The Mafia Discussion Thread

So, wait, High School Mafia just disappeared? Oh, and I was the con in that one. So I suppose the way I was playing up to that point was pretty accurate to my role. Except that none of that was intentional in any way, shape, or form.

Okay, actually, I remembered that MPH was scum, forgot that he was the don, and rushed to his defense. Which kinda' worked, but damn, that could have turned out poorly for me.

So did everybody just decide to gang rape me that night I died? Somebody said it was likely the mafia and SK both targeted me and that makes sense since there was only one kill? MONSTERS.

That was my take on the situation.

Also, the Anime town is probably going to piss away all my hard work :(

I dunno. The Thing was a traditional style game that was short and intense. While my other games tend to be heavy on theme, which some people aren't huge fans of, when I do a game like The Thing or if I were to do The Mansion, which would be similar, I like to think I do a good job with traditional style mafia games. Also, I'm not the first person to use this type of set up for a game here.

I'm not going to say anything because it's an active game, but I will say that it's awesome that that comment came from you.

I'm more than willing to admit when I've played like shit. The only time I even get closed to being like that is when I get caught out by luck (say, an investigation or something), or I get screwed by a game mechanic, which is just frustration. Oh, and lie detectors, cuz fuck those.

I'm not perfect, and, of course, I have my tells, as we all do. If I play like shit, I admit it, see LBCM. I don't blame people for lynching me when there is perfectly good reason to do so.