The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Yeah, my eyes are burning and I was about to go to bed before I saw Kaney was actually online. I COULDN'T RESIST~! And Kaney, I was getting double kills and triple kills at will. I was going easy on you. Rape isn't fun.

And Gongsun, I meant you were evil because you weren't going easy on Kaney. And you kept laughing maniacally at him. Although that was kind of hard not to. (¬_¬)

Hopefully Kaney gets the maps and learns the basics in matchmaking. Then I can start teaching him the actual cool stuff. (H)

And Gongsun's connection sucks too, he won't mind, Don.

PRG2 doesn't work on the 360. That's what PGR3 was for. Or so I'm lead to believe.

Edited by The Kraig

Yeah, my eyes are burning and I was about to go to bed before I saw Kaney was actually online. I COULDN'T RESIST~! And Kaney, I was getting double kills and triple kills at will. I was going easy on you. Rape isn't fun.

And Gongsun, I meant you were evil because you weren't going easy on Kaney. And you kept laughing maniacally at him. Although that was kind of hard not to. (¬_¬)

Hopefully Kaney gets the maps and learns the basics in matchmaking. Then I can start teaching him the actual cool stuff. (H)

And Gongsun's connection sucks too, he won't mind, Don.

PRG2 doesn't work on the 360. That's what PGR3 was for. Or so I'm lead to believe.

Meh. I was given a bunch of games from my brother, but they're all old. My neice was apparently using them as frisbees, so I dunno if they work yet, but they're the only ones I'd be interested in playing.

And you'll need to teach me SOMETHING. Those first few games I was unloading clips into everyone and yet being killed with one or two shots. Or so it seemed >_>

Also, Kulex needs to add me if he sucks as well >_>

And you guys need to speak a whole lot more. I feel uncomfortable when it's silent and I'm the only person talking. :(

Especially since I know you...sort of...

...don't shut up? >_>

At least I waited till the match was over before quitting. 8 man capture the flag isn't a good idea for someone who's had two games total beforehand <_<

Besides, where's the fun being on the same team? I want the pleasure of kicking your ass/having my ass handed to me, not some random guy I don't know :P

Yeah, I know. My headset wasn't working earlier with Kraigy and Zan, apparently I spent half the game using the button that turns on the headset as a trigger and either way, I could only hear Kraigy. That + listening to new Audioslave = I don't fucking want to talk to you >_>