WWE: After Vince

250px-Mondaynightraw.jpg

WWE RAW | Week 2 October 2006

(The Raw intro video plays, set to "Mice And Gods" by Clutch, and as soon as it ends we go inside the arena where the pyro shoots off and the camera pans around the arena.)

JR: Welcome everyone to the Adams Events Center on the campus of the University Of Montana! We are LIVE here tonight! Tonight is the first night that the candidates for Raw GM will be in charge of Raw, and in charge tonight is former Raw GM Eric Bischoff.

("I'm back and better than ever" Eric Bischoff's music hits and he comes down the ramp. He has once again dyed his hair and he is usual suit and tie. He gets in the ring and rips the microphone from Lillian Garcia's hands.)

Bischoff: Tonight, all of you fans will get a glimpse of what Raw will be like with me in charge. Action packed and unpredictable. But to be perfectly honest...I'm pissed off. You see I have to be the very first GM candidate to run Raw. And quite frankly, it's all Umaga's fault! Had he not violently attacked me in the match last week, I could've waited another week or two before running Raw. So tonight I'm going to punish Umaga by putting him in a match against Burchill and Colt Cabana. Also tonight, Shawn Michaels makes his first tag team title defense without Triple H, as he teams with Carlito to take on Trevor Murdoch and Lance Cade. Now if you will all excuse me, I have a show to run. My office is officially open for business.

(Bischoff's music hits and he heads to the back to a chorus of boos.)

**SEGMENT RATING: C+**

(Outside the arena a limo pulls up. The driver comes over and opens the door and out steps WWE Champion Edge, Lita, and Mick Foley. Foley has a duffel bag with him and they enter the building.)

Edge: You got the props right Mick?

Foley: Right here in this bag Edge.

Edge: Awesome!

(Edge and Foley high five and Lita laughs as they enter the building.)

[COMMERCIALS]

JR: Welcome back fans, in case you missed it Eric Bischoff made a few matches for tonight, including Umaga taking part in a handicap match against Burchill and Colt Cabana and Shawn Michaels defending the World Tag Team Titles with his partner for tonight Carlito, as they take on Trevor Murdoch and Lance Cade.

King: I'm wondering what Burchill and Colt Cabana did to Eric Bischoff to deserve that match with Umaga.

(Music plays and the crowd boos as Tyson Tomko makes his way down to the ring. He gets in the ring and awaits his opponent. Some surfer sounding music hits and Charlie Haas comes out from behind the curtain to a decent ovation. His hair has been bleached and he seems to be more tan than before, indicting a new gimmick. He gets in the ring and the match gets underway.)

****Tomko and Haas have a staring contest to start. Haas breaks it and offers Tomko a test of strength. Tomko looks at him wondering if he's crazy or something, and then the two men proceed with the knucklelock. Tomko quickly wins it by turning Haas' wrists and Haas has no choice but to kick Tomko in the stomach. Tomko doubles over and Haas goes for a ddt, but Tomko shoves him away. Haas staggers back and charges Tomko only to get clotheslined down to the mat. Tomko picks Haas up, but Haas pushes Tomko's arms out of the way and rocks him with quick right hands. Tomko gets staggered a bit and Charlie Haas dropkicks him to knock him back into the corner. Haas charges for a Stinger Splash, but Tomko lifts his foot and Haas takes a boot to the face. Haas hits the mat and is rolling in pain. Tomko stalks over to him and stands over him laughing to himself. Tomko bends down and picks Haas up. Tomko tosses Haas into the corner and chokes him with his boot. Referee Jack Doan makes Tomko break the choke on the count of five and Tomko elbows Haas in the face. Haas staggers forward and Tomko picks Haas up and drops him with an inverted atomic drop. Tomko whips Haas across the ring and then nails Haas with his finishing move the Big Boot. Haas hits the mat after being knocked out on his feet. Tomko covers him. 1---2---3!****

WINNER by pinfall: Tyson Tomko

**MATCH RATING: C**

JR: Wow King Tyson Tomko has looked dominant once again here on Raw. It won't be long until he's making waves and challenging for titles if he keeps this up.

King: Definitely JR, Tomko has just destroyed everyone put in front of him since returning to Raw.

(In the back we see two African-American men, one short with corn rows and camoflauge pants and what looks to be a bulletproof vest, and the other is rather tall and large with a white wifebeater and blue jeans on. They're walking around backstage looking all around like they are up to no good. They see an open door and walk through it, the camera follows. They get in the room and see some bags on the wooden benches in front of the lockers. Each man takes a bag and begins rooting through it. The smaller of the two men turns to his partner in crime.)

Man: Yo Shad, these things aughta sell for a bunch of money. You know dem rednecks, they'd love to have these. I think they snakeskin.

Shad: Definitely yo. Let's get the hell out of here tho.

(As they leave the room, the camera turns to go the other way when Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch appear and enter the locker room. They immediately come running back out into the hall, scanning all around for whoever it is that got away with their stuff.)

**SEGMENT RATING: F**

[COMMERCIALS]

(Back from the commercial break the cameras go right to the back where we see Shawn Michaels getting ready in his locker room when the door is heard opening. Shawn turns to see who it is, and is somewhat taken aback. He looks upward as Kane enters into the picture.)

Kane: You know Shawn, I can't believe you didn't pick me to be your tag partner tonight. After I saved you a few weeks back, this is the thanks I get?

Shawn: Woah hold up Kane. I didn't get to choose my partner this week, Bischoff gave me Carlito as my partner tonight, but I'll tell ya what. The next time I get to actually choose my partner...you'll be the one I pick, okay?

(The camera quickly cuts back to ringside. "AIN'T NO STOPPIN' ME NOOOOW!" WWE Intercontinental Champion Shelton Benjamin makes his way out to the ring in his gear with the IC title around his waist. He gets in the ring and takes the microphone from Lillian.)

Shelton: I came out here today for one reason and that's to issue an open challenge to anyone on the Raw roster. You see, I continuously get overlooked and ignored. Why? Because the WWE front office knows how good I am. They know I can't be beaten, and they can't have a black man beating all of their top stars. So they ignore me. So from now on, I'm gonna make my own matches. So anyone who wants a non-title match against me, come on out so I can whip your ass!

(Just then Matt Hardy's music hits and he comes out onto the stage. He poses and the crowd cheers as Hardy makes his on-screen return to the WWE. He walks down the ramp and slides into the ring.)

**SEGMENT RATING: B**

****Hardy slides in and Shelton Benjamin goes to work stomping on Hardy's back and head. Shelton lets Matt get up and levels him with a hard spinning kick to the side of the head. Hardy is staggered, and Shelton whips Hardy into the corner. Hardy hits hard and Shelton runs in after him. Shelton runs up the ropes and kicks Hardy in the face. Shelton jumps back down and Hardy is dazed. Shelton kicks Hardy in the midsection and when he doubles over Shelton drops him face first down onto Shelton's knee. Hardy hits the mat and rolls in pain. Shelton taunts the crowd. He picks Hardy up and whips him into the ropes. Hardy ducks a clothesline attempt and then stops. He grabs Shelton and hits him with a neckbreaker. Hardy then delivers his signature legdrop on Shelton. Hardy plays up to the crowd and they begin to cheer for him. Matt picks Shelton up and suplexes him down onto the mat hard. A floatover for the pinfall follows, 1---2---Shelton manages to get his shoulder up. Hardy picks Shelton up again and tosses him into the corner. Shelton hits shoulder first and Matt Hardy grabs the shoulder straps of Shelton's tights and pulls out of the corner. Hardy spins Shelton around and sets him up for a possible Twist Of Fate, but when Hardy goes to hit the move Shelton pushes him away. Hardy turns around to face Shelton and Shelton kicks him in the stomach. Shelton runs off the ropes and gets a running bulldog on Hardy. Hardy is down and Shelton rolls him over and covers him, 1--2--Hardy kicks out. Shelton picks Hardy up by the hair and tosses him through the ropes and to the arena floor. Hardy uses the apron to pull himself up and ends up eating Shelton's boots when receiving a baseball slide from Shelton. Hardy gets knocked back into the barricade and he hits hard. The referee begins to count Hardy out, but Shelton breaks the count on 7 by going outside himself. Shelton chops Hardy in the chest a few times before whipping him into the steel turnbuckles, but Hardy reverses it and Shelton hits hard. Shelton falls to the ground sideways. Hardy picks him up and rolls him into the ring. Hardy decides to go to the top rope as Shelton lays prone on his back in the center of the ring. Hardy leaps off the top for a big legdrop, and hits it.****

JR: MATT HARDY OFF THE TOP WITH A HUGE LEGDROP! THAT'S GOTTA BE ALL FOR SHELTON BENJAMIN!

****The impact of the legdrop causes Matt Hardy to bounce in the air and land a little bit across the ring. He's stunned and cannot immediately make the cover. The referee begins to count both men down as the crowd begins to chant hard for Matt Hardy. Matt crawls over to Shelton and makes the cover, 1---2---Shelton kicks out. That near fall got the crowd, because they thought it was over.****

JR: What a match this has been folks! And it'll continue, right after this.

[COMMERCIALS]

****Back from commercials, Shelton Benjamin has Matt Hardy in a side headlock. A replay of what took place during the commercial break is shown. It shows Shelton Benjamin catching Hardy out of nowhere with an overhead belly-to-belly suplex. From there it has been all Shelton. Shelton keeps the side headlock cinched on as Matt Hardy pounds his foot on the ground to garner some crowd support. They get behind him and begin to clap and cheer for him. Hardy begins to feel the energy of the crowd as Shelton yells for them to shut up. Hardy grabs Shelton's wrists and pulls them away from his chin and then bridges his way out of the hold. Shelton Benjamin kicks Hardy in the midsection and Hardy holds his stomach in pain. Shelton picks him up and sets him up for a suplex, but Hardy blocks it and reverses it, but instead he drops Shelton stomach first over the top rope. He lets Shelton remain draped over the top rope as he goes to the nearest corner and climbs to the top. He leaps off the top with a clothesline to the back of Shelton's head. Shelton falls off the top rope and down onto the matt. Hardy covers him, 1---2---Shelton gets a foot on the ropes. Hardy can't believe it as he gets to his feet and picks Shelton up. Hardy sets him up for the Twist Of Fate, but Shelton gets free and tosses Hardy over the top rope. Matt catches himself and stands on the apron. Shelton swings at him, Matt Hardy ducks, he grabs Shelton's head and pulls him down throat first over the top rope. Matt slides back in the ring and picks up the ailing Shelton Benjamin. This time however Shelton shoves Hardy backwards and kicks at him. Hardy catches the foot, and then ducks an enziguiri only to get kicked in the face once again by Shelton. Hardy staggers into the corner. Shelton charges, Hardy gets his foot up and catches Shelton in the face. Shelton staggers backwards and Matt Hardy hops up to the top rope. Shelton runs at him, and runs up the turnbuckles and goes for a hurracanrana off the top, but Hardy blocks it. Hardy grabs Shelton's head and turns his body around in position for a Twist Of Fate. Hardy nails it from the top rope! He covers Shelton! 1---2---3!!!****

WINNER by pinfall: Matt Hardy

**MATCH RATING: B+**

JR: A big win for the returning Matt Hardy it's great to see Matt finally back in the ring.

(Back in Edge's locker room we see him and Lita standing in front of a curtain.)

Edge: You ready yet Mick?

Foley: (behind the curtain) Not quite...just gotta secure the wig.

Edge: Well hurry up, it's almost time.

Foley: Ok, keep your shirt on.

(We cut away and into Eric Bischoff's office where he is sitting behind his desk. The door opens and John Cena stomps in. The crowd cheers him as he stands in front of Bischoff's desk.)

Bischoff: Can I help you John?

Cena: Look Eric, I know me and you have had our disagreements in the past. And I know that you only have one week to show you what you can do for the fans. But I gotta ask you for a favor Eric. Give me Randy Orton tonight one-on-one.

Bischoff: Well I'd like to help you out John, but to be perfectly honest tonight isn't about pleasing the fans to me. No tonight is about pleasing Shane McMahon. Because when whoever the idiotic fans pick as GM fails, Shane will be looking for someone to replace him, and that someone is going to be me. And quite frankly Cena, I don't think Shane would appreciate me giving such a great match away on free tv. But I will give you a match Cena. A match that is sure to draw some ratings tonight. John Cena, tonight you're going to face, KANE!

(Cena smirks as the crowd pops and Cena turns and walks out of Bischoff's office. Bischoff smirks as well and goes back to doing whatever he was doing before.)

**SEGMENT RATING: B+**

[COMMERCIALS]

(In the ring we see the set for Edge's "Cutting Edge" talk show. His music hits and he comes down to the ring accompanied by Lita with the WWE Championship draped over his shoulder. He gets in the ring and is handed the microphone.)

Edge: Ladies and gentlemen welcome to The Cutting Edge. I'm your host...Edge. And tonight I have a VERY special guest. So please, give a warm middle-of-nowhere Montana welcome to..."THE NATURE BOY" RIC FLAIR!

("Also Sprach Zarathustra" hits and the crowd pops until it realizes that it's just Mick Foley dressed as Flair. He struts down to the ring in a Flair-esque robe with a ridiculous platinum blonde wig. He gets in the ring and struts over to Edge. Edge hands him a microphone.)

Foley: WHOOOOOO!

Edge: Welcome Nature Boy, please have a seat!

(Foley sits down on his stool.)

Edge: Now first off Ric, everyone in the arena, and everyone at home is wondering the same thing...how does it feel to be retired from wrestling because you're a loser?

Foley: Well [begins to fake cry] I'm still getting used to being a Coach Flyin', Bus Ridin', TV Stealin', Potato Peelin' Washed Up Old Bastard.

Edge: I know it's hard Naitch, but if you could please continue, all of your fans wanna know what you've been up to recently.

Foley: [still crying and now sniffling] Basically I sit at home and cry a lot. You see when you do something for 20-plus years only to find out that you're a loser, there's not much else to do. I just sit at home, watch Judge Mathis, check the caller ID when the phone rings to make sure it's not a tax collector, then everyone know and then when I feel up to it I pop in a tape of the greatest wrestling performance I've ever seen.

JR: These two are absolutely dispicable King.

King: If this doesn't end soon I'm gonna have to go put a stop to it.

Edge: What exactly is the greatest wrestling performance you've ever seen?

Foley: You, Edge, beating me and proving to me that I am a washed-up loser.

(Just then Chris Benoit's music hits and he runs out onto the stage and down to the ring. Edge, Foley, and Lita clear out of the ring. As they backup up the ramp an enraged Benoit begins destroying the Cutting Edge set. The camera picks up Edge threatening to sue Benoit for the damages, but Benoit obviously doesn't care and totally destroys the set before leaving the ring and chasing Edge, Foley and Lita to the back.)

[COMMERCIALS]

(In the back Edge is standing with his entourage in Bischoff's office.)

Edge: Eric did you see what just happened?

Bischoff: Yes I did Edge, what about it?

Edge: It's a bunch of crap Eric! Benoit should pay for my new set! You should make him pay!

Bischoff: Look Edge, I'm just here for a week. I don't give a damn what Benoit did. Take it up with Shane McMahon and get the hell out of my office!

(Edge gets pissed and turns to leave. He gets by the door and it flings open and Benoit charges him. He hammers away on Edge as Foley and Lita try to pull Benoit off. Finally a bunch of WWE Officials rush in and pull Benoit off Edge and drag Benoit out of the room.)

**SEGMENT RATING: A**

(Back in the ring Burchill and Colt Cabana are already in the ring awaiting their opponent.)

King: Man JR those two look scared and I can't blame em. I mean Umaga has yet to be defeated here on Raw and not just that but no one has even really hurt him. He's an unstoppable monster and it might take more than these two guys to beat him.

JR: Well you gotta feel for Burchill and Colt Cabana, they did not ask for this match. But who knows, maybe Umaga will be overcome by the numbers game.

(Umaga's music hits and he comes out being lead to the ring by Armando Alejandro Estrada. They get to the ring and Umaga steps in.)

****Umaga starts off the match with both Burchill and Cabana. They charge him and he takes down Colt Cabana. Burchill connects with a running forearm shot that staggers Umaga. Burchill charges and gets dumped to the outside. While he's outside Armando Alejandro Estrada kicks him hard in the head and starts stomping on Burchill. In the ring Umaga picks Colt Cabana up and whips him hard into the corner. Umaga charges and smashes Colt into the corner. On the outside Burchill manages to drop AAE with a clothesline and get in the ring to help his partner. Burchill charges at Umaga and hits a running boot to the stomach. Umaga is double over and Colt Cabana come off the second turnbuckle with a knee into Umaga's back. Umaga is knocked forward into a Burchill clothesline that still doesn't knock him over. Colt Cabana clips his knee and he starts to collapse, but uses the ropes to hold himself up. Burchill goes on the attack, but Umaga chops him in the throat and Burchill falls to the mat holding his throat. Colt Cabana is up and he swings at Umaga and connects with a few punches, but it has no effect on Umaga. Umaga blocks a punch and grabs Colt and whips him into the far ropes. He lifts Colt Cabana up in the air when he gets there and as Cabana drops Umaga nails him with a Samoan drop. Burchill stands up and tries to prevent Umaga from pinning Colt, but Armando grabs his leg and holds it while Umaga scores the three count. Umaga gets up and Armando lets go of Burchill. Burchill attacks Umaga, but instead gets nailed with a Samoan spike and he falls to the mat hurt.****

WINNER by pinfall: Umaga

(In the back Chris Benoit is standing in his locker room on his cell phone.)

Benoit: Ric come on just....please? One more match that's all I ask. You can't let that be your legacy Ric. Foley and Edge deserve a beating and I want you to be my partner when I give it to them. What do you say Ric? Alright, well...at least...just think about it alright?

(Benoit hangs up and we fade to commercial)

**SEGMENT RATING: B**

[COMMERCIALS]

JR: We're back and right now it's time for the World Tag Title Match. Tonight Eric Bischoff has Carlito Shawn Michaels' partner.

("I spit in the face of people who don't want to be cool." Carlito's music hits and he makes his way out to the ring. He gets in the ring and then is joined by Shawn Michaels as Michaels' music plays and the crowd goes wild. They shake hands in the ring as they await their opponents. Some generic southern rock sounding song hits and Cade and Murdoch emerge from behind the curtain. But they're not wearing their cowboy hats, and instead of boots they're wearing tennis shoes.)

JR: Well I guess we finally know what it was that those two men had stolen out of their locker room earlier.

King: These guys look ridiculous JR. I didn't think it was possible for them to look any worse than normal. [Laughing] But I was wrong.

(Cade and Murdoch are visibly angry by having to wear tennis shoes and looking ridiculously stupid. They get in the ring and it is decided that Trevor Murdoch will start the match with Carlito.)

****Carlito and Murdoch lock up. Trevor locks Carlito in a side headlock, but is pushed off and sent into the ropes by Carlito. Carlito hits the mat and Murdoch steps over him. Carlito gets to his feet and goes to leap from Trevor, but Trevor catches him and brings him out of mid-air down onto his knee for an inverted atomic drop. Carlito holds his groin in pain and Murdoch clotheslines him down to the mat. Trevor tags in Lance Cade. Cade comes in and goes right to work on Carlito by kicking him in the face as he tries to get up. Cade picks Carlito up and whips him into the corner. Carlito hits hard and Cade distracts the referee as Trevor Murdoch uses the tag rope to choke Carlito. Cade leaves referee Mickie Henson alone and goes to work on Carlito. He kicks Carlito in the stomach and then chokes him with his tennis shoe. Cade elbows Carlito in the face and then knees him in the midsection before tagging Trevor Murdoch back in. Trevor nails Carlito with a short arm clothesline and then drops his elbow down hard on Carlito's chest. Trevor chokes Carlito and Shawn Michaels tries to get in the ring to stop it, but he's stopped by Mickie Henson. This allows Lance Cade to come in and the two men double team Carlito with a double clothesline that sees Cade clothesline Carlito from the front, and Murdoch clothesline him from behind to sandwich him. Carlito collapses to the mat and Henson turns around and forces Cade to get back to his corner. Trevor Murdoch picks Carlito up and sets him up for a piledriver, but Carlito gets a double leg takedown and then catapaults Murdoch over the top rope and down to the arena floor. While Mickie Henson begins counting Murdoch out Lance Cade comes in the ring and begins to stomp away on Carlito. The referee backs Cade up and forces him back to the corner. Trevor Murdoch rolls back in the ring as Carlito is getting to his feet. Carlito takes a swing at Murdoch, and Murdoch ducks it, latches on to it and swings over and hits a spinning ddt on Carlito. Murdoch gets up and walks over to Shawn Michaels and begins taunting him. Shawn continues to talk back to Murdoch. Behind Trevor's back, Carlito gets to his feet. He goes behind Murdoch and manages to nail him with the backcracker as the crowd pops. Carlito makes the hot tag and Shawn Michaels comes in the ring and is met there by Lance Cade. Shawn unloads on him with right hand after right hand and then whips him into the ropes. Shawn nails him with a flying forearm. Shawn nips up and the crowd goes wild, but Trevor Murdoch crawls up behind Shawn and nails him with a low blow. Shawn is bent over in pain and Trevor Murdoch gets a running bulldog on him. Just as Murdoch goes to pin Shawn some rap music hits and the crowd turns to the stage as the words "CRYME TYME" and then "SHAD AND JTG" appear on the TitanTron and the two men from earlier come out wearing Cade & Murdoch's cowboy hats and holding their boots. Murdoch and Cade stand in the ring and yell at the men. Cryme Tyme come down to ringside and begin to attempt to sell the cowboy hats and boots. Murdoch and Cade try to leave the ring to stop them from selling their stuff when Shawn Michaels connects with a superkick. Lance Cade gets to the ring apron and then gets clotheslined off the apron by Carlito. Shad and JTG eventually sell off both the boots and the hats. In the ring, Shawn covers Trevor Murdoch. 1---2---3!!!****

WINNERS by pinfall: "the Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels & Carlito.

(After Shawn and Carlito leave the ring, Cryme Tyme is making their way to the back too, counting their money. Cade and Murdoch attack them from behind. Cade and Murdoch and Cryme Tyme battle on the rampway and eventually Cryme Tyme take advantage of the fight and Shad drops both men with a boot to the face. Cryme Tyme leave with their money and Cade and Murdoch get laughed at as they struggle to make their way to the back.)

**MATCH RATING: B**

JR: Well Cryme Tyme has just made their Raw debut King. And they certainly got under the skin of Cade and Murdoch.

King: I'm liking these guys already JR.

JR: Right now fans...take a look at the man called Test.

(A video is shown hyping up Test. It shows him working out and has him talking over it. He basically guarantees that he's going straight to the top and anyone standing in his way better watch out.)

**SEGMENT RATING: C**

(Melina's music hits and she makes her way down to the ring accompanied by her charge, Johnny Nitro. They get in the ring as she awaits her opponent. Referee Jack Doan forces Johnny Nitro to the outside as Melina's opponent Mickie James makes her way down to the ring to a big pop, with the WWE Womens Championship that she's putting on the line in this match, around her shoulder. She skips down to the ring and then slides in.)

****Mickie and Melina have a bit of a staredown until Melina slaps Mickie. Mickie shoves her back and then tackles Melina as the two women roll around on the mat. Melina ends up on top of Mickie and she grabs her by the hair and bangs Mickie's head off the mat a few times. Mickie ends up hooking her legs around Melina's arms and rolls her onto her shoulders for a quick pin attempt, 1--2--Melina kicks out. Both women are up and Mickie clotheslines Melina down. Mickie picks her up and whips her into the corner. Mickie gets a monkey flip on Melina and then waits for her to get to her feet. Mickie goes to charge Melina, but Johnny Nitro trips Mickie and she falls flat on her face. Melina takes advantage and picks Mickie up and suplexes her. Melina kicks Mickie hard in the chest and stomach a few times. Melina bends down to pick Mickie up, but Mickie kicks Melina in the head. Melina is staggered and Mickie gets to her feet. She whips Melina into the ropes and as Melina runs back towards her, Mickie nails her with the Mick Kick. Melina is down, and Mickie covers her, 1---2---3!!!****

WINNER by pinfall and STILL WWE Womens Champion: Mickie James

(As Mickie celebrates in the ring Johnny Nitro and Melina back her into the corner. Nitro grabs her by the hair and holds her as Melina slaps her. Nitro drags her by the hair to the center of the ring when out of nowhere a man comes running down the rampway and slides in the ring. He nails Nitro with a few right hands and sends Nitro and Melina running for their lives to the back.)

King: Who the hell is that?

JR: I know who that is King. That's Petey Williams! He signed a contract with Raw earlier today, he's Mickie James' boyfriend!

(Petey and Mickie hug and he makes sure she's okay and then they turn and talk trash from the ring to Nitro and Melina on the stage.)

**MATCH RATING: C+**

[COMMERCIALS]

("YOU CAN'T SEE ME!" John Cena's music hits and he comes out to the ring to a huge pop and saunters down to the ring. The crowd goes crazy as he gets in the ring and all the womens squeal as he takes his shirt off and throws it into the crowd. The lights dim and so does the mood of the crowd as Kane's music hits. The pyro shoots and Kane stalks his way down to the ring. He gets in the ring and raises his arms, and then brings them down and fire shoots from the turnbuckles. The lights come back on and referee Chad Patton calls for the bell.)

****Cena and Kane walk around the ring to sort of feel each other out. Cena offers a handshake, but Kane just stares at him. Cena takes the first shot with a right hand to the face that's no sold by Kane. Instead Kane grabs Cena by the throat and shoves him with one hand into the ropes. Cena seems startled at the strength displayed by Kane. On the screen appears a big "VOTE FOR DIBIASE" banner over the action. It flashes a few times and then goes away. When it goes away for good we see Cena and Kane lock-up in a collar-and-elbow tie-up. Kane shoves Cena to the ground. Cena picks himself up and charges Kane with a purpose. He shoves Kane, and Kane facepalms him back down to the mat. Cena is getting frustrated. He gets back to his feet and runs at Kane. He puts his shoulder into Kane's midsection and knocks him back into the corner. Cena lights up Kane with several right hands and some kicks to the midsection. Cena grabs Kane's arms and goes to whip him across the ring, but Kane reverses it. Cena hits the corner hard and his momentum carries him forward. Kane grabs him by the throat for the chokeslam, but Cena kicks him in the groin. Kane doubles over and Cena manages to hit a ddt. The crowd pops. Cena goes for the Five Knuckle Shuffle, but as he goes to drop the fist on Kane's face, Kane sits up. Cena kicks him as hard as he can in the back. It just seems to anger Kane. Kane gets to his feet and Cena unloads some more punches to Kane. Kane blocks Cena's punch and grabs him by the arm and whips him into the ropes. Cena comes off the ropes and Kane tries to kick him in the face with a big boot, but Cena ducks it. Kane turns around and Cena kicks him in the stomach. Cena gets Kane up on his shoulders and goes for the FU. He loses his balance and spins around, as he spins, Kane's foot connects with Chad Patton's head and knocks him to the mat, rendering him useless for the next few minutes. Cena eventually nails the FU and the crowd pops. Cena covers Kane, but there's no referee to make the count. Cena gets up and bends down to try and wake Chad Patton up. When he does this, Randy Orton jumps the barricade and slides into the ring behind Cena. Orton runs and nails Cena with an RKO. Cena is out. Orton walks up the ramp and stops at the stage to turn around and look at what he just did. Orton smirks as Kane gets to his feet. Kane looks down and sees Cena laying on the mat. Kane grabs Cena by the throat and lifts him up off the mat. Orton is loving what he is seeing as Kane lifts Cena high into the air, and then chokeslams him hard down onto the mat. Referee Chad Patton conveniently begins to stir. Kane covers Cena, and Patton makes the count, 1---2---3!!!****

WINNER by pinfall: Kane

JR: Dammit Randy Orton just cost John Cena another win! I cannot wait to see Cena get his hands on Randy Orton! I'm gonna love it!

(The show goes off the air with Orton standing on the stage smiling as Kane stands in the ring looking at Orton and wondering what just happened. Cena is on the mat in severe pain.)

SHOW RATING: C+

ATTENDANCE: 8,562

VENUE: Adams Event Center, Montana

Edited by Evil Chase K

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

155px-ECW2.jpg

ECW ON SCI-FI | WEEK 2 OCTOBER 2006

Segment 1: Joel Gertner is in the ring as the show opens. He begins to rant about being in charge and since he's in charge, he's sick and tired of only have one championship in ECW. So he's bringing in the ECW Television Title and there will be an extreme battle royal tonight to determine the first Television Champion. He also says that this is ECW not some lameass Hardcore version of the WWE, so from now on...every match will feature extreme rules.

Segment 2: Xanta Claus Vs. Kevin Thorne. WINNER: Thorne by pinfall. After the match Xanta Claus gets on the microphone and strips out of his santa suit and down to his wrestling gear. He basically tells Paul Heyman that he can shove it. He's Balls Mahoney. He's not some kind of evil Santa Claus. This brings out Big Veto. He tells Balls that since Paul Heyman made him dress as Santa, he damn well better dress as Santa, or he's gonna force him too. Balls tells him to bring it on and the two men brawl into the crowd and through the arena.

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 3: In the back Eugene and Snitsky are hanging out when MIKE SANDERS comes up to them. Sanders starts to make fun of them. He calls Eugene an idiot and Snitsky grabs him by the shirt and threatens him. Sanders snaps his fingers and the Bashams come to his aid. They threaten Snitsky and when he drops Sanders, they attack Snitsky. Eugene goes to help his friend, but Mike Sanders nails Eugene with a nearby chair. Sanders and the Bashams leave Snitsky and Eugene laying and then hightail it out of there.

Segment 4: Larry Sweeney Vs. Yoshihiro Tajiri. WINNER: Tajiri. Sweeney makes his debut and nearly pulls out the win, but a misting by Tajiri seals the deal.

Segment 5: Kurt Angle is on the phone with someone who is apparently Paul Heyman. He begs Heyman to come back next week. He tells him that Joel Gertner is letting the power go to his head, he tells Heyman that he let Sandman, RVD, and Dreamer back into ECW because the fans want them back. He tells him that Gertner hasn't even come close to getting rid of Raven. Their whole plan is falling apart. Angle hangs up with Heyman just as ECW World Champion The Big Show, Mike Knox, & Big Veto come into the room. They are apparently having a meeting to discuss the "Heyman Agenda". Angle says Heyman promises that he'll be here next week for the first ever 2-hour edition of ECW of Sci-Fi. He says he thinks things are gonna get very interesting next week.

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 6: ME: 25-Man Battle Royal For ECW Television Title.

ORDER OF ELIMINATION:

Chris Chetti by Sandman

Larry Sweeney by Axl Rotten

Tony Mamaluke by Lance Storm

Aldo Montoya by RVD

Danny Basham by Snitsky

Eugene by Doug Basham

Stevie Richards by Sabu

Shannon Moore by Tajiri

CW Anderson by Tommy Dreamer

Gene Snitsky by Doug Basham

Axl Rotten by Kurt Angle

Doug Bashm by Sandman

Tajiri by Veto

Sabu by Mike Knox

Lance Storm by Nathan Quarry

Kevin Thorne by Sandman

Balls Mahoney by Mike Knox

Sandman by Kurt Angle

Little Guido by Veto

Tommy Dreamer by Mike Knox

Mike Knox by Nathan Quarry

Nathan Quarry by Kurt Angle

Veto by RVD

Kurt Angle by RVD after the lights go out and Raven appears to save RVD from an Angle/Big Show/Knox beatdown by evenflowing each man. RVD then eliminates Angle.

RVD is the ECW Television Champion and he celebrates with the title as the show ends.

Wednesday, Week 2 - October, 2006

From WrestlingObserver.com...

- Reports are flying in from backstage sources in WWE that the comment Joey Styles made on ECW on Tuesday about Jim Ross being as big as an "Oklahoma Schooner" was not scripted and was indeed a shot at Jim Ross. Word has it that the two had a big falling out at the monthly announcer meetings last Saturday at WWE Headquarters. Apparently Jim Ross criticized the way Joey Styles calls big matches in ECW, and said that he makes them seem "too trivial." Styles replied that ECW didn't get many big matches because the WWE front office isn't 100% behind ECW and that as far as he's concerned Jim Ross has lost the ability to effectively sell a match as a "big deal" because he constantly overhypes even the most meaningless matches. Sources say the two nearly came to blows and are now not speaking.

- Recently signed WWE Superster Too Cold Scorpio broke three fingers on his right hand in a weight room accident in preparation for his WWE debut. He still may make his debut within the next two weeks as scheduled, but there's no word on how he will debut or for what brand.

- WWE has released PJ Polaco (Justin Credible/Aldo Montoya). PJ had been complaining to anyone who would listen that he would be better used by being put on Raw or SmackDown! and receiving a main event push.

- TNA has made an offer to Eric Bischoff to join their company. Obviously this could throw a wrench into WWE's plans of having Bischoff involved with the GM Voting for Cyber Sunday. WWE has made an offer to Bischoff to stay. Bischoff is signed through the end of the month. If Bischoff were to leave he would be the latest WWE superstar to defect to the upstart TNA.

In order to save time and allow me to work on the No Mercy PPV in a week where I have a huge paper due I have decided to post the SmackDown! Rundown. This will be followed by the full No Mercy card. Feel free to make predictions and/or comments on how the PPV was booked and built up. Please? I'm desperate for some feedback. :D

Segment 1: Cruiserweight Title Match: Gregory Helms © Vs. Super Crazy. WINNER: Crazy by pinfall to win the title. RATING: C+

***During commentary after match Cole announces tonight's main event: Chris Jericho & Finlay Vs. Terkay & Burke***

[COMMERCIALS]Segment 2: CM Punk comes out and says that in order to prove his theory before No Mercy, he held a little experiment. He shows a video of himself in the back, he has a copy of the WWE Fitness Guide book. In it, various WWE Superstars list their workout schedules, pre-match meals, etc. Stone Cold lists his pre-match meal as three hours of drinking. So in order to simulate what three hours of drinking does to a person he has hired Stone Cold look-a-like, Duane Gill to take part in the "Stone Cold Fitness Diet". So the vignette shows them sitting there for three hours, Punk drinking water, Gill drinking beer. As the vignette goes on, Gill gets drunker and funnier. Then Punk brings Gill out to wrestle to prove that being inebriated makes you a worse wrestler, Punk plays it up like before he got drunk Gill would've been able to take Punk. Gill can barely stand up and keeps falling down. Punk beats him easily. After the match is over and Gill falls asleep in the ring, Punk rummages through his pockets and takes his $50 back. Stone Cold rushes out and hammers away on Punk. Austin goes for the stunner, but Punk shoves him away and high tails it to the back. Gill wakes up and accuses Austin of taking his money so Austin gives him a stunner and heads to the back himself. RATING: A

Segment 3: Robbie Dawber debuts by holding a press conference backstage. He announces that he is the agent and manager of the WWE's newest superstar "Primetime" Elix Skipper. Skipper comes out and takes a few questions. RATING: C-

Segment 4: Lashley is in the back in Teddy Long's office. Lashley asks for a match against Triple H at No Mercy, and Long okays it. RATING: B-

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 5: Gymini Vs. The Boogeyman. WINNERS: Gymini by DQ when the Undertaker interferes to prevent a Gymini/Daivari beatdown. On their way to the back Daivari stops and promises to unleash a monster on The Undertaker at No Mercy when the Undertaker & the Boogeyman take on Gymini. RATING: D

Segment 6: In the back Rene Dupree enters Teddy Long's office. Teddy tells him that he has received massive amounts of email from people upset about what Rene did to Batista last week. The fans want to see Rene pay for what he did. So Teddy has booked him against Batista at No Mercy. Rene Dupree is pissed and storms out. RATING: C+

Segment 7: Lashley Vs. Sylvan. WINNER: Lashley by pinfall. After the match Triple H runs down and attacks Lashley and lays him out with a chair. RATING: C+

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 8: Rey is interviewed from his house where he is recovering from numerous injuries sustained over the last few weeks. Rey says he knows this match could end his career, but he doesn't care, he just wants to get his hands on Chavo Guerrero.

Segment 9: King Booker arrives to the building. He sends Sylvester Terkay and Elijah Burke after Chris Jericho.

Segment 10: #1 Contenders Match: The Pitbulls Vs. The Naturals. NO CONTEST after the Hooliganz interfere. After the match the Hooliganz say they'll take on both teams this Sunday at No Mercy. RATING: C+

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 11: In the back, Harry Smith is being interviewed for some magazine when Simon Dean jumps him from behind. Dean assaults Smith and beats him down pretty good. Dean leaves Smith lying and then challenges him to a match at No Mercy. Dean says he wants another shot to beat Harry Smith and after this beating, he thinks he has a pretty good chance. RATING: D

Segment 12: Michael Cole announces another match "just signed" for No Mercy, WWE US Champion William Regal & Finlay against Elijah Burke & Sylvester Terkay. RATING: C-

Segment 13: A No Mercy music video is shown set to "Temptation" by Godsmack.

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 14: Chris Jericho and Finlay cut a promo before the main event. Jericho calls his opponents "Turkey And Burkey" and as they go to leave to head to the arena, "The Southern Gentlemen" Mark Canterbury tells Jericho that what he said was rude. Finlay tells him to bugger off and Canterbury scoffs at him.

Segment 15: ME: Y2J & Finlay Vs. Elijah Burke & Sylvester Terkay. WINNERS: Terkay & Burke after Terkay chokes out Finlay when Finlay is distracted by Booker T attacking Y2J. After the match is over, Booker T nails Y2J in the head with his scepter, busting him open. The show ends with Booker, Burke & Terkay standing over a bloodied Chris Jericho smiling and celebrating. RATING: C+

VENUE: Hale Arena

ATTENDENCE:

SHOW RATING: C

WWE NO MERCY PRE-SHOW

LIVE! On the CW Network!

(The WWE No Mercy pre-show logo and introduction video airs. As it ends a camera cuts to the arena and we see the graphic "Syracuse, New York" in the upper-left corner of the screen. A long shot shows a near empty arena with some fans beginning to file in. The camera cuts down to the ring where John Bradshaw Layfield and Michael Cole are standing.)

Cole: Hello fans and welcome to the No Mercy Preview Special right here on The CW. Tonight live in this very ring only on pay-per-view WWE SmackDown! presents No Mercy. And as you can see behind us, the fans are filing in to the Carrier Dome here in Syracuse for what is sure to be a tremendous event!

JBL: Without a doubt Cole, tonight is going to be one hell of a night! King Booker and Chris Jericho for the World Heavyweight Title. Triple H and Lashley. And above our heads, the match I'm looking forward to most...HELL IN A CELL! Rey Mysterio and Chavo Guerrero. It's gonna be awesome!

Cole: And also tonight right here on the No Mercy Preview Special, we'll see Billy Kidman take on Gregory Helms, with the winner getting a Cruiserweight title match on SmackDown! next Friday! But right now, we're gonna send it outside to SmackDown!'s Man On The Street, Josh Matthews with some WWE fan predictions. Josh?

(We cut outside to see Josh Matthews standing by the line at one of the entry gates of the arena.)

Matthews: Thanks Michael, right now I'm here with these fans filing into the arena. A little bit earlier I spoke with some fans regarding their predictions for tonight's matches.

[KING BOOKER VS. CHRIS JERICHO]

Fan 1: Chris Jericho's gonna win because he's awesome!

Fan 2: King Booker has Sharmell in his corner, so he is gonna win!

Fan 3: Chris Jericho. Definitely.

[CHAVO GUERRERO VS. REY MYSTERIO]

Fan 1: Rey Mysterio will have the fans behind him. He'll definitely win!

Fan 2: Chavo Guerrero sucks! Rey's gonna win!

Fan 3: I think Chavo finds a way to cheat and wins because of it.

[TRIPLE H VS. LASHLEY]

Fan 1: Triple H can't be beat. He has the better finishing move.

Fan 2: Lashley is a beast! Triple H is going down!

Fan 3: Lashley's gonna do a number on Triple H!

[uNDERTAKER & BOOGEYMAN VS. GYMINI & DAIVARI]

Fan 1: No one stops the Undertaker!

Fan 2: The Undertaker and the Boogeyman are unstoppable.

Fan 3: No brainer...Undertaker and Boogeyman.

(The camera cuts back to Teddy Long's office. He is sitting at his desk reading something when there's a knock at his door. He yells "COME IN!" and we soon see that it is Val Venis and his brother Vance.)

Long: Val, Vance, please sit. Tell me what's on your mind.

Val: No thanks Teddy, this won't take long. We just wanted to ask you and see if there was any chance we had to get in the triple threat tag team title match tonight. I mean don't you think a Fatal Fourway is a lot more exciting than a triple threat?

Long: Now normally I'd just laugh at you and send you on your way because honestly playa, you two haven't even teamed up in a match yet. But in the interest of competition...I'll grant your request. See you guys in the match tonight!

(Vance and Val high five and then thank Teddy Long and leave Teddy's office.)

[COMMERCIALS]

(Back from commercial we get a shot outside with an "EARLIER TODAY" graphic on the screen. A big truck pulls up and the door opens and out steps "Stone Cold" Steve Austin steps out and heads into the arena. We then go back to the ring with Michael Cole and JBL.)

Cole: There you see him fans, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin makes his return to a WWE ring to take on CM Punk tonight. Punk made some assertions that because he is straight edge and doesn't drink that he has a natural advantage over anyone who drinks alcohol before a match.

JBL: Yeah I don't know about that, but I do know that Steve Austin is gonna give CM Punk a good ole fashioned Texas ass whippin' tonight!

Cole: Right now fans we take you backstage where Josh Matthews is standing by with World Heavyweight Champion King Booker.

(Cut to Matthews standing in the interview area with Booker and Queen Sharmell.)

Matthews: Booker tonig...

Sharmell: That's KING Booker to you, peasant!

Matthews: My apologies. KING Booker, tonight you defend your title against Chris Jericho. What's going through your mind regarding this match tonight?

Booker: Well Josh thou art very wonderous aren't you? You see tonight, when the match is over, I will raise my hand in victory! And I will still be thine World Heavyweight Champion! Suckah!

[COMMERCIALS]

(Back in Teddy Long's office we see new SmackDown! superstars Elix Skipper and his agent Robbie Dawber. They are standing around Long's desk with a plethora of WWE Officials standing around them.)

Long: Now I just need you both to sign this contract on that X.

(Dawber signs first, then Skipper. As they do a photographer takes their picture.)

Long: Thank you, and welcome to SmackDown!

(Long shakes hands with both men and then poses for a picture. The camera then cuts back to the ring and JBL and Michael Cole.)

Cole: There you saw it fans newcomer Elix Skipper and his manager Robbie Dawber signing a contract to wrestle for SmackDown! and that's a huge addition to the roster, Bradshaw.

JBL: Yeah it is Michael I mean I'm not a big fan of those flippy dippy guys, but this guy can wrestle.

Cole: And fans we are just about 20 minutes away from No Mercy live on pay-per-view tonight! And right now let's talk about the huge card we have scheduled for tonight!

JBL: Let's do it Michael, in the main event you have King Booker, the World Heavyweight Champion, defending against Chris Jericho. These two guys don't like each other much and we've seen Chris Jericho get the best of Booker in the past few weeks since Jericho has returned to the WWE, but I gotta go with my gut on this one Cole. Booker T wins and keeps the title.

Cole: That's a pretty bold prediction Bradshaw, what about this one, the ominous steel structure hangs high above our heads. It's Hell In A Cell for Rey Mysterio and Chavo Guerrero, two men who have been at each other's throat for months in the most dangerous structure in all of wrestling, who takes this one?

JBL: Well if you ask me this one is going to be a war! These guys hate each other Cole! And I love it! This is going to be a classic! But I gotta think Rey wants this more.

Cole: Also tonight, making his SmackDown! WRESTLING debut, it's CM Punk and he takes on the legend "Stone Cold" Steve Austin. Punk issued an open challenge to anyone who wanted to prove that drinking alcohol before a match doesn't affect your ability to wrestle, and Stone Cold answered the challenge. Your take Mr. JBL?

JBL: It's gotta be Steve Austin. Easy. CM Punk is a great young athlete but he's in for a huge Texas-sized ass whoopin' tonight Michael! A huge one!

Cole: Triple H takes on Lashley tonight as well John, who do you have winning this one?

JBL: This is probably the toughest match to pick all night Michael, but I'm gonna go with Lashley. Triple H woke the sleeping giant by attacking Lashley from behind. Tonight Lashley gets revenge!

Cole: And how can we forget the big handicap match, The Undertaker teams with The Boogeyman to take on Gymini and Daivari. And tonight, Daivari has promised to unleash a monster on The Undertaker.

JBL: This is going to be brutal Michael! These guys are all monsters in my opinion, how can Daivari top that? Never bet against the Undertaker, Michael. He and the Boogeyman are gonna win, no doubt.

Cole: Also scheduled for tonight, IF Batista can present Teddy Long with a doctor's clearance, he will get to take on Rene Dupree.

JBL: Rene Dupree is French Canadian, and he is softer than a cookie crumb stuck between Marlon Brando's fat rolls. Batista is going to tear Dupree apart tonight.

Cole: Softer than a....aaaanyway, there you see it on the screen fans, WWE US Champion William Regal teams with Finlay to take on the team of Elijah Burke and Sylvester Terkay.

JBL: Upset special of the night, Burke and Terkay will win this. Sylvester Terkay and Finlay are both supreme bad asses and this is going to be one hell of a brawl!

Cole: Also tonight a match that is NOW a Fatal Four-Way for the WWE Tag Team Championship as the Hooliganz, Paul London and Brian Kendrick defend the tag team titles against three teams, The Pitbulls, The Naturals, and now Val and Vance Venis.

JBL: If have no clue Cole. These fatal four-way matches are so hard to determine, but let me say this...if it comes down to The Hooliganz and the Pitbulls...the Pitbulls will win.

Cole: And finally Harry Smith the youngster takes his undefeated streak into his first WWE pay-per-view as he takes on Simon Dean.

JBL: Harry Smith has been very very impressive since making his debut Cole. He'll beat Simon Dean. For sure.

Cole: Alright fans there you have it, the entire card for tonight along with Bradshaw's predictions. You still have until the top of the hour to order No Mercy tonight! We'll be back after this with our main event, Billy Kidman takes on Gregory Helms! Stay tuned!

[COMMERCIALS]

(We come back from commercial and JBL and Michael Cole are at the announce table. SmackDown! ring announcer Tony Chimmel is in the ring.)

Chimmel: [bell rings] This opening contest is scheduled for one-fall and the winner will receive a WWE Cruiserweight Title shot Friday Night on SmackDown! Introducing first weighing in at 215 pounds, from Raleigh, North Carolina....GREGORY HELMS!

(Helms' music hits and he comes out to the ring. He gets in the ring as the crowd already in the arena boos him. He stands in his corner and his opponent's music hits.)

Chimmel: And his opponent...weighing in at 195 pounds. From Allentown, Pennsylvania....BILLY KIDMAN!

(Kidman comes out to the ring and plays to the crowd as they cheer for him as he makes his way down to the ring. He slides into the ring, but before he can get his vest off he's attacked by Helms.)

****Helms stomps away on Kidman as referee Charles Robinson calls for the bell. Helms picks Kidman up and whips him into the ropes. Helms swings a clothesline at Kidman, but Kidman ducks and then stops and sweeps Helms' legs out of his legs. Helms hits the mat and Kidman gets an elbow drop. From there Kidman locks in a side headlock. Helms quickly finds his way to his feet though, and pulls Kidman's arms apart. Helms gets an arm wringer on Kidman, but Kidman flips out of it. As soon as Kidman flips to his feet, Helms launces him across the ring with an armdrag. Kidman hits the mat, but gets right back to his feet. An attempted dropkick by Helms is missed as Kidman blocks it. Helms hits the mat and Kidman legdrops the back of Kidman's head. Helms rolls Kidman over for a cover, 1---2---Kidman kicks out. Helms argues with Charles Robinson who doesn't wanna hear it. As Helms turns around to turn his attention back to Kidman, Kidman grabs Helms by the tights and tosses him to the outside. Kidman gets to his feet and runs off the ropes, he leaps through them and nails Helms just as Helms gets to his feet with a suicide dive. Kidman hammers away on Helms on the arena floor. Kidman picks Helms up and is about to roll him back into the ring, but Helms grabs Kidman's arm and whips him hard into the barricade. A big chop to the chest and then Helms rolls Kidman back in. Helms goes to the top rope, Kidman gets to his feet and Helms leaps off the top rope for a flying crossbody. 1---2---Kidman manages to kick out.****

(The camera catches WWE Cruiserweight Champion Super Crazy standing by the entrance set watching the match.)

Cole: Super Crazy is scouting his next opponent, JBL.

JBL: He might not speak English, but he's not an idiot.

****Helms is angered that he didn't get Kidman for the three count and he lets Charles Robinson have it. Kidman crawls up behind Helms and rolls him up, 1---2---Helms kicks out. Kidman gets to his feet, so does Helms. Helms slaps Kidman in the face and Kidman is like a man possessed. He backs Helms into the corner and hammers away on him with kicks to the midsection repeatedly. Kidman hip tosses Helms out of the corner and down onto the mat in the middle of the ring. Helms holds his back and writhes in pain. Kidman picks him up, but as he's picking him up, Helms nails him with a low blow. Kidman is bent over in pain. Helms notices Super Crazy and turns his attention to him. Helms yells that he wants his belt back. Super Crazy points to the belt around his waist and Helms yells at him. Kidman crawls up behind Helms and school boys him, 1---2---3!!****

WINNER by pinfall: Billy Kidman

Cole: Kidman steals one from Helms! He's going to face Super Crazy on SmackDown!

JBL: And Helms can't believe it Cole!

(Helms is standing in the ring throwing a tantrum as Kidman walks to the back. Kidman and Super Crazy come face-to-face and they shake hands. And head to the back. Helms is still in the ring complaining.)

Cole: Well that's all for the No Mercy Preview Special here on The CW! Those of you who have ordered the pay-per-view we'll see you in a few minutes! GOODNIGHT EVERBODY!

-----

No Mercy will be up this weekend. Here's the final card and questions if anyone cares enough to do a prediction contest. The winner will get something TBD.

NoMercy2004_logo_000.jpg

WWE NO MERCY CARD

MAIN |World Heavyweight Championship| EVENT

King Booker ©

--VS--

Chris Jericho

HELL IN A CELL

Rey Mysterio

--VS--

Chavo Guerrero

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin

--VS--

CM Punk

Triple H

--VS--

Lashley

The Undertaker & The Boogeyman

--VS--

Gymini & Daivari

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

The Hooliganz ©

{Paul London & Brian Kendrick}

--VS--

The Pitbulls

{Jamie Noble & Kid Kash}

--VS--

The Naturals

{Andy Douglas & Chase Stevens}

WWE United States Champion William Regal & Finlay

--VS--

Elijah Burke & Sylvester Terkay

*Batista Must Have Doctors Clearance For Match To Occur*

Batista

--VS--

Rene Dupree

Harry Smith

--VS--

Simon Dean

QUESTION 1: What will be the first match on the PPV?

QUESTION 2: Which title will change hands if any?

QUESTION 3: Will the Batista/Dupree match take place?

MAIN |World Heavyweight Championship| EVENT

King Booker ©

--VS--

Chris Jericho

Reason: I just don't see Jericho able to take this one away from Booker, plus I love the King character in general.

HELL IN A CELL

Rey Mysterio

--VS--

Chavo Guerrero

Reason:Chavo is just a tougher athlete then Rey, Mysterio is a flier, but Chavo has more technical experience. His ground game will win this for him.

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin

--VS--

CM Punk

Reason:New School Vs Old Gaurd... CM Punk can't lose.

Triple H

--VS--

Lashley

Reason:Lashley is big, but that's it. Force won't take this match. Triple H's ring psychology will beat Lashley for sure.

The Undertaker & The Boogeyman

--VS--

Gymini & Daivari

Reason:I just love the teaming of The Undertaker and The Boogeyman, I was worried with AAE going after Harry Smith to join his forces, but Smith didn't budge, The Dead Man, and The Wormeater is the safe bet.

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

The Hooliganz ©

{Paul London & Brian Kendrick}

--VS--

The Pitbulls

{Jamie Noble & Kid Kash}

--VS--

The Naturals

{Andy Douglas & Chase Stevens}

Reason:Tough Call, the belts have to come off some time, and I see The Pitbulls as more viable champions.

WWE United States Champion William Regal & Finlay

--VS--

Elijah Burke & Sylvester Terkay

Reason:It will all come down to experience, the two ring veterans will destroy this young tandem.

*Batista Must Have Doctors Clearance For Match To Occur*

Batista

--VS--

Rene Dupree

Reason:Batista is The Animal, nuff said.

Harry Smith

--VS--

Simon Dean

Reason:Harry Smith isn't a jobber... which answers the question of who will win.

QUESTION 1: What will be the first match on the PPV? WWE Tag Team Title Match

QUESTION 2: Which title will change hands if any? 1

QUESTION 3: Will the Batista/Dupree match take place? Yes

256px-WWE_No_Mercy_2005_0001.jpg

WWE NO MERCY | SUNDAY WEEK 2 OCTOBER 2006

("Temptation" by Godsmack plays as the No Mercy intro video rolls.)

It craws down deep inside

Without a pulse or a will to die

Now I've known the simplifies

And now it takes what it takes

Unless the feeling suffocates

Its nothing new, it'll get its way

Another thing that I'll see

Is how it gets inside of me

And tears away my life

It's time to love, its time to hate

It's comin face to face trying to desecrate

No time at all to break away

Temptation still got a hold on me

It's awake even when you sleep

It breathes without a heartbeat

Making me incomplete

And now I know what I know

Expect the demon down below to surface through my moral soul

And now it looks to be smiling as it's killing me

Day to day I lie

(As soon as the video ends we go into the arena. A tag in the top left hand corner of the screen reads "LIVE!" and then "SYRACUSE, NY". The camera shot focuses on the elaborate No Mercy staging. Pyro shoots off by the stage and above the ring. The camera then cuts down to Michael Cole and John Bradshaw Layfield at ringside.)

Cole: WELCOME FANS TO WWE NO MERCY! We are LIVE in the Carrier Dome in Syracuse, New York! Tonight we have a huge card for you and there you see it hanging above the ring, 2 tons of steel...Hell In A Cell tonight!

JBL: I can't wait for that Cole, it's gonna be a classic, but so is our main event World Heavyweight Champion King Booker defending the title against Chris Jericho!

("HELLO LADIES!" some new Val Venis music hits and Val and Vance Venis make their way down to the ring to a small pop. They get in the ring and stand in their corner.)

Cole: We are kicking off No Mercy with a huge Fatal Fourway for the WWE Tag Team Titles. This was originally just supposed to be a Triple Threat, but Teddy Long added the Venises to the match during our No Mercy Preview Special.

(The Naturals music hits and they make their way out to the ring to a chorus of boos. They walk cockily down to the ring and they slide in the ring. They pose for the crowd and get booed. They get to their corner and await the other members of the match.)

Cole: The Naturals are two young superstars looking to make an impact. They could win this match tonight and take the tag team titles.

(The Pitbulls are next as their music plays and they come out to the ring to a chorus of boos. They get in the ring and take a corner as well. Just then The Hooliganz music hits and the crowd goes wild as they run down to the ring with the tag belts around their waists. As soon as The Hooliganz get in the ring they are attacked by both the Pitbulls and The Naturals.)

****The Pitbulls jump Brian Kendrick and the Naturals go after Paul London. Val and Vance join in the fray. Val goes after Andy Douglas, and Vance takes Kid Kash. Vance clotheslines Kid Kash over the top rope and down to the floor. Brian Kendrick manages to kick Jamie Noble in the stomach and then toss him to the outside. Referee Jim Korderas tries to restore order but cannot as we see Brian Kendrick dive through the ropes and down onto both members of the Pitbulls. Korderas finally gets Val and Vance to their corner. The Naturals are both stomping away on Paul London when Korderas forces Chase Stevens to his corner. The bell finally rings and we are underway. Andy Douglas kicks Paul London in the side. London is down and trying to catch his breath. Andy Douglas taunts London and tells him to get up. Douglas picks London up and ddts him down to the mat. Andy Douglas gets up and tags in his partner Chase Stevens. Stevens comes in kicks London in the back of the head. He bends down and picks London up as well. He whips London into the Pitbulls' corner. London somehow manages to tag in Kid Kash. Chase Stevens charges London, but Kid Kash comes in the right and nails the running Chase Stevens with a huge hard clothesline. Stevens hits the mat hard and Kash turns around laughing and asks Jamie Noble if he liked that. Noble says he did and we see Paul London using the ring apron to crawl himself over to his team's corner. Kash picks Stevens up and throws him into his corner. Kash kicks him in the midsection a few times and then chops him hard. Kash snap mares Stevens out of the corner and then kicks him hard in the spine. Kash gets the ole Mr. Perfect neck-snap move and then covers Stevens. Andy Douglas comes in and breaks up the count on two. Kash picks Stevens up and whips him into the ropes. Kash back body drops him to the ground. Kash tags in Vance Venis. Vance comes in and picks Stevens up. He sets Chase Stevens up for a suplex, but Stevens blocks it, but Vance gets him on the second try. Vance tags Val. Val comes in and stomps on Stevens. He goes to pick Stevens up, but Stevens hits him with a low blow. Stevens runs to the ropes and gets a bulldog on Val. Stevens tags in Jamie Noble. Noble comes in and goes to work on Val. Noble whips him hard into the corner. Val hits the corner hard and is propelled forward Noble grabs Val and nails him with an inverted atomic drop. As Val is hunched over in pain Noble dropkicks him in the leg. Val hits the mat and Noble locks him in the Trailer Hitch. VAL TAPS OUT!****

ELIMINATED: Val & Vance Venis

****As soon as Val leaves the ring, Brian Kendrick hops over the ropes and into the ring. He jumps Noble from behind and hammers away on him with some forearms to the back. Kendrick whips Noble into the ropes, Noble comes off the ropes and Kendrick ducks for a back body drop, but Noble stops and grabs him for a ddt. Kendrick manages to charge forward and knock Noble into the ropes. Noble hammers away on Kendrick's back. Noble backs Kendrick into the corner, but it's the Hooliganz corner and Kendrick tags in London, but Noble doesn't notice. Noble begins to hammer away on Kendrick with lefts and rights when Paul London comes in the ring and stands behind Noble. Noble finally stops and turns around like he's trying to set up a move. London goes to superkick Noble, but Noble ducks. London stops with his foot just inches away from Brian Kendrick's face. Noble shoves London and he ends up kicking Kendrick in the face. London turns his attention to Kendrick, and Noble clips him in the left leg and London hits the mat holding his knee. Noble is satisfied with the damage he's caused and tags out to Andy Douglas. The young Natural comes into the ring and begins by stomping away on Paul London's back. Andy Douglas picks London up and whips him across the ring into the abandoned corner. London hits hard and is hurt. Andy Douglas stalks over to the corner and chops London hard in the chest. Douglas then picks him up and sets him on the top turnbuckle. Douglas climbs up with him. Douglas calls for Chase Stevens, and he tries to come in the ring, but is stopped by referee Jim Korderas. As Korderas' back is turned, Jamie Noble and Kid Kash climb into the ring. Noble grabs Andy Douglas and powerbombs him off the top rope. Kid Kash climbs to the top rope and delivers a hurracanrana to Paul London that sends him off the top rope and London lands back first onto Andy Douglas, but both men are hurt. London rolls off of Douglas. Korderas turns around and sees both men down on the mat. Korderas begins to count both men out. Paul London moves first and he rolls over and gets one arm laying over top of Andy Douglas. 1---2---Chase Stevens tries to break the pin, but Kid Kash comes in and tackles him---3!!!****

ELIMINATED: The Naturals

Cole: What a smart move by the Pitbulls.

JBL: They know what they're doing Cole. Definitely know what they're doing.

****London is on the mat hurt as Andy Douglas rolls to the outside. Kid Kash picks a hurt Paul London up and sets him up for a piledriver, but London gets a surge of energy and drops Kash with a double leg takedown. London then slingshots Kash into the Hooliganz corner, and Brian Kendrick nails Kash with a right hand. Kash spins around and London connects with a superkick right to the face. London covers him, 1---2---Noble breaks up the pin. Brian Kendrick jumps in to help his partner, but Jim Korderas stops him from coming in. While Korderas is distracted, the Naturals run back to ringside. Chase Stevens grabs a chair from the time keeper. He slides in the ring and Andy Douglas comes in and hammers away on Kid Kash. Chase Stevens waits for Noble to turn around and goes to hit Noble with the chair, but Noble moves and Stevens instead connects with London. London is out. Stevens is clearly pissed that he hit the wrong guy and he and Andy Douglas head to the back obviously disappointed. Noble rolls Kid Kash over onto Paul London. Noble tells the referee to make the count and then knocks Brian Kendrick off the apron so he can't make the save. 1---2---3!!!****

WINNERS and NEW WWE Tag Team Champions: The Pitbulls, Jamie Noble and Kid Kash

(Noble and Kash hug their newly won titles and head to the back as Brian Kendrick looks on angry and checks on his partner.)

Cole: We have new champions Bradshaw!

JBL: I knew the Pitbulls would win! They were the smartest team in the match and they had a plan that they executed to perfection!

Cole: Right now Josh Matthews is standing by with the new WWE Tag Team Champions, Josh?

(Standing in front of the No Mercy interview set.)

Matthews: Kid Kash, Jamie Noble, you guys just outlasted three other teams to win the WWE Tag Team Titles, what's going through your minds right now?

Noble: What's going through our minds? Are you stupid? WE WON! That's what's going through our minds. We kicked ass. We outsmarted everyone!

(Just then the Naturals come into the picture obviously pissed off.)

Douglas: What the hell was that? We had a deal! You guys and us at the end, then we fight for the titles!

Kash: Here's a little advice for you youngsters...don't trust anybody! HAHAHA!

Stevens: Then give us a chance to beat your asses for the tag titles! Give us a title shot on SmackDown!

(Kash and Noble huddle up.)

Noble: Alright...you guys got a match on SmackDown!. Good luck, you're gonna need it! C'mon Kash!

(Both teams depart in different directions.)

Matthews: Back to ringside!

Cole: Thank you Josh, right now fans we're gonna take you a special look at the events that lead up to our next match! Take a look.

(A video rolls spotlighting the feud between William Regal and Finlay and Elijah Burke and Sylvester Terkay.)

**SEGMENT RATING: D**

(Back at ringside some music hits and Elijah Burke and Sylvester Terkay make their way out and onto the stage. They pose for the crowd that's booing them and they make their way down to the ring. They get in the ring and await their opponents. Some classical English sounding music hits and the crowd pops as WWE US Champion William Regal and his partner Finlay make their way down to the ring. They get in the ring and referee Chris Kay calls for the bell.)

****Finlay starts off in the ring with Elijah Burke. They walk to the center of the ring and have a short staring contest that ends with Elijah slapping Finlay in the face. Finlay doesn't hesitate and begins to beat the hell out of Elijah with lefts and rights to the head. He whips Elijah into the ropes and nails him with a big clothesline. Burke hits the mat hard and Finlay puts the boots to him. The crowd pops as Finlay stomps the hell out of Burke, so Finlay does it some more. Finlay picks Burke up by the head and puts him in his corner. William Regal chokes him a bit as Finlay distracts the referee. The crowd loves the cheating and Finlay pushes past referee Chris Kay and nails Elijah in the stomach with a few hard knees. Finlay tags in Regal. Regal comes in and hits Elijah with a few European uppercuts before hip tossing him out of the corner and down onto the mat in the middle of the ring. Elijah is in some pain as Regal comes over to him cockily kicks him in the side. Regal attempts to lock Elijah in a sharpshooter, but Elijah manages to wriggle out of it and crawl to the ropes. Elijah uses the ropes to pick himself up and make a b-line to his corner to tag in his partner, but William Regal grabs his arm and spins him around. Regal kicks him in the stomach and grabs the back of Elijah's head and holds it as he rams him in the face with his knee. Elijah's head springs back and Regal clotheslines him down to the mat.****

Cole: These two are just taking it to Elijah Burke here JBL.

JBL: Definitely are Michael and that is a great strategy. Sylvester Terkay is a supreme badass and he will hurt you, but he can't do anything if he's on the apron the whole time.

****Regal tags Finlay back in as he drags Elijah to his corner. Finlay comes in and Regal holds Elijah's left leg in place as Finlay drops a knee right onto Elijah's knee. Elijah yells in pain as Finlay contorts Elijah's leg around his own. Finlay drops Elijah's leg and then bends down and slaps him hard in the face. Finlay picks Elijah up by the head and whips him hard into the upper right neutral corner. Finlay charges and Elijah manages to move out of the way. Finlay stops before hitting the turnbuckles, but cannot get to Elijah in time and he tags in his partner, Sylvester Terkay. Terkay comes in and he stands in his corner and motions for Finlay to bring it. Finlay slowly walks up to him and slaps him in the face. Terkay knocks Finlay off his feet with a spinning backhand to the side of the head. Finlay hits the mat hard and Sylvester Terkay walks over to him and picks him up by the head. Terkay backs Finlay into the corner and unleashes a flurry of kicks to both sides of Finlay's chest and stomach. Terkay then picks Finlay up and sets him up on the top turnbuckle. From there Terkay grabs Finlay's arm and judo throws Finlay off the top rope and down onto the mat. Finlay hits hard and Terkay doesn't give him any time to recover as he kicks Finlay right in the face and then applies a blatant choke. Chris Kay counts to five and Terkay breaks the choke. Terkay then rolls Finlay over, he takes the point of his elbow and drives it repeatedly into the back of Finlay's neck. He then holds it there and with his other arm he pulls Finlay's head up. Finlay yells in pain and Terkay eventually lets go. Terkay gets to his feet and picks Finlay up. Finlay is staggered and Terkay goes for the knockout blow with a spinning kick to the head, but Finlay manages to duck out of the way. Terkay spins around and when he stops Finlay kicks him in the groin. Terkay doubles over holding himself and Finlay lights him up with an Irish-style European uppercut. Finlay manages to stagger Terkay enough to tag in William Regal. Regal comes in and immediately drops to the mat, driving his shoulder into the knee of the much bigger Terkay. Terkay is immediately knocked to his knees. From there Regal unleashes a series of stiff knees to the face. Terkay is staggered himself and Regal picks him up. A kick to the stomach allows Regal to set Terkay up for the butterfly suplex, but Terkay blocks it and then back body drops Regal to the mat. Terkay makes the tag to Elijah Burke. Burke comes into the ring and picks Regal up. Elijah belly-to-belly suplexes Regal to the ground. Elijah covers Regal, 1---2---Regal kicks out. Burke picks him up and whips him into the corner, but Regal reverses it. Elijah hits the corner and is propelled forward into the knee of William Regal. Elijah Burke flips over Regal's knee, and Regal then drops the other knee right down onto Burke's face. Regal tags in Finlay. Finlay comes in the ring and picks Elijah Burke up and sets him up for a ddt. When Burke back body drops Finlay, Finlay nails referee Chris Kay, knocking him out. At this point Sylvester Terkay enters the ring as well. As soon as Regal notices his partner being double teamed, he comes in to make the save. Terkay chops Regal hard in the throat and backs him into the corner. Terkay clotheslines Regal up and over the ropes and to the floor. Terkay goes outside to attack Regal. In the ring Elijah Burke leaves the ring and goes and grabs a chair. He brings it in the ring and is going to use it on Finlay, but Finlay manages to get to his knees and elbow Elijah in the stomach. Elijah drops the chair and Finlay picks it up. Just as he hoists it over his head to nail Elijah with it, "The Southern Gentleman" Mark Canterbury appears on the ring apron. He grabs the chair out of Finlay's hand and when Finlay turns around, Canterbury nails Finlay with it. Pleased with himself he hops down off the apron and makes his way to the back. Elijah Burke goes over to Chris Kay and shakes him to try and help him recover. Kay recovers enough to be coherent and Elijah Burke covers Finlay. 1---2---3!!!****

WINNER by pinfall: Elijah Burke & Sylvester Terkay.

Cole: Burke and Terkay steal one! What the hell was that?!? Why did Mark Canterbury of all people attack Finlay? Southern Gentleman my ass!

JBL: Well if you'd just be patient Michael maybe we'll find out. Josh Matthews is standing by with The Southern Gentleman, go ahead Josh.

(Josh Matthews is standing with a smiling "Southern Gentleman" Mark Canterbury.)

Josh: Mr. Canterbury, why did you attack Finlay tonight? What has he ever done to you?

Canterbury: Well Mr. Matthews, what I call that is teaching Finlay a lesson. You see Friday night on SmackDown! he made fun of me. And that, Mr. Matthews was a very rude thing to do. And in the South, when someone is rude to us...especially when that person is a dumb Irishman, we teach em a lesson. And that's what I did. So if Finlay has a problem with that, let him come to me, and I'll take him to school again.

(Canterbury walks away and we cut immediately to SmackDown! GM Teddy Long's office. Teddy is on the phone with someone.)

Long: Yeah baby things are off to a rocking start! Two great matches, new tag champs, No Mercy is going go down in history baby!

(There's a knock at the door. Long says "Come in" and the door opens and it's Batista. He limps in with a paper in his hand.)

Long: I gotta go babe, call ya right back. [turns to Batista] Aight playa, what can I do for ya?

Batista: Well Teddy, you told me I needed a doctor's clearance in order to wrestle tonight. Well I got one.

Long: Lemme see that.

(Batista hands Teddy the paper and Teddy looks it over.)

Long: Aight playa it all looks good to me. Go get ready, I'll let Rene Dupree know that his match is on for tonight.

Batista: Yeah, and let him know I plan on destroying him.

(Batista turns to leave and Long picks his phone up and dials a number.)

Long: Okay baby I'm back...

(We cut back over to Josh Matthews at the No Mercy interview center. He is standing to the left of the screen by himself.)

Matthews: Right now fans I have with me a man who a little bit later on tonight is going to go one-on-one with the legendary "Stone Cold" Steve Austin. Please welcome, CM Punk.

(Punk comes into view from the right side of the screen and stands next to Josh.)

Matthews: CM, Stone Cold has done it all in this sport. Especially here in WWE. He's a multiple time WWE Champion, and arguably the most popular wrestler of all-time. What would a win tonight do for your career?

Punk: Are you kidding me? What would it do for my career? Nothing. Because you see Josh, I don't consider beating an old drunk to be anything special. I mean I'll be surprised if he can even stand up. Or hell, even walk down the aisle tonight without falling all over himself.

Matthews: Well what can you say about the reaction he is sure to get from the fans tonight here in Syracuse?

Punk: It won't surprise me. There's rednecks everywhere Josh, even hear in Syracuse. And those rednecks are gonna cheer for an alcoholic over the most gifted athlete to ever grace a WWE ring. And that's fine by me, because being popular doesn't win you titles. Being the best you can be does. And my body is the most finely tuned, untainted body in the WWE. And tonight I will prove my point and make an example out of that old washed-up drunk, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin.

**SEGMENT RATING: A**

(Punk walks away and we get back to the ring where Tony Chimmel is standing in the center of the ring. He begins to introduce the next match and some French sounding music hits. Rene Dupree makes his way down to the ring for his match. As he makes his way down the aisle, we see Batista hobble out behind him and run the best he can at Dupree. Batista lays a forearm into the head of Dupree and knocks him to the floor. Batista drops to his knees and hammers away on Rene Dupree. Referee Nick Patrick goes to the outside and tries to pull Batista off Dupree. He finally does so just enough for Dupree to stagger away and get in the ring. Batista hobbles his way into the ring as well and the bell is rung.)

Cole: Batista doesn't look like he should be wrestling here tonight JBL.

JBL: Doctor says he can go, he can go Cole.

****Dupree jumps on Batista as he gets in the ring. He kicks Batista in the head and chest a few times, but it has no effect. Dupree goes to Batista's side and as Batista tries to get up, Dupree steps on Batista's injured ankle and Batista screams in pain. Dupree thinks he has Batista reeling so he turns to the crowd and asks them how they liked that. They didn't, and neither did Batista as he gets to his feet and absolutely levels Dupree with a right hand that sends Dupree flying into the corner. Batista limps over there and unloads on Dupree with lefts and rights to the midsection. Batista then knees Dupree in the stomach with his bad leg. Batista then whips Dupree into the ropes. Dupree comes running off them into a huge spinebuster.****

(Teddy Long comes out from the back with a microphone.)

Long: STOP THE MATCH PLAYA!

Cole: What the hell? Why's Teddy stopping the match?

(Teddy goes over to ring announcer Tony Chimmel and tells him something. Long then gets in the ring and as Batista stands there staring at him, Dupree rolls out of the ring.)

Chimmel: Ladies and gentlemen I have been informed by SmackDown! General Manager Teddy Long, that he has disqualified Batista and is awarding the match to Rene Dupree!

(The crowd boos and Rene jumps up and down in celebration. Batista is pissed and begins yelling at Teddy, asking him why.)

Long: Well after you left my office, as I was on the phone with my lovely wife she brought up a good point, how did I know that it was really your doctor's signature. So I proceeded to call the specialist you went to see and he told me that if you competed on that ankle that you could destroy it and end up having to end your career early! So I got no choice playa, I had to call the match.

(Batista puts his head down and looks like he's okay with the decision before lunging at Teddy Long and clotheslining him. The crowd is stunned and doesn't know what to think as Batista storms to the back hopping on one foot, and Teddy Long gets tended to by various WWE Officials.)

**MATCH RATING: D**

(In the back, right by the entrance we see Josh Matthews standing with Rene Dupree and walking with him as Dupree tries to hightail it out of there.)

Matthews: Rene, that was quite...

Dupree: I beat Batista fair and square! He is a liar and a punk and I have proven that I am the better wrestler!

(Just then Batista comes running into the picture and knocks Rene down. Batista throws him into the wall on one side and then throws him into the wall on the other side. Batista mounts Rene Dupree and starts unloading on him with right hands as security guards, police, and WWE Officials rush in to pull Batista off of Dupree. They get Batista up but he manages to fight away, but when he puts weight on his bad ankle, he collapses to the ground and we see a bloodied Rene Dupree stagger away as Batista is subdued. All the while he is screaming like an animal.)

**SEGMENT RATING: B-**

(The camera cuts to the back where Triple H is standing in front of the camera in the No Mercy interview staging area.)

Triple H: No Mercy. Quite an appropriate name when it comes to my match with Lashley here tonight. Because you see Lashley, you're messing with the wrong man. When I was sent here to SmackDown! in the draft lottery, I had one goal on my mind and one goal only. And that was to become World Heavyweight Champion. And Lashley decided to interject himself into my quest to win that title. So Lashley I hope you've trained hard. And I hope you've trained well. Because tonight is going to be the toughest test of your life. You see Lashley, I understand what's at stake. For me, you're just the first stepping stone on my way to the title. But for you, this match would make your career. Beating Triple H would be the highlight of your life, Lashley. And I understand that, that is why I am going to make sure I never let up. Lashley, you are in for the beating of your life. Because I swear to God Lashley, I will not let up. Not until I've beaten you to the point where you can no longer continue. And then I will pin you Lashley. I hope you're ready, because this is your opportunity to become a legend.

(Lashley's music hits and the crowd pops as he makes his way down to the ring. He pays no mind to the crowd and keeps his eyes focused on the ring. He doesn't even react at all to any of the cheers as he gets in the ring and gets in his corner. He flexes a bit and awaits his opponent. "King Of Kings" by Motorhead hits and Triple H makes his way down to the ring. He gets jeered for the most part, but some fans who apparently missed SmackDown! for the past two weeks cheer the former DX member. Triple H gets in the ring and walks right to the middle of the ring. Lashley walks up to him and the two have a stare down as referee Charles Robinson calls for the bell.)

****Lashley and Triple H stare each other down. They begin to trash talk back and forth until Triple H slaps Lashley. Lashley shoves him back and Triple H goes flying into the ropes. Triple H then charges Lashley and tackles him to the mat. Triple H hammering away on Lashley. Triple H gets up and goes to pick Lashley up, but Lashley launches forward and rams his shoulder in Triple H's midsection. Triple H is double over and Lashley goes for a ddt, but Triple H shoves him away and knocks him down with a clothesline. Lashley gets right back to his feet though and motions for Triple H to bring it on. Triple H and Lashley then lock up in a collar-and-elbow tie-up. Lashley shoves Triple H down to the mat. Triple H pounds the mat in frustration as he picks himself up off the mat. The two men stall some more and circle each other. They go in for another lock-up, but Triple H thumbs Lashley in the eye. Lashley holds his eye and Triple H whips him into the corner. Lashley hits the corner hard and his momentum makes him bounce forward and Triple H charges him, and then leaps into the air and knees Lashley in the face. Lashley hits the mat hard and Triple H then blatantly chokes him. Referee Charles Robinson counts to five and Triple H lets go of the choke. He picks Lashley up to his feet and kicks him in the midsection, Triple H sets Lashley up for a suplex, but Lashley blocks it. Lashley picks Triple H up and drops him forward down onto Lashley's knee. Triple H rolls around the ring holding his stomach. Lashley kicks Triple H hard in the side a few times and then picks him up. Lashley places Triple H in the corner and chops him hard. Lashley chops Triple H again and then picks him up and sets him on the top turnbuckle. Lashley then backs up a little bit before charging towards the corner, and hitting Triple H with a leaping clothesline to knock Triple H from the top turnbuckle down to the arena floor. Lashley goes to the outside to join him. He picks Triple H up and whips him hard into the steel steps. Charles Robinson tries to get Lashley to leave Triple H alone and let him get back into the ring, but Lashley lightly pushes him aside and stalks over to Triple H. Lashley picks the steel steps up and drops them down onto Triple H's prone body. Charles Robinson yells at Lashley to stop, and instead Lashley just picks Triple H up and lifts him over his head and drops Triple H down face first onto the barricade. Triple H hits hard and is hurt there. Lashley picks Triple H up and drags him over to the announce table. Lashley picks Triple H and delivers the Dominator out of the arena floor. Charles Robinson calls for the bell. Robinson asks Lashley to stop, but Lashley still refuses and goes over to the ring announcer and steals his chair. Lashley comes over and goes to hit Triple H with it, but Triple H drives his shoulder into Lashley's stomach and Lashley drops the chair. Triple H bashes Lashley's head off the barricade and then picks up the chair. He cracks Lashley in the skull with the chair, busting him open. Triple H then mounts Lashley and hammers away on his forehead, trying to open up Lashley's cut forehead. Charles Robinson is shoved to the ground by Triple H and he picks Lashley up. Triple H kicks Lashley in the stomach and then drops him with a pedigree. Lashley is seemingly out. Triple H reaches under the ring and pulls out the sledgehammer. WWE Officials come running down the rampway and over to Triple H. They try to stop him, but he shoves them all down and out of the way. Triple H rolls Lashley over with his foot and brings the sledgehammer down with a crushing blow to Lashley's ribs. Lashley immediately holds his stomach and begins to cough up blood. Triple H takes the sledgehammer to his side as well. Lashley is in severe pain. Triple H finally drops the sledgehammer and heads to the back. Paramedics are called out to help Lashley who is bleeding internally.****

**OFFICIAL DECISION: NO CONTEST**

**MATCH RATING: A**

Cole: Before we get to our next match, let's take a look at how it came to be.

(A video is shown highlighting the Undertaker/Daivari feud and how it came to include Boogeyman and Gymini.)

(As soon as the video ends we get a shot outside the arena where Bobby Lashley is being loaded into an ambulance.)

Cole: Reports are Lashley has internal injuries and he'll be taken to the hospital for precautionary reasons tonight.

JBL: Man Cole, Triple H was just ruthless in his beating of Lashley.

(Just then some Arabic sounding music hits and Daivari makes his way down to the ring with his tag team Gymini.)

JBL: Man Michael these three are gonna have their hands full tonight!

Cole: But what about this monster Daivari promises to unleash on the Undertaker tonight JBL?

JBL: Well Daivari better bring a whole fleet of monsters if he wants to stop the Undertaker tonight Cole!

(As Daivari and Gymini get in the ring and get settled the lights go out. They come back on but in a red tint as The Boogeyman makes his way down to the ring for this handicap match. The Boogeyman stops at the ring apron and waits for his partner to arrive. He beckons Daivari and Gymini to come closer to him, and as they do the lights go out. When they come back on The Undertaker is standing in the ring behind Daivari and Gymini. The crowd pops and Gymini turn around to get attacked by The Undertaker.)

****The Undertaker hammers away on both members of Gymini. Daivari is petrified as The Boogeyman crawls into the ring and crawls after him. Jake gets clotheslined to the outside by the Undertaker. Jesse hits the Undertaker from behind with a hard clothesline, but it has no effect. The Undertaker turns around and grabs Jesse by the throat, but before he can do anything, Jake grabs his leg and holds him in place. Undertaker kicks Jake away and Jake flies into the barrier on the outside. Jesse then manages to kick the Undertaker in the groin and then clothesline him over the top rope and down to the floor. Undertaker lands on his feet however. The Boogeyman has Daivari backed into the corner and is about to do something to him when Jesse makes the save. Referee Chris Kay finally manages to get the teams separated. We get Jesse and The Boogeyman in the ring to start. Jesse is stomping away on Boogey and then picks him up and whips him into the corner. Jesse charges, but Boogey gets his foot up and boots Jesse in the face. Jesse is knocked backward and Boogey clotheslines him down to the mat. The Boogeyman then proceeds to choke Jesse while referee Chris Kay counts. On the count of five Boogey lets go and begins screaming in Jesse's face. Jesse is freaked out and crawls as fast as he can to his corner and tags in his brother Jake. Jake comes in and he tells The Boogeyman that he's not afraid of him. This leads to a quick spot where Jake gets distracted by the fans and Boogeyman sneaks up behind him. When Jake turns around, Boogey yells "BOO!" and Jake is so scared that he practically leaps out of the ring and stands on the ring apron. When referee Chris Kay tells him to get back in the ring Jake tries to argue that it was his brother who was just in the ring, not him. Finally Jake gets back in the ring, but he points at Undertaker and says he wants him. Boogey tags in the Undertaker and Jake charges him. Jake runs into Taker with a shoulder tackle that does nothing. The Undertaker punches Jake and knocks him flying backwards. Undertaker then big boots Jake as he charges him again. The Undertaker walks over to Jake and picks him up. He goes to whip Jake into the Gymini/Daivari corner, but Jake reverses it and sends the Undertaker in there. While Jake is distracting the referee, Jesse and Daivari choke 'Taker until he elbows each of them. Daivari gets knocked off the ring apron and down to the arena floor, but Jesse just gets staggered. Jake runs and attempts a Vader-esque running head clap in the corner, but The Undertaker moves and Jake hits the corner hard. The Undertaker tags in Boogeyman. Boogeyman once again waits for Jake to turn around and yells "BOO!" at him. Jake staggers backwards into the corner and tags in Jesse. Jesse comes in and he and The Boogeyman exchange right hands until Jesse kicks Boogey in the midsection. A ddt follows and Jesse then drops a big elbow drop on Boogey. Jesse then delivers a few stomps to Boogeyman and then chokes him with his boot. Jesse then picks The Boogeyman up and hits him with a brainbuster. Jesse then tags in Daivari. Daivari climbs to the top turnbuckle and leaps off the top rope nailing Boogey with a big flying leg drop. Boogeyman is hurt and Daivari covers him. 1---2---Boogeyman kicks out. Daivari yells at the referee to count faster and turns his back to the Boogeyman. Boogey gets to his feet and waits for Daivari to turn around. When he does Boogey kicks him hard in the stomach and then ddts him to the mat. Boogeyman tags in the Undertaker. Undertaker comes in and stalks over to Daivari. Daivari gets to his feet and is looks down and notices Undertaker's boots. He slowly looks up and sees it's the Undertaker and he begs off into the corner. Undertaker chokes Daivari in the corner. Chris Kay counts to five and The Undertaker lets go of the choke, but instead grabs Daivari's arm and goes to the top rope. It's the old school walk-the-rope spot. Just then some big freakish monster of a man begins walking down the aisle and the camera cuts to a shot of him.****

Cole: There he is! That's gotta be the monster Daivari promised!

JBL: He is huge!

Cole: You know who that is Bradshaw? That's MATT MORGAN!

****Matt Morgan walks down the aisle and gets to the ring. The Boogeyman turns around and sees him and leaps off the apron onto him, but Matt Morgan catches him by the throat and chokeslams him hard down onto the concrete. The Undertaker is distracted by Morgan, and Gymini run in and attack The Undertaker from behind. The referee calls for the bell.****

WINNERS by DQ: The Undertaker & The Boogeyman

(Morgan gets in the ring. Gymini nail The Undertaker with a double rock bottom. Then they go to the outside and along with Daivari lay the boots to The Boogeyman. In the ring Matt Morgan tosses Chris Kay aside and picks The Undertaker up by the hair. Morgan picks him up in the air by the throat and chokeslams him down. Morgan then picks him up again and takes him over to the ropes. Morgan gets on the ring apron and brings The Undertaker onto the apron with him. Morgan powerbombs The Undertaker off the apron and down through the announce table.)

Cole: OH MY! DID YOU JUST SEE THAT?!? I...I CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES!

JBL: Calm down Cole, what you just saw was a giant of a man absolutely manhandle The Undertaker! And now we don't have a damn table. You know what that means Cole.

Cole: What's that?

JBL: You gotta be my cupholder.

(Matt Morgan is standing over The Undertaker and staring down at him as The Undertaker is totally out. Morgan makes his way back to the other side of the ring with Daivari and Gymini. They begin to head to the back when the lights go out. When the lights come back on, The Undertaker and The Boogeyman are nowhere to be found. Gymini and Daivari are scared and they take off, walking fast up the ramp to the back. Matt Morgan however is taking his time looking all around the arena for them.)

Morgan: COME OUT AND PLAY UNDERTAKER! COME ON!

(As they head to the back Morgan continues to yell for The Undertaker to come back out.)

(The camera quickly cuts backstage where "Stone Cold" Steve Austin is standing in front of the No Mercy interview set. The crowd pops as soon as they see him.)

Austin: Let me get this straight, this meelie-mouthed, beady-eyed little bastard CM Punk honestly thinks that the fact that I drank a couple beers before the match is really gonna prevent me from kicking his damn ass tonight? WELL EH EH! It ain't happenin'! I am going to make CM Punk yearn for a damn beer at the end of the match tonight. And if that piece of crap wants to try and take me out, and if he thinks he's gonna actually beat me, then he's the one who must be drunk! ...AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE, CUZ STONE COLD SAID SO!

Cole: What a match this is going to be JBL. Steve Austin against CM Punk.

JBL: You know, CM Punk has gotta be the dumbest wrestler on SmackDown!

Cole: I wouldn't say that, why do you think so?

JBL: Well when he made that open challenge and Steve Austin accepted, if he was smart he would've said he was just kidding. I mean Austin could seriously hurt CM bad tonight Michael. I'm concerned.

("Miseria Cantare" hits and CM Punk comes out onto the No Mercy set-up to a mixed reaction. He's booed quite heavily but some cheers shine through as he cockily walks down to the ring, adjusting the tape on his wrists ala Dean Malenko as he gets to the ring. Punk climbs up the steps and gets in the ring. He gets in the ring and stands in his corner awaiting Steve Austin. Just then the sound of glass breaking is heard and the crowd pops huge as "Stone Cold" Steve Austin makes his way down to the ring. He appears to be in tremendous shape and has more muscle and less fat than the last time we saw him in the ring. He struts down the ring and slides in. He climbs to the second turnbuckle and raises his arms and a middle finger on each hand but is jumped from behind by CM Punk to start the match.)

****Punk grabs Austin's legs and pulls him off the turnbuckle, causing Austin to hit face first off the top turnbuckle. Austin is hurt and Punk is giving it to him by nailing Austin in the lower back with forearm after forearm. Punk then turns Austin around and whips him across the ring. Austin hits the corner hard and staggers forward. Punk runs at him and tackles him to the mat and punches Austin repeatedly. Austin manages to fight back. Austin kicks CM Punk away and then gets to his feet. Punk goes over to Austin, but Austin strikes him with a big right hand that staggers CM Punk. Austin whips Punk against the ropes and when Punk comes back at him, Austin hits the Thesz Press and hammers away on Punk's face. Austin picks CM Punk up and throws him into the corner. Austin stomps a mudhole in Punk, gives him the middle finger, and then stomps him again. Austin plays to the crowd and asks for a beer to be thrown to him. It is and he starts drinking it. He gulps it down and then tosses the can out of the ring. He goes back over to pick-up CM Punk, but gets a low blow for his troubles. Punk switches places with Austin and puts him in the corner. CM Punk kicks Austin repeatedly in the midsection. Punk kicks Austin and when Austin is double over, Punk grabs him by the head and attempts a running bulldog, but Austin stops in his tracks and pushes Punk away, causing Punk to land on his ass without Austin's head in his arm. Austin comes up behind Punk and kicks him hard in the middle of the back. Austin picks Punk up and whips him into the ropes, but Punk reverses it and when Austin comes back at him, Punk catches him in a sleeper hold. Austin however drops to his knees and nails Punk with a jaw buster. Punk staggers back to the ropes in pain, and Austin runs at him and clotheslines him over the top rope and down to the arena floor. Punk is on the outside pissed and complaining to the referee that Austin pulled his hair as Austin plays it up to the crowd. Punk slowly and cautiously climbs back up onto the apron and then into the ring. He and Austin meet in the center of the ring. Austin taunts him and Punk slaps Austin in the face. That was not a smart move as Austin pretends he's gonna let it slide only to absolutely deck Punk with a hard right hand. Punk is knocked backwards and gets hit with another one. Austin rattles him with punches all the way to the ropes. Austin grabs Punk and whips him across the ring, Austin goes for a clothesline, but Punk ducks it and leaps off the ropes. Punk nails a springboard back elbow to Austin's face and Austin hits the mat. Punk is up on his feet in a hurry and he takes advantage of having Austin down by stomping away on him with some hard boots to the head and neck. Punk picks Austin up, but when Austin gets to his knees he punches Punk in the stomach. Austin goes for the Stunner and the crowd pops, but Punk shoves Austin away. Punk runs at Austin hammers him with a forearm to the back of the head. Austin gets knocked into the ropes and his throat and arms are straddled over it. Punk gets an idea and runs to the ropes on the far side, he bounces off and picks up momentum and when he gets to the other side of the ring, he leaps over the top rope and pulls Austin throat-first down onto the top rope and then lands on his feet ala Randy Savage. Austin bounces back and hits the mat hard. Punk is on the outside pretty proud of himself as he slides back in the ring. Punk mounts Austin and hammers away on Austin's face. Punk picks Austin up and gets an arm-wrench mule kick on Austin that knocks Austin into the corner. CM Punk runs at the corner and clothesline Austin down to the mat. Punk executes a running Yakuza kick to Austin who's sitting on the mat in the corner. Austin is hurt and CM Punk grabs him by the legs and pulls him towards with middle of the ring. Austin is laying in the middle of the ring and Punk climbs to the top rope and nails the split leg moonsault on Austin. Punk covers him, 1---2---Austin kicks out. Punk is pissed and argues with the referee. Austin school boys Punk, 1---2---Punk kicks out. Austin gets to his feet and as soon as Punk stands up, Austin hits a diving clothesline and it knocks Punk to the ring apron. Punk is standing on the ring apron and Austin suplexes him into the ring. Punk is down and Austin climbs to the second rope. Austin leaps off the ropes and nails Punk with his diving knee and Punk is hurt. He rolls over onto his stomach as he holds his face. Austin stomps Punk a little bit and picks him up. Austin goes to kick Punk, but Punk grabs his foot and shoves Austin into the corner. Punk chops Austin twice in the chest and then whips him across the ring. Punk runs right behind Austin, who moves out of the way and Punk hits the corner hard. He staggers backwards and Austin spins him around. Kick to the stomach, Stunner attempt, but Punk drops to the ground and school boys Austin. Punk grabs onto the middle rope and pulls on it. 1---2---3!!!****

WINNER by pinfall: CM Punk.

(Punk leaps to his feet and throws his arms in the air to celebrate. Austin gets to his feet pissed off and when Punk turns around Austin kicks him in the stomach and executes a Stunner. Punk sells it like the Rock and flips over onto his stomach. Austin yells at referee Jim Korderas. Korderas apologizes, but gets a stunner for his troubles. Austin celebrates in the ring in his usual style.)

Cole: CM Punk picks up a huge win, but he had to cheat to do it!

JBL: It's not cheating if you don't get caught Cole, haven't you learned anything from me yet?

Cole: Right now let's head backstage where Josh Matthews is standing by with Chavo Guerrero. Josh?

(Back at the No Mercy interview center.)

Matthews: Thanks Michael. Chavo Guerrero in just a few minutes you and Rey Mysterio are gonna get inside the ring, and that vicious, destructive, steel structure is going to be lowered down from the ceiling and it's going to enclose the ring. And you two are gonna battle it out until one of you pins the other, or makes them submit. What's going through your mind knowing Hell In A Cell is just moments away?

Chavo: Josh you ask a silly question. You see you can describe that cell all you want, but it means nothing to me. Tonight it's all about me destroying Rey, and him having nowhere to run. You see that's why I agreed to his little stipulation. I want to be able to beat him to Hell and back and I don't want him to be able to escape. This isn't a wrestling match tonight Josh, it's a damn massacre. And when I beat Rey to within an inch of his life, and the paramedics are wheeling his lifeless beaten body out of this arena. He'll know that I was right. And he'll know that he's no match for me. Rey it's not over between us yet...but after tonight, your career just might be.

(Chavo walks away and the camera focuses on Josh for a bit before cutting to a video hyping the Hell In A Cell match.)

**SEGMENT RATING: C-**

(Back in the arena the Cell is being lowered and the lights in the arena are flickering as that heartbeat sound effect is heard.)

Cole: There it is fans! It's time for Hell In A Cell!

JBL: This match makes careers, but it can also end them too! And tonight that's what both of these men are trying to do. End each other's career. This is gonna be a CLASSIC Cole!

(With that the Cell is locked into place and Chavo Guerrero's music hits and he makes his way out to the ring to a chant of "Chavo Sucks". Referee Nick Patrick opens the cell door for him and Chavo enters the cell. Chavo gets in the ring and awaits his opponent. "BOYAKA 619" hits and Rey Mysterio is launched from under the stage. He lands on the stage and makes his way down to the ring. He looks pretty serious and somber as Nick Patrick lets him in the Cell. As soon as Rey is in, Patrick shuts the Cell door and locks it. Inside the ring is referee Charles Robinson. Rey Mysterio gets in the ring and he and Chavo meet in the center of the ring. They have a staredown and Robinson calls for the bell.)

JBL: HERE WE GO COLE! YES!

****Rey and Chavo have a stare down that ends when Chavo slaps Rey Mysterio. Rey then tackles Chavo and hammers away on him. They roll around on the mat a little bit until Chavo kicks Rey off of him and gets back to his feet. Chavo goes for a right hand, but Rey ducks and dropkicks Chavo in the back. Chavo goes flying into the ropes and over the top and down to the arena floor. Chavo lands on his feet though, and Rey runs at the ropes and dives through them, nailing a suicide dive on Chavo. Both men hit the floor hard. Rey gets to his feet first though and he kicks Chavo and stomps on him a few times. Rey picks Chavo up, but Chavo pushes him back and kicks Rey in the stomach. Chavo grabs Rey by the head and throws him into the cell. Rey hits the cell hard and Chavo bashes his head off the cell a few times. A chop to the stomach by Rey stops that and Rey whips Chavo into the steel steps. Chavo hits the steps hard and takes a Mick Foley bump over them. Chavo hits the floor hard and Rey goes over to him and hammers away on him. Rey rolls Chavo into the ring and then goes to the top rope. He leaps off the top going for a legdrop, but Chavo rolls out of the way and Rey hits hard. Chavo gets up and kicks Rey very hard in the ribs. Another kick to the ribs and Chavo picks Rey up. He whips Rey into the corner and Rey hits hard. Chavo charges, but Rey ducks and Chavo leaps over him and onto the top rope. Rey shakes the ropes and Chavo crotches the top turnbuckle. Rey climbs up to the top rope with him and goes for a hurracanrana, but Chavo blocks it and turns it into a facebuster from the top rope on Rey. Rey is hurt and Chavo is up and screaming at him. Chavo kicks Rey square in the face. Chavo picks Rey up and whips him into the ropes. Rey comes off and gets nailed with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Chavo then holds onto the hold and pushes Rey's chin to stretch Rey's back over Chavo's knee. Chavo holds onto the hold for a while before finally breaking it. Rey holds his back and writhes in pain on the mat. Chavo picks Rey up again and places him in an abdominal stretch. Rey yells in pain as Chavo stetches him out. Rey refuses to give up however, and eventually hip tosses Chavo to break the hold. Chavo is up and gets clotheslined by Rey Mysterio. Rey goes to the ring apron, and then springboards himself into the ring and dropkicks Chavo in the chest. Chavo goes flying into the ropes. Rey runs at him and clotheslines him and both men go to the outside. Rey picks Chavo up and props him up against the Cell. Rey climbs up onto the ring apron, runs and throws himself at Chavo, but Chavo moves and Rey twists and hits the cell back first. Rey drops to the floor on his shoulders and is hurting pretty bad. This allows Chavo time to look under the ring for something. He pulls out a garbage can. He places it over Rey's head and then he goes to the ring apron himself. Chavo dives off and elbow drops the garbage can down onto Rey's face. Chavo is pretty pleased with his actions and he picks Rey up. He lays Rey over the steel steps and placing his foot on Rey's throat, pushes down on it, driving the steel steps into Rey's back. He lets go and Rey gasps for breath. Chavo is in command as he picks Rey up and powerbombs him onto the steel steps. Rey is hurt and he rolls off the steps and hits the arena floor. Chavo pulls Rey to his feet and throws him face first into the steel cell again. Rey holds onto the cage as he's falling down and Chavo runs at him and drives his knee into Rey's back. Chavo rubs Rey's masked face over the cell while screaming in his air. Chavo is like a mad man, he spins Rey around and picks him up and drops Rey face first onto the ring apron. Rey is hurt and falls to the floor again. Chavo picks Rey up and walks him around the ring. They get over to where the door of the cell is and Chavo props Rey up against the cell near the door. Chavo goes under the ring and finds a chair. He takes it out and swings it at Rey, but Rey ducks and Chavo hits the cell with the chair. Chavo turns around still holding the chair, and Rey dropkicks it into Chavo's face. Chavo falls against the cell door and Rey charges him. Chavo moves and tosses Rey into the door and it comes close to bending completely under Rey's weight. Chavo grabs the chair again and cracks Rey in the back with it. Rey falls to his knees and Chavo places Rey's head down onto the steel steps. He goes to smash the back of Rey's head with the chair, but Rey moves and Chavo hits the steel steps with the chair. Rey manages to get away from Chavo enough to pull himself to his feet. He walks back over to Chavo and hammers away on him with right hands. Rey kicks Chavo and then rolls him into the ring. Rey climbs to the top rope and as soon as Chavo stands up Rey nails him with a missile dropkick. Rey covers Chavo, 1---2---Chavo kicked out. Rey gets to his feet and goes to pick Chavo up, but Chavo grabs Rey by the tights and tosses him into the corner shoulder-first. Rey hits the steel with his shoulder and Chavo picks him up and sets him on the top turnbuckle. Chavo goes outside and grabs the chair. he unfolds it and sits it underneath Rey and then grabs Rey by the neck. He delivers a sick neckbreaker off the top rope onto the chair. Rey Mysterio is severely hurt. Chavo smiles and then begins to choke Rey. Nick Patrick tries to get Chavo to break the choke, but he doesn't have to and so he doesn't. After choking Rey for a bit, Chavo picks him up to his feet again. Rey can barely stand and he's staggered on his feet. Chavo slaps him a few times and then kicks him in the stomach. A piledriver by Chavo allows him to go outside and search under the ring. He pulls out a table, and slides it into the ring. He sets up the table and then goes to place Rey on it, but Rey kicks Chavo in the face, knocking him backwards. Rey gets off the table and runs at Chavo, but Chavo runs at him as well and they clothesline each other. Both men are down on the mat hurt. The crowd begins to chant for Rey as he struggles to his feet. Chavo is on his feet first and he gets an idea. He takes the table and folds it back up. He takes it outside the ring and sets it up out there. Chavo climbs back in the ring and goes to pick Rey up, but Rey shoves Chavo's arms away and then kicks Chavo in the stomach. Rey grabs Chavo for a ddt, but runs at the ropes and nails a spinning ddt on Chavo instead. Rey kicks Chavo to the ring apron and then goes outside himself. Once there he rolls Chavo off and props Chavo up against the steel ring post. Rey grabs another chair from under the ring and nails Chavo in the head with it. Chavo is hurt and Rey props him up on table. Rey goes up to the top turnbuckle but has second thoughts and jumps down. He then goes back outside and pulls a ladder out from under the ring. The huge ladder is then placed in the ring, and Rey sets it up. As he climbs it, he notices it's not very sturdy. He gets to the top where he looks like he's about to jump off and down onto Chavo, but the ladder begins to tip uncontrollably.****

Cole: Rey better be careful here JBL, that ladder looks like it might tip at any moment.

****Rey jumps up and grabs onto the ceiling of the cell as the ladder falls backwards into the ropes. The crowd is going crazy for Rey as he holds himself from the ceiling of the cell trying to figure out what to do.He slowly begins to use the cell like monkey bars and swings himself across the ceiling, grabbing onto a different steel rung as he pulls himself across the cell. The crowd begins a "Rey" chant as he starts to struggle to pull himself along the ceiling. Rey finally clears the ring, but struggles to pull himself far enough to get directly over top of Chavo. Rey's left hand suddenly slips and the crowd gasps in horror as Rey Mysterio nearly plummets from the top of the cell. Rey is hanging there, he suddenly crosses himself and let's go of the ceiling and falls down and actually manages to land on Chavo and both men go through the table.****

Cole: CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT JUST HAPPENED?!?!?

JBL: THAT WAS INSANE COLE!

Cole: We gotta get some help for these guys out here, Rey Mysterio just fell from the ceiling of the cell that he was holding onto, down onto Chavo Guerrero and through the table. Both men have to be severely injured!

****Rey and Chavo are both hurt. Chavo is screaming in pain, but Rey is quietly laying there looking unconcious. Referee Nick Patrick tells Charles Robinson to open the cell door and he does. Paramedics come rushing down the ramp. They come into the cell and begin tending to both men.****

Cole: Wow. I really don't know what to say right now. I mean these two guys were beating the hell out of each other, but now both men are severely hurt.

JBL: This match was very entertaining Cole, but even I don't like seeing something like this. These men are broken in half. This is borderline sick, Cole. Just...ugh, I can't even look at that.

OFFICIAL DECISION: NO CONTEST

(The paramedics un-pile both Chavo and Rey and load them both onto stretchers. The crowd gives both men a standing ovation as they are stretchered out of the arena. The cell begins to raise and we see a commercial for WWE Survivor Series. After the commercial we get a hype video recapping the feud between Simon Dean and Harry Smith.)

Cole: Fans we'd like to take this time to thank each and everyone of you that ordered No Mercy here tonight! We hope you've enjoyed the action so far, but we're not done yet.

JBL: Nope, not by a long shot, and as soon as that cell is raised we're gonna get to see the undefeated rookie, Harry Smith making his pay-per-view debut!

(Simon Dean's music hits and he comes down to the ring. He has his microphone headset on and is taunting the fans on his way down the aisle. He gets in the ring and takes the headset off and stands his corner waiting for his opponent. Just then the British Bulldog music hits and the crowd pops as Harry Smith makes his way down the aisle.)

Cole: Harry Smith is taking SmackDown! by storm, he has still yet to be defeated here on SmackDown! and he's looking to make an even bigger name for himself here with a big win tonight! And he's also looking to get revenge on Simon Dean for busting him open and forcing him to get stitches to close a wound on the back of his head after Simon Dean hit him in the back of the head with a can of Dean's Simon System weight-loss powder.

(Smith gets in the ring and poses for the crowd.)

****Referee Jim Korderas doesn't even get a chance to call for the bell as Simon Dean charges Harry Smith. Dean attacks him from behind as Dean hands his jacket to the ring attendant. Dean hammers away on Smith's back with a few forearms. He backs Smith into the corner and chops him in the chest a few times. Dean goes to whip Smith across the ring, but Smith reverses it and Dean hits the corner with his back so hard that he falls right on his face from the impact. Smith flexes his muscles and Dean begs off as Smith approaches him. Dean is on his knees in the corner, and Smith kicks him hard in the chest. Smith pulls Dean to his feet and lifts Simon Dean up over his head. Smith walks to the middle of the ring and drops Smith with a gorilla press. Dean lands on his stomach and is in some pain as Harry Smith stomps his back a few times. Smith goes to pick Dean up, but Simon Dean thumbs Smith in the eye. Smith holds his eye in pain and Dean delivers a hard knee strike to Smith's head. Smith's head snaps back and Dean clotheslines him, knocking him to the mat. Simon Dean goes for an elbow drop on Harry Smith, but Smith rolls out of the way and Dean hits the mat. Smith pulls himself to his feet and as soon as Simon Dean stands up Harry Smith catches him with a running lariat that causes Dean to spin through the air. Smith picks Dean up and holds him in the air for a vertical suplex. Harry Smith holds Dean up in the air for a while like his father used to do. The crowd pops while he holds Dean up there and then drops Simon Dean for the suplex. Dean is in pain and Harry Smith picks him up on his shoulder. Smith walks to corner and goes for the running powerslam, but Simon Dean somehow manages to grab onto the ropes and pull himself onto the top turnbuckle. Harry Smith turns around and Simon Dean comes off the top for a double axe handle, but Harry Smith catches him in the stomach, and Dean flips through the air and falls to the mat on his back. Smith picks him up and puts him on his shoulder again. Smith runs and then executes the running powerslam on Simon Dean. Harry Smith covers him, 1---2---3!!!****

WINNER by pinfall: Harry Smith

Cole: A big win for Harry Smith here at No Mercy.

JBL: Smith made short work of Simon Dean and I tell you what, Harry Smith looks more and more impressive by the match Cole.

Cole: I think he could take you Bradshaw.

JBL: Come on now Cole, don't be ridiculous!

Cole: Fans we'd like to thank Godsmack for providing us with the theme for tonight's pay-per-view. The song is called "Temptation" and it's on Godsmack's latest album "IV". Which is in stores everywhere right now! Wow JBL, what a night it has been so far, new tag team champions, a great Hell In A Cell Match, a controversy involving Batista, but right now, it's almost time for the main event.

JBL: Oh yeah Michael, it's definitely time and this is gonna be a good one!

Cole: Right now let's take a look at the events that lead up to our main event.

(A video airs recapping the events of the King Booker/Chris Jericho feud. As the video ends we cut to the arena and the lights are out. The titantron lights up with the Y2J countdown. As soon as it gets down to zero Jericho's music hits and he appears on the entrance way. He comes down the ramp to a huge ovation and makes his way down to the ring. Jericho gets in the ring and waits in his corner as King Booker's music begins. Booker is lead to the ring by Queen Sharmell who is riding a horse, and they are escorted to the ring by six men in knight gear riding horses. He is on the last horse and he has his cape and crown on, as well as the World Heavyweight Championship. Booker dismounts from his horse and helps Queen Sharmell off her horse. They then both enter the ring. Booker removes his crown, his cape and then takes the World Heavyweight title belt and hands it to referee Nick Patrick who displays it to the crowd and then calls for the bell.)

****Jericho and Booker meet in the middle of the ring. They start talking to each other and Booker pushes Jericho. Jericho fires back with a hard right hand that shakes Booker. Jericho grabs Booker's arm and whips him into the ropes, Jericho goes for a back body drop, but Booker sees it coming and counters it with a kick to the face. Jericho snaps up and Booker clotheslines him down. Booker turns and gets approval from his wife Sharmell before locking Jericho in a side headlock. Booker keeps it locked on and tightens his grip on Jericho. Jericho struggles to get out of the hold. Eventually Jericho manages to break the hold as he gets to his feet and elbows Booker a few times. Jericho runs off the ropes and drops Booker T to his knees with a dropkick to the knee. Booker hits the mat and holds his knee in pain. Jericho grabs Booker's foot and pulls it up in the air and then drives Booker's knee down onto the mat. Jericho does it again and then this time wraps his legs around Booker's and locks him in an ankle lock. Booker screams in pain as Jericho works his left leg. Booker uses his upper body strength to pull himself over to the ropes and Booker then grabs the bottom rope. Nick Patrick makes Jericho break the hold and he does. Jericho gets up and stands in the middle of the ring waiting for Booker to get to his feet. As soon as Booker T does, Jericho charges him, but Booker T back body drops him over the top rope and down to the arena floor. Booker distracts the referee while Queen Sharmell kicks Jericho hard in the ribs. She then takes off her shoe and smashes it over Jericho's head. Jericho is hurt and Booker stops talking to the referee and goes outside to get Jericho. He grabs Chris by the tights and rolls him back into the ring. Booker climbs in and Jericho is on all-fours trying to recover. Booker kicks him hard in the ribs and Jericho rolls over onto his back. Booker drops his knee right down onto Jericho's face and then quickly covers him, 1---2---Jericho kicks out. Booker grabs him by the hair and pulls him to his feet. Booker whips him into the ropes and then as Jericho comes running towards him, Booker spins and elbows Jericho right in the face. Jericho gets knocked back into the ropes. Booker grabs Jericho and whips him across the ring into the ropes. Jericho bounces off the ropes and Booker T back body drops him to the mat. An elbow drop follows and Booker T chokes Jericho. Nick Patrick counts to five and Booker still doesn't let go, so Patrick grabs onto Booker and pulls him off of Jericho. Jericho gasps for air and Booker argues with Patrick. Jericho rolls to the ropes and uses the ropes to pull himself up. He goes up behind Booker and Booker turns around and Jericho kicks him in the stomach. Jericho runs off the ropes as Booker's doubled over and nails Booker with a big running bulldog. Booker hits the mat and rolls over onto his back. Jericho runs and steps over Booker. He nails the lionsault and covers Booker, 1---2---Sharmell pulls Nick Patrick's leg and he gets distracted. Jericho gets up and yells at Sharmell. Booker T low blows him and Jericho doubles over and holds his groin. Booker T nails the scissors kick on Jericho and rolls him over, 1---2---Jericho kicks out! Booker yells for Patrick to count faster. He gets to his feet and kicks Jericho hard in the chest. Jericho gets to his feet, but Booker grabs him for the Book End. Jericho elbows Booker in the side of the head and then kicks him in the stomach. A swinging neckbreaker by Chris Jericho gets Booker down on the ground. Jericho climbs to the top rope, and as Booker T is getting to his feet, Sharmell shakes the top rope, and Jericho loses his balance and crotches the top turnbuckle. Booker gets to his feet and walks over to the corner. He climbs up to the top rope and delivers a huge superplex off the top rope. Both men are down on the mat. Nick Patrick begins to count both men out. He gets to 5 and Booker T crawls over and covers Jericho. 1---2---Jericho somehow gets a shoulder up. Booker T is on his knees with his head in his hands in disbelief. He argues with Nick Patrick and gets up to his feet. Jericho gets up as well and as he turns around, Booker goes for a side kick, but Jericho ducks it. Jericho begins to hammer away on Booker T with right hand after right hand. He has Booker staggered and runs to the ropes. As Jericho goes to bounce off the ropes, Sharmell grabs his leg. Jericho gets distracted as does Nick Patrick. Booker T quickly goes to his corner and grabs his scepter. He conceals it in his hand and then acts dazed. As Jericho runs at Booker, Booker swings the scepter like a baseball bat and cracks Jericho right in the face with it. Jericho falls to the mat holding his face as Nick Patrick is distracted by Sharmell. Booker T covers Jericho, and Sharmell leaves Nick Patrick alone. He turns around and sees the pinfall. 1---2---3!!!****

WINNER by pinfall and STILL World Heavyweight Champion: King Booker

(After the match Sharmell gets in the ring and celebrates with Booker as he's presented his World Heavyweight title. Jericho is laying in the ring hurt, but Booker T gets an idea. Booker T rolls Jericho to the ring apron, and then pulls him up to his feet. Booker holds Jericho onto the ring apron and then climbs out and joins him. Booker sets him up for the Book End. And then leaps off the ring and Book Ends Jericho through the announce table.)

Cole: OH MY GOD! JERICHO HAS JUST BEEN GIVEN THE BOOK END RIGHT THROUGH OUR TABLE!

(Jericho is out and Booker T gets to his feet and stands over him. Sharmell hands him the World Heavyweight title and Booker bends down and gets in Jericho's face. Booker yells that this is the closest Jericho will ever get to the title and he holds the title right in front of Jericho's bloody face. Booker and Sharmell then turn and start to head out of the arena as the crowd boos.)

Cole: WHAT A NIGHT IT HAS BEEN! For Josh Matthews, John Bradshaw Layfield, and everyone else here on SmackDown! thank you for watching No Mercy, we'll see you Friday Night for SmackDown! Goodnight everybody!

RATING: C

VENUE: Carrier Dome, Syracuse, New York

ATTENDENCE: 29,582

Edited by Evil Chase K

- Huge WWE news coming in right now, it turns out that after No Mercy tonight Eric Bischoff called Shane McMahon to let him know that he would indeed be accepting TNA's offer and he will be leaving the company. From what we've been told Shane nor any other WWE Official hadn't even got the chance to negotiate with Bischoff and sources tell us that Bischoff had been wanting to leave for a while now.

- Obviously this hurts WWE's plans for the GM Vote at No Mercy. Will they replace Bischoff? How will they explain his absence? We'll keep you posted as we learn anything.

- The injuries suffered by Chavo Guerrero and Rey Mysterio were real. The spot went as planned until Rey's momentum shifted in mid-fall and he landed in the wrong spot on Chavo's body/the table. Early reports are that Chavo suffered a bruised sternum and Rey Mysterio a concussion.

- WWE President Of Creative Affairs Chase Mitchell is not an ECW fan and would like to see the brand cancelled when it's run on The Sci-Fi Channel. Obviously this wouldn't be Chase's decision and since the brand has been somewhat successful thus far, it will probably remain and the show will be renewed by Sci-Fi.

- WWE workers are split on their opinion of Chase, most like him but there is a growing contingent of workers who are becoming upset with some of his booking decisions.

- The Jim Ross/Joey Styles feud has escalated to the point where Jerry Lawler and Tazz are now involved. Lawler recently made comments to some of the Raw superstars that Styles isn't in the same league as JR and never will be. Tazz found out and called Lawler a rapist to which The King made a comment about Tazz's height. Word got back to Tazz and he has said he will get into it with Lawler when they are in the same building together at Survivor Series.

- Terry Funk has signed with TNA. He was recently released from WWE after not being used on tv.

- Psicosis has signed with NWE after being released from WWE.

Edited by Evil Chase K

From WWE.com...

1363934.jpg

WWE RAW PREVIEW "Cornette In Control"

Last week saw the first of four general manager candidates, Eric Bischoff in control. This week Jim Cornette is in charge.

How will Cornette decide to run Raw? Will he work to impress the fans, or will he simply run Raw as he sees fit? As of now no matches have been announced by Cornette, but if any are we here at WWE.COM will keep you posted!

250px-Mondaynightraw.jpg

WWE RAW | WEEK 3 OCTOBER 2006

("Mice And Gods" plays and the Raw video rolls. As the video ends we cut to the scene from inside the arena. The camera pans around the Halifax Metro Centre and pyro shoots off from above the stage.)

JR: WELCOME FANS TO WWE RAW! Tonight we are live in the Halifax Metro Centre in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada and tonight the second of four GM candidates, Jim Cornette is in control of Raw!

King: I'm very excited for tonight JR, Cornette doesnt take anything from anyone, it could be a historic night here on Raw tonight.

(Music hits and Jim Cornette makes his way down the ring in his usual polyester suit. He does not have his tennis racquet however. He gets in the ring and is handed the microphone.)

Cornette: Well I'll be damned. I bet you all thought, like I did, that this would be a scene you'd never see here on Raw huh? Jim Cornette, GM of Raw, and hell even if it is for just one night lemme tell ya I think I'd make a pretty damn good GM full-time here on Raw. I mean let's look at the other candidates for a second shall we? You got Eric Bischoff, a guy who, the last time he was in charge, couldn't even keep this place running. Then there's Dusty Rhodes, a close personal friend of mine, but let's be honest, no one can tell what the hell he's saying half the time. How can he run Raw? He'd say one thing and everyone would be so confused that thirty different things would happen instead, he's a good guy...you just can't understand a damn thing he says. Then you got Ted DiBiase. The one time Million Dollar Man, well hell the way I see it if he even invested half of the money he had in the 80's and 90's, he'd be a billion dollar man by now and he could afford to buy the WWE. So what the hell? How you gonna vote for a guy who isn't even smart enough to invest his money wisely? And to be honest with you I may not be the best damn guy for the job but if there's one thing I am, that's fair. I will be fair, and I will be smart. I will run Raw logically and ethically and dammit that's more than I can say for any of the other three candidates. And to show that I am gonna run this show fair and logically, I made a promise the night of the four corners match. And while this may not be a very popular man, I am a man of my word so I'm gonna do what I can to uphold my promise and tonight Ken Kennedy is gonna get the WWE Title Match I promised him when he takes on Edge. But that's not..

(John Cena's music hits and the crowd pops as Cena makes his way down the ramp and into the ring. Cena climbs in the ring and walks up to Cornette.)

Cena: Jim, it's great to see you standing here in this ring. And quite frankly, I hope you get elected to be GM of Raw. And that's why I'm out here, see I'm here to give you an opportunity to win votes from these fans. You see everyone in this building tonight, and everyone watching on tv, they all wanna see one match. John Cena against Randy Orton. So why don't you go ahead and make that match for tonight, win over the fans, and I'll get to kick Orton's ass...it's a win-win situation.

Cornette: Well, I did say I was going to run Raw logically as well as ethically. And while yea, logically making that match would win me over some in the eyes of the fans, it would not be the most logical move for business, and unfortunately, the GM also has to run Raw like a business. If we lose money, we lose our jobs and so tonight I have another idea John. You see I have an idea for a match I think everyone will find very interesting. It's gonna be you, John Cena, teaming up with Randy Orton. And you two will take on Shawn Michaels and the partner of his choosing in a match for the World Tag Team titles. So go get ready John, you have a match tonight.

Cena: You know what I don't necessarily like that idea, but dammit I can respect it.

(Cena extends his hand and Cornette shakes it. Cena's music hits and he heads to the back.)

(As Cena heads to the back we cut outside of the arena. Cryme Tyme pulls up to the ring in a rusty old, beat up Cadillac. They park the car and JTG tosses a knife to the security guard.)

JTG: Yo homie, park dat fo me aight?

(The security guard doesn't seem to know what to do as Cryme Tyme walks past him. All of a sudden they got knocked back out and into their car. Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch beat the hell out of Cryme Tyme. Murdoch goes to shove Shad's head through the windshield, but there isn't one so he just bashes Shad's head off the hood instead. After the beatdown Cryme Tyme is left laying on the ground and Cade and Murdoch head back inside the arena.)

Cade: That should keep em out of the match tonight!

**SEGMENT RATING: E**

[COMMERCIALS]

(We come back from Raw and right away JR introduces a recap video of what happened between Mickie James, Melina, and Johnny Nitro last week. This include's the debut of Petey Williams. After the video airs we cut back to live action and some music hits as Petey Williams makes his way out to the ring accompanied by WWE Womens Champion, Mickie James. They get in the ring and pose for the crowd. Then Nitro's music hits and he and Melina come out to the ring with their usual entrance. They get to the ring and referee Jack Doan forces the women to leave the ring. He calls for the bell.)

****The match starts with a quick tie-up that sees Johnny Nitro lock Petey in a side headlock. Petey shoves Nitro off and propels him into the ropes, Nitro comes back at Petey and Petey goes for a clothesline, but Nitro ducks it and stops. Petey turns around and gets kicked in the midsection. Swinging neckbreaker by Nitro. Petey is down and Nitro stomps him in the chest. On the outside Mickie James and Melina are yelling at each other. In the ring Nitro picks Petey up and backs him into the corner. Nitro chops Petey a few times before whipping him across the ring. Nitro follows him in, but Petey grabs onto the ropes and propels himself up and over Nitro. Petey lands behind Nitro, Petey rolls him up for a quick pin, 1--2--Nitro kicks out. Petey gets propelled into the corner. He hits the corner and is slightly hurt, allowing Nitro to recover and put a knee into Petey's back. Nitro turns Petey around and chops him in the chest. An Irish whip attempt is reversed and Nitro hits the corner hard and is propelled forward into a back body drop from Petey. Petey drops an elbow down on Nitro too and then pulls him up to his feet. Petey kicks Nitro in the stomach and nails him with jumping double underhook ddt. Petey covers Nitro, 1---2---3!!!****

WINNER by pinfall: Petey Williams

(After the match Petey is celebrating his win in the ring when Nitro attacks him from behind. Nitro knocks him over and both he and Melina begin to lay the boots to Petey. Mickie James grabs a chair from the outside and slides in the ring and chases the heels off. She checks on her man and gives Melina the evil eye as Melina and Nitro head up the ramp.)

(We cut to a shot from the GM office. Cornette is sitting behind the desk with the camera focused on him from the other side, there's a knock and the camera pans around to see Mick Foley standing in the office.)

Foley: Hey Jim, how's it going?

Cornette: Eh.

Foley: What's wrong?

Cornette: You wanna know what's wrong? I'll tell you what's wrong! Ric Flair is a damn legend in this business! He is the greatest of all-time and he deserves respect. What you and that bastard Edge did to him is a disgrace not only to yourselves and the business as a whole, but to me and the rest of the old guard who still hold Ric in high regard.

Foley: Well, with all due respect...

Cornette: With all due respect, if YOU had any respect for yourself or WWE you wouldn't have beaten Flair to a bloody pulp like you did. So I'll tell you what Mick, in order to get you to learn some respect I'm gonna give you a match tonight...against CHRIS BENOIT!

(The crowd pops huge and Foley flips out.)

Foley: WHAT?!? But I can't...

Cornette: You can, and you will. Now, get the hell out of my office! You got a match to prepare for!

(Foley turns to leave, stops and then turns and smirks at Cornette, who just waves sarcastically as Foley heads out the door.)

(Back in the arena the Spirit Squad music hits and Kenny and Mikey make their way down to the ring. As they get in the ring some banjo pickin' West Virginian sounding metal music hits and Trevor Murdoch and Lance Cade march out to the ring. They get in the ring with the Spirit Squad and shake hands with them. In a funny moment, Kenny wipes his hands on his pants after shaking hands with Trevor Murdoch. As they stand in the ring awaiting their opponents, some Scottish bagpipe music plays and the Highlanders make their way down to the ring. As they get to the end of the ramp they stop. Just then, Cryme Tyme hits the ring behind the heels. They slide in the ring and go right for Cade and Murdoch. The Highlanders jump into the fray and go after Kenny and Mikey.)

****Referee Mickie Henson clears the ring of most of the competitors and it's down to just Kenny and Robbie McAllister. Robbie is hammering away on Kenny in the corner. Robbie kicks him in the midsection and whips him across the ring. Kenny slides and goes under the ropes. Robbie is confused and doesn't see Kenny climb up to the top rope. Robbie turns his back to Kenny to ask his teammates where Kenny went. As soon as Robbie turns around Kenny comes off the top with a big dropkick knocking Robbie down. Kenny quickly makes the tag to Trevor Murdoch. Murdoch comes in the ring and kicks Robbie in the face hard with his cowboy boot. Robbie is hurt and Trevor bends down and pulls him up to his feet. Murdoch backs Robbie into the heel corner. He chops him hard and then distracts the referee as the heels each take a turn choking Robbie. Finally Murdoch tags in Lance Cade. Cade comes in and tees off on Robbie, kicking him hard in the stomach. Robbie doubles over in pain and ends up on the receiving end of a suplex. Cade then chokes Robbie with his boot until Mickie Henson notices and makes him stop. Cade grabs Robbie by the hair and pulls him up to his feet. He whips Robbie into the heel corner and then follows him in with a hard clothesline. Cade then tags in Mikey. Mikey comes in and acts like a spaz. He slaps Robbie in the face and then kicks him in the stomach. Mikey goes for a ddt, but Robbie is able to block it and shove Mikey off of him. Mikey backs up and Robbie clotheslines him down to the mat. Robbie rushes for his corner and tags in JTG. JTG leaps over the ropes and into the ring. Mikey gets to his feet in time to be on the receiving end of a few right hands from JTG. JTG punches Mikey in the face until he is backed into the ropes. JTG whips Mikey across the ring. Mikey comes off the ropes and JTG nails him with a flying clothesline that drops Mikey to the mat. An elbow drop follows and JTG tags in Rory McAllister. Rory gets in the ring and picks Mikey up. He lifts him up onto his shoulders and drops him with a samoan drop. Rory covers Mikey, 1---2---Kenny is in the ring and stomps Rory to break up the pin. Kenny is forced back to his corner by the referee and that allows Rory to whip Mikey into the corner where Shad Gaspard has his boot on the top rope. Mikey runs right into Shad's boot and hits the mat. Rory tags in Shad. Shad comes in and picks Mikey up. Shad whips Mikey into the ropes near the heel corner, and Mikey makes thes blind tag to Lance Cade. Shad gives Mikey a stiff boot to the face and covers Mikey, but Cade comes in and drops a knee to the back of Shad's head. Cade picks Shad up and sets him up for a piledriver, but gets back body dropped instead. Shad tags in Robbie McAllister. Robbie comes in and is on fire as he rocks Lance with right hand after right hand. He knocks Lance back into a neutral corner and then proceeds to kick him in the midsection a few times. Robbie goes to whip Cade across the ring, but Cade blocks it and spins Robbie around. Lance Cade nails Robbie with a huge lariat that sends Robbie flipping through the air. Cade covers him. 1---2---3!!!****

WINNERS by pinfall: Kenny, Mikey, Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch

(After the match all eight men begin brawling around ringside when various WWE Officials such as John Laurinaitis, and other road agents hit the ring to break up the brawl. They get all eight men separated and escort them to the back.)

**MATCH RATING: C-**

[COMMERCIALS]

(Back in the arena some music hits and Armando Alejandro Estrada and Umaga hit the ring. They get in the ring and AAE gets the mic.)

AAE: Since his arrival on Raw, my Samoan Bulldozer UUUUUUUUMAAAAAGAAAA hasn't even been close to being defeated. No one has, or ever will, defeat Umaga. And tonight, to prove that, I am issuing an open challenge on behalf of Umaga to ANYONE in the locker room who wants to make a name for themselves by losing to Umaga.

(Just then music hits and Matt Hardy makes his way out to the ring. He slides in the ring and immediately is attacked by Umaga.)

****Umaga starts the match off by stomping the back of Matt Hardy's head into the mat. Umaga picks Matt up, and as Matt is bent over, Umaga chops him hard to the back of the neck. Matt falls back down to the mat and Umaga kicks him hard in the side. Hardy is hurt and Umaga drops his knee down right into Matt's back. Umaga gets to his feet and picks Matt up. He whips Matt into the corner and Matt hits hard. Umaga charges, but Matt manages to get his foot up and Umaga is staggered by a boot to the face. Matt tries to clothesline Umaga, but has no success and instead Umaga just grabs him and hits him with a belly-to-belly suplex. Matt is hurt and Umaga gets to his feet again. Umaga gets down on his knees and chokes Matt Hardy for a bit but eventually lets go when AAE tells him to after referee Chad Patton threatens to disqualify Umaga. Umaga then picks Matt Hardy up to his feet and whips him into the ropes. Umaga grabs Matt and tosses him up in the air. Umaga catches him and drops him hard with a Samoan drop. Umaga covers Matt. 1---2---3!!!****

WINNER by pinfall: Umaga

JR: Wow Umaga sure made quick work of Matt Hardy King.

King: Umaga is a monster JR, I don't think there's anyone on Raw or anywhere else in WWE for that matter, who can stop him. It's only a matter of time before he's WWE Champion.

(In the back Candice Michelle is standing around looking hot when Test approaches her.)

Test: Heeey, Candice, how's it going baby? What'd you say we go back to my locker room and you take the Test?

Candice: [laughing] Are you serious? That's the best you can do? Haha....

(Candice turns and walks away and Test is angered.)

Test: THAT'S OKAY! I DON'T EVEN FIND YOU THAT HOT! BITCH! I JUST WANTED TO HIT IT!

(Test slams his hand into the wall out of anger as the camera cuts away.)

(In the back we see Maria standing with Carlito.)

Maria: Carlito, I have a question for you...are you going to be Shawn Michaels partn...

(Just then Shelton Benjamin comes into the picture and knocks Carlito over. Shelton kicks and stomps Carlito while Maria runs away screaming.)

Shelton: I AM SO SICK OF NOT BEING TAKEN SERIOUSLY! DAMMIT YOU TOOK MY INTERVIEW TIME! What now Carlito? Huh?

(Shelton leaves the scene of the crime and Carlito is shown being down and hurt.)

[COMMERCIALS]

(Back in the arena Ken Kennedy's music hits and he makes his way down to the ring to a chorus of jeers.)

JR: Jim Cornette kept his word and gave Ken Kennedy a WWE title match here tonight because Kennedy represented him in that Fatal Fourway a few weeks back.

King: Kennedy has a great shot to take the title tonight too.

(Kennedy gets in the ring and awaits his opponent. "ON THIS DAY I SEE CLEARLY EVERYTHING HAS COME TO LIFE" "Metalingus" hits and WWE Champion Edge makes his way out to the ring without Lita. He comes down to the ring and takes the title off from around his waist and hands it to referee Mike Chioda. Chioda calls for the bell.)

****Both men stand in the ring and circle each other for a bit. Eventually the two men approach and lock-up. Kennedy quickly gets Edge in an arm wrench, but Edge is able to counter it into one of his own. Edge goes behind Kennedy's back for a hammerlock, but Kennedy is able to elbow Edge in the face and Edge breaks the hold. Kennedy turns around and connects with a hard right hand to Edge's face. Edge is staggered and Kennedy kicks him in the stomach. Kennedy goes for a ddt, but Edge counters it by running Kennedy into the corner. Edge chops Kennedy in the chest and then kicks him a few times. Kennedy is double over and Edge whips him into the ropes. Kennedy comes off the ropes and runs straight into a knee lift from Edge. Kennedy hits the mat and Edge locks in a rear chinlock. Kennedy is worn down by Edge and the crowd gets behind Kennedy a little bit and cheer for him to break the hold. Kennedy manages to get to his feet. He drops down and Edge's jaw goes right into Kennedy's head. Edge staggers back and Kennedy gets to his feet. He runs at Edge and clotheslines him over the top rope. Edge falls down to the floor. Kennedy stands in the ring for a bit before deciding to go out and attack Edge. As Kennedy gets outside and goes to pick Edge up, Edge elbows him in the stomach and then whips Kennedy hard into the barricade. Kennedy hits hard and when the fans in the front row touch him he pulls away quickly and yells "DONT TOUCH ME!" to stay heel. Edge slides back in the ring and is joined by Kennedy. When Kennedy gets in the ring he is immediately jumped by Edge. Edge kicks Kennedy in the stomach and then suplexes him down. Kennedy holds his back in pain. Edge picks Kennedy up and pushes him back into the corner. Edge rams his shoulder into Kennedy's ribs a few times. Edge climbs the turnbuckle, but Kennedy grabs him and tosses him down hard onto the mat. Kennedy drops an elbow on Edge's chest and covers him, 1---2---Edge kicks out. Kennedy yells at the referee and Edge gets to his feet. When Kennedy turns around Edge spears him. Edge covers Kennedy, 1---2---Kennedy kicks out. Edge now argues with the referee. Kennedy gets up to his feet slowly and when Edge turns around Kennedy kicks him in the stomach and ddts him to the mat. Kennedy climbs to the top rope. He goes for the Kenton Bomb, but Edge moves out of the way. Kennedy hits hard and he's hurt. Edge gets to his feet and picks Kennedy up. Edge hits Kennedy with the Electric Chair Drop. Edge covers Kennedy, 1---2---3!!!****

WINNER by pinfall and STILL WWE CHAMPION: Edge

JR: What a big win for Edge, retaining the WWE Title against a tough opponent.

King: Ken Kennedy will get another WWE Title shot before long. He's too good of a wrestler to be denied a shot for long.

JR: I agree King. Right now folks, we're gonna take a look at Raw Superstar Tyson Tomko.

(A video airs hyping Tyson Tomko. It talks about him being a silent assassin.)

(Back at the ring "HEY! NOTHING YOU CAN SAY! NOTHING'S GONNA CHANGE WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME!" "Burn In My Light" hits and Randy Orton comes out to the ring to a huge chorus of boos. He smirks at the crowd as he gets in the ring and goes to each corner to pose. As he's posing John Cena's music hits and Cena comes out to the ring to a big ovation. Orton tells the crowd to shut up and Cena slides into the ring. The two men stand on opposite sides of the ring and stare at each other. Just then Shawn Michaels' music hits and Shawn comes down to the ring. Instead of getting in the ring, he waits on the outside and motions for Orton and Cena to fight. They continue to just stare at each other when the lights go out. Red lights come on on the stage and Kane's music plays as he makes his way down to the ring.)

JR: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT KING! KANE IS SHAWN MICHAELS' PARTNER!

(Kane comes down to the ring and when he gets up on the apron lowers his arms quickly and the pyro shoots off from the turnbuckle posts. Kane and Shawn Michaels enter the ring, and Orton bails. He refuses to get in the ring to start, so John Cena is left to work the start of the match. Shawn Michaels stays in as well and referee Mickie Henson calls for the bell.)

****Shawn and Cena start off the match by shaking hands. They lock up and quickly Shawn has Cena in an armbar. Shawn wrenches the arm a little bit before Cena reverses it and gets Shawn with a hip toss. HBK hits the mat but pops right up. He claps and the two men circle each other again. They lock-up again and Cena gets a side headlock on Shawn. Shawn pushes Cena off of him and into the ropes. Cena comes off the ropes, and Shawn hits the mat. Cena steps over him and Shawn gets up. Cena comes back and Shawn goes for a leap frog, but Cena catches him with an inverted atomic drop. Cena clotheslines him down to the mat. Cena plays to the crowd a little bit and Shawn gets to his feet. Cena rocks him with three right hands and knocks him into the corner. In the corner, Cena chops HBK. After a stiff chop Cena drives his shoulder into HBK's midsection. Cena goes to whip Shawn across the ring, but Shawn reverses it and sends Cena into HBK's own corner. While in the corner Shawn goes over and makes the tag to Kane. Kane comes in and immediately begins to choke Cena with his boot. Mickie Henson counts to five and Kane lets go. Kane then chokes Cena with his hand. Shawn doesn't look too happy with Kane's tactics. Kane whips Cena into the ropes and nails him with a big boot to the face. Cena hits the mat hard and Kane stalks over to him. Kane picks Cena up and tosses him into a neutral corner. Kane picks Cena up and places him on the top rope. Kane grabs Cena by the throat for a chokeslam, but Cena punches Kane in the head a few times and then kicks him in the chest to knock him backwards. Cena leaps off the turnbuckle and nails Kane with a double axe handle. Cena goes out of instinct to his corner but stops short of tagging in Randy Orton. Instead Cena rears back and clocks Orton in the face with a right hand. Orton is knocked off the apron and when Cena turns around, Kane catches him for a chokeslam. Cena kicks Kane in the groin and picks him up for the FU. Cena nails it on Kane. Cena is up and he's about to cover Kane when Orton slides in the ring with a chair. He levels Cena with it and Cena is knocked out. Kane sits up and Orton bails. Orton heads up the ramp and stands on the ramp watching what unfolds. Kane gets to his feet and picks Cena up. Cena is lifeless as Kane grabs him for a chokeslam. Kane lifts Cena high into the air and chokeslams him down. He covers him, 1---2---3!!!****

WINNERS by pinfall and STILL World Tag Team Champions: "the Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels & Kane

(After the match Orton bolts to the back and Shawn Michaels gets in the ring and is checking on John Cena as Kane just stares off into space.)

JR: DAMN RANDY ORTON! He just turned on his partner John Cena! He is a worthless human being King!

King: Randy Orton is without a doubt one of the biggest scumbags to ever set foot in a Raw ring. I hope Cena gets his hands on him soon!

**MATCH RATING: B-**

[COMMERCIALS]

(Back in the arena a crashing sound is heard and Mick Foley makes his way down to the ring to a big negative reaction. Foley climbs into the ring and awaits the arrival of his opponent. Then "Whatever" hits and Benoit marches down to the ring to a big ovation. He's all business as he slides in the ring only to be jumped right away by Foley.)

****Foley stomps on Benoit's back and head. Benoit manages to get to his knees and Foley goes to kick him in the face, but Benoit grabs Foley's foot and holds onto it as he stands up. Benoit kicks Foley hard in the knee of the leg he's holding and Foley yells in pain. Benoit throws Foley's leg causing Foley to spin. Benoit clotheslines Foley down hard. The crowd pops as Benoit blows the snot rocket on Foley. Foley backs into the corner and Benoit stalks over to him. Foley begs off and when Benoit looks to the crowd for advice, Foley kicks him in the nuts. Benoit is hurt and Foley picks himself up. Foley grabs Benoit by the back of the head and smashes Benoit's face off of the top turnbuckle a few times. Foley then spins Benoit around and whips him across the ring. Benoit hits the corner and waits as Foley charges. Benoit moves at the last minute and Foley hits the corner hard. Benoit grabs him by the waist from behind and nails Foley with a German suplex. Benoit rolls and hits another. And then another. And another. And finally a fifth German suplex. Foley is down. Benoit stands up and does the throat slash motion and the crowd goes crazy. Benoit bends down to pick Foley up, but Foley gets him with a chop to the throat. Benoit collapses onto the ropes. Foley gets up and charges him, but Benoit tosses Foley over the top rope and Foley hits the floor. Benoit goes out to the ring apron and when Foley stands up Benoit leaps off the apron and nails him with a double axe handle. Benoit then rolls Foley back into the ring. Benoit gets in and grabs Foley by the back of the shirt. He tosses him into the corner. Benoit kicks Foley in the stomach a few times. Foley falls to the corner and Benoit heads back to the center of the ring and then runs at Foley and nails him with a running knee to the face. Foley is holding his face and Benoit picks him up. He kicks Foley in the stomach and snap suplexes him. Benoit goes to the top rope and comes off for the diving headbutt and nails it. The crowd pops as Benoit gets up and once again gives the throat slash gesture. He locks Foley in the Crossface and Foley fights it for a bit, but eventually just gives in and taps out.****

WINNER by submission: "Crippler" Chris Benoit

(After the match Edge runs down to the ring and he and Foley beat Benoit down. Edge spears Benoit and then Foley tosses a chair into him. Foley gets back in the ring and picks Benoit up and holds him in place for Edge to hit when the crowd erupts. The camera cuts to the rampway and we see Ric Flair making his return to Raw and running down the ramp.)

JR: RIC FLAIR IS BACK! HE IS COMING TO KICK SOME ASS!

(Flair slides in the ring and gets a chop in on Edge before he and Foley bail and back away up the ramp. They stare down Flair as he helps Benoit up. As they get to the stage, Benoit and Flair hug. Flair raises Benoit's hand and the crowd goes wild.)

SHOW RATING: B-

VENUE: Halifax Metro Centre, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

ATTENDANCE: 10,000

Edited by Evil Chase K

video01.jpg

ECW ON SCI-FI | WEEK 3 - OCTOBER 2006

Segment 1: The show opens with a limo pulling up outside the arena. Paul Heyman steps out and he is met by ECW World Champion The Big Show, Kurt Angle, Mike Knox & Big Veto. They escort him into the arena and then the ECW On Sci-Fi intro video rolls.

Segment 2: Inside the arena Joey Styles and Tazz welcome everyone to the 2-hour edition of ECW On Sci-Fi and run down the scheduled matches. Some music hits and Kevin Thorne makes his way down to the ring. He gets in the ring and gets on the mic. He talks about how for the past few weeks he's been getting threats because of his lifestyle. Someone in the ECW locker room has been claiming that he is evil and that God is gonna strike him dead at any moment. Thorne says that he's still here and he wants to know who it was that has been leaving him these messages. Just then Don Callis comes out. He gets in the ring and admits that he did it. You see Callis has turned over a new leaf, he's found God and he wants everyone in ECW to do the same. Starting with Thorne. He asks Thorne to come with him on his journey. Let him lead Thorne to the Promised Land. Thorne looks puzzled the whole time before asking Callis "Who the hell are you?" Callis replies "Don The Baptist." He asks Thorne to come with him and as he turns to leave, Thorne attacks him lays him out. As Thorne leaves, Callis yells from the ring "REPENT OR YOU WILL PAY!"

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 3: Stevie Richards Vs. Too Cold Scorpio. WINNER: Scorpio by pinfall after the 450 Splash.

Segment 4: In the back Paul Heyman is meeting with his troops. He calls them The Heyman Agenda. He says that as of tonight sweeping changes will be made to ECW. He has demoted Joel Gertner and is taking back ECW. He tells Veto that he better win tonight because the Xanta Claus gimmick is money for ECW, especially with Christmas coming up. Veto promises to win, as does Kurt Angle. Heyman says he has streamers and confetti and fireworks ready for when Angle wins the Television title from RVD. Heyman says he has a job for Show and Knox and books them against Dreamer & Sandman tonight. He says tonight is the night Paul Heyman makes his presence felt!

Segment 5: Rodney Mack Vs. Nathan Quarry. WINNER: Quarry wins by submission. After the match Quarry gets jumped by the debuting Ruckus. They beat Quarry down for a bit before he UFCs their asses and they go running to the back.

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 6: Xanta Claus Vs. Big Veto. WINNER: Veto by pinfall after Axl Rotten's interference backfires when Axl nails Xanta by accident with a chair. After the match Axl tries to apologize but Xanta ain't buying it.

Segment 7: In the back Larry Sweeney is cutting a promo and he screws it up. He gets pissed off and yells at the poor girl helping to produce the segment. She mentions it to him that this is indeed live and he tells her to shut the hell up, he knew that. He then yells loudly and storms off camera.

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 8: Eugene & Snitsky Vs. The Bashams. WINNERS: The Bashams after Mike Sanders interferes. After the match Sanders and the Bashams are beating down Eugene & Snitsky when Perry Saturn hits the ring with a chair and makes the save. The three strangest friends ever, Eugene, Snitsky and Saturn all hug and make their way to the back together.

Segment 9: We get our first promo from Raven. It's all black and all we see is part of Raven's face lit up, kinda like his old ECW promos. He calls out Paul Heyman. He lets it be known that Heyman is a shell of his former self. Aligning with The Big Show, Mike Knox (who's that?), Kurt Angle and Skull Von Krush instead of RVD, Sabu, Sandman and Tommy Dreamer. Raven says those guys made ECW and those guys made Paul Heyman. But now he's too worried about pleasing Shane McMahon and keeping his job and making money. Raven despises this new Paul Heyman and he's going to appear here on ECW each and every week until Paul Heyman is no longer involved with ECW. So until then, Raven will haunt Heyman's nightmares. Paul better get used to him, because from this day forth he will be perched upon Heyman's chamber door. Quoth the Raven....NEVERMORE!

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 10: Tommy Dreamer & The Sandman Vs. ECW World Champion The Big Show & Mike Knox. WINNERS: Dreamer & Sandman after Sabu interferes. After the match The Big Show grabs Sandman and chokeslams him down onto the concrete and Sandman is severely hurt.

Segment 11: In the back Paul Heyman, watching on the monitor is pissed that his team lost and someone has to pay. He orders a 10-man battle royal to happen next where the winner gets to face Big Show next week.

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 12: 10-Man Battle Royal: Chris Chetti - CW Anderson - Danny Doring - Little Guido - Lance Storm - Roadkill - Sabu - Shannon Moore - Tony Mamaluke - Tajiri WINNER: Sabu. The final four are: Sabu, Lance Storm, CW Anderson & Tajiri. Mike Knox and Big Veto hit the ring and attack Sabu, but he manages to survive that and win the battle royal by last eliminating CW Anderson. In the back we see Heyman about to shit his pants in anger. He yells at Angle and tells him he better not lose or there will be hell to pay.

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 13: ME: ECW Television Title Match: Rob Van Dam © Vs. Kurt Angle. WINNER: RVD by pinfall. Paul Heyman came out to interfere, ended up receiving a Van Daminator. Angle goes for an Angle Slam, but RVD slides out and kicks Angle ddts him and then hits the Five-Star Frog Splash for the win. As RVD celebrates his win the pyro, confetti and streamers that Heyman promised for Angle shoot off. Heyman is laying on the ground on the outside basically weeping that his night was ruined.

Edited by Evil Chase K

• 2 weeks later...

250px-Fridaynightsmackdown.jpg

WWE Friday Night SmackDown! | Week 3 October 2006

Segment 1: Teddy Long comes out to the ring and calls out Batista. Batista comes out on crutches and is told that Teddy is suspending him indefinitely so he can get healthy. Not only is Long pissed because Batista attacked him at No Mercy but Batista's too valuable to the SmackDown! brand and Long doesn't want him getting hurt permanently. Batista is angry at the decision and swears he can wrestle but Long says the WWE doctors say otherwise. So Batista hangs his head in disappointment and heads to the back. SEGMENT RATING: B

Segment 2: In the back Josh Matthews is standing with Rene Dupree. Dupree issues a challenge to William Regal to put the US Title on the line against him tonight. SEGMENT RATING: C-

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 3: WWE Cruiserweight Title Match: Super Crazy © Vs. Billy Kidman. NO CONTEST after Gregory Helms interferes and hits both men with chairs. SEGMENT RATING: C

Segment 4: The Naturals are interviewed backstage regarding their tag title match tonight. They're going to win...naturally. SEGMENT RATING: C

Segment 5: The King's Court arrives to the arena. Josh Matthews tries to get a word with them, Elijah Burke tells him they plan on having a royal celebration in the ring tonight. SEGMENT RATING: C-

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 6: Matt Morgan Vs. Tatanka. WINNER: Matt Morgan after dominating the match. After the match the lights go out and bells toll, Matt Morgan just screams that he's not afraid the whole time. SEGMENT RATING: C-

Segment 7: William Regal accepts Dupree's challenge and says he's bringing backup. The camera pulls back to reveal Jericho and Finlay.

Segment 8: Joey Mercury comes out to the ring. He announces that he is indeed back and that he has his sights set for the top. He wants the World Heavyweight Title and he'll stop at nothing to get it. This brings out Steve Austin. He's in a rotten mood because he lost last night so he's gonna give Mercury a choice, leave the ring and let him talk, or get his ass kicked. Mercury goes to leave then turns and attacks Austin. He beats Austin down a little bit before Austin nearly hits a stunner and Mercury flees. SEGMENT RATNG: C+

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 9: Finlay Vs. Mark Canterbury. WINNER: Finlay by pinfall. After the match Finlay is jumped by Sylvester Terkay. Terkay delivers a spinning kick to the side of Finlay's head and knocks him out. SEGMENT RATING: C

Segment 10: CM Punk lets everyone know that last Sunday was just the beginning and that he plans on making a career out of beating people a lot better than Steve Austin. SEGMENT RATING: C

Segment 11: Harry Smith Vs. Jake. WINNER: Harry Smith in a squash. SEGMENT RATING: C

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 12: Triple H's beatdown on Lashley from No Mercy is shown. We then cut backstage where Josh Matthews is standing with Triple H. Matthews asks him why he did that and Triple H said it's all apart of the game. When Matthews questions how beating the hell out of someone is part of any game Triple H throws Matthews up against the wall and tells him that if he thinks for one minute that anyone on SmackDown! is safe until he gets the World Heavyweight title he's dead wrong. Triple H says he's gonna make his presence felt tonight. Triple H walks off. SEGMENT RATING: C+

Segment 13: WWE Tag Team Title Match: The Pitbulls © Vs. The Naturals. WINNERS: The Pitbulls by pinfall after Jamie Noble pins Andy Douglas. After the match the two teams argue and The Hooliganz hit the ring and chase them both off. SEGMENT RATING: C+

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 14: MAIN EVENT: US TITLE MATCH: William Regal © Vs. Rene Dupree. WINNER: Dupree by pinfall after Elijah & Terkay interfere. After the match Finlay and Jericho hit the ring to make the save only to be attacked by Booker T. As the King's Court is having their celebration in the ring Batista's music hits and he hobbles down to the ring. He gets in the ring and gets beat down. Triple H's music hits and he comes out with his sledgehammer. The King's Court bails when Triple H attacks Batista. The show ends with the King's Court standing on the stage and Triple H standing in the ring staring down the King's Court. SEGMENT RATING: C+

• 2 weeks later...

Okay...I've been extremely busy with the holidays and preparing to move so I'm gonna post the quick results for Raw and then hopefully have the full SmackDown! up by Wednesday. Hopefully.

250px-Mondaynightraw.jpg

WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW | WEEK 4 OCTOBER 2006

Segment 1: Dusty Rhodes hits the ring. He talks about why the fans should vote for him, then he announces that tonight he isn't gonna worry about spoiling upcoming pay-per-views. He's worried about pleasing the fans and giving them what they want. So tonight he has signed two big matches for tonight. John Cena will take on Randy Orton. And tonight Shawn Michaels will team with his old partner, MARTY JANNETTY to take on the Highlanders. This brings out Trevor Murdoch and Lance Cade. They are pissed because they have not been chosen for the tag title match. They're about to beat Dusty down when Cryme Tyme hits the ring and makes the save.

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 2: WWE INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE MATCH: Shelton Benjamin © Vs. Petey Williams. WINNER: Shelton after Johnny Nitro interferes. RATING: B-

Segment 3: A video is shown hyping the return of D'Lo Brown at Cyber Sunday. We are then informed we will be able to vote for his opponent at the show. RATING: E

Segment 4: In the back Shawn Michaels and Marty Jannetty are having a reunion and Todd Grisham gets a word with them. They say it's a pleasure to be back working as a team, even if it's for one night only. RATING: C+

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 5: WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: The Rockers Vs. The Highlanders. WINNER: The Rockers by DQ after the Spirit Squad interferes and attacks The Rockers. After the match the Highlanders help the Rockers clear the ring of the Spirit Squad. RATING: C+

Segment 6: In the back we see paramedics rushing to John Cena who had been attacked and thrown through some glass. As Todd Grisham shows up to find out what happened, we hear from a security guard who witnessed the incident and tried to break it up that it was Randy Orton who attacked Cena. RATING: B

Segment 7: Edge and Foley make their way out to the ring. They cut a promo on Chris Benoit and Ric Flair. They talk about how Flair made the biggest mistake of his life by saving Benoit last week, and Benoit made the biggest mistake of his life by even getting involved in this. And they want a chance to make Flair and Benoit pay. This brings out Benoit and Flair who stand on the stage. They challenge Edge & Foley to a tag match at Cyber Sunday. Edge and Foley accept. RATING: B+

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 8: In the back we see Lance Cade, Trevor Murdoch, and the Spirit Squad having a meeting. Apparently it's to discuss ways to stop Cryme Tyme from getting the best of them every week. Just then we see a camera view from outside the locker room that shows Cryme Tyme driving a stolen forklift in front of the locker room door so that the heels can't get out. Cryme Tyme cheeses for the camera and then we cut to the next segment.

Segment 9: Back in Dusty Rhodes' office. Dusty is meeting with Randy Orton. Orton swears he didn't attack Cena, but Rhodes doesn't believe him, and as such books Orton to take on Kane later tonight. RATING: B+

Segment 10: Umaga Vs. Burchill. WINNER: Umaga by pinfall. RATING: C+

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 11: Colt Cabana is consoling his partner Burchill after his loss to Umaga, when Tyson Tomko and Test happen to walk by and make fun of the men. Test asks Colt what happened to his boyfriend. Colt and Burchill stand up to the bullies and a brawl begins and is broken up by WWE Officials. RATING: D

Segment 12: Carlito Vs. Chris Masters. WINNER: Carlito. RATING: C+

Segment 13: In the back Petey Williams is entering his locker room and when he does, he discovers Melina in there. He asks her what she wants and she begins to hit on him, he tells her to buzz off but she grabs him by the shirt and kisses him. As Petey shoves her away Johnny Nitro attacks him. Nitro and Melina beat on Petey and then hold him and show him that his girlfriend Mickie is tied to a chair and is being forced to watch everything they do to him. From there Nitro and Melina beat on Petey a little bit, and then Nitro grabs Mickie and kisses her. Petey lunges for Nitro, but he and Melina escape the ring. RATING: C+

Segment 14: Matt Hardy vs. the debuting Trent Acid. WINNER: Hardy by pinfall. After the match Shelton Benjamin attacks Hardy, but Charlie Haas makes the save. RATING: C-

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 15: MAIN EVENT: Randy Orton Vs. Kane. WINNER: Kane by count out after John Cena comes down to the ring and chases Orton away. RATING: B

Segment 16: Shane McMahon comes out and announces 3 matches for Cyber Sunday: Orton/Cena, HBK & Fans Choice/Spirit Squad, and Benoit & Flair/Edge & Foley. He says he will announce more matches next week. RATING: B

RATING: B-

VENUE: Budweiser Events Center

ATTENDENCE: 5000

From WWE.COM...

TRIPLE H TO JOIN KING'S COURT?

WWE.com has learned that after his actions last week, Triple H has been offered a spot in Booker T's King's Court faction. We tried to reach Triple H for comment but he declined. This week on SmackDown! SmackDown! GM Teddy Long has booked a 4-on-4 tag match featuring the King's Court taking on Chris Jericho, William Regal, Finlay & Triple H. Friday night, we may find out if Triple H has accepted his invitation.

- Reports from the WWE are stating that Raw GM candidate Eric Bischoff has been offered a huge raise by the WWE in hopes that he will decide to stay with the WWE. Bischoff has recently notified WWE Chairman Shane McMahon of his intention to leave the company and sign with competitor TNA. They are reportedly searching for a suitable replacement for the GM voting at Cyber Sunday. No word yet on who that might be.

- WWE.COM has posted a story about the upcoming debut of Colt Cabana's new video blog on WWE.COM. This will apparently lead to a gimmick Cabana will be using on RAW. Colt will parody various so-called "viral videos" and internet fads. Apparently the gimmick came about after it was pitched to WWE President Of Creative Affairs Chase Mitchell. Mitchell apparently was literally on the floor laughing at Colt's parody of the famous Lex Luger botched t-shirt interview. We hear that the WWE is hard at work coming up with a creative entrance for Cabana to use.

• 3 weeks later...

ECW ON SCI-FI | WEEK 4 OCTOBER 2006Segment 1: Kevin Thorne Vs. Eugene. WINNER: Eugene after Don Callis comes out proclaiming "HE IS COMING!" and distracts Thorne. RATING: C-

Segment 2: In the back The Heyman Agenda is discussing tonight's ECW World Title match between Big Show and Sabu. Angle comes up with an idea. A six-man tag. Angle, Knox & Veto against Dreamer, Sandman & RVD. If they win, Dreamer, Sandman & RVD are barred from the arena tonight, and if the Heyman Agenda loses, they'll be barred from the arena. Heyman likes it, and books it. RATING: B

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 3: Too Cold Scorpio Vs. Ruckus. WINNER: Scorpio by pinfall. After the match Rodney Mack attacks Scorpio, and Nathan Quarry makes the save. RATING: D

Segment 4: In the back, Axl Rotten & Xanta Claus are arguing over what happened last week. The argument ends with Axl saying he's sick of Xanta blaming him every time he screws up, and Xanta starts to swing at Axl and holds back and then just storms out of the room. RATING: F

Segment 5: In the back Larry Sweeney is once again trying to cut a promo. He stammers a little bit and it totally messes him up. He screams and we see Tajiri walking by. Tajiri laughs at Sweeney and Sweeney attacks Tajiri and beats him down. RATING: E

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 6: Kurt Angle, Big Veto & Mike Knox Vs. Tommy Dreamer, The Sandman & Rob Van Dam. WINNERS: The Heyman Agenda after Paul Heyman interferes and nails Dreamer with a chair allowing him to be pinned by Kurt Angle. RATING: B-

Segment 7: In the back we see Saturn, Eugene & Snitsky talking when Don Callis approaches them and asks them if they've been saved. Eugene says Callis already saved him earlier and helped him win. Callis explains that's not what he meant and he's about to explain what he meant when The Bashams and Mike Sanders come by and make fun of them. When Callis tells them their sins are going to get them punished and the Bashams attack him. Snitsky, Eugene & Saturn save Callis and Mike Sanders crushes Saturn in the back of the head with a brick. Saturn goes down and Snitsky and Eugene check on him as The Bashams and Sanders flee.

Segment 8: In the back Lance Storm is walking down a hallway when Kelly Kelly approaches and begins to flirt with him. She asks him if he can help her with something...in her locker room. Storms appears oblivious and goes off to help her. RATING: B-

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 9: MAIN EVENT: ECW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: The Big Show © Vs. Sabu. WINNER: Sabu after Raven interferes. Raven comes through the crowd and lays out Mike Knox, then Veto, and then Kurt Angle. Raven climbs onto the apron and distracts Big Show. Big Show grabs Raven by the throat, but Raven kicks Show in the nads and Sabu is able to nail him with an Arabian Facebuster to the back of the head for the win. RATING: B

250px-Mondaynightraw.jpg

WWE RAW | MONDAY WEEK 1 NOVEMBER 2006

Segment 1: Ted Dibiase comes out to begin his one-night reign as GM. He comes out and makes his pitch to be elected and then announces that tonight he has booked a triple threat match. It'll be Kane, Marty Jannetty, and Carlito all three men who could end up teaming with Shawn Michaels this Sunday at Cyber Sunday in a match where the special referee will be Shawn Michaels himself. Dibiase says it'll be interesting to see if Shawn plays favorites. He then announces that the Spirit Squad will be lumberjacks for the same match. Just to spice things up. He then says he has also signed a huge main event for tonight. In a six-man tag match, it'll be John Cena teaming with Chris Benoit and Ric Flair to take on Randy Orton, WWE Champion Edge and Mick Foley. Dibiase says he has a few more surprises up his sleeve tonight but then Shane McMahon's music hits. Shane comes out and comes clean about Eric Bischoff leaving WWE and that Shane and the WWE Board Of Directors have found a suitable replacement candidate. But they are not going to reveal who it is. Fans must simply vote for a mystery candidate if they so choose, and if the mystery candidate wins, he will appear for the first time at the very start of next week's broadcast to reveal himself. Dibiase says it doesn't matter because he plans on being elected and Shane excuses Ted and proceeds to announce four more matches for Cyber Sunday. Nitro & Melina Vs. Petey & Mickie, the Fans Choice IC Title match, the tag team invitational battle royal, and D'Lo Brown's return match. Shane then leaves. RATING: D

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 2: Charlie Haas Vs. Rob Conway. WINNER: Conway by pinfall after Shelton Benjamin distracted Haas. RATING: D-

Segment 3: In the back, Cade and Murdoch are discussing ways to get back at Cryme Tyme for locking them in their locker room last week. Cade has an idea, and it involves Cryme Tyme's match tonight with Test and Tomko. RATING: D+

Segment 4: A video airs hyping D'Lo Brown's debut. When it's over we see Ken Kennedy standing by with Todd Grisham. Grisham asks Kennedy his thought on possibly being chosen by the fans to face D'Lo this Sunday at Cyber Sunday. Kennedy cuts a promo on D'Lo and says that he hopes the fans pick him to face D'Lo because Kennedy sees all these videos about him and gets jealous, where are Kennedy's videos? If he gets picked he's gonna take his anger out on D'Lo. RATING: D

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 5: Matt Hardy Vs. Umaga. WINNER: Umaga by pinfall. After the match AAE cuts a promo telling fans that they shouldn't vote for Matt Hardy, but vote for Umaga...and the IC title will be his. RATING: C-

Segment 6: In the back, Shawn Michaels is standing in his locker room when he gets visited by Carlito. Carlito says he just wants to let Shawn know that he hopes the fans pick him to be Shawn's partner Sunday night. Shawn says he'd like that too, and that if Carlito is chosen Shawn will gladly team with him. Carlito leaves but before he does, Marty Jannetty comes in too. He starts talking to Shawn and Carlito and as they are talking Kane comes in. Kane warns Carlito and Marty that he will stop at nothing to make sure he's named Shawn's partner this Sunday. When they remind Kane that it's up to the fans Kane flips out and grabs Carlito by the throat and tells him that the fans then better vote for him, or Carlito is a deadman. RATING: D+

Segment 7: In the back we see Mickie James on the way to the ring to defend her Womens title when Melina comes out of nowhere and attacks. As Mickie and Melina brawl Petey Williams rushes over to break it up, only to be attacked by Johnny Nitro and get laid out. Melina and Nitro leave Petey Williams down and Mickie checking on her boyfriend and asking for medical assistance. RATING: E+

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 8: WOMENS TITLE MATCH: Mickie James © Vs. Victoria. WINNER: Mickie by DQ after Melina comes out and attacks her. After the match Melina humiliates Mickie by drawing all over her face with lipstick. RATING: E+

Segment 9: John Cena is in the back standing by with Todd Grisham. Grisham interviews him about tonight's main event and about Cyber Sunday. Cena says if he could choose, he'd choose a street fight on Sunday so he could beatdown Orton and it would all be legal. He is then joined by Benoit and Flair who say they don't care what match they get on Sunday...they just wanna beat the hell out of Foley and Edge. RATING: C

Segment 10: Cryme Tyme Vs. Test & Tomko. WINNERS: Cryme Tyme by DQ after Cade & Murdoch interfere. Test & Tomko take exception and a brawl begins. The Highlanders rush out to join in the fray and we get a mini-preview of the battle royal on Sunday. RATING: D

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 11: Kane Vs. Carlito Vs. Marty Jannetty. Special Guest Referee: HBK. Spirit Squad are the lumberjacks. WINNER: No contest. Turns into a brawl when the Spirit Squad decide to jump in and attack all four men. The brawl ends with Kane chokeslamming everyone. Kenny gets away before he gets chokeslammed, and Kane follows him. Shawn Michaels goes to superkick Mitch, who gets to his feet, but Mitch moves and Shawn nails Marty Jannetty with a superkick. RATING: D+

Segment 12: JR and the King go over the entire Cyber Sunday card and announce that voting is now open for all seven matches and the GM election. They also announce the Cyber Sunday theme song. RATING: C

Segment 13: Edge, Orton and Foley are shown heading to the ring.

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 14: In the back Shawn Michaels apologizes to Marty Jannetty, Marty accepts but says if he gets picked to be Shawn's partner Sunday, Shawn better make sure not to kick him in the face then.

Segment 15: ME: John Cena, Chris Benoit & Ric Flair Vs. WWE Champion Edge, Randy Orton & Mick Foley. WINNERS: Edge, Orton & Foley after Orton drops Cena with a chairshot when the referee is down, and Edge gets the pin. After the match all six men are brawling and the faces are left laying, Benoit gets put through the announce table, Flair gets a conchairto, and Cena gets busted open and RKO'd on the steel steps. RATING: C

• 2 weeks later...

video01.jpg

ECW On Sci-Fi | Week 1 November 2006

Segment 1: Paul Heyman and the Heyman Agenda are in the ring to start the show. Heyman is pissed. They failed. Sabu won the ECW World Title. If Heyman can't turn ECW around, Shane McMahon could fire him and Heyman's ECW would be gone. The ECW Originals don't care. They want Heyman to be fired. So Heyman isn't playing around anymore. He officially strips Sabu of the World Title. Raven interfered, the win does not count. So the ECW World Title is vacant, and at the ECW December To Dismember PPV, there is going to be an 8-man single elimination tournament to crown the new champ. Until then, ECW wrestlers will compete for the 8 spots in the tournament. Heyman also has a proposition. With Survivor Series coming up, he proposes a winner-take-all, 5-on-5 Survivor Series match. It'll be the ECW Originals against the Heyman Agenda. If the Originals win, they can stay in ECW and Heyman won't be able to fire them. If the Originals lose, they are gone from ECW. Forever. Raven appears in the entrance way. He says that on behalf of the ECW Originals, he accepts Heyman's challenge. Heyman smiles as the show goes to commercial. RATING: E+

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 2: Nathan Quarry Vs. Ruckus. WINNER: Quarry by submission to an armbar. After the match when Rodney Mack comes out and attacks Quarry, Too Cold Scorpio makes the save. As Mack and Ruckus run off, Quarry and Scorpio shake hands. RATING: D-

Segment 3: In the back Snitsky, Eugene and Saturn are sitting around having an insane discussion when Don Callis approaches. He preaches to them about how they need to be saved. And if they follow him, they will indeed be saved. Snitsky and Saturn blow him off, but Eugene wants to be saved. Callis tells Eugene to come with him and he'll be saved. Snitsky and Saturn try to stop Eugene from leaving, but he doesn't care and goes anyway. RATING: C

Segment 4: Styles announces that tonight RVD and Big Veto will battle for the first spot in the ECW World Title Tournament at December To Dismember. RATING: E+

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 5: CW Anderson Vs. Saturn. WINNER: CW by pinfall after the Bashams and Mike Sanders interfere. After the match the Bashams and Sanders attack Saturn and Snitsky makes the save. Sanders challenges them to a tag match next week. Bashams versus Snitsky and Saturn. RATING: D

Segment 6: A hype video airs hyping up the ECW return of ROADKILL. RATING: F

Segment 7: Guido Vs. Tajiri. WINNER: Guido by pinfall. RATING: D+

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 8: Trinity is in the back and Joey Styles asks her what her announcement is. She announces that next week she will reveal her new client. And he will rock the foundation of ECW. RATING: E+

Segment 9: ME: ECW WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT QUALIFIER: RVD Vs. Big Veto. WINNER: RVD by pinfall after interference from Mike Knox backfires. After the match Big Show and Angle hit the ring and then Sandman, Dreamer and Sabu make the save. We have a 4-on-4 staredown when Raven comes out behind the Heyman Agenda and lays them all out with chairshots. Raven hits the ring and joins his ECW Originals brethren as the show ends. RATING: D+

250px-Fridaynightsmackdown.jpg

WWE Friday Night SmackDown! | Week 1 November 2006

Segment 1: Opening video rolls and then pyro in the arena. The King's Court comes out. King Booker demands Triple H come out and face him like a man. When nothing happens Booker says he's angered at what Triple H did last week and Booker says he and his Court are gonna be looking for Triple H tonight to give him the beating of a lifetime. Just then Jericho's music hits and he comes out onto the stage. Jericho reminds Booker that he still has yet to get his rematch that he was guaranteed according to the terms of the contract they signed to wrestle at No Mercy. Jericho wants his shot, Booker refuses telling Jericho he has to earn it. This brings out Finlay. He thinks that he has earned a title shot and he wants to fight Booker. Booker refuses him too. The returning Rey Mysterio comes out, he wants the shot too, he's throwing his name into the hat. That's when Teddy Long comes out. Teddy says that in his mind, Jericho is the number one contender, but Teddy's willing to let competition determine the next challenger to Booker T. So Long books Jericho, Finlay, Rey Mysterio and Triple H in a Fatal Fourway match tonight, and the winner will go to Survivor Series to take on King Booker for the World Heavyweight Title. RATING: B-

Segment 2: In the back Daivari and his group are interviewed by Josh Matthews. Daivari insists that they ran Boogeyman and Undertaker off to the depths of Hell and that they'll never return. The lights flicker a little bit as the promo ends and Morgan begins to scream for the Undertaker again. RATING: D-

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 3: Sylvester Terkay Vs. Tatanka. WINNER: Terkay by pinfall after dominating the whole match. After the match Elijah gets in the ring and he and Terkay beat on Tatanka a bit until William Regal runs out with a chair to make the save. Elijah warns Regal that they're coming for him and his partner tonight. RATING: C-

Segment 4: In the back Cruiserweight Champion Super Crazy is standing doing an interview with a Mexican wrestling journalist when Gregory Helms jumps him from behind. Helms starts to beat down Crazy, until Billy Kidman rushes over and chases Helms off. RATING: D

Segment 5: In the back Jericho cuts a promo making fun of Triple H, and saying he respects Mysterio and Finlay but tonight he has no friends. RATING: B

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 6: "Primetime" Elix Skipper and his agent Robbie Dawber come out. Dawber says he gave Teddy Long ample time to find an opponent for his client, and so now he wants to see who Long chose. Out comes his opponents, Jimmy Wayne Yang. Skipper Vs. Yang. WINNER: Skipper by pinfall after Robbie Dawber interferes. RATING: D

Segment 7: In the back Josh Matthews tries to get a word with Stone Cold Steve Austin about his match tonight against Joey Mercury, but Austin refuses to talk. RATING: C

Segment 8: CM Punk comes out to the ring. He cuts a promo saying that there isn't a single guy on the SmackDown! roster he can't beat. So he issues an open challenge to anyone who wants to try their luck. William Regal answers the call. Regal comes down to the ring and the two men get nose-to-nose and are about to fight when Elijah Burke and Sylvester Terkay hit the ring. Punk bails and they beat Regal down as Punk walks up the ramp laughing. RATING: B

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 9: In the back Harry Smith and Ashley are seen talking. Smith says it's good to see Ashley back. Ashley explains she asked to be transferred to a developmental territory to get away from Sylvan because he was constantly hitting on her, and he injured her boyfriend Matt who's now on Raw. Ashley says she couldn't get out of her contract and go over to Raw so now she just tries to avoid Sylvan whenever she can. Harry flirts with her an assures her that if Sylvan gives her any trouble, he'll be there to protect her. Ashley thanks him and gives him a hug then says she has to go do a photo shoot. Ashley scurries off, Harry watches her leave and then he turns to leave as well. As he departs, Sylvan peaks his head around the corner and walks to where they were standing. Sylvan says to himself "Ashley, you will be mine. It's only a matter of time." RATING: C-

Segment 10: Joey Mercury Vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin. WINNER: Mercury by pinfall with a small package out of nowhere. After the match Mercury begins to taunt the crowd, only to get his ass totally kicked by Austin. Mercury flees before Austin can stun him. Austin gets on the mic and says it's just a matter of time before he stuns somebody, and when he does, it's gonna be the best damn stunner anyone's ever seen. RATING: B-

Segment 11: In the back The Hooliganz are in their locker room watching tape of the match where they lost the tag titles to the Pitbulls and they are discussing what they are seeing. The door opens and Val and Vance Venis walk in. They say they just wanna wish The Hooliganz good luck in their match next week, and then ask for the first title shot if the Hooliganz win. The Hooliganz say they'll think about it, and then ask Venis Envy to leave so they can keep watching film. Outside Val and Vance are pissed and promise to pay the Hooliganz back. RATING: C-

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 12: In the back Finlay is checking on his partner William Regal in the trainer's office. Jericho comes in to check on Regal too, and Jericho and Finlay stare down. But they quickly shake hands and wish each other good luck tonight. RATING: B-

Segment 13: Matt Morgan Vs. Scotty 2 Hotty. WINNER: Morgan. Before the match it's announced by Cole and JBL that Scotty has said that if he doesn't win this match he will leave SmackDown! Morgan dominates and wins easily in a squash. After the match Daivari is calling for Morgan to powerbomb Scotty to the outside when the lights go out. The Undertaker's voice comes over the PA. He warns Daivari and Morgan that they haven't yet finished him off. He warns them to watch for the signs of him impending return. They will point the way to their demise. Daivari and for the first time Morgan, is visibly shaken as the lights come back on and the Undertaker's symbol has been imprinted on Matt Morgan's chest. RATING: B-

Segment 14: Backstage Josh Matthews interviews Rey Mysterio about his upcoming match. Rey wants to win one for his wife, his kids, for his whole family, and all the fans who sent him get well wishes after his Hell In A Cell match at No Mercy. Rey says he recovered faster than anyone including himself thought he would and that tonight he's finally back and ready to take the next step to regaining the World Heavyweight title. RATING: B+

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 15: Triple H is shown walking to the ring as Cole and JBL hype up the main event. King Booker's music hits and he makes his way out to the ring to do commentary. RATING: C+

Segment 16: MAIN EVENT: Chris Jericho Vs. Finlay Vs. Rey Mysterio Vs. Triple H. WINNER: Triple H. Finlay is the first to be eliminated after Elijah Burke and Sylvester Terkay attack him. Rey is next after a pedigree. Finally the referee takes a bump and both Triple H and Jericho are down. King Booker grabs a chair and goes in the ring. He doesn't know who he wants to hit. Eventually both men get up, and he aims at Triple H, but Triple H moves and Booker nails Jericho. Triple H covers Jericho for the three count and the win. After the match Triple H and King Booker have a stare down, Triple H in the ring, Booker making his way up the ramp. They stare each other down as the show goes off the air. RATING: B

SHOW RATING: C-

VENUE: Alexander Memorial Coliseum

ATTENDANCE: 8,381