WWF 2001

Guest Mighty Mighty Bosstown

Guest Bosstown Boy

Monday Night Wars - Week Four

WWF.com - January 23rd, 2001

Raw Rating: 6.87

Nitro Rating: 5.65

Both shows had a ratings boost, but Nitro rose a solid .15 on the fallout from "Sin". It's clear to WWF officials that WCW is not going down the tubes as quickly as expected. The WWF continues to build up to their pay-per-view Royal Rumble, which airs in five days. The last show before the the Rumble, SmackDown!, is expected to get a large ratings boost. For now, the WWF winss the fourth straight Monday night in 2001.

Guest Bosstown Boy

WWF SmackDown!

Channel: UPN

Announcers: Micheal Cole and Jerry Lawler

Date: January 25th, 2001

Attendance: 8015

Kickin' Some Ass!

The show kicks off right away as The Game's music starts to play and out comes Triple H! The crowd goes wild as a very pissed off man makes his way down the rampway. He slides into the ring and grabs a microphone.

HHH: "Cut my music! Chris Beniot, you may not be here, you may be, but I'm more inclined to believe your still running from an ass-kicking as we speak! As a matter of fact, I'm not even mad, I'm happy. Want to know why? Because in three days there is nowhere for you to run! There is nowhere for you to hide! It's me and you Beniot! At the Royal Rumble, I'm not only going to get my wife back Chris, but I'm taking your Intercontinental Title too!"

The crowd goes wild as Triple H paces around the ring.

HHH: "Now see here's where my problem lies. I cannot wait until the Royal Rumble to whip someone's ass! That's why tonight, I'm calling out anyone! That means anyone! Whoever wants a shot at The Game bring your ass out here and see what you can do!"

Triple H removes his shirt and waits for music to start. After a few moments Japanese music begins to play and Kai En Tai make their way unto the stage. TAKA and Funaki stop at the top of the ramp with their Japanese flags.

TAKA: "You might be the Game, but we are.. EVIL!"

TAKA drops the microphone and head toward a smiling Triple H.

(74)

1 vs. 2, Handicapped

Triple H vs. Kai En Tai

Once the two get into the ring, TAKA and Funaki drop their flags and start to sprint towards Triple H. Triple H quickly drops each one with a hard punch to the head. TAKA bounces back up and gets clotheslined hard back down. Funaki gets up and bounces off the ropes, but he runs into a brick wall as Triple H doesn't budge! Triple H bounces off the ropes himself and nails a flying knee unto Funaki! TAKA begins to get up and Triple H waits for him in a ready stance. TAKA gets up and gets kicked - PEDIGREE! Triple H slams TAKA hard unto his head! Triple H stands up and taunts to the cheering crowd! Triple H quickly turns and begins to pick up Funaki. ANOTHER PEDIGREE! This time Triple H quickly covers Funaki for the one, two, three! The crowd cheers as Triple H stands among two men with his hands raised. CHRIS BENIOT FROM THE CROWD! HE NAILS THE GAME WITH A SLEDGEHAMMER! Beniot hits Triple H with a sledgehammer in the back of the head! Triple H is down and out! Beniot stands over The Game and raises points to the title on his waist. The crowd boos as Beniot leaves the ring and heads backstage! Beniot continues to sneak attack Triple H every chance he gets! We might need a medic here!

(72/64/81)

Not Afraid

We come back from commercial with Rikishi standing backstage. He takes off his sunglasses with the crowd booing him loudly. He turns to the camera.

Rikishi: "Deadman, I have to admit, you had me flustered there. You know, you do a good job with your little lights show, your little bells. Well guess what Deadman, I ain't afraid of you! That's right, I'm not scared! See, I know what you are trying to do. Trying to make me think it's impossible that I bury you at the Royal Rumble. Guess what Deadman, it's very possible! It's more then possible, it's likely! I'm a bad man Taker, a very bad man! It's not me who should be watching his back Taker, it's you. At the Royal Rumble, I'm going to make sure you never come back. Rest.. In.. Peace.."

With that, Rikishi walks out of the camera's view.

(66)

1 vs. 1, Non-Title

Tazz vs. Rikishi

A rematch from Raw was requested by Rikishi before the night and Tazz accepted it. Rikishi came out on the offensive, knocking Tazz around with clothesline and eventually a bodyslam. Rikishi went for the Bonzai Drop on Tazz, but he moved. Tazz quickly bounced off the ropes and nailed Rikishi in the back of the head with a knee. Tazz goes to lift Rikishi up, but Rikishi pushes him off and nails a big kick to Tazz's face! Tazz goes down and Rikishi goes for the cover! One, two.. NO! Rikishi sits up and shakes his head. He grabs Tazz and begins to drag him towards the corner. Rikishi heads across the ring and signals for the running Bonzai Drop! Rikishi charges towards Tazz, but Tazz moves! Rikishi crashes into the turnbuckle hard and falls to the ground! Tazz slowly gets to his feet and stalks Rikishi as he tries to recover. Rikishi gets to his feet - TAZZMISSION! Tazz has it locked in! Rikishi is struggling to stay up! Rikishi grabs Tazz's legs, he pulls him off! Tazz falls to the ground beneath Rikishi! BONZAI DROP! Rikishi stays on for the count - one, two, three! Rikishi wins the rematch tonight! Rikishi stands in victory to a chrosu of boos from the crowd.

Rikishi gets one leg over the rope when the lights go out! It's happening again here! Bells toll as we get a shot of Rikishi mouthing "Bring it!". Rikishi looks down the rampway and waits the Undertaker's arrival, but when the lights turn on Undertaker's behind him! The crowd cheers as Rikishi starts to feel the presence! Rikishi turns and he's kicked in the gut! LAST RIDE! The crowd goes wild as "Rollin'" by Limp Bizket starts to play! How can Rikishi bury this man!? How can Rikishi kill the Deadman!?

(67/68/68)

Big, Red, and Mad

Before a commercial we see Kane walking towards the ring! Kane and Stone Cold will be facing each other next, and no doubt Kane is still furious about that Stunner on Raw!

(79)

1 vs. 1, Non-Title

Kane vs. Steve Austin

Kane headed to the ring like a man on a mission, certainly quite the "warm-up" for Austin before the Royal Rumble. The crowd exploded when the sound of glass shattering hit and Steve Austin began struting out to the ring! Austin quickly made his way in and began exchanging blows with Kane. Kane overpowered Austin by throwing him away and then catching Stone Cold as he charged and bodyslamming him to the ground. Kane followed that up by picking Austin up and hoisting him over his head, only to let him come crashing down on his stomach! Kane raised his hand, getting ready to deliver the Chokeslam! Austin got up and Kane grabbed him by the throat! Austin kicks loose! Austin goes for the Stunner, but Kane pushes him away! Austin bounces off the ropes and gets a big boot from Kane! Kane them grabs Austin by the throat from the ground and lifts him to his feet! Kane tries to lift Austin, but Austin wiggles free again! Austin bounces off the ropes and hits a clothesline, but Kane doesn't go down! Stone Cold tries again, but still no effect! Austin bounces off the ropes again, but this time he takes Kane down by the legs! The crowd cheers as Austin begins to stomp away on the Big Red Machine! Austin stands up and begins to taunt his opponent as he waits for him to get up. Austin boots Kane in the stomach - STUNNER! Stone Cold hits the Stunner, that's got to be it. The cover - one, two, three! That is it! Stone Cold has defeated the Big Red Machine!

Stone Cold gets up and starts to climb a turnbuckle, but Kane sits up! Austin turns and is about to walk over when William Regal slides into the ring! Regal clocks Kane with his European Title belt! Regal nows lays into Kane with the brass knuckles! Regal punches Kane over and over with those knuckles! The referee tries to break it up, but he can't! Here comes Austin! He picks up Regal - STUNNER! Stone Cold just took out Regal, but the damage has been done to Kane!

(80/78/82)

The Rock Says

We come back from commercial with The Rock pacing back and forth with the Coach standing by.

Coach: "Rocky, you had a confrontation with the Eddie Guerrero earlier this week on Raw. We'd all like to know how you feel about your match -"

The Rock cuts Coach off and cocks his head as if smelling the air and the "Rocky!" chants.

Rock: "How does The Rock feel, Coach? I'll tell you how The Rock feels, the Rock feels fan-freakin'-tastic. The Rock hasn't felt this good since he had that little confrontation with your Momma Coach. That's right you're Momma, Coach. It was me, her, and a whole night full of stroodle. Now no more questions, get the hell outta' here!"

The Rock boots the Coach out of the camera shot as the crowd cheers.

Rock: "Now unto Eddie Guerrero. Eddie, you may feel real safe and cozy with your little friends the Radicalz. Hell, The Rock knows you sleep tight with Malenko on one side hugging you tight and Saturn on the other sucking on your thumb, but at the Royal Rumble Eddie, their won't be any cuddling. The only thing close to cuddling The Rock might see is you cuddling your ass for the last time before The Rock takes his boot and breaks it off inside of it! See Eddie, we'll be in a Cage, and as much as The Rock knows you have experiance in jumping fences it won't help you at the Rumble!"

The Rock gets a huge pop out of the crowd from that comment.

Rock: "No, no, no Eddie, no help for you at the Rumble! The Rock has been let loose before, The Rock has been a Brahma Bull unleashed before, but now.. Well you're going to be locked in with the Brahma Bull, the People's Champion, The Rock! If you smell, what the Rock, is cookin'!"

The Rock's music begins to play as he exits and tosses the mic to Coach, who is holding his head. The Coach shakes his head as the camera fades out.

(94)

Three Days

"Three days." A video starts by showing those words and the beginning of "Sleep Now in the Fire" by Rage Against the Machine is heard. "Who will survive?" The video then starts going through all the matches. Right to Censor versus Hardcore Holly, Crash Holly, Maven, and Al Snow. Ivory defending her title against Molly Holly, William Regal defending his against Kane. "Who will go on?" The Buried Alive Match between Undertaker and Rikishi, the Cage Match between Rocky and Eddie. "Who will be victorious?" The Intercontinental Championship Match between Chris Beniot and Triple H, the WWF Championship Match between Kurt Angle and Chris Jericho. "There can only be one winner." A shot of a ring as the music hits it's peak and footage of old Royal Rumble's is shown. The music begins to fade out with Steve Austin winning the 1999 Rumble. "Who will it be?" The video fades out as the crowd goes wild. The Royal Rumble, it's in three days, are you ready!?

(92)

3 vs. 3, Non-Title

Team ECK vs. Chris Jericho & The Dudley Boyz

The match the whole crowd was waiting for was finally upon us, the three-on-three tag involving two of the best tag teams in the WWF and the two members of the Royal Rumble Main Event. Kurt Angle, Edge, and Christian were going up against Chris Jericho and the Dudley Boyz. Once all men were in the ring, the bell rang and we started with Bubba Ray and Edge. Both men locked up and Edge was sent into the ropes. He dodged a clothesline and then Bubba dodged a full body press, which sent Edge to the mat hard. Bubba went to pick up Edge but he pushed him off and dropkicked him down. Edge tagged in Christian who clotheslined the rising Bubba Ray, and then quickly took him down again. Christian picked Bubba up and backed him into the corner. He pressed him against the turnbuckle and then tossed him across the ring, charging after him. Bubba managed to stop himself before hitting the turnbuckle and moved, causing Christian to crash hard inton the turnbuckle! Bubba tagged in D'Von and the crowd cheered. D'Von stomped on Christian a few times and then propped him up on the turnbuckle. D'Von tried to set Christian up for a superplex, but he was shoved off by Christian! Christian looks down at the Dudley brother and jumps off with a big elbow drop! Christian with the cover - one, two - NO! Christian can't believe it was only a two count, but he gets up and walks towards his corner.

Christian tags in Kurt Angle and the crowd bioos loudly, which Jericho endorses on the apron. Angle picks up D'Von and tosses him towards Jericho, knocking him off the ring! Kurt catches D'Von on the way back, belly-to-belly suplex! Kurt stands up and taunts the crowd as Jericho slides into the ring! Angle quickly flees the ring and tells the referee to get Jericho out! The crowd jeers as the referee forces Y2J back unto the apron. Kurt gets back in and begins to lift up the dazed D'Von. He brings him in, another belly-to-belly! Kurt makes the cover! One, two - NO! D'Von is able to get the shoulder up! Kurt is pissed and drags D'Von back into the center of the ring. Kurt pulls down his straps and he goes for his ankle! ANKLE LOCK! Kurt has it locked in! JERICHO FROM BEHIND! Jericho breaks it up and Kurt quickly gets up to get in his face, but the referee breaks it up! Meanwhile D'Von tries to reach for Bubba Ray, but Edge drags him away from him and then hops back unto the apron! The referee finally turns his attention back to the match.

Kurt heads back to D'Von and lifts him up. He is about to go for the Angle Slam! He lifts him up! D'Von slides loose! D'Von lands behind him and! He crawls foot by foot as the crowd cheers him on! Angle is up to one knee now and sees D'Von sliding across. Angle tries to get to him, but he tags in Jericho! Y2J runs across the ring and takes down Angle! He elbows both Edge and Christian off the apron! Y2J ducks under a clothesline by Kurt! He drops him down - WALLS OF JERICHO! He's got it locked in! The crowd cheers and chants "Tap!" over and over as Angle struggles to reach the ropes! He can't reach them! EDGE BREAKS IT UP! The crowd boos as Edge slides in and breaks it up, but here come Bubba Ray and D'Von to chase him out of the ring! They chase him around the outside, but they're both floored by a clothesline by Christian! The referee is on the ropes telling them to get back to their corners as Y2J goes to lift up Angle - LOW BLOW BY ANGLE! Angle grabs Y2J - ANGLE SLAM! Kurt pins Y2J! The referee turns as Angle screams for him! One, two, three! Kurt Angle just pinned Chris Jericho! Kurt Ang;e just defeated the man he'll face at the Rumble!

Edge and Christian enter the ring after having taken out Bubba Ray and D'Von on the outside. They help the weary Kurt up and stand victorious over Jericho! Angle may have cheated, but he beat his opponent tonight! Will he do the same in three days at the Rumble!? The final shot shows Angle, Edge, and Christian with raised arms over the defeated Chris Jericho.

(81/80/83)

------------------

Quick Results

Triple H defeated Kai En Tai via pinfall.

Rikishi defeated Tazz via pinfall.

Steve Austin defeated Kane via pinfall.

Team ECK defeated Chris Jericho, Bubba Ray, and D'Von via pinfall.

Overall: 74

Rating: 5.36

Congrats on the diary so far. I've really liked everything you've done so far and I'm looking forward to the Rumble.

Tag Match

Right to Censor vs. Maven, Crash Holly, Hardcore Holly, and Al Snow

Personally, I think the RTC should walk out with the win in this one. Whilst the Hollys and Snow and Maven should ensure that things get a little hardcore for the RTC, I just think that the RTC have more experience as a stable and need the win over a thrown-together collection of opponents (i.e. ones that haven't worked as a 4-man team before) and a loss would harm their credibility.

WWF European Title

Kane vs. William Regal ©

I think this is a great programme to help elevate the European title. As a result, I'm having a little trouble coming to a decision. I think I'm going to go for Regal to get the win, simply because I just don't see Kane as a European champion.

WWF Womens Title

Ivory © vs. Molly Holly

Damn this is hard to call. I'm going to go for Ivory, simply because it will give the RTC some more credibility.

Buried Alive Match

Rikishi vs. The Undertaker

I'll be very surprised if you have Rikishi win this, and if he does win, I can't see it being without outside interference.

WWF Intercontinental Title Match

Chris Beniot © vs. Triple H

Benoit is going to win this, I think, and I have a feeling that Stephanie is going to be a presence in this match, turning on HHH.

Cage Match

Eddie Guerrero vs. The Rock

Although it would be a great coup for Eddie to pick up the victory,I can see the Rock as potentially being involved in the main event come 'Mania and so I think to that end, The Rock would need the victory more.

WWF Championship

Chris Jericho vs. Kurt Angle ©

I think Edge and Christian are virtually guarenteed to interfere in this one, and help Kurt pull off the victory. Perhaps setting up Kurt/Rock at Mania (which I would personally mark for!)

Questions worth two points each:

Who will win the Rumble? The Rock

Who will be pinned in the Four-on-Four Tag Match? Maven

Who will eliminate the most people in the Rumble? Stone Cold

Good luck with writing the Rumble and can't wait to see what happens!

Guest Bosstown Boy

WWF Heat

Channel: TNN (Live!)

Announcers: Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler

Date: January 28th, 2001

Attendance: Filing In!

The arena is electric as the crowd begins to file in for the first WWF Pay-Per-View of the year, Royal Rumble! The crowd is surely ready for a night full of non-stop action and it all begins right here on Heat! Up first, we have the Four-on-Four Tag Match pitting Right to Censor against the team of Maven, Hardcore Holly, Crash, and Al Snow!

4 vs. 4, Tag Team

Right to Censor vs. Maven, Hardcore Holly, Crash Holly, and Al Snow

The buzz around the arena was enormous as the crowd shuffled in, but even without a capacity crowd we were ready to begin. It was determined the Heat Match would be the four-on-four tag between the hated Right to Censor and the rag-tag team of Maven, Hardcore Holly, Crash Holly, and Al Snow. After weeks of confrontation back-and-forth, it was time to face off. Right to Censor, comprising of Steven Richards, The Goodfather, Bull Buchanan, and Val Venis, hit the ring first. The fans in attendance booed them as loudly as they could as they taunted their way down the rampway. Hardcore Holly’s music began to play and the jeers turned to cheers as Hardcore and Crash Holly headed out to the ring. They made their way down the ramp and stopped. Al Snow’s music began to play and the crowd popped the loudest as he and Maven both made their way down the ramp. Al Snow, Hardcore Holly, Crash Holly, and Maven all looked at each other before diving into the ring! Here we go!

All eight men exchanged punches, but Right to Censor was eventually cleared out the ring entirely! The crowd cheered as all eight men glared at each other. Al Snow, Hardcore, and Crash Holly got on the apron as The Goodfather entered the ring. The bell rang and Maven and The Goodfather stood toe-to-toe. They locked up and Goodfather quickly displayed his veteran savvy by hitting an armbar takedown. Goodfather wretched Maven’s arm and then stood up, laying a boot into him as he did. Goodfather then began to pick up Maven, but Maven managed to take a step back and hit a high dropkick! Goodfather bounced back up only to be hit with another high dropkick! The crowd cheers as Maven begins to gain steam, taking Goodfather down with clothesline. He taunts his opponent as Goodfather gets to one knee, but Steven Richards grabs Maven’s arm and spins him around. As Maven gets into his face, Goodfather sneaks up behind and hits a big backdrop! Goodfather gets up, glaring down at Maven, and then tags in Richards.

The crowd gives massive heat to Richards as he picks up Maven. He tosses Maven into the ropes, but Maven hits a big crossbody! Maven has a cover – one! No, Richards kicks out quickly! Maven gets up and begins to set Richards up for a suplex. Maven goes to lift Richards, but Steven blocks it. He tries again, but it’s blocked again! Richards lifts Maven up and suplexes him hard to the mat! The cover – one! Again, a quick kickout, and Richards goes to his corner and tags in Val Venis. Val goes to lift Maven up, but Maven begins to throw lefts and rights! Maven bounces off the ropes and hits a big elbow to Venis! Maven finally goes to his corner and tags in Al Snow!

Al Snow quickly enters the ring, but instead of heading for Venis he heads for the opposing corner! He takes out all three members of Right to Censor by punching them off the apron! Snow turns his attention back to Venis, who is now slowly rising. Snow picks Venis up and tosses him into the ropes, but Venis ducks under a clothesline and takes Snow down by his legs! Venis spins over and locks Snow in a side armbar. Snow screams in pain as Venis pulls hard back on his arm, but Snow manages to get his foot on the ropes. Venis released the hold and stomps on Snow several times before lifting him up. Venis goes to bodyslam Snow, but Al slips out and falls behind him! Snow hits a reverse DDT on Venis! The pin – one! Two! Venis kicks out! That was a close one! Snow stands and shakes his head in frustration. He lifts Venis up and tosses him into his corner. Snow then tags in Crash Holly.

Al and Crash lay boots into Venis until the referee breaks it up. Right to Censor’s corner argues with the referee for a moment as Crash lifts Venis up. Venis blocks a punch and clotheslines Crash hard to the mat! Venis stomps on Crash a few times and then tags in the big Bull Buchanan! This is a mis-match here! Buchanan picks up Crash and hoists him over his head! A big pressslam by Buchanan! Bull laughs as he taunts the opposing corner. Buchanan puts one foot on Crash for the cover! One! Two! Hardcore breaks it up from behind! Here comes Right to Censor! The benches are clearing here!

Hardcore and Bull Buchanan exchange blows for a second before the referee breaks it up. The referee stands between the two groups before any damage is done. All six men head back to their corners talking trash while Buchanan picks up Crash. Buchanan lifts Crash up, once again over his head, but Crash breaks loose! Crash boots Bull in his gut, spinning DDT! Crash makes a quick cover! One! Two! Buchanan gets an elbow on the ropes! The crowd boos as the referee tells Crash the news. Crash stands in frustration as he paces around the ring. Crash begins to climb the turnbuckle as Buchanan starts to get up. Buchanan gets to his feet and it’s bombs away! A big crossbody splash by Crash! A crash landing on top of Buchanan sends both men to the mat in pain! Both men lay still for a moment before finding where they are in the ring. Both men begin the long crawl to their corners, Bull a little ahead of Crash. They reach, slowly, and finally both make the tag! Here comes Goodfather and Hardcore Holly! Hardcore takes down Goodfather with a clothesline! Richards tries to interfere, but a hard punch takes him out! Here comes Venis, but Hardcore hits him with a big bodyslam! Goodfather tries to clothesline Hardcore, but he ducks underneath it! Hardcore catches him as he spins around with a boot. Alabama Slamma’! There it is! This should be over! Hardcore with the pin! One! Two! No! Richards breaks it up!

The crowd boos as Richards heads back to his corner, but here comes Snow and Crash! They take out Venis, Richards, and Buchanan outside! All five men are fighting outside as Hardcore lifts Goodfather back to his feet. Hardcore tosses Goodfather into the ropes and kicks him in the gut again! Hardcore lifts up Goodfather! A dropkick by Maven! What the hell? Maven just dropkicked his own partner! Goodfather collapses on top of Hardcore! The referee was yelling at the five men to break it up outside! Goodfather pins Hardcore Holly as the referee turns around! One! Two! Three! Maven costs his team the win! Maven turned on Hardcore Holly after everything he did for him!

Venis, Richards, and Buchanan take control of the situation outside, outnumbering Snow and Crash. Buchanan lifted Crash up and slammed him into the turnbuckle while Venis and Richards tossed Snow into the stairs. The three men enter the ring as Maven stands over what he has done. He joins hands with Right to Censor and they raise them victoriously! Maven cheated his own friends! His mentor! Al Snow begins to come to outside and sees Maven with his hands raised. Why did Maven do this?

(66/64/68)

Edited by Bosstown Boy

Guest Bosstown Boy

Note: And, continued..

Royal Rumble Match

The crowd was still looking for their hero of the night and all their hopes were resting on the shoulders of one man. Stone Cold Steve Austin is in for the test of a lifetime for the second time as he must beat twenty-nine other men to get a shot at the WWF Championship at WrestleMania 17. The crowd waited as the ring announcer got them ready. “The following match is a Royal Rumble! Once the first two participants have entered, a new entry will be made every two minutes! The entries will continue until thirty men have entered the ring. The object is to eliminate all other entries and be the last man standing. The only way to eliminate your opponent is to toss him or her over the ropes. If an opponent goes through or under the ropes, he or she may re-enter the ring. And now, introducing your Number One Entry, please welcome, Stone Cold Steve Austin!”

Glass shatters as the crowd erupts into cheers. Stone Cold Steve Austin makes his way unto the stage and begins to strut his way to the ring. Stone Cold makes his way into the ring and does his usual showboating. He gets down and stands in waiting for his first opponent. The crowd waits as well when suddenly the Right to Censor music begins and the crowd boos loudly as Bull Buchanan makes his way to the ring. Bull Buchanan smirks and taunts the crowd as he heads towards the ring. Stone Cold looks back at him with a smirk of his own. Buchanan enters the ring and the bell rings. So begins the Royal Rumble!

Buchanan quickly locks up with Austin, but Austin quickly tosses him against the ropes and hits a Lou Thez Press! Austin bounces up and hits the elbow as well! Stone Cold showboats for the crowd as Buchanan attempts to get back to his feet. He does and turns into a Stone Cold Stunner! Buchanan, flies backwards and over the top rope! Buchanan has been eliminated! Austin quickly is on his way!

Stone Cold leans up against the ropes and waits for the next person. The countdown begins and the crowd chants it with it. The buzzer sounds and Lo Down’s music begins. The crowd boos slightly as D’Lo comes running down to the ring. D’Lo slides into the ring and begins exchanging blows with the Texas Rattlesnake, but Austin quickly gains the advantage with a knee to the stomach and he tosses D’Lo into the corner. Austin begins stomping away on D’Lo for several seconds and then picks him up. Austin grabs D’Lo by the head and sends him over the rope! Austin quickly eliminates the first two men here, he’s on fire!

The crowd once again starts an “Austin!” chant as Stone Cold leans into a corner and stares down at the TitanTron. The countdown starts and the crowd turns their attention to the ramp. “Turn it up!” is heard and Scotty 2 Hotty makes his way out to the ring. Stone Cold smiles as Scotty begins to dance down to the ring. Scotty hops up unto the apron and jumps into the ring. Austin slowly walks over towards Scotty and puts a hand on his shoulder. He looks at Scotty and then looks out at the crowd. Austin then begins to signal to Scotty to do the Worm. Scotty looks confused at Austin and smiles as he realizes what he wants. Scotty backs up and begins to do the Worm, much to the crowd’s delight. Scotty bounces up and looks out at the crowd to cheers. He turns back to Austin, Stone Cold Stunner! Scotty goes flying over the ropes! Austin has eliminated the first three men here with ease!

The crowd goes wild as Austin begins to stomp around the ring calling down towards the stage. The countdown begins as the crowd all await the next entrant. Edge and Christian’s music starts to play as the crowd boos the loudest they have all night. Edge makes his way unto the stage and Stone Cold smiles widely. Edge showboats for a moment and begins to make his way down to the ring. Edge stops before the ring and looks in at the Texas Rattlesnake. He takes off his coat and glasses and slides into the ring! Austin and Edge begin exchanging blows in the middle of the ring, but Austin gains the advantage. Austin tosses Edge into the ropes and nails him with a clothesline. Austin drops an elbow into Edge and then another. Stone Cold stands up and flips Edge off as the crowd cheers. Austin begins to pick Edge up, but Edge pushes him off and dropkicks him to the mat. Austin’s streak of eliminations is over as the countdown begins again. The crowd turns it’s attention to the rampway and Raven’s music begins to play. The crowd boos slightly as Austin and Edge lock up again in the ring. Raven hops unto the apron and watches the two men fight. Austin blocks a suplex by Edge and hits one of his own. Raven gets into the ring and attacks Austin from behind. Raven pushes Austin into the ropes, but Austin counters with a Lou Thez Press! Austin begins to punch away at Raven, but Edge boots him off! The countdown begins yet again as Edge begins to stomp on Austin. The crowd looks down towards the rampway as Edge and Christian'’ music begins again! This spells trouble for Steve Austin as Christian makes his way to the ring!

Edge picks up Austin and smiles as Christian makes his way to the ring. Raven stands over in the turnbuckle as Edge and Christian begin to team up on Austin. They toss Austin into the ropes and clothesline him. They both begin to stomp away on Austin as the crowd boos loudly. Edge and Christian both stop and begin to taunt Austin as they pick him up. Austin busts out and begins to exchange blows with both men! Austin knocks Edge down, but Christian low blows Austin! Christian grabs Austin – The Unprettier! Austin gets hit with the Unprettier! Edge gets back to his feet and Christian tries to lift Austin up! They’re bringing him towards the ropes as the countdown begins! The crowd is torn between watching the team trying to eliminate Austin and the rampway. The countdown ends and the APA’s music begins! Edge and Christian are trying to push Austin over the ropes, but he’s hanging on! The crowd cheers as Bradshaw makes his way to the ring.

Bradshaw quickly dives into the ring and stops Edge and Christian with blows to both of them. Bradshaw knocks down Edge and sends Christian into the ropes. Big Boot to Christian! Raven finally comes out of the corner and tries to attack Bradshaw from behind. He hits Bradshaw, but Bradshaw doesn’t go down! Bradshaw turns and grabs Raven by the hair. He takes him and tosses him out of the ring, Raven’s gone! Bradshaw turns back to Christian as Austin recovers and picks up Edge. The countdown starts again as the four men begin to exchange blows in the ring. Austin tosses Edge into the ropes, but Edge clotheslines Austin down. Bradshaw has Christian in the corner and is stomping away, but Edge comes over and starts to help. The countdown ends and the Hardy Boyz music starts! Here comes Jeff Hardy! Jeff Hardy sprints down to the ring as Edge and Christian now have Bradshaw in the corner as Austin gets back up. Hardy quickly hops unto a turnbuckle and leaps at Edge and Christian, taking them both down! The crowd cheers as Jeff Hardy makes his presence felt!

Hardy gets back up and dropkicks the rising Edge back down. Christian is grabbed by Stone Cold and bodyslammed, which Austin follows up with a Austin Elbow. Hardy and Edge exchange blows as Stone Cold lifts Christian back up. Bradshaw slowly begins to rise in the corner as the chaos ensues. The brawling continues as the countdown begins again and the crowd turn their attention towards the ramp. The Dudley Boyz music starts and Bubba Ray Dudley makes his way unto the stage! The crowd goes wild as Bubba Ray charges towards the ring. Meanwhile, Edge backs Hardy into a corner and stomps away at him while Christian has bodyslammed Austin and hit him with a running leg drop. Bubba Ray gets into the ring and attacks Christian, punching him back towards the ropes. He comes back and Bubba Ray spears him hard to the mat! Meanwhile, Edge leaves the down Jeff Hardy and goes to help Christian, but Bradshaw flies out of his corner and hits Edge with the Clothesline from Hell! The crowd cheers as Bradshaw gets back to his feet and starts to lift up Edge. Meanwhile, Bubba Ray picks up Christian and hits him with a Bubba Bomb! Jeff Hardy quickly gets to the turnbuckle, Swanton Bomb on Christian! Brawshaw picks up Edge and tosses him out of the ring! Edge is gone! Bubba Ray and Jeff Hardy pick up Christian, he’s gone! The crowd goes wild as Edge and Christian are both eliminated.

Jeff Hardy and Bubba Ray begins exchanging blows as Bradshaw begins to lift up Steve Austin. Bradhaw tosses Austin into the corner and starts stomping away. There are no friends in the Rumble! The countdown starts again and suddenly Test’s music starts. The crowd boos as Test slowly makes his way until the stage and down towards the ring. Test slowly gets into the ring and begins to weigh his options. He walks over to Bradshaw and begins to help him attack Austin. Meanwhile, Bubba Ray gets dropkicked by Jeff Hardy and then hit with a running 360 Splash! Test and Bradshaw stomp away on Austin as Hardy tries to lift up Bubba Ray. The countdown begins again as all the men brawl and the crowd boos as Right to Censor’s music starts again. It’s Steven Richards this time! Richards make his way down to the ring and stops before coming in. He stands on the outside for a bit while the brawling continues inside. Richards hopes up unto the apron and pulls Hardy to the mat by his hair! Richards enters the ring as Bradshaw turns his attention towards him. The two men start exchanging blows, but Test comes from behind and starts to help Richards take down Bradshaw. Meanwhile Steve Austin, Jeff Hardy, and Bubba Ray all still are down.

The crowd awaits the next entrant as the Right to Censor music starts again! The crowd boos loudly as the traitor Maven makes his way to the ring! Maven struts down the ring past the hateful crowd. He slides into the ring as his friend Richards stomp away on Bradshaw. Meanwhile Austin finally got back to his feet and it warding off Test. Maven hops into the ring and helps Richards pick up Bradshaw. They both grab unto him and send him out of the ring! The two RTC members just eliminated Bradshaw! The crowd boos as the two men taunt the crowd, but Bubba comes from behind and starts exchanging blows with the two men! The crowd cheers as Bubba takes down both men! The countdown starts as the fourteenth entrant is awaited, and Tazz begins to make his way down to the ring! The crowd cheers as Tazz comes down the rampway, but meanwhile in the ring Austin has caught Hardy going up top to attack someone and shoved him off! Jeff Hardy is gone! Tazz enters the ring and helps Bubba Ray deal with the Right to Censor members and Test while Austin leans up against the turnbuckle trying to gain his strength.

The brawling continues between everyone in the ring as the crowd awaits the middle entry, the fifteenth one, and the countdown begins. The countdown ends and huge red pyro shoots from the TitanTron! It’s Kane! It’s the new WWF European Champion! Everyone in the ring stops as Kane comes down the ramp. Business has just picked up as the Big Red Machine Kane heads towards the ring! Kane enters the ring and everyone in the ring quickly begins to lay into him. Bubba Ray, Richards, Maven, Test, Tazz, and Austin all start punching away at Kane, but Kane pushes them all off and begins to level each man! An amazing show of strength here as the inhuman Kane battles off six men! Kane continues to dominate the ring as the crowd looks on in wonder, but their attentions are turned to the TitanTron as the countdown begins again. The sixteenth entry is about to come down as the Dudley Boyz music begins to play again! D’Von Dudley makes his way down the ramp and charges into the ring, joining the mass mission to remove Kane from the ring. D’Von helps up the fallen Bubba Ray and then both charge at Kane, but they both get taken down by him with a clothesline. Austin grabs Kane from behind and spins him around. Stone Cold tries to catch Kane with a few punches to the head, but Kane doesn’t budge! Austin quickly kicks Kane in the groin, finally Kane feels the blow! Austin kicks Kane again in the stomach – Stunner! Austin hits Kane with the Stunner! Austin gets up and is attacked by Right to Censor members Richards and Maven as Bubba Ray and D’Von fight with Test and Tazz.

As the brawling continues the countdown starts on the TitanTron and the crowd counts down to the seventeenth entrant. Hardcore Holly’s music begins and the crowd cheers as he charges out of the curtain! Hardcore comes sprinting down the rampway and immediately attacks the RTC members! Hardcore begins to hit both men with punches and takes down Maven. Hardcore then grabs Steven Richards ans tosses him over the rope and out! The crowd cheers as Hardcore taunts Richards from inside the ring, but Maven comes from behind and pushes Hardcore out as well! Hardcore goes out as quickly as he came in as the crowd boos the laughing Maven! Meanwhile, Kane has finally gotten back to his feet and is approaching the down Austin. Kane picks up Austin and Stone Cold breaks loose and starts exchanging punches with the big man. Kane blocks a punch and grabs Austin by the throat! He lifts Austin up, but the Dudley Boyz, after taking down Tazz and Test, attack him from behind! Kane drops Austin and turns the two men, grabbing them both. Maven goes over and starts to work on Tazz as Test pulls himself into the corner and watches.

All the men continue fighting in the ring as the countdown starts for the eighteenth time and the crowd awaits a big entry. However, instead, they get Lo Down’s music again and out comes Chaz. The crowd boos as Chaz makes his way down to the ring. Chaz enters the ring and looks around at the chaos. Kane takes down both Dudleys and Maven holds on to the ropes, stomping out Tazz. Chaz walks over towards now-standing Test, but Test pushes him off, causing him to collide with Kane! Kane slowly turns around and grabs Chaz by the throat! Kane takes Chaz and Chokeslams him out of the ring! Chaz is gone and is the eleventh man eliminated! Kane turns around and is greeted with punches from Stone Cold. Austin throws Kane into the ropes and tries for a Lou Thez Press, but Kane catches him! Kane is taking Austin towards the ropes! Kane tosses Austin over, but Austin hangs unto the top rope! Stone Cold hangs on for dear life as he looks down at the floor below him! Kane tries to pry his hand off, but the Dudley Boyz come over and spin him around and start exchanging blows with him. Austin gets his balance and comes back over the rope, but that was sure close for the Texas Rattlesnake!

Austin leans up against the ropes for a few moments while the rest of the people in the ring continue their battle. The crowd watches the countdown for the ninteenth entrant into the 2001 Royal Rumble, and they get a reason to cheer as Al Snow comes out to the stage. The crowd cheers as Snow heads the rampway and towards the ring. Al Snow slides into the ring and makes a B-line right for Maven! He grabs Maven and tosses him out of the ring! Maven is gone! Al Snow turns around and is greeted by a hand to the throat! Kane grabs Al Snow by the throat! Tazz comes over to help his friend, but Kane grabs him too! Kane lifts both Tazz and Al Snow and tosses them both other the ropes! Maven, Al Snow, and Tazz all eliminated in a short amount of time here! Steve Austin is still alive, Kane is still alive, as are Test and the Dudley Boyz. Austin starts brawling with Test as the Dudley Boyz attack Kane.

We are getting very deep into the Rumble now with the Number One entrant still alive, Stone Cold, and the twentieth entrant ready to make his way to the ring. The crowd waits for the countdown as Matt Hardy’s music begins to play. Jeff Hardy had already been eliminated and Matt was hoping to make up for it. Matt makes his way to the ring and slides in. The Dudley Boyz, who had finally brought Kane down into the corner, both turn as Matt enters the ring. They block Matt’s path as he backs towards the ropes. Bubba and D’Von look at each other and then clothesline Matt out of the ring! Matt is eliminated very quickly here by the Dudley Boyz! The Dudley Boyz look down at Matt before turning around and being attacked by Test. Test lays into the Dudley Boyz and Austin and Kane brawl back and forth in a corner.

The five men in the ring continue fighting as the countdown begins for the twenty-first time. “Turn it up!” is heard yet again as this time Grand Master Sexay makes his way to the ring. Sexay dances his way to the ring and slides in. He looks around for a moment and sees Kane stomping away on the exhausted Austin. Grand Master jumps on Kane’s back and begins to throw punches at his face. Kane shakes Grand Master off and spins around. Kane grabs Grand Master by the hair and then by the throat. He picks him up and tosses him over the ropes! Kane eliminated Grand Master very quickly here. The past two entrances haven’t been able to last! Kane goes back to work on Stone Cold as the Dudley Boyz stomp away at Test on the opposite side of the ring.

The next entrant is ready to arrive as the APA’s music begins to play yet again and Faarooq makes his way down the ramp. The crowd cheers as Faarooq enters the ring and pulls Kane away from Austin and begins to lay into him with punches and stomps. Kane blocks one and they begin to exchange back and forth. The Dudley Boyz come away from what they’ve been doing to Test and head towards Austin. They lift Austin up and start trying to push him over the ropes! Austin has lasted through twenty-two entries, could he be gone now? The Dudleyz keep pushing, but suddenly Faarooq gets thrown into them! Austin collapses back into the ring as the Dudley Boyz fall into the ropes. Kane comes over and tosses the Dudleyz aside and begins to stomp away on Faarooq. Austin rolls away from the action as the countdown starts for the twenty-third entrant.

The crowd turns their attention towards the ramp again as they hear Billy Gunn’s music start up. The tired crowd doesn’t give much reaction as Gunn makes his way down the ramp and slides into the ring. Austin has been out in the ring for fourty-six minutes now, with Test being the second longest at twenty-six minutes. Gunn runs into the ring and begins using a lot of energy to take down Bubba Ray, D’Von, and Test. He goes to take out Austin, but Austin blocks a punch and sends him to the mat with a hard shot. Kane turns his attention away from Faarooq and back to the Dudley Boyz as Test takes advantage of Faarooq’s state and stomps away on him. The crowd begins to countdown again as the clock appears on the TitanTron. The buzzer sounds and Albert’s music begins to play. The crowd boos as Albert makes his way down the ramp and towards the ring. Albert charges into the ring and heads towards Test. Albert grabs Test and moves him and begins to stomp away on Faarooq. Test, Albert’s old partner, grabs unto Albert and stares at him. Test then punches Albert in the face! Albert grabs Test and pushes him up against the ropes, sending them both over! Albert just eliminated Test and himself at the same time!

With Steve Austin, Kane, the Dudley Boyz, Faarooq and Billy Gunn left in the ring we only have six more entries. Regardless of what happens, you have to give credit to Stone Cold for lasting this long, now almost fifty minutes in the ring. The Dudley Boyz take down Billy Gunn and then turn to work on Faarooq. Meanwhile, Kane has come away from Faarooq and is heading towards Steve Austin. He hits Austin with a few blows to the head and then tries to push him over the ropes! Austin holds on for dear life and hits Kane with a low blow! The crowd cheers as Austin starts to fend Kane off with punches, but Kane boots Austin hard in the gut and then tosses him to tha mat. The countdown starts again for the twenty-fifth entrant and it’s Steve Blackman. Blackman makes his way to the ring with his Kendo Stick in hand. Blackman slides into the ring and Billy Gunn grabs his leg as he tries to get up. Blackman stares down at Gunn and then begins to attack him with the Kendo Stick! Blackman hits him with it several times and then tosses the Kendo Stick down. He picks up Gunn and tosses him over the ropes! Blackman eliminates Gunn! Blackman turns and he’s clotheslined over the ropes by the Dudley Boyz! Blackman does some damage, but he’s gone!

Austin slowly gets back to his feet as Kane goes after the Dudley Boyz. Austin heads over to where Faarooq is in the corner and slowly picks him up. As the countdown starts for the twenty-sixth entrant, Austin tosses Faarooq over the ropes! Austin eliminates Faarooq! The crowd waits for the next entrant and boo loudly as Perry Saturn makes his way down the ramp. Perry enters the ring and begins exchanging blows with Austin. Stone Cold seems to be getting his second wind as he tosses Saturn into the ropes and hits him with a Lou Thez Press. Austin then turns his attention to Kane and the Dudley Boyz. As the four men begin to fight on the far-side of the ring the countdown starts on the TitanTron. The crowd waits as they count it down. “If you smell, what the Rock, is cookin’!” Oh my God! It’s The Rock! The Rock is out here at number twenty-seven despite his Cage Match earlier! The whole game is about to change!

The Rock comes charging down the rampway and slides into the ring. He blocks a punch from the rising Perry Saturn and begins to lay a beatdown to him. He hits him wih three strong punches and a fourth that sends him clear over the ropes! The Rock eliminates Saturn! The Rock turns his attention to the group of Kane, Austin, and the Dudley Boyz. The Rock grabs D’Von and swings him into him – Rock Bottom! The Rock nails the Rock Bottom! Meanwhile, Kane takes down Bubba Ray with a big punch and turns to Austin. Steve kicks him – Stunner! Austin stuns Kane! The Rock picks up D’Von and tosses him out of the ring! Stone Cold does the same with Bubba Ray! Now it’s just The Rock, Steve Austin, and Kane!

The Rock and Austin both stand at opposite ends of the ring staring at each other as the flash bulbs go off all around the arena. Suddenly, Kane sits up! Kane sits up despite the Stunner! Both men stare down at Kane and then back up at each other. They both start to kick and punch away at Kane as he gets up. They back him up into the ropes as the countdown starts for the twenty-eighth entrant. The crowd waits as The Rock and Stone Cold try and lift Kane, but he pushes them back. It’s Dean Malenko! Dean starts running towards the ring! He quickly attacks The Rock from behind! The Rock goes down and Malenko starts to pound away on him! Kane finally pushes Austin off of him, sending him across the ring. Kane goes over and starts to lift up Austin. Kane once again tries to put Austin over the ropes, but the exhausted Austin holds on! Austin kicks Kane away and gets back unto his feet. Meanwhile, Dean Malenko has the Texas Cloverleaf locked on The Rock! The countdown starts for the twenty-ninth entrant, we’re getting down towards the end here!

The crowd turns and are greeted with Funaki. Funaki comes unto the stage with his flag and starts his way down to the ring. Funaki slides into the ring and looks at Kane attacked Austin. Funaki shakes his head and walks towards Malenko. He kicks Malenko, forcing him to let go of the hold! Malenko stands up and looks pissed off. He charges at Funaki, but Funaki ducks! Malenko goes over the ropes! Malenko is gone! Funaki eliminated Dean Malenko. Funaki looks down at Malenko to cheers from the crowd. He turns around – Kane grabs him by the throat! Kane throws Funaki over the ropes! It’s down to four! Austin, Rocky, Kane, and whoever comes out Number Thirty!

Kane starts to lift up The Rock, but The Rock begins to fend him off! The countdown starts on the TitanTron for Number Thirty. The crowd counts it down as Austin slowly gets to his feet and helps The Rock push Kane over. “Three, two, one!” The buzzer sounds. “Well, it’s the Big Show!” What!? Big Show’s back! Big Show is here! The crowd goes crazy as Big Show makes his seven-foot, five-hundred pound way down to the ring. Big Show gets into the ring as Austin and The Rock slowly turn around to see him. Big Show walks past them and grabs Kane by the throat! Big Show lifts Kane up! My God! Big Show tosses Kane over the ropes! Big Show eliminated Kane! The Rock and Austin stare at each other and both shrug. They grab each of Big Show’s legs and toss him over as well! It’s down to two! The Big Show’s gone! It’s down to Steve Austin and The Rock!

The Rock and Austin both stare each other down in the ring. Stone Cold has been out here for almost an hour, The Rock had a Cage Match earlier this same night. Who will be in the WrestleMania Main Event? Who will be the Royal Rumble winner? The Rock and Austin lock-up and push each other back and forth, trying to get one towards the ropes. Austin backs off and tries to kick Rocky, but The Rock blocks the kick! The Rock spins Austin around – Rock Bott – No! Austin elbows him away! Austin begins to punch Rocky, sending him closer to the ropes! Austin gets Rocky on the ropes and begins to try to get him over! The Rock bedns backwards, but he spins and now he tries to push Austin over! Neither man wants to lose! The Rock gets Austin off his feet and slowly over the ropes! Austin might go over! Austin grabs Rocky’s pants! Austin pulls – Both men are leaning over the ropes! Austin pulls some more and both men collapse over! Austin holds unto the ropes! The Rock is hanging on to! Both men are holding unto the ropes! The crowd is going crazy as both men try to lift themselves back into the ring! Austin gets a leg over and falls back into the ring! Rock gets a leg over too and he slowly enters the ring! The Rock gets over the ropes and turns back to Austin. Stone Cold Stunner! Rocky flies backwards and over the ropes! Rocky is eliminated! Stone Cold! Stone Cold did it! Stone Cold beat twenty-nine other men! Stone Cold will be in the WrestleMania Main Event! Stone Cold has done it again! The crowd is going out of their minds! They’ve completely erupted here at the Royal Rumble! Austin slowly gets to his feet and calls over to the ring attendant to throw him some beers. Austin grabs them and climbs to the top of the turnbuckle. He cracks them open and celebrates with the crowd. We’ll be seeing Austin at WrestleMania!

(64/54/74)

A Night to Member

"Sleep Now in the Fire" is played as highlights of the show are shown. Maven turning on his friends and joining hands with Right to Censor. Kane winning the WWF European Championship and Ivory defending hers thanks to her RTC buddies. A shot fo Rikishi and Undertaker brawling on the ramp, and then Rikishi flipping Undertaker to his doom. The Intercontinental Title Match with Triple H and Chris Beniot going back and forth, and then Stephanie betraying her husband. The Cage Match with the Radicalz attacking The Rock beforehand and Eddie Guerrero leaping off the top of the Cage to win. Kurt Angle being pinned with no referee and Edge and Christian pulling out the referee before Angle tapped. Then, Kurt Angle winning the match despite all of that with an Angle Slam. Finally, Stone Cold and The Rock staring each other down at the end of the Rumble. Both men hanging on for dear life at the end, and then The Rock getting a Stone Cold Stunner right over the ropes. The final shot with Austin standing over the ring after sixty minutes of Hell with a beer and a title shot at WrestleMania.

(92)

------------------

Quick Results

Right to Censor defeated Al Snow, Hardcore Holly, Crash Holly, and Maven via pinfall.

Kane defeated William Regal to win the WWF European Title via pinfall.

Ivory defeated Molly Holly to retain the WWF Women's Title via pinfall.

Rikishi defeated Undertaker via burying him.

Chris Beniot defeated Triple H to retain the WWF Intercontinental Title via submission.

Eddie Guerrero defeated The Rock via escaping the Cage.

Kurt Angle defeated Chris Jericho to retain the WWF World Title via pinfall.

Steve Austin won the Royal Rumble.

Overall: 74

Buy Rate: 1.66

Lovely Rumble results, and I couldn't imagine anything else apart from Rock/Austin ending the rumble because it was such a big storyline that you can't just change it. I gotta say my only gripe comes from using a RATM song for your PPV ending since RAGE were all "rebellion" and thus wouldn't really see them allowing their song rights to be used that early, but hey, it's just a song.

Oh, actually a few more complaints...

It's Chris Benoit, not Beniot. I don't like the fact that Taker might come back as Deadman Taker already after only a year of the gimmick. Only minor problems I have, overall it's a decent diary and a decent Royal Rumble.

Guest Bosstown Boy

WWF Sign Two Wrestlers, Release One

January 29th, 2001

The WWF released word today that two independant wrestlers have been signed to contracts to attend training at Ohio Valley's Wrestling Center. Wrestlers Christopher Daniels and Aaron Aguilera, a tag team in the independants, were signed for an unknown amount of money for what is believed to be a six month trial contract. Daniels and Aguilera both made their National debut on January 23rd for WCW, but it was merely a tryout match. WCW offered the two ninety-day contracts, but the WWF swooped in and locked both men up. Daniels, thirty, and Aguilera, twenty-six, are very hopeful to break the roster.

On another note, wrestler Russ McCullough was released from Ohio Valley. Many believe that Russ had reached his potential in Ohio Valley's facility, but sadly the WWF officials didn't believe that he was quite good enough to compete. We wish him good luck in his future.

Kind of embarassed to have won the prediction contest with only guessing like 2 matches correctly! All in all I thought it was a good show. I didn't see Maven's turn coming but I'm definitely in favour of it: he's just not charismatic enough to get over as a face. Ivory beating Molly was again predictable but done well. I was shocked to see Kane as the new European champion: it defintely gives it some prestige which is good so no real complaints here. Rikishi over the Undertaker was a shock, I'll give you that, but a well written match I thought with a good ending. Please don't bringback Deadman taker though: I personally preferred his American Badass gimmick (God knows why in hindsight). Stephanie turning on HHH I saw coming but I'm still happy it was done: sets up some interesting possibilities for Mania. Little peeved that Austin won the Rumble from number 1, but that's mainly because at that time i was bored of him a bit.

All in all a great show and can't wait to see where you go from here in the build-up to Mania.

• 2 weeks later...

Only just read through your diary, but hey it's good stuff, liked the Triple H/Benoit/Stephanie storyline, interesting to say the least.

Hope to see some more updates soon.

I'm actually thinking of doing a Diary for my TNA game, but it's been a while since I wrote a 10,000+ set of results. (Back in 2001-3, e-feds were great!)

Keep up the good work Bosstown.

• 11 months later...