Dexter - official topic

Docpepper

As soon as they kill Ray Stevenson off, the show goes back to shit. Figures. If the next few episodes are anything like this past week's, I'll most likely just read summaries of them and tune in on the season finale to see

If LaGuerta puts the pieces together and figures Dexter out.

The books are supposed to be good, but I've never read them so I can't definitively say.

I've read the first two books, and I started reading the third. They're okay, I'd say the show is actually better though. Doakes fate is worse in the book.

Also Book Spoiler:

LaGuerta is killed in the first novel by the Ice Truck Killer. Also, Deborah (how it's spelled in the novel) finds out Dexter's secret in the first book.

I guess it depends on who you talk to, really. I know some people who say they're good, and I know some people who say they're.. not.

Very very stoked for the finale next week. I'm assuming that LaGuerta's storyline will not come to head this quickly and will likely be the main focus for season 8. That being said I can't see any conflict other than Hannah & Debra at the moment for the season to end on a bang / high note - barring an extreme twist.

So far this season has been one of the better ones without a doubt. Even if it has slowed down action-wise compared to the beginning of the season, the story remained extremely strong. Should be a great finale.

Why did they end Quinn's story like that? It wasn't good at all, but the non ending just proved it to be completely pointless all the way around. They should have kept Mike and killed Quinn in the premiere episode.

I have loved this season from start to finish other than that, and the preview for the finale looks like they are going to end with a spectacular finale. Can't wait.

Why did they end Quinn's story like that? It wasn't good at all, but the non ending just proved it to be completely pointless all the way around. They should have kept Mike and killed Quinn in the premiere episode.

I have loved this season from start to finish other than that, and the preview for the finale looks like they are going to end with a spectacular finale. Can't wait.

Yeah, Quinn needs to dine on a bullet, his character's run out of it's usefulness. I wasn't a big fan of his sub-plot this season either.

The finale looks amazing, can't wait till next week. The show was really in the doldrums until this season. It was becoming too formulaic and predictable. They've definitely turned it around.

Maybe Quinn's story isn't over? It does seem that way but you never know, Nadia may reappear in the finale.

I'd actually forgotten all about that with how this weeks episode went on. I cannot wait to see how it all ends, this season has been a real return to top form. Hannah McKay and Isaak Serko have been brilliant additions and I expect that next week will set up the final season nicely with all laid out on the table for the world to see. Excuse the pun.

They should have kept Mike and killed Quinn in the premiere episode.

The only reason they killed Mike was because he had a meatier role ready for him over at Sons of Anarchy. So that wasn't gonna happen.