The Mafia Discussion Thread

I was going to say, the only time I've felt frustrated by a loss was Batman, which is still one of my favourite games I've played in. That really was down to luck and Be having a really good game.

You might even say I put your chances of success...

Mr.-Freeze.jpg

...on ice

4514693977.jpg

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

• Like 2

I RNG 99% of roles, only cherry picking the odd role for the odd player if I think they'll do it particular justice. The only other time would be once when I swapped in a more seasoned player into a Mafia team so that they had a little more guidance.

Usually, it's RNG though.

The part that pisses me off about Arkham was that I had DMN made the moment that he called my Molly read BS. I could have won, except for that stupid bomb. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad the town won partially because I figured out the riddles (and MAN were some of them obscure), but it would have been nice to survive to the end.

EDIT: I really should have hand-picked some of the roles in Mel Brooks - never mind how freaking overpowered some of them were. Live and learn, I suppose.

Don't act like Split, Nick. You can 'make' someone all you want, but if you can't get them eliminated, it means nothing. Especially if your 'read' is that they disagree with you.

I'm just glad that my scum string got broken (by HS Mafia, so as not to spoil on-going games). I hadn't been town since Temporal, and I got lynched immediately there. Going back before that, it was either Baker's Dozen, or Hugo, whichever came last. I'm much better as scum, but it gets repetitive.

Okay, I now officially am not sorry about how Mel Brooks ended. I'm sorry about how it played out, but the eventual winners... I am now suddenly glad that I had a Leslie Nielsen-aligned cult. An oddly - and sadly - prescient tribute.