes wild, and Eddie looks shocked. Test has dismantled The Radicalz.

Crowd Reaction = 75%

Match Quality = 83%

Overall Rating = 79%

Segment 5: Tension mounts…..

The crowd cheer as backstage we see Chris Benoit taping his wrists, obviously still pissed off at what happened this past Monday night. The door swings open, and to another huge cheer, Chris Jericho walks in. The two men go face to face.

Chris Jericho: Looks like we are being set up to be screwed again tonight huh? Well twice in one week……

Chris Benoit: I know….I was screwed out of that title. I should be WWF Champion right now, but…..

Chris Jericho: Hold on there Junior….you were screwed? If I recall, it was Regal who fast counted when my shoulders were pinned to give you that title shot. If it was a fair match, you would have been tapping like a little girl, and Y2J would be the WWF Champion.

Chris Benoit stops taping his wrists, and the crowd gets excited as the 2 best friends go face to face.

Chris Benoit: Is that so? Well Chris…..I just happen to be the Best Damn Technical Wrestler in this god forsaken company, and there is nothing you, Kurt Angle or William Regal can do about me walking out of Backlash this Sunday as the WWF Intercontinental Champion. And tonight, Im gonna show Stone Cold once again, that Chris Benoit can make him tap out!

Chris Jericho: Tonight, yeah…..we may be partners. But Chris, believe me when I tell you that this Sunday, you, Regal and Kurt Angle are all in for a world of pain, as the Ayatollah of Rock And Rolla walks out of Backlash with what is rightfully his. And after Backlash, you 3 ass clowns will NEVER…..EEEEEEEEEVER be the same……AGAIN!

The crowd cheers wildly, as the camera fades on the 2 men going face to face.

Overall Rating = 88%

Segment 6: Buh Buh Ray Dudley vs Christian

D-Von and Spike accompanied their brother to the ring, as Edge and Rhyno were in Christian’s corner. And after only seconds into the match, Edge swiped Buh Buh’s feet, which caused D-Von to charges around the squared circle for a brawl, only to be taken down by a clothesline thanks to a waiting Rhyno. This prompted Buh Buh Ray to slide out, and start hammering away at the Man Beast, until Edge hammered Buh Buh in the back, as the referee called for the bell instantly.

With Buh Buh and D-Von getting beaten, little Spike Dudley climbed to the top rope, and leapt off onto all 3 men, saving his family. As the brawl continued, security rushed to the ring, and separated the 6 men, to a lot of boo’s from a crowd who are heavily chanting ‘WE WANT TABLES!’. This is going to explode at Backlash.

Crowd Reaction = 78%

Match Quality = 83%

Overall Rating = 80%

Segment 7: What the hell do you want?

Backstage, the crowd goes wild as we see the APA sitting down playing cards, with the WWF Light Heavyweight Champion, Crash Holly. Farooq hands Crash a a beer.

Farooq: Well Ill be damned! You really are a tough guy. Did you really do that?

Crash Holly: Hell yeah…..at Backlash I will go to that ring, and demand that the masked man face me. He wants a piece of Crash…..he’s gonna get the whole damn thing!

Bradshaw: Ha ha ha…..thats what I like to hear, now lets……

Suddenly, the door to the APA office is heard opening, and all 3 men look up.

Bradshaw:…..What the hell do you want?

The crowd are annoyed, as the camera fades to black.

Overall Rating = 90%

Segment 8: Big Show vs Scotty 2 Hotty

Did anyone really expect a match here? Big Show nailed Scotty with a brutal headbutt as soon as he entered, and then nailed a massive slap to the chest, which echoed around the arena. He then whipped Scotty vicously into the turnbuckle, and scooped him up and nailed a ring shaking sidewalk slam. The crowd are booing wildly, and Big Show roars and raises a hand up. Scotty gets back up……SHOW STOPPA! 1……2…..3!! BIG SHOW WAS DOMINANT!!

The crowd are booing, but then cheer, as Lita runs down the ramp and slides in. She gets right in an irate Big Show’s face, screaming ‘HOW COULD YOU?’ Big Show laughs……SLAP! LITA JUST SLAPPED BIG SHOW! The crowd cheer, and Show goes wide eyed in anger…..AND GRABS LITA BY THE THROAT! SHOW STOPPA!! MY GOD! BIG SHOW JUST SHOW STOPPA’D LITA!

Crowd Reaction = 73%

Match Quality = 63%

Overall Rating = 69%

Segment 9: More problems for Vince McMahon

The camera’s go backstage, and we see Vince McMahon slowly lowering himself into his chair, he’s obviously in complete agony. Suddenly, the door opens, and Vince looks shocked.

Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley: Hell daddy!

Vince McMahon: Steph…..hi? Look, I know we need to talk, but now’s not a good time, Im in a lot of pain, and Ive got so many problems and……

Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley: Well your about to have one more.

Vince McMahon: What the hell do you mean?

Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley: I just wanted to say that this Sunday…..my husband, Triple H……WILL RETURN TO THE WWF! *massive cheer* And Daddy…..he has promised me that he is going to make you see why he should never of been overlooked.

Vince McMahon looks wide eyed, and gulps.

Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley: Because this Sunday daddy…..GAME ON!

The crowd goes wild, they are actually cheering Triple H. The camera shows Vince looking terrified, as Stephanie smirks and then leaves.

Overall Rating = 92%

Segment 10: Chris Benoit & Chris Jericho vs William Regal, Kurt Angle & Stone Cold Steve Austin

Angle started off with Jericho, and then traded headlocks, but eventually, Angle nailed a cheap right, knocking Jericho off balance, and then a quick drop toe hold. Angle immediately went for the Ankle Lock, but Jericho wriggled free, and tagged in Benoit. Angle looked hesitant, and Benoit demanded he tag in Austin. Angle goes to, and then charges at Benoit, who ducks the clothesline, German Suplex….1……2…KICK OUT! Angle manages to tag in Regal, who nails a hard knee to the gut, and then a big European Uppercut. He goes for a neckbreaker, but Benoit wriggles free, and sends him to the ropes. As Regal comes back, Benoit nails a kitchen sink, sending Regal flipping. Benoit then points at Austin, and demands he get in the ring, which gets a massive cheer.

Austin mouths off to Benoit, and is about to get into the ring, but Regal nails a reverse backbreaker on Benoit…..Austin was just distracting him! The crowd boo, and Regal covers….1……2…KICK OUT! Regal pulls Benoit up, but Benoit sends him down with a stinging chop, and tags in Jericho. The crowd goes wild, and Jericho nails a clothesline, and another, and then a massive diving forearm. Regal rolls across the ring and tags in Austin, who enters, and immediately starts slugging it out with Y2J. Jericho gets the upperhand, and backs Austin into the turnbuckle. But the psychotic Austin hurls Jericho into the corner, and begins to stomp the hell out of him. Earl Hebner tries to break it up, but Austin pushes him away and keeps stomping. Hebner counts to 4, and Austin stops. He then runs and nails a cheap shot on Benoit. The Crippler tries to get in the ring, but the ref holds him back, and as he does that, Regal enters, and he and Austin nail a double team suplex on Jericho, and Austin leaves the ring.

There was no tag made, but the referee doesn’t notice as Regal is know applying a rear choke to Jericho, who is fading. Benoit is rallying the crowd, and Jericho begins to battle to his feet. He gets to his feet, and elbows Regal off of him. Regal goes for a clothesline, but Jericho ducks, grabs him from behind……..FLASHBACK!! The crowd cheers, and both men need to make the tag. Regal makes the tag to Angle…….HERE COMES BENOIT! The crowd goes wild, and Benoit enters and takes Angle down with a running forearm, and then another, and then a big snap suplex. Austin charges in, but Benoit ducks the clothesline…..GERMAN SUPLEX! The crowd cheers, and as Benoit gets up, Angle grabs him……GERMAN SUPLEX! Cover…..1…..2…KICK OUT! Angle angrily pulls Benoit up, and nails some hard rights, and then a big Belly to Belly…..NO! Benoit reverses……AND NAILS A NORTHERN LIGHTS SUPLEX! 1…….2……AUSTIN BREAKS IT UP! Austin drags Angle to the corner, exits the ring, and tags himself in. He pulls Benoit up, but Benoit takes him down……CROSSFACE…..AUSTIN GRABS THE ROPE STRAIGHT AWAY!

Benoit gets up, and he tags in Chris Jericho, who enters, and immediately takes Austin down with a dropkick. Regal enters the ring, but Chris Jericho takes him down by the legs…….WALLS OF JERICHO! The crowd goes wild, and Regal is tapping out…..BUT HE ISNT THE LEGAL MAN! As this is happening…….ANGLE JUST SLID A CHAIR TO AUSTIN! The crowd boo as Austin is stalking Jericho……BENOIT NAILS A GERMAN SUPLEX! The crowd goes wild, and Benoit signals to the top rope……but Angle runs…..AND TAKES HIMSELF AND BENOIT OVER THE TOP ROPE, AND CRASHING TO THE OUTSIDE! Jericho now, has Austin’s legs……..AND LOCKS ON THE WALLS OF JERICHO! The crowd goes wild, and Austin is on the verge of tapping…..but the referee is trying to break the brawl between Angle and Benoit up on the outside……WHAM! REGAL JUST NAILED JERICHO WITH THE CHAIR! The crowd boo, and Austin covers…….Hebner slides back in…..1……..2……3!!! AUSTIN STEALS IT!

Crowd Reaction = 84%

Match Quality = 89%

Overall Rating = 86%

Segment 11: Backlash Is Upon Us!

Austin is handed his WWF Title belt, as Regal locks the already fallen Jericho in the Regal Stretch. Benoit tries to slide in, but Austin immediately hammers him with rights. Benoit begins to battle back, but Angle enters behind him……ANGLE SLAM! The crowd boo, as this 3 on 2 beatdown ensues…..

‘KEEP ROLLIN! ROLLIN! ROLLIN!’

The crowd goes wild with cheers, and Austin looks shocked, and sure enough, The Undertaker walks out, taking off his long leather jacket, and tightening his gloves. He enters, and Austin stands behind Regal and Angle. Regal charges first…..BIG BOOT! Angle next…..SLAP! CHOKESLAM!! Austin now goes for Taker, and nails him with rights, but Taker battles back, and hammers Austin all the way to the ropes…..and then sends him over the top and up the entrance ramp with a big clothesline. Austin looks back in fear as Undertaker pulls Regal up, and slams him between his legs. He stares at Austin, and whips Regal up……LAST RIDE! THE LAST RIDE!! The crowd goes wild, and Austin watches from the ramp, as Undertaker bends down and picks up the WWF Championship, and holds it up to a massive cheer. This Sunday, will Undertaker walk out as the NEW WWF Champion?

Overall Rating = 88%

Overall Rating: 80%

IPB Image

IPB Image

The Ross Report

Week: 4

Hello once again fans, Jim Ross here....and we are just a few days away from WWF Backlash. And after the week we have had, its going to be one hell of a night. The WWF Champion, Stone Cold Steve Austin is in serious trouble. Because we saw just how far The Undertaker, the man Austin is facing was willing to go to secure his title shot. Most go down the route of winning a contendership match, or pinning the champion in a non-title match. But not the Deadman. He abducted the owner of the WWF, Vince McMahon, and assaulted him until he was granted his title match. And this past week on Smackdown, did we get a glimpse of what is to come? When we saw Undertaker holding up the WWF Title belt? Its been a battle so far.....but this sunday....its gonna be war!

Big Show has been one angry giant since losing his WWF Hardcore Title at Wrestlemania, and has taken his anger out on the Hardy Boyz, Jeff in particular. But the daredevil has been defiant to the end, but this past week, we saw Big Show take it that one step further......sending Jeff Hardy off the stage with a vicous Showstoppa, and then this past week, nailing Lita with one aswell. Jeff will be out for revenge, but this could be too extreme, even for him.

Could things be on the brink of getting really bad for Vince McMahon? Because we now know, that at Backlash, Triple H will be returning to the WWF, and he has revenge firmly on his mind. With the toruble Austin has gotten the owner into, maybe he should of sided with Triple H afterall. Now I dont like The Game, but he is possibly the best in the business today, and we all know, one of the most dangerous men in the business. This could be bad for Vince McMahon.....real bad!

Fans, Backlash is nearly upon us, make sure you check back at WWF.com, for more information, and the official preview.

Sunday Night Heat this week only has one match set, and that match is D'Lo Brown versus his former partner Chaz, in a grudge match that has been building for some time. And it should be just the match to set Backlash up to rock the sold out crowd.

WWF Superstar of the Week

Undertaker

Fans, Undertaker is my choice this week, as not only did he humiliate the WWF Owner, and get himself a WWF Title match, he also sent a clear message on Smackdown!, that it truly is his yard, chokeslamming Kurt Angle and sending William Regal for his Last Ride. And he could crown it off, with a WWF Title win this sunday......and who would bet against him?

WWF Weekly Poll

What match are you most looking forward to at Backlash?

Send your answers in now fans, we always love to hear from you here at the WWF.

Well Ive been Jim Ross.....see you this sunday, for WWF Backlash!

• 11 months later...