The Sports Betting thread

Liam

**Next permanent Manchester United manager
5-1 Louis Van Gaal, Jurgen Klopp, 6-1 Sir Alex Ferguson, 9-1 Diego Simeone, 12-1 Ryan Giggs, 16-1 Laurent Blanc, 20-1 Antonio Conte, Pep Guardiola, 25-1 Carlo Ancelotti, Fabio Capello, 33-1 Gary Neville, Jose Mourinho, Michael Laudrup, 50-1 Steve Bruce.
Quickly go stick money on Giggs at Coral!

*I'm not liable if you end up losing your money

I wouldn't, because if he takes over till the end of the season, they won't pay out on him being permanent - you have to imagine they'd find someone better than him for the role come the summer.

Van Gaal is 5/4 now with Paddy Power.

Came in here to talk about the odds for tonight though, especially if you fancy a Chelsea win.

They're 15/4, or 10/11 for a win or a draw. They pay 10/1 on a Chelsea win and both teams to score - not bad.

It's a tough one to call though. Atletico (17/20) have been amazing this season but I can see Jose setting Chelsea up to be hard to break down, and you always fancy them to grab a goal at some point.

If I do end up betting on the game tonight, I'll probably go with a score draw - 1-1 pays 11/2.

Eightfold(s) To Win

Tottenham @17/20

Man Utd @ 1/3

Newcastle @10/11

Man City @ 8/11

Leicester @ 1/2

Burnley @ 21/10

Coventry @ 11/4

Dundee Utd @11/10

Stake: £10.00 Potential Returns: £5584.74

Today's gamble madness.

First bet in a few weeks today and just having a bit of a punt. Put £10 on over 1.5 goals in all the Championship games, 12 fold acca at just under 10/1. Always got a decent chance with over 1.5 goals, but more often than not it's just that one game that lets you down!

• 3 weeks later...

Wow I never knew this was here, been betting a few hundred dollars a day on every major professional sport for the last year or so.

I'll have to start tracking and posting more plays, though this seems to be mostly footy.

Wow I never knew this was here, been betting a few hundred dollars a day on every major professional sport for the last year or so.

I'll have to start tracking and posting more plays, though this seems to be mostly footy.

Can I have it? At least you will get to see me piss it against the wall. :shifty:

• Like 1

Sounds like you've got a problem.

Unless you're winning of course, then share the wealth. :shifty:

Can I have it? At least you will get to see me piss it against the wall. :shifty:

Lmfao, whatever you say. It's not a problem if you win.

Was thinking of playing a pre-match on Real, as Bet365 has a free in-play bet up to your stake of $50 so it's risk free if you do a bet before.

More fun to bet for Atletico to win, or possibly push it to penalties or something. MIGHT do that and a goal scorer. Might not.

Anyone have any ideas? American sports are my forte, not as much footy.

I managed to break even with a cheeky bet on Ramos to score any time in 90 minutes at 8/1. Had bet on Bamford to score first and as part of a scorecast in the Derby/QPR so was livid when they brought him on with 90 seconds left as my bet would have been voided and I would have gotten my stake back otherwise :-/

First goal-scorers are always a great pay-out but just oh so risky. Been betting anytime scorer's online more often than not. Ronaldo did not pay yesterday tho. Luckily my in play for Real next goal cashed with their tying goal.