The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

From what I remember about the pitch, one person is a driver and the other is a sniper.

Crash Course isn't as easy gamerscore wise as DoD. You probably could get 200 but you need to get gold on all the 15 courses, not sure how doable that is. In terms of the game, it's ok. It's what you'd expect to get from an Indy Game. Seems a little glitchy in places and I have a few issues with the characters momentum. Haven't tried the mutli yet but yeah, tis ok.

Harm's Way is a pretty solid game, with 8 people it would be amazing! EWB, shall we play tonight? Killing Fitzy is great.

Crash Course? I really liked the level design...I doubt I will ever gold all of the levels, but it is good!

Marvel Ultimate Alliance packs are back up on XBL, though I can't verify if they work or not.

EDIT @ 3:57:

Downloading the Hero/Villian pack as I type this, so I think it is safe to say Ellis will have this by tonight. Amirite?

I figured spending the $10 on the DLC was better than having to go out and buy Gold Edition, which is something like $26 used around here. Ended up getting Lair of the Shadow Broker too, so I'm a happy camper right now.