The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

I'm not opposed to it. It's just the fact that getting that many people together at the same time is difficult enough when something is brand new, let alone when this length of time has passed.

Not been able to get on Live since Tuesday :dry:

Computer got moved for a while and since it's been moved back it's not connecting to Live whatsoever, however I have to run the Network Setup Wizard to get it working, anyone know of any help?

I'm playing around on Skate and I see Dan (AI) skate by me doing tricks and stuff. A few minutes later, Dragsy (AI) flies by me and grinds a bench. Then a little later I see Ruki (AI). Here comes Ruki (AI) riding right toward me. BAM! Headfirst into a blue pick-up truck. Pay attention Ruki (AI). <_<

I'm playing around on Skate and I see Dan (AI) skate by me doing tricks and stuff. A few minutes later, Dragsy (AI) flies by me and grinds a bench. Then a little later I see Ruki (AI). Here comes Ruki (AI) riding right toward me. BAM! Headfirst into a blue pick-up truck. Pay attention Ruki (AI). <_<

(H)

With Witcher 2 out soon on 360, I really should finish the first, but I'm going to hate switching from PC to 360. Why didn't they release Witcher 1 on 360 before 2? :(

See Crysis.

They may release Witcher 1 on 360 after they release 2.

Wait, what?