The Comic Book Thread (spoilers)

Your Mom

USM stuff

so what the hell was that at the end!? Is the ultimate universe going bye-bye or what? I will be kinda ticked is there is no more Ultimate Jessica Drew and Kitty Pryde.

I think all that's known for sure is that

The Ultimate Universe is indeed coming to an end at Secret Wars, Miles Morales will survive and will be an Avenger. That's basically it, as far as I know.

30 Days of Night, Sandman, Locke & Key, The Authority, Hellblazer, Spawn. Which should I move onto after I finish catching up on my current stuff?

So that Futures End ending was kinda shit.

Man, I was loving it till Terry died and Tim put on the suit. I was far more invested in Terry and Plastique getting some sort of happy ending than Tim and Madison. And the end itself, the future is still the same hellhole just with 1 Batman left instead of two. The whole point was to make Tim into Batman in his own separate universe.

Antone know where I can find a textless version of this cover?
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20150304220351/marvel_dc/images/thumb/1/16/The_New_52_Futures_End_Vol_1_44.jpg/666px-The_New_52_Futures_End_Vol_1_44.jpg

I'm wanting to make a big wallpaper for my tablet since it apparently doesn't get along with the shape of just one cover, it has to be as wide as a desktop wallpaper or else is perma-zooms in when it gets turned sideways. I've got the other two I want to use but I can't find this one.

http://www.graphicaudio.net/our-productions/series/marvel.html

http://www.graphicaudio.net/our-productions/series/dc-comics.html

Graphic Audio adapts a lot of comic stories into professional audio dramas. I listened to No Man's Land years ago and it really impressed me. Only reason I haven't checked out more is money.

Before my break I loved Suicide Squad. It was one of the first New 52 comics I started to read but ever since I got into Harley's solo book Suicide Squad just isn't doing it for me anymore. Though I will say that Harley beating the ever-loving shit out of Joker's Daughter was pretty satisfying.

5Gvgrnn.jpg

Would have been better without the Juggalo costume though.

Despite being bad for my weekly pull, Secret Wars and it's build up is doing pretty well for my bank balance. I can't remember the last time I had less than five comics to pull in a week, let alone only two!

Have decided to make up for it by pulling the entire run of Batgirl since Fletcher and Stewart took over, though. Was also very tempted to pick up a full run of Batman New 52 yesterday for £50, but decided I didn't want to stress with bidding for it, because no way does it only go for £50. >_>

Well that's a shit ton of comics so I'd hazard a guess there is good in it. I have Vol 2 on my laptop to read at some point. I skipped vol 1 because I couldn't pinpoint when it stopped sounding too old to me. I prob will dig into vol 1 too though and start sometime in the mid80's so I can see Venom when he was new.

Edited by Kirkland
  • Like 1

So, anyone here who read through the Amazing Spider-Man comics? I've got every issue on my laptop and I wonder if it's worth reading. I even got ever annual one starting in 1964 I believe.

Do it!

• Like 1

All-New X-Men question about the newest issue(40)

Was I supposed to recognize the mutants that appeared at the end?

Edited by Kirkland

All-New X-Men question about the newest issue(40)

Was I supposed to recognize the mutants that appeared at the end?

Supposedly they were

Boom Boom, Masque, Elixir, Random, Maddison Jeffries & Karma. In the Marvel wiki they're considered to be the ones from universe 616, but there was something about them that looked different, and I really don't see anyone in that group apart from Random and Masque killing people like they did at the beginning of the issue... guess we'll have to wait and see.