What music are you listening to?

Benji

Holy shit Magical Trevor! Haven't seen that in years! :lol:

Actual listening news, these two:

Delightful pop rock! And a nice nonsensical video as well. Warning: contains puppets, silly outfits and cowbells.

Piratey folk is back! :w00t: New album dropped some point in the last month, cue much excitement and rum-drinking.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't get enough of this song. Love the video, love the song, love Killer Mike, love the guest verses. It's all hot, hot fire.

Be warned, though! NSFW, for there are naked boobies at one point when strippers eat the chopped up body of a failed stick-up man (now you wanna watch the video, right?).

• 2 weeks later...

This fucking song. Like once a year it will randomly get stuck in my head for like a week. I have no idea how or why, as far as I know it wasn't even a minor hit in any country and it wasn't a song I listened to that much, nor does any of it seem particularly catchy. Yet nearly 20 years later and it's still there just waiting to pounce and make me start mumble singing about new clothes, carpet ends meeting and strangers from different stations.

Edited by Quom

The last few days I've been listening to a lot of old Placebo and McLusky. Now my wife's off work on maternity leave she doesn't need the car so doesn't need to drop me off at work any more....So that means that I have the CD player to myself to play loud without upsetting my wife and daughter in the morning!

Placebo's guitar sound is just fantastic.

• Like 1