World Wrestling Entertainment 2006

SmokeouT

July 24, 2006

During Raw, Stephanie McMahon has had a child. After they take the child away and she begins to talk with Triple H. She tells him that the baby isn't his and he has to deal with it. She wants a divorce and then calls for her real babie's daddy to come in. It's me SmokeouT!!!

Anyway, Vince has to hire me because Daddy's Little girl makes him. If he doesn't, then she will fall on the floor and throw a temper tantrum. I walk in and ask Vince, "Who's your daddy!?" Welcome, everyone to my current WWE Diary, this is just for me to have fun with EWR.

First off I had to hire some guys in from TNA, because I got Pinky and The Brain, fucking shit up. Anyway I will start off with the current roster and add them as I go.

Edited by SmokeouT

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

July 1, 2006

(I know the backstory says July 24, but you know how it is. My first PPV. is going to be Great American Bash.)

WWE Smackdown!

Smackdown! begins with The Miz in the ring.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Smackdown! Tonight is going to be a huge night, as we will see the United States Championship and World Heavyweight Championships on the line tonight!! First we will see Finlay defend his title against the former champion, Bobby Lashley! Hoooorrah!!!! And in the Main Event we will see...."

The Miz has been cut off by an unfamiliar theme song. The Miz looks for who is going to come out and it's... Eric Young!!! Young begins to walk down to the ring and The Miz has a very confused look on his face. Young points behind The Miz. When Miz turns he get's planted with a super kick from.... Petey Williams!! Petey and Eric now begin to put the boots to The Miz. Miz rolls out and Petey's first match is next.

62%, Miz gained overness.

<<<<Commercial>>>>>

Petey Williams w/ Eric Young vs. Funaki

Funaki hits the ring and they go back and fourth. The series of moves ends with Funaki hitting Williams with a drop kick. Williams rolls to the outside of the ring and Eric rushes to help him up. Funaki comes over the top rope with a body splash, but only hits Eric. Petey slams his head against the apron and rolls him into the ring. Williams springs himself over the top rope and connects with a flipping senton splash. Williams makes the cover, but Funaki kicks out. Petey whips Funaki into the corner, but Funaki reverses. Funaki attempts to hit Petey with a swinging ddt, but Petey throws him off. Petey then kicks him in the gut and takes him out!! Canadian Destroyer!!!! 1..2..3.. Petey wins his debut match! Eric Young enters the ring and raises Petey's hands. What a team these two make.

Winner: Petey Williams

69, 57, 82

After a great match Ken Kennedy comes walking down to the ring. He enters and pushes the ring announcer out the way. He stands in the middle of the ring and his personal microphone drops from the sky.

"Weighing in at 243 lbs, standing 6 foot 2 inches tall!!!!! The man to change the face of Friday Night's Smackdown!! Mr. Kennedy

.......................................................................................................

.............................................................................................................

................................................................................................Kennedy!!!!"

81, Kennedy gained overness.

<<<Commercial>>>

Ken Kennedy vs. Hardcore Holly

Kennedy attacks Holly as he slides into the ring and beats him down. Kennedy turns him onto his back and drops an elbow onto the head of Holly. Kennedy whips Holly into the ropes, but reverses and Kennedy is sent into the ropes. Holly almost takes Kennedy's head off with a drop kick. Holly picks Kennedy up into a stalling suplex... Kennedy gets out and hits Holly with a reverse ddt!! Kennedy whips Holly into the ropes and nails it. Green Bay Plunge!! 1...2...3 Kennedy picks up another win. Kennedy waits for his mic to drop and announces himself as the winner.

Winner: Ken Kennedy

68, 69, 69

Davairi and The Great Khali are in the back. They were ripping into Undertaker.

Davairi said "Undertaker.... Khali is going to murder your face and make you eat his shit, in the punnami prison sex match!!"

Khali responded with "Der di DEr"

All in all, nice interview.

74, The Great Khali debuted his new gimmick, it got a positive response. Daivari gained overness from this segment.

<<<Long Commercial>>> (I have to go to work, I will finish tonight.)

Edited by SmokeouT

Dude... seriously. If you're going to post a show, wait till you finish it BEFORE posting it. And please, refrain from making the page longer then it is.

On another note, this is so bad that it's funny.

Hall of fame this shit now, this is the best diary I have ever read, not only did Stephanie get the guy who fucked up her marriage (and her) a job in the WWE, but Khali said "Der Di Der"... Amazing :)

Welcome back to Smackdown!

Joey Mathews vs. Matt Hardy

The former tag team champion, Joey Murcury comes out with a different theme song and went back to his original name. He got on the mic. and proclaimed this is a new era for him and he is leaving his past with Melina and Nitro. The two men begin the match going back and forth with each other. Mathews takes Matt down with a viscious ddt, that planted Hardy on his head. Mathews went to the top rope and missed a very high leg drop. Matt puts him down and connects with a very nice standing leg drop. He makes the cover, but Mathews was able to kick out, before the two. Mathews whips Matt into the corner and hits him with a nice running heel kick. Mathews connects with a nice moonsault. 1..2... no Matt was able to kick out. Mathews has Matt down again and heads to the top rope. Matt was able to crotch Mathews on the top and take him out with a superplex. Both men hit the canvas hard. Matt Hardy climbs to the top rope and comes off with his signature leg drop. 1...2...3!! Hardy picks up a nice win for himself. Mathews and Hardy go way back so Hardy helps him to his feet and offers him a handshake. Mathews accepts and then hits Hardy with the Virginia Necktie. Mathews leaves the ring, proud of what he has just done.

Winner: Matt Hardy

77, 82, 66

<<<<Commercial>>>>>

King Booker is in the back with his lovely queen and her nose. William Regal is rubbing Booker's feet and a sick grin on his face.

"Rey Mysterio, you peasant. You've walked around here with the big title around your waist. Thank you for holding onto for me. Tonight it is my night, the King's night to shine and win the World Heavyweight title. Now I have to get ready, so get the hell out of my dressing room.... Regal draw my bath.... Sucka!!!"

Bobby Lashley vs. Finlay ©

United States Championship

The match begins with Lashley spearing the hell out of the champ. Lashley stomped on him, but Finlay was able to hit him with a low blow. Finlay bounces off the ropes and connects with a nice knee drop, across the face of Lashley. Lashley makes it to his feet and explodes with a huge overhead belly to belly suplex. Lashley picks Finlay up in the death valley driver, but Finlay grabs the ropes. Finlay makes it over the ropes and onto the apron. Finlay drops Lashley throat first on the top rope. Finlay grabs his shalaylie and brings it into the ring. The ref takes it from him and the little bastard under the ring slides him in another one. While the ref puts it in the corner, Finlay takes Lashley out! 1..2..3!! Finlay picks up the win. Finlay chases the little bastard from under the ring and feeds him to the pissed off Lashley. Lashley kills the midget with and huge Dominator.

Winner: Finlay ©

60, 64, 52, Bobby Lashley didn't really sell very much, which hurt the match rating. The WWE United States title has lost image.

Batista is in the back looking at himself in the mirror. He is talking to himself, but he notices The Miz is standing there and fixes himself.

"I'm back, Mark Henry are you surprised to see me? Did you really think you could hold the Animal down!! Huh, you big fat sexually chocolate laxative. At the Great American Bash, I'm going to be unleased. What you did to me is nothing, compared to the pain I'm going to put you through. At the Bash, I want a rematch of the night you put me out. We will settle this in a 15 foot steel cage. See you there."

<<<<Commercial>>>>>

King Booker w/ Sharmell vs. Rey Mysterio ©

World Heavyweight Championship

Booker circled Rey around to where Sharmall was able to grab Rey's leg. This gave Booker enough time to take advantage. Booker whips Rey into the ropes and begins to chop him. Booker lifts Rey to the top rope and climbs up with him. Rey knocks Booker off and he lands hard on the mat. Rey hits Booker with the Frog Splash, but Booker was able to kick out. Booker ducks a clothes line and connects with a side kick on Rey. Booker picks rey up and hits him with a hard spinebuster. Booker makes the cover, but Rey kicks out. Rey is up and blocks the Book End, turning it into an arm drag. Rey then drop kicks Booker right in the face. Finlay and Regal now run down to the ring. Rey is on the apron and connects with a West Coast Pop!!! Regal hops up onto the apron and distracts the referee. Finlay grabs a chair and slides into the ring. Rey dropkicks the chair into Finlay's face. Booker rolls Rey up in a school boy and the ref counts the three!!! King Booker is the World Heavyweight Champion!!! Booker T celebrates his win, when Mark Henry comes walking down to the ring.

Winner: King Booker ©

80, 86, 69, The World Heavyweight title has lost image.

Mark Henry is now in the ring and picks Rey Mysterio up. Henry then hits him with a huge powerbomb!!! It doesn't take long and Batista hits the ring. Batista takes it right to Henry, but he fights back. Batista powers Henry over the top rope. Henry lands hard on the outside and Batista follows. Batista slams Henry into the steel stairs and they break apart. Batista sets the bottom piece up away from the ring post. Batista takes him out with a huge chair shot, heard through out the arena. Batista now steps up and pulls the big man between his legs. Batista Bomb!!! right on the steps!! Mark Henry is hurt as the referees hold Batista back, while the medics help him to the back. Batista has taken Henry out!!

76, Batista lost overness from this segment.

Overall Show Rating:73%

Thank you to everyone who has read this and liked. Hell thank you for people who don't like it to, becuase they will still read it to see what the hell I'm going to fuck up next. Anyway, like I said this is mainly for me. I like to do this so I can remember what the hell is going on. Plus, I like the feedback. I am usually high when I write this shit so I see it as kind of a cartoon and I can do anything with it. If anyone can understand a word Khali says anyway, please let me know. Love you all and the punammi prison sex match is just going to be the Punjabi Prison Match.

Edited by SmokeouT

Davairi and The Great Khali are in the back. They were ripping into Undertaker.

Davairi said "Undertaker.... Khali is going to murder your face and make you eat his shit, in the punnami prison sex match!!"

Khali responded with "Der di DEr"

All in all, nice interview.

Guest Preston

OMGZ this was hilarious... keep it up "Der di Der" lol

the booking here isnt the issue though, which is whats weird. because its just how the wwe would book it. however the writing isnt all that, but its funny, so i like it

Edited by Preston

Thank you to everyone who has read this and liked.

Wow, people like this?

Seriously though dude, no-one's laughing at you, we're laughing at your terrible writing. You seriously need more desciption and not to mention promos which are, you know, realistic.

Why? I'm writing this the way I want to, I don't give a shit about who likes it or who doesn't? So people don't think my diary is funny? Why are people so serious on this? Are you going to win a prize?

Thank you, I was blasted when I wrote that.

Edited by SmokeouT

Thank you to everyone who has read this and liked.

Wow, people like this?

Seriously though dude, no-one's laughing at you, we're laughing at your terrible writing. You seriously need more desciption and not to mention promos which are, you know, realistic.

What's up yall it's time for the Raw Preview for June 5, 2006.

Tonight on Raw we will see a rematch for the Intercontinental Championship.

Carlito vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Johnny Nitro © w/ Melina

Also, tonight the crazed Umaga and his goofy ass coke head manager, will wage war with Charlie Haas.

The newest member of Raw, Vito will be in action.... and he will be bring his dress. Rupaul might show up in his corner. (This is just speculation, Rupaul probably won't be there with him..... maybe a Cher impersonator though.)

Also, the new tag team The Highlanders will be in tag action tonight.

Triple H is scheduled to be in the building, what will DX do tonight?!

Ru Paul would RULE as Vito's tag team partner/manager. Looking forward to the show. Nice description for Estrada as well.

Loved Smackdown! too. The Khali segment was definitely the segment of the night, hands down.