Dreamworld.....

jayden

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand how the mods can even allow this. It is discgusting and should be deleted and locked right away. The site is NOT adult oriented and should NOT allow offensive, vulgar and disgusting "diaries" like this on the boards. It is stupid and gross and just plain out of bad taste. I was not even able to read a full show it just made me sick. You guys should all be ashamed that people can get a 75% (hint hint, me) warning for accidently posting on the wrong boards but then allow this crap on the boards. It is sickening.

I don't understand how the mods can even allow this. It is discgusting and should be deleted and locked right away. The site is NOT adult oriented and should NOT allow offensive, vulgar and disgusting "diaries" like this on the boards. It is stupid and gross and just plain out of bad taste. I was not even able to read a full show it just made me sick. You guys should all be ashamed that people can get a 75% (hint hint, me) warning for accidently posting on the wrong boards but then allow this crap on the boards. It is sickening.

It's not much to my taste, for the most part, which is why I haven't bothered posting any feedback thus far...I read a bit of it, didn't find it funny, knew that there would be no point criticising that, as I can't expect every comedy diary to appeal to my tastes, but that kind of shit pisses me off. Does it really bother you that much that someone wrote this? Does it really "make you sick"? If it does, you've got far too much time on your hands.

And then for you to try and use it to argue against your warning? Pathetic. You broke the board rules, you got warned for it. Apparently it was an accident, maybe you didn't deserve it, maybe you did, I couldn't care less. But, say what you will about this site not being "adult oriented (sic)", nothing in here is against board rules, so why should be it locked and deleted?

There's a little thing called freedom of speech. You've just expressed your's, I'd like to think you're a good enough human being to allow another person to use their's. Nothing here's hurting anyone, nothing here's having any adverse affect on anything.

And, to be honest, if you're really offended by this shit, then get a cunting life for fuck's sake. There's much worse things in the world than a little immature humour on an internet message board.

This is the funniest diary I've ever read. Mostly because I have a sick mind, but I digress. This is great, and I'm thoroughly enjoying everything about it. When Flair talked about the Rimjob was hilarious. The Spirit Squad gimmick is great too. Love it.

Just something I'd like to point out to all those old-time mentalities out there, one's who more than likely watch the WWE still and then get offended over this. The fact is at the end of the day, when on Raw (this is the real Raw we're talking about) you've got Torrie Wilson grabbing Candice Michelle's vagina as a way to counter a move, just the beginning of a shitload of segments per week that imply the sexual activity that this diary is showing in its more sexual form. Let's see Triple H got a blowjob by a chick under the table on July 3rd, Kelly Kelly is a compulsive obsessive stripper ready to show her melons to the world and does Trish spit or swallow - tune in next week to find out! Least we forget, the live sex celebration, and Trevor Murdoch being into having sex with old people!

That's what you've been watching on WWE TV since 1998 - and you can't seriously tell me you're a member of this forum and haven't watched wrestling at all since the Attitude era began. In conclusion: shut up.

It's not much to my taste, for the most part, which is why I haven't bothered posting any feedback thus far...I read a bit of it, didn't find it funny, knew that there would be no point criticising that, as I can't expect every comedy diary to appeal to my tastes, but that kind of shit pisses me off. Does it really bother you that much that someone wrote this? Does it really "make you sick"? If it does, you've got far too much time on your hands.

And then for you to try and use it to argue against your warning? Pathetic. You broke the board rules, you got warned for it. Apparently it was an accident, maybe you didn't deserve it, maybe you did, I couldn't care less. But, say what you will about this site not being "adult oriented (sic)", nothing in here is against board rules, so why should be it locked and deleted?

There's a little thing called freedom of speech. You've just expressed your's, I'd like to think you're a good enough human being to allow another person to use their's. Nothing here's hurting anyone, nothing here's having any adverse affect on anything.

And, to be honest, if you're really offended by this shit, then get a cunting life for fuck's sake. There's much worse things in the world than a little immature humour on an internet message board.

I'm no ass kisser, I don't claim to be, I don't want to be and that's why I have the balls to say that any and all mods who aloow this kind of shit on the boards are all f'n stupid and should not be "mods" at all on any board...

It is blatantly obvious that the guy writing this is not doing it as a serious "diary" but more out of "fun" or to see how much he can piss people off, annoy people, and push the boundaries until someone tells him to stop.

If you say that he's doing this for fun, let him for Christ sake. Your just simply making him laugh even more at how fucking serious your taking it, if he's doing this for fun. If he's doing it to see how much people he can piss off, you seem to be the only one left who is pissed off at his diary but still reading apparently. Because you seem like the only he's actually annoying right now. And for God's sake man, don't tell me you didn't laugh a damn bit when you read his posts.

If you did, you're a hipocryte. If you didn't, I respect you for being the clean, sinless man you are.

And besides, jayden is fucking good at this. If this seriously is how his mind works, I shiver at the thought of looking inside his body. Imagaine the shit we'd see.

It is blatantly obvious that the guy writing this is not doing it as a serious "diary" but more out of "fun" or to see how much he can piss people off, annoy people, and push the boundaries until someone tells him to stop.

If you say that he's doing this for fun, let him for Christ sake. Your just simply making him laugh even more at how fucking serious your taking it, if he's doing this for fun. If he's doing it to see how much people he can piss off, you seem to be the only one left who is pissed off at his diary but still reading apparently. Because you seem like the only he's actually annoying right now. And for God's sake man, don't tell me you didn't laugh a damn bit when you read his posts.

If you did, you're a hipocryte. If you didn't, I respect you for being the clean, sinless man you are.

And besides, jayden is fucking good at this. If this seriously is how his mind works, I shiver at the thought of looking inside his body. Imagaine the shit we'd see.

One reader against the 10 or so who have already claimed to enjoy the diary. And another thing, I have mora-no, wait, I don't, nevermind. We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming. Oh, but I will admit that the diary is wearing kinda thin. Seems to be the same things over and over now.

I love this thing.. amazing idea dude. The segment on ECW where Terry and Dory Funk did a "roll in attack" on Kahli? Jesus. But by far the best segments have been Finlay and New Jack.. no matter what anyone says, dude, keep this thing up.. best diary going today, easily.

Nice to see jayden letting his hair down, and doing something that isn't mondo serious for his own fun. This is a pretty good example of that whole "write for yourself" rule, as he blatantly doesn't give a toss that some small-minded idiots are taking offense to what he's writing here. Kudos.

It's not all to my taste, although I do enjoy drunken Matt Hardy, Gail Kim referring to herself as an "oriental spunkslut" and the New Jack/Finlay stuff. Torrie getting her arm ripped off... damn, she'd better come back with one arm, that'd be ratings right there. Kelly/Candace isn't my thing, the Bukkake Squad are funny if gross, and Triple H turning into a crying pussy is hilarious.

Yay for tongue in cheek fun.

I do however have morals and I just can't believe the amount of people who would support garbage like this. It's just odd to me. But anyways, that is that. It is what it is and the Diary still and always will be God-awful. Nothing I could do about that except follow the rules and give him the feedback I WANT to give him.

Clean it up, change it up and make it a whole lot better and then MAYBE you would acquire a reader... Maybe...