TNA "Staying alive"

LexChaney

TNA "Final Resolution"

"There will not be a Final Resolution this is only the start"

IPB Image

Sunday 18th January 2004

From The Metro Center, Rockford, Illinois

A video package for TNA "Final Resolution" begin's to play as the theme music "DeadSouls" by Nine Inch Nails begin's to play as well as the video show's the recent show's and the feud's that have been happening as well as high-light's of the friday night's Impact! on NBC.

The action come's to ringside where Scott Hudson is sat as he gets ready to welcome the fan's.

Scott Hudson: Hello TNA fan's and welcome to this month's TNA PPV Final Resolution.

Tonight former WWE Superstar John Cena will team up with Ron Killings to face the NWA Tag Team Champion's Legend's of the Deep who have had there share of problem's in the recent week's Legend's of the Deep were meant to face America's Most Wanted but Harris and Storm claimed they had a booking somewhere else so the match was changed also Samoa Joe will be at ringside and he has been a major force in the balance of Legend's of the Deep.

Also B.G James will face The Outlaw tonight these two have been on a crash course for this match tonight but one thing has stood in there way Abyss who has been screwed by both men who have helped each other and don't know it.....Now it's over to you Mike Tenay:

Mike Tenay: Hello everyone and i'm Mike Tenay please let me welcome you to Final Resolution as well as all those matches that Scott mentioned we have the major star coming into TNA no one know's who it is....Well we don't even know so it's going to be a surprise for us as well.

Also it's about revenge tonight as Christopher Daniels take's on Jeff Jarrett, Daniels has claimed that Jarrett is like the devil and it's time for the Angel to come out on top.

In the Main Event Raven will take on Sting these two have been having a war of the word's for two month's now and it was at Hard Justice were Sting made his return as these two will fight in a Human Torch match...a match which Sting does not like:

The Camera's go to the backstage area where John Cena is ready to come to the ring as the Mixed Raced Rappers, He get's ready for the interview.

Cena" Yo Yo Yo...keep the camera on the money right here, you guy's think there's a big star coming to TNA tonight well your looking at him people talk about what is wrong with America today and the first thing people do is look at me...you think because i'm new around here that i give a crap this is like an Asylum and you lot are so stuck up with your freakin medication you think i'm the next big thing...you have one life and one shot my shot is now"

(80)

Scott Hudson: Some bad word's out of the mouth of John Cena if his mother was here she'd make him wash it out with soap:

Mike Tenay: We know John Cena can talk the talk and maybe walk the walk but i'd like to see his face when he set's his eye's on Samoa Joe:

NWA Tag Team Championship Match

Legend's of the Deep with Valentina and Samoa Joe Vs Mixed Raced Rappers

Over the last few week's Jimmy Rave and Shark Boy have had some problem's but Valentina and Samoa Joe seemed to have helped them patch up the rocky time they have had as Valentina and Joe stand at ringside as the Mixed Raced Rappers make there way to the ring trying to look very hip Jimmy Rave actually provoke's a cheap pop from the crowd when he grab's the microphone and lay's into both of the Dr Dre's.

"My 86yr old GrandMother is more hip than you two so get your asses to this ring so i can firmly kick you back to the WWE"

Rave and Killings lock up in the ring as Shark Boy and Cena wait on the outside Cena seem's to be avoiding eye contact with Samoa Joe which seem's a good move as Joe just stand's there with his white towel around his neck with the blood of America's Most Wanted around it.

Rave take's down Killings but Killings want's no part of Rave so he tag's in Cena who look's shocked and refuses to get in the ring until Samoa Joe walk's around to there tag position Cena quickly perks up and say's he want's to go at it ?

Cena quickly hit's Rave with several punches to the chest area but they look very weak before Cena run's to the rope's he come's back and take's Rave down to the mat with a Running Neck Snap.

Rave quickly tag's in Shark Boy but Cena irish-whip's him into the corner before he run's over with a shoulder thrust into the upper-body of Shark Boy.

Killings gets off the ring apron and walk's over to where Jimmy Rave is and pull's him off the mat as both of them trade blow's Shark Boy get's ready to finish Cena but Cena pokes him in the eye and pull's out some brass knuckles as the referee tries to break up the fight on the outside Valentina send's Joe into the ring to stop Cena, Joe just stand's in the ring stopping Cena from hitting Shark Boy as Shark Boy get's to his Samoa Joe does a 180 and look's straight at Shark Boy before taking him down with a Dragon Suplex to the ring floor before Joe get's out of the ring and pushes Killings and tell's him to get back in the ring.

Jimmy Rave see's what's going on and tries to get back in the ring but Samoa Joe grab's hold of him and keep's hold of him as Valentina stand's there and tell's Jimmy to stop struggling as she smile's at Joe.

Inside the ring Cena and Killings pile on top of Shark Boy as the referee make's the three count.

Winner's: Your winner's and New Tag Team Champion's The Mixed Raced Rappers

:Walk or be Carried:

Inside the ring Killings and Cena begin to pound away at Shark Boy as Samoa Joe let's go of Jimmy Rave who didn't lose the match Valentina who has turned on Legend's of the Deep look's at Jimmy who want's to help Shark Boy she tell's him what to do and by the look's of thing's these two still like each other.

"Jimmy walk away now or be carried because if you don't go now Joe will destroy you"

Jimmy Rave look's into the ring before he look's at Valentina and Joe before he walk's off up the entrance way to the back as Joe and Valentina enter the ring before doing a number on Shark Boy with Cena and Killings

Scott Hudson: What a double cross Samoa Joe and Valentina have turned on Shark Boy and left him but Jimmy Rave is still yet to lose here in TNA he didn't lose the match it was his tag team partner:

Mike Tenay: It's what happen after the match what has me, Walk or be carried and he walked out of here but i don't think he wanted to leave his partner and he still love's that woman:

(72)

The Camera's go backstage to where wrestler's and staff are walking about and talking about the new arrival and who it could be propped up near the wall in the corner is a sledgehammer as the camera's go back out to the ring area

The Outlaw Vs B.G James

In the last few week's these two have been helping each other and didn't know it and tonight they face each both are former partner's and know each other well.

The Outlaw take's James down to the canvas with Body Press Slam but this doesn't keep James down long he get's back to his feet hit's The Outlaw with a hard right punch to the face which has the crowd worked as both begin to slug away with right and left's to each other there is no love loss with these two.

The Outlaw looked more pumped up his match tonight that he has done in recent week's the same can be said for B.G James as both men were looking in good shape as they went at it both men were getting a lot of offence and this match was very close The Outlaw quickly hit The Gunn Slinger on James before pinning him the referee goes for the count but James kick's out after two to make the match carry on.

The contest was going in the favour of The Outlaw but the tide of the match has changed as James hit a Pumphandle Drop to the canvas as he cover's The Outlaw's shoulder's but the referee only get's a two count before both men begin to slug at it again with right's and left before Abyss storm's to the ring James and The Outlaw don't see it to the last minute before Abyss wrap's his hand's around the neck of The Outlaw and James he take's them down to the mat with a double chokeslam.

Winner: No Contest

Scott Hudson: I think Abyss has left his mark on both men:

:The Re-Formation:

The referee call's for the bell as Abyss stand's tall in the ring before kicking and punching away at both men he stand's up before looking at his work as both men lie in on the floor before from off the top rope Sean Waltman hit's a Spinning Heel Kick taking Abyss down but only for now as both men get to there feet Abyss is up first and get's set to chokeslam Sean Waltman from behind The Outlaw nail's him with a low blow before Sean Waltman hits The Buzzkill.

The Outlaw, Sean Waltman and B.G James stand in the ring before looking at Abyss on the floor before they make there hand's in the style of an "R"

The three shake hand's and hug but they have taken there eye's of Abyss who again is back to his feet he run's over and clothesline's Sean Waltman before he's back to his feet James run's over but get's a big boot to the face before Abyss hit's the Black Hole Slam on The Outlaw as Abyss stand's tall in the ring.

(70)

The Camera's go backstage to where it show's Sting arriving out of his car the camera look's next to Sting's car where a Motorbike is parked up with a leather coat hung over it.

The camera goes to the interview area where Christopher Daniels is he is stood about to talk before Jeff Jarrett and The Harris Brother's come on the scene they quickly ambush Daniels and leave him on the floor in a pool of his own blood right before his match with Jeff Jarrett

(65)

Jeff Jarrett Vs Christopher Daniels

The war with Daniels and Jarrett has been happening for over the last month or two after Daniels got the chance to face Raven for the World Title at Hard Justice it was Jarrett who cost Daniels his chance of a World Title and screwed him when Daniels had to face Jimmy Rave but it was Daniels who also brought in Sid Vicious to take care of Jarrett and he got the job done.

Now it will be Daniels Vs Jarrett the fan's have just seen Daniels attacked backstage by Jarrett but Daniels makes it to the ring after being looked at by the Emt's.

The Referee call's for the bell as both men tie up but Daniels take's Jarrett down to the mat with a drop kick showing no sign that the attack will stop it may have made more hungry for a win.

Jarrett nail's Daniels with an elbow smash but Daniels just crumples to the mat and stop's moving as Jarrett and the referee look on the fan's look down as Christopher Daniels lie's on the mat very hurt.

The Referee call's for the emt's to come out as Jarrett turn's around to get out of the ring but Daniels quickly move's and wrap Jarrett in a pin the referee turn's around and see's this and goes to make the count but Daniels has hold of Jarrett's tight's as the referee make's the three count.

Winner: Christopher Daniels

(81)

Scott Hudson: Daniels steal's this one by tricking everyone one...what a dam shame the match had to end like that:

Mike Tenay: Cheater's always get what's coming to them and maybe Jarrett will get his revenge but what a good tactic it was after we saw Daniels get knocked down backstage:

Raven is backstage at the interview area as he stand's there ready to go into his match with Sting as Trinity hold's the microphone.

Raven"Sting this seem's like old time's and you keep coming back for more and more, you think you've found your passion again for wrestling you think the old flame is still there well Sting the flame is there and tonight you will feel the flame's on flesh as the flame's burn into you.

Sting you've felt the flame's before and they burned so bright you think your some hero to these kid's today Sting I'm your anti-hero you want to be like and tonight you will lie in a bed of fire as you can cry out in the rain as the rain tries to cool your burnt your flesh because it's Raven's time...what about me...what about Raven"

(90)

NWA World Championship

Human Torch Match

Sting Vs Raven ©

Raven and Sting has been at war since the Impact! after Showdown and Sting returned at Hard Justice and went at it in the final segment of the night with Raven.

Raven called himself Sting's Anti-Hero and claimed that's who Sting wanted to be as the fan's are ready for this Human Torch Match.

Sting and Raven quickly lock in the match as Raven throw's a few punches Sting just stand's there before slapping his own face and putting his arm's behind his back and telling Raven to hit him some more Raven does but this does nothing Sting scream's for Raven to hit him harder but there having no effect before Sting tell's Raven "Now my turn" Raven bolt's from the ring to the outside and tries to go into the crowd but Sting grab's him and pick's him up and drop's him groin fist into the steel guard rail as the fan's at ringside are loving this the torch at the entrance way burn's brighther Sting pull's Raven by his hair off the guard rail and onto the mat's at ringside.

Sting place's Raven head on the steel step's before moving backward's Sting tries to hit Raven with a Stinger splash but Raven move's and Sting goes knee first into the steel Raven kick's Sting in the head before pounding away at him.

Raven walk's off up to the entrance way to where the fluid is as he pick's it up and walk's back to the ring he place's the can in the ring and look's for Sting but he isn't at ringside Raven look's under the ring before Sting's bat strike's him in the face and come's from out under the ring before hitting Raven again with the bat Sting look's under the ring and pull's out a table before he get's into the ring and grab's the can of fluid and spray's it on the table before he light's it Raven is already on the canvas of the ring as the table at ringside begin's to burn Sting get's onto the canvas and grab's Raven but Raven fall's into the ring so does Sting.

Sting stand's in the ring and tries to pick Raven up before from the ceiling a figure drop's down wearing a Sting mask doing the old style Sting entrance we used to see he quickly take's off the mask to reveal none other than "The Dark Angel" Vampiro here in TNA.

Vampiro quickly grab's hold of Sting before he throw's him out of the rope's and into the burning table the referee call's for the bell as the staff put Sting and table out as Raven retain's his title.

Raven stand's up to see Vampiro handing him his title belt before Raven nail's him with The Raven Effect it looks as if Raven wanted to beat Sting by himself Vampiro look's to be Vince Russo's doing.

Winner: Raven

(81)

The ring clear's as the fan's await who the new face of TNA is they have waited all night this is what the PPV is all about as the theme music hit's.

"If your not cheating your not trying"

A man walk's out of the back before a stunned TNA crowd on the stage is none other than Eddie Gurrero who slap's his chest with his hand before giving them a little taunt the fan's eat this up as Eddie take's to the microphone.

"What's up Home's, so it was me Eddie Gurrero all along coming into TNA...a few day's ago i was at the Royal Rumble facing Chavo and i get told Eddie your going to get a WWE Title shot (Eddie does his classic face look) huh anyhow Vince kept asking me we need to get together to do you contract i said sure man, i'll come and see you to sort out my contract we can sit there and sort it out i with you and so i was going to sign my new contract but.....I Lied...i wasn't going to sit on the fence and wait until it was time i've seen the bull shit so why don't i come here were it will be Eddie Gurrero's time to shine all the time...but who say's i can't have a little fun as well"

TNA Final Resolution PPV goes off the air with Eddie Gurrero standing in the ring.

(86)

Overall Rating: 79%

0.72 buy rate for 'Final Resolution'!

The attendance was 8521 people.

$1800000 from pay-per-view revenue.

Edited by Lex Luther

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whaaaaaaaaaa? Eddie Guerrero. Hey Vato Loco, how the hell you pull that one of homes? WWE selling one of the greatest, hmmm then again you do have Cena, meh, i'll let it go.

So...to the real deal stuff. Vampiro is back for Human Torch-ure (like my play on words?) good stuff there. Vampiro/Sting matches are on there way.

Jarrett losing? pfffft, Wait till he tells Jerry. Sooner than later, he'll have a new company back bitch! lol

The rappers, well i knew they were gonna win and I like the swerve at the end in true Russo fashion.

So overall, good stuff, and i'll see you later!

23rd January 2004

Impact! preview

The backlash

Fan's at the Impact! zone will see the backlash from Final Resolution when Sting take's on Raven and Vampiro in the Main Event in a handi-cap match.

Putting the Ex in Legend's of the Deep

Samoa Joe will take on Shark Boy with Valentina at ringside at the double cross from the PPV what will Shark Boy do.

Also Jimmy Rave has claimed on his website TheRave.com that he has found a new manager and a bodyguard so if Valentina and Samoa Joe want a piece of him they need to try harder Rave has claimed that he is no longer with Valentina.

Jarrett's Revenge

Jeff Jarrett has claimed that Revenge will be his on Impact! as Daniels will not get away with his action's but Daniels has said that Jarrett is all talk

Also Eddie Guerrero will be on Impact! so what fun will Eddie be up to ?

Matches

Raven and Vampiro Vs Sting

John Cena Vs Christopher Daniels

Samoa Joe and Valentina Vs Shark Boy

Impact! on NBC

IPB Image

From the TNA Asylum in Nashville

23rd January 2004

The TNA Impact! music video begins showing several of the wrestlers in the ring, before a video package is shown of the Final Resolution PPV that has just been with Sting in the Main Event with Rave where Vampiro returned in the Human Torch match and helped Raven win as well as Raven attacking Vampiro after the match.

Also Eddie Gurrero's debut at the PPV.

The action come's to ringside where Scott Hudson is sat as he get's ready to welcome the fans to Impact! and give them a quick run down of tonight's action.

Scott Hudson: Hello fan's and welcome to TNA Impact! here on NBC, At Final Resolution it was Sting in the Main Event to Vs Raven and Sting was about to win the match before Vampiro made his return to TNA these two have had there battle's before and tonight Sting will take on both Raven and Vampiro.

Also John Cena the New NWA Tag Team Champion will face off with the man that stole a win over Jeff Jarrett at the PPV Christopher Daniels and Samoa Joe who turned on Shark Boy will face none other than Shark Boy with Valentina at ringside and where does Jimmy Rave stand in all this, Plus Eddie Gurrero will be here at the Impact! Zone as well:

Samoa Joe with Valentina Vs Shark Boy

Scott Hudson: Ok our first match of the night these two men were on the same page but that all changed at Final Resolution and tonight Shark Boy will be after pay back:

The referee call's for the bell as Shark Boy and Samoa Joe go at it Joe hammer's a way at Shark Boy with several like quick-fire right chop's to the chest of Shark Boy but Shark Boy hit's the rope's and take's Joe down to the canvas floor with a spinning heel kick to the face area but Joe is back to his feet as if the move didn't effect him he quickly take's Shark Boy to the canvas floor with a clothesline to the neck area nearly snapping Shark Boy in two as Valentina the evil witch look's on with Joe's towel around her neck.

Joe whip's Shark Boy into the corner turnbuckle before hitting with a running bodypress followed up by a Modified Tazmission before Joe quickly hit's The Island Driver and cover's Shark Boy as the referee make's the three count.

Valentina enter's the ring as she and Joe quickly put the boot's to Shark Boy but from out the back Jimmy Rave come's down to the ring with a Steel Chair he nail's Joe from behind with it as Joe goes down straight to the mat Valentina look's on as Jimmy show's her the finger having saved his partner or former partner from a beatdown.

Winner: Samoa Joe

(64)

:I won't hit a woman but she will:

Valentina quickly slap's Jimmy Rave as Shark Boy and Samoa Joe lie on the canvas floor it's as if she want's Jimmy to hit her he quickly get's the microphone.

Rave "I know it what's you could do with a good beatdown or maybe something else and hell i would have given it to you a few week's ago but my advice to you now is to back and walk away while you still can...because i see you for what you truly are a no good BITCH...."

Valentina slap's Jimmy straight in the face and lay's a few right hand's to him before Jimmy wrap's her up as from out of the back a woman wearing purple come's out she enter's the ring and stare's at Valentina before she nail's Valentina with a stiff kick to the gut before she pick's her up with a lot of strength and powerbomb's her to the canvas floor.

Jimmy stare's at the woman before taking to the microphone.

"This right here is my new woman i would like you to meet Lisa Marie the new Bitch of TNA....and Valentina i don't hit woman but she does and you keep running your mouth i'm going take you out"

Lisa and Jimmy leave the ring with Valentina, Shark Boy and Samoa Joe flat out in the center.

(70)

Scott Hudson: Lisa Marie the new bitch of TNA what the hell was that all about is that Rave's new girl he was on about if that's his girl who's his bodyguard.

Next up John Cena Vs Christopher Daniels:

John Cena Vs Christopher Daniels

Cena and Daniels stand in the ring it is Daniels who get a good responce from the crowd as Cena stand's over at the other before the referee call's for the bell both men go at it Daniels take's Cena down to the mat Sidewalk Slam and hit's him again in the head with a Enziguri Daniels is taking it to the tag team champion John Cena after walking out of Final Resolution with a good win over Jeff Jarrett.

Cena come's back into the match later on by hitting Daniels with an elbow smash before he take's him dow with a Spinebuster to the canvas floor Cena goes for the pin but only get's a two count in this fast paced match as Daniels hit a standing dropkick onto Cena and goes to the top rope for a moonsault but Jeff Jarrett comes down to the ring and shove's Daniels off the top rope which allow's Cena to hit his finisher The Impact! for the three count.

Jarrett enter's the ring as Cena get's out and walk's to the back as Jarrett begin's to pound away at "The Fallen Angel" Several more referee's come to the ring and break it up but Daniels isn't moving and Jarrett seem's happy with the damage he has caused.

Winner: John Cena

(72)

Scott Hudson: Cena steal's the match with the help from Jeff Jarrett this war is far from over with Daniels and Jarrett i think it has only just begun:

:Another man's loss is another man's find:

The camera's go backstage to where Vince Russo and Raven are speaking they are talking about Vampiro and Raven mention's that he didn't need any help until Russo remind's him that he wouldn't be the World Champion now if it wasn't for Vampiro as Vampiro come's around the corner they begin to talk tactic's Raven put's his World Title on the floor and place's on his elbow pad's before Russo tell's them to to come to his office they make there way there but Raven has forgot to pick up his NWA Championship off the floor ?

From around the corner Eddie Guerrero walk's near the belt before he spot's it on the floor as big smile come's over his face.

"Oh Mamacita you are looking fine i say, Now let me erm...take you to the lost and found before someone steal's you (Eddie laugth's)"

Eddie walk's off smiling to himself with the NWA World Title in his hand.

(91)

Scott Hudson: (Laughing) Eddie Guerrero has erm just found Raven's lost World Title and speaking of Raven his match is next:

Sting Vs Raven and Vampiro

This will be a handi-cap match with the man Sting was facing at Final Resolution and the man that cost him the match.

Raven and Sting start the match of as Raven take's Sting down to mat with a Drop Toe Hold before he lock's on an arm-bar but Sting reaches for the rope's breaking up the submission as both men get back to there feet Sting run's over to Raven but Raven again drop's him to the floor with the Russian Leg Sweep before he tag's in Vampiro who come's at Sting Flying Spinning Leg Lariat but Sting evade's the attack and drop's Vampiro with an Atomic Drop to his knee to the groin Raven get's back in but Sting throw's him over the top rope and he crashes to the canvas floor Raven doesn't seem to know that his World Title has been lost somewhere.

Vampiro hit's a chokeslam on Sting but to no effect as Sting get's to his feet he fight's away at Vampiro before Raven say's "Screw It" and walk's back up the ramp leaving Vampiro and Sting all alone in the ring.

Vampiro goes for the Nail in the Coffin but Sting hit's him with his Scorpian Death Drop and pin's Vampiro to pick up the win on Impact!

Winner:Sting

(74)

Scott Hudson: Sting come's away with the win over Vampiro here on Impact but the big story is that Eddie has stolen the World Title:

Sting quickly run's after Raven backstage but Raven quickly make's it to the parking lot and hop's in his car as he tries to start his car the camera look's at Raven car and see's that the tires have gone missing off it, Sting quickly open's the car door and hit's Raven with his baseball bat as referee's and staff break up the fight the camera look's over to another car which is a low rider where Eddie is sat with several tires around him and the World Title around his waist.

"VIVA LA RAZA!!!!!!!!! "

Impact! goes off the air.

1.09 rating for 'Impact!'!

attendance level was 3004 people.

$90120 from ticket sales

Edited by Lex Luther

wow man, interesting show...

first off man, poor shark boy, getting squashed by Joe. Poor shark boy man. What did he ever do to you?

Cena over Daniels...out of interest, are you a Cena mark? i wont lie to you and tell you that it hurt me a little inside (well not really :P) but its interesting to see how you're using Cena.

Finally, good main event. I definately like how you're using Eddie. Can't wait to see how you go with it

good luck

first off man, poor shark boy, getting squashed by Joe. Poor shark boy man. What did he ever do to you?

Cena over Daniels...out of interest, are you a Cena mark? i wont lie to you and tell you that it hurt me a little inside (well not really :P) but its interesting to see how you're using Cena.

Finally, good main event. I definately like how you're using Eddie. Can't wait to see how you go with it

good luck

good luck

Actualy Shark Boy came out of pretty well with Jimmy Rave saving him it could have all gone the other way he never realy did anything to me except maybe bite me once.

Cena no i'm not a Cena mark but i thought why not give him a good push for now before he get's crushed and hey it's better than him being the NWA Champion and as for Mr Eddie lol you haven't seen nothing yet why not use the lie, cheat and steal and make Eddie funny and let the fan's have a laugth and see what can he do i wonder how Raven got home :D Thank's for the feedback man.

Impact! on NBC preview

30th January 2004

Tyler ?

TNA's new star Tyler will debut on Impact! tonight as he take's on Alter Boy Luke we don't much information on Mr Castle but we will let the fan's know when we do.

PayBack's a Bitch

Valentina will take on Lisa Marie who is now Jimmy Rave's new manager what can we expect to see in this match Lisa Marie is un-stable as it is.

Challenger's and Champion's fan's vote

For the 1st time ever the fan's will get to vote who should face Raven for the World Title on the last Impact! before Lockdown.

Raven will make four pick's of who his choice's are and his fan's can vote for them and Sting will name his choice's for the match so his fan's cam vote for them.

Which ever Wrestler from both team's get the highest vote will take Raven on in a title match on Impact!.

Confirmed Fight's

Tyler Vs Alter Boy Luke

Lisa Marie Vs Valentina

Jimmy Rave Vs Chris Sabin

Eddie Gurrero and Konnan Vs Raven and Abyss

*Card Subject to change*

Edited by Lex Luther

Some news for you all lol also i placed some spoiler tag's on them because it could effect future storyline's.

Booking plan's for Lockdown changed

As it seem's now Raven will defend the NWA World Title at Lockdown in a one on one match of who ever the fan's pick the original plan's of a Team Sting Vs Team Raven had to be scrapped when one of the star's became injured after working for ROH.

The main star was none other than AJ Styles who for the past few month's has been away from TNA on the storyline of the WWE picking him up it was before ShowDown that AJ Styles made a written deal with the company.

• 4 weeks later...

~Sorry for the delay in show's and that also Impact! has now been put on an early evening broadcast which i am very happy with but some of the show will be toned down for young fan's who are watching :pervert: ~

TNA Impact! on NBC

250px-Logohead_01.jpg

30th January 2004

The new TNA Impact! music video begin's to with "HeadStrong" by Trapt being the new opening theme a recap is shown of the last Impact! where Eddie Guerrero stole Raven's world title and Sting defeated Raven and Vampiro in the main event.

The action come's down to ringside where Scott Hudson is sat as he welcome's the fan's to the show and give's them a run down of tonight's action at the Impact! Zone.

Scott Hudson: Hello fan's and welcome to Impact! here on NBC with the new evening time slot so we can show the rest of the world that real wrestling is still out there and what a ride your in for tonight if you have just tuned in, Jimmy Rave will take on Chris Sabin while his new manager Lisa Marie will take on his former manager Valentina let's go to ringside for the first match of the night:

Alter Boy Luke vs Tyler

Hudson: Our first match of the night we don't have any information on Tyler this seem's to be someone who has come out of no where:

Luke and Tyler stand off in the ring as the referee check's them before he call's for the bell both men check each othet out before they tie up in the ring with a quick test of strength that Tyler clearly win's knocking Luke to the mat, before he slap's on a sleeper submisson hold Tyler and Luke do the usual act of the applied sleeper where Luke look's like he's about to fade before he come's back and take's Tyler down to the mat with a spinning heel kick.

Tyler goes for his finisher "The Inverted" he pick's Luke up high into the aire but Luke reverses the move and hit's "The Holy Driver" and pin's Tyler's shoulders to the mat as the referee make's the three count Alter Boy Luke come's away with the win as the new boy Tyler show's off an impressive display on the opening match of the night.

As the referee hold's Luke's hand in the air Tyler low blow's the referee before he quickly pull's Luke around and lift's him high into the air before he bring's him crashing back down with his version of a brainbuster "The Inverted" as Luke lies on the mat out of it the emt's rush to the ring as Tyler show's no respect as he mount's onto Luke and hammers away at him with some right and left mounted punches.

Winner: Alter Boy Luke

(50)

TNA Impact! on NBC Preview

250px-Logohead_01.jpg

6th Febuary 2006

Main Event Non-Title

Abyss Vs Raven in a Straitjackets match

if Raven win's Abyss will not be in the Lethal Lockdown match where the NWA Title will be on the line.

Kevin Nash and Jimmy Rave will pick someone to take out Samoa Joe and Valentina in the Career Killer match.

John Cena and Ron Killings "Mixed Raced Rappers" Vs Frank James and Billy the Kid "Revolution X"

The Rappers Tag Team Title's will not be on the line in this match as they go agaisnt Revolution X who will be looking to have some fun in the match.

Tyler Vs Alter Boy Luke

After his loss last week Tyler claimed that Luke's life was ending one minute at a time and will he end it on Impact! this week tune into find out.

Roster and future plan's

2vvnhmv.jpg

Abyss

The Monster known as Abyss who has ripped througth most of the star's in TNA in recent week's when Abyss has finished with Frank James and Billy The Kid rumor's say that Abyss will form a team with an unkown alliance and take on the NWA Tag Team Champion's.

Abyss has no had a taste of gold in TNA yet so that must make him more hungry for it.

th_AJ_Styles2.jpg

AJ Styles

The Former World Champion was written out of the storyline's of TNA and said to have defected to the WWE but was surposed to come back at Lockdown as part of Team Sting but early on this month a Ripped Bicep had to put the plan's on hold and it will be a good 7 month before Styles can return to the ring and hit the Styles Clash.

Styles stated on his website that it was a damm shame that this injury forced him from getting his revenge on Raven and Russo.

Styles has been in the ring in the last few week's for TNA before the injury as the masked man who attacked Raven.

BillyGunn.jpg

Billy The Kid

His feud with Abyss and them the formation of Revolution X with the now named Frank James has made The Kid the most talked about star in TNA and the fan's want to see more of him what will happen when he has taken care of Abyss who will be on Revolution X's hit list.

Bubba_Dudley.jpgDVon_Dudley.jpgSpike_Dudley.jpg

Team 3D

Most of the TNA fan's don't that they had signed the man known as D-Von Dudley as well as Bubba Ray Dudley but due to trademark and legal issues they haven't been on screen yet but one thing can be sure they will go througth the tag team's in TNA like a knife througth butter and no table will be left standing.

eddieguerrero71nc.jpg

Eddie Guerrero

After jumping ship's to TNA from the WWE Eddie has made an Impact! by stealing the NWA World Championship as well as the wheel's off Raven's car what will he do next to prove he is the best in TNA.

Source's close to Eddie claim that Chris Benoit could be the next to jump ship to TNA.

MillaJovovich2.jpg

Tina

Valentina's sister is also a part of TNA she hasn't appeard on screen yet but with her profile being placed on TNA.com it's only a matter of time before does.

Tina claim's that she doesn't want to be just eye candy like her sister she want's to mix it up in the ring.

KevinNash7.jpg

Kevin Nash

Having made his return last week on Impact! helping out Jimmy Rave the former WWE and WCW World Champion will ne mainly be the talk and brain behind Jimmy Rave but will be making an Impact! in the ring at some stage as well as starting a war to get his close friend Scott Hall a job back at TNA.

Edited by Lex Luther

Love the Main Event mate. Konnan and Eddie tagging. Man I hate Konnan but still it was a great match.

I was very suprised to see Alter boy Luke opening the show but it looks like you're using him well! is it me or is TNA turning a lot darker. I think your tooth is bringing the evil side out of you!!

And Nash is back...wooohoooo lol. I hope he does some amusing promos! thats all he's good for :P

Keep up the good work matey!

Mike Awesome Out of Impact!

Report's are kind of blured at the moment of what has happen but Mike Awesome will not be at Impact! this week due to an Injury he picked up, Awesome was surposed to be Jimmy Rave's and Kevin Nash's plan to take out Samoa Joe.

So instead booking plan's have changed, many are thinking of Nash and Rave doing a promo or something for now Nash has been giving out a lots of idea's and seem's pleased with his role.

Awesome will be out of Wrestling for about 16 month's with a knee injury so that put's him out of coming into TNA as well as his trip to Japan later this month AJPW have another star to fill in for Awesome at the meantime.

Spoilers for Impact! {Don't read if you want a surprise}

There is no Truth in the rumor that Scott Hall will be at Impact! this week TNA is letting Hall get back into shape before his return so he will not be taking Awesome's place at this moment in time.

Tina, Valentina's sister is expected to debut at the show and take on Lisa Marie.

Also Abyss is expected to have James Mitchell at his side in the main event with Abyss being pushed to the Main Event scene.

Edited by Lex Luther

TNA Impact! on NBC

250px-Logohead_01.jpg

6th Febuary 2006

The new TNA Impact! music video begin's to with "HeadStrong" by Trapt being the new opening theme a recap is shown of the last Impact! where Sting saved Eddie Guerrero after he beat Raven and Abyss in the main event.

The action come's down to ringside where Scott Hudson is sat as he welcome's the fan's to the show and give's them a run down of tonight's action at the Impact! Zone.

Scott Hudson: Hello fan's and welcome to Impact! here on NBC, What a show we have for you tonight Abyss will be in the Main Event with Raven and Kevin Nash is here tonight.

What a ride your in for so don't go changing the channel:

No DQ

Alter Boy Luke vs Tyler

Hudson: Our first match of the night is a re-match from last week's Impact! where Tyler failed to pick up his first win over Luke it was after the match that Tyler attacked Luke:

Luke and Tyler stand off in the ring as the referee check's them before he call's for the bell both men check each other out and there is bad blood in the air tonight as the fan's can see Tyler was like a crazy man last week when he made his debut after the loss to Luke he took Luke and the referee out and left them to the emt's.

Both me quickly tie-up but Tyler's learnt his flaw's from last week and quickly preform's an eye rake blinding Luke before he kick's him with a low blow the referee warn's him but can't do anything due to the No DQ rule in the match.

Unlike last week's match which was ok this was a solid contest and seemed to get the fan's more into after they have had time to ajust to Tyler who is still failry green at this stage.

At about the seven minute mark Tyler hit's his finisher "The Inverted" smashing Luke's head into the canvas and following it up with a three count as the referee make's the count.

Tyler come's away with the win as the referee check's on Luke who is out of it after the brainbuster style finisher.

Winner: Tyler

7:45

(53)

Hudson: So Tyler this week manages to get a win over Alter Boy Luke but i don't think this will end there with these two our next contest also features a new star called Tina she is the sister of Valentina and unlike her sister she is used to in ring work she will be taking on Lisa Marie who beat Valentina into the ground last week could we see Tina getting some revenge for her Sister here:

Lisa Marie vs Tina

Tina got a mixed reaction from the fan's in the Impact! she mainly got a few boo's probaly becuase she is the Sister of Valentina they must think it run's in the family Lisa Marie got a face reaction from the fans many know her as Victoria in the WWE and must have been fan's of her or they don't like Tina who seem's to be a pretty good looking lady.

The two diva's put on a good match with Tina actualy holding her own in the contest and showing some good reflexe's in the contest the fan's seemed to warm to her after the five minute mark while Victoria looked like she wasn't having a good time in the match.

From out of the back Valentina quickly came to ringside to distract Lisa but is distracted her sister Tina where from behind Lisa rolled her up in a pin with her shoulder's on the ground she pinned Tina if it wasn't for the distraction of Valentina, Tina may have won this match.

Both of the lady's put on a solid effort in this match and was a lot better than last week's encounter.

Lisa has her arm lifted by the referee as Tina get's out of the ring as Valentina try's to talk to her sister Tina just walk's past her and into the back.

Winner: Lisa Marie

8:54

(55)

Okay Mr Luther,

so you're diary. lol I'm liking it. Man i'm liking it. I really do enjoy the nancy boy ness of Altar Boy Luke....and I've got say that Kevin Nash's promo (the Godfather-ish promo) was humourous lol. Nash playing the Godfather of TNA. All you need now...is...actually...im keeping that one to myself lol *shifty*

Great Raven promo and Abyss looks on fire. I wonder if you actually can make him win the big one. I want to say yes but I fear I already know the answer.

D

• 8 months later...