Dexter - official topic

Docpepper

Is it too much to ask that they finally kill off Quinn?

Did anyone else notice he was the asshole cop in Dark Knight Rises that was guarding the bridge at the end? What an unlikeable guy he tends to play.

I let out an audible "aw fuck" when that happened.

As for the title of the finale,

I'm hoping Doakes is the arsonist

Did anyone else notice he was the asshole cop in Dark Knight Rises that was guarding the bridge at the end? What an unlikeable guy he tends to play.

I can't imagine anything worse the show could do than bringing back Doakes as a burned up victim or something who turns into an arsonist after all these years. At that point, I'd be done with this show

I can't imagine anything worse the show could do than bringing back Doakes as a burned up victim or something who turns into an arsonist after all these years. At that point, I'd be done with this show

Yeah I guess "hoping" was a bad way to put it. After they killed off Isaak, I'm not really excited about the rest of the season. It would be insanely stupid if that's what would happen, but perhaps the trainwreck would be entertaining.

I know this doesn't mean much in TV land but didn't they find and identify Doakes' charred corpse?

If he does appear I bet it's just as Dexter's subconscious when he realises they're closing in on him, much like Harry and Brian have before. That'd actually be cool

I know this doesn't mean much in TV land but didn't they find and identify Doakes' charred corpse?

If he does appear I bet it's just as Dexter's subconscious when he realises they're closing in on him, much like Harry and Brian have before. That'd actually be cool

That'd be excellent. If only to hear SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER! once again.

I didn't even think of that as a possibility. Now that would make total sense and be awesome as well. Often easy to overlook the fact that Harry isn't the only dead man to appear with Dexter through his mind.

Show already has one too many "ghosts" (figments of Dexter's imagination, subconscious, whatever). Another one would just be dumb.

And yeah, TCD, they supposedly found and identified Doakes' remains as well as some dismembered remains.

As soon as they kill Ray Stevenson off, the show goes back to shit. Figures. If the next few episodes are anything like this past week's, I'll most likely just read summaries of them and tune in on the season finale to see if LaGuerta puts the pieces together and figures Dexter out.

The books are supposed to be good, but I've never read them so I can't definitively say.

The books are supposed to be good, but I've never read them so I can't definitively say.

Really? A long time ago I was sort of thinking about reading them and everything I read on them said they were absolutely terrible.