The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Anyone got Gears of War and could be a competent teammate, that would like talk and follow a simple strategy, cause aside from my roommates, there's like no one who can do that, unless they're playing against me.

Gamertag= AwesomeBot 5000

Pepsi, I'm totally gonna kick your ass on Smackdown. :P

Speaking of which, anyone going to take the initiative to set up a Smackdown EWB league this year since the 360 actually allows for a decent online system? If no one else will, I'll set it up, but I don't want the kind of responsibility if I don't have to.

Well, we'd have to set up our own records and stuff on here. My suggestion would be an 8 or 16 person tournament (depending how many people here have XBox Live and SD07) where we all put Smackdown Cash on the line against each other. Each round has a higher buy-in and whoever wins the finals can use the Smackdown Cash to design the EWB Title Belt since they will be the champion. Just my suggestion though.

I would also start a new thread to start it up and catch people's attention.

I wouldn't mind if it was CAW only, but I only have one CAW and he's maxed out. It might be a bit fairer if it wasn't CAW exclusive, but I don't mind either way.

I made a sexy silver account to reserve my name, and somebody already took Kou. So instead I took Kouerson. I expect numerous friend requests when I finally get a 360 and Live :P

I'm in the same boat as Kou except the likelihood of me getting a 360 quite high. In fact if all goes well I could be playing online on Saturday via the 30 day free trial. Long story short though I may only be able to get on for 14 of those days.

Tag is KingEllis2000