Soft Justice Wrestling

Xero Gravity

great work on moving the story along, I especially liked how you had to hand over 50% of the company to the gangster should provide some intresting happenings in the future.

SJW Heavyweight Title Match

John Walters© Vs. Dearanged

"The Chosen One" Joey Sinclair Vs. Al A. Kazam

Sir Eric, The White Knight Vs. Teh Mad Haxx0r

GVTFO Ranger Vs. Baxter Basics

Cap'n Bloodbeard Vs. Deacon Night

Special Dark Match

The Ultimate Mark Vs. Super Saiyan J

A very nice twist, which should keep the mob involved as a story arc, and also circumvent the issues when community service is over, as C-MIL stated. Sophie leaving is good, as the drunken lonely despair angle is fun to read and of course, when she returns it'll be all the sweeter.

Heartfelt Hollywood reconciliations FTW.

Anyway, to predict...

- No way is Deranged gonna win. He's such a pussy he wants more money 'cos of one little mafioso? Pah, that's not champion material.

- Even with Sophie gone, and thus your secret coming out not really mattering, I can see you putting him over anyway and developing some mad, bad bond. Not the sexual kind, though, jayden has a monopoly on that sorta thing.

Sir Eric, The White Knight Vs. Teh Mad Haxx0r

- Clearly, he is the most over guy in the diary, if not the game, and Xero gives the people what they want.

- Kids show ripoffs FTW.

- X-Pac heat = push in small diaries, because they're fun to write and you get to be a smark about them, so yayness.

Special Dark Match

- I can see TUM being such a mark he kicks out of pinfalls at the scheduled finish, and doesn't understand pacing, so SSJ just has to shoot on him like fucking crazy. Maybe a submission or TKO victory. BANZAI!

I'm really getting into this diary now. The backstory is an excellent idea, and some of the gimmicks you've given the kids are entertaining (if also very humiliating)

John Walters© Vs Dearanged - It's too early for the title to change hands yet.

Joey Sinclair Vs Al A Kazam - Joey deserves a push being one of the most talented on the roster, but I can't help liking Al. Truthfully, I think Joey will walk through him.

Sir Eric, The White Knight Vs Teh Mad Haxx0r - Push this guy. Push him to the moon I say!

GVTFO Ranger Vs. Baxter Basics - You've got to give this guy a victory. He's got the most humiliating godawful gimmick in wrestling, and he'll probably get his ass handed to him every show, so please give him a win. Just once.

Cap'n Bloodbeard Vs Deacon Night - The Cap'n's gonna kick some emo ass. Arrrr!

Special Dark Match

The Ultimate Mark Vs Super Saiyan J - Oh lord. I dread to think what these two hype-fueled kids will do. My money's on Saiyan, 'cause he's got big hair. :ohwell:

John Walters© Vs. Dearanged - I really can't see anyone on the roster taking this belt off Walters for the time being.

"The Chosen One" Joey Sinclair Vs. Al A. Kazam - Joey has to be pushed. He may be a prick but he's a damn good heel.

Sir Eric, The White Knight Vs. Teh Mad Haxx0r - This guy needs a win.

GVTFO Ranger Vs. Baxter Basics - Simply the superior of the two.

Cap'n Bloodbeard Vs. Deacon Night - Deacon Night with the out of nowhere win. He could be like Mikey Whipwreck...except emo.

Special Dark Match

The Ultimate Mark Vs. Super Saiyan J - The Ultimate Mark owns already.

Note: Why not introduce a title for the kids, I mean, they can't fight for nothing forever can they?

Guest DanielTheDestroyer

JW Heavyweight Title Match

John Walters© Vs. Dearanged - John Walters

"The Chosen One" Joey Sinclair Vs. Al A. Kazam - Joey Sinclair

Sir Eric, The White Knight Vs. Teh Mad Haxx0r - Teh Mad Haxx0r

GVTFO Ranger Vs. Baxter Basics - Baxter Basics

Cap'n Bloodbeard Vs. Deacon Night - Cap'n Bloodbeard

Special Dark Match

The Ultimate Mark Vs. Super Saiyan J --- Super Saiyan J

Loved the U-turn in the backstory, should make for the conflict. I felt that it happened too soon though, but that was before I read you handing 50% of SJW to the gangster.

John Walters© Vs. Deranged - Don't know much about 'em but I will go with the majority. Walters retains.

"The Chosen One" Joey Sinclair Vs Al A. Kazam - I like Al more, but if Joey is gonna be the top star of the fed, he needs the win to keep the momentum.

Sir Guy, The White Knight Vs Teh Mad Haxx0r - Teh mad Haxx0r, need I explain this?

GVTFO Ranger Vs. Baxter Basics - The Ranger is a way more colorful character and I like him more, so yeah.

Cap'n Bloodbeard Vs. Deacon Night - I choose the Cap'n. I don't really have a reason though. Don't care much for either...

Special Dark Match

The Ultimate Mark Vs. Super Saiyan J - DBZ FTW!

JW Heavyweight Title Match

John Walters© Vs. Dearanged - John Walters

"The Chosen One" Joey Sinclair Vs. Al A. Kazam - Al A. Kazam

Sir Eric The White Knight Vs. Teh Mad Haxx0r - Teh Mad Haxx0r

GVTFO Ranger Vs. Baxter Basics - GVTFO Ranger

Cap'n Bloodbeard Vs. Deacon Night - Cap'n Bloodbeard

Special Dark Match

The Ultimate Mark Vs. Super Saiyan J --- The Ultimate Mark

It would appear that focring two new debuts onto my card at the last minute would be the least of my problems. Roughly the same number of people from last month attended the show, but there was one noticable addition. A suited man with slicked back heair in the front row. I locked eyes with him, and he flashed a cocky smirk right back at me. It would have been so easy to beat him to death and send a message to Vinnie. Shame there were too many wintesses, and the last thing I needed was a long stretch in prison. Shrugging off his appearance, I signalled for them ot get the show underway.

----------

It may have been billed as a dark match, but the crowd was already here so it might as well have been part of the show. Expectations were low going into this, and it quickly became apparent why. Being the obsessive Dragonball Z fan that he is, Super Saiyan J had a full costume of his own at home. Sadly that didn't make a good impression on the audience. They sat practically silent save for two kids cheering their heads off, clearly sharing his love of Dragonball Z. The Ultimate Mark did garner a little more interest however, thanks to his impressionist gimmick. A few of the older wrestling fans in the audience recognise his gimmick this month, although it's lost on pretty much everyone else. Producing a fork from his tights ellicits a tiny cheer from the few as "Abdullah" rolls into the ring. Saiyan isn't concerned by the fork jumping straight into what can only be described as laughable offense. TUM doesn't do much better as they don't so much wrestle, as slap each other around the ring for a few minutes. Mark produces his fork again and tries to stab Saiyan with it. However, Saiyan dodges it and executes the most deadly finisher known to man. Detatching the flashlight from his belt, he shines it in Mark's eyes. With his opponent temporarily blinded, he screams "KAMEHAMEHA!" at the top of his voice and blasts him across the skull with it. The ref rings for the bell, and Saiyan dances around in victory...until he realises his stupid finisher got him DQ'ed

The Ultimate Mark def. Super Saiyan J

Overall Rating: 33%

Crowd Reaction: 12%

Match Quality: 54%

The Ultimate Mark is losing overness because of his weak gimmick.

IPB Image

Deacon Night shuffles down to the ring with a forlorn look on his face.

Night: Oh why does life hate me? Why have I been cursed to live such a meaningless existance? There is nothing but darkness and despair in my life. When will someone grant me the sweet release I'm looking for?

On cue, Capn' Bloodbeard walks out to the ring not looking at all pleased with his opponent.

Capn': Yarr...Deacon Night, ye be nuthin' but a yeller bellied sea slug! Nun of these 'ere land lubbers care fer' yer sisy prattlin'! Tis death ye be wantin'? Then allow ol' Capn' Bloodbeard will be t' one ta send ya' to meet Davey Jones!

With that, he dives into the ring, and the match is on.

Overall Rating: 28%

Cap'n Bloodbeard gained overness from this segment. Deacon Night gained overness from this segment.

As the pirate hops to his feet, he meets an unexpected sight. Deacon is on his knees, weeping with joy, both arms outstretched with the wrists facing up. Instead of doing him the favour, Bloodbeard simply boots his emo foe straight in the mouth! Save for that nasty yet entertaining moment, this match proves to be the worst in the two month existance of SJW. Bloodbeard simply resorts to pummeling Deacon with punches and kicks as the dazed yet suicidal warrior pleads for his release. Thankfully, it ends shortly after that as Bloodbeard plants him in the middle of the ring with a Tarred and Feathered for the 1, 2, 3!

This doesn't stop Night for long, as he soon staggers back to his feet. Not knowing what to do, Bloodbeard bails from the ring being chased by a bawling emo begging to be killed.

Cap'n Bloodbeard def. Deacon Night

Overall Rating: 17%

Crowd Reaction: 5%

Match Quality: 29%

Sir Eric The White Knight Vs. Teh Mad Haxx0r

We jump straight into another match as both Eric and Haxx0r are looking to pick up their first wins in SJW. Despite being the heel, Haxx0r gets a spattering of cheers from the crowd as his gimmick seems to be catching on with them. Despite that he still remains in full heel mode, annoyingly spouting off his techno babble, and ending each sentence with a loud "LOL!" Sir Eric is fairly quiet during his entrance, only taking time to shake hands with a few of the fans before getting in the ring. Much like last month with Guy Angelo, Eric tries to start the match with a handshake. Instead of sucker punching him, Haxx0r goes to shake but pulls back at the last second before shouting "LAMER!" in Eric's face. Disappointed, the valiant knight shakes his head and stars the match. Both kids know they need to pick up a victory, and fight as if their month old careers depend on it. While it's not the most inspiring match of all time, they are showing signs of improvement. Most noticably would be when they execute a string of arm drags without a single botch amongst them. Eric slowly gains the advantage and catches Haxx0r with a quick knee breaker before calling for the Knight's Code. However he halts completely as his opponent is rolling on the canvas clearly injured. Being the gentleman that he is, Eric tries to help Haxx0r up only to be rolled into a small package for the quick 1, 2, 3!

Despite the cheating Haxx0r gets a small pop for picking up his first win, celebrating by shouting "PWND!" at an upset Eric.

Teh Mad Haxx0r def. Sir Eric, The White Knight

Overall Rating: 31%

Crowd Reaction: 16%

Match Quality: 47%

With the ring cleared, Baxter Basics comes out to talk to the fans about the good old days.

Baxter: You know what I miss? The good old days in wrestling. Times when two strong willed gladiators would duke it out to find out who truly was the better man. Using nothing but their wits, and a basic set of maneouvers these warriors would fight for hours on end. It is sad to think that those days are dead and gone now. All hail the era of sports entertainment, and short attention spans! Revel as you sit through a wrestling equivalent of a horrible car crash. People throw themselves around with their silly flipping and floping, while using credible finishers as transition moves! Well not anymore! I, Baxter Basics am here to usher in a revival of the good old days. You will see no nine thousand degree somersault spinning quebrada splashes in my matchs. Nor will you see a string of Burning Hammers and Tiger Drivers resulting in nothing but a two count. No! Armed with nothing but a sleeper hold and a DDT, I shall ascend to the top of SJW and gain the Heavyweight title! You will all cheer me, as I am doing this for you own good!

Much to his chagrin, GVTFO Ranger appears in all his colourful glory. After a slightly less sloppy theatrical display, he hops into the ring.

Baxter: You see this? This is exactly what I'm talking about! Outlandish gimmicks, and incessant theatrics are killing the sport of professional wrestling! Do you think this cheap power ranger costume is going to help you against a true connoisseur of the sport such as myself?

Ranger replies with a hearty thumbs up to the delight of the kids in the audience.

Baxter: Wrong answer...

Basics blasts him with a right hand to start the match!

Overall Rating: 36%

Baxter Basics gained overness from this segment. GVTFO Ranger gained overness from this segment.

True to his word, Baxter goes to ground straight away with an array of the most basic wrestling moves known to man. Stretching Ranger in every which way possible, the match looks as good as over before it's even begun. However, to his credit the colourful superhero fights valiantly to his feet and starts to take control. One clean right hand surprisingly sends Basics down hard. Immediately he accuses Ranger of using a closed fist, much to his confusion. This gives Baxter enough time to get back to his feet and level him with a real closed fist that goes undetected. Several slow and methodical suplexes follow, with a long chin lock applied to the helmet covered head of GVTFO Ranger. The crowd quickly becomes restless, starting a pathetic forty person "Boring!" chant. This is music to Baxter's ears as he sinches in on the hold refusing to pick up the pace. However the chants have the opposite effect on Ranger, giving him that second wind to start fighting back to his feet. Basics is powerless to stop him, and takes several punches to the stomach. As Ranger attempts to free himself, Baxter pulls him back and applies the Basic Sleeper! Struggling for only a second, GVTFO Ranger manages to slide out and catch Basics with a Valiant Driver for the shock 1, 2, 3!

Springing to his feet, the crowd gives a small applause as Ranger celebrates his victory. Baxter comes to, realising he's been beaten by the very thing he hates. Furiously he gets up and spins Ranger round into a Basic DDT! Only seconds after he hits the ground, Basics rolls him onto his back and locks in the Basic Sleeper again! Wrenching on his neck for a good ten seconds, Baxter finally lets go of his limp opponent and leaves to boos from the kids in the crowd.

GVTFO Ranger def. Baxter Basics

Overall Rating: 36%

Crowd Reaction: 18%

Match Quality: 54%

Jumping straight into another match, resident asshole Joey Sinclair makes his way out to the ring making belt gestures with his hands. He casually rolls into the ring, jaw jacking with a fan as Kazam makes his way down the aisle. The bumbling magician slides in, producing a pack of cards from his pocket. He looks as though he's going to try and attempt his trick from last month again, but Joey has other ideas. Slapping the cards away with his left hand, he then slaps Kazam in the face with his right! This pisses Kazam off just like it did when Haxx0r disrespected him, and he takes down Sinclair with a huge spear! The offense is short lived but effective as he peppers Joey with right hands before he bails out of the ring. Intent to follow, Al walks into a thumb to the eye and then a fairly sloppy looking DDT onto the floor. It still draws an "ooohhh!" from the crowd as Kazam sells it like he was decapitated. This gives Joey plenty of time to annoy more of the fans in the front row, before rolling Al back into the ring. Still selling the effects of a DDT onto the floor, Kazam doesn't get a whole lot of offense in save for a failed Equivoque attempt. Joey drills him into the mat with the Whole Damn Show to pick up the 1, 2, 3!

"The Chosen One" Joey Sinclair def. Al A. Kazam

Overall Rating: 33%

Crowd Reaction: 17%

Match Quality: 50%

Much like last week, Joey's not satisfied with just winning.

Joey: This...this is it? The best that SJW can throw at me is a power ranger and a magician? It's painfully obvious that the true star of this company is me, the chosen one! It's not just a cute nickname like it is for a certain someone, with me it happens to be true. I've ran through two people already with minimal effort. Where's my title shots? Where's my main event matches? The simple fact is, because I'm just a kid, that glass ceiling is set a little bit lower. The "I'm sorry, but you must be this old to be heavyweight champion" attitude in this company sucks! I should be the one headlining shows, I should be the one with the belt around my waist, I should be the one on top of this rathole! John Walters, you should be thanking your lucky stars that I've been refused access to heavyweight title matches so far. If we ever got into the ring, I'd make sure your punk ass understood the meaning of "don't judge a book by it's cover"! Because no matter how big you are, or hold old you are, there's nothing you can do to stop the whole...damn...show!

Rolling out of the ring, Joey finds an empty chair in the front row and makes himself comfortable in time for the main event.

Overall Rating: 39%

Joey Sinclair gained overness from this segment.

Deranged pays no attention to Joey in the front row, heading to the ring determined to win the SJW title. John Walters however, is unable to take his eyes off the distraction sitting in the front row. Joey smiles, pointing up. This draws Walter's attention to Deranged vaulting onto the top rope and diving towards him with a corkscrew bodysplash! Joey laughs heartily as the champ is laid out by his opponent's high risk offense. Deranged's gameplan from there is clear, as he hits Walters hard and fast with a flurry of shots even if not all of them connect. Forcing himself to take refuge in the ring, John can finally remove the belt and the match begins. He's not able top get to his feet, as Deranged meets him halfway with a dropkick to the face. Just as it looks as though Walters won't be able to mount a comeback, Deranged makes a fatal mistake by trying to mat wrestle.

This gives the champ a perfect opening to drag the match into his area of expertise and ground the high flyer firmly onto the canvas. The legs are Walter's first port of call as he rolls into position and applies a standard leg lock. Despite being so basic, it does considerable damage to Deranged's knee joint as John wrenches away on it. Only a desperate thumb to the eye breaks the hold. It works long enough for a Deranged drags himself up the ropes. Occupied with trying to regain sight in his eye, John is open to another short flurry from Deranged. This one is cut off by a nicely timed dragon screw giving the champ the edge again. Holding the leg, he pulls Deraged to his feet and hooks him into a belly to belly. Flipping him up and over his head, Deranged crashes into the turnbuckles and hits the canvas head first! Walters quickly covers 1, 2, but the challenger just get's a foot on the ropes.

Instead of continuing with his advantage, Walters is drawn to the outside where Joey is booing loudly. Not saying a word, John rolls out of the ring and stares at his diminutive detractor. Joey begs him to throw a punch, but Walters refuses and tries to get back into the ring. Not having any of it, Sinclair grabs John's tights and pulls him back down before shoving him! The champ shakes his head as Joey continues to goad him. In the ring, Deranged is just coming to and seeing the comotion taking place on the floor. Trying to take advantage, he hobbles over and flips over the top rope...but Walters is ready and catches him! Now in a powerbomb position, Deranged is dropped back first onto the ring apron! Taking no more notice of Joey, John throws his challenger back into the ring and quickly follows. There's little else that needs to be done, so one Sharpshooter later and Deranged is tapping to give Walters his first title defense!

After being handed the belt, John raises it in victory much to the anger of Joey on the outside. Both competitors stare at each other as Sinclair back tracks up the aisle and disappears backstage.

John Walters def. Dearanged to retain the SJW Heavyweight title

Overall Rating: 57%

Crowd Reaction: 40%

Match Quality: 75%

Show Overall Rating: 37%

Match of the Night: John Walters Vs Deranged

Worst Match of the Night: Capn' Bloodbeard Vs Deacon Night

A Slap On The Wrist was attended by 40 people!

We made $800 from ticket sales.

Edited by Xero Gravity

My head was racing at a million miles a second. I hadn't suffered a hangover this bad for quite a while. To be honest I was surprised I hadn't died of alcohol poisoning during the night.

But part of me wishes I had.

I sat at my desk, staring into the bubbling surface of my asprin laced glass of water for what felt like an eternity. Slowly a voice crept in, and I realised Vanessa was standing beside me. God only knows how long she'd been talking for.

Well, how'd we do?

I hesitated.

A lot better than last month, that's for sure. We actually made around forty grand in profit.

A complete lie. We'd made closer to forty five, but thanks to Vinnie I had to skim some off the top each time.

That's good to hear. A few more months like that and things should really start to pick up.

Yeah...

Talking wasn't high on my list of priorities. All I could see was the grin on the face of Vinnie's lackey as I handed over four grand that he didn't deserve. I felt like a cheap whore, and wished the ground would open up and swallow me whole.

Oh, by the way. The mail arrived today.

A few envelopes dropped onto the desk. Bills, bills, special offer, more bills, urgent letter.

Wait...urgent letter?

What the hell's this?

The big orange blob in the top corner should have been a dead giveaway. Why the hell was Nickelodeon sending me letters? The paper ripped open effortlessly, sending a shudder through my hangover ridden skull. I couldn't have read it fully if I wanted to, so I skimmed as best I could.

Dear sir. Blah, blah, blah. Not looking for programming blah, blah, blah. Feel free to try again blah, blah, blah.

The letter was crushed into a tight ball in my fist as I launched it towards the bin, missing by a good two feet.

Did I get a little drunk one day, and try to get a tv show on Nickelodeon?

Vanessa clearly knew a little more about this than I did.

No, it was something Sophie did actually. Just before she left...she thought it would be a nice surprise for you.

Damn, if I didn't feel like shit already.

Is she...

She's fine, and no she still hasn't made her mind up yet. Besides, you've got more important things to be worrying about.

...such as?

The kids are getting restless. I kinda understand keeping the heavyweight title around the three guys who can actually wrestler. But other than that, you're just throwing everyone else into random matches. Maybe you should think about creating something for them to fight over as well?

The thought had crossed my mind a few times. I knew the first two months had been pretty lacklustre to say the least. Joey's rants were a good indication of that, only I knew that they were at least worked shoots directed squarely at me.

Yeah, you're right...I'll work on something, I promise.

Speaking of which, there's next month's show to sort out too. Might as well get an early start on...

She was interrupted as the door opened.

What can I do for you two?

Deranged and John Walters entered, the looks on their faces made it clear that the news wasn't good.

We need to talk to you...alone

Vanessa didn't like Deranged's tone, but left quietly regardless.

So when can I expect you two to be leaving?

They seemed surprised by my straightforwardness, but John shook his head.

No, no...it's nothing like that. Just, we've been...getting calls.

What do you mean...calls?

Every so often the phone will ring, but no one's on the other end. Well they are, as we can hear them breathing. But they say nothing, wait about ten seconds, and then hang up.

So what's this got to do with me?

Well there was that "incident" last month. Surely the two are connected some how. We didn't get any trouble until we started working for you.

So...?

Look man, we like it here but the risks are getting bigger and bigger...we've got to look out for ourselves.

...another ten percent then?

...yeah...

It didn't make me happy, but I knew I didn't have much of a choice. Getting them to agree to work for us in the first place was a miracle in itself. I nodded in defeat as they left without saying another word.

Vinnie...you bastard.

IPB Image

John Walters© Vs. "The Insane Dragon" Izzy

Izzy wasn't in attendance last month, as the champ sucessfully defended his title against Deranged. Having been defeated in the triple threat match two months ago, Izzy is in a desperate situation. Another pinfall loss in a title match could ruin his chances of ever holding the gold. One thing working in his favour will be the presence of Joey Sinclair, who proved to be a thorn in John Walter's side last month.

Joey Sinclair Vs. Sir Eric, The White Knight

Two competitors on opposite ends of the spectrum. Joey is on a two match winning streak, Eric is on a two match losing streak. Joey is a cocky and underhanded delinquent, Eric is an honest and fair gentleman. Neither has much regard for the other's way of doing business, and will clash to see which proves to be the stronger.

Cap'n Bloodbeard Vs. Teh Mad Haxx0r

Quickly becoming a cult favourite in SJW, Teh Mad Haxx0r is set to go one on one with Cap'n Bloodbeard. While Haxx0r doesn't have his opponent's winning record, he doesn't have to worry about a suicidal emo chasing him around. Bloodbeard will have his work cut out for him having to watch both Haxx0r in the ring, and the outside for any sign of Deacon Night.

T-Jizzle Vs. Super Saiyan J

Saiyan makes his first main show appearance against SJW's resident wigger T-Jizzle. Neither star made a great debut, both failing to pick up a victory. T-Jizzle is out to prove that he is someone to be taken seriously, determined to win his first match. Super Saiyan J on the other hand will need to win the match without using his finisher, having proven ineffective in his match with The Ultimate Mark.

"Not So Nice" Guy Angelo Vs. The Ultimate Mark

Also making his main show debut, The Ultimate Mark is set to face off against Guy Angelo. Appearing as Abdullah the Butcher last month didn't do a great deal to help Mark get a sominant victory. Now that he's going against someone a lot more physical like Angelo, he'll have to delve deep into his bag of gimmick to find one that will be of some use.

Also, SJW commissioner Vanessa will make an announcement regarding next month's show.

Drunk drivers...I fucking hate them.

Is he going to be okay?

Stupid question really. Nobody feels "okay" after being hit by a car. It was only a month ago that I was lying in one of these hospital beds. Now I was standing next to one, while Eric Bridges lay in a morphine induced sleep.

The doctors say his right knee was shattered completely. It's going to take him well over a year before he can walk again properly.

Shit, I'm sorry. If there's anything I can do...

Don't worry about it. You did enough just be giving Eric an outlet. He'd always talk about how much fun he was having.

Four months ago, I wouldn't have given Eric an ounce of sympathy for what happened. But now, part of me wanted to beat the driver into a bloodied coma.

I hope he makes a full recovery, you're welcome to stop by and watch the shows for free when he gets out of here.

Thanks man, he'll appreciate the gesture.

...and just like that SJW lost Sir Eric, The White Knight.

All I can say is Wow... I read this whole thing an dI can tell you now you have a reader out of me.. keep it up. I'm marking for Joey Sinclair! W00t... Push Cap'n Bloodbeard to the moon!

John Walters© Vs. "The Insane Dragon" Izzy - Walters because I think hes proving to be an able champion

Joey Sinclair Vs. Sir Eric, The White Knight - He's the future of the SJW and I think his push means he'll win.

Cap'n Bloodbeard Vs. Teh Mad Haxx0r - Pirates PWN Nerds!

T-Jizzle Vs. Super Saiyan J - I have a soft spot for wigger gimmicks.

"Not So Nice" Guy Angelo Vs. The Ultimate Mark - I think that UM will manage to use a good mark to win! :D

Keep up the good work man.

Another good set of backstory/behind-the-laughter updating. This is getting less and less comedic, and more like LAW, every update, which can only be a good thing for you as the shows will then provide a comic foil the mafia-induced horror going on behind the scenes as our anti-hero gets further and further trapped in the mire.

Bad luck on losing Eric, although it hardly seemed like you had many plans for him.

John Walters© Vs. "The Insane Dragon" Izzy - Walters will go over 'cos... yeah, 'cos. Indy champions tend to hold the belt a long while.

Joey Sinclair Vs. Al A. Kazam - Corrected the match from your sig, but Joey's still going over.

Cap'n Bloodbeard Vs. Teh Mad Haxx0r - Deacon will interfere, Haxx0r will win, and everybody looks good.

T-Jizzle Vs. Super Saiyan J - Maybe he'll be luckier this week and not use such a dumb finisher. I hope so, DBZ > *. Not really, but meh.

"Not So Nice" Guy Angelo Vs. The Ultimate Mark - Another lucky win for TUM, Angelo's heelish ways will probably get him into hot water. Plus, he's using a mafia gimmick, so Adam would just job him out to vent his frustrations.

Guest DanielTheDestroyer

John Walters© Vs. "The Insane Dragon" Izzy - John Walters

Joey Sinclair Vs. Al A. Kazam - Joey Sinclair

Cap'n Bloodbeard Vs. Teh Mad Haxx0r - Teh Mad Haxx0r

T-Jizzle Vs. Super Saiyan J - Super Saiyan J

"Not So Nice" Guy Angelo Vs. The Ultimate Mark - The Ultimate Mark

Okay, finally got a chance to get in here and read. Which means it's feedback time, and I really don't have a whole lot to say, except if Walters keeps up what he's doing, I'm going to smack the world Title from his waist to mind damn it.

But on other notes, I don't get why everyone is into Haxxor or whatever the fuck his name is. Baxter is where it's at, and me of course. Sorry man, I know how much you hate him, but damn it, I loved the Saiyan match...specially the finish. Huge blow to lose Eric, specially seeing as I know you had big plans for him. Things just aren't going your way on things like that.

John Walters© Vs. "The Insane Dragon" Izzy - I think the title reign should be longer.

Joey Sinclair Vs. ???? - Joey is getting the biggest push of the kids.

Cap'n Bloodbeard Vs. Teh Mad Haxx0r - Even though I find Teh Mad Haxx0r the most over rated guy in this diary, he's one of the most popular so he wins.

T-Jizzle Vs. Super Saiyan J - Super Saiyans > Wiggers.

"Not So Nice" Guy Angelo Vs. The Ultimate Mark - Another DQ victory.

John Walters© Vs. "The Insane Dragon" Izzy

I still don't think he'll lose the title that fast.

Joey Sinclair Vs. Al A. Kazam - Corrected the match from your sig, but Joey's still going over.

Joey's getting the biggest push so yeah..

Cap'n Bloodbeard Vs. Teh Mad Haxx0r

HaxX0r is Teh Pwnage

T-Jizzle Vs. Super Saiyan J

I'll go against the Majority..

"Not So Nice" Guy Angelo Vs. The Ultimate Mark

Probably a fluke win from the Mark.