The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Are you registered at some Japanese supermarket or something? My American account is registered to some hotel in California (!).

As for downloaded game/DLC, maybe it's something specific to ACII caus I have a downloaded Fable II and I didn't have an issue with the DLC, albeit the trial version.

Just downloaded it but I forgot I already had the trial version so it's kinda overwritten that. Hopefully it shouldn't be an issue. Will give it a try once the Raiden Fighter Aces demo is done downloading.

Welp, seems to work ok. Yay for free. ^_^

I got Reach because it came with a new console with two controllers and a headset. It's okay, but I probably wouldn't have bought it separately. Somebody else said that they had the regular game - disc et cetera - and the DLC didn't work on their initial play-through either, because they finished the story before getting either one. Methinks you've gotta' go through the whole thing with the DLC installed.

I assume he's referrering to the earlier ACII talk.

Looks like they may be implementing the Xbox Live Rewards system soon so if anyone is about to renew their subscription or buy anything or whatever, maybe hang fire a day or two and see what happens with it. It's not much by the look of things, a few MS points but I guess it'll add up.

image22.png