The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

We should probably arrange a day on a weekend where everyone can come online at once, and since there's a pretty hefty time difference between Singapore, the UK and North America, it's gonna be tough.

But I'd probably be able to get online at anytime during the weekend. My body clock is super fucked recently though (for example, I went to bed at 2pm and woke up at midnight last night :(). Maybe this will work in my favour.

UK time is about 5-6 hours ahead of US time (depending on where you are in the UK) and Singapore is 7 (I think) hours ahead of UK time. :mellow:

My brain hurts, someone else work this out. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

My Gamertag is Selryam Langley. I have the following (not all are Live capable but eh):

Dead Rising

Dead or Alive 4

Perfect Dark Zero

Ninety-Nine Nights

Madden 07

Saints Row

Also, I have Smackdown paid for and reserved so I look forward to playing you guys in that. :P

I am xSiberiankissx.

I've only had my Xbox a few weeks though. What online games would you lot reccomend?

At the moment I have:

PGR 3

Tomb Raider Legend

Oblivion

Saints Row

...and a bunch of original Xbox games. Can I play original Xbox games online on the 360?

ATele212

you guys can add me, but I can't get on until thursday at the earliest because my television hates my 360. Anyways, I have:

Halo 2

Madden

GRAW

Battlefeild 2

Burnout Revenge

Saints Row

Dead Rising

and possibly some more but I forget at the moment. I'm usually on alot too.

Aries450. I have a seperate profile for playing games offline so my gamerscore is only 200 or so.

I currently have:

Project Gotham Racing 3

Perfect Dark Zero

Call Of Duty 2

Dead Rising

Hitman: Blood Money

NHL 07

And I'll be getting Splinter Cell: Double Agent, Smackdown Vs Raw 2007, and Gears Of War when they come out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just bought the new Splinter Cell game and inside it gives you a code for a 48 hour trial of XBox Live Gold. I already have a yearly subscription so, assuming it's multi-regional, I might as well put it up for grabs.

I know 48 hours isn't really much but um...someone's gotta have more use for it than me, right?

AMER2006, and if you gus want some target practice, you can find me on Perfect Dark Zero, and GRAW. But once I get NHL 2K7, WWE Sd vs. RAW 2007 and Gears of War, watch out. Oh, and I'm only on weekends, so any other day and you'll face my younger brother(s).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...