The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

If anyone still plays Halo Reach on here and you'd want the Anniversary maps from Halo: CE Anniversary (10 or 12 I believe in total), you can look up my File Share on the Bungie site (if that is still the main site for Reach File Share and stuff): goomaestro005. Should start with Battle Canyon/Beaver Creek Anniversary and end with Solitary/Prisoner.

It's a lot of fun. So much so in fact that I bought it despite already getting it on the PSN Store. It's one of those that's dead easy to pick up and learn to play, but there's a still a bit of depth to it. And the tracks are really well designed too.

And hey, avatar awards, so, there's that.

Dec 20 Daily Sale: Bastion - 600 msp (50% off)

Dec 21 Daily Sale: Leedmees & Hole in the Wall - 400 msp each (50% off)

Dec 22 Daily Sale: Fallout 3/New Vegas DLC

Dec 23 Daily Sale: Mortal Kombat Season Pass & Deadliest Warrior

Dec 24 Daily Sale: Street Fighter 3

Dec 25 Daily Sale: Fruit Ninja Kinect

Dec 26 Daily Sale: Forza 4 DLC

Dec 27 Daily Sale: Halo Reach GoD/DLC

Dec 28 Daily Sale: Sonic The Hedgehog (probably S4ep1 on sale for the 8th time)

Dec 29 Daily Sale: Red Dead Redemption DLC (also on sale for the 8th time)

Dec 30 Daily Sale: Gears of War 3 DLC ??

Dec 31 Daily Sale: Call of Duty DLC ??

Supposedly leaked from some unnamed German site then posted on Cheap Ass Gamer and Penny Arcade. So far they've been correct on everything. I just picked up RDR so I hope this list is legit. Steam's sales have spoiled me though I'm used to 75% off and such so these don't really sream buy me buy me!

RDR and Gears yuou gotta take as is since no PC port, otherwise the rest I agree, Steam spoils us greatly and makes me debate the worth of a 360 or a PS3 anymore due to the vast difference in prices. Although the community is better which I must give them credit for.

RDR and Gears yuou gotta take as is since no PC port, otherwise the rest I agree, Steam spoils us greatly and makes me debate the worth of a 360 or a PS3 anymore due to the vast difference in prices. Although the community is better which I must give them credit for.

Which community is better, I think you're referring to the 360/PS3 community but that can't be right.

PC gamers are a lot friendly towards each other in my experience, I can start a thread on Steam's forums asking for help on something tech or game related and get a handful of insightful and helpful replies.

Speaking of community Bulletstorm doesn't have one, anyone still have a copy and want to go achievement hunting?