Soft Justice Wrestling

Xero Gravity

This is a strange little diary that I started to read on a fluke and have been hooked since the beginning!!!

SJW Heavyweight Title Match

John Walters© Vs. "The Insane Dragon" Izzy

Walters retains as people have said, because the title reign will NOT end so soon!!

Joey Sinclair Vs. Al A. Kazam

Joey is the greatest character so far in this diary, so I have to pick him to win.

Cap'n Bloodbeard Vs. Teh Mad Haxx0r

Can't say that I really care about either of these 2, but I am guessing that the Cap'n should take it...

T-Jizzle Vs. Super Saiyan J

SSJ for the win, as I have no love for T-Jizzle, BUT I see him getting DQ'd again.

"Not So Nice" Guy Angelo Vs. The Ultimate Mark

The Ultimate Mark for the win, as I don't really think that you have any immediate plans for Guy.

He'll keep the strap for a few more months yet.

Joey Sinclair Vs. Al A. Kazam

Politics will always favor Joey. Plus, he is such a great star that there is no other option than pushing him.

The Haxxor is the best, I hope he gets pushed to the moon.

I like the DBZ gimmick, its original. He needs a better finisher though.

the ultimate mark is entertaining and in spite, the mafia guy will be booked against.

He's a respectable champion, can't see anybody in SJW taking the title off of him at the moment.

Joey Sinclair Vs. ???

This kid is on a roll. The only way I can see him losing is if he's against Deranged

Do NOT turn Haxx0r face. Just give him a win streak. :P

I hate rappers...

This guy is right up there with Haxx0r, he rules.

Holy...

I couldn't believe it, even though it was staring me right in the face.

Where did...?

Why I was talking to myself, I had no idea. The show was minutes away from starting, and I still couldn't get my head around it. Last month, a measly forty people showed up to watch A Slap On The Wrist. Right now I was staring at five short of one hundred and forty people. Luckily I wasn't the only one dumbfounded by this, as I looked over and saw everyone else looking into the sea of people packed into the rec center.

The good news was this meant things might start getting better for us.

...the bad news was it would also mean things were getting better for Vinnie.

----------

IPB Image

The Ultimate Mark Vs. "Not So Nice" Guy Angelo

Angelo came to the ring thoroughly focused on the match in hand. The fans in attendance last month partly knew what to expect as The Ultimate Mark made his appearance. In the true essence of a cheap pop, Mark storms out to the ring amidst a chorus of "U-S-A!" "U-S-A!" "U-S-A!" as The Patriot! Angelo is forced to watch his opponent sucking up a huge face reaction from the crowd. Upon rolling into the ring, Mark is blasted with a kick to the face starting the match on the defensive. The fans enthusiastically get behind the star spangled competitor as he rallies back into the match. They do their best to entertain the surprisingly large audience from there, brawling around the ring and relying on chants to keep interest. Slowly Angelo beings to gain the advantage and catches Mark with a back body drop. This gives him enough time to climb to the top and go for the Concrete Shoes. However his feet connect with nothing but canvas, as The Ultimate Mark rolls out of the way. Feeling the miss, Angelo is left wide open to a running lariat as Mark rallies up the crowd again. Perching on the middle rope, he waits for his mafioso opponent to face him and leaps off connecting with a Patriot Missile to get the 1, 2, 3!

The Ultimate Mark def. Guy Angelo

Overall Rating: 40%

Crowd Reaction: 24%

Match Quality: 57%

T-Jizzle saunters down to the ring, amidst the kind of mixed reaction John Cena always gets.

Jizzle: Hey, ya feel me?! Every single one of you needs ta git on yo feet, n shizzow tha collest homey in this build'n some dizzle respect! Two months have passed, 'n I've only had one match! You'se a flea and I'm the big dogg! Its clear those in powa is a bunch or racists, try'n ta keep tha black dawg down!

This elicits a laugh from the crowd, as T-Jizzle is whiter than a bottle of milk.

Jizzle: Don't you laugh at me, I'm sick of thugz like you laugh'n at me! All mah life Ive had ta fiznight ta try n shrug off tha stereotype youve labelled me wit. Tonight they've gots me against some Dragonball Z reject? This is a perfect example of how nobody in this company looks at me wittan ounce of respect! Brotha Saiyan J, git out here now so I can prove that Im someone wizzorth cruisin' notice of!

Not one to refuse an invite, Saiyan head to the ring with his flashlight raised high above his head.

Overall Rating: 42%

Super Saiyan J gained overness from this segment. T Jizzle gained overness from this segment.

The fans are firmly behind Super Saiyan J in this match. The kids, solely based on the Dragonball Z connection, while everyone else thanks to T-Jizzle's hateable wigger gimmick. The match itself proved to be surprisingly good, so much so that it was the best match SJW had put on that didn't involve one of the main event trio. The constant training they were going through paid off, as they tried to have a much more rounded match that the usual straight brawling with a few power moves thrown in. Jizzle spent most of the match cheating, working on Saiyan's head and neck. However, in a move akin to everyone's favourite orange pensioner, Saiyan started to show no signs of being affected. Jizzle stood back in confusion, watching as his bizarre opponent "transforms" into Super Saiyan 4! In a flurry of clothes being thrown away to indicate the change, T-Jizzle's distraction causes him to be caught blind with a running clothesline. Clearly no match for his powerful opponent, the rapper bails to the outside and tries to run. Saiyan refuses to allow this and gives chase, dragging him back to the ring. Drilling him with a huge powerslam, Saiyain removes the tourch from his belt and raises it high into the air. Screaming "KAMEHAMEHA!" he swings for Jizzle's head, but the ref grabs his hand! He confiscates the torch, giving Jizzle the perfect opportinity to drive his fist straight into Saiyan's nuts! Despite being all powerful, a punch to the plums drops him onto his knees. T-Jizzle staggers back to his feet and hits him with the For Shizzle Mah Wizzle and grabs a handful of tights to make sure he gets the 1, 2, 3!

T-Jizzle def. Super Saiyan J

Overall Rating: 39%

Crowd Reaction: 17%

Match Quality: 62%

It was cult favourite taking on that pirate guy, as Haxx0r took on Bloodbeard shortly after Super Saiyan J left the ring. Haxx0r couldn't let Saiyan leave quietly and spouted off a long spiel about him being a loser, including a crack about having less personality than a DOS Prompt. Bloodbeard was a little more aprehensive about entering, always looking over his shoulder for Deacon Night. He wasn't afraid of him, just didn't want to be harrassed anymore. The two quickly locked up as the match started, but it never really gained any rhythm. Short bursts of back and forth from both kids were interrupted by Bloodbeard checking around ringside for Night. Haxx0r didn't like the constant breaks and slid out of the ring, before flipping up the apron. This naturally got both the ref and Bloodbeard's attention, but Haxx0r wasn't there anymore! From the other side of the ring, he appeared with a keyboard in his hand. With the ref out of the ring trying to find him, Haxx0r slid back in and spun Bloodbeard round into a (somewhat) huge keyboard shot! Throwing the evidence out of the ring, he covered and waited as the ref saw the pin fall 1, 2, Bloodbeard just kicked out before three! This clearly pissed Haxx0r off, screaming at the ref for being the spawn of Bill Gates. He quickly returned and hooked Bloodbeard into the 1337 p0w3r80m8, but as he hoisted him up the wily pirate rolled down the back and to safety! He attempted to hit the Tarred and Feathered, but found himself stuck. Looking down he burst into a fit of anger as Deacon Night was there, trying to steal the sword from his belt! Teh Mad Haxx0r wasted no more time, catching Bloodbeard off guard with the SQL Slammer for the 1, 2, 3!

Haxx0r left the ring victorious, as Deacon slid in to claim his prize. Unhooking Bloodbeard's sword from the belt, an uncharacteristic grin spread on his face. Finally he would be able to end his life, but to his horror the sword didn't cut his wrists. "What? This damn thing is plastic!" he bawled with anger, turning his attention back to Bloodbeard. Driving the sword down onto his throat, Deacon choked him viciously for a good ten seconds. Eventually he retreated from the ring, crying as he ran to the back.

Teh Mad Haxx0r def. Capn' Bloodbeard

Overall Rating: 31%

Crowd Reaction: 16%

Match Quality: 47%

Without an opponent, Joey strolls down to the ring with a smug grin on his face.

Joey: I'm sure you've all heard the news by now, but my opponent for tonight isn't here. Sir Eric was involved in an "accident" where he "shattered his right knee" and will be "lucky if he can ever walk again". But you all know as well as I do that this accident doesn't even exist! The so called valiant white knight of SJW is nothing more than a damn pussy!

The fans boo, knowing full well that Eric's accident was legit.

Joey: I mean just look at the last two months, and how I defeated my opponents with minimal effort. I give Eric some credit, he's got brains. After all would any of you get into the ring with me if you knew defeat was inevitable? It's the same damn thing with the Heavyweight title! Everyone knows that if I went one on one with John Walters, you'd be looking at a new champion! But instead, I'm stuck running through a bunch of pre schoolers because it would "look bad" if a sixteen year old held the belt.

A look of disdain covers his face, as he says those words.

Joey: So tonight I'm stuck here, with a mystery opponent. Most people would be worried about stepping into the unknown, but not me! I know that I can, and probably have beaten whoever it is that's gonna walk down that aisle. So without any more delays, bring me out my victim!

Joey waits impatiently for a few moments, until GVTFO Ranger bursts into the aisle! The kids in the crowd pop at the sight of a power ranger, but Joey can't contain his laughter.

Joey: Hold it! Hold it! Hold it! I'm sorry, but is this some kind of joke? The best challenge they can give me is a guy I beat two months ago? No offense Ranger, but I'd rather fight a crippled Sir Eric than you...at least he's put up a better fight!

Not to let that kind of insult go unpunished, Ranger charges to the ring and the match is on!

Overall Rating: 44%

Joey Sinclair gained overness from this segment. GVTFO Ranger gained overness from this segment.

Joey Sinclair Vs. Great Valiant Task Force Omen Ranger

As Joey mentioned, this was a rematch from Roffle Our Waffles. However it starts much differently as Ranger bursts into the ring and drops Joey with a huge running tackle! The Chosen One has no time to react as Ranger whips the crowd into a (mild) frenzy as he wails away with rights and lefts! Thrown onto the back foot from the start, Joey has no option but to break free and bail from the ring. Ranger is quick to follw and walks straight into a thumb to the eye...but Joey forgets he's wearing a helmet and eats a series of fists! The older audience members join the kids in cheering for GVTFO, despite the absurdity of rooting for a power ranger. His victory over Baxter Basics has clearly filled him with energy as he continues to keep the pressure in Sinclair with move after move without any reply. In a move eerily similar to their last encounter, Ranger hits Joey with a slightly botched piledriver and goes for the cover 1, 2, Sinclar still has fight left in him, and kicks out before the three. That takes a little steam out of the match, as Ranger slows things down with a few submissions. None of them cause Joey to go anywhere close to tapping out, but each do a little more damage to his back. To the approval of the crowd, he calls for the Valiant Driver and drags Joey to his feet. Scooping him up...he drops him as Baxter Basics appears in the aisle! This gives Joey enough time to rolls him into a school boy and hook the tights for a 1, 2, 3!

Bailing out of the ring, Joey's eyes show nothing but shock. Along with everyone in the crowd, he knows that if it wasn't for Baxter's appearance he would have lost the match. This is enough for Ranger, as he celebrates with the crowd despite defeat.

Joey Sinclair def. GVTFO Ranger

Overall Rating: 40%

Crowd Reaction: 22%

Match Quality: 58%

Just before the main event, Commissioner Vanessa head to the ring to give the announcement.

Vanessa: First and foremost, I want to thank all of you for showing up tonight! SJW has only been around for three months now, and without all of you we may not have made it this far.

A few cheap pops get the fans interested in what the announcement could be.

Vanessa: Now there's been a lot of concern floating around about the structure of our Heavyweight title. As commissioner, it is my job to take these complaints and try to find a reasonable solution. That is why starting next month at Deck The Halls there will be a fatal four way match. The prize? The winner of the match will be crowned the first ever SJW PG13 Champion!

Stupid name, but the crowd doesn't seem to care.

Vanessa: Having spent all last month, and tonight watching the matches I have already decided the lucky four that will be involved. First, for his impressive turnaround since the first show and crowd support he has surprisingly gained, Teh Mad Haxx0r will be involved in the match!

A surprisingly big cheer for the heel Haxx0r.

Vanessa: Secondly, for his stirring speech last month about the values of oldschool wrestling, Baxter Basics will also be involved!

A solid boo for Baxter, especially after just costing GVTFO Ranger his match a few minutes ago.

Vanessa: Thirdly, for beating Baxter last month and deserving victory tonight, Great Valiant Task Force Omen Ranger also earns a spot in the match!

Another big cheer for Ranger, only slightly less than Haxx0r's.

Vanessa: ...and last but not least. For his impressive 3-0 record so far, and even though he's been the biggest thorn in the company's side, Joey Sinclair takes the final spot!

All 135 people in attendance boo the inculsion of Joey into the match.

Vanessa: Once again, we thank you all for coming. Please enjoy the main event!

The crowd cheers one last time as Vanessa leaves the ring.

Overall Rating: 59%

Vanessa gained overness from this segment.

Much like his title defense last month, John Walters is forced to use his mat game against a much more agile opponent. Both men are clearly fan favourites, which leads to a little confusion for the fans on who to root for. The opening exchange gets an applause simply for being impressive, but there's no single man for them to get behind. This in essence shapes the entire match from that point, as neither man is in the position to take the heel role.

So instead, they work their match from spot to spot, trying to keep the crowd interested enough to not fall deathly silent. As expected, it's the champion that takes control for most of the fight. Suplexes are the dish of the day as Izzy is thrown around the ring with pretty much every variation of a suplex known to man. To his credit he sells each one as more dangerous than the last. Although with the amount of times he got dropped on his head in the space of two minutes, it was more than likely to be legitimate. Several near falls drew the crowd back in, as Izzy remained the human punching bag for another trio of suplexes.

Eventually however, one enabled him to get back into the match. A release German suplex attempt was over shot and Izzy landed on his feet. Expecting to see his opponent flat on the canvas, Walters turned to meet the soles of Izzy's boots square in the face! The impact threw him back into the turnbuckle and gave the challenger enough time to mount an offense. He threw everything he had at the champion...punches, kick, elbows, knees, and the occasional headbutt. Hoisting him onto the top rope, Izzy leapt up and hit a huge frankensteiner throwing Walters into the middle of the ring! Staggering to his feet he moved out onto the apron and vaulted onto the top rope, flying into the ring with a springboard 450 Splash! He hooked the leg 1, 2,

No!

Walters just kicks out, as half the crowd was sure the hand went down for three. Izzy pleads with the ref for a moment, but is forced to continue. The champ crawls over the to the ropes for support.

CRACK!

The chair dents on impact, with Deranged on the other end of it! The ref calls for the bell, annoucing Walters the winner by DQ!

Deranged slides into the ring and continues to attack the champion with the chair as Izzy stares in disbelief. Finally the assault ends, and the two come face to face. Deranged steps forward and hugs Izzy as the crowd boos. But Izzy levels him with a right hand! The fans instantly start cheering again continues to put the boots to Deranged. Taking the title belt from the ref, he waits for his former tag partner to get up and brains him in the face with it! Denied the championship, Izzy shakes his head and leaves the ring as John Walters comes to, still champion.

John Walters def. Izzy to retain the SJW Heavyweight title

Overall Rating: 59%

Crowd Reaction: 42%

Match Quality: 76%

Show Overall Rating: 45%

Match of the Night: John Walters Vs Izzy

Worst Match of the Night: Capn' Bloodbeard Vs Teh Mad Haxx0r

Project Anarchy was attended by 135 people!

We made $2700 from ticket sales.

Wow...that was out of the blue.

The "that" I was talking about came during my monthly scouring of the net for wrestling news. All at once ECWA, Stampede, and IWA: Mid South had gone out of business.

...I really liked IWA: Mid South too.

I didn't dwell on it for too long however, as another bit of new smacked me in the face like a two by four. Three simple words reminded me of the reason I was where I am at this very moment.

"TNA Goes Global"

Fuck...

This entire saga started with a bet gone wrong. I'd vowed that somehow I would make them pay for ruining my life. This news only made my quest all the more fantastical. Here I was sitting in a rec center putting on shows full of kids, and my adversaries were lapping up the life of luxury in a global market. I had to give them credit though, as much as it pained me to. Their Genesis PPV saw Samoa Joe go over Sting cleanly to give him the NWA title run people had been clamouring for. The new breed of TNA star had truly pushed them that step further towards combating the WWE. Most of the roster sealed their futures the day after Genesis, with only those taking work in Japan refusing to get tied down.

It didn't change the fact that I hated their fucking guts though.

However, my day proved to be not all doom and gloom as I heard a voice I hand't witnessed for months.

Sophie!

I ran out of the office, and there she was. Smiles all round, catching up with everyone. I wanted to run over and drop to my knees begging for forgivness, but I knew she'd more than likely just kick me in the teeth. I stayed in the doorway, as she finally saw me. The smile disappeared, replaced by a clear awkwardness as she turned back to Vanessa.

What else could I do but slink back into my solitary confinment?

Dropping into my chair, I dragged open a desk and watched the half empty bottle of whiskey slide towards me. It was only 11am and I was already considering getting blind drunk, how pathetic.

Drinking this early? I see nothing's changed.

I didn't even turn around, and simply continued to pour myself a drink.

So that's it then, no begging for forgivness or trying to explain?

Am I really that predictable?

Why bother? You don't care either way...

My apathy seemed to have struck a nerve, as she left her position in the doorway and headed straight for me.

I hadn't been slapped that hard for a long time.

You selfish son of a bitch! That's all you have to say for yourself after what you've done?

I was more concerned that she may have loosened one or two of my teeth when she slapped me.

I came back today, because I was ready to give you a second chance, but I guess I made the wrong decision.

She turned to leave, and I knew that this time it really would be for good.

Wait...

...and why should I?

Because I...we need you. I can't do this by myself, I could have walked away but I didn't. I'm still here....doesn't that count for anything?

Pausing seeming forever, she finally turned round and raised her hand.

...just a little bit.

In a weird way, I guess that was her way of saying "I'm back".

...and I couldn't be happier.

Guest DanielTheDestroyer

Heres my little comment you can add to your list in your sig. This diary is a bit like AJ Styles, its simply Phenomenal. It's a bit like The rock, it is a great one and more importantly...its also a little bit like Teh Mad Haxx0r in which case it FUCKING PWNS ALL!

Great backstory, original idea and overally amazing - well done.

SJW for Pin!!! SJW for Pin!!! SJW for Pin!!! SJW for Pin!!! SJW for Pin!!!

SJW for Pin!!!

Christmas time was in the air, so naturally things in my life weren't going to run smoothly. Sophie knocked on my office door, and entered. The look on her face didn't bode well for me.

Okay, do you wann hear the good news or the bad news?

See what I mean?

Uhhh...I guess we should start with the bad.

Very well, I just got off the phone with Adrian's mom.

Wait, Adrian?

The Ultimate Mark.

Ahh...and?

Looks like we can scratch him off the next card, and pretty much any other we run.

What?! The hell's happened to him?

The kid was playing football at school earlier today, and got tackled pretty badly. She said his leg is fairly messed up, and he's pretty shaken too.

Dammit...first I lose Sir Eric to a drunk driver, and no Ultimate Mark to a football accident?

What's the good news?

We're officially not the worst promotion in the country anymore.

Wow, when she said good news I wasn't expecting it to be THAT good.

Where are we now?

Well according to one website, with the closures and a few promotions in financial trouble, we're currently sitting at around the number 30 spot. Sure, this site only lists the top 32, but at least we're above WLW and ECCW.

Hey, the only way from here is up right?

Yeah, you're right. Oh, before I forget...how's the card coming for Deck The Halls?

Not too bad seeing as you asked. We've got at least two other confirmed matches, and I've got a meeting lined up to see if we can bring in an outside challenger for the Heavyweight title.

Oh yeah, and who's that?

Ah, it's a secret.

My playful wink didn't sit well with her. I guess it was to be expected, all things considering.

Just trust me, he's coming by in about half an hour so you can meet him then.

Okay, I trust you...a bit.

~~~~Half An Hour Later~~~~

So do we have a deal then?

He mulled it over for a few seconds, before sticking out his hand.

Yeah, you got a deal. I've been looking to take some extra work since Mid South went under.

It was hard to contain my smile. Sure it was just a one off appearance, but considering his name was well known on the indy circuit, it would only be good news for us.

Who knows, maybe this could become a more regular thing if all goes well?

I'm looking forward to it.

I tried to gague his reaction. It seemed genuine, so there really was a good chance I could book him a few more times if I had the cash to spare. I saw Sophie walking up to me, with a strange look on her face.

Was that...?

Yeah, it was.

I hope this match is good, it could really help our image if fans see a guy like him wrestling our champion

Great minds think alike...

Hey, you see what that is?

I pointed upwards, to a sprig of mistletoe nailed "lovingly" to the frame of my office door.

In your dreams...

...you have no idea...

What was that?

Huh? Oh, I said then will you at least look at this months card?

I'll get her...one of these days.

IPB Image

"Hurricane" John Walters© Vs. A Mystery Opponent

With no challenger ready, John Walters issued an open challenge to anyone outside of SJW. The challenge was quickly accepted, but chose to remain anonymous. The former IWA Mid South Heavyweight champion has all the necessary tools to give John Walters a competetive match, and has thrown a warning out to the champion.

Nuber One Contenders Match

"The Insane Dragon" Izzy Vs. "Wasted Youth" Deranged

Neither Izzy or Deranged has had much luck in dethroning John Walters as SJW champion. After Deranged cost Izzy his title match last month, commissioner Vanessa decided to pair them off in a number one contenders match. To make sure that there is no repeat of last month, the loser of the match will also be barred from the building when the title match takes place.

Fatal Four Way Match For The SJW PG13 Title

"The Chosen One" Joey Sinclair Vs. The Mad Haxx0r Vs. Baxter Basics Vs. GVTFO Ranger

After months of complaining, Joey Sinclair finally got his way. SJW created the PG13 title for anyone not eligible for the Heavyweight title. Last month, Vanessa announced the four participants involved in the one fall to a finish match to crown the first champion. The clear favourite has to be Sinclair as he remains the only one other than John Walters to retain a perfect record. However the fans will certainly be behind Haxx0r and Ranger, leaving Baxter as the dark horse who could steal it all with his old school approach.

T-Jizzle and Deacon Night Vs. Super Saiyan J and Capn' Bloodbeard

A match throw togehter as a means for two rivalries to clash in one encounter. Last month T-Jizzle cheated his way to beating Super Saiyan J, who by all accounts had the match won. Deacon Night has been hounding Bloodbeard since day one, begging for his "release from this world". Last month he took a momentarily violent turn, assaulting Bloodbeard with his own sword before running away. None of the four care much for each other, but will have to work together in order to pick up the victory.

"Not So Nice" Guy Angelo Vs. Al A. Kazam

A special attraction match between two competitors lost in the shuffle. After a loss to The Ultimate Mark last month, Guy Angelo's request for a rematch was turned down due to injury. This brought in Al A. Kazam, looking to get back into a winning groove. With the creation of the PG13 title, a win in this match would go a long way in pushing the winner towards an eventual shot at the gold.

Still don't see him losing the title

Izzy > Deranged

"The Chosen One" Joey Sinclair Vs. The Mad Haxx0r Vs. Baxter Basics Vs. GVTFO Ranger

Your giving him the biggest push so yeah..

Everyone of the SJW Roster > An Emo, but T-Jizzle is still good. :)

I see "Not So Nice" Guy winning.

Guest DanielTheDestroyer

"Hurricane" John Walters© Vs. A Mystery Opponent - A Mystery Opponent (by dq or count out)

"The Insane Dragon" Izzy Vs. "Wasted Youth" Deranged = "The Insane Dragon" Izzy

"The Chosen One" Joey Sinclair Vs. The Mad Haxx0r Vs. Baxter Basics Vs. GVTFO Ranger - "The Chosen One" Joey Sinclair

T-Jizzle and Deacon Night Vs. Super Saiyan J and Capn' Bloodbeard - T-Jizzle and Deacon Night

"Not So Nice" Guy Angelo Vs. Al A. Kazam - "Not So Nice" Guy Angelo

Nice to see Sophie come back, the miseltoe thing made me laugh, not much else to say apart from keep up the good work, and the loss of The Ultimate Mark has saddened me deeply

Good times. Sucks to lose another guy to injuries, but like you said in the Vault, you seem to like booking around EWR's tendency for chaos, so best of luck to you I guess. The continuing adventures of Adam and Sophie are always good to read, and I'm really interested in who your mystery guy is, with the IWA-MS link you've got some real talent available to you there. Stunning that they went under so quickly, actually.

To predict...

"Hurricane" John Walters © Vs. A Mystery Opponent

Can't see Walters losing, especially with your mystery man only "maybe" coming on as a full-time guy. Wondering who it could be, but I'll say this - if it isn't Josh Abercrombie, I'll be a sad panda.

Deranged = TEH HEEL~! Rock on. Heel Deranged vs. no-nonsense babyface Walters, with Izzy hanging around chasing them both, that's long-term sense there.

Now that Sophie's back, you've gotta work doubly hard to keep Joey schtum. That means he gets the belt, and a nice long title run to boot.

The heels came out on top last time, so it's time for the babyfaces to get their licks in at Christmas. T-Jizzle, however, had best look awesome, as he's what Cryme Tyme wish they were.

He seems to have the more developed character, really, and I was surprised at him going over TUM despite your mafia troubles, so this means you must have plans for him I guess.

Crap, you lost Ultimate Mark, I always wondered what gimmick he would do next. So yeah, I missed preds for the last show.

"Hurricane" John Walters © Vs. A Mystery Opponent

I dont know who the mystery opponent is, but you certainly make his debut at the expense of Walters. So the champ retains via DQ. Why? The mystery opponent might stick around and jobbing him out on his debut is bad.

Number One Contenders Match

Izzy wins, Deranged interferes in the main event and you have a fatal 4 way match for the next show.

This is a tough one, but I will go with Joey. I like Haxx0r and Ranger too, it was a really tough choice.

Teh Saiya-Jin team for the win. I guess I just like him better.

Guy Angelo because of Vinnie and Al is a jobber. Nuff said.

This is definitely one of my favourite diaries at the moment. The matches are a good mix of serious wrestling with comedy gimmicks, and are a very readable length as well, I find myself reading them entirely unlike some diaries with 15 paragraph long matches, where you could actually watch a match in the time it takes you to read it. It's interesting as well to pretty much have two entirely separate rosters, the pros and the kids. Shame about the Ultimate Mark being injured as well, he was becoming a decent character.

Here's my predictions:

If he's likely to only be a one-off, he's not getting the title.

Will get another chance after being screwed over in his last title match.

On a winning streak, not gonna stop yet.

Getting revenge.

Okay, caught up once again, and you're killing me here man. When did you get this kind of workrate? Anyway, can you believe I almost got my ass kicked by the GTFVO%*#85FT Ranger or whatever the hell his name is? I got whooped by a freakin' power ranger. Okay, rant over.

That last show actually made me love Deacon Night, and the characterization for him was really good. Him going crazy when people won't kill him is funny for some reason.

Whiskey? What happened to coffee?

Now all you gotta do is get down on your knees, and grovel at her feet for say, 10, maybe 12 months and she might be willing to give you a kiss...on the cheek...by kissing her finger first and then pressing it against her cheek...... :pervert:

It was fair to say we were pretty disappointed at the turnout with only a few minutes before the show. At first glance it looked to be roughly half what we'd had for Project Anarchy. Optimistically, it was put down to the fact that we were running a show on New Year's Eve and people were busy preparing for the obvious parties later on this evening. Disappointment aside, the card was fairly strong from top to bottom despite losing two of the kids in two months. I had high hopes for the main event, it all hinged on just how many in the audience had more than a passing intrest in the indy scene.

----------

IPB Image

The around eighty or so fans in attendance were a lot quieter than last month, but it was territory the kids were more comfortable with. Kazam and Angelo each went through their entrance routines, which after four months had quickly become far better than the first show. The constant training they went through each month was also helping greatly to improve the quality of their matches. It showed from that start, as a slow series of chain wrestling greeted the fans. While still not proficient enough, going slowly reduced the amount of botches and kept the flow from stalling. Naturally being the more agressive of the two, Angelo took control with his brawl orientated offense. Working over Kazam with a series of slams and suplexes, he got a nice pop from the crowd after hitting a shoulder top stomach crusher. He quickly attempted a pin fall 1, 2 but Kazam still has enough to kick out. Clearly pissed by the kick out, Guy goes haywire and starts laying in shot after shot into Kazam's head. The magician tries to bail out of the ring, but Angelo is relentless and follows him out. The fight doesn't stay ringside for long, as Kazam is hurled back into the ring with only a second to recover. This proves to be just long enough for him to get to his feet. Catching Guy in an Equivoque attempt fails miserably due to the beating, and Angelo easily drops him down into a Sicilian Necktie for a quick tap out victory.

Guy Angelo def. Al A. Kazam

Overall Rating: 34%

Crowd Reaction: 18%

Match Quality: 51%

Deacon Night and T-Jizzle Vs. Cap'n Bloodbeard and Super Saiyan J

From a decent encounter between Kazam and Angelo, we go quickly into a tag team match featuring four kids entrenched in their own problems. None of the four have managed to set the world on fire, and it shows as the fans sit on their hands for all the entrances. They clearly take the apathey to heart, as the match pales in comparison to the last. Instead of a competetive tag team affair, the stories of the match take precedence. This starts early with Bloodbeard trying to get his hands on Deacon, resulting in a chase around the ring. T-Jizzle and Super Saiyan take this opportunity to dive into the ring and engage in a fairly lacklustre brawl. The ref is unable to control the chaos, and simply waits it out as Deacon and Bloodbeard return to the ring. After establishing the two teams don't like each other, it boils down to something resembling a proper match. For the most part, Bloodbeard pairs off with T-Jizzle and Saiyan pairs off with Deacon. Neither sparks any real imagination with the crowd until Saiyan has Night set up for his Kamehameha. Everyone knows it's illegal thanks to the flashlight being a weapon. However it turns out to be a ruse on his part, giving Bloodbeard enough time to knock Jizzle off the apron. Deacon is left alone to walk into a Tarred and Feathered, allowing Saiyan to pin him for the 1, 2, 3!

Cap'n Bloodbeard and Super Saiyan J def. Deacon Night and T-Jizzle

Overall Rating: 27%

Crowd Reaction: 11%

Match Quality: 44%

Just before the PG13 title match, Baxter Basics makes his way to the ring with something on his mind.

Baxter: Last month I heard some wonderful news. Those in charge of SJW's affairs were going to install a new championship belt. Even more overwhelming, is that I was chosen as one of the lucky few to battle for the chance to be crowned the first champion.

His tone quickly changes.

Baxter: However, two complete jokes were also added to the match. That is simply unacceptable! A title of this importance should not be cheapened by pathetic gimmicks centered around adolescent children with short attention spans!

The fans can't help laughing at the irony of Baxter's argument.

Baxter: I have no problem sharing the ring with Joseph Sinclair, as he much like myself, doesn't feel the need to resort to the lowest common demoninator in order to get you people to care about him. We both step into this ring and let our talents do the talking, just like wrestling should be. But I do have a problem with sharing the ring with the likes of the Great Valiant Task Force Omen Ranger!

The name gets a cheap pop from the fans, much to his chagrin.

Baxter: Last month I suffered a great tradgedy when he pinned my shoulders to the mat for a three count. Someone of my extensive wrestling background should NOT be beaten by a carnival side show! Then there is "Teh Mad Haxx0r"...

That name gets much bigger pop from the crowd.

Baxter: Why do you people cheer that technofreak? Don't you understand he hates you just as much as I do? Besides...I'd be surprised if any of you even know what the hell he's talking about half of the time! I mean what kind of an insult is caling someone a "lamer" anyway?

Clearly, the only person qualified to answer is Haxx0r himself, who appears in the aisle!

Haxx0r: WTF? You don't know what a lamer is? Just grab a mirror and take a look! Or better yet, turn your head to either side and check out some of the people here!

For some reason they cheer, despite being insulted.

Haxx0r: I've heard some people cry and bitch before, usually when I'm pwning noobs and lamers like you at Counter Strike. But seriously dude, you're probably the only person alive who'd get more interesting if they talked in binary!

Basics throws a fit in the ring as the crowd mocks him with a "boring!" chant.

Haxx0r: 0101001101101000011...see? Infintely more interesting than your boring ass lamer voice! Do everyone a favour, and shut up long enough for Teh Mad Haxx0r to r0x0rz j00r b0x0rz!

Haxx0r quickly slides into the ring and attacks Baxter, not waiting for the remaining two kids in the match!

Overall Rating: 42%

Teh Mad HaXX0r gained overness from this segment. Baxter Basics gained overness from this segment.

Haxx0r clearly has the advantage from the start, as Baxter is unable to stop the assault. After a good fifteen seconds, Joey Sinclair finally runs down to the ring and attacks Haxx0r! Basics staggers to his feet and joins in The Chosen One's assault on the cult favourite. This doesn't last long as GVTFO Ranger gets a cheer as he joins the match and cleans house on both Joey and Baxter! Haxx0r staggers to his feet and the two stare each other down. Ranger offers him a hand, and it's accepted...for a mere secon as Haxx0r pulls him into a huge powerslam! Even after cheating he still gets cheered and quickly goes for a cover 1, 2, however Joey is back in the match and breaks up the count. He gets a few more shots in before being forced back onto the apron. Ranger uses this to get back to his feet, but recieves a hard "tag" in the form of a slap on the shoulder from Baxter. The old school specialist dives into the ring and takes Haxx0r down into rear chin lock.

The pacing of the match is shot dead as Basics controls Haxx0r with his varying display of submissions. Just as it looks like he'll break free, Baxter shifts himself onto a different body part. On the outside, Joey and Ranger are clearly agitated at not being involved in the match. Eventually, Sinclair steps in and offers Baxter a stiff boot to the face before dragging Haxx0r over to his corner and tagging himself in. Basics has barely found his footing before he's suplexed into the middle of the ring. Joey holds on tight, bringing him back up for a second suplex. Keeping hold once more, he hits the trifecta and quickly attempts the pin 1, 2, Ranger is straight in to stop the count before it gets the three. Showing great restraint, Joey ignores his Ranger and drags Haxx0r to his feet before dropping him with a hard forearm to the face. THEN he turns and blindsides Ranger with a flurry of erratic strikes!

This gives Haxx0r enough time to crawl behind Sinclair and hook him into a schoolboy for the 1, 2, but Basics makes sure the count goes no further. GVTFO Ranger climbs back into the ring and blasts Baxter with a flying clothesline, sending the match back into a state of disorganised chaos! All four refuse to allow order to be restored, splitting off and taking the fight to the outside. Both Joey and Basics easily take advantage of their respective situations thanks to having no problems with breaking the rules. They eventually get back into the ring, and go face to face. Baxter dons a smarmy grin, trying to butter up Sinclair with compliments but eats a fist for his troubles! The old school mentality deserts him as Joey proves to be too good for him to handle. With Haxx0r and Ranger still on the outside, Joey takes his time teasing several Whole Damn Show attempts without going through with it. Finally he looks ready to end it, but eats canvas as GVTFO Ranger trips him up! Baxter thinks he's safe until Teh Mad Haxx0r slides in behind him and hits an SQL Slammer! Joey tries desperately to get Ranger off him, but the multicoloured hero keeps tight hold as Haxx0r rolls Basics over and hooks a leg for the 1, 2, 3!

The crowd pops loudly as Haxx0r is declared the new PG13 champion! GVTFO Ranger finally releases Joey and makes a hasty retreat as The Chosen One throws a fit in the ring. Haxx0r bails with the belt, staring at Ranger who simply leaves without an incident. Basics staggers to his feet moments later realising he was pinned, only to walk into a Whole Damn Show from an irate Sinclair!

Teh Mad Haxx0r def. Joey Sinclair, Baxter Basics, and GVTFO Ranger to win the SJW PG13 title.

Overall Rating: 37%

Crowd Reaction: 20%

Match Quality: 55%

As the ring clears, we get set to determine who gets the next shot at the SJW Heavyweight title. Take two known spot monkeys, throw them into a match together, and you get SJW's most entertaining match to date.

Both men made their respective entrances, ending with Deranged mockingly offering a handshake to his on and off tag team partner. Izzy simply ignores his attempts to goad him, and strikes with a hard forearm to the side of the face! Deranged clearly wasn't expecting it, as he staggered back into a corner taking several more shots the the face. A quick irish whip into the opposite corner, and Izzy comes flying in with a spinning heel kick! The impact sends him over the top rope, but he holds on and lands feet first into the apron. Dazed, Deranged stumbles forward towards the middle of the ring. He doesn't turn in time, and Izzy drills him with a huge springboard missile dropkick! The force throws him across the ring, and through the middle rope to the floor. With the advantage firmly in his corner, he hypes the crowd up as he waits for Deranged to get to his feet.

Just as he's rising Izzy vaults onto the top rope, twisting in mid air to hit a Phoenix Splash! The crowd get as loud as it ever has, while both men lie motionless on the cold concrete. After a good ten seconds or so Izzy starts to move, dragging himself up the ring apron. Grabbing a handful of Deranged's hair, he tries to pull him back into the ring but it proves to be a very lengthy process. Eventually he does manage and quickly slides in to make a cover 1, 2, Deranged's left leg only just makes it onto the bottom rope in time. Not to be deterred, Izzy pulls him into the middle of the ring and slowly ascends to the top turnbuckle. Leaping off with a 450 Splash, he meets nothing but canvas as Deranged rolls out of the way just in time!

Pulling himself over, Deranged flips Izzy onto his back and drapes an arm over his chest 1, 2, still with some fight left Izzy throws a shoulder off the mat. Not taking it as calmly as his opponent, Deranged staggers to his feet and starts stomping him frustratingly. He waits for Izzy to roll onto his hands and knees before hitting a quick Rat Star Press! Desperately he rolls him into a cover and hooks both legs tightly 1, 2, but Izzy still manages to kick out before the three! The inability to put him away clearly gets to Deranged as he starts arguing with the ref. This gives Izzy the perfect opportunity to take a much needed breather and collect his thoughts. As Deranged turns his attention back, he springs into action and tries to hit a Sliced Bread #2 but ends up over shooting it and landing on his feet. The fans begin to boo as Deranged turns to face Izzy...

CRACK!

He gets floored by a huge chairshot the back of the head!

CRACK!

Before Izzy can tell what's happening, the dented steel is introduced to his face as well! The ref has no choice to to end the match, as Joey Sinclair stands alone in the ring with a smile on his face.

Izzy draw. Deranged

Overall Rating: 62%

Crowd Reaction: 43%

Match Quality: 82%

Dropping the dented chair, Joey kicks the two unconscious wrestlers angrily.

Joey: Did you think that was gonna be it? They create a new belt to "satisfy" me and I just forget about the Heavyweight belt? I DON'T THINK SO!

Deranged starts to stir, and meets a boot to the face knocking him back down.

Joey: I got screwed by that friggin' power ranger earlier, so I felt obliged to come back out here and get some compensation.

Izzy too starts to move, and eats a vicious kick too.

Joey: Hey Johnny boy! I bet you thought I'd leave you be now. Well as you can see, you're sadly mistaken. You may be the one with the belt, but I make the rules. Thanks to me, you're going to have to sit and wait to find out who gets the next crack at you. I could have sat back and watched these two throw themselves around the ring, but quite frankly they don't deserve to get another shot! The fact is, I'm STILL unbeaten here in SJW. The rules can go to hell for all I care, next month I get my shot whether people like it or not! These two little bitches sure as hell ain't gonna be stepping in the ring with you any time soon. So do me a favour John, make sure you hold onto that belt. Because it'll be all the more sweeter to take it off you than anyone else!

He gives Izzy and Deranged another kick for good measure before leaving the ring to the boos of the crowd.

Overall Rating: 49%

Joey Sinclair gained overness from this segment.

The Heavyweight champion heads to the ring, ready to find out who his challenger is.

Walters: Before we get things started, I just wanna say something. Joey, I don't know what your problem is. Maybe your parents didn't discipline you enough when you were growing up. You made a challenge for next month? Well you've proven you can hold your own in this ring, so you're on! But don't think I'm going to go easy on you, just because you're a kid. Anyone who steps between these ropes to face me...man, woman, or child, feels the full force of The Hurricane!

The crowd cheers Walters' acceptance of the challenge, as he turns his attention back to the matter at hand.

Walters: As for tonight, what better way to prove myself than taking on someone with zero preperation whatsoever? So whoever you are, get out here right now so I can add to the gowing legacy of John Walters, SJW Heavyweight champion!

He raises the belt above his head before handing it over to the referee. Doing a few last minute stretches, he waits as the curtain finally begins to move and his opponent steps out...

IPB Image

..."The Anarchist" Arik Cannon! Walters is clearly impressed by his opponent, pacing in the ring with a smile on his face. Quite a few of the fans know who he is, and give him a welcoming applause to which the rest in attendance join in. Cannon slowly makes his way down to the ring, removing his jacket and hopping onto the apron. Walters is highly focused, and extends a hand as Arik steps through the ropes. He accepts it without incident, and the two head into seperate corners.

Overall Rating: 62%

John Walters gained overness from this segment. Arik Cannon gained overness from this segment.

"Hurricane" John Walters© Vs. "The Anarchist" Arik Cannon

The fans are hot from the start, as the two men lock up in the center of the ring. A short back and forth quickly turns into Cannon's favour as he steps through into a hammer lock. Not to be outdone Walters slips through and applies one of his own. As Arik tries to find a way out, John releases his arm and switches to a headlock before taking him down to the canvas. The ref is in position to check for a submission, but Cannon quickly starts to figt his way back to a vertical base. Still with the headlock applied, Walters tries to force the match back onto the mat but Arik lifts him high into the air and plants him with a huge back body drop! Both men hit the canvas, seperated for the first time since the match started.

A ten count starts, but barely gets past two before Cannon is back to his feet. Walters follows shortly, but gets lit up with a huge knife edge chop! The crack ripples through the arena, but only serves to anger the champion. Rearing back he hits and equally stiff chop into his challenger's chest! It quickly degenerates into "can you top this" as both men take turns chopping the shit out of each other. Walters' chest starts to turn a dark purple but he refuses to give up. Rearing back for one last desperate chop, he swings but Cannon ducks it and catches him in a huge belly to belly suplex! The pin fall follows quickly 1, 2, but Walters refuses to give up so easily and kicks out.

Slightly aggrivated, Cannon forcibly drags Walters to his feet but gets caught in surprise small package 1, 2, he kicks out just before the three. As John tries to get to his feet, he's blindsided by a clothesline to the back of the head. This time Arik brings him up without any resistance, and hooks him into a suplex. Lifting him up he doesn't execute the move, but drapes Walters' legs onto the top rope. Stalling for a second, he finally snaps round into a neckbreaker driving the champ head first into the canvas! Thinking he's done enough, he causally covers 1, 2, but John is able to grab the bottom rope to stop the count. The frustration starts to get the better of him, as he grabs Walters by the head and starts hammering right hands into the side of his head! The ref quickly intervenes dragging Cannon off, only to be shoved into the turnbuckles for his toubles! This doesn't sit well with the official, who reads Arik the riot act distracting him enough for Walters to get back to his feet. Spinning his challenger around, John hooks him fluidly into a T-Bone suplex dropping him square on the top of his head! Wearily, he covers as the ref dives into position 1, 2, Cannon only just gets his shoulder up in time.

With the match slowly starting to level out, the fans seem split as they cheer both men to their feet. Walters reaches a vertical base first, waiting for Cannon and blasting him with a european uppercut at the first opportunity! Arik staggers into the corner, but comes back with an uppercut of his own sending Walters stumbling backwards. Much like earlier, the two trade uppercuts getting slower but harder as time passes. Unlike the previous exchange, it is the champion who dodges a shot this time and hits a big bridging German suplex 1, 2, but Cannon twists his entire body to escape the pin. Staggering to his feet, Walters twirls his arm in the air and gets into position behind Cannon. Rising to his feet, he's oblivious to what's happening until his arms are tied up tightly. It only takes a second, but the Straightjacket Lungblower attempt is blocked by Arik throwing his weight backwards into the corner! He quickly presses forward, and catches Walters with a quick enzuiguri to the back of the head! The champ drops to one knee, dazed by the impact. Cannon starts clapping his hands together, and runs full circle firing off a Glimmering Warlock

...but Walters ducks it! Out of desperation he springs into an Oklahoma roll as the ref counts 1, 2, 3!

The fans cheer as Walters retains the belt! Cannon sits up shaking his head in disbelief as he watches the champ take his belt from the ref. The two lock eyes, and John offers Arik a hand to his feet. The two shake and the crowd gives both men a standing ovation. Cannon turns to leave but spins back round and hits Walters with another enzuiguri! The crowd quickly turns on him but he doesn't care, hitting the Glimmering Warlock that would have won him the belt just a moment too late. Rolling to the outside he shakes his head again, leaving a dazed champion in the ring to end the show.

John Walters def. Arik Cannon to retain the SJW Heavyweight title

Overall Rating: 64%

Crowd Reaction: 48%

Match Quality: 81%

Show Overall Rating: 49%

Match of the Night: John Walters Vs Arik Cannon

Worst Match of the Night: Cap'n Bloodbeard and Super Saiyan J Vs. Deacon Night and T-Jizzle

Deck The Halls was attended by 79 people!

We made $1580 from ticket sales.