The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Link me Daniel, I don't wanna fork out £15 if I can get it cheaper.

From this page:

http://www.thatsentertainment.co.uk/results3.asp?prod_format=3&pagesize=&NAV=2&pm=1.99&artist=xbox%20360&album=&sc=&genre=

However they get like, 1 copy of each game and when it's gone it's gone.

They're a bit dodgy too, sometimes don't send stuff.

But got some great bargains from them :D

So, EA have announced its next list of server closures, and it includes EA MMA, which required an online pass. I can see that causing some kind of uproar.

Full List:

April 13, 2012 — Online Services Shutdown

• BOOM BLOX Bash Party for Wii

• Burnout™ Revenge for Xbox 360

• EA Create for PC, PlayStation 3, Wii and Xbox 360

• EA Sports Active 2.0 for PlayStation 3, Wii and Xbox 360

• EA Sports Active NFL Training Camp for Wii

• FIFA 10 for PlayStation Portable and Wii

• The Godfather™ II for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360

• MMA for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360

• Need for Speed™ ProStreet for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360

• The Saboteur™ (loss of The Midnight Club access) for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360

• Spare Parts for PlayStation 3 Xbox 360

March 31, 2012 — Online Services Shutdown

• BATTLEFIELD™ 3: Aftershock for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch

• Fantasi Safari for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch

• Ghost Harvest for iPhone

Credit -MCV

I would, but I don't really like racing games. I can barely get in to Midnight Club: LA (the version with all the DLC already on the disc), so a combo of that and Twisted Metal... I would suck. Hard.

Yeah, alot of Horde/Beast stuff.

Natural Selection - Complete all 12 waves of Beast on all Forces of Nature maps - 20G

Horde Natural - Complete 20 waves of Horde on any Forces of Nature map without going down or dying - 20G

Unstoppable Force - Complete all 50 waves of Horde on any of the Forces of Nature maps - 25G

Elemental - Get 25 kills with any of the hidden elementally charged Cleavers in Horde - 25G

Stock Piled - Achieve the maximum level on all fortifications in Horde mode - 20G

Force Multiplayer - Win a match of Guardian on all Forces of Nature maps - 25G

Witty Repairtee - Build or repair 50,000 worth of fortifications as Mechanic Baird LE - 25G

Hunter Gatherer - Bag and Tag 20 opponents while playing as the Savage Hunter in Versus multiplayer (any mode) - 20G

I've Got This! - Kill 10 opponents as the leader in a round of Guardian on a Forces of Nature map - 20G

Force Multiplier - Kill a Lambent Berserker with a team comprised of 5 Forces of Nature characters in Horde - 50G