The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Anyone played Revelations online?

Im tempted to pick that up, as much as I like Brotherhood it can be really annoying just finding a game and I imagine Revelations is more polished and has more players.

I've been trying to get it cheap for ages. I found Arkham City and Ultimate Alliance cheap this month, so it'll probably be my purchase next month.

How cheap is cheap for UA? That game for some reason is worth far more than you'd think it would be.

And no gaming for me at least for a few hours, playing Gears caus I assumed that no one would be playing tonight. Figures that you actually do want to play now...

I think I got mine when we last were like 'Let's all play Ultimate Alliance!' and it was like £14 or something but it's an American copy and had no box or cover. Bloody people making a mint reselling it from that bundle...

We did play it! Like, once or twice. :shifty:

Speaking of which, terrible Dan. "We get Brotherhood and play. Great, great." and then he goes and gets Revelations instead and Brotherhood is fucked off. Real arsehole.

We did play it! Like, once or twice. :shifty:

Speaking of which, terrible Dan. "We get Brotherhood and play. Great, great." and then he goes and gets Revelations instead and Brotherhood is fucked off. Real arsehole.

Brotherhood is great! But only like 2 people came on and Revelations is much more active and more fun!

Just played the demo for I Am Alive. Pretty fun! Will get it on sale.

My friend said it was absolutely one of the worst game's he's ever played. He's a guy with over 1000 video games, easily.