Nu-Wrestling Evolution

Novaho

IPB Image

Voice: Damn it's been so long now since I was in the buisness. The dungeons doing well so I don't have to worry about that for awhile. I mean I love wrestling, it's in my blood. I don't won't to work for WWE. Yeah sure they offered me a position on creative but their stuff is just getting so old and boring. Now a company like TNA that's where it's at. Their young fresh and going places. They are re-inventing wrestling.

But no that's not what I want either. I don't want to see it re-invented, I want to see it evolved. And there is only one way to do. I'll start my own wrestling promotion. I've got the money and the know how. Plus with my name I'm sure people would want to come and work for me. Yeah that's what I'm going to do. But I need a name. What should I call it? Well I do want to see wrestling evolved. I've got. Ok time to get a press conferance sorted. It's time for.....

Nu-Wrestling Evolution!

IPB Image

Today maybe a new interesting day in the sport of professional wrestling. The one and only Bret "The Hitman" Hart today announced he will be starting his very own wrestling promotion. It was also said that the promotion is to be called Nu-Wrestling Evolution. When asked about the name Bret said:

Bret Hart: It's very simple why I chose this name. I want to see wrestling evolve and that's exactly what this company will be doing.

We also asked "The Hitman" who he would be bringing in to help run the promotion and also who to expect to be performing and he said:

Bret Hart: At the moment I still have everything in the very early stages but stay tuned, our webpage will be up on the internet shortly and I will announce everything that you guys need to know. So world watch out because Nu-Wrestling Evolution is here!

Nu-Wrestling Evolution is a large Italian fed, booked by Rikishi and has featured MANY top former WWE and indy stars.

Website

Edited by timmayy rave

Yeah I know however I would like try and run the company my own way in America. I will be keeping some of the elements the NWE has just now though.

Edited by Novaho

IPB Image

Taken from NWE.com:

IPB Image

Commissioner Kishi

Well today marks a new bench mark in professional wrestling history. Today we are proud to announce many new things here an Nu-Wrestling Evolution. However our first point of buisness it to welcome you to our new webpage. Our webmasters have been working tirelessly day and night for the past week to get things up and running and we are please that the site is now up and running.

But now we move onto the more important. Earlier this week our boss and owner of Nu-Wrestling Evolution, Bret Hart began the interview process to hire some staff for the promotion. "The Hitman" went through many candidates and after much deliberation NWE.com is please to announce that former WWE superstar and seasoned wrestling veteran Rikishi has been named as the official commissioner of Nu-Wrestling Evolution. Also this week we can announce NWE's new ring announcer, commentry team and senior referee.

IPB Image

Tony Schiavone

Announcer

IPB Image

Diamond Dallas Page

Colour Commentator

IPB Image

Michael Buffer

Ring Annoucer

IPB Image

Mark "Slick" Johnson

Senior Referee

Although no announcements have been made as to any wrestlers that will be competing for NWE. We have been told to expect word in the near future. So keep checking NWE.com for all the latest developments.

IPB Image

Taken from NWE.com:

Roster Being Filled & TV Deal

Earlier today Nu-Wrestling Evolution owner Bret Hart gave us here at NWE.com exclusive news on roster signings that have been made so far. As many of you know earlier this week WWE released many superstars in it's clean up program. As soon as "The Hitman" was aware of this he jumped to try and sign some of the ex-WWE talent. He, along with new Commissioner Rikishi have been on the phone all day in contract negotiations.

The first official roster member announced was at 10:21am this morning. We have been told that ex-TNA wrestler Scott Steiner has been signed to Nu-Wrestling Evolution. This was due to the fact that TNA were not using Steiner to the best of his ability so both parties decided that it would be best for the two to part ways. Once this was known, Rikishi made no hesitation in getting in touch with "Big Poppa Pump" and after much deliberation the deal was done. However at this time no details have been released about Steiner's contract with NWE.

Next we got word at around 12:16pm this afternoon that "The Hitman" had mamnged to nab another wrestler to add to the roster. After being released from his commentating position on WWE SmackDown! for apparently "hogging the spotlight", Mister John Bradshaw Layfield has agreed to lace up his wrestling boots one more time and has agreed to come and work in Nu-Wrestling Evolution on 6 month deal.

Also joining is former 16 time World Champion, and ex-WWE Raw member, "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair. Flair was recently released from WWE because they felt he was to old to still compete at the top level and they also felt they couldn't use him anymore. From what we have heard, Flair is excited to be working for long time friend Bret Hart and he is going to be out to prove that the WWE made a big mistake in releasing him.

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

As the contract negotiations continue into tonight, Commissioner Rikishi ensured that we would have a full roster update sometime tomorrow.

IPB Image

In other news, Nu-Wrestling Evolution is very proud to announce that it has come to terms with TV Network MTV to start airing NWE first ever show. "The Hitman" was heard to have said that he is very proud of having landed the deal he hopes that MTV and the fans will be happy with what NWE has to offer. The new is due to air Wednesdays at 8/9 CT sometime in the near future.

IPB Image

Taken from NWE.com:

Roster Complete and Titles Added

After hours of negotiations, NWE.com can finaly announce that Nu-Wrestling Evolution now has a full roster of competitors. Due to this NWE.com will be adding a roster page onto the site later on today.

Probably three of the bigger names to sign with NWE came in the early hours of this morning. At around 2:39am this morning we learned that none other than former WCW superstar Vampiro had signed and then less than 5 minutes later came the signing of former WWE Tag Team Champion, Heidenreich.

A couple of hours later we again learnt that Commissioner Rikishi had completed the signing of another 2 superstars. Firstly came the name of ROH member Austin Aries and lastly but by no means leastly, "The Juice" Juventud Guerrera. After this Bret Hart and Commissioner Rikisgi officially announced that the roster was now complete.

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

For the full roster check back here on NWE.com as we will have our new roster page up and running.

Also today Bret Hart announced three championships that will be used here in NWE. They are:

IPB Image

NWE World Heavyweight Championship

IPB Image

NWE National Championship

IPB Image

NWE Television Championship

Be sure to stay tuned for more infomation on our debut show because we have been told that 2 of these titles will be up for grabs.

nwe_links_logo.jpg

Nu-Wrestling Evolution Roster

Owner

Bret "The Hitman" Hart

Commissioner

Rikishi

Superstars

Alex Shelley

Austin Aries

Bobby Roode

Carlito

Chris Jericho

Heidenreich

Homicide

Jay Lethal

John Bradshaw Layfield

"The Juice" Juventud Guerrera

Konnan

Lance Hoyt

Matt Hardy

Montel Vontavious Porter

Petey Williams

"Primetime" Elix Skipper

Raven

Ric Flair

Scott Steiner

Shannon Moore

Ultimo Dragon

Vampiro

Announcer

Tony Schiavone

Colour Commentator

Diamond Dallas Page

Ring Announcer

Michael Buffer

Senior Referee

Mark "Slick" Johnson

Championships

WorldTitle1.jpg

John Bradshaw Layfield

NationalTitle.gif

Bobby Roode

WorldTitle.jpg

NWE Television Championship

"The Juice" Juventud Guerrera

Edited by Novaho

IPB Image

Las Vegas, Nevada

November 8th, 2006

As the show opened the camera started to pan around the arena. The fans were going nuts as they tried to get their faces on camera. After a few minutes the camera changed its view to inside the ring. In the ring, Michael Buffer was standing wait to speak.

Michael Buffer: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Nu-Wrestling Evolution. It's now time so are you ready? Las Vegas, Nevada are you rrrrready? Then for the thousands in attendance and the people watching around the world. LLLLLEEEETTSSSS GET RRRREADY TO RRRUUUMMMBBBLLLEEEEE!!!!!

The crowd begin to go nuts again.

Michael Buffer: At this time please allow me to introduce to you the owner of Nu-Wrestling Evolution, Bret "The Hitman" Hart.

The crowd begin to go nuts again as they recognise the familiar figure of "The Hitman". As Bret enters the ring he calls for the microphone and the fans quiet down in anticipation of his speech.

Bret Hart: Ladies and gentlemen it gives me great pleasure to introduce you to my vision. My vision of wrestling evolved. You see about 3 months ago I was sitting at The Dungeon in Calgary and I was thinking. I wanted back into the buisness. Not to wrestle obviously but I wanted to back in with the action. Now in my eyes there were 2 companies. One, that in 1997 screwed me over and for that I will never forgive them. And the other giving old veterans a place to retire. So as you can probably tell I was in a bit of a slump about what to do. So in the days that followed, I decided screw it lets start something of my own. Something that will push the talent to the limits of professional wrestling. So ladies and gentlemen, I Bret "The Hitman" Hart am proud to bring you my creation. Nu-Wrestling Evolution.

Bret Hart: Now if you have been visiting our new website, NWE.com, then you will know about some of the matches that we have going one tonight. And I promise you match will be worth the wait. However tonight in our Main Event, 4 men are going to step into this ring and battle for the chance to call themselves the first ever NWE World Heavyweight Champion. Also if you were reading on our siteabout the preview of tonights show then you will also know that I have big annoucement. Well that annoucement is that our roster is not yet complete. Yes I know, we told you all that it was but I can tell you one individual has still to be named on the roster. Now because of all the secrecy going on just now I won't tell you how it is yet. In fact I will tell you that on Sunday November 26th, at our very first Pay-Per-View called Destiny you will find out who our mystery man is. Now please sit back and enjoy the show!

After handing the microphone back "The Hitman" headed backstage as the opening match was about to begin.

Petey Williams & Shannon Moore vs Jay Lethal & "The Juice" Juventud Guerrera

The match started out with Moore and Lethal squaring off. Moore got the upperhand early and hit a German Suplex on Lethal sending his head crashing to the mat. He then proceeded to stomp the grounded Lethal to weaken him up. Moore then tagged in his partner. The Canadian Destroyer went over and continued the stomping on Lethal. Williams then picked up Lethal and tried to go for his Flip Piledriver early, however Lethal managed to reverse it into a Back Body Drop. After this Lethal managed to tag in Juvi. Juvi quickly jumped over the ropes and went straight for Moore on the other side of the ring. He knocked Moore off of the apron and then turned to go for Williams who was already back onto his feet. Williams saw Juvi running at him going for a Clothesline and mananged to duck it and reverse it into a Neckbreaker. Now back on the apron, Shannon Moore came into the ring to help double team Juvi, but Lethal wasn't going to allow this and jump from the apron onto the top rope and hit Moore with a sprongboard Dropkick sending him to the outside. Lethal followed to the outside and this distracted Williams. Juvi now back on his feet sensed the oppurtunity and ran up behind Williams and rolled him up in a school boy. But "The Juice" only managed to get a 2 count. With Moore and Lethal still brawl on the outside the action back in the ring was still going. Both Williams and Juvi were trading blows with each other. Williams tried to swing a violent right hook but Juvi ducked it and Williams spun around and was placed in the Juvi Driver. Juvi then signalled for the 450 Splash. On the outside Moore got the upperhand on Lethal sending him head first into the ring steps. This gave Moore the chance to push Juvi from the top of the turnbuckle and send him crashing to the mat. Williams who had now recovered took his chance and planted a dazed Juvi with The Canadian Destroyer to pick up the win.

Winners: Petey Williams & Shannon Moore

After coming back from commercial the camera is backstage. In the scene we see Commissioner Rikishi talking to someone.

Rikishi: Hey there man I'm so glad you made it. So I take it you have had a look around the place and checked out the locker room area etc.

Voice: I sure have. It's been a very interesting day and I will definetly be in touch with about your offer.

Rikishi: Excellent! It's been great seeing you again Matt.

As the camera turns around to see who the man was all it picks up is the back of the man walking away. However it is able to catch what looks like a Matt Hardy logo on the back of his jacket.

Konnan vs Carlito

The match was very one sided from the beginning with Carlito using his quickness to out manuver the veteran Konnan. After a series of Vertical Suplexs Carlito managed to plant K-Dogg with a spiking DDT. He then went for a cover but Konnan kicked out at 2. After this the momentum began to switch in Konnan's favor as he started to use his strengh and experience to overcome the young Carlito. After nailing Carlito with the Rolling Thunder, Konnan started to go the Tequila Sunrise but Carlito quickly got to the ropes forcing him to break the hold before it was properly locked in. Konnan began to argue with the referee but the ref stood his ground. Carlito, now back on his feet, scored with a thunderous right hand to the jaw of Konnan which sent him realing. Konnan was beginning to get livid and ran at Carlito looking for a Clothesline but Carlito used his pace to duck the attempt and he then hit Konnan with the Back Cracker. Konnan fell to the mat and it looked over as Carlito went for the pin. However from out of the crowd appeared Homicide and he jumped the barrier and climbed onto the apron. The referee quickly went over to get rid of Homicide as did Carlito. After short argument Carlito turned back to what he thought was a fallen Konnan. But Konnan was back to his feet and he whacked Carlito right in the head with his slap jack. Carlito fell to the mat and Konnan picked up the win.

Winner: Konnan

After the match Konnan called for the microphone and Homicide got into the ring.

Konnan: Look at all you gringo scum. You act as if your surprised to see my boy Homicide here with me today. What you thought I would come to this company alone? Not a chance. I'm here to make a statement that the Latino Nation will back down to no one. So Nu-Wrestling Evolotion get ready, because LAX is about to go 5150!

Montel Vontavious Porter vs Bobby Roode vs Raven

Triple Threat Match

In what was to be one of the big matches of the night, Raven, MVP and Bobby Roode all squared off to become the NWE National Champion. Most people had predicted that Raven would be favourite due to the experience advantage he held over his opponents. From the get go it was MVP and Roode who teamed together to dominate the for World Champion. After practically taking Raven out of the equation early MVP and Roode set out for each other. It was all Roode as he dominated the young MVP, hitting a Piledriver and a German Suplex. Roode also went for an early pin but came up short. As Roode continued to dominate the match focusing on MVP, Raven was steadily getting back to his feet. As Roode went to run off of the ropes Raven caught him with his patented Discuss Clothesline. Raven then dragged Roode to his feet and planted him with the Raven Effect DDT. Raven then went for the cover but MVP broke it up. Raven got back to his feet and began to argue with MVP. After a minute or so MVP slapped Raven which didn't sit to well with Raven. Raven began to beat down the arrogant MVP and forced him out of the ring. Raven then started to trash talk MVP from the inside as Bobby Roode came up from behind to hit is Northern Lariat and pick up the win to become the new National Champion.

Winner and new NWE National Champion: Bobby Roode

Main Event

Scott Steiner vs John Bradshaw Layfield vs Ric Flair vs Vampiro

Fatal 4-Way Elimination Match

The main event was upon us and it was time to crown the first ever NWE Champion. All 4 men had as good a chance as the other and only time would tell who would walk out on top. After the opening bell the 4 soon paired off. It was JBL and Steiner and Flair with Vampiro. The dirtiest player in the game started out with all guns blazing. It could be seen that he wanted to becoming the 17 time world champion. On the other side Steiner was overpowering the self proclaimed "Wrestling God". Both Flair and Steiner started to use their wear down tactics to try and easy up the opponents for their submission moves. Flair was making easy work of Vampiro by wearing down his legs. Everyone seemed surprised at how easily Flair was taking care of Vampiro. After working the legs so much Flair went for the Figure 4 Leg Lock and it wasn't long until Vampiro tapped and was eliminated. After this Flair decided it was time to go for Big Poppa Pump. With JBL worn down he was practically out by now. After getting the advantage on Steiner, Flair Irish Whipped Steiner to the corner and then started with the Knife Edge Chops to the bare chest of Steiner. After every chop you could see the red marks on Steiner's chest. Flair then decided to go up top, but as time had shown Steiner just flung him across the ring. Steiner now seized the oppurtunity to got for the Steiner Recliner but as he was walking over towards Flair, from out of nowhere came JBL with a vicious Clothesline From Hell. After that is was academic the Steiner was eliminated. We now came down to the final 2. The 16 time champion and the self proclaimed wrestling god. JBL went to pick up Flair who was still laid out from his flying lesson from Steiner. But the dirtiest player in game prove his name by grabbing the crotch of JBL. The referee told Flair to let go before starting his 5 count. Flair let go on 4 and started to send several punches to JBL's jaw. JBL started to stagger around the ring dazed and Flair ran to bounce off of the ropes. As Flair was coming back JBL came to his senses and rolled Flair up in a school boy and pulled on his tights t pick up the win. JBL had just become the first ever NWE World Heavyweight Champion.

Winner and new NWE World Heavyweight Champion: John Bradshaw Layfield

After the match JBL began to celebrate winning the belt much to the displeasure of the booing crowd. Flair got back to his feet still wondering what had just happened. The show went off the air with a picture of JBL celebrating in Flair face.

Edited by Novaho

Okay, Time for some feedback from the first show.

Firstly, the Bret Hart introduction. I thought you did a stellar job here. In your opening segment, you gave the intentions, the reasons, and the future. Hell, I'm excited. Can Bret Hart provide the future of Proffessional wrestling? Or is he doing it purely as a grudge against VK McMahon.

First match was a good start. I wasn't quite sure who the faces were but you definately have some great talent and I am particularly happy you're using The Juice well. Suprising end, because i''d say that Shannon Moore is probably the weakest of all four of the stars but Petey Williams is an impressive guy. Good match.

The Rikishi segment was interesting. Good suspense. First name to cross my mind was Matt Hardy but now I think about it, it also could be Bentley. I'm hoping its not Matt Hardy as I am not a huge mark for him but I'm excited to see who you choose.

The Konnan/Carlito match was interesting although I am unsure as to how Carlito ended up in the NWE. Good action between Carlito and Konnan and you definately made Konnan look impressive. Homicide also arrive adds to the spice. Maybe we'll see Carlito join this group eventually.

The Next Match was an interesting mix of the new, the talented and the experienced. Good to see Roode going over as it shows you that the NWE is exactly what it says on the tin. The development of new talented wrestlers. Very happy Roode went over and you put him over well.

The Main Event had 3 Superstars who you wouldn't doubt would be anything else than the Main Event and then Vampiro who I was supicious about. Good to see JBL going over and good also to see Ric Flair being treated with respect. Happy to see JBL get the belt. I personally hope not to see Vampiro in too many Main Event Matches since this is supposed to be the Evolution of Wrestling and it would great to see Flair putting over superstars like Bobby Roode. I would be suprised to see Steiner put over anyone mind you :P

Overall feeling of the show was that it was a good, well written show that was filled with the right mix of suspense and wrestling. I can not wait for my next dose of your show dude, congratulations.

Edited by DaveKOTW

IPB Image

This Week In Wrestling

This week has been a very active week in the world of professional wrestling. New companies have opened, superstars are thinking of coming back to the squared circle and people have been fired.

First off, a new company debut this past Wednesday and from the feedback we have been given it has been given a fairly positive response. Wrestling legend Bret "The Hitman" Hart, this week debut his new wrestling promotion Nu-Wrestling Evolution. Many people were sceptical at first as to what the promotion would bring to the wrestling world. However many people have been praising The Hitman's new creation and have said that it could eventually become a major player in professional wrestling.

Moving on to superstars, Chris Jericho recently appeared on TNA's Impact show on Spike Tv. In an off the camera interview Jericho is said to have said that we can expect him to return to wrestling very very soon.

And as a finishing note for today, on Tuesday 7th November 2006. The WWE officially annouced the release of SmackDown! roster member Matt Hardy, It was said that Matt Hardy is looking to take sometime out of wrestling to focus on his personal life and hopefully regain his spark wgich made him a fan favourite.

IPB Image

Taken from NWE.com:

IPB Image

Ric Flair and The World Title

Today Saturday, November 11th 2006, Nu-Wrestling Evolution Commissioner Rikishi declared what the main event would be at our first Pay-Per-View on Sunday November 26th. The Commissioner has stated thatfter this past Wednesday's main event in which saw John Bradshaw Layfiled become the NWE Champion, due to the fact that Ric Flair was the last man eliminated, Rikishi has decided the the former 16 World Champion is now the number 1 contender for the title. Also Rikishi said that this coming Wednesday on MTV we shall see JBL and Flair as the official contract signing takes place.

Way too many 'informative' posts before an actual show. Much of that could have been combined into a couple of posts.

Why would you post something that told us who your champions were BEFORE you gave us the matches that they won the titles in ?

You've taken a federation that exists, and basically made it something else simply because that's what you wanted to do .... fine. You should have made mention of that, or least made mention of the fact that the fed does exist, just not in your diary.

The roster is like a collection of talented but for whatever reason not top-line talent. You have WAY too many 'Names' on this roter for me to buy it. Also, how is it that you have TNA/WWE contracted wrestlers on your roster ? Ugh, a huge mess here.

The card. You have a TNA spot fest, a match that is there just for the sake of it, two title matches that are just put together and done so just because they are the biggest names on your roster (minus MVP - where'd he come from by the way ? WWE just debuted him and hyped him all to hell)

The actual writing of the card was fine. Aside from that, there are tons and tons and tons of holes in this. I'll keep reading for a bit in order to see what you do with it, but you've put yourself in quite a hole to dig out of.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Taken from NWE.com:

November 15th Preview

Last week we saw the debut of Nu-Wrestling Evolution and from what we have gathered it went down very well with the fans. Last week we saw the first ever NWE World Heavyweight Champion crowned in none other than John Bradshaw Layfield. He went through 3 other men to become the champion. Beating Scott Steiner, Vampiro and Ric Flair is now easy feat. After JBL pinned Ric Flair to win the title, NWE Chairman Bret Hart decided that it was only fair to give Flair the number 1 contender spot. This Wednesday both JBL and Ric Flair wiill come face to face as they sign the contract for their one on one match at Destiny on November 26th. Will this blow up at the signing or will it remain civilised? Find out this Wednesday.

Also last week saw the debuts of Konnan and Carlito in Nu-Wrestling Evolution. Both men put on one hell of a match however Konnan prevailed with his ever famous Slap Jack. However Konnan hasn't came to NWE alone, last week from within the crowd came his LAX compadre, Homicide. Now Homicide did has his hand in Konnan winning. After the match we then saw Carlito go to Commissioner Rikishi and demand a match against both Konnan and Homicide. The Commissioner said no problem but Carlito would have to find a partner to help him out against LAX. Who will Carlito find as his mystery partner? Will anyone want to partner with him?

Last week also saw the debut of the new National Championship. MVP, Raven and Bobby Roode all stepped into the squared circle and what a war it was. This match wwent back and forth until Bobby Roode was crowned the new National Champion. This week Roode is put to the test as he has to defend his belt for the first time against Heidenreich.

Also booked for this week is:

Shannon Moore vs "The Juice" Juventud Guerrera

Plus we will have more news on who Commissioner Rikishi was taking to backstage, Destiny and much more. So tune in this Wednesday to new Nu-Wrestling Evolution, only on MTV!

This diary reminds me of the super indy that everyone wants to do, but you can't thanks to realism. Well, it looks like you've done away with the realism & in this place, that is a bad thing.

Anyways, you should've called the promotion a different name for starters. You also could've built up the PPV matches, not just throw them away out on television. Also, why would a company like this, being new, have a PPV already?

Onto the writing though, it's fine, but there's just too many holes for me to get into this diary.

IPB Image

San Francisco, California

November 16th, 2006

The show opens and the pyro starts to go off around the entrance ramp and the crowd begins to cheer as the camera swings around the arena. After a minute of to the camera heads over to the announce table where Tony Shiavone and Diamond Dallas Page are sitting ready to call the action.

Tony Shiavone: Welcome fans to another edition of Nu-Wrestling Evolution here on MTV. I am Tony Shiavone joined as always by my announce partner DDP, Diamond Dallas Page. What a show we have lined up for you tonight.

Diamond Dallas Page: Your right there Tony. Tonight our World Heavyweight Champion has to go face to face with the number 1 contender for his title as they sign the contract for the main event at Destiny on November 26th.

Tony Shiavone: That's right. John Bradshaw Layfield must face his challenger Ric Flair in that ring tonight. But other than that our National Champion Bobby Roode defends his title for the first time tonight against Heidenreich.

Diamond Dallas Page: And don't forget Tony that the LAX will face off against Carlito and a partner of his choosing.

Tony Shiavone: But first let's head over to the ring for our first contest.

Shannon Moore vs "The Juice" Juventud Guerrera

As expected the match go off to a fast pace with Juvi getting the early advantage. Using his speed and experience, Juvi managed to connect with quick Cruiserweight moves and also a fast whipping Hurricanrana. He then went for the pin but only managed a quick 2. Still reeling from the flurry of moves, Moore never really looked like he would get into the match. Juvi just continued to dominate him throughout the match. About the midway point Juvi was still in control until Moore got a sneaky thumb to the eyes of "The Juice". This lead to Moore hitting a Vertical Suplex and then he put the downed Juvi into an Armbar Submission hold. Juvi did managed to eventually reach the ropes and Moore was forced to break the hold. Both men were now back on their feet and Moore caught Juvi with a boot to the gut. He then followed up with an Irish Whip into the corner. Moore then lifted up Juvi and tried to Superplex him back onto the mat. However Juvi managed to reverse it and push Moore off of the ropes which sent him crashing back first onto the mat. Moore was now in prime position and Juvi seized the moment and hit his patanted 450 Splash to pick up the win. After the match was over Juvi celebrated playing to the crowd when from out of nowhere Petey Williams came running down the entrance way and slid into the ring. Juvi, who was still celebrating didn't notice Williams and turned around to be hit by a boot to the gut and then The Canadian Destroyer. Williams stood over the downed Juvi bad mouthing him after having knocked out "The Juice".

Winner: "The Juice" Juventud Guerrera

After coming back from the commercial, the camera was backstage in the office of Commissioner Rikishi.

Rikishi: Come in. Ah Carlito, what can I do for you my good man?

Carlito: Ok last week you said Carlito could have any partner he wants to go against LAX tonight right?

Rikishi: Yes I did.

Carlito: Well Carlito can't find anyone cool enough to be in his corner. So I want to do it alone.

Rikishi: Look I don't care if you think no one is cool enough you had better find yourself a partner soon because that match is coming up shortly. And remember, no part, no match!

The camera does a close up on Carlito.

Carlito: Damn, that's not cool.

Bobby Roode© vs Heidenreich

The next match would feature the new National Champion, Bobby Roode defending his title for the first time. However the defense wouldn't be an easy one as he had to face Heidenreich. Straight after the opening bell Heidenreich charged at the champion looking to end his reign quickly. Heidenreich used his power game to get the advantage over Roode hitting hit with some vicious punches and also a running Powerslam. The challenger then picked up Roode and then Irish Whipped him before running at him and connecting with a powerful Clothlesline that tuned the champion inside out. He then went for a pin but only got a 2 count. After trying to pick Roode back up, Heidenreich was hit with a stiff Uppercut to his Jaw which sent him stumbling back. It was now time for the champion to take control of the match. Roode Heidenreich around and hit him with a hard German Suplex in which Heidenreich landed awkwardly. Heidenreich had to use thr ropes to egt back to his feet and even then he was very dazed and confused. Roode then Irish Whipped the challenger and connected with a perfect Double A Spinebuster. The champion then tried for a pin but Heidenreich barely managed to kick out. Roode picked up Heidenreich and ran off of the ropes. Heidenreich came to his senses and kicked Roode in the stomach. He then picked up Roode going for a back Suplex but the champion flipped and landed on his feet. Roode then ran off of the near by ropes and came running back and hit Heidenreich with the Northern Lariat for the win.

Winner and still NWE National Champion: Bobby Roode

After coming back from the commercial, the camera was backstage in the office of Commissioner Rikishi.

Rikishi: So what do you say will you come and work here in Nu-Wrestling Evolution?

Voice: I don't know man. I mean the offer is nice an all but I just don't know if I want to get back into the ring yet.

The camera turns around to see the office door open and Carlito walk in.

Carlito: Look Rikishi I can't find a parte.....

Rikishi: Oh god! Not this again. Look....

Carlito: Wait, you could be my partner. Your cool. What do you say Matt Hardy?

The camera moves over and brings Matt Hatdy into view.

Rikishi: Sorry Carlito, Matt here isn't on the roster yet so that won't be happen.....

Matt Hardy: Hold on a sec. Your the guy going against that LAX group. Ok I'll tell you what I will do. Just for tonight I will be your partner and that's it.

Carlito: Now that's cool.

Konnan & Homicide vs Carlito & Matt Hardy

The match started out with Konnan and Carlito. Carlito was eagerly wanting to get his hands on Konnan after last weeks attack. Carlito was daring Konnan to come get him but Konnan decided he would tag in Homicide instead. Carlito then charged straight at Homicide and knocked him down with a strong Lariat. Carlito then proceeded to get on Homicide and punch the hell out of him. Carlito got back to a vertical base and dragged Homicide with him but was met by a vicious forearm shot to the head from Homicide who then tagged in Konnan. Carlito, who was reeling from the forearm shot, was hit by a Clothesline from Konnan. Konnan went for a cover but ony got a 2 count. Konnan then got the tag back into Homicide who jumped onto the ropes and hit Carlito with a springboard dropkick. Carlito got sent flying back to the centre of the ring and Homicide tried to go for another pin but again Carlito kicked out. By now Carlito had to make the tag and he did after both himself and Homicide connected each other with a double Clothesline. Now Carlito could tag in Hardy and he did but Homicide also tagged in Konnan. Both men went to work on the other as Hardy and Konnan started to trade punches. Hardy began to get the upperhand and it looked like he could get the Twist of Fate early but Homicide got back to his feet and managed to get over to breakup Hardy from Konnan. Konnan then picked up Carlito and Irish Whipped into the corner however the referee was in the way and got knocked out. Konnan then went into his pocket and pulled out the slap jack and whacked Carlito. Carlito fell to the ground out called. Konnan then went up behind Hardy and hit him with the slap jack aswell. Hardy stummbled around allowing Homicide to hit the Gringo Killa and pick up the win.

Winners: Konnan & Homicide

Main Event

Contract Signing

Before the signing took place Bret "The Hitman" Hart came down to the ring to oversee the proceedings and to make sure everything ran smoothly. Both JBL and Flair came to the ring eager to sign the contract and head for their match at Destiny. Everything went according to plan, however after the contract was sign the drama began as JBL took the microphone.

JBL: Well it's all set Ric good luck at Destiny. Your going to need it.

Flair: Luck, me? "The Nature Boy" doesn't need it. I'm the 16-time World Champion and come Destiny it will be 17.

JBL laughs to himself.

JBL: I doubt that Ric. You see, I am a "Wrestling God" and a self made millionaire. Now being a self made millainaire, you learn that sometime you have to take out insurance policies. And I would like to introduce you to mine. Turn around Ric.

From inside the crowd, Lance Hoyt jumped the barrier and got into the ring. Once Flair had turned around he was met with a Big Boot from Hoyt which knocked him to the mat and out cold.

JBL: I'd like you to meet my insurance policy and also personal body guard Lance Hoyt.

The show came to an end with JBL and Hoyt both standing over the downed Flair and JBL holding the belt in the air.

Okeydokey, to the show

Great opening number with the Juice. I totally have no idea what the Juice did to get the punihment of Petey Williams but I guess we'll find out later.

Rikishi/Carlito was fine

Boody Roode over Heidenreich, the Roode push continues. I guess this means Heidenreich isni't going to get a push.

Back to Carlito. Matt joins ship. Awaiting to see what happens...

LAX destroy Carlito and Matt. Lol either Matt will sign and get revenge or Matt is a serious pussy.

Flair/JBL signing is fine with Lance Hoyt love at the end. I'm not the greatest fan of Lance Hoyt but I dont like Flair's chances now.

Overall decent for a weekly show. The PPV should come out well!

Good luck!