The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

So today I picked up my 360 (freakin sweet!) and I couldn't get a trail going for my KingEllis2000 account. Upon reading something that was in the packaging it told me to make a new account, upon doing so I was offered the one month free trail. Promptly went and tagged along with Kraigy through GoW, good stuff.

My tag is now Ample Salty.

Added.

Are any of you called 'rob1337'? Guy just sent me an invite to a multiplayer Gears Of War match and I have no idea who he is >_> I know you can join public matches and have done so before, but I didn't know you could see who was online and send them individual messages, which makes me think it's someone from here >_>

Is there any chance that Zero or someone could edit the first post or make a new post compiling all the EWB usernames and associated XBL gamertags into one easy to read list?

In alphabetical order. Gamertags in bold:

AD - AD27UK

Big Tuna - Aries450

Boogey131 - Boogey131

Corizzle - Corey31

Dan - danhufc

desiredtoe - desiredtoe

Ekin Jones - EkinJones333

Fitzy - Fritzy14

Gongsun Zan - Gongsun Zan

Hellfire - ATele212

J.Vengeance - JVengeance

Jack Krauser - Selryam Langley

Kaneanite - Kaneyanite

KingOfMyWorld - KingOfMyWorld

King ROOOOOOOONEY! - Ample Salty

Kou - Kouerson

Kraig - The Kraig

Kulex - Leloy

Laice06 - AMER2006

LBTN - WoundedPrune

Lint6 - Lint6

Maxx - AwesomeBot 5000

Miami Vice - Bish158

Michael - Mega Michael 89

mikey420 - mikey316

Mysterio2000X - Eihtball122

oldskool - shigogouhou

Pepsi - AngryMidget5

Rabid Wolverine - EwoodNo9

Scarface - URS360

TheCrippler - xSiberiankissx

therockbox - therockbox

Zero - SugaRazor

I'm going to take that list and edit my original post for easy referencing so you don't always have to find this page to find the list. I'll try to keep it updated as much as possible.