What music are you listening to?

Benji

Actually not reporting in with some strange death metal band this time. Going through my very first listen to Ayreon's "The Human Equation", and it is certainly and interesting composition. Not usually my style of music but after seeing Devin Townsend's name dropped along with the album I had to give it a listen. Not as epic or deep (or immensely lyrical) as made out to be but certainly not a disappointment.

I'M BROKEN AND I'M HUNGRY

HARD UP AND LONELY

I'VE BEEN DANCING ON THIS KILLING FLOOR FOR YEARS

If you don't know what that means by now, GTFO of this area of EWB.

Been on a Lagwagon kick lately. Nothing wrong with that.

Nothing at all.

IT'S HEADS OR TAILS AND HEART ATTACKS AND BROKEN DREAMS TONIGHT

This is The Night Of The Ultimate Mosh, as Birdflesh so rightfully put it.

Sipping on some home-brewed wine, getting drunk and blasting grind at unholy hours. So far gotten through two Relapse Records grind compilations, the Czech Assault and the Swedish Assault, and now working my way through Gore Beyond Necropsy's "Fullthröttle Chaös Grind Machine" and Pisschrist's "Fucking Singles". If I stay awake long enough, take the most recent Fuck The Facts record "Disgorge Mexico" out for a spin.

Still listening to F4AF like I stated in my last post, but I now have CD&DIC and FH@H (Live Album). CD&DIC is awesome. But I must be the only person in the world to prefer M&H over it. :P

Also got Mail on Sunday. Nice little Rap Album. :P

*shot*

Edited by Black Majik

Mykonos - Fleet Foxes

Reminds me of America (the band, not the country) for some reason and it is very probably derivative as fuck, but it makes me smile and nod my head like an idiot none the less.

'Tis a shame the rest of the "Sun Giant" EP is a big fat "meh" to me. *sighs* Ah wellity.

Edited by badotori

Five Finger Death Punch - "From Out of Nowhere" (Faith No More cover)

Awesome. Heard it on Bruce Dickinsons' Radio 6 show about 2 weeks ago, and as it started I knew I recognized it, and it suddenly hit me it was Faith No More. Awesome cover.

And subsequently, the FNM album featuring that song, "The Real Thing".